Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The outsider of the upper world

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The outsider of the upper world

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:50 am

He returned home to prepare for the wedding it was really heart throbbing to know she was serious and his fears were banished.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:40 am

Later that night, Brandon saw the people knew about the wedding from being congratulated and hopes to make the girl happy. A few were sad they couldn't find or claim her to be theirs since she must have been pretty cute to get the prince's attention. He just felt happy for this night and hopes she was too. He stood near the altar where a more wiser man waited for the whole even to start. The females and the herb healer had to get the bride to show up here before showing up.

"So my boy, how do you feel knowing your minutes away from getting married? I hear this girl stood up to your father." he said to see Brandon nods smiling.

"She is and someone that actually accepts me for me. I just want to be sure to make her happy." he said but the old man nods with a laugh, patting his back to hear that. He was happy Brandon found someone and not some female that would hurt him for this sort of thing. The other guests were taking their seats but the King and queen were standing up waiting as well. After the new weds say their words to one another with the rings, they had to bless them both in hopes for a strong future and child (If possible). They still waited for the time of the wedding as a magic made moon rose up while magically sealed. As Brandon stood he still waited before hearing the drums playing. Everyone turns to look behind them but sees the herb healer throwing some flowers on the ground and other girls walking with candles and large leaves. Behind all of them was Melli.

She was wearing a special dress during this moment but was blushing since they made her hair be out while holding some flowers. Brandon blushed seeing this but thought she was beautiful. The guests who never seen her was shocked that Brandon caught such a beauty like girl. The mother was happy for her baby but the father was silent hoping she kept to her word which she did. She gets to the alter and Brandon looks at her while she did the same to hold one another's hands and turn to face the old man.

"Alright now, we shall begin. Great ones from the past, we are here to bring together two young lovers that wish to be as one. We ask for your blessings to wish them well and a lot of love flowing through them. Let your happiness flow through these two as they stand here tonight." he said holding their hands and spreading magic into them. Melli blinks looking surprised and Brandon too since he had no idea weddings were like this. The others watched seeing magic orbs floating around with a glowing light. The old man lets the hands go and looks to them as their mating marks show on their hands. She and him were now marked as one.

"Woah.."

"Wow..."

"Now, the prince. You do accept this female to be your wife and mate? You will keep her safe? Make sure she stays happy? And become the best husband you can be to aid her if trouble is brewed. She is within your trust and honest word to keep her along side you. Do you accept this?" he asked.

"Yes. Yes, I do accept this."

"And to you miss. Do you accept this male to be your husband and mate? You will keep him safe? Make sure he's happy? And become the best wife you can be to aid him if trouble is brewed. He is within your trust and honest word to keep him along side you. Do you accept this?" he asked.

"Yes, I accept this forever and ever."

"I see. Then I shall make it official. Please hold this cup and look up at the magic moon. When both do, drink from the cup that is made of the mating elixar. To connect and seal your bonds." he said. Brandon and Melli held the cup and looks up together seeing it's shiny glow. Right away, they drink at a time to taste the liquid before looking down and setting the cup down. When it was done, the old man chanted a few things while throwing some salt around then touches Melli and Brandon's marks to make them glow with magic.

"By the wise ones and under the eyes of he king and queen; you are both now married. Prince, you may kiss your new bride"

The crowd cheered for this as Brandon held her cheek and kisses her sweetly. She blushes feeling that but kisses him back smiling. His mother was happy for her son but the King didn't show any emotion watching this. The wedding was done and Brandon is married to his wife, Melli. They did stay for the long feast together as others were giving blessings of happiness for them while males were asking if he will be happy during their first night. He didn't answer that. Melli smiled happy for this but felt a little pressure in her stomach which she didn't know was the drink the herb healer had her drink. She only hopes Melli can withstand it during their 'honeymoon' in their new home.

Later, both Brandon and Melli left to their new home but Brandon was carrying her while walking through the door. It was already ready for them as he sets her down to her smiling.

"I can't believe they made this house for new wed couples. That's strange."

"Yeah. This house is bigger than the ones on the upper surface." she said looking around but Brandon agrees with her on that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:47 pm

He honestly didnt know what to expect next or how things are going to work so he sat in the kitchen cooking a large domesticated bird in the oven. He hummed the songs and tunes of the wedding rather happily.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:05 pm

Melli was doing a quick walk around to see the new home they will live in for the rest of their lives. She really was happy to know that he had her as his bride but hopes he knew that. Being able to learn more about one another could be very surprising for her. She walks through the hallway and checked the rooms that was nice and clean. She wonders of the memories they will have here but it left her wondering what else to do. She did smell the food Brandon was cooking there but she walks around to see the back location of the house. How in the world did they build this building with the resources around.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:17 pm

The time for sunset passed eitbout incident but the potion she drank becor ethe wedding started to take effect but when she realized it was it hit her full force.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:05 am

She was about to walk into the hallway, her heart pulsed in her chest to make her gasp. The sudden feeling of pressure building in her lower stomach hit her as Melli winces a little to feel that. The beating of her heart was the same as the throbbing in her belly. She breaths in and out deeply not sure what is happening but she held herself up at the wall trying to figure it out. Her hand clenching down each time her heart beats now.

