Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The outsider of the upper world

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

The outsider of the upper world

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:40 pm

Another day of this hidden world has come anew as hidden warrior Brandon Maboroshi was showing the new warriors on battle techniques for them to fight with before their big day of guarding the people from others in the above world. He heard stories from his parents that live near by that others up there were monsters or other hidden freaks that hurt their own kind and become murder freaks. He's never seen a upper human before but he was told by his parents to never head up to the surface.

Sure he's head up there a couple times when he was a child but it wasn't like that. He never seen them sure but when he was 10, he saw two people that was climbing up near their hidden entrance. They didn't seem as dangerous or scary like some say they are. They seem to be and look just like him and his people. He wonders if they didn't know what was right from wrong. Before finding out more about them, his father found out and had them killed moments later. Ever since, he sees humans come up near the hidden entrance but share the same faith of death. Each one that falls near here always ends up dying. Or more to say, the females that were left to live were forced down into their world to be auctioned off or married to another man.

Some are happy here with their new lives or some was unhappy wishing to be let go but was trapped forever. They just learned to accept their faith and move on. That's what it was like every day to almost every year. This told Brandon something else was way more different for their time and the upper humans that find themselves here. He still grew up to be a powerful warrior but he was on his own since his parents were still leaders of this underground city or town. While he was fishing for more food near the wide banks of the water holes, he sees everyone either relaxing with their families or some just married to sit with their brides.

"..........."

He wonders if the other warriors near the banks were still keeping their eyes out just in case. Though, their has not been any sightings of humans from the upper levels but this made him wonder why? Did others get warnings about their locations now and decided not to come near here no more. Maybe it's best for the people here because they didn't know if the next person was evil or was planning on killing them. He just lets out a sigh and keeps on with his fishing before he lets out a gasp hearing the bells ringing near the back building. That told him something was spotted near the entrance of their home. He sees a few warriors running by with weapons and shields to deal with the threat but he got up so he can help out.

Brandon rushes over to one of the solders to ask what was going on but he got word of someone seeing a human near the gates. He wonders if this human was either hiding or waiting to attack them as well. He was given a sword and shield ready to attack and fight.When arriving near the entrance, they look around for any human from the upper world and gets ready to kill them. He scouts around trying to find the human but they didn't find anything at the moment. When he makes a turn near the back area, he stops in his tracks to see something.

Their was someone laying in the snow that seems to have passed out. Brandon noticed it was not a male but female who was shaking and shivering. She wore some cold clothes but they didn't do much around in this temperature. He calls over his people as they rush over to see it was indeed a female. She seems to have been up here for some time but two walk over to pick her up but Brandon stops them.

"What are-"

"I'll take her. Lets hurry back and get this crack in the entrance covered. We don't need more finding this spot." he seems them nod and goes to work on that but Brandon carries the knocked out girl to the lower areas to the healer that would take care of her for the time being. He wanted to know who she was and how she got here but that's when she wakes up and wishes to speak with them. He makes it to the herb healer near the lower caves but see her now mixing up some honey like brew that should help but Brandon was looking at the sleeping female human that was covered in a warm blanket and somehow wearing some borrowed clothes his people wears. At least they known to wear upper clothes like her. The ones she had on were soaked and had to warm up.

"So...how is she? Will she make it?"

"Yes. Just needs some sleep but you were lucky to find her first prince Brandon. She would have died from the cold and lack of food which I'll feed her when she wakes up." she said but Brandon nods happy to hear that but looks back to the sleeping girl as she was resting near the warmth of the fire.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The outsider of the upper world

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:43 pm

He watched iver her and nodde diff to sleep a couple times but wike up fast to check in her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:50 pm

She still was sleeping right now but he noticed her color was coming back and she didn't seem to be shivering anymore. Brandon reaches over to touch her forehead to feel her temperature for her. She didn't seem to be too cold right now and she only remained relaxing in bed under the blanket. She slowly turns her head to the side but only breathed deeply in and out thanks to that.

"She is still breathing, Prince Brandon. You shall not worry about this woman and if she could be sick. Once she gets enough rest, she shall wake." the healer said while changing the wet rag for her that she walks over to place it on her forehead. Brandon looks over to her but slowly feels more silent after a while.

