Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Locked inside

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Locked inside

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:43 pm

She twitched feeling his flow of cum spilling into her but Melli panted in and out, leaning back while shaking herself.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:44 pm

He rubs her belly slowly kissing her neck
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:05 pm

She blushes feeling him kissing her neck before Melli whimpers to him holding her tightly in his arms. He only nuzzles into her back holding her with more love than he thought.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:10 pm

"Didnwe get thise desires satisfied?" He asks her smiling.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:17 pm

"Y-Yes, you goof.." she purrs while turning her head to kiss his cheek while Brandon held her more with a smile on his face too. Maybe for the time being, they rested on the bed together while thinking a little bit to this not happening as much but it's possible.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:23 pm

Why do you hude y9ur desires?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:34 pm

"I don't know. I have my reasons silly." she said while laying on the bed before feeling Brandon just looking at her still with her in his arms. Maybe he still had to help her get used to things and maybe rework on other points of their relationship. She feels him tightening the hug while relaxing to rest.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:53 pm

I lov3 you.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:28 pm

"Hehe, love you too." she said smiling to him that she and him kiss once more and lays down to rest for a while till passing out to sleep later that night.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:51 am

When she passed out he looked at her and rested stroking her skin sowly. He thought he did too much but that wasnt true.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:07 am

She only started showing herself to now be sleeping and Brandon held her close. He just hopes to have not gone way too much. However, he wonders how in the world she could feel that good from something like that. He decided to remain silent to let her sleep since tomorrow will have them checking on their children for the morning.

Brandon and Melina did head back up to the upstairs thanks to getting through the locker that auto locks behind them. Seeing their children awake and talking among themselves. The elements were cooking breakfast this morning after the two got cleaned up and dressed.

"Hey Brandon and Melina, good morning!"

"Morning water. How are you?" she asked while Brandon smiled to greet his sons and daughters while they laughed at some things and for him being silly.

"I'm alright and slept well last night. We been wondering where you and Brandon went to but we had a guess it was somewhere important?" she asked while Melli smiled to nod at her question.

"Yeah we did but we are free now so how about we all sit and enjoy breakfast together hmm?" The elements nod with the children agreeing to Melina and Brandon sitting down while enjoying breakfast this morning. Brandon and Melina did the same while eating and smiling from how good the food was but at least their was enough for everyone because the kids had the same appetite as their father.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:15 am

Brandon aye slowly thinking about yhe trap he was cjrjous who set it or if jt was melli.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:36 am

Everyone kept eating breakfast, even hearing Ryan telling his mother about the training he's doing. Of course Melli was proud of him with a pet to his head. She always knew her son was a strong boy and she loved him to see more of his smiles. The rest just kept eating breakfast together as a family till it was time for them to do their usual thing.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:43 am

Brandon stoke ryam away to train hin for the day but in methods fire wouldnt teach.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:09 am

"And why should I let you teach me new things besides my teacher, dad?" Ryan said with his arms crossed looking annoyed rather than happy for his father that took him away. Brandon looks to him with a smile but he wanted to teach him a few more things.

"Well, I know fire is a good teach but I figure why not show you more ways to boost your abilities to fire? It could be fun for you and a learning experience?" he said to his son who still looked silent from the thought.

"....And again, why?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:29 am

Befause youre my son and i know you can do it."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:54 pm

"I know your my father, old man geez.." he said with a glare on his face but Brandon blinks seeing his son just looking away or annoyed towards him. He still saw that Ryan didn't see him close as much to a father but rather someone else.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:02 pm

Alright why dont you demonstrate gour last lesson.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:10 pm

"Why do I-"

"Just do it, Ryan please.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:30 pm

Brandon smiles as ryan demonstrates the final form. "Excellent. Now focus you flames in on themselves to compress them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:36 pm

Ryan wasn't sure what his old man was trying to tell him but he did it anyway. Trying to follow simple instructions.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:21 pm

As the fkames focus in on eacothe rthey form a sharper flame and a hotter one
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:02 am

Ryan was a little shocked from this sudden change but Brandon only grew more proud of his son for learning this that quickly. He keeps watching still wondering about this as the flames burned worse.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:53 am

Dont let them out keep the pressure high."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:32 am

"Ugh, Fine. You are one picky man.." Ryan said keeping the pressure high as the flames started bursting more and more stronger. Brandon as well kept an eye on the flames almost like he's looking for something.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:55 pm