"Hah....hah....."W-what's happening to me? Why am I burning up? My stomach hurts.......I don't feel..s..so good....' she thought in her head but feels another hit to make her yelp again but she tries to shake it off but her wedding dress was still on but Melli tried to relax or at least try to call Brandon but her voice isn't loud enough.

'Brandon.....where are you? I'm afraid..something is happening to my body...I can't.....' she shuts her eyes now but the feeling now made her sweat a little while she was laying against the wall of their home. She couldn't move any more and right now, she wishes to sleep but she somehow felt rather hot and off to sensing the magic of the moon above the city. As for Brandon, he was already getting the food done for them to share for the first time but he already got a message from his mother.

She was happy that he found someone but hopes he will be happy where he was. If Melli was the one for him then she wishes them best. He loved his mother for her kindness but still loathed his father that still was blinded by power and greed. He even got angry to think what he would do to Melli if he didn't save her in time. Or if he found her. She shook it off and went back to finishing dinner but he did wonder where Melli was. She could be still checking their home out or something so he wouldn't rush her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:05 pm

Wwiting for her didnt help so he went to look for her and found her collapsed. "NO! melli speak to me whats wrong?" She weakly looks up as alonther pang hit her seeing him made it so much worse that her head was foggy. "D-dont know... so hot... belly hurts... b-between my legs its like it is on fire." She panted 9ut and he touches her head feeling her fever as sbe moans feeling pleasure so intense it was like pain. He pulled back "im sorry i have to go get help ill be..." he had turned to leave but the fog made her grab him and keep him there. "N-no dont go im scared." He hesitated. He had to help bht she was so scared he couldnt leave her. He defided 5o pick her up and taker her with him but that made the potion react because she was his wife.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:51 pm

He didn't know who to take Melli to since he didn't know what to do. Why would she behave like this since she was alright a while ago. What was the matter with his wife? He could take her to the herb healer but she was busy with something and wished not to be disturbed. He could ask some of the servants at his home but they were not sure about it themselves. Brandon looked worried still carrying Melli but she leans against his chest breathing in and out that she shook and twitched. Her head felt more foggy now where nothing she thought of was seen clearly. She heard muffled noises and speaking but that didn't help.

"Damn it, what am I going to do? I need to take her to someone that knows of this. She was okay a while ago and now she's just ill from out of no where." he mutters but Brandon started to panic before he looked at a messenger and asked him to send his mother to their home. They nod and went to do so. Brandon took her back home but waited for his mother to see them since she was allowed to help him if needed.

He got water and had Melli laying in bed but tried to ease the fever down so she wouldn't get worse. Brandon even removed the dressed and got her in some sleep wear that might help cool her down. She was still breathing in and out deeply with her flushed face red and still sweaty that she squirms on the bed trying to speak.

"Shhhhh, it's alright Melli. I got someone to come and see what is going on. Just hold on...." he said worried.

"B-but I'm scared.....I'm really scared, Brandon.." she said crying now but she reaches to feel for his hand but he takes it and looked more worried now. Melli was still scared from this feeling but the throbbing was shown to him as he sees her body throb from each second to where she was coughing and gasping in and out. Her belly still burned and hurt but she turns to the side in hopes of ignoring the pain to grip the pillow tightly.

"It'll be okay Melli...just hold on a little longer.." he said.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:11 pm

H3 didnt kniw how to helo her and her mind wa sslipping into the fog worse as the potion makes her crave him. His touch his voice. It made iy worse buy she couldnt get enough as he presses the cold towel against her head. He easnt sure what wa sgoing on but this wasnt a real fever it would have been much worse if it was. Something was going on inside her and he had to be patient to discover what it was. Her lehs come together as her untouched place started to get wet rather it was starting to show since the potion had kumpstarted her mating drive and the moon made the potion stronger.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:02 am

Brandon's worried changed to fear because he was not sure what is causing this to hurt Melina. Was it something she ate or did someone harm her that she was lying about it to get away? No, that was too much because he didn't see anyone or anything near her so it had to be something else from this point. Maybe in hope his mother will know what is happening to her because he sees her gasping rather quickly that he saw saliva drooling down her chin that she arches her back crying out again to make him grab her hand.

"It's okay, Melli. It's gonna be okay but just hold on a little longer for me. Just wait for a while longer because I know she will come to see what is going on. My mother is known for much so she should know what is happening to you. Please...just stay strong for me." he said worried more that he kisses her forehead but felt his heart pounding from the worry and fear.

After a while, he hears the door opening to look up as his mother walks in in worry because of the message of urgency. She still wore something elegant for someone of her age but this made Brandon happy to have at least one parent that wishes to always help him. "My baby boy. I got your message so what is the matter?" she asked.

"Mother, you have to help me. I was busy cooking dinner for me and Melli but she was checking out the house we got after we got married. She didn't come down after a while and I couldn't wait much. So, I went to find her and s-she collapses on the ground. I tried to find out what was wrong or if she had some fever but nothing worked. I brought her here in the room but she kept saying something of burning up, her stomach hurts, and she had a fever. So mother, please help me..what is wrong with my wife?" he said crying but she only remained silent to touch his cheek and kiss his forehead.

