Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Locked inside

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Locked inside

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:23 am

He decided to spend time watching ryan train.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:28 pm

Ryan was listening to Fire explain the new types of training they were going to do but it's something else that could help him. She sees him getting used to building his flames but she was rather impressed. He saw Ryan now fighting her with his flame but he saw that Fire was more stronger than she seems to be.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:53 am

He watches seeing ryan matching her and he decided he wanted to spend more time with h8m.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:40 pm

"Nice job Ryan. You really got the whole thing down. Sure your flame is a little on and off but still good regardless." Fire said with a proud smile but Ryan smirked knowing he was doing his best and happy to have impressed his teacher. Maybe his mother will be even more impressed after she gets some needed rest.

"Can we do more training, Fire sensei?"

"We can if you like Ryan...however, lets not go over board with it okay?"

"Okay.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:44 pm

He smiles and gets up to report to melli on ryans progress. Looking for her he found her investigating the locker to learn why it sealed them inside. He saw her and said her name surprising her. She squeaked and fell over and he cuaght her but they both tumbled into the locker only to have it seal shut again locking. The code randomized and they were trapped again. This time was worse because she was alreadt heated from before.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:29 pm

"OH come on are you serious!? Ugh, I serious need to find a way to work on this locker or at least break it down and re fix it when we get out. I'm sorry Melli I didn't know it was going to re lock us in this thing again." he said worried about her now but she didn't answer him from that since her eyes looked down at the floor.

"..............."

"Hold on; how come you were near the locker again after we got out? Did something cause you to try and figure out why we were-"

"Yes.."

"Hold on; how come?"

"I was just really curious to why it happened. I w-wasn't sure why it was doing that but I figured out that someone messed with the wires of the locker to make it like this. I don't know if it was someone in the house or not but..I was...c..curious."

"O-oh, I see. Well, I guess after all that we are stuck once more. Let me see if I can find another way to get us out of here alright? Just let me-"

"Are you m-mad at me for being nosy and looking around h-here?" she asked gently but Brandon shook his head not sure why she was like that but sees Melli leaning back against the wall of the locker but she felt that it suddenly changed a bit that her back was pressed against the wall even more but whines when his body was pressed up against her again too. This was really uncomfortable but that only made her feel weirder and worse now.

"It'll be alright Melli..I'll get us out of here...." he said ready to slam against the wall once more.

"W-wait...."

"Hmm?" he looks down at her but she was looking nervous not sure how to respond to him since her whole body felt weirder and hotter now. However, she hears the locker beeping again before some needle comes out of a hidden apartment of the room and pricks into Melli's arm and neck.

She yelps in pain from the sting but Brandon noticed it too. He didn't remember programming that into the locker. Or, he never did anything like that to the locker so what was going on and what was just injected into her?

"Melli..."

"I-I'm alright...I'm alright.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:23 pm

He smelled the traces around her wound to figure out what it was
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:31 pm

She blinks not sure what to say about that but Melli felt nervous while Brandon kept trying to figure it out. Seconds later, he sits up figuring it out with his face flushed red looking a bit worried about her.

"W-what? What was injected into me?" she asked.

"Ummmm......lets just say it's something that's slow but not right away."

"Meaning???"

"*Sighs* It's a powerful sex serum but you know the word for it?"

"?????"

"You were injected with a powerful aphrodisiac."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:54 pm

No one would be nearby for a few hours at least a day at most. He struggled to get out lime before but she had to stop him sooner. The heat was getting to her as the serum works slowly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:05 pm

"S-so basically, we are screwed?" she asked worried now but Brandon stops to look at her as Melli gotten worried about being stuck in some locker for that long. She wasn't used to cramp places but in this situation, that might not be her only choice. With this powerful aphrodisiac inside of her body, she's not sure how long it will take before it effects her. All Melina can do is try to ignore it.

During that time, the day passes on as usual with nothing else going on but the elements decided to let the kids head to bed for the time being and be babysitters till Brandon and Melina came back. They figure they had to do something important together and couldn't tell anyone. They don't mind this to be honest but hopes they are alright before heading up to sleep in the guest rooms.

In the basement, Brandon still was banging against the wall even harder now but he winces feeling his hand getting sore. They been down here for a few hours now and it's already dark out. Now he's thinking of destroying this stupid locker that's kept them here for a while. He did get some dent but he wasn't worried about hurting himself. He turns his head to check on Melli at the moment. When finding out she was infected, she didn't speak or move as much.

