Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The outsider of the upper world

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The outsider of the upper world

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:46 pm

She bit down on her bottom lip feeling that but knowing how hot she became will make him groan even worse. Brandon only watches her trying to stay silent, groaning with moans from the feeling of her insides. Why in the world did she have to be this hot? Losing into the heat of their desires with one another where things won't be easy. The power of his thrusts made her throw her head back, trying to be silent. Even feeling her breasts bouncing slightly thanks to him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:36 pm

He cums hard with a should flooding her belly. It made her jolt and burst inside as her body throbbed and releases hard. She was broken by him and dazed even as she went limp all used up and weak. He panted feeling his list sated and his member empty inside her. He pulls oit and his cum pours out of her onto the bed. She was knicked out from feeling everything he gave her and he was weakened as well. He never went all out before nay, he never even knew the pleasure of being inside a woman. She was his and he was hers. He lost consciousness and passed out beside her as the moon sank behind the mountains.

The next moring she was healed by the remnants of the drug in her system and hungry for more pleasure. Even sleeping she looked at him and was aroused. She got on top of his lap and grinds on his cock. Her quivering pussy slides in it burning and getting wet. Even like this it was pmeasurable to her and quickly she was more aroused and wanting. Her slow gringing made light moans of beat and want leave her soft lips as she closes her eyes enjoying the pleasur eof her lovers slowly pulsing cock.

His sleep was foggy as she does this and the fog slowly heated his thoughts and dreams. His power and desires had taken her by storm becoming her own desires. She longed to feel him insod eagain and a sshe slowly drips on the tbrobbing meat on which she rubs, she moans more passionately hoping he would either wake up or it would harden enough for her to insert it inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:23 am

She didn't stop the slow grinding against his member, seeing the veins now showing up in her view. The heat started burning inside of her that she stops the movement and lifts herself up a little to get on top of him without waking him up, grinding more against him that she gasped softly with a moan. Even like this, the heat felt way too good for her to stop but he was getting aroused to having some new dream appearing. Melli needed to feel everything she can get from her husband before he woke up but this was also a heated risk to think about. What would he say or do if he caught her doing this to him in his sleep? Would he get aroused? Shocked? Flustered? The thought made her bit down on her lower lip feeling more aroused to wanting him even more.

Her eyes kept looking down at his sleeping face but that left him wondering what the heck was going to happen now but sees Brandon turn his head again while seeing him sleeping even deeper to grip the sheets beside him. The blankets did shift a bit against them but that left her whimpering once more.

A sleepy groan left his lips while she was moving her hips, getting his member slick with her juices before feeling it poking her a little. 'Not yet..he's not hard yet. I want to have him inside of me again b-but he has to be big again like last night. I want him...I need him. I desire h-him...'

Melli gulps again but lowers down to kiss his neck softly but she reaches behind her to give his member a couple strokes to hear another groan from her sleepy husband. Her own darkened indigo eyes just burn near his face that she lowers her head to kiss and lick his neck, feeling her breath brush against his skin while the sheets shifts a little.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:31 am

It was throbbing slowly pumping up thicker as she grinds harder his breath heated up and quickened as his dreams turned lustful
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:58 am

Right away, she stops to look at his member as it stands up but Melli only grips his member to give a few strokes at it. She wanted him to stay this hard for her till she can push him inside again. The tip was leaking pre-cum which was a bigger turn on for her that the lower stomach was pulsing in hunger for him. She right away went faster on her strokes to hear him now moaning out her name. He was so cute but Melina licked her lips to lower her head. She takes him inside of her mouth but started slurping and sucking on him.

"*Slurping while sucking* Mffmmm...mmmm....mmmmmm..." she loved this feeling that her body started burning up in pleasure. Seeing how badly his dreams were, Brandon turns his head with another moan leaving his lips.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:05 pm

It swelled inside her mouth throbbing against her tongue as she sucks him. He moans twisting in his sleep as his dream turns black except for him and her. She was sucking him in her dream as it leaked more precum on her tongue. It stood up hard pulsing and throbbing as his heat pounded. She felt him getting close and hears his moans as the heat in her lower belly started to ache.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:21 pm

Another weak groan leaves his lips in the dream, tossing and turning again that he was arching his hips but she held them down. Melli wanted him to not release just yet but to savor the feeling of what she was giving him. The desires of pleasure burning in her lower stomach and in her mind. Even his seed was still deep inside of her that she was slurping and sucking him off even harder, hungry for it. Her eyes just watches his expressions with the groans he let out.

