Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 17 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:51 am

"Y...you...mmmm okay, Hoshi? Dose it still feel sssss good?" She asked, blushing more while watching him grinding against his lap but he was twitching and throbbing against or inside of her that he buck's his hips up.

"Yes...I'm fine mmm it just feels too good....it really feels good....." he mutters while blushing to see her looking dazed. Hiraki smiled but even loved the tone of voice he said, leaning in closer to kiss his neck to make him groan out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 17 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:32 am

She pushes him inside hearimg him moan out as she works her hios and hisses and gasps loving how good he felt inside. She had forgotten what happened to her before and hoshi became her focus of passion and romance. Already they both had released a few times and she was starting to get close again. He was throbbing inside of her groaning and panting in a heat that she felt as strongly as he did.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:35 am

Her hands reach to touch his chest but that only made her whimper wanting more. The heated passion of lust and their hearts burning together. Hoshi wanted to see more but he only looked more lost to feel her grinding even more into his lap. Right away, he felt more of her wetness spilling out that she was grinding slower into his lap once more. She felt so good inside that he was only growing more heated.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:40 am

Hiraki and hoshibshare dtheirblovr equally unless they wanted to ply a game on the other. Together they grind thrust and roll changing positions as they explore their love and other positions. Hebwas wild just as she had expected and everrtime they release together they change to the next.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:02 am

They already got favorites but some were Okay. He was even making out with her while feeling her pleasure burning up now to make him groan in the kiss. She deepens the kiss to swirling her tounge around now as her body pressed up against his own. The sensation was good but they were making out while touching one another.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:48 pm

Sit was hiraki that broke the kiss. She jad become aware that it was dark now and they had been making love all day. He panted looking at jer and rubs her chest abover her breast slowly moving his hand down before cupping one and bringing it to his lips. He kisses, lightly at first the flesh and rubs slowly earning a panting moan.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:18 pm

She tried not to become too loud but she didn't seem to care. Feeling such a aroused feeling made her want it more. Hiraki whimpers loving how it felt before she slowly shivers again to hug him close. All Hoshi did was lick and kiss her breasts to keep her right on top of his lap. Hoshi was still inside of her to groan out from the movement. He wanted her so much that he was throbbing inside of her to make her gasp with a whimper. After a while, he attached his lips against her nipples to suck and pull on it while she cries out loving how he felt. She shuts her eyes to savor the feeling but Hoshi only whines feeling more pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:32 pm

He started to lick hard around her nipple then sucked hard enjoying her nkises she made.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:37 pm

She yelps feeling the sucking on her nipple to make Hiraki shiver again. Her arms shook trying to hold onto him that her body shook in pleasure. Her head lowers down moaning near his ear that she was dripping a little more over his lap. He groans loving the pleasure and how she felt before slurping harder and harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:23 am

She was getting more pleasure and more aroused from this and he felt all of it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:07 pm

"H..hoshi...Hoshi, I..." she started to say but moans out feeling his lips against her neck, feeling his heated tongue glide against her skin. She only tightens the hug with her arms that she was whimpering grinding into his lap. He lets her do what she wanted while holding her close that his primal feelings were coming back in wish to claim her once more. However, he tried to calm himself without freaking out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:19 pm

Shw felt her own primal urges and could tell he was homsing bakc to let her have her fun. He panted and groans feeling her grinding harder before she tried to speak again and finisb what sh3 was saying.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:59 pm

She whines feeling more pleasure going through her body before feeling his member throbbing against her place. Her body only pressing up against his body that Hoshi groans feeling even more to having her grind her hips more. She only looks down at him, hoping he didn't mind but watches her shiver and get kissed once more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:05 pm

Oy was heated and didnt get worse only better. She felt the extra heat burning off and her body was stablizing. They wanted more of eachother and continue lissing and rubbing as they both felt more relaxed about eachother and less desperate for the other. Being like this for this long made them both realize that they were gping to be okay.

They move together as one loving eachother fully as she slides him inside and they rock their hips together. He hisses a bit feeling it and learning more about how they both liek to move instead of just crashing together.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:26 pm

"Hoshi, are you....alright?" Hiraki asked looking down at his face but her own eyes were half way open from the pleasure she felt. Over everything else she did, that made her feel more heated and aroused in more pleasure. The pleasure burning between them only grew more and more by the passing second. Hoshi groans feeling her insides clamping down on his member to get it soaking wet before feeling more of her insides burning up.

