Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The demon maid of the Bloodgove family

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The demon maid of the Bloodgove family

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:50 am

Mitchell only showed a smirk a bit still teasing her more and more now. He only leans in closer to kiss her lips but Evelyn only blushes a little more while holding her still on the bed. He loved seeing her this weak now but that only caused him to bite her bottom lip a little still touching and holding her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:36 pm

He was doing it again driving her crazy by teasing her listful feelings for him. He rubbed her spot and pushed harder as she arches her back moaning out. Her pussy dripped and leaked with pleasure as he taunted her. She gasps and moans wanting him to give it to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:54 pm

He only chuckled at the sight of how weak and hot Evelyn looked like this. Moaning and whimpering in pleasure as Mitchell teased her for his own desires. He seriously wanted to make her his own from both their contract to being like his wife. It's possible but he wanted to be able to show her he wanted her. He wished to claim her. He wished...to show her he needed her and loved her. No other male could understand what she needs and wants. No other male would make her happy but him.

While Mitchell did think of that, his mind wanders to other times how males would gaze at her and show off. Even if she didn't show much reactions except with a smile and wave, that got him a little jealous. His fingers suddenly curled up to push down even harder onto a spot making her cry out again with drool seen running down the chin.

One eye shuts with the other open, wondering why he did that but Mitchell only rubs rather hard on it making her moan out lustfully.

"M-master Micthell, why are y-you ahhhhh r-rugging so roughly? Are you a-angry at m-me or something else? Nugghhhhhhh..your treating m-me so differently now and yet...it's making me get so w-wet and horny..." she panted out flushed red but gasped when he grips her wrists a little tighter gazing down at her with darkened eyes.

Was this..jealously?

"Tell me Eve. You told me that you'll always serve me but other males tend to eye you and flirt. They should know that you're my property. You're my maid and no one will ever dare take you away from me. I'll never lose you to another male for as long as I live and you know how serious I become when it involves you....don't you?"

"Of course I d-do. I'll never let another male claim me sir. I belong to you so no other is worth being with me but y-you. Why have you ask such a thing master? Are you alright-ugghhh!!" she felt him lowering down near her chest to give her nipple a bit making Evelyn gasp with a heated moan as he licks and swirls his tongue against it.

'That's right. No one owns you but me....I'll make you mine no matter the case, Evelyn.'

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:25 pm

He squeezes with his free hand while his other ine was still rubbing her between her legs hard and deep. He was using this to get ibto her head and mess with her but she really wnjoyed it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:41 pm

She panted in and out from the heated sensation but Evelyn felt more embarrassed when he squeezes her breasts even harder to make them show some redness. His warm tongue licks against her skin but she only shivers while feeling even more wet from in between her legs holding her moans back.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:01 pm

He keeps going teasing and messinf with her. He longed for her to lose control one dau but she never seemed to. What he didnt kniw was he alwaus syopped just before she did.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:37 pm

She still squirms under him while feeling her master teasing and playing with her. The pleasure burning through her body wasn't helping right now and it expose her to him more. Mitchell felt her squirming again growing wetter and wetter because of it. He saw her arousal now but she wasn't able to keep her composure before moaning softly for more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:52 am

He rubbed harder a few nore times. Before her body burst and she fell limp unable to feel more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:58 pm

Mitchell sees her twitch and shake while feeling some wetness dripping down her legs. A weak moan leaves her lips but squirms under him while leaning closer to kiss her lips and neck. She was beautiful like this but he wasn't sure about it himself thanks to it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:51 am

He wanted more he wanted to claim her for himself. He knew that was what she wanted sticking to his mind. Deep below the surface he wanted to drive her so crazy with pleasure and lust that she would claim him on her own.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:21 pm

She shook and twitched on the bed, trying to relax from the over load of her climax that Mitchell grabs her arm to sit her up. This made her blink to look at him before he held her chin to wonder what else to do to her. What other sensation of pleasure could he give her to make Evelyn really lose her mind? While thinking, she blushes a little not sure what he wanted to do before she feels him pet her head but she saw the hard lump in his pants from arousal. One hand twitched not sure what to do but she was curious to what she might want.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:43 am

His eyes follow her gaze and he smiled. " you want it? " he asks slowly teasing her with more rubs.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:56 am

"....." she didn't answer from his words to make Mitchell wonder if she's keeping herself silent for a reason. He wanted an answer and he will get it. One of his hands reaches to grip her wrist to make her whimper but turns her head to look right at his face. Pure hunger and lust was burning in his eyes that made her blush a darker red now.

"I know you heard me, Eve. Do you want it...or not? I won't ask you again.." he warns but another shiver leaves her throat hearing this rough tone in his voice. Mitchell lowers his head to kiss her neck slowly but she turns her head away from him before slowly biting her as well that she gasped from the pain. He sees her squirm a little on the bed but he knew she was aroused now.

"You want it? Then take what's yours....." he said to her in the ear, wondering what she'll do now. Evelyn didn't say anything but sits up a bit while moving down to his crotch stroking the hard lump that was seen in his pants. She started undoing them and pulls out his member. She gasped seeing him being rather big and yet, it left her hot and wet.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:07 pm

It throbbed with his lust and desire to claim her as he watched her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:48 pm

"M-master is re-really big. How in the world are you...so aroused like this? I never seen any old masters I was summoned by be this aroused." she said blushing before looking at him as Mitchell pets her head gently while showing a smile on his face but his face seems flustered and soaked in some sweat.

