Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 9 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:58 pm

She did many things to try clearing her mind but that may take more time. The touch of his father still haunts her to even making her see him. Her dreams became nightmares where she sees his father standing here laughing at her weakness. Even worse that he was above her naked as she was, getting ready to rape her for his own army. That leaves her sitting up quickly from the nightmare. From now, she's not getting enough sleep that worries Hoshi for a while after the nights of seeing her walk around.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 9 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:01 am

He hugged her every chance he got and always tried to comfort her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:18 am

Hiraki didn't jump as bad since she knew it was Hoshi before leaning back against him with eyes shut. They would sit in the living room together, watch Tv and just eat sweets and stuff together. He would do his best to make sure she's happy without anything scaring her. True, she's jumped from time to time but they were not as bad like before. They were just sitting on the couch watching a movie together but Hoshi was hugging her close against his chest while she hugs his arms.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:45 pm

He had started a habit of feeding her little bits of his food when they were togetger like thus and he smiles and feels alot happier seeimf her blush as she accepts it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:58 pm

Most of the food he would share is something she made for dinner or him when he offered to cook dinner sometimes. Hiraki thought he was really nice to do this for her, even thinking how he feeds her is cute. They were already sitting together in the living room while eating some ice cream together after dinner. She cooked it this time but he seems to really like it after having 8 bowls of her food. They were still watching the movie together but Hoshi was thinking about a few things involving Hiraki.

He was just amazing to see how she did it all. Being able to cook, clean, heal, work, and fight. She was everything a guy would like but normal guys that didn't may find it rather odd. To him, he found it pretty amazing. Hiraki was everything a guy could ask for and yet she still did her best. On some nights, he did grow worried about her when she had nightmares about his insane father raping her in her room and making Hoshi watch.

They never speak of the dream except if it happened more than once but it only did haunt her that one time. Other times, she would just try to look past it without annoying her. He never liked seeing her afraid after that but he gave her space during that time. She would be jumpy afraid and scared. She wouldn't even let him touch her when they came back that afternoon because Hiraki went upstairs to take a shower to clean up.

She would tell him how she still felt his hands on her body and his grip leaving marks. Hoshi knew she would take some time to recover but did his best to help heal her in some way possible. Right now, she's gotten past all that and is recovering slowly but alright. He was about to eat some more of his ice cream but lowers the spoon to her that made her stop her hand.

Hiraki was about to eat some of her ice cream but sees Hoshi holding it for her. "What are you doing silly?" she asked.

"Wanted to give you a little bit of my treat. Is that wrong to be a helping hand?" he asked smiling but she only blushes to look at him again. He was still so sweat which made her giggle. Hiraki parts her lips and takes his spoon in her mouth to take his spoon full of ice cream. He thought it was cute when she did that but she relaxed against him since she's sitting in front of him.

She savored the taste of the ice cream before swallowing it down. "That was yummy. Thank you for sharing with me."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:44 am

I want to keep doing this it s kinda fun" he said slowly and gave her another bite
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:10 pm

"Now Hoshi, don't over do it alright? I know you are trying to be nice but you'll end up giving me all your sweets to leave you none." Hiraki said to him but she still sees his spoon in front of her lips hoping she'll take it. Why did Hoshi have to be this sweet to her but in his own way of things. She knew he didn't understand it or about human affections yet due to training and fighting to get stronger. In some way, it didn't seem like a problem to her.

"So will you take another bite please Hiraki?" he asked smiling but Hiraki sighed to see she was beat. Opening her lips, she takes the second spoon full of his treat while he blushes watching her savoring the flavor. Then she gulps it down her throat to feel it going down her throat. He thought she was really pretty but it didn't seem to bother her as much.

"There we go....happy?" she asked smiling but he nods blushing himself.

"Y..yes..that was really cute..I mean, I'm glad you liked it." he said quickly but Hiraki snickered thinking he was cute like this. She looks ahead to eat hers again while Hoshi was looking ahead while holding his own plate of sweets.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:05 pm

He didnt mind giving her food from his plate. Nor playing that little exchange with her when ever he did. He took his time and keeps close. Sooner or later she had to say what she was thinking about and how he could help so he stayed close and rarely trained
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:38 pm

Right now, they were eating some ramen that Hiraki created for them later but she was chewing on the noodles that were homemade. She did look to see Hoshi eating his ramen down quickly. Guess the added meat, veggies, egg, seaweed, etc. did make it taste twice as better. She was glad to even hear him ask for seconds. They were just savoring the food that was made for each other while laughing at some things on TV from the time.