"I understand. I'm just glad that she will be alright and not ill after. Is their a way to be sure she will heal and heat up due to the cold from the blistering blizzard outside?" he asked but the healer nods and adjusted the blanket to cover the girl and see her resting still. After some time, Brandon sees the time moving on for the time the sun set. The girl still didn't wake up and she still was recovering. The others were already heading home for tonight but he then finds out about his parents coming and spoke to Brandon about what was going on.

"Brandon, did you really find this girl out from the upper world? I thought you were told never to go near there." his father said but sees Brandon looking down at the girl still sleeping. He knew his father told him not to for protection but Brandon explains she was freezing and needed to heat up before she was going to die. The mother didn't say anything but she only remained silent after some time thanks to that.

"Listen son, I understand that you feel down about this and even helping the girl but once she wakes up, she will be-"

"No she won't. She got to this location by mistake and it only made her worry about it. I don't know how or why she came up to this place but she could have been lost. I think once she wakes up, we can let her go back home to where she-"

"We will not let her go! She's a upper human that lives above us. As soon as she wakes up, she meets the same faith like the others that live down here. That should show what you will expect once you become king in our world son. *places hand on his shoulder* You should also understand what is going on and right now, it's only going to become a time when you choose."

"But she's innocent! She just....."

"Enough of this......she will need to think about all this and hope to understand all this." He said but turns away to just looking down a bit more. Brandon just lets out a sigh from that before the healer turns to face the king.

"Sir, I believe that could be true but think about it. None of the guards found this woman but Brandon did. He was the one that found the girl and by what you said; "If your son found a female first from the outside world, she shall be wed to him." Isn't that what you told him?" she asked to see him looking quiet but did remember what he said.

"Of course I remember that..."

"Then wouldn't that still take effect? He found this female first and she is from the upper world. That gives Brandon the rights to claim this woman for his own. True, they will both have to agree with the whole situation but that depends on her and him. Brandon wishes to help her before then. Now, if I'm wrong then please tell me..." the healer said but the king didn't respond to this but his wife knew it was true.

After some time later, Brandon sees his father leave but his mother looks to him before following her husband that was looking silent. He remained where he was beside the girl while the healer took care of her till she woke up. He just hopes she wouldn't freak out being in a new location than where she passed out at.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:01 pm

"Oh good youre awake. Whats th3 surface like?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:29 pm

She gasped hearing his voice to sit up quickly and looking away from him. Brandon stops her from falling on the ground but she was gripping the blanket that was on her. He could tell that she was panicking a little bit before the herb healer calms her down with some warm tea mixed with honey. She sees her breathing in and out rapidly before she sees her relax for a while. The herb healer sees the girl looking more silent before she takes a seat on the bed.

"Alright, are you calm now?" she asked to see the girl nod slowly. "Good. We are glad that you have woken up miss. You been sleeping for a while now and some were worried you wouldn't wake up." she said gently but the girl looks at the cup before slowly looks to her showing her eyes.

"W-where am I?" was the first thing she asked as the herb healer only made her think a bit on how to answer it. Many new faces would scream and try to run but this one didn't do that. Brandon wanted her to answer his question but he had to give her space so she wouldn't freak out.

"To answer you miss, you're in the underground of our home. This lost city is unknown to the humans above this world and this seems you got near it from what the solders tell us in the reports." she said but the girl didn't say anything after all that.

"The...underground? You mean, their is a wide view of people living down here and above the surface? How in the world did I..."

"That reminds me; how in the world did you even find our home entrance? No one should be able to find it and yet, we stumble upon you when the blizzard hit a few hours ago. Its gotten heavier right now but it's too dangerous for you or anyone to leave. You're going to be safe here." she said but the girl blinks to only nod from the response. However, she did try to remember how in the world she ends up near this place before remembering.

"Well, if you must know I was running away from some home to get away from my troubles right now. Though, I figure I could get some time to myself by taking a little walk but I didn't know about the blizzard that would come and hit."

"So you had no idea about the storm and ended up walking out there?" the healer asked.

"Yeah. I should have just waited but no, I was stupid and left regardless of it. Maybe I should have stayed home but no. I end up walking higher and higher before slipping down a steep rock and fell. I end up hitting the ground and hurt my ankle."

"So you slipped and fell. That is not good but its no wonder you had this bruise on your ankle. I already patched it up for you but you shouldn't walk for a while till it's healed first."

"I understand....either way, did you know how I ended up here?" she asked looking to them but the healer sighed to look at her.