"I'm...I'm fine. Don't worry about me..." he said dazed against her chest but she only hugs his head close that the cheek presses up against her breast. Her whole body burns up in desire that she gasped with a moan feeling him throbbing inside of her again.

"A..already? we just started moving again, Hoshi and you're already throbbing inside of me?" she asked but sees him looking up to her and leaving some kisses against her chest. The sensation of desire burns through her body even worse now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:43 pm

"I csnt help it we were grinding si much i-i think im about to burst." He said trying to resist to keep giving her more
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:53 pm

"If you wish t..to burst..go ahead...please..g..go ahead and burst.." Hiraki said panting against his lips that her eyes were half way closed to see him groaning out loving how she feels. He wanted to burst and fill her up but he had to make it even more arousing than before.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:02 pm

He tried to hold it back but he couldn't from how much he was inside of her and the throbbing was getting to her. She, hearing that he was close, had increased her movements and was working herself hard to make him burst. Unable to resist much longer her added affections earn her a heavy groan before he burst and floods her. He arches hip hips up reflexively and she throws her head back feeling it pumping into her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:30 pm

Hiraki cries out in moans feeling his warm seed filling her up, twitching and tongue hanging out. It felt so much hotter than the last time but she loved it. Being filled like this only made her feel more aroused to grind her hips getting every drop. He groans feeling her movements but hugs her tighter to still feeling his member climaxing.

"S..so much..you're cumming so much inside of me, Hoshi...It might over flow.." she whispered near his ear but he blushes still hugging her.

"I'm s..sorry..it's just you feel so good inside...my member won't stop cumming.." he panted out licking her nipples again.

"Ahh..i..it's fine....but I'm glad that you feel g..good...really really happy.." she said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:40 pm

Hoshi noticed hirali was still moving and moaning. She reslly did like it and seemed to want more. He gulped and reaches to squeeze her breasts. She moans and slams her hips down harder maling him gasp as his hand grip tightly too tight that they turn red and sting.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:43 pm

He never felt such squishy warm breasts before or never in his life but sees her breasts bouncing again. The sensation of her lust drove her insane and she only whines loving it. Hoshi only leans in closer to suck on the nipple while Hiraki moans out. Her hips slamming down onto his lap or trying to pleasure him. He groan loving her touch but kisses her neck while hearing her moaning.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:57 pm

He uses his other hand gripping the other just as hard and switches between them sucking hard as she slams herslef down. She cries out worse as her primL urge returns full force. He was better than anything and she didnt care that her stinging nipples were sucked or he red breasts were tugged and squeezed. He just felt so good she couldnt stop.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:11 pm

Hoshi groans loving the feeling and taste of her breasts. He keeps his hands pressed against her back while kissing her. Hiraki felt so soft and smelled so sweet that he wanted to eat her up. He lowers his hands down her back which made her gasp and moan, feeling his touch. Hiraki whines to Hoshi about how it felt but he quickly silences her thanks to a kiss she gave him.

They held the kiss for a little while before they break it. Panting deeply, they only looked at one another still in each other's arms. He always did love seeing Hiraki being herself and happy. Even beautiful. He blushes again feeling her body again that Hiraki whines feeling his touches.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:01 pm

She keeps slamming down on h8m and he responds with thrusts. He took her hard and deep just as she had done for herself and his hands roam her body. He loved her moans and begging for more even as she was soaked she still needed him. He pushes her down in he rback and groans harshly as he dlammed as hard as he could inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:48 pm

Hiraki moans out loudly while arching her back from the bed, gripping the sheets beside her head and hands. He was pounding away rough wise and not showing mercy towards her that he was already burning up in more pleasure. She started to whimper again trying to wrap her legs around him that she was panting in and out loving it. Her body only grew more and more heated again that she was already burning from the sensation of desire. She wanted to feel more heated again that it was started to drip more of her juices and his cum on the bed.

She panted still tossing and turning her head that she feels Hoshi slam into her harder and harder trying to get as much pleasure as he could. She grew so wet and became so tight that his member was throbbing even worse now than before. His body was becoming a lost sensation of desire.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:52 am