Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Old story of count Hans Drahim

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Old story of count Hans Drahim

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:49 pm

The old stories that wander in memory like a lost voice that's trying to speak,

Time in need is only grim for others who don't know much of this tale.

Humans heard of this families history but none could spare it's words.

As cold as the snow and harsh as the wind, this family didn't know much of their world.

While you may wonder about this yourself, this story my friends is very very old.

A story between the remaining member of the Drahim vampire family

and an innocent woman that wonders lost in his territory.

You will know the true story between young love and life for them and the hardships between

the count and the female......

This is their story.

```````````````````````````````````````
    It was another harsh winter this time of year, knowing the snow coming down this heavily but it's nothing bad for many. People rather enjoy the cold so they can spend time with family and just enjoy time with their lovers. However, when the moon was out on a beautiful star sky something came passing through the snow. A female name Mary Ann was riding a horse through the trees of the forest, panting heavily while the horse was running off and away from another rider that was behind her.

"Hurry Elli, hurry!"

"Come back Mary ann! You are behaving like a child trying to run away from what you know what needs to be done!"

"Then you and that man is insane! I won't accept this! I won't!"

Mary held onto her horse while running past trees more and more but she just keeps looking ahead before seeing Elli jump through some vast ravine. Elli makes it to the other side without slipping but the other rider jumps over it while chasing her down. He panted looking annoyed that Mary got further but he just snaps the line to make the horse go faster.  

"You are going to regret this woman! Stop!!"

She still kept holding on to Elli before when they went through some wide range of trees, the other rider suddenly stops while the horse neighs from what it felt. The male noticed and pulls at the straps away from the direction to stop the horse from running off.

"????"

"Run away! We are near Drahim territory!" he said while running away. He figured Mary ann doomed herself.

Mary Ann noticed that but Elli slowly stops to look behind her seeing that the other was running away or heading back. Did she finally get away from him and out of her situation? To be honest, she's not sure but it's better than nothing.

"H-Huh? He's leaving me alone now but he didn't come past that point. I wonder why........" she's not sure why but something had to be up if the other chasing her turns off and heads back. Was something out here like some animal or something?

When thinking about this, Elli suddenly neighs startling Mary as she tried to calm her down.  That didn't go as planned though which caused Mary to fall off Elli's back into the snow. She winces from the fall while seeing her friend freaking out a little but reaches to hold the strap. She sat up in the snow trying to brush it off her face and clothes and tried to get up. That's when another set of hooves were near her but that made her stop and slowly look up.

Mary gasped seeing another rider but he seems to not be the one that was after her. It was another rider and it seems he was not from around here. He gets off the horse that breaths in the cold chill of air from it's nose as the male walks towards Mary but was wearing a metal like mask. His and the horses breath showing in the frigid cold air of the winter.

".............." she didn't say a thing looking nervous but the other gets down from the horse he was on which was a black horse and bends down near Mary ann that seems a little scared of who he was.

"Are you alright Miss? Are you hurt from the fall?"

"N-No sir, I am not hurt..."

"Ah, good to know. From what I saw, I thought you were hurt but I'm happy to be wrong on that.." He bends down looking to her but he gently removes the metal mask to show a very stunning young man that had gentle green eyes and some usual features. This made Mary blush a little before seeing him holding a hand out to her.

"I'm Hans....and you, my lady?"

"M-Mary...Mary ann..." she said gently while taking his hand as Hans helped her up on her feet.

"What a lovely name.."

"Thank you......." she said looking around before she shivers feeling colder. Hans noticed that before going ahead with taking her shoulder. She seems to have traveled from and became lost up here in the mountains.

"Why don't you come with me so we can get out of the cold. You might get sick..." he said gently but helps her while they had their horses follow after them to another location that leads to a huge giant kingdom.

"Really? You don't mind at all having a lost guest in your home during this time?"

"Of course I don't mind at all.....It's been ages since I had a guest so it's no problem.."She never seen this place before but going ahead with walking through the main gates with them shutting behind the four.

This was months ago through and ever since, Mary ann gotten used to knowing Hans but he didn't know about the true nature because of it. Of what he was. However, the town noticed her disappearance and others were told different stories about what was going on or if she was dead. A few vampire hunters were told of this mission but none would go ahead with trying to find her but that just remained silent. None wanted to fight the count of the Drahim vampire family but it just remained a mystery.

No one knew the reason to why Mary ann left the town. None wanted to ask and yet she had reasons towards it. One that knew her was told that she was running away from her life and yet, it just made more questions. Two males were speaking about this and the mission with trying to figure out what will happen.

"So you understand now? We have to figure some way on fixing this and yet, it's unsure. I want to get Mary ann back with no issues. But you better watch out for the vampire. He dosen't know about this but I worry he might do something horrible to Mary ann or worse. Change her into a monster..." he said looking angry but the hunter sighed.

"We don't know if he has yet but is that why you want me to figure something out." he said.

"No. Just find a way to get her back by any means...I want to be sure she's back before later on. Nothing else will stop me for getting Mary back from harm. Who knows what dangers she's in?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Old story of count Hans Drahim

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:03 am

Ooc: ooh very nice
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:41 pm

"How do you know that's the main reason she ran away? Was their another reason Mary would go as far as running away from the town and into the woods where...'he' lives?" the hunter asked the man who tense up hearing that. He knew what was in the woods. He knew what lived out there but he was lucky for it being the last one. Bad luck that he's the most dangerous of his kind.

"I-I rather not ask about it but you get what I mean right? Mary Anna knows the true horror of that place and yet she goes there. I won't let some monster of a vampire ruin her human life before he takes her. That's why I ask you and the others to find her, bring her back, and kill that monster." he said. Others in the pub didn't respond to that but it only remained silent thinking about it. If Mary anna left she had many reasons too.

"I don't know. Maybe their was a reason to why Mary left. Was it because of how low this town became when some people became rich with money? Others left this town because it's not worth staying here if others tend to be greedy. Money has changed this town you know and yet, the town mayor was aright with it." He said.

"Except for a few and one more. Mary. She didn't like how things became of the town and yet, others that were happy with money and getting more just wanted it to rise higher and higher. Many that was known to living here left everything behind just because of that." One other hunter said but his wife remained silent hearing this. If she had the choice, she would have left as well knowing that.

"So? It's best for the town and Mary knows that herself. I already know what's best for her even if she didn't agree with me and others."