"Calm yourself child. I'll take a look at her but you need to calm down during the time I'm working with her. Please sit out in the living room and I'll call you when I'm done." she said but Brandon trusted her to get up and heads in the living room. When he was gone and shuts the door, she lets out a worried sigh and turns to see Melli. She didn't say anything still breathing rapidly but she was sweating badly now with moans leaving her parted lips.

"....Seems that drink still exists in our world but more powerful to make one become like this. A complete mess from not able to think from their own mind..." she said walking near Melli that she sits on the bed and sees Melli turn her body and face Brandon's mother. She opens one of her dazed eyes to see her but panted to reach up and grab the helm of her dress. Her breathing getting ragid from feeling so much at once.

"Calm yourself child...you must relax..." she said in a soft tone.

"*panting while drooling* P..please.....please h-help....my stomach r-really hurts..it hurts so much. The burning is even worse when I..m-move...please you h-have to..." she tried to speak but his mother gently held Melli close that she felt her whole body coated in sweat and burning up again. The mother wanted to check a little just to be sure it's what she believes it was. She was in the room with Melina for a few hours now but he was sitting at the kitchen table since his mother told him to eat as well. He only couldn't focus on eating but hoping his new wed wife was alright and well.

"Please be okay, please be okay, please be okay..." he said over and over to himself with him gripping the fork but he just remained till he could see her. In the beginning he heard the screams from her but now it was silent now. He fears the worse for her till he heard his mother call him from above. He rushes upstairs quickly but sees her standing in the hallway.

"Mother, did you find out what was wrong? Is she alright?"

"Calm yourself my son. Yes, your wife is fine but her whole body has been....'spiked'" she said.

"Spiked?"

"Yes. Dear, do you know the old ways of weddings in our family? Where the two have to drink something from cup?" she asked to see him nod once. "Well, the wives have to drink a herb honey drink during the night of their marriage to help during the time the two will bed each other. Many wives had to go through this and even myself at a younger age. Right before my wedding, I was given a drink before then and after I got married well...you should know the rest."

"....."

"It seems by order of your father, he seems to have ordered the herb healer to make it more powerful where no woman could fight it. Years back, it was only used to build self confidence to show their lover will love them no matter what. People can control themselves too unless the other will not be pushed by something like this.......However, your father found that weak and changed it." She said to hear Melli in the room once more but more worse than before.

"Men will become wild in bed as their mates but it's something your father figure will help but it has lead to some..complications.....that happened years ago from a spiked herb honey drink.."

"You mean she's.......she's been spiked by some drink...."

"And now she's lost to lustful desires where nothing will help her unless you bed her......" she said seeing Brandon look shocked. He couldn't do that because of that and he only hated his father more to see why many were afraid at first. He closes his fists from that but hears Melli again to snap out of it.

"How can I fix this? Can't I just ignore it and help her burn this sensation away?"

"You could but it won't be easy. This was remade to make it harder for another to stay sane. I only give a warning that if you do that, you're choice my son. To be honest, I like this girl because she seems really sweet and she makes you happy. I only wish you both my blessing but right now, you must do what is good for you and your wife....just trust yourself my dear." she said showing a smile before hearing the bells as the moon outside shines stronger. The screaming in the room got worse too as Brandon got worried.

"Melina!"

"The magic moon is at it's peak...the choice is your son, do what you think is alright for both of you....help your wife to your best ability." she said before turning to leave since her husband was waiting for her but she knew Brandon will make the best choice for her before hearing a scream from behind the closed door.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:52 pm

He rushed to see why Melli was screaming getting even more worried about her. From his view, he was soaking wet between her legs and her desire was getting worse. He had to tell her the truth but he had to clam her down before she could hurt herself. He wasn't sure what she would do if she knew but he had to be honest with her. Lying is something he would never do to her because if she trusted him that much, he had to trust her too.

He gulped as his heart throbbed reaching out for her hand. "Melli its okay now. You don't have to worry no more because I think I figured it out..." he said to her but she looked more silent trying to control her breathing and not scream again.

"W-what is it then? What is happening to me?" she whispered to him.

"Well, you...you been spiked...the reason you are feeling like this is because you need pleasure. That's the cure. for this illness you are going through right now." Hearing that she suddenly remember one of her fantasies of giving herself to him. It wasn't quite like this it was slow and romantic but she was desperate for release and she absolutely had to satisfy the ideas in her head.

He tried to calm her but she pulls him on the bed pinning him down. "T-take me please or ill do it my self. I need it you said." She said desperation creeping into her voice.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:51 am

"Y-Yes, I know I said that but you have to at least let me-" he tried sitting up to help her but feels Melli shove him down on his back that left him shock. Her strength shouldn't be this strong but depending on the situation, it seems she was already dazed or lost towards that. He sees her panting in and out not able to focus now but feels another pained shock through her body before crying out from the sudden pain. This made Brandon sit up and hug her in worry.

