Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The outsider of the upper world

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The outsider of the upper world

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:19 pm

She lets out a hiss feeling his hands stroking both sides on her body, feeling her stomach burning in the need for him. Melina desired him so much that it was only felt more arousing for them both. She reaches to touch his cheeks before looking silent to kiss him back looking more aroused at her. Brandon keeps up the kissing before feeling her break the kiss, slowly feeling more of his hands touching her sides. She gasped squirming under him feeling his hands touching her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:33 pm

He keeps kissing her maling out roughly sinc eit was all that she asked for to his ears. He presses close and she felt his heaet pounding
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:40 pm

She shivers heavily but felt more pleasure burning through her body. Melina shivers to him deepening the kiss before he slides her hands from her hip to the leg. He keeps her legs open and apart while hearing her break the kiss panting heavily in the air. Her moans were growing louder from just being touched before he kisses her neck trying to control himself without snapping wanting her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:30 pm

His hands slkde inside her legs niw, ruvbing her inner thighs. She squirms a bit but keeps he rlegs open a sshe moans out. His toych was maling her want him to touch her in other places and before she took her next breath she felt two of his fingers oressing lifgtly against her hole between her legs. She moans loudly and syarted to really get aroused
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:59 pm

Brandon blushes hearing the sound of her voice but he only keeps moving with his touches and holds her still. She was squirming and moving around so much that Melina begins breathing in and out from everything he was doing. She breathed in and out with tears showing from how good his fingers felt, reaching up to touch his cheeks. That caused Brandon to look at her but see just how lost in love she was for him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:40 pm

He got closer and rubs his tip against her opening slowly letting her get a taste of it before he started to grind slowly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:44 pm

She gasped heavily feeling the tip but moans out, squirming under him. Brandon held her still while watching his love. She was laying here under him lost to her desires that Melina was whimpering and begging him to take her.

"H..Hurry....put it inside...want it inside.." she panted out but Brandon kept teasing her while the tip was slick. He wanted to so bad but teasing her was more excited to see how she'll behave. She reaches up once more to touch his cheeks but Brandon grips her wrists to pin them above her head.

"Not yet......just wait.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:47 pm

He keeps rubbing leaving her with the taste of it between her legs as she moans and begs to4 it again. He deliberately waited until she started to drip bably before pushing it inside as she wanted and was panting heavily to b3g him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:06 am

"I'm sorry Melina, I just can't give you what you ask of me. You just have to beg a little better then maybe I could. Seeing you laying on your back with legs spread out..only makes me want to make you feel wild pleasure." he said but Melina blushes to sit up reaching for him but Brandon only stops her while looking into her lustful eyes.

"You are so..so mean...teasing your wife like this. You know how I g..get if I can't express my love f..for you.....please, make love to me." she begs to him but Brandon held her against his body still looking at her. That's when he kisses her lips softly while holding her body up against his own. She really was beautiful and he wanted to eat her up. She returns the kiss before feeling Brandon squeezing her butt a little.

Feeling that for a few minutes, she breaks the kiss panting against his chest. "Are you going t.to...do what you want with me? I am your wife a..after all? Or are you hoping for me t..to do it myself? I'll do anything for you..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:13 am

Really? Youll even do it tourself?" He smiles and sh3 whimpers to nod "yes i will please haa" she replied and he smiles wider. "Then i want you to experience all your current fantasies i want you to take them for youself and your own pleasure and wants." He said to her making him sound dangerous
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:43 am

"I......" she was about to speak but feels Brandon holding her chin up to kiss her lips softly to tease her before holding her up against his muscular body. She already felt weak from this and yet this only made her feel more weak to him.

"But....you have to take everything you want. Your desire. Pleasure. Lust. Heat. I want you to take it all no matter the cost. If you can do that, then I might help you too.....I just want to see you do this yourself. You better not hold back or else I'll make sure I won't.." he said dangerously but she shivers feeling his hand tightening against her butt to pull her in closer.

"You understand right?"

