Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 20 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:43 pm

Did... did i hurt her pride?" Hoshi asks knowing a warrkors pride was everything to them in the heat of battle.

"No.. in fact you may have removed it entirely and reolaced it with a goal. She never took training as seriously on her own till that fight she was... kust going through the motions." Aimi replied thinking about thw past

"So it was good then?" He asks softly and aimi finally understood that he had deep feelings for hirami and cared for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 20 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:46 pm

"Yep. I think thanks to you, she's become a different person. Wanting to get stronger and stronger for herself and others. I don't know what she saw in you or what she could have done but for me, that says enough." Aimi smiles at Hoshi but he looks back down at the table before hiding a smile from her. He was happy to know that but wishes to show that he will always love Hiraki. No matter what.

"I never knew that."

"To be honest, no one did. Not even me because if guys tried hitting on her, she'll just beat them up or break their noses. She was never the one to take dating well in the past so she hides from it and ignores it. However, you also changed her view of things and..she seems more open and calm about it now."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:00 am

When hiraki returned she was wearing one of her new outfits she got for him to revral more of her body as well as be functional to fight. Aimi noticed and started to think maybe she should push the two together not knowing they were already a couple
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:03 am

"Wow, nice outfit Hiraki. Did you pick it for yourself?" Aimi teased while Hiraki smiled to nod a little. Hoshi didn't say anything but hid his expressions to blush by how she looked in it.

"Yeah. I wanted to try new clothes like you suggested years ago even if I never wanted to. Maybe I should do this more if I can..." she said happy. "What do you think, Hoshi?" she asked but sees him speechless now. She blinks looking at him but goes to shake him. "Hoshi?"

"Huh? Oh sorry....dazed out a little." he said rubbing the back of his head.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:10 am

U-um *blush* i really like it hiraki its better than anything ice swen you in exxept maube your swimsuit." He said and he stepped back a bit trying to control hinself witb aimi in the room
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:21 am

"Awww, thank you Hoshi." Hiraki said smiling at him. Aimi giggled thinking he was being sweet and shy towards her.

"Seems you got a real looking, Hiraki. No wonder you and him are so close." Aimi said to tease her as Hiraki blushes and looks away smiling.

"Don't be silly Hiraki. I'm glad Hoshi likes it because that means I won't have to feel weird wearing it." she said giving a little spin but Hoshi gulps being able to see every spot of skin, curves, her breasts, everything. Hiraki was just so beautiful he was feeling his hand tighten around the fork.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:36 am

He ate a bit faster out of nervousness and relaxed a bit getting better control of himself. He used his energy to feel hers under the table and tell her how he thought she looked sexy and that ot made himbwant her like when she lost herself on her bed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:38 am

Hiraki blushes from the comments when it was just them for the time when Aimi had to do something upstairs. She and him just enjoyed their closeness or some close to it which isn't no big deal. Aimi was curious of the relationship she wonders if their friends or not. Aimi didn't mind and Hiraki didn't either.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:25 pm

Hishi didnt know what to do except get ready for the journeyafter eating. He focused on that to refrain from embarrassing hiraki and losing control. It took him alot of effort but soon enough he had tracked down alot of capsule stores and was planning out the shopping trip.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:00 pm

Hiraki even offers to help him which he accepted but he wanted to make sure they had everything for this journey. He even told her it will be a long long journey but she understood. Nothing will change her mind and it gave them a long time to be together alone. He blushes from the thought before shaking his head to focus more of the list.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:52 am

He made a list of the types of capsules he needed and counted out how many they would beed for the trip out there and back just in case they dont win. Aimi noticed her close hirami was to hoshi practically hugging him and when hoshi keft she started to poke fun at her to see if she could weasel out the real story.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:28 pm

"Aima-"

"Come on, Hiraki spill it! What is going on for real between you and Hoshi? is their something you're not going to tell me or do I have to find out before you and him leave later?" she said poking her cheek but sees Hiraki moving her finger away to look right at her. She never gets why Aimi does this because of her wanting to know everything.

She figures she will drop it but it seems not.

"Aimi, do you really have to know everything to what I do with my life? Why can't I have some privacy for once without you trying to see what I do or who I'm with?" she said with arms crossed but feels Aimi hold her in a hug while nuzzling against her cheek. She never understood why she was like this but as a friend, she did only want what's best for her.

"So...are you going to tell me...no?" Aimi asked again.

"No I'm not going to say anything because it's between me and him. You shouldn't be asking all these questions you know. That's invading someone's privacy." Hiraki said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:31 am

Joshi was studying a map so he wouldnt get lost and soon he saw the first shpp on his list and went inside. The travelling and camping capsules were not very popular so their supply was limited.

"Hi there im looking for capsules cor camping and long journeys."

"Well you came to the right place ive got various xapsules for just about anything cross country, world treking, how long is your trip?"

