Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Locked inside

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Locked inside

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:22 pm

"A-ah.....a.hhhhhhhaa.....aaaahh.......nhhiiiii........nnmmmmm...hnnn.." she felt weaker now but sees Brandon still spreading it out while feeling her place spilling more wetness on the bed that she arches her back crying out more in pleasure. The heat just became more worse now that she cries out again twitching again with drool spilling from her chin. The heat became worse now that her body became soaked in sweat and her head leaning back while gasping in and out from the climax.

Brandon panted a little seeing her dazed now but his fingers were still soaked in wetness after many times of cumming. She moans again feeling his fingers twitching and getting bigger now that she slowly whimpers to feel her place opening and closing against his fingers now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:02 pm

"Tell me exactly what youbwant maybe you can claim it."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:06 pm

"I w-want you inside of me....I w-want you to g-give me pleasure master...p-please....please..." she begs to him while slowly looking dazed a bit but drools to keep spreading herself open for him. Brandon sees her opening and closing but still blushes wondering if she really was serious. Brandon slowly watches her get more aroused but Melli slowly whimpers wanting him to give more pleasure to her.

"M-Master.......please m-master.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:08 pm

He pushed insise her and she groans and faspsbfeeling his throbbing member
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:15 pm

Brandon panted while feeling his member push into her slowly and deeply that a lump was seen on her stomach. She slowly whines loving the warmth of him inside of her but she reaches to hold his shoulders before Brandon stops them. Melli wasn't sure why he did  that before slowly holding her wrists down on the bed to see how weak and hot she seems to be. Thanks to the medicine injected into her, he figures she might be in heat for a longer while.

"It's e-even tighter than I thought it would be..."

"M-Move....please move master...I w-want master...."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:21 pm

He pushes as dee as she can handle and fills her up before moving his hipsbto work her pussy out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:54 pm

She had her arms behind her while feeling that, leaning her head back while moaning out in pleasure from him thrusting upward into her. It felt way more exciting to have Brandon inside of her. She wanted him to show no mercy towards her and try to claim her for his own. Melli wanted to buck her hips down to meet his thrusts but Brandon held her hips still thrusting up into her. Already Brandon could feel just how wet she was when he thrust into her and she only moans out louder wanting to feel more pleasure between him and her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:40 am

His violent wild thrusts sttetch her out badly forcing her to cum sooner than she expected. She let oit a loud moan as her pussy soaked their legs and that made his thrusting wilder more violent. Her mushy pussy couldnt handle everything he had to offer and ot became over sensitive.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:09 pm

"Ughhhhhh ahhhhh mmrrrrmmmmmm mmmmmm nuggahhh!" it felt so good to Melli and hotter now that she was panting and gasping from hearing the sounds. He just kept thrusting in and out of her and no matter what she did, he only holds onto her tighter while Melli cries out again feeling her slit clamping down on his member even tighter.

"Ummmmrrrrrr!!! a-ah haaaaaa uggghhhhhhh.......hn......"

He couldn't stop his hips even if she asked him while pushing his member even deeper into her. Hearing the wet slick noises each time he moved, wanting her to feel all the pleasure she could even in her dazed heat state. She seems so out of it right now that he panted holding her closer against his body to make her gasp throwing her head forward again to look at him drooling.

"Ahhh...hhhaaa..haaaa....ugghhaaa...ahhhh...s-so good....m-master feels so good inside o-of me.....m-make it get e-even deeper inside of me. Please d-deeper..." she begs to him that he gasped feeling her thrusting her hips down to move herself while Brandon moans loving the sudden movement. She seriously wanted more before pushing him on his back and started to ride him with both hands on his chest and her bouncing on his lap.

"Ahhhh ahhhhh ahhhh hhaaa haaaahh hhaaaa ugghhhhhh d-deeper m-make it get even deeper master. Your member i-is rubbing all ov-over my insides. I w-want to have my womb f-filled with your c-cum master. Please m-make me f-feel good...make m-me scream like a pet in h-heat...Master...M-master.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:31 am

He let out a groan slamming his hips up as his tip broke through filling her deepest spot and as their hips meet harder and faster they both moan and groan as the yeat geows more intense between them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:08 pm

She panted in and out feeling his member even deeper inside of her that Melli leans against his heated body feeling her pussy clamping down on it tighter. He winces feeling that but she panted to kiss his neck feeling him just staying inside of her till he holds her tight to deeply make out with her. Melli panted against his lips wanting more that she moans out with gasps.

"M-Move....please move in-inside of me.." she panted while begging to him but Brandon panted to flip them over that she gasped again laying on her back. He shifts upward on his knees to hold her thighs before he started thrusting into her while panting in and out in heated lust from how good and tight she felt.

Melli moans out loving the feeling of his cock thrusting into her, the body being moved forward each time he pushes into her. They gasped and moan at different times feeling their bodies sweating but he was flushed trying not to become too dazed. They both tried to not go too over but Melli moans loudly feeling him just ram into her harder and harder that he could see his member or the lump bulging.