"Y..yes love...I do......"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:00 am

He had pulled her close and was lightly brushing her nefk with his lips
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:46 pm

She blushes feeling that, seeing his hands moving against her sweaty soaked body. He already grew hungry for her thanks to what she looked like but it only made him love her even more now. Feeling so much pleasure just made him love her. Melina whimpers feeling his hands squeezing her hips before moving away from the neck and kisses her lips. She happily kisses him back but slowly feels more heated to move closer against his body.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:43 pm

She felt his fingers rubbi g sensitive spots all kver her body including her breasts and butt. She couldnt resist how good it felt and her muffled moans didnt break the kiss.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:59 pm

He keeps her as close as possible against his body but feels her squirming against his chest. She was already growing weak against him before feeling her heat burning around them. Brandon didn't break the kiss but deepens it to make her muffle moan again. She grips the sheets under her but moans when Brandon was swirling his tongue against her own. He was only making this worse for her and it felt even more arousing.

He knew she was already losing it worse now and she just hoped for him to never stop. Seconds later, Brandon breaks the kiss and hears her panting out loudly in the room that he licked his lips from the taste. Melina felt flustered now but slowly sees him grip her breasts to make her yelp.

"Don't worry Melina; I'll make sure you fill every bit of my love. Every second I pleasure you, you'll never forget it...." he said holding her chin but she only quivers against his touch to make her want another kiss. However, he just leans in closer to kiss her lips.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:47 pm

His hands were swueezing adding bustrs of pleasure to his kiss as he closes his eyes and keeps his affections string
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:08 pm

She gasped feeling his hands gliding his hands all over her heated skin, feeling her own body burning up. Melina started to feel more heated now that she was shivering squirming against his body. Brandon keeps kissing and holding her closer against his body till he pulls her up against his body closer. She slowly breaks the kiss to breath in deeply feeling how he was holding her till Brandon panted himself to get her even pushing his hand in between her thighs to stroke her slowly. She gasped feeling his fingers but moans out, leaning her head back as Brandon touched her.

He loved the noises she made when he touches her like this but that made him do slow circle strokes with his hands. Brandon keeps hearing and watching her moan and squirm against him that she was shivering a little bit. He wanted to give her as much pleasure as he could to make her feel even more aroused than usual. He spreads her wet lips a little to feel some dripping in between her legs.

"My my my. You're really soaked down here Melina. I never knew my fingers could make you this aroused for me. Do you want me to keep touching you for a while like this?" he asked but Melina only leans into his chest to nod slowly. He liked how she felt before he did as she asked, rubbing her in circles while she was moaning out.

"Hahhh...haahhh..I'm s..sorry for b..being this wet..I'm so sorry..."she moans out while looking up at Brandon with dazed out eyes. "You're fingers feel so go..good..rubbing against my pussy like this. I don't want to cum but the way your doing it....that might do it.." she panted but Brandon pushes up against it that he heard a squish noise and her crying out drooling.

"I believe you which is why you will behave and not do anything to cum. Just hold it till I tell you it's alright to cum." he said to her.

"Hahhh...hahhh..y..yes Brandon...yes please keep g..going..I want to feel more of your touch.." she said to him but Brandon only smiled thinking she was precious and keeps doing what his wife asked. She squirms again to grip the sheets feeling her husband rubbing her slowly but she was doing her best not to moan out too much but he wanted to hear that either way.

"Come on..no holding your voice back. I want to hear everything Melina..Let me hear it.." he said but she whines feeling more.

"Ahhhhhhh~ B..Brandon..I....I ca...nnnmmmmmmm..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:25 pm

When she burst she arches her back off the bed then falls limp. He stopped to let her rest and cstch her breath.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:48 pm

She tried catching her breath but Brandon only grew more aroused in wanting her. The way she was laying on the bed, sweating and gasping for air. That sight only made him love her even more. After a while, he leans in close to kiss her lips sweetly. Spreading his love that she returns it back.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:45 pm

She felt ine of his hands close to her folds and the othee entwined with her fingers. He kisses deeply feeling her get hotter. He didnt try more until shebwas hot to touch and aroused to the point she was trying to catch her breath from the kisses
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:05 pm

Brandon could see just how lost she was that Melli only whimpers feeling more hotter now. Her body sweaty and burning up against his own, seeing Brandon only whimpering. This close contact only made her shiver and hiss that he nips against her bottom lip. Melina whines trying to say something before she gasped, feeling Brandon's other hand stroking her wet folds. He never felt her this wet before but the sensation of their desires only seem to burn up more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:06 pm