"As I said, our soldiers were informed about someone near the entrance of our home. The one that found you was the prince that's behind me right now." she said showing Brandon who waves towards her as she blinks not sure how to respond to that.

"He's nice and friendly but he's been here watching over you while you were healing. To be honest, we have to make proper introductions. I'm Siya, the healer in the underground and this is prince Brandon. He's the one as I said before saved you. Now, what is your name miss?"

"M-Melina.......It's Melina Shimaki.." she said looking at the cup but the healer smiled to think of how nice it was.

"Nice to meet you my dear..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:15 pm

He figured she was going to be okay and didnt want to scare her so he remains silent. He was wayching sonething in the distance
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:44 pm

"So S-siya right? You mean he's the one that saved me f-from freezing out there?" she asked but she gives a light nod to Melina that looks down at the cup that seems to be made of a hard smooth stone. The liquid inside of it was warm and sweet but that makes her feel warm now.

"Yes. The prince did find you outside near the opening of our home but it seems the cold caused a crack so it's when he saw you. However, it's far too dangerous for you to leave now because of the blizzard. I'm sure even if you could, you will need to rest to regain your energy after all this."

"I think I understand but....will this mean after I heal up...I can leave?" she said to Siya but the healer looked silent then looks down towards the window that showed the outside of their city and their people walking around minding their own business.

"I'm afraid it's not that easy. Since you were found near our home, the king won't let you leave now. You sorta belong down here with our people and well, with the prince. He found you first and has the right to own you for his own desires or to marriage." she said to see Melli looking shocked. She was engaged now!? She didn't know this man and she was forced to marry him?

"S-so, because of all this, I'm to be engaged to the prince that's him? *points to Brandon*"

"Yes. I understand this is a shock for you but do not worry. At least you are not a slave as the other poor souls the warriors found when hunting. If they found you first, you wouldn't be here but stripped naked and in the dungeon waiting to be auctioned off. However, I don't know why they still kept that rule from many years ago." she explained but Melli then looks down at her lap not sure how to respond to that but Brandon looks down himself since he didn't get it himself.

His father told his people that rule was dead for many years now so it shouldn't be in effect anymore. In some way, others liked the old way but times changed for everyone. He looks back at Melli that was gripping the cup that she lets out a sigh to keep herself calm.

"Are you alright?" she asked but sees Melli nod.

"You know? I'm not even mad or shocked as much from this. True, I never knew I would suffer that if the others found me but...I guess I owe the prince for saving my life." she said to the healer but Brandon looks up to hear it as well to wonder if she was just saying that.

"So prince Brandon I take it? I wished to say thank you for saving me. I owe you my life." Melli said to him but Brandon only gives a nod with a gentle smile, happy to hear that.

"You're welcome but I'm glad that you are alright and awake again. I guess it's not easy to ask why or how you showed up here. If you don't want to speak about it, I understand."

"Lets just say, things in my life was crap and I wanted to get away from it. Here is a lot better than where I was so I guess you really did save me from the scary life I lived from up there."

"I see, I see. Again, we won't ask you if this a touchy subject. Right now, you need to sleep and recover for the time being. After you do, you'll be going with Brandon to his home so he can watch you for a while. Because Brandon is watching over you, no one will be able to harm you."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:47 pm

He hayed ehat his father was doing to the kingdom and he worked hard to fight it. Watching ivee her was important but securing her freedom.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:14 pm

While Melli had to recover here with the healer just to be sure nothing else would harm her. So far, many were able to see Melli from the window but Brandon visits during his free time. He spent most of his time trying to fight his father's rule to stop this but he knew he was always thinking too big where things become difficult. His wife also didn't agree with what her husband was doing to their home but it was his rules against his own family. For three days, Melli was given the same liquid to help her heal up but she was doing her best to remain calm and focus on recovering.

She healer did answer some of her questions that Melli had and it seems most of them were fine. Melli was alright being away from her old life but wanted to find out what was going on. During the forth day, she was given some food to eat since she needs to gain her strength which she enjoyed. The food was delicious that it danced on her tastebuds. The healer was really nice but she told her many stories about other females that felt the same way or had other issues just like her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:40 pm

He rarely spoke watchung iver her and asking hiw she was dling or if he could help her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:13 pm

"No worries; I'm fine. Still a little dazed from all this but maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm not used to this sort of thing from being held underground in this wide place." she said looking down from some medicine she had to take but Brandon understood since he still felt bad his father was the whole cause of this but at least Brandon saved her from getting caught from him.