"This is really funny. I guess I never watched TV as much due to training." Hoshi said as Hiraki smiled eating a bit from her bowl.

"I guess so but you do need to rest sometimes remember? You can train but not over board." she said to see him rub the back of his head. Maybe she was right. His whole life, he's always been busy with training 24 hours with some sleep and less eating. She was just making sure he ate and got enough rest but now he was doing that now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:31 am

"Hiraki i have a question." He said after eating and twiddling his thumbs ib thought.

"Yes?" She asked and he sighed before continuing

"Even after he called me son and its clear he and i are related... why... why do you still care about me?" She was a bit stunned and a little confused. Why wouldnt she? After all they had been friends for a few months and even fought together. She thought he knew this. She tpught about it and blushed.

"Listen he is him you are you. You may be his don but you are different. Youre kind to me. You fight fair unless the challenge is too great and you beed help. And... " she faltered. She hadnt thought much about her feelings for him since they were confused with the twisted pleasure she felt but she knew he wouldnt force her like that.

And?" He asks hoping she would finish

"And well i like you." She blushed again and he did too he didnt know she liked him and thought she took him in gor some sort of duty or obligation to gozo.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:57 pm

"You..you do?" Hoshi asked once more to make sure this isn't some joke but Hiraki nods still blushing. She didn't know why but Hoshi was not like many guys who didn't like females that could fight. They figure they are better as housewives. Even as a young girl, Hiraki loved training and fighting to improve herself which she did.

"Y..yes...that might be shocking to you but I really really like you. At first, I thought we could be friends and we were after a week or so. You are so understanding, sweet, kind, very protective and caring. You helped me and defended me from the evil men that came to our home. Even stood up against your father." she said messing with her fingers with her cheeks flushed as Hoshi was.

"...................."

"It might sound confusing at first but it's true. I'm not saying this to make you think I'm doing this of Gozo sensei or anything. I'm doing this because I'd like to know more about you and stay by your side a bit longer.." she said but Hoshi was blushing even worse.

"I.....wow, Hiraki. I had no idea you felt that way about me..." he said looking away.

"Y..yeah....but if you don't feel the same or said it due to the heat of the moment, I understand. I won't force you to like me or anything. Even if your a monster's son. You are not him but yourself. Someone that I started to fall for....even after these months has passed....I just...*blushing more*" she didn't know what else to say but felt her heart pounding away in her chest from all this. Hoshi felt the same before seeing Hiraki sigh and stand up.

"Hiraki.."

"I...Nevermind. I'm going to get more food..." she said quickly heading to the kitchen blushing. Hoshi was left by himself in the living room looking at his bowl.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:44 pm

He followed her smowly and quietly he had to tell her he liked her too
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:07 pm

Hoshi saw her near the stove where she was getting more food again, looking at the hot broth that had the cooked food inside. She didn't seem to be happy or near him but only remained silent to sigh. Maybe she said it too fast for him? Did he mean it or just thought about it due to his father?

"Oh give it a break, Hiraki...I know he might not feel the same. Why did I say something like that? Knowing Hoshi, he might think that means I want to battle him again." she mutters but stirs the pot to keep the food hot in case he was hungry.

"...."

"Oh well....I better head back or else he'll get curious to where I am." she said picking up her bowl to head back.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:57 am

Well hiraki maybe my frekings ate the same and what then?" He said as she saw him in the door way.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:40 pm

Hiraki didn't say anything while looking at Hoshi but he didn't say anything else as they just remained quiet.

"I don't know if you are saying it or not to help me feel better.." she mutters.

"But I'm telling the truth. I know i might not understand much about feelings but I know somehow their are real for you, Hiraki. You don't believe me?" he asked worried.

"I'm sorry I just...find it hard to believe many because some never think of me as a nice pretty girl. I'm more into more of fighting and stuff. I'm not into all that." she said looking away still holding her bowl of food. She didn't mind if others were afraid of her or didn't want to have feelings so she moves on.

"........."

"Are you unsure if you believe me or not?" he asked her gently to take a step into the kitchen but Hiraki just looks away to move back that made him stop.

