Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The outsider of the upper world

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The outsider of the upper world

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:38 am

He tbrusts hard again after her scream and notices sbe was cliser and decided to hit this spot harder to push her over the edge to come. She moans and screams a bit with his pace became sharp and she was getting worse. Her mind was sliping. Her body about to climax he picks up her hips and thrusts as deep as he could
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:43 pm

"N..not there! Not there, Brandon please!! I..It's too much for me to take any longer!" she warns him but Brandon only goes more harder and sharper that her pussy was squirting a little bit each time he slams up into her. The heat and tightness only gotten worse for him and he was enjoying it even more now. He only keeps helping her bounce on his lap more while panting against her neck.

"You still feel so good Melina..your pussy feels so good on my cock.." he groans out still slamming her down that she claws at his arms screaming out drooling. Her toes were curling up but winces a little more to feel her own insides turning raw. He was so rough with her that she couldn't focus that her head was thrown back screaming.

"It's too much!! It's too much Brandon please!!! *dazed shaking* I can't....h..hold it any longer..."

"It's fine.....hahhh it's going to be alright Melina, you don't have to hold back. It's just us together where no one else will see you like this but me. I'm your husband as you are my bride. I'll be sure you are watched over and loved..." he said against her lips before kissing her deeply but she whimpers feeling hotter that he falls back on his back to keep kissing her. However, he thrusts upward rapidly to make her break the kiss screaming out.

Her head was thrown back gripping the sheets near his head, feeling his hips thrusting upward and her slamming down onto his lap. She was drooling heavily but Brandon groans loving the wet slapping sounds that rang through the room. She was so close now that it was hard for her to control her voice.

"Hahhhh hahhhaaahh...*sweating*"

"Ahhhhh...I..I'll.....I'll cum..I'm going to c..cum if you don't....st...stop...please I can't..hold it any longer!!"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:35 am

Hjs hips jackhammer to drive her over th3 edge and they both climax with a shout anda scream. Still hugging him she felt it pumping into her eith his hartbeat and waited to get every bit inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:19 pm

She twitched each time it pumps more of his seed into her womb deeply. Staining her inner walls in white while she was hugging him tightly against her body. Melina didn't know what to do or say but her body only seems to grow even more hotter now while they try catching their breaths together. This pleasure was already growing dangerous but they loved it. Brandon looks to see how sweaty and weak she became before kissing the top of her head hugging her close.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:07 am

He held her tightly as well and she blushed a deep shade of scarlet. He was panting and burning hot from bursting inside her. After a minite he cuaght his breath and she hers. Their heat stablized but was still making thwm sweat and stare at one another. He held her a bit looser to let her move.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:24 am

She only blushed from how he looked at her, making her heart beat rather loud in her chest. He was still so wild that the pleasure took her thoughts to another world. Brandon didn't say nor moved to see her like this but happy she was getting used to his desires. After a few minutes, she and him rest together in bed to relax.

"Too much? I'm sorry if I went a...." she pressed two fingers near his lips to make him blush and look at her again. Melinda just blushes with a smile.

"No need to say sorry. I loved it when you go all wild like that. Makes it hard for me to stay in control. If it's not a bad thing...c-could you be like that all the time if we are in heat????" she said this blushing a deep red but Branson was speechless. She really did love it but her love only had his heart grow more in love with her. With a gentle smile, he kisses the top of her head.

"Alright, I will but if you do the same sometimes too. It's arousing when you go all out too. It makes it more sexy....." she blushed but nods to his request. He laughed and lays down with her as they rest but before going to sleep, a knock was heard to make him sit up. He sighed and stood up, telling Melina he will be back to answer the door. She waited for him to come back.

Who could it be this late?

After ten to twenty minutes, Brandon came back but held a scroll that was for him. "Melina, I am sorry my love but I need to see my father. Seems he wishes to speak of something....." he mutters as she pulled the blankets up against her body.

"Your father? Do you have to?"

"Yes but I won't be gone long. Just wait for me or sleep. I shall return.." he held her cheek before giving a kiss to her. Later, he had left their home and went to the palace. She watches him leave but already felt cold without him here.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:47 am

He walks slowly thinking about Melinda and wanting to be with her again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:11 pm

Brandon didn't know why his father had to call him during this time of night but he will figure something out later. All he wanted to do was be with his bride for as long as he wanted without others bothering them. He keeps walking through the streets of this underground world before arriving near the main palace gates of his family. He sees the guards standing near the gates before they look down to see the prince.

