Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Old magic and darker times

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Old magic and darker times

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:44 am

Riding back was safe and he took her all the way back through the forbidden area.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:20 am

This place was for no one, not in the other kingdoms, to trespass into. Old stories from years ago told of what lurks in these trees but only Brandon has seen many of them while keeping calm through it. He made sure not to go through areas that seems out of place but holding the girl close against his chest so she still didn't fall. The forbidden location seemed more dark than years ago but Brandon knew it could have been his father that poisoned this land and created this location as a warning. He needed to figure out some way to make this safe for him and her. After traveling for at least a hour, he stops seeing his kingdom but goes closer to get inside quietly but hopes to help her in time.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:57 pm

He knew that land well and no dangers found them. Sneaking through and rentering his kingsom he took her back to the palace having to stop halfway there for the night.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:08 pm

She didn't move from the whole thing of getting attacked but the girl just looked down before long. He just remained silent from the time being. However, this left Brandon just walking off to make sure everything was done with so he can take care of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:14 pm

She slowly rexovers as her energy stablized and she gasps seeing him there and helping her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:07 pm

She sits up slowly not sure how to think about this and why he helped her. Way back she was in the main part of this place, locked away in her sleep from the powerful magic that sleeps inside of her. Nothing else was known in her time but it left her wondering just what the heck is happening now in the world. She watches him take care of her but questions just kept popping up. Brandon still worked on taking care of her but this made him remain silent because he wasn't sure what to say or do since he's taking care of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:49 pm

Oh goid youre awake. In sorry to wake you but i needed you free. I hate what my father did to tour people amd you i want to help in anyway i can becuase i promised to belo you when you truly nedded me so here i am."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:46 pm

She didn't say anything about his words but this left her wondering what he spoke of. Why did he look worried about this and what his father has done. The girl didn't answer him but tilts her head to the side that confused Brandon himself. Did she not understand what he said or was she just having a hard time thinking about some things in her head?

"Hey, did you understand what I said?" he asked again but she once more didn't speak.

"Who.....are you?" she said slowly but Brandon looked shocked hearing her say that. Did his father do this to her?

"You don't remember me? it's me, Brandon. Brandon Maboroshi. We used to visit each others kingdoms as kids and promised to see each other again."

"......I'm sorry...I don't......."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:47 pm

"Its okay they told me long ago you may forget. You dont have to remember. Im a friend and i will protect you i promise.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:49 pm

"But you really knew who I was? then where.." she looks around to see the room she was in and the bed. The girl just looks to him but Brandon felt sad she didn't remember but he wasn't sure if she wanted to remember. Years back was bad for her family and she might have wanted to clear it all like some dream.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:56 pm

We are in a safe house in the forbidden lands poisoned by my father i protected one spot on the far reaches for privacy. I knew no one would come here.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:45 am

"Poisoned....land? Dose this mean this world is sick again?" she asked but Brandon didn't know how to respond to that. He found it hard to do that because he didn't want things to become that worse. Brandon wanted to tell her what things were like now but he wasn't sure how to respond to it. Was her mind really this lost to history?

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:46 am

The land has been sick. Since your family disappeared."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:39 am

"Sick...." she said the word but felt rather ill from hearing it but melli slowly blinks to look down at her lap not sure how to respond to all this. How in the world did this realm suffer so badly under one man? What was he like some sort of monster to kill the goodness in this world. She slowly looks at her hand but Brandon wonders that she was sad a bit or said something wrong.

"What's wrong?"

"............."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:11 pm

Look you wish is my command but i want to bring do2n my father and restore this land. " he said that claspi g her hands in his and looking up at her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:42 pm

She didn't reply to him while looking at his hand that held her own, still unsure how to respond towards this. Melli only looks at the floor while thinking about what did happen to her, the land, her family, and wonders how she didn't remember this man. The world from the outside only seems a bit silent now but the sight of the realm only made her feel afraid again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 pm

He noticed it too. Even in these poisong lands there was eou d of some sort. Birds or animals but it was quiet. How long not very definitly long enough to have someone or something close by. Looking at her he put a finger to his lips shushing her as he left. There was a scufrle and the sound of blows anding before a strange sound called out with a squak. It was a cockatrice a poisoned veesion that adds to the state of the land as well as its original powers. He brought it inside and defeathered it before hanging it above a drain to bloodlet.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:10 pm

Melli didn't move from the bed watching Brandon still keeping an eye out but wasn't sure what it could be. Maybe the land was trying to tell him that it's wishing for help to heal. It hated the pain it was suffering right now because of his father but Brandon wishes he can fix all of this. He wanted this realm to heal back to what it was.

She grips the sheets of the blanket but this made Melli afraid now, hearing nothing from the outside before remaining silent. The realm was in pain, crying for help but the poison still was spreading out to make things worse. 'I'm afraid....this isn't right. The realm is sick. Sicker than I thought it would be and I don't understand it. Why is this guy helping me? How did he know me?' she thought.

"......................"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:34 pm

The realm was able to answer her questions with flashes of what had happened between them in the past.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:38 pm

She winces from seeing the answers that one hand grips some of her hair. This whole thing scared her because Melli didn't like the memories she saw. They hurt her and scared her to where she tried to shake it off. The realm was still begging and crying. It needed someone to help it, to free it from the pain it felt. This wasn't something Melina remembers and she didn't remember who this man was that helped her.

'Please.....please no more. I don't like the images I see. I don't want to see no more.....I don't want to...' she thought in her head but both eyes looked to the lap with hands tightening into her hair. The pain was growing now which left her getting ready to cry. Brandon didn't say anything looking ahead to keep a eye for enemies. When taking a turn to check on Melli, he stops seeing tears falling from her cheeks.

"Melli? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" he asked touching her shoulders but she didn't hear him to answer. The images were getting her attention like she wasn't there no more. Even her magic was reacting to the images and memories in her mind before he tried to calm her down.

"Melli, come on...just calm down. It's fine, okay? It's nothing scary alright. I'm right here.." he said worried but she slowly feels him pull her close against his chest. He gives a soothing hug but rubs her head. Brandon wanted to help her, he wanted to ease the fears that filled her mind but she only became more afraid of the thought of it.

"No more...I...I don't want t-to...see anymore....please. I don't want to see anymore...s-scary.."

"Shhhhh...shhhhhhhh..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:00 pm