"Shhhh, it's alright. I'm going to help you Melli okay? You don't have to be scared.." he said gently but she shook trying to ignore it but opens her eyes to see his mother turning to leave after shutting the door. She knew what he had to do but she wouldn't get in the way of the new wedded couple. Melli only sniffs a bit from that before slowly reaching to grip his shirt but accidentally scratching into his back. The feeling made him hiss in pain but he didn't let her go because he was too worried about her.

"Melli...."

"*Squirms against him but still clawing at his back while panting in and out*" her whole body burned and was hurting now but she only made it feel more worse to have her crying from the sudden burning heat within her lower stomach and in between her legs. More wetness spills out of her to his lap but she was trying to ignore it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:01 am

He gulped feeling her heat and wetness. She panted harder ad kisses him. The kiss was deep and heavy filled with the weight of her desire and the wwight of her suffering of not having him inside. It shocjed him but she rips his shirt off clawing his back. Her moans into the kiss made him hard and it poked her burning hole. The sensation of feeling what she needed gave her a moment of releif then desire flooding her once more stronger. She had to have it then and there. He was stunned by her kiss as she kisses him harder gringing hersekf against his pulsing member.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:57 pm

The kisses she gave were hot and wet, feeling her tongue pushing past his lips to rub against his own. Brandon, still blushing heavily, only held her hips while swirling his tonuge against her own as well. It felt so small than his own which made him blush a darker red. If she was this aroused and lost in heat, he begins imagining what he might do to her. How to make her squirm under him, beg for him, moan lustfully for him. He tried to ignore it but hears Melli's muffled moans of pleasure, pressing her hips down onto his lap to make her shift and grind against him.

His throbbing member was poking her clothed wedding dress but he knew she was already damp in sweat and even feeling hotter by the passing second. Melli feels him bucking his hips upward against her to make a startled gasp left her lips in the kiss. All she did was break the kiss panting heavily and takes off the wedding dress to expose her soaked skin and clothes. He thought she was beautiful like this but he couldn't tell her because she kisses him again.

"Mmmmmm!!" she gotten more stronger in this lost heat that he was being held down by his wrists and her body. Melli seriously was heated and lost that all she wanted was for him to help her feel better but hopes to show how much she loved him. Brandon groans in the wet kisses she gave him before he remembered to try and breath. He breaks the kiss suddenly while gasping in and out with chest raising and falling.

Melina was panting in and out as well but her eyes were still cloudy while licking her lips. That same aroused stare was making Brandon gulp but feels her getting more wet and aroused by him. She slowly lowers down near his chest and sticks her tongue out, licking away the blood from her scratching. He didn't say a thing about this but watches her while seeing her move down lower and lower now as Melli was placing both hands on his thighs.

"I......I can't hold back any longer, Brandon. It already hurts s-so much......my whole body feels like it's on fire. So much....pain is filling my stomach....and in between my legs.." she whispered but looks down at the lump that was twitching from everything. One hand reaches down to place on top of his lump making Brandon tense up from the touch but tried to speak when feeling her give a few strokes.

"W-what are you saying?"

"I-I mean...I'm hot. I'm so hot right now...my place won't stop dripping all over your pants and the bed. It's like something i-is...tell me to..." she places her hands on his chest before bouncing lightly on his lap making her moan lightly in the room. Even from this slight movement, it felt way too good than it should. She started doing this to help ease the pain but Brandon blushes seeing her moaning face and her bouncing breasts.

"...........*

"Mmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmmmmm...g..good...you f-feel so good..." she said aroused now that her breasts were still moving around while he took her for himself. Brandon sees her trying to get in control again but her bouncing got faster by the second.

"W-what is it? Are you.."

"C-cumming....something is g-gonna come out if I d-don't stop but he feels s-so good...you feel so good..." she panted this before resting her hands on either side of his head while she panted and felt her hips slamming down hard now. The hard bounce made her cry out in lost pleasure again to stop her body. Brandon felt another warm release from her while she panted trying to catch her breath. A pained whine leaves her lips to look down at his stomach.

"N-Not enough...it's not e-enough.....I n-need more...I want more...I..I desire more....." she panted out before going quick went to work on his pants as Brandon tried to stop her but she was too strong as the zipper went down and her feeling for what she wanted. In seconds, Melli pulls out his member while looking at it.

"T-this is......this is what I want. It's what I wanted so badly......it looks s-so good..." she panted out before leaning in closer to give a long lick on the side. Right away, Brandon groans softly feeling her heated tongue but it didn't stop her from licking against it and stroking him.

"M-Mmmmm...mmmmmmm....nnugghhhh....hhaaaaa....M-Melli, d-don't.." he warns but she opens one of her eyes while swirling her tongue on the tip to give a dazed expression. She opens her mouth slowly to pull him out, panting and having saliva coating it.

"Don't what? Isn't this good? Do you f-feel good?" she asked softly but swirls and rubs the tip against it. He tasted so good right now and she only wishes for more of him. Right away, she was making slurping and sucking noises trying to get more of this new taste but he only groans out loudly touching her head or at least tried to stop her.

