Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 7 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:41 pm

She didn't say anything while watching him during his training time but Hiraki just turns away and goes to relax for the remaining time of the afternoon. She didn't see him train again for another few hours before seeing him training again. During that time, she was fixing up some lunch for him to eat since he's been outside all this time.

Hoshi was panting in and out while looking down at the grass, his sweat falling off of his body into the grass. He already did some progress during his training but when he got time to relax again, his thoughts went back to Hiraki again. He tried not to over think about it but somehow her face was always in his mind. It's strange though; they just met and had the same master. Maybe Master Gozo words were right when he first met you as a teenager. One day he will find the most prettiest and strongest girl to know and even grow to like her.

At first, he figures he was being weird and ignored it but now since he's older the words were still remembered. Maybe his words were right like always which is still weird. Turning his head to the window, he sees Hiraki cleaning up some dishes in the kitchen but his face lightly grew pink to look away quickly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 7 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:13 pm

He shakes his head harder to shake the memory of her saving him away. He didnt mind being saved he even liked contact with her lips. He just didnt want to think that it was anything more than saving him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:39 pm

Hoshi decided to get back to training and remains calm down again. He started training for a longer period of time in hopes of clearing his mind of the image floating in his head. Hiraki didn't even look out the window but she was doing her best to clear her mind of Hoshi as well. The day goes by as normal before it was time for lunch as she was carrying a bowl with food (Chicken, Broccoli, and beef) on top with a drink.

"Hoshi! I brought you something to eat if you were hungry.." Hiraki calls out to him while she sets the tray down on a tree trunk before turning away back to the house.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:29 am

He saw the food after hearing her call then sat down before the bowl to eat. He ate slowly trying to think. Before those giys one because pf sneak attacks he biwved hiraki to be stronger than some and he thought maybe they had a boss. Theu seemed fmilliar especially in their stamina and looks. Almost like dwscriptions of his father.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:23 pm

He was not sure why before it only gotten more confusing for him. Maybe trying to wonder what was happening and why these guys were after both him and her. Hoshi just lets out a sigh and eats a bit more of his food still lost in through before wondering if Hiraki was thinking the same. The men were just different most and he isn't sure if the boss was after something or someone. Could be after him? Or was he after Hiraki?

The thought of Hiraki getting hurt made him feel more mad than usual but he wouldn't let it get to him. Hiraki can take care of himself but he felt a more protective feeling for her. He wanted her to be safe and not harmed. So this was something brand new for him which isn't a bad feeling at all. He just wishes to see her alright and safe. Hoshi kept eating more of the food but saw Hiraki cleaning up once more in the kitchen.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:12 pm

He had heard from one of the underlings that more would be coming and he decided ti train until he dropped them rest and continue again. The hardest part of this was his being distrscted by hiraki. After eating he went outside to work on his energy focus and condensing it into a stronger beam. He wanted to improve how fast be gsthered his energy and released many of his mental limitations.

Hiraki was cleaning when the air burst into a roar and the whole city shook. She rushed to see hoshi struggling to keep his energy contained as he held it. The ground fractured and rose into the air breaking down into smaller and smaller pieces and then when he couldnt hold it any longer he fired it into the sky.

He fell to one knee from the mental strain nd hitaki saw him in the same stste he was in when she fought him at the tournament. His muscles were throbbing and bulked his skin was stretched and bruised. As she rushes to his side he fell and sat down to rest.

"HOSHI! Are you alright?" She knelt at his side seeing him oanting and sweating his shirt was tattered and so was her property and much of the syrrounding block. She reaches to touch his arm and he winced

"Ill be okay i just nnch need to rest " he wasnt lying and the swelling had gone down.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:23 pm

"Hoshi, have you been training yourself to death all this time?! I know you wish to get stronger but pushing yourself like this won't do. Hold on, I think I have some more of the beans Master Gozo gave me.." she said reaching into her pocket but he stops her hand to have her look at his face. She saw how hurt and tired he was but she also felt a slight pain in her chest. That was sorta strange to her but she didn't know and she won't worry about it either.

"Again; I'm fine Hiraki. I just need to rest for a few minutes then I can get back to training. I need to get as strong as possible to stop the enemies from coming here." he said about to stand up but she stops him to have Hoshi sit down. He winces a little but sees Hiraki holding him up.

"I get it but please don't push it. You're body can only can take so much and I don't want you to over do it.." she said worried but he looks at her to Hiraki looking away to hide her flushed cheeks. She lets out a sigh before seeing him resting against the tree, well, half of the tree, to see her setting some beans down in a bag.

"You don't have to worry about me, Hiraki. I'll be alright.." he said to her.

