Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The outsider of the upper world

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The outsider of the upper world

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:21 pm

Knowing this much, Melli stays close to him just in case but she didn't know if anyone was out here right now. The underground can help villains hid in the dark true but she knew she and him will be safe. They kept walking but she felt Brandon wrap a arm around her shoulders keeping her closer to him as they make a turn to the right.

"Love?"

"I'm alright but we shouldn't fall behind alright? We are almost home.." he said sweetly to her that Melli blushes to hear this tone that her eyes shifted down to the ground to nod. He was always so sweet to her even if they just got married.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:36 pm

He walks into the home anr closes the door locking it. He relxed nd felt better sitting to relx
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:29 pm

"You alright now dear?" she asked gently looking at him but Brandon smiled.

"Yes, after getting back home safe. I feel so much better now that no one can come and hurt you now." he said gently to take her her hand and held it while she was blushing a little from his words. However, this made her feel a little more shy thanks to how he wished to keep her safe.

"I see. Either way, we are home and safe now. How about I cook something for you? That might also help you." she said smiling before turning to head to the kitchen so she can cook something for him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:44 pm

He smiled and nidded before watching her cook
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:09 pm

She already was cooking up some stew with cut bits of meat and veggies, humming lightly to herself when cooking. Melina was able to show that she can cook just like he can so they can take turns when cooking. She sees the meat cooking in the pot while stirring it up with a spoon as Brandon smiled watching her. She was so beautiful while cooking but she really was all his. His own beloved wife to show happiness for one another. He did relax while getting up to get some water to drink but she noticed and stops him.

"No moving dear, I'll get it for you." she said gently while going to get something cold for him and gets a cup with cold water for Brandon. He takes it showing a smile to her that made her smile back.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." she said sweetly before kissing his forehead and goes back to cooking in the kitchen. He only relaxes in the chair again while smelling the food cooking now that it really got his stomach rumbling. Whatever she was cooking was going to be really good. After a couple minutes, she was finished and was pouring some cooked rice on two plates and pours some of the stew on top.

"Brandon, dinner's ready!" she calls out as Brandon gets up to head into the dinning room and sees everything ready and done. Food was set for them both and her pouring some fresh juice and bread on the table that she smiled right to him.

"Wow, this looks delicious Melina."

"Thank you. I did want to make you a big dinner and I guess this will do that part. So please enjoy."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:10 pm

He ate slowly and wtched her closely
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:19 pm

Melina was happily savoring her food that she cooked, loving the taste it had from the seasoning and meat. The blend of flavors dancing on the tip of her tongue that she was blushing. She feels like she did pretty good on this food and hopes Brandon liked it as well but Melina just smiled more eating. Brandon kept looking at her to see how happy Melina was from the enjoyment of her own cooking as Brandon was eating a little as well.

She was so adorable like this and he only wonders if she was enjoying herself and the food. Melli was about to get another spoon full of her food before opening her eyes and seeing Brandon staring at her. She lowers the spoon from her lips and looks right at him now.

"W-what's wrong? Is their something on my face?" she said to him but Brandon only shook his head still gazing upon her with a smirk on his face.

"Sorry for staring at you, Melina. It's just...you're so beautiful to look at right now. I just wanna cuddle you and hold you.."he said to make her blush and look away from him. He sounded so sweet but it was sorta distracting when he gets this way.

"T-thank you but shouldn't you eat your dinner honey? It's going to get cold.." she said to him but Brandon pouts still thinking she was adorable.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:52 pm

After eating he smiles leaning back and keeps looking at her with a hungry stare. Eit made her feel exposed and naked under it and she shivers resisting her dark ideas from bubbling to the surface and turning her on.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:45 pm

Melina adverted her eyes from his gaze and went on eating her dinner but she still felt them looking at her. Almost piercing through her clothes and soul of what he was thinking or could almost see. She felt her cheeks heat up a little while eating but her body felt rather hot now under his range of sight. Brandon only thought she was precious that he only felt aroused wanting to make her show more embarrassing expressions when he's taking her for himself. They kept silent for a while till Melina was done and is cleaning up their bowls and plates from their dinner.

"Dinner was delicious Melina. You're an amazing cook." he said cleaning the table while Melli smiled happy he thinks that of her cooking.

"Thank you for the comment. I really love making you anything you would like and it seems I did well for our first dinner together." she said washing the two bowls and sets them over to later dry. Brandon smiled hearing that but lets out a sigh and watches her again while she was humming and cleaning up. The way her figure was moving a little to make him watch her with his eyes.

She felt his gaze on her again from behind but she hid her flustered face while washing the plates now and then looking at the water. However, she didn't know that Brandon was walking over to her and was standing behind her to wrap his arms around her hips to make her squeak.