"What do you mean by that?" the wife asked with her arms crossed. The male who was someone helping the mayor let out a sigh with arms crossed over his chest.

"The mayor and I spoke about how the town can become even richer by force marriage." he said but the wife gasped hearing such a thing before feeling angry.

"So let me get this straight; you were planning on forcing Mary Ann to marry someone she didn't know or liked just to make this town richer in gold? That's sick even for you sir. Why would you force another to marry someone she doesn't love or like?" she said not liking this talk but the male ignored her still speaking with the hunter.

"As if you know about anything to what's good for another. This will help the town and even ourselves. We need this money and I know it will work if we can work on some agreement with her marrying the other mayor's son. This town will become powerful. This town will become famous."

"This town will be run down into nothing." The wife said to add but he glared at her before letting out a sigh.

"You are lucky to be a beautiful woman or else I would have-"

"Hey, hey, hey! That's my wife. I wouldn't if I were you." the hunter said angry to the man but he clears his throat and relaxed himself. After that, he looks back at the table while tapping it with one finger to wait for some answer from the hunter.

"So, are you going to help me or not? I know your the best hunter in this town and I get the feeling you can do this better. So, are you in or not?"

"................." The hunter wasn't sure about it since he's heard so many stories from others about it. Heck, he's not sure if it's true from what this count Drahim is able to do and yet it left him curious. How dangerous was this man? How much power did his family have? Would he go that far in changing Mary Ann into someone like him? So many questions with less time to answer.

He decided to let faith work on his side and looks towards him with a serious look on his face. "Fine. I'll take the job and see what I can do to help you. Same with making sure Mary is safe and well.." He sees the other laugh with smile but it might not be for Mary being safe but knowing the money for this town will rise.

"Good. You can head out first thing in the evening tomorrow. I want you to find Mary and bring her back safe if possible. And get rid of that vampire that haunts the forest." he said before standing up and leaving the hunter and his wife alone. She grips his shoulder worried about him now but he pets her hand with his own and took hold of it.

"Love-"

"It's going to be alright love, you know me right?" he asked to see her nod gently before he sets her on his lap and held her close. She knew the dangers of his work and how powerful monsters were in this world but no matter the case. He always came back safe and alive. With a kiss to her forehead, he said some words in another language before she smiled blushing a little as he helped her on her feet and they left to head home together.

The man on the other hand, went to speak to the mayor and tell him of the situation which he was happy to hear. Now it's just a matter in waiting for this to work and for Mary to be returned safe. As the night went and the day came along, others were speaking of the last night hunter that was trying to get Mary back but ends up running away because of him almost passing through Drahim territory. No human unless invited was to go into that location so he was lucky to have not got spotted by him.

"You know your lucky to have not got seen. Even if he's the last of his family, he's still the most dangerous in the world. No human is a fool to mess with him and make it out alive." One said to the rider but he shook his head not wanting to think of it.

"I know. That's why I turned around to head back here. I get the girl is important for the mayor but she could be dead by now since that monster might have found her and took her to the castle. I ain't risking it." He said eating but others were speaking of it.

"Lets hope your wrong on that since that fool is wanting this marriage to go through and make the town even richer. It's rather odd I guess but silly at the same time. Who knows what else is possible...." she mutters eating some food. It's only a matter of time during that time. The day came and gone later when the next night rose with the moon. The hunter was already getting ready to head off for his mission but as soon as he was doing that, the wife came behind him with a hug. He stops feeling that but lets out a gentle laugh to turn around and hold her close.

"You will be careful won't you? Why won't you let me go my love?"

"Because I don't want you to get hurt. I know you can help me in hunting since you are a huntress yourself but I'm not risking your life for this." he touches her chin to lift her head up gazing into her eyes. Still they left him in some trance because of it and it made him love her all over again.

"Just trust me, I will be back. Wait for me here..." he whispered this that he lowers down to kiss her lips with her whimpering from the warmth he gives. They held the kiss for a few seconds before breaking it as she blushes feeling him let go of her and she touched her lips from the sensation. He looks over to her after getting on his horse and waves bye to his love before ridding off to the front gates of the town. She remained at their home before waving bye back.

"Be safe beloved....."

The hunter still rides off but heading towards the vampire's kingdom. Under the night's crested moon, light music and lights were heard in the main ballroom. Ghosts and spirits were dancing together with their minds set on the mood and sensation between their partner. In the middle of the ball room dance floor, Hans was danging with Mary as they held hands and him taking the lead. He showed a more gentle smile as he danced with her.

Over the last few months, she's been such a joy that entered his dark world. She became the light to his darkness to help him not over worry about this family and it's dark gift. Even after that night when he offered her to stay for that night, she didn't leave. Mary stayed with him after hearing her story of what happened that night.

"You're running away? How come, my dear? You seem so full of light and energy.."

"Lets just say where I come from, money is the only thing others might understand. I don't get why. Money isn't always the answer and yet many have left the town because of it. It's like some demon full of greed has taken over and people are already struggling because of it. Now they think that making me marry will make the town happier and I know it's a lie." he held his cup of tea a servant made for him but he looks down at the cup, wondering what to say or do for her. Why would humans like her need to suffer?

"Seems like even you have it hard in this world. Just like me Mary. I only wish others were more like you. Kind and sweet but things like that is hard to come by.."

"If you find the right one then it's not but yeah, it is. I won't head back though because I'm not going to be forced into marrying someone I don't love or like. I don't even know this man and yet the other thinks it's a perfect match. *Sighs* I just wish......I can stay away from all that. I don't want to head back to town...I just want to stay away from it."

Hans felt bad for his sweet Mary. She serious didn't wish to go home from the dangers and madness this man had and yet. His cold heart warms up to her. With a gentle smile, he reaches with hesitant and touches her hand to make her look up. Once more, green and brown eyes meet once more.

"Mary..I know it's not much of help for me to say and offer this but..how about you stay here for a while?"

"St-stay here?....With you?"

"Yes. I figure since you have a lot on your mind I wonder why not? When you wish, you can leave when you want. I won't force you to stay here my lady."

"......."

Hans sees her looking silent not answering him but he fears he might have upset her. Before saying he was sorry, he only got a hug in response from her. He flushes a little from the hug but Mary smiled while hugging him.

"Thank you, Hans. I would love to..."

And that's where they come into today. She's been here for a few month now and he was enjoying her time being here with him. She's lifted his darkness and sadness and gave light to his heart. They still danced together under the flamed light that Mary leans in close to rest her head on his chest and Hans smiling to hold her in a gentle embrace.

