Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The outsider of the upper world

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The outsider of the upper world

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:18 pm

She blinks hearing him say that but Melina looks away with her face a beat red. How can he say that with a straight face? Melina didn't understand him but she wouldn't argue with him. Brandon finds it cute she's like this but he gently touches her cheek while she blushes even worse. "Did I say something wrong?" he asked.

"N..No.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:22 pm

Im giving it to you. So take it hiw ever you want. I know you hunyer for it so satisfy that hunger here and now." He said confidently and it hit her heart making her consider it seriously.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:27 pm

She slowly sits up to look at her husband but Melina's cheeks flustered pink from his words. He always knew how to help her and that did do something. Her hand trembled a bit as it sees his cock throb in front of her but Brandon didn't even touch it. His gaze remained on her and only her to wonder what she'll do.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:29 pm

He waited w9ndering if she was going to reject him and keeps watch8ng her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:51 pm

She blushes seeing him right there till she crawls over closer to him that her lips touch the tip. He blinks looking at her before she begins licking and strokes him. Brandon didn't move as much but keeps his eyes on her while she was pleasuring him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:53 pm

"I hope this is just the beginning i woyld hate to thinkbyou merely with to suck me."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:04 am

"O..Of course their is more to this, Brandon. I want to get a little more aroused so that we w..we can go all out. Don't you want to since I'm already aroused and everything." she panted against the wall but Brandon presses up against her to trap her a little. She gulps seeing that but Brandon smirked to pet her head. He hopes that's the truth.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:00 pm

"What makes you think i cant go all out?" He asks pinning her with her legs open she shivered "thats nit wjat i aahh!" His lips fastened on her necj kissing as his lump rubs against her opening
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:18 pm

She hisses feeling him grinding harder against her now soaked pussy that Brandon groans loving the wetness. He already was growing hungry to mess with her again but made Melina feel how hard he was. Another hiss leaves her throat before Brandon kisses harder against the neck with one hand holding her cheek.

"B..brandon I.....d....."

"Shhhh....I know but it's shocking to hear that you think I can't go all out. Of course I can. I'm powerful enough to make you moan my name. Scream out your desires for everyone to hear who owns you as a bride." he said against the neck with one hand lowering down to grope her breast. She gasped feeling that but blushes when he fondles it slowly and teasing the nipple.

"A..ahhh......ahhhhh......mmmmmm...." she shuts her eyes tightly while biting down on her finger feeling his hand groping and squeezing her breast. Brandon loved the noise she made but lowers down from her neck to the shoulder where he leaves kisses against it.

"Mmmmm see Melina? I can make you moan and even come if I wish without even pushing inside of you. Even touch you in the right spot to make you a hot wet mess...you do want that right?" he asked to watch her squirm again but he presses against her pussy that made her gasp louder feeling some juices getting pushed out.

"N..not that..please don't....d..do that Brandon..my pussy is already aching when you...."

"I know because it's making really want to fuck you. Lets see just how far you are though.." he lowers the hand from her breast to in between them that he slips into her panties to stroke her slowly. The wet noises were loud enough to be heard in the room that he watches her panting and moaning again.

"You're soaking wet Melina..how naught you are......is my fingers going to make you cum this easily?"

"N..no..they won't mmmm!" he pulls his hand out to reach to the front of her panties. One finger hooks onto the edge and pulls them to the side to expose her. He saw how it opened and closed but it made his cock throb aroused. He really wanted to have her now but she was whimpering and whining from being in such a state.

He decided to give slow strokes against her pussy to hear her gasp and moan again. Her head leans back against the wall while Brandon touches her with just his fingers. He blushed watching her but he wouldn't stop till she wasn't able to think right.

"*panting while drooling* Hah...hahh...hah......a..ah.....ssssssssss....mm-mmmmm!!!...y..you're fingers...t..their stroking my pussy so much..please Brandon. Let me.....hnnnn!!" she grips the pillow to rip it when he slowly pushes against her pussy to make it open and close.

"..................."