"Y-yes honey?"

"Just thanking you for dinner. I really loved it so thank you..." he said smiling while hugging her but she only blushes more to smile happy to hear his sweet words.

"Y-You're welcome..."

"But..it leaves me curious about a treat. Did you have plans for desert?"

"N-Not really......It didn't come to m-mind.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:53 pm

Oh? So what did come to mind for after dinner?" He asks and his queastion pushed her to the hot ideas that were boiling to the surface thanks to his gaze. He didnt look away and the look didnt change. Hunger. Desire. Need. She felt all three strongky inside herself from her own but also felt his from his gaze.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:21 pm

"Huh? I don't...I mean it's nothing to be honest, I just figure maybe we can relax tonight and enjoy this night. I really thought you liked the food I cooked for you." she said while scratching her cheek but looking silent. The way he was gazing at her made her feel really shy again but he only smirked from the reaction. The way she showed her expressions really were precious and cute. He didn't know if she was really over thinking or was too shy.

"I see but it didn't answer my question about what I asked. I want to know what you were thinking about. Anything special I hope?" he asked now teasing her even more before looking more silent after some time. This caused her to fluster a little more before feeling her body squirming as she did in the chair she sat in.

"N-no?"

"Hmmmm...are you sure? You know you can tell me anything my love. I am your husband after all."

What was she going to say to him after all that? She wasn't sure right now but the thought of this only makes her seem more shy and silent than before. Brandon only smiled more seeing that before watching her look away once more. She stood up from the chair to get her and his plate and goes to wash them.

"I get no answer I'm guessing?" he asked gently but she only blushes even worse to clear her throat.

"I don't have an answer for you Brandon..I wish I did but I just don't. Maybe if we took the time to relax tonight it won't be a big deal." she asked washing the plates and dishes but he only lets out a sigh and stood up from his chair with the legs moving against the floor. He walks over to Melina that was still washing the dishes.

"Are you angry that I asked the question?"

"No? I'm not mad at you or anything honey, I just...the question startled me." she said not turning to face him but before he was only thinking of how adorable she was. "Besides, I don't want to do or say anything that might upset you which is not good for a wife to do. I want you to be happy every day without your father trying to ruin the occasion between us. she mutters but didn't know Brandon was behind her.

"Besides, I want to keep you happy....no matter what..." she said with eyes shut but suddenly, he hugs her from behind to make her squeak and jump. Melina feels Brandon holding her from behind but his chin was resting on her shoulder while smiling.

"B-brandon?" she asked still blushing to feel his hands on her slender hips to move them up and then back down. Her cheeks were a hint of red but Brandon only thought she was precious. "Brandon, you're starting to worry me...why are you..h-holding me like this?" she asked dazed.

"Just wanting to. Is that bad?" he asked but she didn't answer him but went ahead to cleaning the dishes again. Brandon only remains silent and keeps holding her. Being able to feel her body and curves but he only kisses her cheek a bit.

"Or is it wrong?" he asked against her neck to get a shiver from her.

"I-It's not...bad but.....it's so embarrassing when you do this." she said squirming but he keeps his hold on her with small kisses to her neck and shoulder. She gasped feeling that but Brandon loved hearing the noise from her.

"St-stop...please stop that......."

"So cute...and all mine." he said showing a smirk but she tries ignoring him while cleaning up. Brandon figures she was only making it more precious that he was able to keep holding and touching her. Being able to smell her hair and feel how soft she was. Melinda just looked silent before remaining quiet. She tried not to let it go to her before she feels him stop her hands to hold her closer.

"So, if it's not too much to ask....what were you thinking about before? I really want to know." he said in her ear but she only remained silent after some time. Melina didn't know what to say about it but tries to squirm away from him to feel his grip tighten now.

"I don't...know. I mean..I'm not sure..." she said in a weak tone but he squeezes her hips to make her gasp again.

"You can tell me my love..pretty please?" he asked in her ear but she only gulps not sure how to tell or say her expressions of embarrassment. Melina only wanted to finish up before he squeezes her once more to get another squeak from her. She only blushes worse to look away but panted in and out trying to move away but he keeps hugging her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:38 pm

He was getting heated with her reactions and shyness. It was starting to effect her and he smiles. He was sure she liked it but not entirely and he had to admit something forceful would feel good.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:01 pm

His hands still keep holding her hips till they move up her body, making her blush even harder. The flushed expression on her face only made Brandon smile. Seeing her like this was really something and it did his heart well knowing how badly he loved her. She shivers a little feeling his hands and touch till she shuts her eyes shaking. He was loving the reactions till he lifts his hands more up her body to almost cup her breasts.