"My beloved Mary Ann. Such a sweet soul. You have brought such happiness to my life. I never wish to be alone again. You mean everything to me.....*Hugs tighter* someone that's been willing to stay by my side.....no matter the dangers I.......only wish to keep you for myself.." he said this in his mind, smelling in her sweet scent before his goes in some trance looking at her neck. His fangs started to ache again just like a few months or days ago. They retracted from his lips wanting to sink them into her skin and-

"Nugh!!"N-No! I won't! I won't bite her and ruin her life! I-I can't!"

"Hans?! What is it? What's wrong?!?" she bends down beside him in worry while noticing his face soaked in sweat and his eyes looking more dark and weak. She reaches to touch his cheek in worry but Hans touches her hand on his cheek to hold it there watching her. She was so worried about him that it made him fall more in love with her.

"I am fine, Mary. Do not worry.."

"But you have that mark on your neck again. That's the fifth time that's happened Hans. Are you sure you will be alright?"

"Y-Yes..."

She looked more worried about him but carefully helps him up on his feet and helps him to his main chamber bedroom so she can take care of him during the time. Mary grew more and more sad to see him get worse now but two servants took him after she gets him to the room to let him rest and take care of him. She was shown to the library for a while while sitting near the fire and drinking some tea they made for her. However, her mind was on Hans and hope he was alright.

"Hans...please be okay."

Upstairs, he was breathing in and out rapidly before his body relaxed thanks to a shot a spirit gave him but he covers his face, trying to stay calm that he almost hear his family's voices including his insane father that was trying to get him to embrace the darkness in his heart but knowing Hans isn't like him, it made him think his son was a disappointment. He even felt bad for his mother that got dragged into marrying such a beast.

".......Mary....I'm so sorry my sweet. Please wait for me...till my mind is straight again.." he mutters to himself laying on his bed to rest.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:19 pm

He lays in the bed to rest and recover from his memories. He wanted to give himself to her fuly but didnt want to drive her away
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:17 pm

His family history is something others can't understand since he's the first born son of his father and mother. Once more, the thought of his mother suffering from being trapped in this family. Knowing of his father's evil ways to trick others into fear. He hated that. He hated to know that no matter what he did, others still feared his family.

"*Sighs*" when he looks to the left of his room, he sees the gaze of the moon. The spear that rose above the kingdom that was glowing from it's warmth. True, he may be alone in this but no more thanks to Mary ann. He never wanted to lose her for any reason but that leaves another fear. He knew she was told of the many times of her people and the monster that haunts the forest. He knew if she found out the truth, she might hate him or attack him.

Oh how he wished to find a solution to this so she and him can be happy together. When he feels the headache get worse, he shuts his eyes to try and ignore it. Almost like his father was trying to speak with him on accepting his powers and the fear of others.

'I won't do that. Not when it comes to maybe scaring Mary ann. She's the only one that understands me regardless because of it. I wish that it just only became so easy.'

'Master Hans, are you alright? Has something happened? Do you need more medicine?' he looks over to the ghost that spoke to him as he held a candle in one hand but slowly looks at him. He's served Hans family for years now during his youth to now. Even when he gained leadership of the kingdom.

"I'm find Richard. I just become....lost in thought right now. Even to what I need to do. How will I explain this to Mary ann? She will find out the truth about me and I may end up losing her. I don't wish to do that....she's the only light that gave me joy in this place.."

'I understand your worries sir but worrying about it can not be good for you. I'm sure if you gave it time to explain this to the fair lady. She will understand what is going on. Maybe even wish to stay with you no matter what.'

"That's what I'm hoping for. I want to keep Mary ann by my side. I won't let anything take her away from me while I live in this world. I guess even a monster like me can learn to love and feel." he said before laughing at himself. Of course he did understand but that made him feel more deeply in love with her. At the moment, he knew she was worried about him but in due time, he would be able to go and explain himself to hope she understands.

With Mary ann, she was sent to her room while thinking of Hans. She only wishes for him to be alright after almost passing out again. That's happened before and it left her wondering what else is causing this. She didn't want him to get sick or so but it just became more silent. She only lets out another sigh before feeling another spirit floating by and sits down. The female spirit was always helping Mary with things but only wished to see her well.

'Still worried of the count my dear? He told you before you shouldn't feel so sad like this.'

"Yes but I can't help it. I'm worried about him after the times he's already looked sick. I can't stop worrying about him knowing that. I just wish I can help him in some way.." she said sadly but the female ghost pets Mary ann's head to make her look over.

'I'm sure you will be alright but give it time. He will be alright.'

"I'm just worried. I really want to be sure. I really wish to see him happy right now. I want to help him....I really do."

'.....Hmmm, maybe you can.'

"Huh? What do you mean?" she asked before seeing the ghost stand up from the bed and looks to Mary ann. She held one hand out to her before seeing her stand up and head to the room.

'I wish I can help you but I can tell you somethings about Hans. Things he's hiding from you for your safety. I just hope you understand and won't become angry with him..' she said floating down the hallway before Mary ann looked confused to this. She wouldn't be angry with Hans because he's been so sweet and honest. What could he keep that would make her hate him? The ghost knew that look but lets out a sigh before standing in front of larger doors that opens slowly to lead up. She got nervous seeing that but the ghost walks through and goes up with Mary ann following.

'Forgive me master, it was faith that led to this. She has to know the truth..'

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:39 pm

He goes to his room and feels the urge. Having her around quells it and he panted hoping never to lose her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:43 am

The two head up the stairs for a while longer since they were a long stairwell, stops to rest for a few minutes before moving up as well with the ghost still in front of her.

"How much longer must we climb? Its like this whole stairwell never ends."

"Don't worry miss, we are almost at the top. It's just a few more feet." Mary ann only nods when hearing that before she finally sees the top after another ten minutes that passed during the time of them climbing up. It was a little room with some tables and large window and some other items that seem to have been left up here for many years now.

Their were a few drapes hanging from the window that hid the moon that shines inside to light it up. Everything seems like it's standing still in time but again, Mary ann rather enjoyed this silent and peace. She walks forward to look around seeing such things before seeing something near by of a box resting on the table. Not sure what it was, Mary ann went over to it and picks it up to see it's a music box.

'Hmm? Is something wrong miss?'

