Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The outsider of the upper world

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The outsider of the upper world

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:41 pm

He saw she was lost and thought " one more cant hurt anything." Before pushing inside hard and deep
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:48 pm

She gasped with a lustful moan, feeling him inside of her again. Melli knew this is the last round but she wanted him to take her for a ride as she grinds back against his cock. He blushes but looks at her as Melli was whimpering.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:50 am

Fdeling her move back against him he thrusts harder. Wet claps grow louder as she continues to mave back into his thrusts. He throbbed as it hit against the entrence to her belly making her moan worse with more intense pleasure than before.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:07 pm

She whines feeling that herself to make it seem more hot now. The sensation of pleasure grew between them that she only lowers down to kiss his lips deeply or slowly. Of course Brandon returns the kiss while holding her head but he groans feeling her insides clamping down on his member.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:20 pm

He tbrusts harder pushing deeper as his tip repeatedly breaches her womb stabbing the deepest part of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:19 pm

"The t-tip is all the way inside of my womb....it's hitting all the w-way inside of me! Keep ravishing m-me till you burst your cum again inside of me!" she moans out loudly in the room but Brandon grunts still thrusting upward into her that she was circling her hips and thrusting down as well trying to make him feel good too.

His hands went to grip her butt and helps her bounce a little on his lap, feeling his member pushing in and get pulled out. She felt way too hot and wet and was tightening down on him. "So hot, your pussy is getting tighter each time I push into you. So good....you feel so good.." he panted while holding her closer to his cheek pressed against her breast. She was already warm too that it made him feel more aroused.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:41 pm

His wild thrusts and loud moans continue until she can bately move. Then he bursts inside flooding her with a loud groan as his member pumped her full of his cum. He pant3d as she fell limp and twitched from her own cl8max
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:04 pm

Both of them panted together while feeling their climaxes hit at the same time but she lowers down to kiss his lips deeply feeling more heated thanks to him. Her womb holding his cum inside that she was whimpering and kissing him hard.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:05 pm

Youre a very hungry girl arent you? He teases returning her kisses.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:56 pm

"Y-Yes...very hungry...you made me hungry for you.." she said dazed to lay on his chest but Brandon thought she was cute, rubbing the back of her head.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:42 pm

Then tomorrow you will take your fill." He promised in her ear almost as a dream to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:19 pm

"T-thank you...thank you so much.." she said to him ready to kiss his lips but Brandon stops her with a smile. She's already tired and he's punished Melli enough today. With a light kiss to her neck, he holds her against his body while she blinks to blush a bit more again. Nuzzling into his chest hearing his heart beat.

"Lets rest for now okay? I'll be sure we'll play again...." he said to see Melli blush and nod as she showed a smile on her face once more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:33 pm

He waited until she was asleep before falling asleep himself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:56 pm

The day went on like normal after they rest for the time being. Brandon was walking around and had Melli with him. She was asking how long the medicine would remain in her blood stream that he looked around seeing other people greeting him since he was also the prince. Melina forgot he was the prince but she hopes others will be okay he married someone like her. They were quick before heading off the see the herb healer that was mixing a brew but he wanted to know everything about the new honey drinks his father re created.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:01 pm

He spent all his time with her not allowing her to lea e his side no matter what business he had.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:41 pm

She told both of them what she knew about the new recipe but Brandon kept Melli close that she was sitting in his lap looking a little shy now. The night may have turned him into someone that won't let her get taken by another man. Melli belongs to him and he wouldn't have it any other way. "So do you understand? True the strongest point has passed but she's yours like your hers. The bonding of two will still be strong with you but I hope you guys be happy together.."

"We are but I just hope I can make him happy." Melli said while feeling Brandon nuzzling into her chest but she pets his head thinking he was cute.

"To be honest; you're the first woman in his life to love him like that...it's rather good he found someone that loves him.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:45 am

He tried to hide how embarrassed he was and didnt say anything to that. Melli had a secret desire to 3xpress her deepest love and hidden lust with him. It grew being near him all day watch8ng him work out, organize his personal forces and help citizens his father couldnt as king. He supported the peoples his father couldnt support publicly and it increaser his families authority and the loyalty of th3 citizens
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:33 pm

She did watch him do all this while looking ahead but Melli knew he had a kind heart. Unlike his father since she's seen a few things he did to the people. She wonders if his father will ever give him owner ship of the kingdom if he passes on. Maybe not but he isn't sure about it himself. Maybe he will or maybe he won't. Its only a matter of time till that day comes. Brandon still was helping the people right now so she was seeing a few people walking by or waving hi to her since she still felt a little nervous of being in this place.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:51 pm

You look cd are you alright?" He asks hugging her close to him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:12 pm

"No worries Brandon, I'm alright. Still trying to get used to my new home and being married to someone like you." she held his hand showing a smile on her face that Melli kisses his cheek that made him blush. Brandon looks down at her before slowly petting the top of her head and wonders if she was just saying that to not worry him.

"Melli, are you absolutely sure? Because if something is bugging you, you're always welcome to talk to me about it. So again, are you really sure." he said holding both hands in his that she blinks to hear this and then sigh. So something was indeed wrong but he wasn't sure what it was to sit down after taking a break from their walk around.

"Alright; what is it?" he said gently.

"Well..it's about your father. Was he always like this before I came along? I mean, I know he's somewhat commanding and evil for someone like him but that only tells me that he is a little....dangerous. He sorta scares me if he becomes wild and uncontrollable." she mutters that Brandon looks at her and touches her cheek.

"Lets just say my father is someone who is...'blind' by the ways of old laws and ways he wishes to improve it. Just like him trying to find me a wife to have and rule this underground world with a iron fist. He wants me to become just like him; dangerous, angry, rude, strong, you name it. However, I wasn't like that and took on the side of my mother...she's really has a warm heart and loves me for me. Not like my father who was angry at me for being born like her." he explains that made Melli worry for him.

"Really? You're father was that bad?"

"In more ways than one; yes. That's why I'm planning on doing my best to change things around here so others will feel happy and safe to live here. This also involves you too...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:05 pm

He smiles and kisses her forehead.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:09 pm

She blushes from the forehead kiss that Melli smiled to giggle a bit at that. He was always so sweet of him to care about her this much. However, Brandon wanted her to show it was going to be okay and he will keep her safe from anything that wishes to harm her. Same with keeping his father away from her too. Brandon knew his father had weird ideas to deal with Melli but he wouldn't lower his guard just in case.

"You know? How about we head out together? Like a date?" Brandon said to her that Melli smiled to nod.

"Sounds like fun.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:15 pm

He spent an hpur getting his affairs in order so he could go on the date and smiled watching her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:33 pm

The both of them held hands with one another while walking own the path near the buildings together. Melli just felt so happy being with Brandon that she was hoping to always spend most time with him. Even he was happy about this too. Knowing she was his wife and friend now and it made him feel more love with her. They still kept walking till Melli takes his hand holding it while smiling happier with him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:41 pm

Night was falling. He lead them to his home and walked carefully as the failing light played tricks on his vision. He had to be careful because many scoundrels were in the area

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:55 am