About a year or so. I just want to make sure i jave enough in case i cant afford to replce them when the supplies run out."

"A year huh? Well i have a few starter kits for people who need to start over and acouple for living off the grid but they are really expensive."

"Off the grid sounds perfect and i can afford it."

The clerk went under the counter and pulled put the lits je mentioned and hoshi was supprised that the lits were good for 3 months of food and water. He picked a green a red and a blue one. Green was for mountaineering or forest use with all the utility included, blue was for river and seafareing, red was the standard pack. He knew they wouldnt use the vehicles but just in case he took them along if they needed to rest. Especially on the ocean.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:59 pm

While he was doing what he could do to prepare that Hiraki was just finishing with getting their bags set up for the new few days when they leave. Aimi was still asking questions and wonders what was going on that she wanted to leave soon without Aimi bugging her way too much. Hoshi was still gone for a while from the shopping but that only made her wonder if he's alright.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:27 pm

He was surprised as how much the capsules could hold and went to buy supplies for the journey to fill the caspules.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:10 am

"Please Hiraki, just tell me something to help me get used to this-"

"For the last time, Aimi no. I'm not saying anything for you to become nosy later. This is between me and Hoshi so please...just stop." she said now getting annoyed but Aimi pouts looking at her before sighing. She didn't want to upset her friend about this but she was so curious about it, it wouldn't stop bothering her.

"I was just wanting to know, Hika......If it bothers you this much, I'll stop...." she mutters upset but Hiraki sighed to look at her.

"No, I'm sorry..it's just, you tend to go a little far when it comes to knowing something......but maybe later in the future I'll tell you or before we leave to help you think clearly because this is never leaving your mind." she said.

"Not at the moment...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:51 pm

It was evening when hoshi returned to the house and he seemed happy to get everything they needed for the trip in one day. Their funds were cut into but that was okay. He popped a capsule made for groceries and fille dthe cabinets and fridge.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:36 pm

At that time, both Hiraki and Aimi came in the kitchen to see Hoshi but she goes over to smile at him.

"Welcome back Hoshi. Were you able to get all the shopping down for our long journey?" she asked.

"Yep. I got everything so we should be ready by the time or day we leave." he said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:41 pm

Be swt the boxes down and went outside to begin training he hadnt trained in a few days and needed to get back into the motions. Hiraki watched him and her eyes glazed iver as she did making aimi look between her and him. She was surprised to see he fired an energy blast into the sky since previous to seeing it in person she had always believed it to be a trick of special effects. The power shook the house making everything rattle and she gripped the table tightly. Hiraki sighed happily still looking at him with glazed eyes now half closed.

"You... you like him dont you hiraki." Aimi stated and hiraki shrugged it off not really paying attention.

"Mmm yeeaaah" hiraki said slowly entracned by how his sweat was gkeaming in his skin and flying off him whwn he threw a punch or a kick.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:55 am

"Uh huh....seems like he really got you in some trance of love....." Aimi said watching him train but sees how Hiraki was squirming against the window looking at him. He was so powerful and amazing that she didn't want to un see anything.

"He's just amazing Aimi....just wonderful." she said blushing but Aimi didn't say a thing while looking at her then at him. Something indeed was going on but she will have to learn more to know what it was. She stayed by Hiraki to keep watching this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:28 pm

Hoshi jumped into the air and fired a sttonger bkast that shook the houses worse and set off alarms from cars and when he landed he crashed ruining the yard and he had to stop becuase he was destroying the property and upsetting neighbors. He started to fix the ground with a shovel and rake. Aimi was scared of him but seeing hiraki enamoured she didnt know what to think. Hoshi keeps working on the yard until it was as close to the way it was before as he could get and he stopped to rest.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:41 pm

"Ummm..Okay, that was-"

"Amazing....just like him." Hiraki said smiling that she went to fix him something to eat while Aimi stood there looking out the window then at her before going inside. She had no idea she loved this sort of guy this way but wonders just what she saw in him. Hiraki was already fixing food for Hoshi and themselves but humming to herself.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:09 am

He came inside wiping sweat away woth a towek and he gulped down a glass of water. He was tired from holding back and nervous thst he was making life hard in the city with his training.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:20 am

"Hey, Hoshi. Did you get enough training done?" she asked looking at him but he only gives a nod to look ahead and gets more water.

"Yes but I still think the training isn't getting far. I don't want to do anything to destroy something here. I know I want to get stronger and my power will grow after some time but I don't want to do something rash." he said but wipes the sweat from his brow. She blushes seeing that but Hiraki keeps calm and went back to cooking.

"I'm sure when we travel, you can do whatever you need to. You'll have more and more time to work on something in the open." she said while Aimi just keeps working on what she could.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:45 am

He sat down to listen tp his music and closes his eyes relaxing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:27 am