"Mmmm..mmmmmm...mmmmmm....*sucking and slurping noises*" he tasted good to her and her tongue was already swirling against the tip. The aching from the noise he made only made her whimper while lowering one hand herself to stroke and rub against her place now. It felt way too good for her that she was starting to get slightly wet again. He winces a little with another heated groan that he was burning up once more to feel his member throbbing in her mouth and against her tongue.

'Come on Brandon, let it all out please..your throbbing so much against my tongue. You're so close to climax. Let me have your heated cum once more. Fill me up...' she begs in her mind while stroking him a little more that made him gasp in the dream. It seems whatever she did for him only caused her to really get more heated for him. With more licks and taking him deep into her throat, he groans out loudly to gripping her head like in his dream to hold her down while she chocked on it. Her eyes shut tightly from that but her fingers only twitch from feeling her own place releasing heavily on the sheets but whimpers to feel his own member throb till he moans again.

The warm flow of his release fills her mouth while she was shaking again, gulping it down with a flustered look on her face. It was much more hotter and thicker than the last time and Melli loved it while licking around him to get every bit.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:35 pm

When she sucked h8m dey he was hard and standing at full size making her ache for it more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:17 pm

With a gulp, Melli licks her lips to get on top of him while adjusting herself on him. She wanted to feel him fully once more but lowers her hips to wince as the tip presses against her. Even this was too big to be pushed inside of her but she wonders if the spiked drink made her tight again like they never did it. She lets out a relaxed breath trying to push him in by grinding against him, moaning and whimpering. He winces from the feeling even if he thinks it's a dream as something warm like her juices were spilling onto his member.

"B-brandon, come on n-now.....let me p-push inside of me. Let me have it inside...." she said blushing before slowly forcing some of he tip through while whining again. He was way more bigger than she thought but that made her more aroused now.

Her lower stomach ached for him, feeling the tip rubbing against her soaked lips that she was doing her best in trying to push him inside of her. He looked like he was enjoying the dream as well but she panted in and out to steady her breathing till she slowly feels him slip inside of her with the tip. She felt a pop to quickly cover her mouth stopping a loud yelp from leaving her lips. However, she also cums from the feeling of having him inside of her again with memories of last night popping up in her mind.

Melli only felt more wetness spill down his lap but she didn't even stop to wince a little. One eye open and the other shut to savor the feeling of her husband inside of her. After getting used to it for a minute, she lowers her hand to try and adjust to the penetration but accidentally slips on the sheets. Melli felt more of him push into her that she gasped gripping the sheets and falls forward but stops herself while panting. Brandon only winces from the new heat but groans in his sleep throbbing inside of her.

"I-Inside...he's inside of m-me again and has already made me cum......." she whispered near his ear but he blushes in his sleep feeling the heat get more stronger. She was lowering her hips to take Brandon fully inside of her but whimpers with quivers in her voice till he was fully inside of her. He felt way too good even when he sleeps but she only lowers near his ear to give it a little nibble while adjusting to the size. He felt so good to her that she was gently lifting her hips and started grinding and bouncing on his lap while Brandon gasped and moans in his sleep.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:44 am

The dream was what was happening but he couldnt wake up or move. He moans and twists his hips in pleasured reflexes even as her own hips move with him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:18 am

She blushes watching his facial expressions of how lost he was to pleasure which was cute. Brandon looked so cute like this but she wishes he was awake. Then he would really give it to her with no problem. Her hips only grind a little more against his own hearing his moan from the warm heat that builds up around his member. It felt way too good in his mind but his hips only moved on reflex now while groaning and bucking his hips. She wanted him to wake up...she needed him to wake up but would he lose it if he caught her like this?

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:27 pm

He shook himself out of the dream and opens his eyes gasping as he saw her. "Wha~ ssssss" he hissed as the pleasure hit his waking mind and he lost all train of question or thought. The reflex became a heavy thrust as he hisses and moans.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:30 pm

She gasped feeling his thrust with both hands resting on his chest now, moaning out from how good he felt inside of her. The wet heat between them only burning stronger that Melli begins grinding her hips on his lap to make him groan out as his member throbs inside of her. Why did she feel so good and gotten tighter now?