From his view, he used some watch to check her status and it seems the injection was effecting her a bit more now. She was breathing in and out rather ragged now. Her skin was soaked in sweat that some sticks to her face while she leans back against the wall. Her eyes were dazed and dark with her face and skin flushed red. Her heart was throbbing from within her chest trying to cool down but her place was opening and closing that he can actually hear it. He knew she was heavily in heat and with the aphrodisiac mixed in her blood. It seems that she's even worse off now.

He did his best to not get tempted by this since the injection was an accident but he was banging even harder trying to make a hole so he can break through it.

"Don't worry Melli, I think I got a dent...we will get out of here soon...just hold on.."

".............." she was already dazed that she can't even speak and answer him but that made him worry even more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:46 am

He keeps working pounding the door trying to get it open enough to pry open. His body was rubbing hers and he groans as his hand throbs and started to swell. He hit it too many times and it cracked the bone. He could heal but it srill hurt. Rhe groan he gave iff made her gulp as the heat built up more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:40 pm

She squirms a little bit feeling the grinding from him but the feeling made her feel more weaker and wetter now that it was staining her panties now. Melli didn't know what was wrong with her but she shuts her eyes to really feel more silent now. Brandon had to stop banging on the wall for now since he didn't want to break his hand even worse.

"Sorry Melina, it seems we might be stuck in here a little longer than normal. I'll not give up on trying to get us out." he said gently to her before holding her close against his body that made her whimper loudly. That made him look worried to her but Brandon looks down to her face. She only seems hotter and weaker now after all this but he held her more while rubbing her back worried.

"D-don't r-rub my back.....that's not helping." she said in a heated weak tone to make him let go of her carefully but it's hard to do while being in this closet.

"Sorry sorry, I just was worried about you since you seem a little more silent now and pushing me off. Is their something wrong or is it because of the shot the locker gave you?"

"The shot....remember? My blood is infected w-with the aphrodisiac and it's powerful. My whole body feels so weird right now and it's already b-burning up. I don't know h-how to cool down.." she mutters against his chest but Brandon could feel for himself. Her whole body was soaked in sweat right now and she was very sensitive to touch. He blushed since the scent coming from her was more powerful now and her place was dripping onto the floor from the shelf she was sitting on. This made Brandon get worried about her before slowly feeling her press up against him.

"Melina? Are you okay?"

"N-No. No I'm not okay Brandon. I'm not alright because I'm burning up and feel really really weird."

"Weird how Melli? How do you feel weird?" he asked worried even more.

"My whole body f-feels hot...so very hot. My skin is sweaty, my heart is beating rather rapidly. I can't think straight. I feel really really bad now and I...I don't know w-why I..feel like this.." she mutters gripping his shirt but Brandon held her again that he was worried but knew what was wrong. Seems her heat was getting near the danger zone and become more weaker because of it. She seems so lost now and defenseless because of her new state.

"I-Is their a way for me to help you in some way to ease the pain down?"

"I don't know...do anything t-that will help...please help m-me. Make the pain go away.." she said before leaning against the wall again not able to speak since her eyes were shut tight trying to calm down or ignore the pain. He grew more concerned about her but looks to see how wet Melli was. She seriously was in pain right now but he wasn't sure if it's the right time to do that.

Looking silent, he had to test it. One of his hands lifts up to press against her soaked wet place to make her jump to lean against the wall hard. He got worried seeing that but feels her place opening and closing to his fingers. Brandon lets out a sigh before starting to stroke her place up and down to see if that helped.

"Nguhhh!! W-what are you doing!? D-don't touch me there!! Don't t-touch!!"

Soft gasps with weaker moans left her lips feeling his fingers but since he's close to her, this only made him blush a deep red. He focused on her and to help her while she squirms and leans back against the wall even more. Even his fingers felt good to her and she only made her seem real weak. He only remained silent still stroking her place but she was twitching and even bucking her hips a little feeling the pleasure going to her head.

His face was flushed now to see her like this but that only caused Brandon to press against it before she moans out suddenly from some more wetness spilling out an on his fingers.

"W-why are you mmmmm r-rubbing me there? It feels so weird r-right now Brandon hahhh...d..don't....touch me anymore.." she tried to stop him but Brandon grabs her wrist to hold it still, fingers still pressing and rubbing against her place as she gasped and moaned even worse.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:40 am

He half closed his eyes and kisses down her wrist and arm to her neck before sucking harder on her skin. His fingers rub pushing in a little and her oversensitive spot came hard for his fingers. The momentary relief helped her think but then it all got worse. As soon as he stopped.