"I-I never said that...I didn't..I don't kn-knoohhhhhhhhh f-fuck...." she was now stroking him a bit while sucking the tip but she used the other hand to rub his balls. Her way of giving him pleasure went to his mind already but she seems to only want more that made him moan even worse now.

"Mmmmm...mmmmmm....nniii.....mmmmm..*Slurping noises* mmmmmm..."

"Hahhhh....hhaaaaaa.....hhhaaaaa....." 'H-how can I even look at her with such dazed eyes? Melli isn't in control of her heat but she...she's already.....making me so close to cum like when I sleep. Is it better for her if I.....Nugghhhhh!!!!!......she's licking the tip h-harder.....spreading my.....'

"Mmmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm...mmmmmmmm"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:20 am

She pushes it deeper into her mouth feeling him tense up. The throb on her tongue wws unmistakable pleasure as his heart pound3r in hjs chest. He didnt know what she was doing that felt do good. He managed to look at he4 a bit before she sucked hard making him moan out and gasp. "Ooooh hah how is this helping you? " he asks panting as jt got harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:10 pm

"Mfff...mmmm...mmmmmm....mmmmmm.....mmmm..." She blushes heavily feeling that but it made her burn up even worse slurping and sucking his member even harder now. She look up at Brandon while blushing heavily before she pushes into her mouth even more before moving her head slowly to take him deeply into her mouth and throat. He leans his head back feeling that but it left her feeling aroused in pleasure till he moans again feeling her slurping his member more and more.

"Hahah...ahhhh.......nugghh....'Geez, how is this h-helping her? She's only pleasuring me or...i-is she..." he groans out again feeling her sucking even harder now but with the added heat from her mouth, made his member throb heavily in her mouth. She was seriously giving it her all in hopes he will release it all inside of her mouth.

"Melli, t-take it easy.....I don't know how t-this helps you b-but...mmmm...you h-have to....haaa..."

"Mmmmm...mmmmm....*Slurp* mmmffmmm...mmmmm...mmmmm..mmm..."

"Hah...hah.....M-melli.....Melli..." he looked dazed from watching her sucking him off but it only made her feel hotter and weaker that her place was dripping heavily down her legs.

"mmmm......mmmm....'He's pulsing inside my mouth..he's already...haaa....it's so good...I want him t-to....release it inside of me. Something is going to come out soon...' she said in her mind while sucking his member more with the quicker movement of her head. She slurps louder and louder with him in her mouth but she groans drooling a little on his balls and lap. Brandon tried to stop her but she only whimpers pushing him even deeper into her throat.

Brandon moans out even more lustfully that he grips some of her head while she was still slurping on his member while moving her head back and forth more. He tried to push her away but she grips his thighs still sucking more and more on his member in hopes for more.

"If you don't st-stooohhhhh!!! You have to stop doing t-this or else I-I'll....mmmmm...I'll...." he couldn't stop moaning or screaming but he only felt more pleasure burning up through his mind. Seconds later, he thrusts his hips towards her face that he felt his member burst from his sudden orgasm. Melli's eyes widen in shock feeling something bitter but hot flooding her mouth and throat but they came out in squirts.

He groans out feeling each one bursting into her mouth but he growls holding her head close. Melli twitched feeling that but she only gulps it down while feeling her hot place open and close with a throb. He released so much inside of her mouth that he wasn't able to focus for a second thanks to it.

She breathed deeply through the nose but slowly feels more hotter now while gently claw at his thighs while her place throbs still opening up and closing even after he was releasing so much inside of her. Seconds later, Melli feels him shaking now before he slowly pulls her head back and groans seeing his member coated in her saliva and his cum. She coughs from that but feels him let her go as she falls on the side coughing a bit. Brandon panted from this but his member still twitched and seems thicker now.

'Just what did that m-monster do to make her this aroused? It felt way more different than I....wait, she's still spiked from the drink? I don't know but she seems out of it, hot and...i-is she dripping now? Oh dear......she's...she's already losing it....'

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:20 pm

He panted and recovered slowly as the mix inside her made her body recover faster. As she panted on the side aher energy level swelled again as her place was still activly dripping and opening and closing. She was more than ready and thanks to her he was throbbing big enough to satisfy the desires racing around her mind. He wasnt ready to move uet as she climbs on top of him. Her hile drips on his member as she leans over and kisses his neck clawing his chest. The paets were close now that she would tease his tip with he ropening.

It felt good to both of them her heat was touched by his and she knew that was what she needed. He was burning hotter and groaning from her kisses and nails gasping when her olace toughed his member. He wanted it too she could tell and this wa sher chance to calim him for herself. She smiles and kisse shis lips sworling her tongue to mkae him feel more. Her body teasing his making him throb bigger.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:14 am

Brandon wanted to hold and touch her after feeling the warmth of her lips but he only groans feeling her grinding against him now. Their kisses were wet, their moans mixed together that it seems like the room was echoing with their tone of voices. She still deepens the kissing with her hands resting on his chest before she breaks it, panting heavily against his neck. He wonders if she was over doing it but he blushes when feeling something warm drip down onto his lap and member.