"I am just being sure you are going to be okay after this. I don't want anything happening to you." he said but Melli only nods a little to look at the medicine that was in the cup. She lets out a sigh and takes a sip from the cup to take some of her medicine. It still was strong but it didn't bother her as much.

"I understand but thank you for your kindness."

"You're welcome. I'll make sure you stay safe down here, Melli. No one will touch you while I'm around." he said but Melli looks up to him that her cheeks flushed a little pink from the kindness that he was showing her. She looks down at her lap but slowly nods.

"Again; thank you. You are really nice." she said but he still showed a smile towards her. She seems like a nice one but Brandon even stood watch near the healers hut to make sure no one else would come and disturb her. Sure some found out about her but Brandon wouldn't let anyone near by to disturb her nor to get a glimpse of her. Melli just sat in bed looking silent but was eating some food on a plate while Brandon was given some food as well to eat.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:01 pm

He always seemed to vanish when he left. Like a blur moving away. He was careful not to b3 follow3d and always left for a random direction before heading her way he knew keeping her secret would eventually backfire but he didnt knkw what 5o do. He had to keep her safe from hjs father and his men.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:18 pm

Melli looks down at some paper a little bit but she lets out a sigh before checking the small made. The healer heard that sigh and turns to look right at her in wonders to why she made that noise. "Are you alright miss? You seem to be a little down than usual. Is something on your mind?" she asked but Melli shook her head not sure how to speak about it.

"Not really........I was just thinking in worry about the prince. Won't his father find out about this or his men trying to take me away from here?" she asked but Brandon didn't know what else to do right now. Everything was really weird right now and she was hoping that he wouldn't get hurt by his father.

"No worries miss, the prince will be okay. It shouldn't worry you right now." she said sitting near her and touches her shoulder. Melli looks to the healer but then nods, hoping she was right. With the prince, Brandon was shoved down to the ground after his father punches him as blood spills on the royal ground. His mother wanted to stop this but he orders her not to become involved.

"How dare you boy! Can't you see that you need to wed this human or at least bring her to me if you aren't planning on marriage." he said angry with him but he sits up from the ground to wipe the blood away.

"I don't get it father. Why dose it always have to be about marriage with you? What if I'm not ready!?"

"You will be ready!!! You are to wed the female you found or else we will find someone else for you to wed while we imprison that female for another one to let her be their pet. Now say your choice or tell me where that girl is.." he hissed grabbing Brandon's shirt.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:28 pm

He spit in the mans face not caring it was his father. "Make me. If she chooses to marry me i will marry her not before. I will not force a marriage where she might be unhappy. If she loves me the way ive fallen for her then i will ask not before. Things like this take time i have to let her trust me. I have to be patient. A GOOD king understands this not a usurper like you father. You stole your throne you were impatient and if you want a legacy you will either let me live or father some other bastard whoes moyher is forced into your bed. " his father was astounded by his son and enraged. His son didnt violate the laws but he wasnt lawful either. His father knew that

"You know that you are a miracle because many of my children die in the womb. " brandon wasted no time. "Yhen inhand your 'miracle' and keep trying for a mor obedient replacement. " brandon was let go and walked away blasting the man sent to follow him vefore he left th3 palace.

He returned not directly to her and was brooding. He wasnt powerful enough to take iver like his father did but he was running out of patience for his fathers rule. He was cruel and screams of pain and pleasure rise every nigbt from the dungeons where he has his victems. His mother was one. Which one? His father was wise enough not to tell him. And he knew better than to free them all. He lets out a sigh that melli hears.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:53 pm

She thought it was the people that was held prisoner here and getting tormented to death but the healer was shaking her head while hearing the noises. She knew what it was because she always heard it every third moon from the night. She wasn't sure why the king kept this rule but it seems nothing was to change his mind till someone else took the throne. Melli did get a feeling of fear and pain in her body from the sounds to look away from the window.

"Are you alright miss? You seem troubled.." she said walking over to give her some green tea she grew herself. Melli takes the cup and looked right at it to smell the sweetness of sugar and honey. She brings the cup near her lips before taking a couple sips. The healer lets out another sigh but sees Melli looking at the window once more hearing the screams from the dungeon.

