Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Locked inside

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Locked inside

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:39 am

He gave it a pinch cuasing her to cum hard
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:28 pm

She screams feeling that while arching her back, squirting hard on his hand and fingers. Melina just leans back against the wall twitching again before Brandon smirked. The expression on her face was priceless and he enjoyed the view from how she loved it. He slowly kisses her neck again to show he was happy she was such a good girl but he only spreads her open with his fingers to see just how soaked she became.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:11 pm

He decided to see what it tasted like and knelt down infront of her twitching folds. He brougbt his face close and licked the rim ever so lightly just to taste her wetness.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:57 pm

She hisses feeling his heated tongue lick her folds but a groan from Brandon. She tasted pretty yummy but the heat seems to really effect her mind right now. His tongue only pushes against the opening slit slowly while hearing more gasps and whines from Melina again. He keeps her slit open while seeing some wetness dripping down at the ground.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:06 pm

"Mmm these moans sound serious should i stop and let you rest? " ge teases and before she can answer stabs his tongue feeply into her pussy wirking around in circles.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:55 pm

"Ahhh....hhaaaa..y..you meanie...w.why are you......mmmmm!!" she blushes even a deep red while Brandon keeps licking her. He wanted to hear her moan and groan while she shivers heavily. The pleasure going through her body only seems to become more hotter and hotter. She leans her head back moaning out in pleasure to drool a little.

"So cute..your moaning and drooling like crazy..it's pretty adorable to see you this lost in pleasure. I wonder mmmmm if I should keep going and make you squirm for me even more?" he teased to spread her legs licking even slower that she gasped gripping some of his hair.

She hisses a little from the pleasure that he was slowly groaning loving the sound she makes. Melina on the other hand did her best to try and stop him but he groans to licking even more and more. She whimpers feeling worse now before he burns up and slowly pushes his tongue into her that she cries out once more.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:41 pm

Her cries and moans of oleasure only make him want more as his tongie stsrted to work her pussy harder. She was getting close and his teasong wasnt helping either. "Im getting big and hard for you again. Maybe this licking is too Much and i should just stab you with my cock. What do you think?" He asks her as she moans weakly holding his head.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:11 pm

"Ahhh....ahhhh..y..you..oohhhhh...you meanie. Why are you haaaa...doing this to me? Teasing and playing with my weak body l..like this? I'll get you f..for this...you know I...nugghhh!!" she feels him spread her pussy lips open again to lick even more vigorously to some wet licking noises. Melina cries out again feeling that but her twitching throbbing place was only growing wetter and needy for him or something.

He keeps his eyes on her, seeing just how lost she became thanks to his pleasure. His hands resting on her thighs to keep them apart. Her clit was seen but he keeps her folds open while kissing and sucking on her pussy. "Mmmmmm..."

She sits up rapidly to grip his hair with her fingers. Melina tried not to cum but feeling his tongue and how he sucked on it was only drawing her closer. "Ohhhhhhh!!!! D-don't! Don't s-suck on it that way!" she groans out but Brandon keeps her still while licking and sucking on it worse. He loved the noises she makes. He loved how soaking wet she gets thanks to him but it made her cry out even louder while drooling again. It felt too hot but really really good. The feeling of his pleasure was already messing her mind up.

"*Slurping and groaning from the pleasure*"

"Hahhh..hhhaaa...ahhhhh....mmmm...sssssss.....t.too much..too much pleasure....aahhh..your tongue is getting...d..deeper...it's going too deep..." she said in a daze, ready to push him away but he forces her up against the wall and using his strength to hold her above his face. She threw her head back screaming out and clawing the wall, feeling him now eating her out hungrily.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:12 pm

She couldnt handle much more of his tongue attacking every inch of her pussy. He keeps pushing harder and deeper working to give her the most pleqsure he could like this.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:40 pm

As she said, it was becoming too much for her that Melina sits up crying out his name. His tongue getting deeper and deeper which made her tighten her grip in his hair. With her head leaning back, lips parted, tongue hanging out with drool spilling past her lips. It only felt like she would go insane. Brandon did look up at his love with lust filled eyes wanting her. He was enjoying the sounds and feeling of Melina's pussy before she twitched again. More of her love juices spills onto his tongue as she was rapidly gasping in and out.