"Did..did you just.." he asked but sees her sit up licking her lips while not answering him, grinding and using her hand to stroke the tip of his member. She wanted him to feel good and love her touch, watching Brandon moan again that he was throbbing in her hand. She keeps moving and grinding more that she was feeling even hotter now that her opening kept pulsing again for it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:55 am

He groans feeling that and didnt want to go too fast. He let her set the pace. Even if he was trying to help her calm down, it seems Melli wasn't listening to him. Feeling the heat of all this went to her head and she only felt more aroused in hopes for more. The way she grinds her hips, the sensation of pleasure burning through her mind just leaves her weak under his touch. She feels more heat burning but Brandon was trying to calm her down.

"E-easy Melli, I know you're burning right now b-but you have to-"

"I don't hah want to..I need it. My stomach's hurting worse but it feels like it's hungry for something..it needs something Brandon and you have it. Just please....please let me..." She couldn't stop her hips while grinding more on his lap to make him blush. He could feel how soaked she was getting and it left him feeling more unsure how this is helping her or making her lose it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:42 pm

She still kept moving her hips while panting in and out but Melli only whines feeling more weaker and hotter thanks to him. Her hips bucking down onto his own and twitching each time it pushes deeper and deeper into her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:32 pm

He groans feeling har claw his chest as hee hios pish harder and faster. Her boumcing body and moans fill his head making him burn hotter and his head fogged up. He panted and move his hips to feel more earning a loud moan in pleasure from her. He pushed inside pretty fsr with that thrust and his hips buck on reflex feeling her push down again.

"Haa its so tight. How do you haa do this. Without hurting Gah!" She kisses him and pushes her hips harder moaning into his mouth. It was too good and her place was making a mess on his member and the bed.

"Mmmm mmm.mmm haa you feel so good the burning doesnt hurt anumore but i want tou deeper. Harder. Please give it to me fill my belly with that thing and mmmm and haa oooh so no restraint. Im yours now. Do what you wish ooooh" her hips circle trying to work h8m deeper as it hits against the entrance to her burning belly.
    Her load moans were hard to resist and he thrusts hard breaking through and her hips clap against his with a wet slap. He groans feelimg more that he ever imagined as she felt him hit her drepest spot all at once.

"AAAH yes haaa YES! More do it more!" She called out to him and he thrusts up into her the tip pushing and pulling out of her burning belly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:38 pm

He groans out with gasps feeling her grinding and circling her hips on his lap while moaning out rather loudly for a while. She loved how he felt inside of her where a lump was see in her lower stomach now as she was circling her hips and hearing Brandon's own moans. She saw him struggling with himself on slamming his member inside of her but she felt wall too good for him not to. The heat and wetness of her insides made his member throb and get hard.

"Hahhh...hhaaaa....y-you're thick member i-is spreading me out...I can feel my insides get split apart but it feels so good. Give t-to me more Brandon. I want morraahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh y-yes! T-that's it! mmmmmmm t-thrust even deeper inside of me. Please make me feel more!" she cries out slamming down her hips to meet with his upward thrusts. His groans were music to her ears but he was reaching up to grip her hips while bucking them upward. Right away, she cries out even louder to lean her body and head back loving how he felt. One of her hands lifted up near her lips while moaning spills out.

"Hah...hah....Melina....s-so good....you're insides are so w-warm and wet......I don't know if I...can control myself..." he said against her chest but he only sees her hug his head tightly against her breasts letting out a lustful cry for him to hear.

"T-then don't hold back...give me more pleasure. Make yourself feel better using me. I want you t-to feel mffmm!?" he kissed her lips suddenly to make her stay quiet but he groans in the kiss feeling her tongue swirling against his own while she was grinding and circling her hips even more. The kiss was hot and wet but he seems to be really losing it thanks to her. Melli only wants the heat to go away but it started burning up even more that she slowly breaks the kiss to look at him as they panted together.

"I..hah...I'm sorry...I'm already losing my mind j-just from kissing you Brandon. Your warm wet lips...feel so soothing right now against my burning lips. I hope I'm not taking t-too much from you....want to feel you...pleasure you.....I....I seriously need you..." she said dazed to touch his cheeks but that made Brandon pant but feel more hot and aroused before he throbs inside of her.

Ah!?" she felt him throb inside of her that Melli fell forward a little from the sudden shock, almost making her cum right there. Brandon got worried seeing that and tried to speak but stops seeing Melli twitching but lowering her head down feeling her whole body throbbing as well.

"M-Melli? Are you okay? Did I...do too much?" he asked worried to hold her hips not moving but he sees her panting while her fingers curled up to her nails clawing into his chest drawing blood. She already was panting and sweating heavily while her place still drips even more.