"Ahhhh...m....my pussy...my body.....f..feels so good.......it feels really good..mmmmmm....."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:56 am

"I can make it better. " he rubbed around its edges hard taking soecial care to pinch her clit hard.

"AAHHHNNN haaa Nnnneh" She arches her back moaning at the sting and throb she felt from hjs pinch. Her pussy couldnt take much more as it dripped visibly and heavily. Seeing that made him smile and release as she spasmed from the sudden releif of such intense pleasure. Even when he wasnt touching anymore it jt hrobbed hot and red reminding her just how intense it was and he was just getting started.

"That was an interesting reaction.i wonder what you would sound like if i used my powers to reach all the way inside and stretch you inside and out. " she burned hotly imagining it before he grinds his length against her pussy. He took special care to hjt her clit with his full lenth as well.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:18 pm

She yelps feeling that but watches as his length rubs against her soaked place slowly, feeling it throb against her. He was already so aroused and into this whole thing that she was shivering lightly to him. Why did Brandon have to be so deadly like this to her? Why did he have to become a deadly man of pleasure? Melina tired to say something to him about not being able to take much more but she winces when the tip presses onto her clit.

"Ahh~ H..hah....B..Brandon please...please don't..mmnnnnnn!!" she leans her head back against the pillow, her fingers gripping onto the sheets as he licked his lips. He still grinds his hips against her while she was shivering once more in pleasure.

"Don't fight it, Melina. Let your desires fill you up till you burst. I know you love this. I know you feel good. I even know you want this length to push inside of you to have me make love to you. Right?" he reaches to touch her cheek but she looks up to him, blushing heavily thanks to that.

"Well?" he teased to caress her sides that she purrs loudly for him to hear. Even his touch was dangerous but in a good way.

"ahhh....ahhhh.....hnnnnnn......mmmmm...."

"See? You do feel good..." he said to kiss her cheek as Melina blushes heavily to look away from him gaze that made him smirk and laugh. She was so precious when behaving like this.

"Why m...must you behave like t..this? Making m..me...this hot?" she said panting but winces to see Brandon rubbing her breast once more that she was shivering in some pleasure.

"Aww, are you embarrassed? You shouldn't be but I won't tease you too much.." he said as Melina tried catching her breath. This was becoming too much till he was slowly reaching to hold her legs and grind more in between her. She moans again feeling that but Brandon hisses in some air, feeling her thighs close in between his member. She really was going over with pleasure that it was getting to her mind. He just savors this pleasure while Melina did the same.

"I'll be sure to give you lots more pleasure to have you a cumming wet mess.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:33 pm

He forced her legs open and she resists wanting to feel more. And at the same time not wanting to come. She was already close and reaching her limit. After her legs were open she was panting from the failed effort to resist and she screams out.

He had slammed inside and now wet heavy noises were coming from inside her as he fucked her hard and mercilesly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:17 pm

She cries out feeling how rough and hard he was going with his thrusts, making her body move upward against the bed. His member already throbs inside of her that the tip was hitting against her womb opening. Melina pants out his name, shutting her eyes to feeling just how aroused he became when giving her pleasure. He grunts each time he bucks his hips against her with the wet claps of their skins hitting against each other.

Brandon loved seeing his bride like this before he pulls her closer towards him, still thrusting into her but slowly and hard. "See? You're already moaning my name and I just pushed into you. Is my member that good for you? Is having me inside of you that pleasurable?" he said still watching her but she only replies with a hiss of hair through her teeth.

He figures she was losing herself again to the pleasure that she begins squirting or spilling her love juices on the bed under her. Already stained with that to make him groan as she clamps down onto him. "Ahhh....ahhhhhh.....ahhhhhh....a-ahhhh~ <3"

Brandon only blushes when hearing how much she sounded from this. Feeling her inner walls clenching down onto his member while he was taking her to his own desires. He didn't want to lose it because of her but made Melina savor every inch of him till she was crying. Both hands rest on either side of her head but moves forward to do the same with her that his lips press against her neck to kiss there. Right on her weak spot when he bit her once. She gasped feeling that while leaning her head back but Brandon made her stop squirming to kiss her neck even more.