"G-good morning, ahhhh l-love. How did you sleep?" she panted out while grinding her hips against his lap to make his member move inside of her deeper. The pleasure just made her feel hot that he leans his head back loving the new tight sensations of her insides. He wanted to take her just like last night but he just woke up so he's not thinking clearly right now.

"M-Melli? When did you..mmmmmmm....sssssssss!!" he felt her clamping around his member now to make it thicker and bigger inside of her that a lump was appearing on her lower stomach.

"I'm sorry l-love ohhhhhh *grinding even harder on his lap* I wanted to wake you up but you wouldn't wake up. I got s-so hot that I..I couldn't control my body. My lower stomach started to burn and grew hungry f-for you. So very much..." she said to him but kept grinding and moving her hips to make him moan out in pleasure now, the sensation of pleasure burning through his body as last night started to come back to his head.

"Besides, your so hard right now....it feels so good to have you inside of me a-again. I want you to u-use me to make yourself feel good...please u-use me.." she begs before adjusting herself and lifts her hips so Brandon saw how wet she was before slamming down on his member. Wet claps of their skin was heard while she moans out each time she pushes him into her.

While she was doing this, he reaches behind her to grip her butt but Melli forces him to hold his hands down on the bed. She wanted to tease him a little; a punishment for not waking up. He couldn't touch her till she said so to see him snap and beg for her to let him have her. The thought made her purr still moving her hips while watching him squirm and moan under her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:26 am

He couldnt resist her for long and his moans grow louder as she continues to pleasure herself with his swollen member. He groans feeling her clamping down on him as his heat burned throughout his body including his member
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:41 am

She made circles with her hips, bouncing on his lap to make it go deeper. Melli was already so lost to pleasure that she was moaning out loudly in pleasure begging for it go even deeper and grow more swollen in pleasure. He felt so good; so good that she couldn't help it but go even more wild.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:14 am

His hips buck into her on reflex as he moans out loudly he couldnt stop h8mself and his thrusts hit her deep even as it pulses and throbs inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:09 pm

"Hah..ahhhhh t-that's it Brandon. Keep moving deeper inside of me. Take me for your own pleasure and mark me...make me your slave to pleasure. I want you to f-feel good too.." she moans to him while bucking her hips down to meet each thrust he gave her. He groans out loving the sound of her voice but bucks upward into her harder and harder that she was crying out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:38 pm

She could feel it getting close as his hips buck harder and his groans of heated oleasure hit her ears.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:41 pm

She cries out louder wanting Brandon to break her but feels him sit up with her in his lap. His thrusts going upward to hear the slap of their skin. Melina could only cry out feeling worse but loved how he felt to grind and circle her hips.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:44 pm

He burst inside with a shout as it eptied his load all the way inside her. He panted as it throbbed
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:49 pm

She moans out loving how warm his cum was that floods her insides but Melli started grinding into his lap trying to help him cum all of it out. He winces feeling that and hearing the sounds of his cum being spread around inside of her. He blushes when seeing how flustered and lost Melli was that she was panting and moaning from how good he feels right now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:54 pm

She wormed it all put of him and it smeared inside her. He started to pull out of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:03 pm

She whines feeling him pull out before his cock was out with a pop. Most of his hot cum spills out onto the bed before Melina leans near to kiss his neck as a thank you and hoping he knew she deeply loved him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:09 pm

Her heated kiss and movements rendered h8m speexhless as he returns her kiss.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:37 pm

She and him kept making out together while looking more heated together that she was speaking in between their kisses. "*Kissing*....Phaaaaaa.....W-wait...w-want more...please let me have more...*Grinding against his body* Please...Please let me fe-feel more Brandon.." she said in his ear but Brandon turns her head to make out once more with her as she gasped and moans in more deep lust. He felt so good that his lips were already burning her own, making her lose everything before having him.

She still wanted more to slowly sits up panting heavily now. A slow lick to the lips made him blush as she gets off his lap to face away from him. "Melina?" he asked to see her reach behind her and spread herself open for him.

"H-Here; I'm already so stick and wet thanks to you. So hot and horny that I cant' stop c-cumming with your own s-spilling out. I m-must have that monster cock inside of me....l-let me become destoryed by your lustful desires....claim me; break me; fuck m-me; please Brandon...make me f-feel good..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:53 pm