Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The demon maid of the Bloodgove family

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The demon maid of the Bloodgove family

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:41 am

He slams inside hard and violently
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:32 am

The sudden insert caused Evelyn to arch her back yelling out from the feeling. His member was way too big but he still keeps pushing into her more and more till he was fully inside of her. She gasped with a few coughs as his member throbs inside of her but she slowly felt more hotter now because of it before she looked more dazed as Mitchell groans feeling the heat. She felt so much warmer and wetter when pushing inside of her but she shook because of it.

He looks down while panting to see some blood mixed in. Did Mitchell take her first time away? She even was crying a little from the mix of power and his need to have her before slowly looking up at him.

"So you were right; You never......"

"As I said m-master.....you just took my first time away. But this is the start of it. You have to do what you must to claim me fully for yourself. Do what your heart desires to claim what you want from me master. I'll always be by your side no matter what happens.."

"I see. Seems I am lucky then to be the only male that gets to see you like this. Who gets to give you undeniable pleasure every day if you wish. *lowers hand to touch her cheek* You are all mine till then."

"T-then do it. Do what you want with me to own me sir.......please."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:36 pm

He hadnt known about this being her first time. From her stories she had many mates before. He decided to be gentle and strong with her making sure it felt good before he progressed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:55 pm

Even with her first time taken away, Evelyn only purrs when feeling Mitchell grabbing her throat once more while trying to make her feel his arousal. His member rubs against her place that she only feels more hotter to grind back against him as well. She seriously needed him and hope that he can really show her dominance towards her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:13 pm

PNting hebslams deeply and hard giving her everything he wanted to as he groans and moans feeling her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:37 pm

Evelyn whimpers feeling that but her hips only shifts and buck a little, trying to move closer to him. Mitchell only held her down even harder on the bed to make a startled gasp leave her lips. He gotten stronger from the hold he had but he wouldn't let her up. He keeps himself buried into her so she can savor the feeling between them for a couple seconds before he takes her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:48 pm

This is haa amazing evelyn so good and hot." He panted put thrusting into her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:52 pm

"I'm glad you mmm like it master Mitchell. Ohhhh f-fuc-mmmm!! I'm glad I'm able to serve and keep master happy. I'll do anything to see that smile on her face." she begs to him while spreading her legs for him that he slowly lowers down to latch onto her nipples and breasts. He wanted to eat or ravish her but they just relaxed with having the need to pleasure. He slowly holds Evelyn onto the bed while he holds her closer to kiss her lips.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:46 am

He slams harder moaning before he burst. Feelung him burst so soon meant it was his first too.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:35 pm

She gasped feeling how hot it was but Evelyn only grips the sheets to arch her body from the bed. He seriously let out so much that her cheeks flushed a light pink color. This new pleasure just made her hotter and hotter to move her hips back against his own. Hoping for him to go even rougher with her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:42 am

He leans over her body slmming as hard and deep as he can before bitint her flesh leaving teeth marks
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:34 pm

Startled yelps and cries left Evelyn's lips feeling him thrust into her but she only felt more of his ruthless aggressive nature. The heated passion that burns from within him. Mitchell only focused on one thing and that was with her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:13 pm

His tbrustimg slowed a little as he got used to how it felt but he lost none of his strength or depth. Her body took each thrust hard and her mind reacted strongly to the sensations. His final bite was to her neck a place that had been tormented and stabbed by former masters to control her. She felt all the needles with thwir substances, the lips teeth fangs and claws that have touched her. Then shw felt his final bite and all the bad memories connected to her body went away. She wasnt huanted by what people threatened or the things they had done anymore. It was just him and her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:54 am

She noticed the slight change ready to ask what he did but moans out as Mitchell started slamming into her. He wanted her to only think of him and only him. No other male could beat him towards that. Both hands reach to grip and rub her breasts. Her nipples were poking into his hand but he groans still moving himself. He felt his member with his balls twitching when getting more deeper. He slowly felt pleasure going to his mind that he lowers down to bite her nipple hard with a shout from her and a moan following after.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:31 am

Being human this was also his first so he pulls out bursting on her belly. She wasnt satisfied yet and pushes him down to ride him unstill her desires were fulfilled.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:57 pm

"Sorry sir mmmm I can't l-let you leave me hanging like this. I want to have more of your desires till I'm bursting. You still have to punish me harder and harder till I burst.." she purrs before slamming down onto his member with a groan leaving his lips.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:05 pm