"Nothing is wrong, I just found something here. I've never seen such a music box like this before. I wonder if this is custom made?" she said examining it.

'Yes, in a way but it was really given as a gift to the master. It was given to him by his beloved mother before she left him. He's kept it up here for many years now because it gives him memories of her. I guess deep down he still thinks of her and hopes she's doing better in the afterlife than living....' the ghost said while seeing Mary set the box back down and keeps looking around.

"I see. I hope she's in a better peace now and not suffering any longer."

'She is and it's good for her and the master. I believe she is in better peace now. No one deserves to be hurt or suffer from something as bad like that.'before the ghost went to take a seat in a chair to light up some candles that was surrounding them.

"Hmmmm......"

'Now my dear please....take your seat. I need to make this quick so that way we can head back down in case the master needs me.'

"Oh must we? This place is rather relaxing and so beautiful. I really could come up here and relax for the longest while as the night passes through till the morning."

'In another time we will or you may but that's for another time as I've said.'

"I understand. So why have we come up here anyway during this time of night??" she asked her but the ghost sighed with their eyes shut. The other spirits that loom in this area were either sleeping or listening to them speak which Mary didn't mind. She wanted to find out what was important that Hans wouldn't tell her.

'Well my dear. You already know about the powerful vampires that used to live in the mountains right? The ones that bring fear into a man's heart. Fear in the children and woman while bringing shame to the land. Are you known about them?'

"Yes, I'm aware of them......"

'Hmmmm, are you sure in some way? You don't seem to really know the thought of it?' the ghost asked silent.

"I-I guess so......however, I think we are stirring away from the topic. What was the reason why we are up here? Is their something important about this?"

'......*Sighs*'

"Well?..........whatever it is, I'm sure it's nothing bad....*looking worried* Just please tell me..."

'Well...I-I don't know how to explain to you my lady but.....Hans is a.......Drahim.' she said to see Mary ann look confused.

"...I...I don't understand. What are you..."

'He's the sole heir of the bloodline after his father. He's a vampire miss.'

"I...you mean he......I...' she slowly move her hand to slowly lower it, shaking a little bit more. Both eyes widen in shock from the news she just gotten from the ghost, her hand covered her lips to what the ghost told her. Hans was a vampire but she didn't believe it.

'Milady?....'

"N-No, no that's not possible. He couldn't be a vampire could he? He told me was a human that lived alone in this place...with no one else to keep him happy or safe."

'He told you that in hopes you wouldn't leave him. Miss, true he's the sole heir of his family but his father was always ashamed of him. At a young age, he never wanted to bring fear to other vampires that tried to tear the Drahim family name down. Or let humans stop them for become most feared. No. His heart was in the right place just his beloved mother who somehow fell in love with his father in hopes to show kindness to his black heart.'

"A-and? Did it work?"

'......*shakes head no*..........'

"Then s-she..."

'Yes, she's left this world already. Hans father then tried to make his son understand his bloodline and the powers that flows within him but Hans was too gentle and kind to do so. His father was a brute in order to make him understand but fear just broke his heart. When he was a little more older, miss, he was even ambushed by hunters and killers to get rid of him but even they couldn't live under his power....which tells you how feared his family is.'

"......"

'I'm so sorry milady. I know this may come as a shock to you right now...but I don't want you to think of the negative about this. Don't let this get to you before thinking over it......'

Mary ann didn't know what to say about that before the ghost lets out another sigh to see the heart break in Mary ann's eyes. Knowing Hans didn't mean to lie to her but hopes that she'll understand and stay with him. Before the ghost could speak to see her, she sees Mary ann stand and goes to find him. Even if she wants to be sure this was true, her faith was already sealed.

In the main hallway, Hans was sitting in a chair with some medicine blood given to him. His face was so sweaty and burning that he wasn't able to think clearly. He figures the memories of his father and family would pass already but they seem to linger more in his visions. He didn't know what to do and he didn't want to do something that might hurt his beloved Mary ann. With a sigh, he just relaxes in the chair with some hot tea near him.

Just then, someone knocked on the door to look over at it. "Come in..." The door opens to show it was beloved Mary ann that didn't seem happy but just silent.

"My beautiful Mary I was wondering what happened to you..*looks away* I'm sorry for being away for that long because of that. I just needed time to rest..."

While he spoke, he didn't notice the sword in her hand while she walks over not showing her face. After turning around to ask if she wanted some tea, his lips stop moving when seeing a silver bladed tip close to his throat. It was a sword that his beloved Mary ann held. it must be from the weapon room down the hall.

"...................."

"Mary?....Mary, why do you have that?...."

"Hans, tell me the truth......"

"The truth, my lady?" he said while setting his hands up on either side afraid she might hurt herself or him.

"Is it true...that you a-are a......that your a vampire? The last remaining Drahim vampire?"

"!?!"'H-How? How did she find out?.......unless one of my servants told her.....I didn't want her to find out till it was time...' he sees her still holding the blade near his throat but noticed her crying a little while holding it.

"Well? Is it true or not? Answer me Hans!"

"I...Mary I........"

"...so it is true. You are a Drahim vampire and the remaining on in the family to live......after all this time, you...you lied to me to say you were human but isn't. I don't know if I should cry or kill you.."

"................."

"How could you, Hana?.....how could you lie to me? I trusted you and felt like I could tell you everything and yet you keep this from me.." she said heartbroken that tears started running down her cheek that Hans wanted to cheer her up. He never liked seeing her cry in anyway.

"Why didn't you just tell me? Why didn't you.....just..*sobs* tell me?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:03 am

He looked down. "Becuse what i am always gets a sword pointed at my face. I see only fear and rage when i say who i really am. And now youve pointed a blade st me too. I didnt tell you necause i teject that part of me. I would rather be human that the creature i was born as. " he hugged her trusting her. If she wanted him dead he eouldnt stop her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:01 pm

Mary ann's eyes just looked down at the ground, seeing the blade in her hand shaking now. She didn't know what to do or say to Hans. Knowing he lied to her about what he was. She wanted to scream at him. Yell at him. Beat him up for such harsh feelings but her heart only grew more in love with him. Knowing that others tell her these stories about him made her feel like humans were no better.

She feels him still holding her in a hug till he lets her go and moves back with arms behind his back just gazing upon her sadly. He still saw the blade held tight in her right hand before lowering his head at the ground of snow.