"Even cuter.." he teased.

"T-that's not true..hhaaa..that's not......" she said trying to sound angry to him but yelps when Brandon squeezes on her breasts a little to make her moan softly. His hands were holding on so roughly but she was shaking a little now. He loved hearing that sweet soft moan leave her lips but holds her up just to stop her from falling.

"You sure? You make the precious cute sounds each time I touch you. Don't you love it when I touch your breasts like this? Holding your body against my own while I show you love?" he whispered but she only shuts her eyes tighter trying not to make the sound while shaking.

"You do don't you my little sweet?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:06 pm

He squeezes again and she let out another moan sweating and shaking. "P-please haa dont.' She begged her voice cracking even as he pushes her nipples hard.

"Dont what? Make you feel hot and wanting"

"Y-yes" she gasps out feeling his lips on her neck.

"And if i dont? What then?" One of his hands was sliding down her front before slipping into her pants and rubbing against her clit.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:54 pm

She yelps feeling this but he already felt how wet she was in her pants. Her pussy already throbbing hard wanting something to relieve herself. However, him holding her like this isn't helping but making her more horny.

"Such a wet mess hmmm? You can't be angry for me wanting to make you feel good can you?"he asked but she looks away from him to hide her flustered expression when he's still touching her.

"You m..meanie....hhaaa....I won't f-forgive you......for making me feel like t-this.." she said panting heavily now that he was only hiding a smirk on his face from the sounds. Melina sounded so precious right now that it was turning him on even more but keeps playing with her body and moving his fingers around the pressed in nipples.

"You can't get mad at me for your mate making you feel this good. I was just wanting to make you happy my sweetheart.." he teased while pinching both nipples to hear another yelp from her.

She winces a little feeling him playing with her more that she panted out again trying to make him stop. Brandon however just keeps it up while kissing her neck while feeling her squirming in his hold.

"Just look at you; drooling and twitching like this. You are so precious right now. Are you burning up? Are you hot?" he asked in her ear but she slowly gulps a bit while drooling now. Melina only leans back against him before moaning out heavily when he was squeezing her breasts and stroking her sides. It already felt too hot while slowly grinding back against his own body. He didn't move from the grinding but feels her pressing up more against his body more.

"Haaa...hhaaa....aahhhh....ngguhhhh!!" her body was already hot and sweaty now but feels him hug her close. Brandon only keeps kissing her neck more and more while fondling her breasts to grip the fabric of the shirt she wore.

"Who's my dirty little pet hmmm?" he whispered to see her shivering a bit now.

"ahhhh...ahhhhhhh...I...y-you....mmmmmm.."

"I will ask again; who's my dirty hot pet? I know you can answer me can't you kitten? Let your master hear the answer he wants." he said to squeeze her breasts that made her arch away from him moaning out lustfully. He could feel her nipples twitching under his fingers while she was drooling now from the chin.

"M....me....I'm a dirty hot p..pet..I'm master's dirty pet.." she panted out with some tears seen near her eyes but for pleasure not in pain. Brandon only smirked at this but kisses her cheek.

"Such a good girl....."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:00 am

He pushes his finger inside rubbing under her clit as hus other fingers pinch it. At the same sime he sucks hard on one of her nipples and bites softly into the sensitive skin. He left her skin unbroken for the moment
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:26 pm

She keeps her eyes shut tightly as he was touching and playing with her over heated body. Feeling his fingers pinching her clit, giving light strokes and rubs. Feeling his teeth around her nipple biting down hard to make her moan again with tongue hanging out. Even if they were gentle, it felt way better than the last time. He always did this just to mess with her but she was always doing her best not to over push herself. The way it felt was already foggy up her mind while leaning against the wall since he was slurping on her right breast and nipple.

She could feel how deep his fingers were pushing into her that some of her juices spill onto the ground under her. The pants she wore were soaked already through the panties but he only keeps pushing them in deeper and deeper. His teeth still latched onto her nipple before pulling at it which made her gasp loudly to cover her mouth.

He noticed that before using his other hand to force her on the counter and suck on the nipple leaving a red mark on the skin. His tongue swirls against the hard nipple as she was shaking and crying from the pleasure he gave her. The fingers still pushing into her and spreading her out so he can feel just how aroused and wet she was from the inside.

Mfffmmm...mmmmmm....mffffffhhhmm.....'A-already I'm....this isn't fair. He already knows my weak spots and got me so wet right now. That's not...mmmm.....fair but..hhaaa..it feels really good. Feeling how he latches only my body and his fingers deep inside of me. Brandon isn't show mercy to me.....he wants me to drown into our love and lust........' she thought of this but twitches when his fingers rub against her sensitive spot inside of her. Brandon felt that as well before letting go of her nipple to see her leaning back against the wall once more. She already felt aroused and hot before leaning in closer to almost kiss her hand but lowers it.