He never felt anything so intense as her crashing on his hips lustfully as her body bounced and squeeses his member. He gtoans and it throbs quickly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:07 pm

She felt that looking more dazed that Evelyn only moans out worse to slam her hips more and more. Mitchell slowly gets more hotter before wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:20 pm

As she claimed him her instinct was skowly giving way to desire. He was her first and she was going to mold him into her obhect of pure pleasure. The pkeasure they give eachother was so good he sliwly started to recover even eith her slamming hard eith her pussy almist ttying to suck it as she moves up to slam down. As he recivered he would add his thrusts to her as she cam diwn cuasing her to scream out as they move together then agaist eachother.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:27 pm

Evelyn and Mitchell kept moaning out together at the same time, feeling their bodies burning up with him kissing her lips deeply while she whimpers loving how he treated her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:31 pm

He recovered stronger and harder than ever.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:26 pm

She panted leaning against his body while both eyes shut closed. Either way, she finds it looking more lost to him touching her cheek and kissing her lips slowly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:42 am

It wasnt long before he cums again from being over sensitive that she felt him swekk enough to finaly satisfy her deeper esires his thrusts gree stronger as he ost it and she scteams feeling her womb worked by his cock and thrusts.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:45 am

"S-sir? H-How in the world a-are you mmmm getting aroused again? You j-just came inside of me. My raw sore place is.....g-getting over simulated again hh-hahaaa...." Evelyn tried to say something or make him stop before he holds her up on both knees to wrap one arm around her upper chest without chocking her. She blushes a deep red feeling that as a weak moan leaves her once more.

He pulls out of her place before moving on to pushing into her other entrance. She cries out feeling weaker now that she slowly whines once more. One hand reaches up to try grabbing onto his arm but he shoves all of his length into her to groan again. She's way more tighter here and she felt warmer along side it. He lets go of her to see her fall on the bed then grips her hips to begin thrusting into her.

Right away, her moans rose in a higher volume when her butt was getting taken, and his hands rubbing her back. She grips onto the sheets not able to move from what he's doing to her from the over stimulation of pleasure running through her mind and body. She wanted to speak to him or try to make him give mercy and yet he won't do that. She was all his until he's done with her. Evelyn tried once more to speak to him before she gasped as a sharp pain went to her butt cheek. He begins spanking her now while thrusting into her deeper and deeper.

"S-sir no! Please don't spank m-me! Haannaaa! P-Please don't d-d mmmmmmm!!" she whimpers while feeling hotter and dazed that he grips onto her butt to still spank it harder and harder now. Seconds later, he was panting deeply to slowly force her to get even deeper that she sits up crying out with eyes shut. He figures he went way too deep but noticed that her demon heritage was showing.

He remembers them when first meeting her and she only blushes while swishing her tail left and right thanks to the over dose of pleasure. She breathed in and out deeply now that Evelyn only tried to reach up to steady herself against the wall before he stops her to slam deep into her.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" She felt her insides burning again that Evelyn slowly sees her cumming violently now. The heat was getting to her mind now that he begins thrusting into her deep again while hearing gasps and whimpers from his demon maid that got dazed again.

"How adorable. My maid is showing off her lustful side to her master. Do I feel that good for you to expose yourself to me?" he panted out to see her purr for an only response. He wanted to hear her words as he bucks his hips forward to make her take him rough now. The wave of pleasure and cries leave her as he takes her over and over again with squelching noises being heard.

"I asked a question Evelyn. Do I feel that good for you to look like this? Answer me!" he orders that she whines out from the hits, feeling him still going rougher by the second.

"Mffmmmmm!! Y-Yes......yes master Mitchell. You f-feel amazing inside of me! This dirty s-servant loves how g-good you feel inside of her! Please keep going. Don't st-stop.." she begs to moan again when he spanks her once more.

"Why not? I'm trying to give you pleasure so you feel good. You don't want my desires to feed from?"

"I...I never said....mmmmmm!!" his hands reach to grab her breasts now and give a few squeezes then rubs. Mitchell knew she was loving this and he only wished to become more hotter than what she felt. Knowing the desires from her body grew hotter and hotter between them. He keeps his eyes on Evelyn to see how weak she became but it just got her squirming under him for more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:54 am

He slammed harder then stirred her up before going sll oit

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:52 pm