Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 19 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:51 am

"That works. Oh, and maybe a map too just in case. We won't be able to know much at the start to planning ahead is good and a perfect key." Hiraki said thinking about it. She had extra maps of different locations given to her so she hopes that works for them.

"Perfect. We have two things down but we need to make sure we get through the next world martial arts tournament. After the training, I bet we both will be even more powerful than the last fighters we took on a few months back." he explained but she nods to eat a bit more of her food.

"That's true even if I admit they were good but not the best. They did give it their all though so that's no issue. However, It makes me wonder what other places we could find while traveling to get stronger? We will find out later then.." she said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 19 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:07 pm

He smiles and shifted a bit to keep his issue hidden he hoped she wouldnt notice.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:52 pm

She keeps relaxing while eating a bit more of the food, leaning back against the chair. This was rather nice and she didn't mind it at all. Hoshi watches her leaning back into the chair, her hair out and her body laying on her side. He blushes seeing each curve of her body to feel the problem getting worse now to keep the pillow down and grip it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:11 am

Soon it becomes too mucj and je decided to close his music and go to bed. Je didnt relieve himself becuase je had gained some measure of control and was able to rest.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:42 am

Hiraki wonders why Hoshi went to bed so early but she guessed he was still tried from the travel back home. She didn't blame him for that and decided to leave him be. He deserves the rest and when they will travel later on. Her eyes went back to the empty plate of food she had before standing up with it and goes to clean the kitchen up. She'll let Hoshi sleep for as long as he wished.

Of course Hoshi was indeed sleeping but was under the blankets for two reasons. One, it was to cover up his problem that was going limb by the time he sleeps. Two, he felt a little cool due to outside. Staying warm was another important thing to do as well. When he wakes up, Hoshi should be a little better without his raging hard on that would make Hiraki question if he's alright. He'll be fine by the time he wakes up. Or he hopes so but it will be later on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:38 am

In her sleep hiraki had climbed into his bed having gotten used to being clkse to him while sleeping. He woke up and fell out of bed startling her awake and she blushed learning where she was. "Oh my i thought.. hoshi im sorry i.."

"Dont be sorry its okay i just was surprised. " in his thoughts he was glad he didnt have his issue and he relaxed. Hiraki helped him up and saw his lump. It wasnt aroused but she remembered what it felt like and looked like and the shape of it. As its shape was seen through his underwear she was hit with a craving for it and pleasure once more just as he felt the same seeing her night dress. Her curves were shown and he blushed worse. They resisted and made no mention of it before going down stairs to get food ready for breakfast.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:03 pm

She helps with cooking a little bit while Hoshi set up the table. They wouldn't look at one another due to still wearing their sleep clothes. Him wearing his shorts and her in a night dress. Their faces were flushed a little but that only made them more silent not to do much. "Sooo......did you sleep alright?" she asked Hoshi who was setting down the forks, knives, and chopsticks.

"Umm, yeah. Yeah, I did sleep alright. I didn't have much trouble during the night. How about you? Were you able to sleep too?" he asked.

"Yes. I stayed up a little bit more but I was able to sleep later on that night." she said smiling.

"That's good to know." he said finishing up the table but Hiraki was finished with cooking. She brings over two hot plates of breakfast but sets his down and then hers. "Here we are. I hope you like them." she said gently.

"It looks delicious. Thank you." he said.

"Of course."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:29 am

So umm where are we going to go first i only saw one travelling capsule shop but are there others?
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:05 pm

"I think their further out from our location and of the one you found. Maybe we can keep heading either way to find that part out." she said to him while Hoshi was thinking about it. That could be good to do but it sounded to be a little too far. Maybe he was wrong or right but that could help in another location. He decided to think about this after some time to figure out what to do.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:51 am

Well then if the road gets rough then our training will be better. Gozo always said travelling without help from degices or machines makes you stronger. So thats how i travel but i have music and supplies with me most times.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:47 pm

"That sounds great but the same with books and stuff if we get bored. Maybe try other new things as we go along later on." she said looking at Hoshi with a smile but he smiled back as they were enjoying their breakfast. Maybe after a while or in a few days, they will start preparing to travel through the world.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:01 pm

He saw her loking at him hungry lok on her face as she though5 that and guped a bit remembering her hunger from when he saw her in her room. He blushes looking down and she thought he looked so precious and her hunger for him grew.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:59 pm

Hiraki just looks away to hide her smile but her love only grew for him. Knowing the possible choices of being with him just made her long for Hoshi even more. He looks away as well not sure how to respond but he felt his heart beating rather strong within his chest. "What's wrong Hoshi?" she asked.