"Believe me, Hoshi. You're a nice person..but I'm wondering if your just saying this......I don't want to hurt your feelings if that's the case." she said to walk by him but Hoshi grabs her arm to make the bowl slip through her hands but he catches it to carefully set it down on the table.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:34 pm

"I understand hiraki. I reallu do. But umm... youve always been nice to me" he said scratching his cheek.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:46 pm

"Because I know I'm always wish to do the right things. I don't want others to think everyone won't help someone. I didn't even know you in the beginning but met you at the tournament. Now, here you are in my home as you came to visit me." she mutters looking away from him saying nothing else.

".....I know that..." he said.

"However, I'm not sure about everything else about emotions so I try to ignore it. Training and staying strong is something important to me. I figure you will find someone but maybe someone that's a little better than me. I don't blame you if it's possible you know." she said to get her arm out of his hold but goes to get her food again and picks up the bowl.

"....But Hiraki, i just want to..I mean. You were always nice and even to me. We don't know many things about one another but during the day I learned a lot from you..and I still wish to learn more about you if it's possible. I want to know more..all I can about you." he said but she didn't say anything about it.

"........*sighs* You're just saying that....I figure you would be either way......."

"But I'm not just saying that. I really mean it...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:37 am

He was serious and trying to keep calm. He was feeling a litle hurt that she didnt believe him and he wanted to make her see the truth bit she had to see it on her own. That he cared about her and wanted to know more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:07 pm

"...................."

"I don't understand Hiraki. I want to have you believe me. I want you to understand that I will never do anything to trick you into something I want. You are a living being that has feelings and emotions like the rest of us." He said but Hiraki just looks down at the ground hearing all his words. Many guys said that but his seems to not be like theirs.

"*sighs* Hoshi-"

"I mean it, Hiraki. I want you to believe my words. I really really care about you even if we just met for a short time. You're unlike any other girl in this city and I want to know so much more about you if you will allow me. I won't harm you or trick you if that's what worries you. I won't dishonor you in anyway because of that." he said gently to her.

She did hear that but slowly looks up to think about this a bit more. Maybe he was speaking the truth. Maybe he was lying. She didn't know but somehow, it's hard to tell. She did wish to believe him in some way but that was not as easy for her to know. Through the time of her childhood to know, she always wanted the truth and honesty of others. Even when it came to her family. So why was this any different.

".................."

"Hiraki?"

"....I'm sorry Hoshi. Believe me when I say this; I do trust you but I guess my inner feelings are telling me you could be using me. Just like the others that's taken my kindness away just for free things. You're not like them I know but...."

"..So your inner feelings are saying not to trust me? I wouldn't do anything to trick you Hiraki..you know that." he said sad but a little more hurt that she slowly turns around to face him with arms crossed over her chest.

"...I know...but it's still hard to think about. Just as your father that came to earth and tried to kill us?"

".........He wasn't a father of mine even if he impregnated my mother and brought me in this world.....he's no father of mine." he said angry to think about it but she sighed to look away.

"I know that too but lets not speak about this alright? I'm going to head back in the living room and finish eating.." she said reaching for her bowl again.

"Why won't you trust me, Hiraki? I am not like him or the other guys that used you. Are you saying in some fear that I'll turn into my perverted old man?"

"..I don't know..would you?" she asked but he just looks down again but sighed trying to stay calm but he was getting angry now to have her believe such things. He's not like him, nothing like him at all and he only fears she believes that old tail. It's not right for him or her to think that but that's what she believes in for now.

Not saying anything else, Hoshi walks off from the kitchen as Hiraki remained silent but she heard the front door slam shut as he steps outside to clear his head. She shook her head figuring as much but she only grabs her bowl and goes to eat her dinner. Hoshi just looked down but was keeping himself calm in some way, wanting to blow something or train to get this anger out but now he worried she might not feel the same any more or longer. Even giving up with the feeling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:20 am

She noticed he left all his belongings behing telling her he wasnt gone for good. He went on a walk to let things cool down and not be angry. She was after all doing what she thought was right. He knew this and that gave him clarity and a bit of peace. He began to realize he was very angry inside and maybe hiraki could sense that anger. He tried in the past to channel it but he always seemed to use all his power up before he was able to succeed.

When he capmed down and relaxed he returned back to her place. He didnt go far and he senses nothing the whole time he was gone. This didnt bother him and he even seemed to relax on his walk by the time he opened the door.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:57 am

He didn't say anything while feeling this going through his body and mind. However, he knew Hiraki was alright or just rather sleeping for tonight. He wasn't even sure if she would forgive him for the little argument they had later on that night. Being in the early morning right now, he just takes out a spare key she gave him and unlocks the door.