"You are so cute, Melina. Everything I'm doing to you...is making you more delicious for me to eat. I bet even with one thrust, I could make you cum. Even from a single kiss to your neck or lips." he mutters against her skin but still bucks his hips that she was whining and moaning out even louder. She quickly tried to push him back but Brandon grabs her wrists to hold them down on the bed, looking at her flushed red face.

"Trying to fight back? Naughty bride." he said before thrusting a little harder that she moans out even louder. Her head leans back with lips parted that he was able to watch her breasts jiggle a little bit. "Admit you love this. You love what I'm doing to you and how I have pleasure fog your mind.."

"Ahhhh...ahhhhhh.....b..brandon please...n..no mmmmmm...no more...no more hiiiiii...no more pleasure..my pussy is already......" she winces feeling him tighten his grip that his hips keep slamming down that she screams out drooling a little more.

"Their is no way I'm going to stop, Melina. I'm going to keep taking you over and over till I know you will beg for my pleasure whenever you grow hot. You'll always get on your knees like a good girl and have your master pleasure you as you do the same for me. You love how I give this to you. How I touch you? Admit it Melina, you love it. You love the rough pleasure...you love it right!?" he growls to slam through her womb opening into it. She screams out twitching again but feels her pussy tighten around him to squirt hard.

Brandon felt it but he groans feeling her get wetter and slippery that she was moaning out each time she came. He slowly licked his lips to pull her up on the side with him behind her. Melina blushes feeling his arms holding her hip before thrusting up into her that she yelps, covering her mouth but Brandon moans loving how she feels even when he was making her keep both legs closed.

"Mmmm...feels even tighter this way..."

*Covering mouth* Mfffmmmmmm!!! mmmmm..mmmmmm..mm..mmmmmm...mmmm..mmmmmm....mmmmm...*shuts eyes still blushing* mmmmmmmmm...."

"Hey, don't silence yourself..Let me hear your voice, kitten. Let your master hear his pet...or else I'll punish you worse than this."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:50 pm

He wasnt showimg any mercybor taking it easy woth her. She moans and couldnt hold them back when he pinned her arms.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:09 pm

She did admit he felt really good inside of her and all the non mercy he was showing only aroused her even more. Melina just shuts her eyes tighter before letting out a yelp feeling him snap his hips up to make another weak moan leave her lips. He knew she loved this sensation of pleasure before he slowly kisses her neck with his hands tightening around her wrists.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:29 am

He smes nlt letting up as he thrusted faster and deeper
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:07 pm

"Ahhh...ahhhhhh...h..haahhh...p...please B..brandon n...mmmmmmm...mmm.....ahhhhhh...please don't..hhahhhh...please let me...hhaaaa...please have..ahhhhh!!" Melina kept crying out more in pleasure but she only feels more hotter and aroused after. Feeling her slit dripping even more that she started twitching a bit and feels more of her body burning up.

Brandon growls feeling hotter and wetter now that she only feels more of her aroused heat burning up. He just groans loving how she felt before feeling he started reaching to grope her breasts. She whimpers from how his hand felt but slowly sees him lean down closer to lick against her nipples. She cries out again feeling that but Brandon only groans loving how she tasted and sounds.

"*Still thrusting more into her but lifts her hips feeling his cock push into her*"

"Ahhhh..ahhhh..*leaning head back drooling* P..Please don't.....mmmmm..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:43 am

He groans and kee addimg what pleasures he couks all the while his hips didnt give her break.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:40 am

He blushes still hearing Melina's moans and crying out of pleasure while he was giving it his all. The feeling of his member pushing in deeper and deeper while he pleasured her. The feeling of her inner walls only growing hotter and slicker for his member to push even deeper near the womb. A wet slish like noise was heard when he tries to adjust himself but held Melina's hips down to stop her from escaping.