"Ah, nothing Hiraki. Just thinking." he said rubbing the back of his head.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:43 pm

She leans close and kisses him on the cheek.he blushed worse and she knew he was thinking about her and maybe romanc8ng hsr.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:35 pm

Hiraki smiled seeing how precious he was but that made Hoshi look even more shy thanks to that. She was always too precious that he was having trouble to think. She looks at him again showing a smile and giggle and gives another kiss to the cheek.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:26 am

He blushed redder feeling her climb onto hisblap and keep lkssing him. He returns her liss and holds hee back so shebdidnt fall.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:49 am

They didn't break the kiss after a while but Hoshi holds her closer and closer that he was feeling Hiraki now blushing even worse. She whimpers to hold him tighter that she was deepening the kiss.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:47 am

They liss until they need to breathe and she panted resting her head on his chest. He was hwated from the kiss and patted hee head with his free hand while they carch their breath.

"So hiraki. I think i should tell you some secret. See... i left for the canyon not to explore... but to face that army that was threatening to take over"

Hiraki nuzzles closer and kisses his cheek

"I know, you heard how close they were and went to stop them youre so sweet." He gulped and shivered as she started kissing him again picking up the kiss where she left off. His mind went blank forgetting what he was about to say and she pushes closer still kissing him.

The front door clicked and flung open as a ,to hoshi point of veiw, unknown girl showed up and the reason for 2 rooms revealed.

"Ugh i swear travelling for work is sooo exaustin... ooooh hiraki who is the looker?" Seeing hiraki and hoshi split suddenly she instantly lnew what was going on and she knew who he was because she saw theor foght supporting hiraki.

"A-aimi (sounds like amy) what are you doing here so early?" Hiraki said as hoshi tried to melt into the shadows but Aimi was next to him in a flash.

"Well like duh im here becuase i got an early vaca and decided to totally come back and surprise you. Ooh my he is strong no wonder he beat you. Did you fall for him or he for you spill it girl"

"I am here you know... not for lack of trying to escape" oh hush you tried to run you arent even a real man

"Yes he is." Aimi seemed stunned by how determined hiraki sounded and then accepted it vanishing off to her room before they wince hearing her scream

"Who yhe fuck destroyed my room what is all this junk?"

"Miminalist?" Hosbi whispers in hiraki ear getting a nod back at him beofre she rushed to explain leaving hoshi confused and feeling as if he violated the sanctity of their home. He sat down and listened to the girls talk.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:10 pm

"So you're telling me you gave my room to this guy even after I was gone for so long? That's a little sneaky for you Hiraki." Aimi said with a smirk but Hiraki didn't say anything while crossing her arms over her chest.

"That's because you told me you were going to be on a whole world trip. You told me that I could give up the room because you were never going to come back." she said but Aimi giggled looking at her.

"That is true but I was hoping to come back and live with ya again. Just like old times huh? At first we were enemies and now look at us; friends am I right? I just was not expecting some dude to be living in the room. Isn't their a way you can fix this so I can come back?" she asked.

"*Sighs* Aimi. You told me to give up the room. You said you were never going to come back. You told me these things by the time you left that door."

"Even if I sorta changed my mind at the last second? I mean, yeah I said that but I was growing home sick once in a while. So I figure why not? Come back home to see my friend and hope she would remember me and let me back in. Unless something is going down between you and your ummmm..boyfriend?" she said seeing Hiraki blushing a deep red.

"Geez, to be honest with you. I don't mind but you could stay in the third room up the stairs. Though, it might not matter due to me traveling with Hoshi soon." she said to see Aimi blink a bit confused.

"Traveling? Where are you going?" she said.

"Where the road or path leads us. I mean, I always been in the city and I figure traveling is a fun adventure. I was curious about it but now I know I really want to. I don't want to make others think I'm leaving. Just traveling with Hoshi seems like a good choice for me." she said but Aimi blinks to smile and look at Hiraki.

