Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The outsider of the upper world

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The outsider of the upper world

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:25 pm

His hips clap against her hard and rough and she heard heavy groans coming from him. He held her tightly as his skin was burning and he was sweating heavily
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:36 pm

She panted with a moan, feeling his hips snap forward. He groans feeling her clamping down onto his cock but she shivers against his lips feeling this. The heat between them only grew stronger that she tried to move off the counter. Brandon groans feeling her move but forces Melina to stay right where she was. He didn't want her to move at all but remain where she was still slamming into her. She moans out feeling him thrusting into her with her hands gripping the edge of the counter. Her toes curled up while hearing the wet slick noises of her pussy.

"Ahh...ahhhhh....B.....Brandon wait....wait a..haaaa....please It f..feels so good.." she panted against his neck but he only held her thighs apart more still thrusting into her, wanting to hear more of her sweet moans. She of course release more that he reaches to grip her breasts again to squeeze and grope them. He saw the nipples through the dress but he was savoring how she looked and sounded right now.

He wanted to give more pleasure to her by holding one of her ankles up and thrusts even deeper with a moan of his own. He got even deeper into her that she leans her head back, moaning out his name. Because she leans her chest back, his fingers grip into the top of her clothes to make them stretch.

"Melina hhaaa...Melina you feel so good......" he said panting heavily but feels her pussy clamping down on his cock. Her juices spilling all over the counter that he leans in to kiss her lips deeply. She shivers feeling his tongue push into her mouth but kisses him back while he was pleasuring her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:47 pm

He wasnt stopping or letting up even in the kiss and they both moan into the kiss making put as they slam against eachother
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:14 pm

"Your t-thick cock..haaaaa..is getting so deep..it's so deep inside of my wet pussy.....do I feel that good to you?" she whispered against his lips but Brandon kisses her deep again to silence her. She only could moan against his lips feeling them making out but he pushes her up against the wall even harder, bucking his hips even harder.

"Mfffmmmm!!" she grips onto the back of his shirt while kissing, feeling him now ramming into her violently. He didn't want her to stop moaning or showing her aroused feelings. He wanted her to drown in them. When they still kept kissing, he breaks the kiss to hold her close with his hands on her butt. Bucking against her as she gasped out in the kitchen.

"So tight..you're pussy's so wet and tight......I wanna pound into this hot hole even more.." he groans against her neck still moving but she yelps each time he pushes into her. Feeling and heard her wetness spilling out. However, he wanted to do so much more with her in the bedroom. He feels her almost tearing his shirt while leaning her head back. He felt her breasts bouncing a little but he panted hot breaths against her skin before moving her close still hugging her.

"D-don't say such mmmmmmm t-things r..remember? You know how I get if y...youuuuu...o..ohhhh...ohhh god......." He panted feeling her tightening down before he pulls her from the counter into his arms.

"You're so hot..mmmm..when you moan for me...you sound precious..."She held onto him as he walks to their bedroom. The counter was too hard and he wanted to do so much more with her. The bed room wasn't too far before he opens it and closes it with his foot. He heads to their bed but she whimpers to suddenly kiss his lips deeply while pushing her tongue in between her lips.

He groans loving the kiss but they make it to the bed where he walks over and falls on it with her on top of him. They continue making out again where he breaks the kiss to remove the top of his shirt. She did the same with her own top to expose her bra and his bare chest. She lowers down to kiss him again while they were touching one another again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:48 pm

She rocked her hips kissing h8m and feeling his thrusts snap into her worse hitting her deeper. Soon she was leaning back and moaning out with her head thrown back. He wasnt giving her a bit of mercy and rips her bra away. Her breasts bounce from that and he gropes them hard squeezing tightly that they turn red.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:06 pm

The grip made her wince from the sting but Brandon licks and rubs her breasts, trying to give them some soothing feeling. He didn't want to over do it but hearing and seeing her like this sorta was killing him. Brandon only sits up a little to slam his hips forward that he was groaning from her getting tighter. She only arches her back even more that it rose from the bed, feeling his cock pounding away into her. She loved feeling him dominating her but he made sure to keep her down and remain still for him to take her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:26 am

He took her as hard as he could groaning and moaning with heavy pants mixrd in. He sucks her nipples a bit licking around them afterand switching to the other one. He teases her nipple with his tongue before sucking hard to tug a little then release her breast letting it bounce back to her arching chest.

Her belly was being repeatedly stabbed but his cock as it forced its way against her clamping walls. He groans again a heavy deep rumbling groan as he feels her tighten and start squirting a little from how wet she was. His cock wasnt showing her any mercy pounding away at her insides forcing her to take its size and power.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:05 pm

Melina cries out feeling more and more of his cock slamming into her that she was shivering from the feeling. Her pussy was squirting a little more but it only made her insides clamp down onto his member. Another heated groan leaves her throat as he thrusts into her before he lowers down to lick and suck on her nipple again. A slight tug was felt while she moans again leaning her head back. It felt way too good but she tried not to lose it without burning up. She tried to wrap her legs around his hips but Brandon forces her legs down to pound away into her even more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:05 pm

He throbbed heavily inside her and groans in heated tones as his hips snap harder and faster in pace stabbing her ruined insides relentlessly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:58 pm

"Ahhh...ahhhh...m..more....g.give me more....." she begs while looking lost herself, feeling her own wet folds twitching and opening up more for him. He blushes seeing that but sees Melina reaching to touch his cheeks, wanting a kiss. The pleasure between them only grows hotter and hotter till he lays on top of her still pounding away. She cries out in pleasure from the sudden thrusts, clawing at his back with saliva dripping down her chin loving it.