"Well, even if you say that, I'm still going to be more worried about you. I just....*sighs* I want you to be alright and alive. Even if the bad guys come, don't you forget you have another here to help you as well." she said to him but Hoshi just blinks to look at her then looks ahead.

"I know you are strong and all Hiraki but...I don't want you pushing yourself either." he said but she blinks to look at him.

"Was that some sort of insult? Just because I'm not driven to fight like you, I might not be strong enough to help you?" she asked.

"Huh? No, that's not what I meant...I just...want to be sure you are alright during the time..." he said but she sighed to look away again.

"....I see.....Well, If you are alright. I'll leave you alone to your training..." she said standing up to walk away from him back to her house. Hoshi tried to say something but sees her head back inside without saying anything else.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:36 pm

He watched her go and couldnt help feeling he said something wrong. Maybe she just wanted to fight by his side. He wasnt sure. All he knew was she would beable to help him and he would welcome it. It took an hour for him to recover and he was stronger than before definitly and his energy was under better co trol when he focused it. It still too several seconds to pour everything he had into a single blast but he knew he would only need that if he was fighting someone who could kill him outright.

Hiraki watches him get back up and resume his training but he didnt use as much power becuase he could hear citizens complaining amd remarking at the sudden quake.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:04 pm

She didn't get why he had to push himself this hard just to get stronger but remembers the bad guys that attacked them when they were heading back. That was one excuse for him. Hiraki knew the dangers and risks but she was just as strong as he was. She's been training her whole life as a young child and she proves to others she's a strong female fighter. For now, she only hopes he will understand that she can be just as helpful to him.

His training went on for hours now but she was seeing him still go all out, training harder and harder by the passing minute to hour. She saw the day passing pretty quick too but if you have a lot on your mind, that helps too. She was reading a book while waiting for Hoshi to finish his training. She knew he'll be tired and sore when he finishes and she'll have things for him when he was done.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:33 pm

The sun had started to set when he finally came inside. Each time he recovered he grew stronger and nkw he needed to rest. She saw him finally resting on the couch and he closed his eyes to rest them as well. His thoughts turned to his memories of his fight with th3 others and how he felt there was someone stronger than them targeting the two. But how did they kniw they were strong fighters? This question and more circle tbrough his mind before he felt a plate pushed into his hands.

"Here. Eat. And dont push yourslef so hard next time" hiraki said a little itritated but she was wiling to forgive him seeing how he gobbled her food down.

"Mmmm youre the best cook i ever met hiraki. I always enjoy it so much sometimes i cant wait to eat the next dish" he said happily with a bit if a tired voice.

Meanwhile in a dark ship a shadow moved in the dark its putlibe revealed bu a single screen showing hoshi and hiraki.

"Soon my son. I will test tpur strength myself and your cute little friend too." A tail flicked the screen off.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:45 pm

"Glad to know but be lucky you're even awake to eat the food. I would have made sure you slept before touching a bit of food.." She crossed her arms over her chest to shake her head but showed a hidden smile on her face. Hiraki was happy he was resting finally but she'll let the over doing it slide. She goes on ahead with fixing up her plate but since she had left overs, they can get more bowls of food.

She walks into the same room as Hoshi and sits in another chair, giving thanks to the meal and starts eating again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:41 am

He couldnt help but notice everything about her. His face started turning red at he looked st her eating his meal.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:56 pm

Hiraki was eating her food quietly while looking at her bowl of food. She really did like the new seasonings she used for this dinner. However, she wonders if he liked it. Well, maybe but she wouldn't argue about it. Hiraki didn't look at him but didn't know Hoshi was staring at her while she ate. He wasn't sure why he felt this way but in some way, she did seem like someone else different than others. Other females he has seen during his travels they were not interested in guys like him. Or they wished for money from strong guys.

He didn't think females were like that at first but it seems it slips his mind to think all were like that. Now, after meeting Hiraki, he was wrong. Not all girls were like that and she seems to be one that wishes to become a strong fighter just like he did for his own passion. That only made his heart swell from the thought of her power or how much more powerful she might become later in the future.

Hoshi kept staring at her before Hiraki turns her head to get a sip of her drink to finally notice Hoshi staring at her. "Uhhhhh, is something wrong?" she asked.

He quickly looks away while chowing down on his food not answering her but she blinks to only shake her head and went back to eating. When she did that, his eye looks at her once more before looking away.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:57 pm

He started to wonder if she was like him at all and keeps watching when she wasnt looking. His gaze made her hot and she started to remember his lips touching hers and how sweet they were. She blushed pink and he saw it but didnt get why.