Hoshi steps inside the kitchen to see everything cleaned up and neatly put back as if nothing happened in the kitchen. He shuts the door behind him and goes ahead with walking to the living room and after locking the door back. Nothing was on and all the food she made was put away for later use in the afternoon for lunch. Their was plenty for them to eat for the time being but she'll still make breakfast either way. He lets out a sigh before going ahead with doing his own thing, going to the stairs to head up.

He made sure no noise was heard before seeing the lights except for the hallway little night light be on. The door to her room was shut so that tells him she's sleeping. Hoshi takes a peak into her room to see her under the blanket sleeping. She seems more relaxed and in place than before so he was happy to see that. Hoshi only turns to shut the door quietly so she can sleep and head to his own room.

Minutes later, he was set for bed after taking a bath and fixing himself up. He saw it's already a little late but maybe later this morning they could talk again. With no arguing. Maybe hope she'll believe him in some way to show he did have true feelings for her. Not something that will trick or lie to her about it. Everything he says is for her and only her and Hoshi will prove it. With a yawn, he gets in bed after turning off the light and goes to sleep.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:02 am

His dreams were of fifhting sparring with hiraki and talking to her while they fought. He listened to everything she had to say about her feelings and about what happened. How confused she felt about her own feelings and not trusting her feelings. He told her he understood and was there for her if she needed anything all she had to do was ask. Then he snapped awake. Darkness. Why did he wake up? Then he sensed her she had been talking to him in his sleep and in his sleep had been tesponding to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:24 pm

He wasn't sure why or how that was possible but could their be a reason to why he and her were able to do that? Hoshi just sighed and tried to ignore it to hold his head with one of his hands. Maybe he was way too sleepy and needed more sleep but he was able to tell Hiraki was Hiraki. The same gentle expression on her face, same smile, same gentle touch. Everything from his dream was the same as the real Hiraki. "..........................." Maybe he and her can talk a little more about something and move on later on. He lays back down in his bed to get more sleep.

Hiraki at the same time was laying awake in her bedroom, trying to figure out what just happened. Was she speaking to Hoshi in her dreams? Maybe....she only sighed to shut her eyes and goes right back to sleep. Tomorrow was another day so why bother worrying about this one? The hours passed a while later to show Hoshi snoring in his room but when the sun shines in his room, he groans to pull the blankets over his head and face. He was always used to getting up this morning but for the first time, he was too tired to get up. He just keeps under his blanket in the bed, slowly trying to go back to sleep.

While he was sleeping in his room, Hiraki was already awake and she was doing some daily training. Wearing a black top with shorts, Hiraki was kicking and punching the air quickly. Sweat flies off of her body as she was jumping and dodging under the morning sun. She was panting in and out to take a short break from the training before she quickly goes back to training. She did wonder if Hoshi was enjoying his sleep but she was not sure if he would be sleeping after some time. Hiraki just goes ahead with training practice again while kicking and punching the tree.

"*panting while sweating a little more now but goes back to training*" she quickly drinks some water but was punching and kicking in the air again. She didn't know that Hoshi would see her and all without her knowing. Hoshi groans waking up from some noises he heard before sitting up in bed to look around to see it's morning. He rubs his eyes but wonders what the noises were.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:58 pm

He looked out his window and saw her training. He watched her for a bit then decided to go down and see uf he could help out.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:02 am

After getting up, washing up, and getting dressed, Hoshi rushes to the door and gets outside to see Hiraki still training. She seems to have been out here for a while now but she didn't seem to notice him just yet right after. In a while, he takes a slow breath and walks over to her before he taps her shoulder.

"Hmm?"

"Morning Hiraki, I see you're training this morning." he said but she turns to face him and show a little smile.

"Morning to you too, Hoshi. Yeah, I sometimes do this when I wake up but with nothing much to do, I figure why not?" she said.

"Understandable...but would it be alright to ask you something?" he asked to see her blink and give him her full attention.

"Sure, what is it?" she asked.

"Would it be alright to train with you? Maybe we can help each other out with our strengths and weaknesses." He said rubbing the back of his head but sees Hiraki scratching her cheek before showing a small smile with eyes shut.

"Sure, I don't mind having a training buddy."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 am