"Ah, Prince Brandon. What are you doing out here this late?" one guard asked him.

"Nothing too bad. I was summoned here by my father for something. I don't know what he wishes to speak about but I'm here to work on that in some way. So, If I can just pass on through, I can see my father and get this over with."

"Of course sire." the second said when hitting the base of his staff into the ground. On the second hit, the gates opened up and lets Brandon inside while he walks down the pathway to the giant palace in front of him. He still saw that his mother gave some light into this giant place but he was sure his father still had 100% control over this land. Which he wishes to fix real soon or in the future. Brandon walked down the hallway when entering through the main doors but looks around seeing the flamed torches lit so it's not as dark.

The design of this place still leaves some pretty harsh childhood memories when he was a child. Knowing the early hours to wake up by his father's advisors. His second hand man making him see things like his father would with anger and hate. Even having one giving him early fighting lessons. The only free time he had was when he turned 13 and was handed over to his mother that showed him the positive things in life.

He even remembered what she told him by the day he became 14.

'In the future, you will lead this kingdom with a kind heart. You're not like your father, I know this. Please don't fall down the same path as he has. I don't know if he's even possible to be saved at that point but you have hope Brandon..'

"But mom, what if I'm not ready? I don't want dad to kill me or hurt you due to me being more like you. I don't want him to make this world any worse than he's already made it." a younger Brandon said looking out at the flower field his mother planted but she only smiled to pet his head.

'Just trust me on this. I know deep down you will do just fine...I just know it.'

She always gave him words of encouragement over the many things his father made him go through but her words kept him focused on what's right. He keeps walking ahead after a while before he opens two more main doors leading to a much more bigger chamber room. In the middle was throne chairs for his mother and father but his was still there but on the sidelines.

He saw his mother sitting there silent with both hands laying to rest in her lap. Her eyes shut after thinking about something till she opens them. She sensed Brandon had arrived and showed a little smile. His father was sitting in his slighter bigger throne chair but eating some fruit from a slave girl's hand that was chained by ankles and wrist. She didn't say anything while more girls fanned his father and relaxed him.

He also noticed his son had arrived to make him open his eyes looking at him. They didn't say anything but Brandon only walks closer towards his parents and looks in between them to bow his head. "Mother......Father.."

"Brandon my child. It's good to see you after a while.." his mother said gently to him.

"Well, hello there boy. Seems you finally showed up as well. I thought you would have ignored my message and not come to see your parents." he said.

"I'm only here due to your summoning but what could this be about? I would like to head back home to my wife. She's waiting for me and I don't want to keep her waiting too long." he said with arms crossed but his father shook his head with a sigh.

"Already you're annoyed with being here? Do we bore you that badly, boy?"

"Well, I know you do but mother no. She's a lot more patient than you could be old man." he said as his father glared at his son to stop the servant girls from tending to his every heart's desire and waves him away. He stood up from his throne to look down at his son but lets out a sigh now feeling bored.

"If you wish to be rude, I can ignore this talk and move on but if you want nothing to happen to anyone here. I advice you to watch that tongue of yours." he warns to make Brandon sigh.

"Fine. What is it that you wish to speak about father?"

"I wanted to check up on you and your so called wife. I hear you are doing well and happy with her during your wedding nice. Has she treated you well? Just like a king or are you just growing soft to not do that?" he asked.

"If you must know and I feel you don't want to know, she and I are doing just fine. We were about to head to sleep before you summoned me to speak with you. As I also said before, she's either sleeping or waiting for me right now and I don't wish to keep her waiting no more than I already have."

"Seems your already dedicated to that woman already. Not bad but you do know she's just your wife. I get you own her and will love her but come now boy. Even if you are to gain the throne from me, I do expect you to treat this kingdom just like I have. People won't listen to a soft heart king. It only weakens the walls of his or her kingdom."

