Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Old story of count Hans Drahim

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Old story of count Hans Drahim

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:21 pm

"Right but are you sure this will work and help her? Will this help save my wife?" He said looking to her but sees Hans nod while they walked out to do what was needed. Hans saw Mary ann helping Lilly lay down so she can rest after all this but knew Hans can help her out of this life.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:19 pm

First... im going to show you something. Im going to take you to a void world. A seperate place where i can show you my true power without harming this world. The you can see how powerfulmy father is. " hans said slowly and deliberately. He hated hus powers but tapped into their full potential. A small dark pinprick appears before swelling to a flexing vortex of energy. A portal was opened and he stepped through first to prove it was safe.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:10 pm

The hunter gasped in shock seeing such a thing of negative evil energy but seeing Hans step through with no problem, he had to trust the vampire. He slowly walks over to him that he slowly walks through and remained silent with eyes shut. He only remained silent till he felt his whole body floating while opening his eyes. The hunter sees Hans there waiting for him but he was floating as well.

"W-where..."

"This..is the void world..." he said.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:59 pm

"My void world i created it myself. And it is connected to the essence of my mansion. Mymansion can take any form it wishes as it is itself a demon beast. It is cinnected to my power and exists as long as i do. This void i created for us and to show you how powerful my father is by showing you his true history as tild by my mansion." Hans said. Somehow he took possesion of the mansion cutting his fathers connection to it and claiming ownership. The scene flashed showing his fathers greatest fears and most powerful actions.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:19 pm

The hunter was shocked seeing this but wonders just how dangerous was the Drahim vampire bloodline was. How was it possible for these creatures to live this long and have so much power. True, the reports spoken about them were old and rare but he had no idea it was like this. Seeing how Hans took ownership of this mansion to make it be his own. Even from his father that has failed trying to reclaim it but can't.

"I...."

"I know. You could be asking how a reject of a son shows to be more powerful than his old man? To be honest, he was indeed the most powerful in his time but when I was born, he knew I was dangerous. He knew I was born with his power but he didn't know how dangerous it was. I didn't want to be like him true but he was doing everything in his power to try and control me to make him even more dangerous than any other monster that wishes to prove it." he said not looking at the hunter.

"T-then what happened?"

"*Sighs* He failed.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:22 pm

"I sneaked into his void secretly severing his bond and weakened him from the strength the mansion gives him and then left to challenge him. Without his main powers being feuled by yhe mansion i was able to push h8m away from the border. The mansuon recognized me as master and i took over."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:07 pm

"...S-so after all that...this place knew who it's master was?" the hunter said.

"Yes."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:10 pm

We have to work togethee because he has been gathering power.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:07 am

"Gathering power?" he asked to see Hans nod. Knowing him, he's doing everything in his way to get control of the kingdom again and even find ways to punish his son for betraying him. The ex king will find his revenge by taking something he held dear. Just like he did with the hunter's wife. Hearing this, the hunter wanted to help so they can stop him. He just hopes his wife Lilly was doing alright with Mary ann who was watching over her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:02 pm