"If you wish to kill me; just stab the tip of your blade into my heart. After that, I'll be dead in a few minutes. Oh Mary ann, I never wanted to hurt you in any way or not like this. You are way too pure for this world and I only wish you happiness but..my family seems to have ruined it. Knowing their cursed blood flows through my veins makes me wonder why my monster of a father impregnated my mother. Rest her soul........*Sighs* I just.....only wish the best for you. To see you happy is my own happiness....but if this makes you feel your sorrows leave you...then please...do what you must."

"Y-you're...your not even scared of what I will do to you. Not afraid of my choice?"

"Of course I am but this is your choice my love. I can't force you to choose because that would be wrong of me. This is your faith of choice, not mine. So please......just let yourself choose what's best for you.."

He stopped speaking and waited for her choice. Will she do away with him? Or will he be able to live? Hans just remained silent right after before he gets the chance to speak, a sudden shine of light came onto the ground and on him. She gasped seeing Hans scream out in pain from the strong heat of the sun.

"Hans!" she rushes over to him in worry and caught him before he falls into the snow below. His face and back was burned badly from the rays of the morning sun but she only begins crying a little to look behind her then at him. Quickly, she helps him on his feet and heads into the kingdom's front doors away from the sunlight.

"M-My lady? What are-"

"Shhhh, please don't speak beloved. Save your strength......." she said still helping him through the main hallway to a set of stairs that leads up to the second then third floor. He didn't know what to say to her but just keeps walking while holding onto Mary's shoulder. The other ghosts noticed their master hurt before going to find the doctor that helps him if he became injured. After a couple more steps, Mary ann arrives into Hans bedroom chamber when she helps him to his bed and lays him down on it by his front.

She then rushes to get some medical aid items for him as he watches her moving swiftly in the room. He only remained silent before she comes back over and sets them down with a big bowl of hot water for his wounds to try and stop the bleeding.

"H-Hold still, this will sting Hans.." she said wringing the excess water from the rag before carefully patting it against the wounds. He hisses in some sharp pain right at contact but he relaxes on the bed with eyes shut and his hand gripping the sheets under him.

"............."

She and him didn't say a word after the time she was helping him but Hans slowly opens one of his eyes to gaze upon her once more.

"M-Mary...."

"Y-yes?"

"I don't understand....you were given the choice to kill me. To end the heartbreak of me lying to you. So, how come you sp-spared me?" he asked in a weak tone but she sighed to look down at her lap still holding the warm rag before dipping it back into the bowl again.

"T-to be honest, I don't know. True, I'm angry and feel betrayed that you lied to me. That you said that to keep me here to yourself even from the possible chance of me never knowing. I guess during the time I stayed here with you I....I started feeling more connected with you." she said before patting the rag on his wounds again with another hiss leaving past his lips.

"You know Hans, you could have just told me the honest truth about this. I would have understand. I would have still stayed even if you were. Maybe..maybe show you that I don't care what you are....I enjoy my time being with you..." she said quietly but he was shocked to hear such a thing. Even if he was a Drahim, she still would have stayed along side him. Why was he even blessed with someone like Mary ann?

"I guess fear came to me on what would happen, Mary ann. I was scared of the choices you might make and yet here we are..."

"Even so, you still should have told me. I would have understand...maybe scared at first but I still would later..just....just know I'm here for you Hans......."

Her kindness knows now stop and it only made him love her more. Before he gets the chance the speak, the door opens showing the healing doctor that walks in to get his and Mary's attention.

"I came as fast as I could when hearing the news.." he said walking over to the bedside and checks Hans to see how bad they were.

"Heh, glad to see you show up Johnson." he chuckled.

"Geez, what did you do to yourself!? Can't you go through with one day not hurting yourself seriously like this!?"

"Sorry sorry..."

Mary ann stood up to give the doctor some room before the same ghost shows up and escorted her and herself out of the room so the doctor can work on Hans. While walking down the stairs, the other spirit kept watching all this from the same room above, holding a few balls that showed the misty images. Seems the story of the two faiths were coming into motion now. It's just waiting to see how this story will continue now.

Even seeing the image of the hunter that was riding towards the kingdom and the wife waiting back at home for him. Even the greedy mayor waiting for him to bring Mary ann back which might not be possible thanks to this choice. Oh yes, the story is just progressing as planed.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:00 pm

Hans tested his back after he healed but he was drained of stamina. It was harder for him to walk amd he was sluggish but his mind was still sharp. Hans was recovering and mary ann was there at his side. She begged him to use her to recover but he refused settling for his livestock. Ot sustained him but his recovery was average. The hunter was close hans could sense it but he swore not to kill long ago. Seeing mary ann made that will stronger.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:58 pm

During the days and nights that passed, she offered him help with anything he needed. Helping with feeding him, the bathing part was for the maids only and she respected that. However, she did clean up his chambers and did a few other things around. Mary ann wanted to show Hans that she can be helpful while here and during his recovery. Right now, he was drinking some hot blood mary tea that a maid ghost made for him but she was fixing his hair while sitting in the chair.

"I told you I was fine, Mary. Right now, I need to prepare myself for someone that's coming to visit." he said but she stops moving her hand to look down at him confused.

"A visit from someone? I thought you told me no one besides me has come to visit this kingdom for years now."

"True but it's not a friendly one. At the moment, I'm sensing it's a hunter that was sent from the mayor in your town to come find me and you. He wishes to kill me and bring you back." he said while setting the cup down but Mary ann grips the brush not wishing to leave. She knew Hans needed help and if she did, he would be alone again and it won't be good for them. She's already grew to loving this place that it was home.

"C-can't we do something to stop the hunter from getting close. I don't want to be forced to leave you. I just can't.." she said to him while holding his shoulder but Hans reaches to hold her cheek, hoping to calm her down.

"I know but I don't want to lose you either. I must do what I have to in order to keep you safe and here with me. If you wish. Again, I won't force you to stay here and risk everything because of me."

"But...I-I want to. I want to help you in all events Hans. I won't let you become lost just because of me. I wish to..."

He hushes her gently with a rub on her right cheek. She shouldn't be thinking about this but relaxing and keeping calm. Sure his back still was alright and healed, his energy wasn't fully back yet which could make this match slightly off. When he opens his eyes, he looks ahead to see two ghosts floating by.

"Seems he's here early. A quick rider I must say.." he said standing up thanks to Mary ann helping him up.

"Shall we rid of him, sire?" One ghost asked but Hans shook his head while looking ahead.