"You do know that weakening a kingdom isn't always about having a soft heart. It can also come tumbling down from someone who has way too much power father. That's another way for a kingdom to fall. I don't know if our kingdom will still be standing since your ruling it but I can't say due to how I speak right? You hate it when you know I'm right about some or most things you wish to fix." Brandon sees his father glare at him now but he looks away to think about it.

"What makes you think my kingdom is weak? We have enslaved humans from the surface. We dominated many older tribes in this location. We are the main ones that others are afraid of Brandon. That's why if I pass one day or step down, you are going to rule the kingdom. I need you to do that or are you still going to keep saying 'find another spawn to do that' I'll have you know it's for the best." he said.

"Meaning what?"

"I'm planning on setting up another son or daughter because you will help in doing that. I always did wish to be a grandfather to your so called children. I wonder if they will be half like you and her or whole? No one knows do they?" he asked. "I'm also curious about the updated elixar I had the herbalist whip up. Tasty right? Oh you wouldn't know because it effects females more powerful than males. You should be lucky son.."

"Stop that father. That stupid drink only made my wife scared and afraid. She's better now true but I will not be happy if you do something like that to her."

"Right...either way, I just wanted to see how you been doing and hope later on if you dump that human to a ditch, you can come live in the kingdom with us. It's been a little quiet ever since you moved out and lived in your own home. We could make it into a palace for you so others near by will know of your royal blood-"

"I'm stopping you right there, father. No I do not want a palace built. No, I don't want others to fear me because of my royal blood. No I do now and will not abandon my wife/mate in a ditch. And NO I don't want to rule with some iron fist. That will only lead to fighting and war so yeah, not doing that."

"......Tch, still stubborn. You're just like your mother." he said looking to his wife but she didn't say anything but was happy that Brandon wasn't like him. "Fine, do what you think but you know I'm right. One day, you will see my ways and rule my kingdom with a iron fist. I just know it."

"......................."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:01 am

He looked at his father and clamly asked "is that all?" He wantrd to return to her but little did he know she was being slipped a new potion by his mother. She said it would bring about urges stronger than before but not from lust and pain but love and happiness si there would be no truama." She had guloe dit down right away wanting to deepen their bond and give him the best night ever.

He eyeed the king and wanted to return but wasnt sure if the king wa sdine yet
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:54 am

"Brat...just get out of my sight!" He shouted at Brandon who sighed and turns away from him. He heads out from the palace back to his home. He didn't have time for this any more and hurries home to his wife. The king turns to get up and head to bed but his wife did the same while hiding a smile. He hopes Brandon and Melina will be happy together from now on. However, she hopes Melli will protect him as well. Brandon slams the main gates and heads home for tonight.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:55 am

He walks home quickly entering the door when she had fonished setting up. It was dark so he turned and turned on a light only to have it be a low color and intensity
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:58 pm

He looks around wondering about the dark light setting. Did Melina or someone else do it? No, she should have been the only one in the house and he made sure nothing could get inside. Knowing some perverted guards tries to sneak into homes and kidnap the women that lives from outside the slave dorm and dungeon. Brandon goes to check on his wife Melina to make sure she was alright.

He heads up the stairs not saying anything before seeing their room door open. Walking forward, Brandon takes a look inside to see Melina still awake but laying in bed to relax. She was safe and well and didn't seem to be hurt in anyway. He smiled happy but walks in to catch her attention.

"Brandon?"

"Hi Melina, I'm back now....I hope I didn't wake you." he said removing his shoes and other things before going to her and gets back in bed. She smiled to snuggle against him and kiss his cheek.

"You didn't..I was waiting for you to come back.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:22 am

She had a heavyheat inside her but it wasnt wild and out of control like before. It grew steadily but didnt make her panic that he was going to stop and leave her to suffer. Instead she remembered he wouldnt do that and he would try his best to oleasure her.

He hugs her when he lays down and felt her heat.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:56 pm

"Hey Melli?" he asked while she was holding onto him while showing her eyes to him.

"Yes, Brandon?" she said back but still kept cuddled up against his chest even more. He still thought she was the best woman for him and yet, his father only saw her as something else which annoyed him. He only hugs her tighter while she was looking a little confused to what was wrong.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:50 am

It i wanted to move to the surface... would gyoubtake me?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:07 pm

"Hmm? Move to the surface? Brandon, I thought you said you were not allowed to move away from your home to be in another location. Wouldn't that cause some war between your people and the ones up there?" she sounded a little worried now hearing him ask this but she had to guess their was a reason for that. He sighed when hearing this before reaching to lift her head up by the chin.