"You are curious about the screaming aren't you?"

"In a way. What is going on over there? Is that always common to hear down here?" Melli asked but the healer shook her head to look at the window as well.

"In a way yes. Remember what I told you about the ones that got caught and brought down here? *Seems Melli nod* Well, the ones that are brought here are held as prisoners where they are to be auctioned off to males for marriage. In some way, when one is bought from that place, the husband takes her to be lawfully wedded. But disobeying ones will be punished by a whole night of pleasure punishments. It's not the nice thing to hear for the night but some try to ignore it while getting through it." she explained to see Melli's shocked expression on her face. They were doing that to the females or males they caught? She looked more silent after a while but her face grew pale wondering about it.

"You shouldn't let it get to you dear but consider this a lucky miracle. If the prince didn't find you first, you would have been in there too to either getting sold off or becoming a slave to a horrible man here."

"I.......I didn't know that...."

"I know but I'm happy the prince was able to save one life because he's still trying to find a way to help the others that's imprisoned there and have no future unless they obey the laws here. Brandon wants to change that and make everyone happy.....but it takes time for that to happen."

"So their is nothing he can do or anyone?"

"We can but that would get the king angry to have us be punished. Their is so much one can do but Brandon wishes to change it but it's not his time. He wants to be sure you are safe and well under Brandon's watch but be warned; other males will try their best to try and keep you safe but stay close to him okay?"

"o-okay....."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:02 pm

He walks in the door and she hudes her blush. He was shirtless because it was torn by his father and he sat down holding his head. He didnt think anyone would love him because of his father and he didnt think anyone could love him because he saw himself as garbage. Melli was close to recovery and he would to set her free on th3 surface before sealing the crack. Today he told her this.

Melli..."

Yes?"

When you are better you have to escape i can yake you to th3 surface and seal it so you wont be followed. "

Sh3 looked down then back at him. "And what if i want to stay with you?"

He loojed at her and it was a look of confusion. "What do you mean. If you stay ypu will be forced to marry me or become a pleasure slave. I wont let that happen. You deserve to be happy. " he said that almost forceful.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:59 pm

"But you-"

"I mean it. I couldn't forgive myself if anything happened to you because of my idiot father and his stupid old rules that still were in effect by the day he became king. Ugh, even the day still gives me nightmares to how he became the king. I won't let anything happen to you and never let this become your life so please.....I don't care no more. I'll help you get out of here before it's too late." he said to her but looks away from Melli once more while the healer leaves them alone so they could talk but she still heard a little bit.

"But...won't you be sad if I left? I mean, you did save me from dying in the cold and I don't know if it's right for me to just leave you like this. Please, I don't want your father punishing you for something this silly.." she said looking at her lap but Brandon shook his head knowing his father was not someone that drops his own ideas down that easily. He finds out something enjoyable.

"So that means you don't want to be happy?" she asked reaching to touch his shoulder but Brandon moves away from her touch.

"Just trust me on this okay? Once I get you out of here, you don't turn back and look. You need to get out of here and be free again. Away from this nightmare of a life. Many people didn't get that chance but I know I can do that for you.....Melina." Brandon said but Melli's cheeks flushed a light pink hearing his tone but he was serious in helping her escape. She didn't know how to answer him but she looks to his hand but reaches to touch and hold it.

This made Brandon look at his hand then up to her to see Melli blushing a little and a bit confused. "I can't just leave and know you won't be happy again. That's not right Brandon and...I wish I can help you..."

"I appreciate the help and kindness, but you don't belong down here. You were here by mistake because of the weather that got you weak and sick. Just please listen to me and-"

"I can't leave you being unhappy Brandon..."

"But...But you won't be happy. I might not be the right man for you. What if their is someone else out there that can make you more happy than me? We just met for a few weeks but...you seem like a really amazing woman. I really want to see you happy Melina. You deserve that.."

"But so do you.......you are a great guy Brandon and you seem like the right guy for any girl to marry. Who cares about the rules your father makes? Love is love and....I know that you wish to be happy as well....."

"Melina....you..." Before asking, he stops hearing something outside to cover Melli's mouth carefully. He waited and took a look while seeing some of his father's guards looking around the healer's hut but she was distracting them so Brandon can get away from this with the girl. Whatever choice Melli makes will effect history of her and his life. Brandon picks her up bridal style and quickly dashes off to the main entrance. Not many was out due to his father placing the order to find the girl and his son. He wanted an answer or else he'll make one.