"I see, I see..and I'm guessing this Hoshi guy really cares about you. How sweet....makes it easy for me to tease ya till the time you guys start to travel." she snickered hearing Hiraki sigh.

"Please don't.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:17 am

With aimi there he moved his things to his original bag and sleeps in the couch. Hiraki tried to offer her room to him and he turned it down knkwing hkw tempted to be with her he would be and how bqdly they would be teased. Hiraki was heated and wanting him but held herself back for the same reason he turned down her invitation to her room.

A few times hoshi would wake up and see aimi in only underwear bottoms going to the kitchen to get a drink often late night early morning and every time he refused to look. Except the very first. She didnt say anything about it nor did she tease him as bad as hiraki. She respefted h8m as a fighter and hiraki as a friend and roommate. As the next two days pass he had finished packing and started setting up capsules to be filled with food storage. One by one he prepared and stored the food until they storage was full. He capsuled it and put it in his bad before going and preparing the next wave of cooking. Aimi watched him trying to spark conversation but his replies were short and to the point.

She asks about hs training and his goals. He never thought about a goal but said he wanted to protect th3 world from threats. Aimi giggles impressed and hiraki blushes badny getting heated.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:11 am

"I know I've been asking this for a while now since you been here, Hoshi but I'm curious. Just what made you even come here in the first place? I get you have your reasons but still....can't stop a girl from being curious?" she said one morning as Hiraki was washing the dishes and Hoshi looking at his plate of food thinking of a short reply for that.

"I don't know....I guess due to the tournament that happened. I was just passing through and was about to head out of town-"

"Till sweet Hiraki offered you a place to stay? I don't know if that's the case you know. You sure it's not for other reasons? Because I'll understand if that's the case." she said but Hoshi sighed, going back to his food before Hiraki walks over looking at Aimi.

"To answer you, he came here after our fight and offered me a friendship between us. I get he was really strong and beat me but that will only get me to train harder as he dose to get better. Don't you think of anything else besides getting nosy, Aimi?" she asked with one hand on her hip but she pouts to look at her roommate.

"Awww, I was just joking you know. I get why some guys would wish to live here with you, Hiraki. True you're one hell of a fighter but many wonder if your even happy. Think of how many fighters are together but some break up due to the dangers of the ones they love. You can fight and fight well, Hiraki but their are times even as years ago you couldn't to lose your spirit-"

"That's enough, Aimi. You know that was years ago when I was starting out....it's in the past..and it will stay in the past." she hissed but Hoshi looks up confused hearing that. What did she mean by that?

"..Right right sorry. I won't say it again."

"Wait, what did she mean Hiraki?" he asked but she shook her head to leave the kitchen and re work on some of her packing she was doing so now it's just Aimi and Hoshi. He wanted to check on her but Aimi sighed, eating her food once more.

"Keep forgetting she hates speaking about that...guess that ruins that."

"Just what were you speaking about? Did something happen in the past?" he asked but Aimi looks at him then at her food again.

"As she said; it's all in the past....to be forgotten and never remembered dude.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:08 pm

That just made hum curious bt he decided to wait.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:23 pm

"Either way, if you are going to take her during your traveling. Make sure you take good care of her....or else." She said glaring at Hoshi that tense up from the look in her eyes.

"OF course I will. I won't let anything happen to Hiraki." he said to see Aimi nod and goes back to eating.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:28 am

Hoshi began to think aimi knew about the two of them and he said nothing to confirm or deny it. He wished he hadnever cuasedhiraki this issue and hiraki. "Umm aimi you saw us fight in the tournament. But did you know hiraki helped me beat an army just the two of us?" He asks and blushed remembering the fight.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:53 pm

"Huh? From the tournament a while ago? Yeah, I saw that but I was pretty shocked. Hiraki never fights that strong before in her life. Unless she wanted to." Aimi said poking at her food but Hoshi blinks looking at her then at the ground.

"You say it like she shouldn't be a fighter..."

"I didn't mean it that way..It's just back then Hiraki didn't get into fighting because she was soft and innocent. However, after that day, it changed everything for her.." she said.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:56 pm