"In a way yes. I mean, you already seen what happens down here in my world. The many horrible things my people do to your kind when it comes to forcing something onto another woman. I don't live like that and..it makes me wonder if we deserved better.."

"O..Oh, I see..." she said gently to him.

"Which is why I'm asking you that question; if i wanted to move to the surface, would you take me with you?" he asked her once more as Melli just turns to face him now that her eyes glowed in the dark thanks to the lighting from outside. The crickets and other fire flies flying around but he waited for a response from her to see what she'll say.

"In true honesty...yes. Yes I would. I mean, if we had a chance then you would love the surface. Their are many places that's not too bad when being up there but it maybe a chance for you to see what the upper world is like." she explains while Brandon was curious about it. He wasn't sure if others besides himself were thinking the same thing.

"So, you would take me and not be embarrassed about a man you met and is married down here? You would let me go with you?" he asked but she nods her head yes, smiling a little bit. She reaches to hold his cheek using one of her hands, stroking it softly as he blushes.

"Of course I would be happy with taking you with you Brandon. You are my husband and I love you because you took the time to know me. You took the time to understand me with no problem. That shows me that you really care about me. I would be by your side no matter what and you will be the same with me." she said but Brandon but kisses his cheek hoping he understood.

He blushes from the answer that he quickly hugs her tightly against his chest. This made her blush heavily before he kissed the top of her head. "Thank you so much Melina...you don't know how much your words mean to me..."

"Heh, you are very welcome love.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:01 pm

She slowly felt a hungrr growing and leans over to hug him. He hugs her back amd she felt that he wamted to escape and be free.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:07 pm

"However; I know we can't could we? The path leading to the upper world is sealed off by your father's guards. We couldn't get out even if we wanted to." she said into his chest but Brandon hugs her tighter while holding her head with his other hand. Brandon wanted to get out of this place and live on the surface. Away from this and his father's rules.

"That may be true but theirs always a way to do something. Even escaping this place. I know their has to be another location that leads up to your world...I'm not giving up till we are both free.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:09 pm

She looked at him and was inspired by his determination for freedom. Slowly she worked up her courage to free her desires and show them to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:14 pm

"You know? I'm really happy Brandon.." she started to say but Brandon looks down at the bed still holding her close.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, at first I thought you would not understand my world since it's above from your world. I might have ran away from my life but that didn't stop me from making a new one. *pushes her body up more against his* I'm happy to know that someone like you cares about me which is sweet. It makes me really happy...knowing you care and love me. Even wanting to escape from this place to live anew for your choice.."

"Of course; if it means I get to be with you forever.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:17 pm

He smiles and kisses her lips slowly accidentlly igniting her fire and jeating her up till she was sweating.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:20 pm

Brandon kept holding her close before feeling her flustered expression to break the kiss suddenly. "I'm sorry Melina. I didn't mean to kiss you that way out of no where. I guess in the heat of the moment took it for me. Being able to hold you; touch you; kiss you...Its sorta hard not to..ya know." he mutters but she was blushing a deep red feeling his hands touching her cheeks.

"................."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:22 pm

I messed up didnt i? H3 asks seeing how red she was but she shook her head wanting more
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:28 pm

"Oh good; I got worried I-Mffmm!" he suddenly was kissed by Melina herself, feeling how soft they were while he holds her against his body. She keeps holding onto Brandon's strong body while they shared a kiss till she breaks it panting against his shoulder. He didn't move but held Melina before she shifts to lick her lips.

"Melina?"

"B..Brandon......kiss me again." she asked but hid her face still blushing.

"What?"

"I said...Kiss me. I want to feel your touch and taste your kisses again. Please; my whole body aches so much for you..I don't know why because of this burning love I feel for you. So please...*grips some of his hair* Please kiss me again..let me feel your dominating desires take over and l..love me...make me yours over and over again....I just....*shaking*" he got worried but tried not to become aroused hearing the way she spoke.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:50 pm

He kisses her at her request and slowly rubs her side. She held him vloser returning it and sweating a ljttle fromr how hot they were getting.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:19 am