The sudden flood of heat and pleasure from the aphrodisiac in her body returned worse than before. The urges and need grew worse inside her and he noticed seeing her sweating.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:45 pm

She felt her whole body throbbing in heat now but Brandon grew worried but tried not to become aroused seeing Melli this hot and weak. In this state, she seriously needed relief. She needed him so badly right now that this situation their in wasn't helping them. If only the locker was able to at least listen to him but that's the least of his problems. Brandon didn't want to hurt her if they went that far and the locker was way too small for them to move.

Melli shook now with her head resting into his chest, heaving breathing being heard from her lips before a another heated yelp left her lips.

"Melli?!? What is it? What's wrong!"He quickly grew concerned for her and looks at her as Melli arches her back to press against his body. When she did that, he saw the reason to what caused her to do that.

"H-Hot......I-I feel s-so hot....I'm burning up..." Right there, he saw that the locker activated again and just injected 5 needles of the same powerful aphrodisiac into her back with two in her arm. She wasn't able to move from that before the medicine quickly activated as soon as they were injected.

She started drooling and crying from the overdose of medicines injected into her body that Brandon feels her squirming in his arms. He wasn't sure if touching her was the safest idea right now because of it.

"Easy now, it's going to be okay...j-just hold on Melli." he said worried about her now that he carefully touches her back but that wasn't the best idea. When his hand made contact on her back, Melli immediately cries out with drool dribbling down her chin and her head leaning back with the most sexual lust like moan to leave her wet lips. He blushes feeling her cumming right there on his pants while most hits the floor under them in the locker.

'D-did...did she just...'

"H-hah...hah....hah.....hah...." Her hands shook from the release but it came back 6 times worse now, adding the first shot, and she was not able to think clearly now thanks to it. She only shook shutting her eyes now but Brandon tries to keep calm that the locker sensed the over heat in the air that a sudden back door opens from the wall. He feels them tumble out but he fips them so she wouldn't land on her back.

He grunts when hitting the floor but looks up still holding her. It seems to be some room that was hidden behind the locker but he didn't remember making this room. Heck, he didn't know this room was here. He stood up slowly carrying Melli in his arms but noticed some lights coming on that was over head but he sees a giant sized bed in the middle so it's some hidden room he guesses. Brandon wasn't sure why this was here but he tried to turn to leave the locker already locked back to what it was but unlocks the front door to it. Another wooden door was there but it's locked.

"..............."

"The heck is this?" he mutters looking around but noticed a note on the bed while walking over to the edge and sees it. The note was for Brandon but he really got confused now before starting to read it.

Dear Brandon,

I know that you are seriously confused right now about where you are and what is going on. To be honest, it was to be some surprise for you and your mate. The room you are in is for you and Melina in case one of you go into a powerful heat or is in need of release. From the past, your bedroom might be sound proof but others still hear the sudden muffles and banging that most can't sleep. So I figure to helping you both out by building this room. We won't be able to hear you two so you can go all out and be your naughty selves.

To be sure to test it, I rigged the locker you started to make with some hidden gadgets and a powerful medicine that is to be injected. I was hoping that you or her would stumble into the locker so it can be tested. However, this is for you  both because you guys never do anything for fun no more so why not? NO one else knows about this room because it only can be accessed by the locker but to get to this room, just enter the code on the back wall of a hidden panel. I hope you both like it and right now, I get the figure that you have a horny mate right now. Sorry, the locker sometimes or might inject either one of you but I guess you can fix that later on.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the room and like it Brandon so yeah. Enjoy.

"....Oh geez..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:02 am

With melli on top of him she had her soaked burning place on his throbbing lump and gribds hard on it wanting to cum even more. She was so hot sweaty and sensitive he couldnt touch her on his own without making her cum. But she was doing it herself on his lump soaking his pants and hers as she moves. He was getting hard and feeling her moving wasnt helping.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:34 pm

"A-ahhhh....haaaaahhh...ahhhhhh....Mmmmm......" 'I-It hurts....my whole body hurts so much. No matter w-what I do, the heat comes back e-even worse now.....w-what do I do? What c-can I...ahhhhh.....hnnnnnn......'

"E-easy Melli, it's alright just calm down and we ca-" he stops speaking when feeling her tense up with another cry of climax feeling her legs twitch and hips buck. Even cumming felt even better now before she shook from it. She breathed in and out rather heavily now from the sudden release that she only sits up still gripping his shirt and still grinds her place against his lump.

"I-It hurts...my place f-feels like it's on f-fire right now. No matter w-what I d-do..it just gets e-even worse.....it gets worse from a s-simple t-touch I..I f-feel s-so wemmmmmm!!!!"