"I shall deal with him. Please get Mary ann to a safe place. This is no place for a lady.."

"But Hans.." she wanted to help him. She wanted to keep him safe and by her side but he wasn't going to let anything or anyone harm her while he's still walking. He did turn to walk over to Mary ann and held her cheek once more. She was so beautiful and sweet that he couldn't let anything harm such a soul. Leaning close, he kisses her forehead while she keeps still.

"I'll be back my sweet....stay safe and out of sight since the hunter is looking for you too."

"............."

She didn't say anything else before seeing him turn away and head out the room. At the same moment, the ghosts took Mary ann and went to a hiding location that was at the top of the highest tower. She would be safe there with the other strong protectors of this kingdom. Outside, Hans walked out dressed up once more but his hand was crossed over his chest. He saw the hunter that still rode on his horse before stopping a few feet away. The horse snorted a little but feeling his rider jump off and land into the snow.

"Well now, I wasn't expecting guests tonight. What do I owe the pleasure of this unknown turn of visits?" he asked with a simple bow but the hunter remained silent while looking over to Hans. Was he joking with him about this? Maybe since it's hard to tell if he's joking or serious. He did just keep staring at him before Hans sighed with eyes shut.

"I guess not. Now, I'll ask again. Why have you come to my home?"

"I've come here to claim the female you stole from the town. I got word that she is imprisoned here somewhere by you. By order of the mayor, I'm here to bring her back." he said.

"Oh really?" he said while relaxing his arms to lower down at the sides. "The mayor of that town sent someone else to do his dirty work. For shame and here I thought he was smart. I won't blame him though for at least trying." he said but the hunter sighed not sure why this monster would ask that.

"That's up to him to say but like I've told you monster, release the woman hidden within this kingdom. I won't hold back if you agree to fight me." he said getting ready to battle but that sight caused Hans to laugh at him.

"Why are you laughing!?"

"Because I believe you hare joking right? I'm more powerful than you. I have the power to kill you with a flick of my finger, hunter. I could drain you instantly the moment you touch me. I don't think this is a fair way to battle a mortal with a vampire as myself." he said seriously but the hunter glared to holding up a shot up aimed at the vampire.

"I'm not just a mortal here! I've slayed millions of monsters all through the land. You are no different." he said.

"Trust me on this, I don't want to fight you because I get the feeling you have a wife back home that's worried of you."

"H-How!?"

"Just a guess. She's worried of you doing this and know how dangerous I can be. I don't wish to break her heart by killing the man she married." he said this but the hunter watches him turn away heading back inside. The hunter didn't take it well as he tried to attack Hans from behind but sees him disappear suddenly.

"Huh?!? Where did that monster go! Show yourself coward!" he yells echoes through the location since nothing made noise back. Seconds later, he appears behind him with his hands in fists to punch the hunter dead in the stomach. He coughs harshly from the hit while falling on his knees and holding his stomach.

Hans saw blood spilling from the hunter's mouth but he shook his head with a sigh leaving his lips. "See? I told you that this would happen. Why can't humans ever listen to warning about what I'm telling them. You just might doom yourself if you don't leave and save yourself.." he said but the hunter charges once more to clash against him. They only held it for a few minutes before Hans shoves him back.

He decided to end this quickly so he can check on Mary ann and see if she's alright. The hunter groans holding his head but he feels ghosts taking him to his horse but he struggles in their grip to try and get out his grip. "Unhand me right now foul beast! I won't let you do anything to the lady ann. You better let her go or I'll-"

"Calm yourself human. I have not harmed her but rather make her seem right at home. I just hope the mayor knows that himself."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:27 am

He looks at her letting the hunter go." Tell the mayor if he wants to keep these girls o his he needs to be nice.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:30 pm

"And why should I even listen to a monster like you?" the hunter asked as Hans remained silent during the time he said that. To be honest, he wanted to head to this town and fix the mayor himself but didn't want to risk Mary ann getting hurt. She's more important to him than anything else and he will keep her as his main importance. Turning away, he heads back inside to find Mary and check on her.

"As I said, do that and maybe you might understand how she feels. Now leave..." The hunter said nothing before going to his horse and gets on it's back. He rides back to town with the snow going in the air to get home. He didn't know if that would work but the mayor was waiting right now for some report on what he was going to do next.

Hans gets back inside of the kingdom and heads up to check on Mary to see her waiting for him in the hiding spot. She was sitting near the window with her hands resting on her lap before seeing the door open and showing Hans. Right away, she stood up and goes to hug him, happy that he was safe again.

"You are alright, Mary ann?"

"Yes, scared but I'm alright. I was so worried about you when you spoken to the hunter. I didn't want you to get hurt if it was going to be my fault." she said to him while not wanting to let him go. He only smiled at such kindness she shown to him before hugging her back enjoying the warmth of her hugs. Even the ghosts thought it was adorable to see such a thing.

'So the hunter is gone for now, master?'

"For now yes. I get the feeling that we will see him again but he may be wanting more than a simple talk between us. I'll be sure to become ready for him the next time he shows up for another visit." he said while escorting Mary ann out of the safe room and downstairs again since it's fine. He just held her by the shoulder but sees the ghost now following from behind just in case. Everything was normal once more and Mary could relax again.

In the town, the hunter arrives after a while since the travel back wasn't as long while traveling to the kingdom. He saw people gazing upon him to wonder what was taking such long travels. They figure he already got rid of the vampire but didn't respond to it. He checks near the main wall to see his home but goes to find the mayor who was waiting for him. He shows up a few minutes later before he gets off the horse and heads inside.

Right there, he sees the mayor working on something with the people and rules but he only looks up when seeing the hunter.

"Ah, you came back. I was starting to wonder if you got lost or not during your journey." He said offering a chair but the hunter goes to take a seat again while looking right at him with hands resting on the lap. He seems to be excited about this or expecting someone else to walk through the office door.

"Now, tell me the progress? Have you brought Mary ann back from that monster in the far banished forest?" he asked with a greedy smile on his face.

"*Sighs* No...no, I have not." he said.

"....What?"

"Mary ann is still up there with the Drahim vampire but he only gave advice to you. He said something of you being nicer to females then you wouldn't be losing so many of them or some leaving the town." he mutters but this made the mayor glare in anger thinking some monster could tell him what was right for his town. He was the mayor for freakin sake.

"You tell that beast I know what's best! He is nothing but some monster that needs to be dealt with. I thought you got rid of him already!?" he shouted.