"Ahhhh...ahhh...N...no more... no more please...I can't..ahhhh..I can't take much more!" she screams before Brandon slams his tongue into her. As she warned, Melina screams out her violent orgasm to spill her juices all over in his mouth and tongue. Her thighs even trapped his head while he groans slurping and licking her slowly while she came.

"*Slurping loudly*"

"*Twitches* A..ah...n..no more....*shaking now to grip his hair* N..no more....I'm still..mmmm...st..still c...cumming.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:39 pm

He keeps slurping and licking her pussy enhoying it every time she cums and he gets to taste it. She was inly getting louder and more aroused making it hard for them both ti notice hiw long he had been doing this for her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:53 am

As for Melina, she was trying to control her orgasm that keeps going over and over thanks to him. Brandon didn't seem to mind while licking and slurping her pussy rough. Another scream of pleasure leaves her lips before cumming again against his lips. Her juices spill all over and he licks his lips. Melina tried to tell him to let go but he only responds with a pushed in tongue that she screams out squirting again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:58 am

He smiles and pulls back.

"Perhaps ive teased you long enough. What do you think?" He asks her. She was already at his mercy her mind raced.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:05 am

She didn't know how to respond to him after that but somehow, Brandon was waiting for an answer from her. All of this pleasure between them just begins to grow that it was leaving her mind a bit blank. Right away, he only blushes and grew more heated that it was starting to make her wet again. Brandon just smiled to lower his hand and stoke in between her legs again. She gasped sitting up but glared at him feeling more pleasure that it was burning to a higher standard.

"You won't talk? Come now, I already made you come 1 time or should I make you come again.." he teased but Melina whimpers to bite her tongue. All this pleasure is going to burn her mind till it just made it even worse after some time.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:11 pm

Not recieving an answer he stepped things up and presses his tip against her slit.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:03 pm

She hisses a bit feeling that but shivers feeling the rip rubbing against her wet slit. Brandon groans loving how slick she was before Melina looks away feeling more shy.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:16 pm

Im going to push in ready or not. He warned her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:28 pm

W..wait..Brandon please don't. My body won't be able to...ahhh...I won't be able to..." she started to say but Brandon keeps her still on her back looking down at Melina's face. He pressed his hands against her thighs again but he could see her soaked lips dripping down from her to the ground. Melina wanted this but she was not saying that to him which made him throb. Now, he wanted to really punish her before moving in closer to rub the clit slowly.

She gasped feeling that but moans again, feeling his slow touches.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:34 pm

Here it comes!" He pushes inside hard and rough amd hears a wet noise. Her pussy was wet and wanting trying to close on his member tightly to frel more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:02 pm

She screams out her pleasure twitching slightly as his cock was buried deep with in her. Melina wasn't sure what to do or say but panted in and out feeling how thick and big he was. Her breasts were twitching from the feeling but he groans loving how tight she got by just him entering her. "B..big..you're cock is s..so big.." she panted heavily that he was leaning forward kissing and sucking her breasts.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:04 pm

His lips tug haed as he bucks his hips heavily indide her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:09 pm

She yelps feeling that to cover her lips before Brandon panted heavily himself. She felt so good inside that her pussy just keeps clamping on like it's nothing. The way she was grinding into his lap just tells that she loved it. Melina tries breaking out of his grip but he only bucks his hips upward to hear Melina moan again.

"So cute..your moans are so cute.." he teased but she blushes to look away from the heated gaze from his eyes. Brandon was really wanting and he wanted his love right now. She shook a little trying to remain calm but still kept bucking his hips.

"Uhhaaaa..ahhhh...ahh..ah....hah...ah..ah ah ah ah aaaha aha ahaa haa haa haa!!..*Feels him going faster* Ahhh! Ahhhh! Ahhh! Uahhh!!!! Uhaaaaa!!! mmmmmmm..mmmmmm....Ugghhh...ugghh..ughhh....ugh...mmmmm..*Whines loudly*

"That's a good girl. Keep moaning for me. Let me hear your voices..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:12 pm

He was getting close. She felt it theobbing and getting heavier inside aw he thrusts mercilessly into her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:30 pm

All she could do was hold onto him, begging Brandon for mercy from the over flow of hot sexy pleasure. She leans in close against his chest, moaning out lustfully for him as Brandon grunts each time he slams upward into her. The wet claps of their skin just made him want more of her. Both hands even remained on her hips to quicken the thrusts as she screams out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:32 pm

He groans and grunt thrusting harder and faster to jackhammer inside her driving her wild to near insanity.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:07 pm