'W-what was that? My whole body...feeling his member throb inside of me made m-me....it made me cum. He's so dangerous....my weak body won't last so much with his aroused needs but I'm h-his wife....I have to m-make him f-feel good too. My hot dirty body...i-is only for him....' she thought while salivating from the heat that she couldn't move now while trying not to pass out from the overload of her cumming so suddenly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:04 am

He couldnt resist holding back thrusting into her her when she stopped wanting to feel more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:36 pm

The sudden movement made her gasp, tightening her hold on his head as she was bouncing a little on his lap. The heavy grunts he made caused Melli to blush but look at the bedboard while her wet sloopy pussy was already clamping down on his member again. Even with him moving, she still kept releasing little by little that stains and effects his own member inside of her with the light claps of his balls hitting her soaked place.

"Hah.....hah.....hah.....hhaaahhhh.... He thrusts up deep into her but feels her grinding her hips against his own lap, feeling his member moving a little inside of her that she shudder moans for him to hear. Brandon only held her tighter now that he kept going with thrusting more and more into her.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmm....ahh...ahhh.....m-mmmmmm....*quivers again but lowers head near his neck* Mmmmm..mmmmmm..oohh...ooo....ooooo....oommmmm.....mmm.."

'Such lewd noises are coming out of her...she's so cute like this...' he thought in his mind while thrusting sharply into her upward that she gasped to shake again feeling her place soaking his whole member once more tightening up around him.

"A-ahhhh ahhh haaaa d-don't...don't t-thrust that w-way Brandon please...it's g-getting deeper inside o-ohhhhhh mmmmmm!!! mmmm...mmmmmm.....m-mmmmmm!!!!"

He groans loving how tight she gets but his member was throbbing and pulsing inside of her, feeling her grinding and bouncing lightly on his lap. This whole new sensation of pleasure went to his mind that Brandon may take her with no self control. Thinking of that, he suddenly pulls out of her while panting and tightening his grip. She winces from the pull but her place was opening and closing on air still hungry for something that it was dripping out and onto him and some on the bed.

"W-why did you pull o-out? You l-left me em-empty now.........." she said in a heated tone that Brandon gulps feeling a throb from his own body to make him bite down on his lip and grip her hips again startling her. Right away, he suddenly kisses her to make out with Melli which she whimpers and kisses him back. Their tongues swirling against one another while sharing the kiss but he only felt his heated desires speaking to him while saying he claimed her now and she will never wish to leave him. She was all his and she had him. This lustful heat between them may have got triggered from the drink but he knew she desired him.

However, the kiss became too toxic and arousing that he breaks the kiss showing a trail of saliva as he hears her gasping for air coughing. Her little tongue hanging out from their kiss that made Brandon shake a little from the view she gave him.

"Hah....hah......hah....*Groans out*"

"B-brandon? W-what's wrong? Are you alright? I'm sorry if it was t-too much.....I just lost myself for a second a-and....."before explaining herself, she gasped feeling him throbbing again that it was pressed against her place. Her eyes widen seeing it now covered in veins from his blood pumping through it and the tip leaking pre cum of his arousal.

".........." 'W-what's happening t-to him? He's g-gotten bigger...just like some monster ogre. He's thicker and bigger now....d-did I do something to cause this?' she gotten worried but half aroused wondering how that will feel in her but she didn't have to wait long as Brandon groans rubbing the tip against her wet folds while she whimpers feeling it.

"W-wait Brandon...y-your member is w-way too big to push in right now....j-just give me a second and.."

"D-don't wanna wait......I..I want you...I want you so badly it hurts, Melli....I want to....I need you........"he said against her breasts that one hand grips his member and held her hips while he was rubbing it against her. She squirms in his hold trying to get back but he was too strong as the tip was being forced against her sloppy wetness that it runs down his length.

"Let me b-back inside of you....let me t-take you......."

"Brandon........" 'The tip is.....not going in. He's seriously going t-to rip me in half......he's so big...he seems way too big for me to take.....I have t-to....stop him before he....'She tried to speak to Brandon once more as warning for him not to do.

"L-Let me inside.....I w-wanna thrust back inside this hot wet hole of yours, Melli....l-let me....pleasure you..." he said while grinding against her with the tip rubbing against her soaked skin.

"Brandon please..d...don't..I don't know what will h-happen if you....r-ram that inside of me....I might go insane......please...g..give me mercy.....m-mercy...you're going t-to break me if y-you take m-me again...please d-don't r-ram that hot m-member in-inside of me....." she whispered in his ear but that tone did it for him that Brandon growls.

"But I-I want to make you..f..feel so good. If you let me inside of you I-I can...."

"Brandon c-control yourself....I k-know it feels good b-but..please, don't lose to your mmmmmmmm! *feels him kissing and biting her neck* ahhhhhhhh!!" she gasped feeling his teeth bite into her skin but lustful groans and growls left his throat wanting her even worse that he can't keep himself sane any longer. Even with her gasping and moaning loudly for him to hear.

"A-ahhhh ahhhh B-brandon st-stop m-mmmmm....stop biting my n-neck like t-that. You're g-going to leave a mark on m-me if you haaaaaaa if you don't st-stop that...mmmmm...you're teeth is g-gonna leave marks if you d-don't.....*Gasps with a hiss leaving her* P..Please.....please spare me Brandon...spare m-me ahhhhh..from your unstable l-lust....oohhhhh.....ooohhhhh...."