Already their attraction was forming and both were powerless before the pull. The next two days he took it easy on his training just for her sake and when she saw h8m training she noticed more about him. His muscles his grip. The way he moves his energy like it was alive.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:42 pm

She only remained silent wondering about that before Hiraki blushes to shake her head. Why was she thinking about that? Why would she think of Hoshi and all of his glory. She slowly looks down at her cup filled with tea and takes a sip. Maybe things will become a problem if he remains here but she wouldn't tell him to leave. That would be rude.

Hoshi wasn't having easy thoughts either. She was already on his mind now but wonders about her true strength. Maybe he will find another way to see just how powerful she really is. He lets out a sigh and thinks about what master Gozo said. Did this had to do with the whole hook up thing?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:56 am

They sense a strange energy falling out of the sky on the outskirts of the city. Hoshi hadn't even warmed up during his morning training when they both felt the impact. He stopped training and rushed to the impact site as quickly as he could run. Hiraki followed close behind saving her own energy for what may be coming. They sensed that what they can feel was only the smallest portion of the total power of whoever it was. Approaching the creator he saw a ship shaped like a sphere and an older man still in his prime stepped outside breathing deeply. He looked remarkably like Hoshi even sporting a tail that was wrapped around his waist. Hoshi was flabbergasted to see the man,

" it's been a long time boy it's good to see you haven't been slacking you are just a little bit more powerful than we expected you to be when we tested you as an infant before sending you to this world." An icy chill ran down both their spines as the two looked at each other then the newcomer. For Hoshi this was an explanation to what he was and how he came to be where he was found when he was young. Hiraki was both surprised and enamored that Hoshi was not from this world her grandmother grandmother was not of this world so learning that hoe she had alien Origins made her attraction for him deepen.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:33 pm

"Hoshi? Do you know who this man is? Or do you think he's really your...."

"I don't know..I can't remember or even believe this is true. It would be quite shocking if it was.." He said to her but Hiraki only shook her head with a sigh. She was hoping he knew but right now, that didn't help with much of an answer. This man came out of space a few seconds ago and they didn't know what he wanted.

"Well, do you have some idea to what or who he might be or where he came from?" Hiraki asked standing in a fighting position now, just in case he tried any funny business. Hoshi didn't answer her since his eyes was glued on her due to this man's answer but he wouldn't say much as he got ready to fight as well. The man looks in between the two before letting out a deep loud chuckle. "Please, you both believe you can fight against me? You're still growing and with your strength right now, you will end up dying by my hand so I wouldn't try it.." he warns.

"How would you know? What if we are more powerful than we look?" she said angry to hear the man laughing again at her. Hoshi didn't like it when another laughs at her to hear him calm down. "Right...either way, this is getting old now so come boy. You should take this time to learn what you really were brought here to do..to understand ways of your real family. You're race.." he said closing one hand into a fist. Hoshi didn't get it but judging from what he said, that was not good. Not good for him or the planet.

"We will not let you do anything to our home, monster!" Hiraki said.

"And what will you two do? Fight me?....*Sighs* As I said; you will lose because I'm too strong for you children..but if you wish..come at me. I'll fight you both in under a minute or less.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:24 pm

Hoshi and biraki both powered to their upper limits and dove at the man. Hisbi ibto a feirce kick abd hiraki into and energy claw. The man caught them and the grpund beneath him cracked from the impact of hoshis move them shayyered from hirakis. The mans hands were bloody and his muscles were bulked to the limits of mobile capacity.

"Gah i see you rats are stronger than i originally expected this should be fun" he aimed a kick at hiraki and his head at hoshi. Both dodged and whipped around. hoshi hit him in the gut with his knee at the same time hiraki hut the man in the back with an energy beam. It brome his armor amd scorched his back down to the bone before he jumped away to strategize. All the while the smile never left his face. Hoshi darted after him but was stopped by hiraki as she gtapped his arm and cried out.

"Wait! Hes not off guard let him make the first move then react." Hoshi nodded and focused his energy deep within himself passing it through his body into a full body cloak his aura was inverted into his core and burned green as his muscles started to max out. Hiraki gasps seeing this amd swallowed the droll that spilled past hwr lips. He was using everything she saw him pull out during her match with him and decided to do the same herself
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:17 pm

Focusing her power, she gave herself a boost powerful where her own energy burns around her, flowing through her veins. She felt her muscles bulked and become strong while feeling the energy flowing around her hair. She was already feeling how some of her clothes were wishing around but she was ready to fight as Hoshi was. He didn't say anything while looking how her clothes almost tightened around her or moved.