"I'm working on it sir but he's seriously strong for a single man."

"He's no man, hunter. He's a monster." the mayor corrected him before looking at the desk to think of what other ways to deal with this before looking up.

"I don't think I need to tell you how important this is but we need to get this dealth with soon before he dose something else. I'm counting on you to get rid of him and bring Mary back. Just head on out again tonight.." he said.

"Again? I need to recover from the journey sir. I need to get food together, items, etc. because it takes a few days for me to get there." he said before looking down. "That and I need to see if Olivia is alright. I know she's been worried about me and I need to be sure she's okay while I'm away." he mutters but the Mayor grumbles thinking it's a waste of time before nodding.

"Fine, you get a few weeks or two but after that, head back up there. I need Mary as soon as possible and I don't want this to be ruin just so you can meet your wife. Now get moving." he said before the hunter gets up from the chair and heads out to home. Even as the mayor, he sure wasn't a patient one.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:11 pm

By the evening she was sitting on his lap and kissing his neck. She had agreed to show her feelings for him if he did the same after. He agreed and she had just begun. Kissing his neck and holding his hands and face heated her and her desire to be bitten to feed him returned. He panted as his body heated and his thirst hit once more. He hides it enjoying her kisses and touch as sh3 explores her feelings for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:06 pm

He didn't know if this was way too soon for her or something to hold back on. Hans just didn't want to push her out of the comfort zone because of it. Feeling the warmth of her lips against his skin. The way she touched him over her body left him panting in and out through his nose. Her smell went to his nose again while savoring the moment of slight relief. She was warm and soft against his heating up body but he didn't want to cause disturbance between them.

"You never told me how much you were teasing me like this, my lady. We still don't know much of one another.." he breathes in feeling her shift one hand down his chest before he hisses in air from a light bite on his neck.

"I'm sorry for not saying or giving you a hint. I just...I wasn't sure if you wanted someone like me in your company. I can't believe others told such lies about you when right now, you are nothing like the stories spoke of." she said in a soft tone before he lowers one hand down her back to see her kiss his neck once more.

He got that same urge to bite with the quick beating of his heart but he didn't want to hurt her. He knew even if he wanted to bite her, the consequences were unreversible. From humans that fallen to the trap of his family, they never were the same and even blamed his family for tricking them. Others that really wanted to be with them just accepted it while finding happiness with their lovers. Would Mary ann really go through all that? He didn't want to damn her into a life of evil as he was. He's born like that by a female that was given to his father by the rule.

He grips her shirt to make Mary ann pull back but she wonders if he was alright.

"Hans?"

"I'm alright my love.."

"Are you sure? You don't seem like your enjoying this. I don't want to do something and you are not alright then I can-"

"I'm alright as I said before. You shouldn't worry about me my sweet. I never knew you were so giving when it comes to others like this.." he said holding her cheek but she only smiled more to rest her head on his chest hearing the heart beat.

"Then...do you wish for me to continue or do you want me to stop?" he thinks about that for a second while seeing her blushing sitting on his lap. To be honest, he didn't want to stop but he wasn't sure if he might do something like bite her which he shouldn't.

He knew what might happen and he's not sure how she might agree with it. "No, I don't want to stop this sensation between us Mary ann. I want to make sure your happy and I'm happy with no problems what so ever. Again, I won't do anything if your not happy with it."

"That goes for you too, Hans. I want you to be as happy as possible with no wall between us. You showed me kindness unlike many others and the mayor. You showed that you care about me without no problems to trouble us. You....You made sure nothing or no one could split us apart Hana and I'm grateful for that. I only wish to help and stay by your side forever now. I don't want to leave your side now...."

"Mary ann.."

"I Just.......wish to..."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:15 pm

She was taking her time savoring his company his gentleness. He held her clkse nit wanting her to srop as another feeling crept up to her. Him too. It was sexyal attraction and a desire to be together.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:23 pm

Mary ann just smiled while Hans savored the moment with holding her closer and closer with kisses to her neck. His lips burned from the direct contact and yet he was eager to show more to her. He wanted to show her just how he felt with her and not hold back but he was different than she was so it's not easy to do right now. He let one hand move up against her back while leaving kisses against her skin. She only figures of showing more pleasure towards him that she feels him press against her.

"Mary ann, I don't see how you stay so strong from all that. Knowing the mayor will stop at nothing to save you. However, he's blind. Blind by the greed of the humans that pays him well. He didn't understand what you wanted in life. He only wished to become better in money."he said this while touching her cheek but she only looks to him with a silent expression on her face.

"You deserve everything that you want in life without someone else selling you off for money. It's not right and yet he's blinded by money and greed to see that. He never understood you. As the rest that is just like him." he rubs her cheek but she only looks down to the lap before gripping his shirt now. Her love and compassion came from her family but now, she felt that with someone who was misunderstood by the people of her own kind. Made her almost wish she wasn't human.

"It's not fair Hans. Why do people have to be that greedy for money? Why should people suffer like this when nothing was done to them. I want you to be safe and happy. I don't want to head back and lose you forever because of his choices. You deserve to be happy...and I wish to do that." He didn't understand what she means before feeling her get up from his lap and walks to the windows. His eyes sees her close each shade of curtains to leave a dark view of the room. Some moonlight shines into the room but she only sees the candles burning from the high walls.

"Mary ann?" he could hear her step by step as she made her way to him once more but takes a seat on his lap to hug him closer against her. This warmth was the only thing she wished to feel but slowly moves her head to leave kisses against his neck again with a sudden gasp from him. Her lips were hotter now and he grips the chair to hear the kisses nice and loud.

"M-Mary....ann.."

"I don't want to leave you, Hans. I don't wish to...leave you alone when I know you should be happy......*eyes shut* I want to share how I feel about you no matter what others tell me. You deserve all the happiness you wish of...so please...please don't leave me alone like this where I may never see you again....*slowly leans in closer to bite his neck*he tense up from the bite but his fangs showed that he was fighting himself not to bite her.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:31 pm

Slowly his hands open her dress exposing her collar. She shivered getting ecited wanting him to expose more bht his lips brush against her heatee skin and she feels the brush of his fangs. "There may be a substitute for feeding."he said and she panted in a daze. "Substitute...? Okay.... sh3 said in her daze. " he kisses her chest as it was exposed nexts making her heat up worse. "Th3 intensity of pleasure can quell thirst. I would have to be inside you to do this. " he said and her belly and spot between her legs react instantly as his lips and fangs gave her skin another caress.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:12 pm

Mary ann never felt such heat before that she bit her finger with a lean back in his lap. He never felt her become so hot in such a few seconds. It left him wondering just how lost she could become. The intense heat and desire of her and the needs he felt later on. It's rather soothing for both of them. He slowly moves his hands up against her stomach to feel her smooth skin but hears her panting in and out in the darkness of the light dimmed candles.

