Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Locked inside

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Locked inside

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:49 pm

As much as you can every single tims that way when your oppoment is astounded you can keep them amazed"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:09 pm

"Though, why would I? I figure someone wouldn't like this sort of thing old man. What are you getting at here anyway?" Ryan asked him but Brandon shook his head since he only wished to show his son things with the element of flames.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:44 pm

What im getting at is compression inceeases power. " master controlling your power under pressure and you can reach new levels."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:39 pm

"Huh? I thought you said it was dangerous for us to do such a thing. You said since we have your genes, it could be best not to do that." Ryan said now confused with all this but Brandon shook his head. As long as you had full control, you were able to reach higher goals in life.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:01 pm

I trust you ryan you cab do this
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:05 pm

Of course Ryan shook his head but kept up with this little session Brandon was giving him, seeing the flames burning stronger and brighter for both of them to see.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:12 pm

He smiles and hugs ryan promising to show him more in secret if he wanted
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:36 pm

Ryan would still wish to be with his mother on things since he's still getting used to inner peace but knowing this, he might as well give it a shot. Second, he could show his siblings, his teacher, and Melli just how powerful he became from all this. He then goes ahead with agreeing with him to know more in private to see just how strong flame element was. The two men head back inside the house as Ryan goes off to his room but Brandon goes to check on the others to see them all doing their own thing in the house. Even Melli was doing things like cleaning up the house.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:38 am

He walks by her and smiles watching her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:37 pm

She was still sweeping the floor while humming a small tone, eyes shut with her moving around still cleaning up. Melli only started thinking of another area to clean things up. Maybe the living room could be next to clean before she noticed Brandon standing there watching her.

"Don't you know it's rude to just stare." she joked with a smile on her face while Brandon shrugs his shoulders to smile at her.

"I'm not staring or anything Melli. I'm behaving myself for a good reason."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:45 am

He keeps watching her and waiting
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:26 pm

She feels him still staring at her but only shook her head hiding the blush on her cheeks. Maybe Brandon was enjoying the view of her cleaning, not that she was complaining about it or anything. Melli only goes back with cleaning up but Brandon still thought that was adorable.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:06 am

He flows her making her feel his gaze the whole day
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:31 pm

Melli only hums a little to herself but she pretends he wasn't there. He sure loved following her and watching her as she cleans up more things around the house though she wonders if he was doing this due to being bored. Not that she minds to be honest, he was happy so she was too. After a while, she finished with cleaning up and was sitting in the living room while watching some Tv. She did have Brandon holding her on the side watching the movie with her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:33 pm

His hand lightly rubs her as the movie goes on and he relaxes as she started to get a little t3nse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:34 pm

Her cheeks blushed a light flustered color but Brandon only smiled while she was relaxing as well or tried to. The movie kept playing as normal while they were watching.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:30 am

Be keeos rubbing her sides distracting her with dark thoughts
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:58 pm

"What are you doing silly? The movie is getting to the good part." she said blushing but didn't take her eyes off the screen.

"I'm not doing anything..."

"If that's the case then why are you stroking my sides like that?" she said blushing.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:29 am

"Cuz i can" he said rubbing worse
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:28 pm

She blushes a dark red looking at the movie but her body squirms slightly from each slow stroke felt on her skin. Why was he being so naughty right now and they are trying to watch a movie together? Melli just grips onto the popcorn she had in her hands but Brandon only moves his hands more slower, sending goosebumps on her skin. She shivered feeling that but feels Brandon pull her back against his body now leaving kisses on the back of her neck.

"Brandon M-maboroshi, what are you t-trying to gain here? Or i-is this some punishment your giving me for s-something I did? Please tell me that's the case because I really can't focus with you teasing me like this." she said in a silent tone before a gasp left her lips when he sucked on her neck, pulling at the skin.

"As I said, I'm not doing anything except enjoying time with my wife. I figure since you always work yourself around the house and taking care of our children, why not? You deserve it after the stuff you been through." he said but Melli blushes a deep pink looking at him for a second seeing desire and love in his eyes. She then looks away after seeing enough but wasn't sure how to respond to him.

"A-and your point? I always love doing what I can around the house, Brandon. As the mother of your children and being your wife. I want to see you and the children happy. I-I want to see the elements and Eleesha happy as well."

"My point is that you are strong and beautiful but I hope you know that you are also my lover and mate. You're happiness and desire is just as important to me so I give it my best to see you happy. Unless, you hate how I do things."

"I n-never said that...I hated anything you did."

"Then...you don't hate the way I touch you like this?" he asked feeling her skin again while Melli blushes to look away from him but each touch made her twitch and shake a little in his lap. She only looks more shy before relaxing her hands.

"N-No, No I don't.."

"And you don't mind the way I hold and cuddle you like this?" he said now cuddling her closer with his hands pressed on her thighs now. She seriously wasn't sure where Brandon is going with this but she was too shy to ask right now but answer him.

"Ag-again no, I'm don't....m-mind you doing that either......"

"Then, you don't mind...me marking you as mind do you? Leaving marks of your smooth soft skin to show you are my wife and lover?" he said but he held her neck a little with him biting her shoulder a little to earn a gasp from her. He started to get aroused by the noises she made before Melli only lets out a sigh to look at the movie again.

"I don't m-mind, Brandon. After a-all, you are my husband and you need to be happy no matter what....Even when it comes t-to mating like this as wild animals." she couldn't believe she said that but he only hugs her tight to kiss her shoulder happy.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:12 am

He eas foing to drige her crazy before fucking her wildly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:52 am

She whimpers feeling that but he only keeps her down while touching her cheek.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:38 pm

He bites her sk8n leaving his mark behind
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:41 pm

She screams out again but cums once more from the bite to make Brandon groan loving the feeling of her. He only holds her tightly again to feel more worse now that she was shivering a little bit to then feel more aroused in some way. Her place was opening and closing now but it left him burning up.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:49 pm

He continues biting her rubbing her sensitive areas

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:27 am