"Well? Are you going to claim what you desire, Eve? Do you need help?" he asked running his fingers through her hair but she blushes feeling hotter now while seeing Mitchell keeping her closer. She gulps seeing this before leaning in closer to give his member a slow lick. He groans feeling the lick but she blushes a little more but gently still keeps licking against it more and more heavily while panting.

"So cute...you must really became heated from the taste of your master, are you Evelyn?" he teased while she keeps licking and kissing against his member, licking against the length. She purrs feeling hotter now but he watches her licking more and more.

"That's it.....go ahead and get what you want.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:35 pm

He smiles ies waited on her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:56 pm

Evelyn kept licking and kissing against Mitchell's member while stroking it too but her eyes were shut. The pleasure was going to her head but she only feels more hotter now thanks to it. After some time, she started burning up a little while letting it go to pant a little more. He groans feeling that but she licks the tip before lowering her head more to latch onto the tip sucking on it. He groans out feeling that but she was slurping on it while feeling weaker.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:14 pm

It throbbed hard feeling her sucking it and it pumsed with cum ready to burst within a short time.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:18 pm

Evelyn kept sucking on his member trying to make him feel good but Mitchell groans holding her head more and more while thrusting upward in her mouth. It felt so warm to do this but he only gets more aroused before lowering her head to have her take him deeply into her throat. She whimpers feeling weaker now but slowly shivers to lick against it before slowly feeling wet now. The pleasure went to her head while feeling her whole body burning up while twitching and her hands reaching to stroke his member wanting him to release his pleasure all over her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:23 pm

Becuase of her power it burst all ove rher cocwring her head to toe and she burned hotter wantimg a burst like that inside her next.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:57 pm

She slowly gulps it down as Mitchell groans loving the heat of her throat but Evelyn only gets more aroused while keeping her head down. While he feels more heat coursing through his body, his hand rubs her head while seeing her gulping more of his cum down. She only became more hotter again while slowly twitching and getting more hotter now. He waited till she got every drop before pulling her up while she felt her mouth full.

"Come on Eve, swallow your reward now. I can't give you more if you don't do that." he said while she blushes to remain silent but did as he said to gulp the cum down her throat slowly for him to see.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:43 am

The flavor of his cum made her burn with more list as she craved it in another spot too. She was dazed from his flavor and desperate to have him inside her. She had to have him between her legs fucking her or she would go crazy. He panted and she saw it was still throbbing with arousal from her sucking and her cumstained legs open as she begs for him to push inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:57 pm

She panted laying back on the bed with her legs open and exposed to him as Mitchell could see her soaked place spilling all over the bed again. He only groans loving the view of his maid but he wasn't sure if he could control himself without taking her like some animal or a demon for that matter. When he moves in closer to Evelyn, he holds her close to kiss her lips deeply while she whimpers returning the kiss back. It felt so good to be in his arms before Mitchell growls in the kiss to push her down on the bed while hearing Evelyn's deep breathing as he was holding her down.

"Hah...hah...hah..M-Master Mitchell? What is i-it?" she said squirming under his grip but gasped when the length was rubbing against her soaked place to cause weak moans to leave her lips. Even with the rubs it felt good to her that Mitchell panted loving the wetness of her place against his member.

"So cute..your wet slit feels so good on my member....you really do want me to fuck you for my own don't you?"

"Y-yes please master. I-I crave for your love and dominance over m-me. I want to be your only maid sir...P-please own me inside and out....I'm all yours.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:42 am

"To do that i will have to borrow your power." He said warning her. She knew what her power would do to her in the hands of a male her power would violate her inside and out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:28 pm

"I understand master b-but..isn't that exciting for you? Wouldn't you love to have such a power to do what you w-want with me? I've been serving you for many years now a-and..I figure you gotten sometimes jealous of other males looking at me. Looking at your property." she said seeing him twitch hearing it. Evelyn knew that males that visit or in town would watch Evelyn during her daily chores for Mitchell or something. He hated it.

He never liked it when males looked at his maid and of her outstanding beauty. The only pair of eyes that was to look at her was him and him alone. The thought of him only made him grip her arm tighter that she purrs feeling that. He must have been thinking about it while she slowly reaches to touch his cheek.

"If you wish to s-show your love and dominance to me, you can do what you wish. You do own me master so that allows you to tap into my power to use for however you wish. We agreed to that when we first met."

"And you are alright with having a rough punishment? You know I might hurt you..."

"Silly master. Pain is something we are used to so don't worry. You can do whatever you wish. You can hurt me and it will only make things better for you. Even for me too.." she said reaching down in between her legs to spread her slit open to show her juices dripping down on the sheets. He could see how aroused Evelyn was from this but he only tries to keep as close as possible towards her because of it. Seeing her looking beautiful and laying out on the bed just caused his member to throb from pleasure.

"Do what your heart desires master. Claim me as your own because once you do, I'll never leave you. Even if our contract is up, it becomes destroyed. No other male can summon me because I'm rightfully yours.....But that's unless you go with it. Claim me as your own, and I'm forever yours.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:17 am