"Just hold onto me and keep your voice down. I'll get you out of here Melli...I won't let him ruin your life." he said protecting her but this made Melli hold on but blushing a deep pink again.

'Brandon.....'

He kept running down the paths still silent but did his best to rush to the top of the underground village. He was getting closer and closer towards his destination but sees a few guards near some spots that was well known. He only ignores this and goes the back away to get away. After dodging and running away, they make it to the crack but it wasn't sealed up as much but was close. He could pride open the crack so she can get out. The weather seems to be night time but he sets her down to move to the crack and get ready to open it.

"Okay Melli, once I open the crack...you can slip through and get out of here.....I really wish I could go with you but he will follow me and catch us both."

"But Brandon-"

"Please Melina..this is your only chance..once they get here, they will seal this crack forever...you won't be able to escape.....just escape from here and be free.."

"But I can't leave you here.....you could get even more trouble by that monster of a father.....and your mother..I don't know if she....The point is that you have to leave before it's too late. I'm begging you.."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:13 pm

"But i cant leave im the prince my people woukd want war with the surface.." he said but she didnt listen. She had heard so much from the answers the nurse gaber her about him that she wanted him happy. He made her happy by keeping her safe when he didnt have to. He could have left her in the nurses hands but came to see her and check every day. He cared for her a stranger much as he cared for the nurse what he knew and trusted. He was really trying
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:24 pm

Melli didn't know what to do. She wanted to stay and help him from his monster of a father and show everything will be okay. However, she wasn't sure if the surface had anything left for her because Melli left from that life wishing to start anew. She looks at him in worry while Brandon was making the crack bigger again with rock crumbling to the ground. Her eyes spots snow and water that was rain coming after the blizzard. It was still showing some clouds but it left another storm on the way tonight.

Brandon still kept trying to open the crack before she hears some shouting from before. The guards found them and his father was rushing over after finding out. He winces trying to break the crack since they were running out of time now. It's now or never. He closes his hand into a fist and smashes the crack that shakes the rock and opens up the crack even more exposing more of the opening for her but it's big enough for her.

"I got it. Now Melli, hurry up! Slip past this crack and get out of here."

"B-but I can't. You'll get in trouble if he catches you."

"But if they catch you, you're going to be a pleasure slave for the rest of your life! Please Melli. Get out of here!" he said begging with her but he sees the crack getting fixed to make him see some warriors using magic to fix it. He still tired breaking it more while Melli gasped seeing this. He was losing time from this but looks to Melli as she looks to the wall then back to the group that was rushing over to them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:32 pm

He keep trying but the magic was getting stro ger as the guards got closer and he had to use more power to hold it open. He couldnt make it much bigger. " Go you have to go if tou dont youll be stuck here ill be okay ill hold them off go please!" He begged her he was crying. He didnt want her to leave but he had to let her go. She saw this and knew he truly loved her. Deep in bus heart he thought she would never love him and that was what he waa useing to tell himslef she could go. Looking at him she saw how his heart would break but he would still be happy if she was safe. Thing was... she was safe with him. He couldnt see if because of fear of his father.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:56 pm

"........." she grips her shirt feeling her heart beating rapidly on her own choice now. With the group approaching rapidly, it left her thinking. Should she go ahead and leave this world to never come back and lose the chance to know Brandon a little better? Or will she risk it to stay here and live a new life here with her soon to be husband Brandon? She looked at him then at the crack as the magic was fixing it more quickly now that Brandon was breaking it as best as he could but blood was spotted on them that he was hurting himself to get her free.

"Melli!! Go!!! NOW!!! Please leave this nightmare of a world!" he shouted to snap her out of it but before speaking, two guards blast a energy wave at the crack to make the both of them dodge from it on opposite sides. She winces from that like Brandon did but they slowly sit up seeing the crack healing more to where it was recovering. Brandon sits up trying to break it but two guards tackle him down as Melli gasped rushing to help him but two grabs her arms and holds her still.

"H-Hey!!!"

"No! Let her go! Let her go, damn it!" he said yelling at the guards but they stood their ground seeing a few more walking over and moves out the way to show his father and his mother. Melli gotten scared seeing this man but he was way more taller than Brandon and the other men here. Even his wife was short towards him. His father looks over at his son before looking to Melli. He walks over towards her and looks down when getting closer.