"Hah...hah..so cute. My wife is so cute.." he said watching her but she looks away blushing from the comment.

"D..don't say such embarrassing things Brandon. I'm not nghh!" he stops her words with his fingers slamming into her that wet squishy noises were heard now. Even her moans grew worse thanks to it but all this aroused Brandon so much his cock was bulging in his pants. Trying to keep himself calm, he watches his love squirming and moaning against the wall with one of her hands fingers twitching near the chin.

"You were saying?"

"Ahhhh..ahhhhhh w-wait...d..don't! Don't do nmmmmm!" she claws the counter with her nails feeling him just ramming away with his fingers. Brandon just watches her getting so close to climax that he leans in and kisses her lips as she shuts her eyes. His tongue pushes past her lips and swirls against her smaller one. Now they were making out as Brandon was trying to bring her into climax which was close.

They shared the kiss for a little while before Melina breaks it, gasping and moaning out loudly in pleasure. She felt her pussy clamping down on his fingers trying to warn him she was going to cum. "B...Bra..ahhhhhh!!...Brandon please..please no more...you're gonna make me...c..cuuummmm..." she said but he only looks at her with demanding and want still slamming his fingers into her.

"Then come. Let me see you cum kitten.." he said now going all out that she screams out. One hand pressed up against the wall above her head with her lips parted open. It already was too much but her body was accepting it. Feeling him doing this and making her burn just made Brandon really want her. After slamming his fingers in deep and going fast, she was having a hard time holding it before it went over the edge.

"Ahhhhhh!!! I...I can't take it! I..I'm cumming..I'm gonna cum!!" her body tenses up with the thighs clam down on his arm to moan out. Brandon felt her warm juices spilling out in squirts while coming all over his hand. He watches his wife shaking on the counter while she leans back trying to catch her breath. Brandon watches a little more before he slowly pulls his hand out to keep her thighs spread open to see.

Her pussy was opening and closing wanting more with some more of her love juices spilling out. He had no idea it made a puddle under her butt. "Very good girl...." he said petting her but she whimpers feeling that trying to close her legs.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:14 am

He pushes them open again breaking her resistance. As she struggles he forces them wide so he can see just how bad she was. He smirks then she cries out feeling his tongue attacking her open pussy. He licks roughly showing no mercy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:38 pm

She cries out more louder than usual but feels him pushing his fingers into her while licking. Brandon loved the noises she made as Melina was shivering and panting in and out heavily. Feeling his hot tongue only grew more arousing and burning to make her feel more aroused. He just spreads her wider now to suck on her clit that she screams again. Brandon only pushes his tongue into her pussy to lick her while she gasped.

"Ahhh...ahhhhh....n..no...please don't..mmmmm...please don't.." she panted out while shivering now but Brandon held her hips to stop her from moving. Her pussy only drips even more that it caused him to really give it to her. She screams out when feeling him slurping and kissing her pussy lips while groaning.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:03 pm

He eats her out until she burst secwral times and was weak and desperate for his member.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:22 pm

Brandon gently stops playing with her before lifting his head up. She slowly shivers feeling him give her thighs some kisses to spread her out a little more before he slowly looks at her. She blushes a little more feeling that but he only rubs her pussy slowly up and down. Melina panted heavily in the air but she slowly feels him spreads her open again with his fingers. She winces feeling that but he only seems to make it burn even hotter now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:27 pm

He smiles as he stands up and presses her into thw wall. Their eyes meet for a breif blushing monent before he kisses her lips. As she kisses back she felt his member rubbing slowly against her pussy pushing hard to keep things intense. She gasps breaking the liss and moans a bit as he kisses her neck. Her moans make him harder to throb before push8ng inside hard ans deep
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:07 pm

She quivers in moans as he pushes into her but Melina winces to feel how thick and big he was after. She only blushes again from all that before slowly biting her bottom lip feeling this. The heat between them grew again but Brandon slams the rest of his member inside of her, earning a louder moan from her. Her pussy was really tight and his member was hugged around from just being still. She really was so lost in pleasure she wanted to really show just how much pleasure she can give or gain.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:34 am

She started moving her hips on it right away quickly giving in to her feelings. She moans and gasps as his thrusts meet hers driving it deeper into her belly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:33 pm

Brandon groans feeling her moving against his thrusts but keeps her still from doing anything. She bit down on his bottom lip wondering why she was burning up but heard another moan from her while she was shivering again. The way he thrusts into her just made her burn up even worse to feeling her pussy dripping wet onto the floor as Brandon snaps his hips forward.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:09 pm