Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Locked inside

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Locked inside

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:39 pm

"Ahhhhhh!!! N-No more! No more pleasure!! My body's aching so much Brandon..I can't any more pleasure you are willing to give so please mmmm please spare me anggmmmmm!!!" he only grips her hips tighter again but bucking more against her butt and thighs. She felt way too good for him to stop and only wishes to give her more. Both hands resting on her hips before he pulls out that made her yelp.

He panted still hard to stand her up straight and slams right back into her. She whimpers feeling the heat returning as Brandon slams instead of thrusts, feeling some juices spill out of her to the ground. He panted still slamming upward into her but she threw her head back crying out even louder wanting him. The whole area shook from the thrusts but Melina didn't care because she was lustful and loved by him. She will do everything for him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:42 pm

He fucked her without mercy or restraint now. His hips crShing into her and his hands pleasuring her in other ways. He was really going all out wi th her and giving her as much as he could.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:03 am

She screams out loud in the room but feels Brandon holding her tight in his arms. Melina's body was coated in sweat and her pussy clamps down on his cock. He knew she loved it thanks to the sounds and wet noises that leaves her. He grunts each time he slams upward into her but she only cries out again drooling a little. Her body just wanted more but her mind was already lost thanks to it. Brandon panted slamming up but made her hips slam down which made her tense up.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! N..Not there! Not there!" she begs reaching behind her but Brandon growls loving the wetness and heat that he lays on her back slamming back into. She whimpers loving how he felt but her pussy only drips even harder that she screams out again. The climax was two times stronger while leaving her weak. He thought she was delicious and precious.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:48 pm

He groans and thrusts faster getting ready to burst inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:04 pm

She tried to move away from Brandon after he kept ramming into her harder and quicker. However, he only moves his hands down her back to the hips, tightening his grip to keep bucking into her. Deep grunts left his throat and moans as well when he slams into her. She already was dripping on the sheets under her with wild moans leaving her lips too.

"Ahhh..ahhhhh.....hhaahh....n..no more.....I..I don't want no more pleasure mmmmm...my pussy is getting.....ahhhhhh....Brandon...b..brandon please..." she begs to him but he only slams her hips back with his forward thrusts before sitting her on his lap. He keeps her where she was slamming upward into her that she moans out. It felt so good when he rams into her in this position that she threw her head back with tongue hanging out.

"What's wrong, Melina? Is it mmmmm better this way? Feeling my thick meaty cock destroying your pussy!?" he asked against her neck but she whimpers loving the roughness of his tone.

"Ughhnnnn..y..yes..yes it feels so much better like this....feeling you stretching my pussy like this..m..makes it feel so good..." she moans to him before Brandon panted and turn her head to kiss her. He slams her down on his cock but didn't pull out to make her savor how he felt deep inside of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:46 am

He was on the brink thrustong harder and faster before finally bursting inside and flooding her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:04 pm

Melina cries out feeling his burst of cum filling her up but she twitches to lean up against the wall. Brandon groans loving how she was twitching and clamping down hard on his cock. Milking every drop of his seed out into her. Both of them panted heavily in the room before Brandon hugs her tight to kiss her neck slowly and sweetly. She just blushes from all this but whimpers from feeling comfortable.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:38 am

He was panting nd trying to recover she had taken a great deal of his energy and he was totly spent.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:34 pm

The only thing Melina could do was hug onto him tightly, leaving sweet kisses onto his neck and shoulder. She didn't want to over do it with him but Brandon only hugs her close as they rest.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:19 pm

He noticed as sh3 did that they both wanted more and didnt want to over do it and he eased his kisses back. He nuzzles her and keeps close h9lding her tight.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:52 pm

She whines feeling him kiss her before Melina breaks the kiss to pant against his warm lips. Her eyes looking dazed as she recovers but it seems Brandon only grew more to loving her. However, he had to control his desires before laying down on the bed still. Maybe when their really horny they will go all out like this one. For now, rest is needed.

Hours later, Melina was cooking dinner for everyone while Brandon was still taking a shower. He took the time to train outside but she was humming to herself while cooking. The kids noticed she seems more relaxed and happy and seeing she was not as distracted. Her eyes just focused on the food she was making while the elements just talked and laughed with the kids.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:47 pm

Brandon was working in the house trying to figure out why it didnt listennto him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:16 pm

So far, most of the controls were still working in progress but he was checking on some computer list to see what happened. The house always was prepared to stop anything that tried to infect it's files to not follow orders. However, it trapped him and Melina to where no matter what he did, the house disobeyed him. He rubs his chin thinking about this before letting out a sigh, going back to work on the main controls.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:05 am

He keeps digging and looking for anything.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:33 pm

Brandon only remained silent again but he was checking the main chips and motherboards till he sees something. One of the motherboards were flickering but he never seen the color before. He reaches to detach it from the main board to check it out. He really has not seen this before but knew someone did tinker with his house. Someone made this whole thing happen but he now had to figure out who did it.