"So....this is the human my son was trying to help escape? Strange; she seems more smaller than most females we find." he said checking Melli out but she looks afraid now not sure how to speak. Brandon still struggles in the guards grips but they slam his head down to break his nose. His wife was quiet since he gave orders for her not to speak unless he gave her permission.

"Now....I don't know why my son tried to help you since it seems you both are buddies or friends. If you think he deserves a prize like you, he's sadly mistaken. He's a prince for his own reason and yet, I may need to find another female more proper for my son. *Grips her chin to force her to look up*"

He stares into her eyes but Melli winces from his grip but sees the guards let her go that his father held her chin still looking up at him. "Maybe...she will be a perfect inmate for me. Yes, a bath servant. No, a food server we don't have many after I sorta...'broke them'. Maybe....*moves her closer* you could be cute as a play toy...." he said but Melli shook her head that his father looked angry to shove Melli back into the ground but ignores his son's yelling for him to keep away from her.

"I guess she's got spunk but if she can't learn to listen, then she's useless. Too bad son, and here I thought someone cared for your sorry ass. You make the family look like weaklings since you tried to help this human but she's nothing but that. Someone for you to release tension, to break, to play with and yet you are stupid to not listen to me! You need a female that's for your own desires boy and right now, I guess I have to prove it."

"How w-would you prove that? You're not planning on doing something terrible to him are you?" she asked him but his father glared at her but looks at his son.

"He can just toughen up because he's a maboroshi. Someone that's powerful in the world than from above. Right now, he needs a powerful wife to help him in his aid. As for you, you seem too soft for him...someone that can't be worth much for my family.." he said but Melli gotten scared seeing the sword.

"However, if you want to love a weaker woman.......then you are not worth the time being my son.." he said to Brandon. Melli sits up again but looked shocked seeing him moving to Brandon, ready to kill him with a sword being taken out. He aims it near Brandon's head but raises it up above his head ready to behead him. "!?!"

"Good bye boy..I'll be sure someone heals you and brings you down to the underworld." he said about to strike but Brandon shuts his eyes waiting for the strike of his father's sword. He waited for it but nothing happened to make him open his eyes and looked shocked. Melli was standing in front of him but holding the blade with her hands as he looks to her and then her hand. Red blood stained the blade but she winces not moving or letting go.

"Oh? What is this now?"

"Y-You're wrong. You're dead wrong about what you s-said about him. Your son already found someone that deeply cares about him." she said while the king yanks the sword back cutting it deeper to hear a hiss from Melli. He looked bored now but holds the sword.

"Oh, and who is that? It can't be you since you don't seem worthy or have proof to marry him-"

"But I do! I know when I got here, it seems I didn't know much about this place. I was told by the healer of the live is like down here. She even told me how Prince Brandon has had it hard due to you being a ruthless man that didn't wish to show compassion to him or your wife. By the day...I started to understand him, I wanted to learn more about him to where I.....I developed feelings for him."

A few guards gasped and even his mother looked surprised. Brandon looked shocked not able to speak but sees Melli looking at her bloody hands while standing in front of Brandon to protect him. Even if she lost her life, she wants to see him safe. The king looked annoyed by this but walks over to them and sees Melli keeping her stance.

"You? You seriously care for my son? He's not your type. He won't love you like others would. You're just someone who's weak and may lower his status down more.."

"The only status that will hit is yours, you monster. I won't let you harm Brandon. I'll protect him from you!"

"You!? Protect him! What do you see in him? Why are you doing this nonsense knowing it might fail!?"

"Why???? Why?!? Because I fuckin love him!!!!!"

"................."

".................."

'N-No way, she...she seriously......'

"You......you love him?"

Melli looks down but then back at him to show some tears near her eyes before looking ahead at the king. "I love your son because he's a sweetheart and he deserves to be happy. Which is why, I'll...I'll agree to marrying him whenever possible. You said by law you can't do anything if he claims a bride right? Well, he will by me being his true bride that will do her best to protect and love him..."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:10 am

Melli no dont GAH!" He tried to stop he rbut was silenced with a painful jab. He didnt want her trapped here he felt like this situation was forcing her and she saw that. She knew he cared and also that he loved her. "I will master brandon... i promise ill marry you. If you will have me." His eyes got wide and he looked down.