After gaining some grip, he thrusts into her that felt the tip press through her womb opening suddenly. She sits up screaming out loudly in a lust filled tone with her body shaking again. It felt really weird so suddenly but in a good way. Brandon just groans feeling how it was clamping down on him but he sees her panting or catching her breath. Hands tightening into the pillow above her head with her breasts bouncing a little bit.

His lips even lowers down near her own but kisses Melina to silence her a bit while pushing his hips forward. The tip now all the way into the back so she can savor how he felt. She did love how it felt because she didn't wish to fight it any longer. Even if she wanted it, he was holding her down at his mercy to do whatever he wanted to her. So they were making out for the time being while tongues swirl against one another.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:15 am

He tbrists deep moving out slowly then quicker going in taking his time unside her before thrusting again. He was more focused on swirling his tongue around hers but everytime he pushes in he pushed all th3 way inside hitting thw back of her womb.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:52 pm

She arches her back feeling him get deep into the womb, gripping his shirt suddenly from that. However, he quickly held her wrists down to stop her, still kissing her deeply. Melina already felt dizzy and hot from all this attention Brandon was giving her that he breaks the kiss with a thin string of saliva connecting them. She whines from the feeling of how deep he was inside of her now that most of her pussy clamps down onto his cock.

"*Panting while sweating a bit on her*" she was already shaking and spilling more of her love juices on the bed but he shifts a little to make her yelp. Even moving right now made her twitch and close to climaxing again. Brandon blushes seeing this but he held her down still while she tried catching her breath.

"*Shaking and drooling, eyes were filled with tears* N..no more.....no more moving....haahh..you're already b..breaking my womb....from being so big..." she said in a broken up tone that he only throbs inside of her. Right away, she yelps feeling that but shivers from the desire that burns through her whole body again. Her chest rising and lowering from each breath to her beasts touching his chest. After a while, he only lowers closer and picks her up onto his lap as Melina blushes and held onto him.

"??????" she blushes to feel him slipping into her even deeper but slowly whines to feel more desired pleasure again. This made her whimper as Brandon hugs her against his sweaty body and leaving kisses against her shoulder.

"Do you not like it?....."

"................."

"Do you wish for me to stop?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:02 pm

He holds her tight keeping the light kisses going while he waoted for her answer
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:25 pm

Melina panted not able to answer as quickly from the small sweet kisses he gave her. This only made her feel more hotter now before she leans back whimpering and grinding against him. He groans against her lips feeling that but holds her still again to deepen the kiss once more that Melina moans in the kiss. His hands kept touching and stroking her body before he pushes his tongue past her lips that feels hers.

They kept making out together before she arches her back again feeling him staying inside of her deeply while it throbs inside of her pussy and womb. Brandon keeps holding her down while kissing her till he breaks the kiss to see her catching her breath.

"I will ask again; tell me if you wish for me to stop..I'll do just that if you wish for me to.." he sees her shaking now but gasped feeling her squirming again but he shoves her down into the bed.

"........"

"Well?"

"....N..no, I never said you had t..to..stop...." she mutters weak but Brandon only feels her growing more soaked that her juices were spilling down onto the bed and coating his member now. It was way too much and it was making him feel hotter and more aroused in wanting her now. Brandon shifts his body above her before thrusting forward slowly that she gasped drooling again. Both hands gripping into the sheets while feeling him move inside of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:32 pm

He kept a slow pace circling his hips every few thrists to give her a thrill before returning to the slow pace. She groans out when he did and grinds harder wanting more of him and more like his best.

He was heat3d and sweating and she felt it dripping dowb his bodt when he pushes inside with a groan.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:24 pm

She whimpers feeling weaker now from each slow thrust he gave, moaning out that her place was dripping a little more down onto the bed. Brandon groans feeling her tightening up but he holds her hips still thrusting more while she gasped and moans even worse for him. She reaches up to touch his cheek but he stops her hands and slams into her that she screams out loudly. Melina was close to cumming from that but he only panted feeling her clamping down on it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:54 am