She was so beautiful like this. Exposed and lost in the heat of lust. He never felt such a thing himself and it's already effecting his own mind as well. He didn't even know where to start except touching and caressing her skin. She hisses in some hair when he cups her breast and his hand rubbing her stomach. His fingers and hand burned but in a good way to her. Her belly was burning up and her place in between her legs was starting to itch.

"H-Hans, my body....it feels so..." she started to say but he gently brushes his fingers against her fingers.

"Just relax Mary ann. I'll make sure you feel just as good under my touch. Just let yourself go...I'll take care of you." he said within the darkness but she blushes hearing such a tone from him. Hans seriously knew what to do or say but he figures this will help instead of biting her. He slowly moves his other hand from her hip to her chest before rubbing both breasts in his hands. She moans softly when being touched but her nipples were pressed into his palm. Even if he's just rubbing and touching, it's like a millions hands were caressing her body.

Letting her wander in the daze of her desires thanks to him. He did his best not to let her tone of pleasure get the best of him and yet, she only was winning against it. Knowing how heat can change another's mind, he wanted to make her feel good. Hearing her moaning and breathing in and out made him lean forward to latch onto a breast to suck on it.

"H-Hans, not my n-nipple. Please...d-don't.." she whines out feeling him pulling on the one in his mouth but squeezing the other one as she squirms in his lap not sure what was happening to her body but she loved it. He swirls his tongue around the nipple while being careful not to bite her but he felt her moving against his touches slowly while moaning out her pleasure.

His member throbs in his pants but he was flushed himself thanks to the heat and smell she was giving off now. Hans kept up the touching for a while now before he found himself stand up and gently move to the bed where he might be of more help. She slowly held onto him so she wouldn't fall before he lays her down on his bed slowly while lowering down again to kiss her lips this time.

Her hands reach up to wrap around his shoulders as they shared a heated kiss together. Feeling their bodies pressed against one another as he touched her thigh with one hand. Their tongues swirling against one another while he was savoring the sensation and feelings of her. He deeply wanted to make her feel pleasure than any other human man can give her. He wanted to claim her for his self.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:17 pm

He opens her legs pulling away her dress and rubs her place. First one fingers agai st it earning his ears a loud moan of pmeasure then two pushing against it as she saw his member exposed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:37 pm

"H-Hans? Is that.." she's never been with a male like this except for him and she felt nervous and have curious. The organ was throbbing in between his legs ready to show pleasure to her but she thought it looks like he's in pain. How do males deal with such a thing? She blushes to gasp again as his fingers kept rubbing and pressing against her place to speak more wetness around and onto his bed.

He was keeping his composure without wanting to ram into her quickly. Hans had to make sure she could get used to him since this is her first time doing this. He wanted to make her as comfortable as possible. He slowly blushes again from the intake of that but gently grew more hotter when she begins panting in and out in pleasure to squirm under his body again.

"Mary ann..." he watches her reactions but stops his fingers from running against her soaked panties. Seconds later, he gets his fingers near her place and pushes them into her slowly to cause her to jolt upward. His fingers were cold inside of her but she grips onto his arms tightly. He hushes her with soft kisses to the neck, hoping she would relax but even inside of her body felt so warm. His two fingers were coated in juices to make his member twitch in excitement.

Being careful, he pulls his fingers out and started thrusting into her so she can get used to the feeling. Right away, she moans out with gasps and shudders when her body was taken by his body. Legs still spread open for him while gasping out again. It felt so weird but hot at the same time, knowing these were just his fingers. Imagining what it would be like if his member pushes into her. She leans her head back moaning with quivers as he panted in and out burning up.

"Mary ann, are you okay? Is this too much for you?" he said against her ear that she blushes a little more now.

"I-I'm f-fine mmmmm Hans. I'm alright so you can k-keep going....I'll let you know mmmm if it hurts." she whispered into his ear before he gives a nod to continue his fingers thrusting into her place. She moans out once more while leaning her head back, feeling how wet she became thanks to him. He still kept his composure between her and him to make sure she felt good before himself.

He did use the other hand to give a few strokes to his member that throbs but she made it get bigger from how she sounded. Hans slowly panted to feel his fangs ache again but he shook his head to lick his own lips. He never saw her become this lost and beautiful that he sees her blushing again even in the darkness. The dim light from the candles creating a darker atmosphere for two people who wanted passion with one another. It left him groaning and quaking that the bed creaks a little with them on it still.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:44 pm

Be rubs the tip against her and pushes it in slowly trying to be careful
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:50 pm

She winces trying to bear with it when feeling the tip slide into her right away, Mary ann grips the sheets trying to not whimper in pain. He knew it would hurt but he tries to hush her gently with kisses to her cheek. He didn't want to hurt her but he didn't know if he should stop. All she did was breath in and out before he tried getting in deeper now. She gasped feeling him continue to slide into her but slowly bit her lip to shake her head slowly. How do others get used to this and not cry out in pain?

After some time, He only holds her that Hans slowly blushes to gently touch her cheek. He slowly lowers down to kiss her cheek before slowly pushing into her more that she cries out with tears seen near her cheeks.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:59 pm

We can still stop if you wish." He said not wanting her hurt her. His hesitation was natural to his gentle heart. There was still a bit of time. He was right against it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:12 pm

She shook her head to him, not wanting him to do that since she's trying to do her best in keeping calm. Hans gently sees her crying to kiss the tears away but she hugs him tightly to tell him not to leave her. Mary ann didn't want him to leave her like this to suffer much longer in so way before he gently picks her up in his arms. Now, he's sitting on with her on his lap.

"Mary ann?"

"I'm a-alright, Hans. Please.......I trust you but I don't want to be pushed away when we just got this far. Just don't let me go..." he only remained silent now but sees her just hold her tighter while smelling her scent in her hair. Feeling her wetness spilling onto his member caused her to whimper again. He didn't do much while holding her before he slowly begins to lift her up and move her down to push inside again. She gasped with stiffing up but didn't push him away.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:59 pm