"Well boy? What do you have to say to her unusual request?" His father said. He was willing to let her go yo him but only if he agreed.

"I will marry you... if you TRULY desire to me mine and live here forever..." he said it and her heart swelled with happiness. He was confused but inside he was truly happy she returned his feelings. The kings men let h8m and her go and the limg accepted the proposal.

"Come my son you have finally seen your fathers was of thinking was best. You are now the complete and true heir to the throne." He walked away leaving the two alone together. She rushed to his side and kisses him for the first time. His eyes widen then close as he enhoys his first kiss.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:22 am

The kiss was rather unknown but warm for the both of them. Brandon holding her close against his body while feeling her smaller than him. Again, it was strange but he was happy. She seriously felt the same way for him like he did but was this all a dream or is it real? For a while, they break the kiss breathing in and out together but they blushed to being so close before he sets her down gently till she hisses in pain.

He remembers her hands getting cut but he takes out some first aid and wraps up her hands after coating the cute with ointment. She looks down at his work but Brandon only lets out a sigh and smiled to her. Later, he had to leave her alone for a while while the herb healer had to speak with her for a few things due to this happening. They had to be married in two moons which was tonight but she wasn't sure how this works. As for Brandon, his father was proud of him but Brandon was only happy that he was getting married to a girl he got to know for a while but hopes to know more about her. Sure it seems like it was days down here but thanks to the magic flowing in this place, they could be truly happy.

He was speaking with a nurse maid that was getting Brandon's outfit prepared for the wedding but he only wonders how Melli would feel about this. Knowing the steps to this made him worry to what his father had planned for them both as 'thanks'. He just hopes it's nothing serious.

"I'm actually shocked you wished to stay here forever and get married, Melli. Are you sure this is what you desire?"

"Y-Yeah. I want to make him happy and I know he will with me. He should be able to see that someone loves and cares for him, even if we been down here for a while. I want to know more about him really. I'll be nice...knowing someone cares for you this deeply." she said blushing but the herb healer sighed to show a smile on her face but was mixing something she wasn't allowed to show Melli. By rules made by the king, all new wed females were to drink a special brew to help during their 'honeymoon'. A house will be made for them of the finest material but since Brandon is a prince, he got it three times better. She finished adding everything before walking over to Melli and held a drink to her.

"I'm glad you are able to make him happy, dear but keep that to your word alright?"

"Okay, I will.." she said smiling but Melli blinks seeing the cup with new liquid in it but the healer sighed to look at her.

"You will known later on but you need to drink it." she said.

"For another rule here?"

"Yes.."

She waited for Melli to drink it but sees the cup move near her lips and drinks it down slowly. The herb healer waited for it to be done before Melli lowers it and coughs. It tasted good but was really sweet. A lot more sweeter than the other drinks she had to take. She smiled enjoying it but the healer knew what it was since she was ordered to make when someone got married. For now, it won't do anything till later tonight.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:29 am

Brandon left the palace again ti go see her as always but he felt nervous. He wasnt sure if he was right for her and it seemed she was doing this just to spare his life. But that kiss. He touches his lips remembering it and blushes. That was some kiss and he gulped turning redde th8nking he would get to do that again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:45 am

Even to when she stood up to his own father to claim her love for him. Brandon has never seen someone do that to him except his mother and himself. Melli was the third to do it and it made him feel more shy. Why would it? She's sweet, innocent, and beautiful. Someone actually has fallen in love with him but he still worries it's just to save him. He'll deal with it later on because he went to check on her. Upon arriving, the healer didn't let him see her because by law, the groom is not to see his wife till the wedding.

"So I can't even speak with her?" Brandon said annoyed from the rule but sees the herb healer nod.

"Yes. It's the law made by the older king and since it's still in effect, we all need to obey it. Including you, Prince Brandon. She really wishes to see you but I told her the same thing. You'll have to wait till tonight."

"I see....then would it be possible if you gave her this for me? To show how happy I am she wishes to be with me?" he hands over a rare flower found in their home but grooms could give their soon to be wives gifts to show them a strong healthy relationship. It made a lot of couples happy and married ones so why not? She took the flower and smiled to see Brandon wave and head back as she goes in to tell Melli he was there and gives her his present.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:39 pm