He wasn't sure what to do at this point, seeing Melli grinding her hips harder and harder on his own that she wasn't even able to think clearly now. Her face was lowered down with sweat dripping down onto his chest and her nails cutting into his chest with hisses and whimpers. She was in so much pain for pleasure that she moans out heavily with drool dripping from the chin. She just seems so lost and very hot that Brandon tried reaching to touch her but she tenses up with a lustful moan when cumming again on his pants panting.

"Melina? Are you-"

Right away, she reaches to grip her shirt to pull it off of her and expose her bra that was soaked to the bone. He sees her toss that to the ground before reaching to get rid of the bra that's in the way but her hips started moving again wanting more that moans slips past her lips panting in and out from the pleasure coursing through her body.

Her hands went back to resting on his chest again but her nails sink into Everything was on fire and ached so much she grips his shirt to tear it rather harshly off.

Brandon was shocked from the sudden roughness before his lips were met with her own, hearing her moaning against them while grinding her hips even harder. Her aching soaked place kept opening and closing on his throbbing lump that she was losing herself in a wet sloppy kisses she gave him. He didn't touch her because that would make her cum again after she just did a while ago. His pants were already soaked thanks to her but he was trying to figure out what to do to help her but it seems she was already doing it.

Her tongue pushes past his lips swirling with his tongue but whimpers wanting more that she couldn't control herself.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:47 pm

His hand reaches to try and push her back a little but her breast was caught in his hand snd pushed hard. She clamped tighter and closer to him hrinding more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:04 pm

"Aahhhaaaaaa!!!"

".........."

"My breast...d.don't squeeze my b-breast......."

He blushes feeling her shake and quiver from the hand on her breast, making Melli moan again wanting to feel more. Brandon feels her sweating again with her breasts getting warmer that she slowly licks his neck grinding harder against his lap. Moans of pleasure leaving her lips while begging to feel even more better now. Her nails still cut into his chest while doing so but she sounded more like some animal in heat while wanting to feel more from him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:13 pm

He squeezes hard and then the other as her free hand ripped away his pants
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:23 pm

He didn't seem to mind his pants getting ripped away but Brandon wanted to try and at least cool her down with some simple touches and teasing. That didn't seem to be much help before gently sitting up and holding her close to his body. He carefully wraps his arms around her waist and lowers her on the bed to look at her. Melli whines trying to get away from him but he grabs both breasts in his hands and lowers down to suck and lick at her nipples.

Right away, Melli cries out arching her back feeling her nipples getting messed with but he blushes trying to make her feel good but his member throbs against her shorts where her place was opening and closing for something to be inside of her.

"Hahhh hahhhh ahhhaaaaa n-No, I w-want t-to..mmmmm...I wan..ahhhh.."

"Mmmmmm...." he still sucks on her breasts but the other hand was squeezing and rubbing her other breasts while Melli moans again feeling even hotter now. He still groans loving the sounds she made but tried to remain calm without going insane to help her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:54 pm

What do you want?" He asks her he wanted to help but he didnt want to lose control of himself
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:04 pm

She panted and gasped, struggling under him while Brandon kept holding her down on the bed while pleasuring her. He noticed her being a little out of it due to the heat. He licks around the nipple again pulling and tugging but he groans wanting to feel more pleasure. The heat caused her to scream again twitching again but stop suddenly. She started twitching and cums again on the bed to really ruin her shorts again. He lets go of her nipple to pant against it while Melli whimpers feeling more hotter now because of it still needing relief or feel better. Her place only feeling more soaked and he seeing her looking dazed again.

"Melli..."

"..P..Please....." she lowers down to spread her place open but didn't know her shorts were still on. He looks down seeing the outline of her pussy but he almost thought it twitched wanting him but didn't say anything.

"P-please what?"

"G-give it to me....give me y-your.....love. Make the h-heat stop....it's making me wet.....p..please..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:18 pm

He pulled her shorts down and rubed it a bit. She cums hard and doesnt stop cumming while he rubs and it makes her even worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:11 pm

She cries out each time he rubs against her place but more wetness stains his fingers while hearing her moans and groans loving the heat that flows. Brandon blushes watching her cumming over and over again but she only grips onto the sheets with whines of how good it felt. He wonders what he will do with her but Brandon's eyes just focused on her and only her. Melli panted in and out feeling even weirder now that she was wondering what she might do now because of it. Will Brandon help her or tease her to see how bad she is?

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:33 pm

Hekeeps teasung her making her cum as she gets worse.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:42 pm