The man just laughed at the new outburst of power flowing through them that he just stood his ground and looked at them. Both Hoshi and Hiraki was ready to fight which caught the man's interests. Without speaking, he motions them to come right at him but he seems them dash towards him ready to fight. They threw swift but powerful punches at the man who was dodging or deflecting them away. Hoshi was trying to throw energy filled punches at the man while Hiraki did the same with energy palms.

"Hahahahahah! Not bad you two! I see you really are strong young brats huh?!" he asked grabbing them at the same time and throws them in the opposite direction. Hiraki crashes into the ground while Hoshi did the same with dirt being breathing through their lungs. He looks at them before disappearing towards Hiraki that was struggling to stand. He quickly brings his fist down to her but she rolls away and tries fighting him again. They did get into a hitting struggle before he punches her in the nose to break it and kicks her far away right into a boulder.

She coughs up some blood a little before Hoshi charges at the man to fight him again. Hiraki ignored the pain and goes to help Hoshi where they were fighting him together. He just keeps blocking and dodging their throws, punches, kicks, and attacks before bragging them by the throats again and slams them into the ground hard. A massive creator shows up but sees Hiraki and Hoshi wincing from the move.

"You know..still impressive and you are still just a little power, boy. I will admit, the girl is very powerful just like you but almost. Makes me wonder what makes her that power too...." he said seeing them struggling to get him to let them go.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:09 pm

Hirak8 heard a crack as hoshi kicked the man the wrmor broke and blood came from the belly where hoshi kicked hiraki was given an opening when yoshi was thrown away.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:14 pm

She forces herself up to do 3 moves with her hands before a build up a sparking electricity showed in both palms. Even though she hasn't used this move unless needed to, she wonders if this will give a warning. That no men/women from space shall harm their world. She looked at her palms before dashing towards the man to begin hitting him. His body getting a shock from her 3-way palm punch.

He got hit through a boulder like hers but he tried attacking again. Hiraki disappears to behind him and kicks him away before Hoshi shows up fighting the man head to head. Hiraki and him kept punching and screaming out from this. He just keeps punching and fighting till they get tired.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:34 pm

During the final exchange they all fire energy beams at eachother. Hoshi and hiraki seperate energy and the mans beam clash being even. Hiraki and hoshi wtruggle realising this could be the end and hoshi turns to her.

"hiraki. Im sorry for being a brainless muscle freak obsessed with train8nf. I train for fights like this. I never meant tomake you think i dont care cuz i do." Hiraki grunted under the strain and glared at him. Why was he so relax3d even at his limit?

"Why tell me now focus on the fight if you really train for it." She snapped in anger as her bewm grew a bit stronger. He looked at her then kisses her lips. It was short sweet and momentary. Hirakis heart throbbed and he4 limit was removed. Her beam alone could hold back the man and with hoshi it was retreating back at the man.b

"I love you hiraki and i always will. Youre strong sweet and opened your home to me not knowing anyth8ng about me. I will tell you everything i know." She watched as he removed his own limiter and comb8n3d th3ir energy into one blast. Feel8ng his enegy merge with hers was nearly orgasmic. Their beam pushed the man far away scorching his body and destroying his armor. The beam was released and hoshi fell on his back panting exactly like when he pushed everyth8ng out in train8ng. Hiraki was caught up in how good it felt and his words that she just lays on top of him and kisses h8m.

"I love you too. You big dummy." She was heated wnd they hear a distant boom. There was a strwnge ball of light in the sky and charging towards them was a giant ape. Hoshi reacted and j7mped out of the way taking hiraki with him as she swoons in his arms like she was in a dream. He stepped back and aimed a blast at the tail but it was deflected and countered with an energy breath attack. Hoshi jumps a2ay and hiraki hit the ape in the eyes taking one out and irritating the other.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:15 am

She's never seen such a thing but knowing much, this just became lost in a sea of questions she has. Hoshi just keep fighting with Hiraki to keep the ape busy while they kept fighting the man off. He just sees them fighting the ape back but now she was thinking if Hoshi will think and understand her words now. To be honest, she hopes he new she was being serious.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:40 pm

Hiraki got lucky and hit its tail making it look really hurt telling her that it was the weakness. Hoshi seemed to know and was forming blades with his energy to try and cut it off.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:39 pm

The man noticed that but tried to stop Hoshi from doing anything till Hiraki gets in the way. She quickly fights him to give Hoshi time to power up the energy blades to cut the tail off. "Oh no you-ugh!" She hits him away from Hoshi as they kept fighting with every blow hitting their fists and just moving rapidly. She was really fast but the man got angry trying to get past her. All Hoshi can hope for is finishing up quick enough before the man could get near him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:15 am