Brandon takes the motherboard chip away and stared to look and work with it. The other family members were busy downstairs eating or talking. However, Melina was wondering where Brandon was. he usually would be here eating but he seems to be too busy with trying to figure out what happened. Maybe in some way he will come eat later.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:21 am

He syattwd with an energy test to see of the person had left any traces behind.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:23 pm

The mother board chip was still red but their was nothing in it's files or marks. It's almost like the other that created this left nothing behind to be traced. That really got Brandon annoyed to wonder who went through all this to stop it. Why would it even be a troubled issue about it. He just wanted to figure something out what happened before he sets down the red mother board chip. As Brandon did that, the door opens and he looks up seeing Melina standing there.

"Oh, hey Melina. Is something wrong?" he asked standing up but Melina walks in after shutting the door to look at him.

"It's nothing, love. I just came here with your dinner since you didn't come up. I figure you were still working on that.." she said seeing it but Brandon looks to the food and takes it showing a gentle smile on his face.

"Thanks. I'm sorry for missing dinner, Melina. I was still working on what or who left this red mother board chip in the house's memory files. I already disconnected it so it shouldn't infect the house and it's controls any more."

"Well, that's rather strange but I wonder who left such a thing here? Did they have a reason to?" Melina asked but it left Brandon over thinking to wonder the same. Just who left this and why? Were they trying to cause some problem or help him and Melina with their love life? Their lives were fine so who or why did this person do it.

"I don't know....but I'll figure it out."

"I understand but..don't work on that all night. You need rest you know.." she said touching his shoulder but Brandon nods to touch her hand. He lifts it up to kiss the top of her hand, seeing her blush.

"I won't.." he said before gently seeing her turn to head back up and leave him to his work. Melina gets back upstairs and sees the kids heading up to their rooms to get ready for bed. The elements were already sleeping in their rooms and just seeing Eleesha shut her door to get some sleep. Melina goes to check the house, making sure everything was cleaned up before heading to her and Brandon's bedroom.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:54 am

Brandon finished sooner than. He expected and returned to the toom.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:18 pm

He saw that everyone was in their rooms. Eleesha was in her rooms already but snoring lightly in her sleep, the blankets covering her. She seems to have over did it a while back today but he didn't blame her. She was always like that in some way. Brandon turns to the stairs and heads upstairs to check on the rest. He checked on the elements to see them sleeping quietly in their beds. Some was curled up or laying in a different way which was not too bad. At least they were resting and not awake after today as well.

Brandon moves onto the next one. He checked on his kids to see each one sleeping peacefully in their bedrooms. He smiled seeing each one was happy and in peace as siblings. He was wondering if the other kids learned something just like Ryan did. He moves on to his and Melina's room. He checks inside the room to see the light off and Melina sleeping peacefully in the bed. She must have waited for him to wake up but she dozed off minutes later.

It was so cute to see her like that before going ahead to get ready for bed with a shower and brushing his teeth. After all that, Brandon comes out dressed in some sleep wear and heads over to the bed to get under the blankets. He sees his wife sleeping while hugging the pillow but he gently pulls her close to hug her close. She felt the hug to make her cheeks flustered pink while dreaming. All she did was snuggle against his chest sleeping more but blushes a bit as well. He thought it was adorable to see her like that but he wonders if she was aright and having peaceful dreams. He lays in bed with her in his arms before dozing off to sleep himself.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:05 am

He slept like tbe dead until melli woke him up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:00 am

She looks down at him to show her sleepy eyes but Brandon looks up at her with his own sleepy eyes. They didn't do anything or say anything before she lays back down and pulls the covers up. She went back to sleep laying on Brandon with the head resting on the chest. He asked if she was alright and Melina nods her head yes.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:58 am

He held her and slowly rests again before going to sleep.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:52 pm

She blushes feeling someone holding her when Melli felt the strong hold and scent of who it was, she relaxed knowing it's Brandon. He only keeps her close against his body from behind her, knowing she'll always be here with him. They keep sleeping during the time while looking peaceful now. As the others were doing the same throughout the house. After all the tinkering Brandon did, it seems the house should be fine for the time being or till something else comes out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:10 am