"Ahhhh! Y-Yes!!! give it to me, Brandon. Keep pounding into my pussy!" she said against his neck but he keeps going while feeling hotter and more aroused again that his cock was throbbing inside of her still slamming down into her with the bed creaking each time. He looks at Melina's face to see how lost she became but looks down to see his cock pushing in and out of her pussy. She already was so hot and aroused that it made her cry out even louder.

"You getting tighter Melina..dose it feel that good?" he groans out while feeling her pussy twitching from his cock being inside. Already, he was burning up in more aroused desires to reach for his shoulders trying to throb and twitch. He groans out to hold her down and latch onto her breast and nipple.

"Ahhhhhhhhh yesssssss!!" she leans her head back from that but he keeps pushing his cock deeper and deeper into him with groans of his own. Her body already sweaty but hot as well from all this. The other hand squeezing her breast again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:35 pm

His thrusts get jarder and faster a she leans iver and sucks hard on the breast he was squeezing
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:34 pm

"N-not my breasts and nipples...ahhhhh n-not them!!..your going to leave them all bruised...please Brandon l..let me mffmmm!!" he kisses her lips deeply to keep her silent, swirling his tongue against her own. She moans out deeply in the kiss to grip the pillow but he only pulls against it while she whimpers to tell him he was being mean.

Brandon didn't seem to hear or notice before squeezing her breasts again and breaks the kiss. He sees her panting heavily thanks to the pleasure he gave but he lowers down to bite onto her nipple. She screams out feeling the pain but suddenly twitches when violently squirting. He felt the warm juices spilling on the bed but he slowly pulls back to see her.

"Ahhh...ahhhhh....c..cumming..y..you made me cum..." she said in a weak tone but feeling her pussy opening and closing from that to make his cock slip out. Brandon panted still feeling aroused that his cock was twitching again. She slowly looks down to see it but feels it growing from inside. He was panting and holding her hips to lay Melina on her knees and face away. She blushes from this. She tried moving away but he stops her with a shy expression on her face.

"Oh no, were not done yet...we just started this.." he said as his cock throbs more and grew a little bigger to shock her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:40 pm

He lowers his face to lick hee cum from her pussy and arouse her further.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:42 am

She hisses in some air feeling the lick from his tongue to then slowly trying to move away. Melina didn't want to cum too soon but the pleasure given to her made her not think clearly. Brandon keeps up the licking in an against her pussy to earn a moan from her. He heard the moan slip past her lips to pull away licking his own lips.

"Is it still good Melina? Dose my tongue send pleasure all through your body?" he teased to see her blushing rather hard for herself. Why did he have to speak like that when it just made her seem more shy.

"Well? I'm waiting.."

"N...no?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:13 am

Oh? Then ill have to try harder" he pushes his face close then thrusts his tongue inside her pussy before swirling it around this way and that. She couldny deny he was giving her pleasure now. Even shy it hit her down to her core just how good he was making her feel.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:51 am

Melina gasped feeling that but she cries out as his tongue moves around even deeper. She burns up while moaning to grind her hips against his tongue while he keeps her spread out. The heat only burns up even hotter now before she slowly whimpers feeling more hotter. He groans feeling her grinding back against him before he licks her wet lips feeling more aroused and hotter. Brandon keeps it up more and more with her before she shivers to turn her head. The sensation burns up before she whimpers feeling more of his licks and fingers twitching each second.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:24 pm

He presses his face hard against her pushing his tongue as deep as he could go.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:38 pm

Feeling that made Melina arch her back while crying out in pleasure. Feeling the heated sensation of his tongue made her twitch and squirt once more. Her hips bucked from the pleasure as Brandon kept her still, his tongue remaining where it was holding her thighs apart and looks up to her. He saw just how lost Melina was for this and she wasn't even fighting him anymore.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:49 pm

He swirls his tongue arpund inside her and keeps presswd close
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:24 pm

Melina moans out again feeling that but she tired moving her hips away from his dangerous tongue. However, Brandon pulls her up closer against him before he licks inside of Melina deeper and harder. She cries out again sitting up once more while griping some of his hair. The wet slurping noises grew louder from Brandon as she moans out crying his name. The thoughts running through her mind were gone and replaced with seeing Brandon's face in between her thighs. His eyes looking up to her licking rather hungrily for her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:32 pm

She exploded coating his face in her cum before falling lump from the pleasures of his tongue. He pulledback and didnt let her fall guving her a moment to catch her breath and recover for another round.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:36 pm

Brandon thought she was cute being exposed to pleasure and lust. He slowly licked his lips from how she tasted but even to how she lays on the bed. The sheets were soaked in sweat and her own cum. He even grew aroused to stroke himself watching her squirm on the bed. One hand reaches to touch her chin but she whimpers again feeling more juices spills out a bit.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:39 pm

Feeling better? He asks with a soft smile
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:57 pm

"Y..yes...." she mutters under her breath but didn't look at him from blushing real hard.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:14 pm

He smiles and offers her his cock. "You can take it however you want it. Just ask."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:53 am