The way she begged and moaned only made him sink deeper in need for her that he gives her neck a long lick and feels his cock throbbing even harder that he grips her body tightly. She was the one asking for this and she was getting some sense back so he had to get rid of it or make her feel the best pleasure ever.

"B-brandon?"

"I.....I can't..."

"W-what? What are you-"

"I..I can't....I can't control myself. I must have you, Melli no matter what! he said and suddenly slams his member inside of her with all his might.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"She sits up quickly with a scream in both pain and arousing that his member was fully inside of her with a lump throbbing and twitching inside of her. She couldn't move now thanks to that but her head was thrown back, drool seen near the chin and her body tensing and twitching from the feeling. Her voice breaking and cracking while he was inside of her but deeper near her womb opening.

"Ugh....s-so tight...your pussy's so tight...tighter than a while ago.....*Groans*"

"Hah...a-ah......"'H-He did it....he slammed his m-monster sized member inside my t-tiny pussy.....I think I tore a l-little bit but...it's way more than I thought it w-would b-be....I can feel it pulsing inside of me...the tip feels like it's pushed against my cervix and womb....' she thought in her mind while feeling her wet lips clamping down on his member while feeling her own wetness spilling out onto the bed and all over his member and balls. She heard his raged breathing from how good it felt but tightens his grip when she shifts a little.

"Hnnnnnn.....mmmm.....y-you...you seriously....p..pushed inside....your thick big m-member i-is.....so big.......it's way t-too big...." she said in a shudder like tone but that turns him on even more groaning into her breasts that was pressed against his face.

"You're so tight this way, Melli....your so hot and wet inside it's coating my whole member......you feel so good......"

His heated tongue licking against the skin to make her whimper again. How in the world can't he? She already felt hot and soaking wet that his member was already being pushed in and pulled out hearing the wet slick noises she made. She tried to stop him but one of his hands grips her wrists tightly still bucking his hips upward into her. He started bucking his hips upward into her again while another lost moan left her parted wet lips to feel him taking her again.

The honey drink she had a while ago still acted up that it made her feel more dazed now from how good he was inside of her. Feeling her whole body sweaty and hot that she couldn't move or think clearly thanks to it.

"Mmmmmm....mffmmmmmmm...hhnnnnn.....B-brandon......P-please....let m-me go......." she begged for him to take it easy on her but Brandon couldn't. She was already this lost and hot that his own mind was clouding his judgement. For right now, pleasuring her was the only thing in his mind right now.

"*Panting heavily against her breasts*I...I can't...I can't grant that request Melli......" he whispered against her soaked sweaty skin that she feels him kissing and licking her nipples as she gasped from the wet sensation.

"B-but......but why?"

"B-because....I can't. You look and sound so good right now, my head isn't working with me but telling me t-to give it to you. It's telling me to drown you in desires and pleasure that you can't think straight when I'm done. You'll only wish and want me as your husband Melli...I have to give you want you desire because your body is already craving such heat.....even your insides are...their crying right now. They want me to fuck you.." he said still dazed but his hand moved to her hip while she blushes hard hearing his words.

"...................."

"I want to feel everything..I want to feel you Melli....I want to mark you in my scent while claiming you. Your everything to me....all mine to pleasure.."

"I......."

"I want to kiss you...I want to love you......I want to make love to you so m-much.......I want to give you everything from the bottom of my heart because you seriously love me...you love me for me......right?" he asked still looking at her but her face was flustered again from hearing his words.

"I...I mffmmm!" he kisses her lips once more while they got loud and wet to feel him groaning loving how she was as Melli whimpers in the kiss.

"Mmmmmmmm~"

"*Whines*" She looked more in a trance now before he moves his head to kiss her lips softly that she moans in the air of the heated room. White puffs of of her breath show in the air that she whines and cries out from what he was doing to her body. He groans even worse with growls of arousal when his lips pressed more against her skin.

"Say it Melli....don't you love me t-too? Don't you want me like I want you?"

"O-Of course *gasps with a moan* I d-do...I do love you......"

"Then......I'll give you something back from that love. I want to make you f-feel good. So good, you'll never want to leave me. I will drown you in pleasure Melli....You're my wife as I'm your husband.....you are all mine.." he said to her but she gulps hearing such a tone that she didn't know how to respond to that. Hand still held her small wrists together before he reached to get some of the sheets and tie them together so she can't move.

"M-My wrists...y-you....."

"Just relax...a-and become lost to your desire...I'll help you in every way possible...." he said before starting to buck his hips upward with his member pushing into her. Right away, Melli gasped feeling his movement again but whines at how she almost felt her insides get pulled out and pushed back in from his size. She already heard his groans loving the sensation she gave but moves her closer against his chest to kiss, lick, and suck on her breasts. The light wet clapping of their skin being heard as well in the dark room where the magic energy moon shines through this place.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:23 am

His hips beging to jackhammer as he moans loudly and holds her down. The force of his thrusts was too much for her body and she rips inside with mixed screams. He couldnt wait for her to get used to him as the light of the moon was driving him wild to ruin her forever.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:09 pm