"D-deep, your member is g-getting much more d-deeper inside of me master. Your seriously driving me insane m-master hahh being this deep in-inside of my pussy....." she panted out while Brandon groans out still thrusting his hips but she moans with her head leaning back, eyes shut, and her lips parted out while feeling more and more hot.

"You feel so good Melli...your pussy and the juices is just over flowing..."

"But it st-still itches....you h-have to scratch my itch, Master please....my pussy itches s-so much.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:35 am

He panted a bit and starts to thrust hard as hard as he can.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:09 pm

She kept crying out feeling her body bouncing slightly thanks to his thrusts but she only begins to whimper feeling more hotter now that her body started shivering again. Her hands grip his arms feeling hotter now with moans leaving her lips by the second. Skin still soaked in sweat while Brandon kept thrusting up into her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:05 pm

She feels h8m swelling inside as his thrusting reach his limit. She felt his cock stabbing her womb throbbing witb hear and pressure. Melli haa i cant grrr i cant hold back anymore. It i release it i wil need rest. He said but before she could say anything he burst inside with a heavy groan and he panted slowing his hips as his cum pumped into her.

Weak and dazed her heat was still sttong and she vums hard as he did. Feeling him fall limp on the bed and mive out of her she groans feeling every bit of him slide out with a pop. He panted and it throbbed red making her lick her lips and start to suck it. She sucks it with heavy moans ignoring his protests. "W-wait it kust went i mmmmm~" she sucked him dry and keeps sucking until he was throbbing.

"Want it inside haa mmm *slurp* haa aaahmmmmm mmmff mmm " she works it and surely enough he got hard and in her daze she climbs on top and slams her oversensitive pussy down on his throbbing cock as her heat blinded her. The burning pleasure as she split inside from her over sensitivr pussy sttetching from his cock that she sucked. It was too good as they both moan and she took him for her own pleasure loving ever moment his cock pounded deep from her body ctashing against him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:57 pm

She only slams her hips more and more down, hearing the wet noises from her sloppy insides and from his member messing her up. Since her heat only grew more and more stronger, Brandon groans to lean his head back feeling hotter again. The sound and feeling of what she was doing only made him moan that he couldn't even buck up into her.

"T-too much Melli haaa that's way too much mmmm..."

"I don't care it f-feels so good...I want it harder and harder....haaaa I want your thick hot member slamming into me w-with no mercy..hhaaaa...p-please. I ne-need this!" she cries out while still moving her hips that her eyes remained shut with lustful moans leaving her lips. Brandon blushes from this but sees how soaked she was thanks to her place dripping all over the place.

She couldn't even stop herself while wanting more and more of him that Brandon gasped and panted for each time she was moving her hips even more. The sensation of pleasure went to her mind that she cries out again when cumming again. Of course he tenses again from that before she grinds her hips on his own lap trying to get him all the way inside of her feeling weaker and hotter now. He saw her flushed expression that both hands shook to reach to her breasts and rub them for her.

Melli cries out from the touch but he only squeezes and rubs her breasts more and more in hopes to make her feel good.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:38 pm

Her slamming hips made him groan and he swueeses harder before thrusting into her. She said she needed it and hoped he could help.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:57 pm

She gasped feeling more hotter and wetter thanks to him that Brandon sits up to quickly kiss her lips deeply. Feeling their tongues swirling against one another while moving their hips against one another because of their heat.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:07 pm

He groans and keeps thrusting
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:45 pm

She panted in and out but feels more pleasure burning through the point. Her hips only slam down more with his thrusts in order to feel more pleasure because of it. Melli just feels more pleasure burning through her body before bucking her hips to slam down once more and cries out. He felt another climax hit her again before she shook and twitched.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:46 pm

This time his own butst inside
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:56 pm

Melli threw her head back crying out another sudden or too quick orgasm that she leans back to grip the sheets hard. Brandon feels his hot load of cum filling her up but he didn't let her move off of him or out of her. The hot white liquid stained her inner walls that he was throbbing from each release it spilled into her. He wasn't sure how she was still this aroused but Brandon wanted to be of help to her before seeing her gasping in and out thanks to that.

"Melli? A-are you alright? Did I hurt you?"

"O-Overflowing...my poor pussy is overflowing w-with cum....I can't hold it all inside of m-me."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:00 pm

He relaxes and vstarts to move out of her thinking her heat was under control.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:31 pm

With a pop, he sees her now laying on the bed with his cum spilling out onto the bed. He hopes that it didn't go too bad but Melli was panting in and out but her body seems to have calmed down feeling full with his cum. Brandon reaches to pet her head worried but he sees her reaching to hold his hand and leave some kisses on it before looking to him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:36 pm

"Are you okay?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:42 pm

All she could do was nod yes slowly.

Sponsored content