Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 23 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:00 pm

"Well, you might have a point on that but knowing that old pervert, he might have gotten stronger too Hoshi. I know he's our teacher but they also tend to get just as stronger with no limits." she explained while nuzzling his chin back. She knew he could have been training or something something but she wouldn't know. After her few years of training, she traveled the world to get stronger but ended up going home and doing other things.

"I'm just saying Hiraki. Maybe in some path or time we will learn that because I already surpass master Gozo." he said.

"I know you have..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 23 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:51 am

He finished his snacks quietly and waited for her to finsib so he could clean upnamd they could resume their journey. He had planned to be over the next mountain range by nightfall and he knew they were close to it he didnt expect any trouble but something about the mountain made him uneasy. The energy je sensed was fifferent lile pressure was building. He hoped it was just his imagination.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:11 pm

He had to keep this feeling to himself just in case because he didn't want to worry Hiraki with anything. To him, he fears and worries about it but for now it's to himself. They were done getting everything put away before going on with their journey. They walked down the trail while looking around the wide view of this location. Hiraki and Hoshi thought it was pretty nice and the view was picture perfect. As she was looking around with her eyes, Hoshi was still feeling a little curious about what he was feeling but it got worse over time when they started traveling again. This caught Hiraki's attention.

"Hoshi? Are you alright? Is something on your mind?" she asked to see him look up. She seems worried about him now.

"Oh, no Hiraki. It's nothing." he said.

"Are you sure? I mean, you seem really down about something and...I want to make sure your alright." she said.

"Trust me, Hiraki. I'm alright...I don't want to worry you.." he said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:54 am

They reach the foothills by sunset the large imposing slopes were rocky and coarse. He set up the capsule house and keeps the system on stored water meaning baths or showers were not recommended to save water for drinking. The pressure was grtting to hjs head and starting to worry her becaus3 it just continued to get worse. Sh3 didnt say anything about it but when he sat down they felt a slight tremor common for this area. The tremor seemed to make him feel uneasy and he was restless whil3 eating some dried and salted snacks to prepar3 for training in the evening.

"So this time we will spar until dusk and see how strong and skilled we are to eachother. I wont hold back so neither should you" she nodded still worri3d but at least he wouldnt skip training
    After eating they stepped outside and faced off.

Both got into a ready stance they charged at eachother and started punchkng and kicking trying to wear down one another they had only just started to work up a sweat when there as a larger earthquake and a loud crack with hissing on the other side of the hills. He stopped and she got a good punch in while he was distracted but she saw his worry as h3 hounced up to ingestigate. She followed siliently and when he got to the top he started saying "no" over and over again. She soon smelled rotten eggs and hears the hissing from a large fissure. Sulfer dioxide was escaping from the fissure. He rushed back to the house and capsuled it right away before there was a louder more plwerful earthguake near the top of the mountin and she watched as it burst into clouds of moten rock and heavy electric clouds of ash.

The mountain was erupting and she knew it wasnt their fault but nature unleashing its lent up pressure. She stood in awe of it then remembered hearing of a town nearby. She called out to him saying she was going to help the town and he had to watch her run off. To help the people. Looking at the mountain he knew she wouldnt make it in time so instead of helping her he went up the mountain on his own to try and delay ir divert the eeuption before it blew its top completely.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:27 pm

As she thought, the people below were panicing about this but she was helping them out of the town before things got bad. However, she grew worried about Hoshi that didn't come down to help her. Did this mean....he was trying to stop this from destroying everything?! 'Hoshi....please..please don't do anything stupid..' she thought but keeps helping everyone out of the town as quickly as possible.

As for Hoshi himself, he was near the peak of this mountain but he can see it was already growing more and more active during the time. The smell was burning his nose and burning his throat, the stinging in his eyes while looking around to figure something out. He had to delay and find another route for this thing before it blows. "Come on Hoshi, think damn it. If you don't, everyone will....no, I can't think that! I have to figure something out.." he said before feeling another tremor that almost knocked him off of his feet.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:14 pm

Getting back up and focused everything he learned up until this point and firrd a blast at the side of the mountain. The explosions broke a hole in the side but the volcano burst as all the pent presure was released at once throwing the top that he was standing on into the sky. He shatterer it and fired another blast as he fell aiming at the flow heading to the village. He hit the side of the mountain diverting the flood of lava to the river. His blast keeps him in the air and the lava quiets down. He landd thinking it was over but there was a stronger quake and he could feel the pent up energy again. He had to focus gathrring his power tor the strongest blast he could. The gas hissed out the ash increased and bursts of magma shot into the air raining bombs and molten rock down. He waited as the rumbling increased and ppurs everythng he has into the attack befor releasing it all at the moment the true eruption hit. The magma flow was stopped and pushed apart going around the mountain and avoiding the town. He held hs attack draining everything he could as the village was peppered with stone ash and bits of magma. The lava he held back was diverted once again as a trench had been carved by the superheated rock. His energy flickered and went out as the remaining flow surged towards him.

He thought it was over and that hks arrogance was going to get him killed with he felt a rising power from behind and hirakifired her own attack at the flow. She stopped it and with alot more effort than he had used workimg desperatly tl spare his life. It split again and her bkast gave him the minute he needed to recover enough to fire hks own blast with her. Together they push the flow back at the top whre t detonated shattering the caldera and collabsing on the flow. The laval flowed freely on the opposite side of the mountain where the path was wide open and he fell pasing out.

Hiraki rushed to hs side and carried him to the ecacuation shelter she had led the villagers safely and returned to help him the battle against the volcano while it seemed shkrt had lasts all night and well intk the next day. He was barely breathing and he ws completely worn out. She was tired but no where near as hurt as he was.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:43 pm

Hiraki felt worried about Hoshi that did all that to help save the town and even help the people. He gave everything he could to stop this and she felt him as a hero. The people or the towns mayor went over and sees everything going on. "I hope the young man was alright after what he did to save us. Is their anything we can do to help?" he asked.

"He just needs rest.....I'm just glad he was able to do something to help this town and help. I'm happy for that. I just wished it didn't do such a horrible thing of draining him till he's dead." she said more worried.

"I think this young man is lucky to have someone like you to care for him. We will help in some way to take you guys away from this location till that volcano stopped. If you wish.." he said but Hiraki looks at him still touching his head feeling his heated forehead.

"That would be nice." She said gently to see the people picking Hoshi up and goes ahead with walking away from this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:11 am

Everything was black to him int he came round to consciousness. He sat up holding his head with a groan and felt his stomach rumble.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:39 pm

He groans feeling his stomach but looks left and right trying to find out where he was. That's when he saw he was inside a house but near the bed was Hiraki knocked out sleeping. A plate of hot food was there as well as she was holding some first aid kit for him. Did Hiraki heal him back or was this him dreaming? He reaches up with one hand, touching his cheek to see it's not a dream but real. He then remembers about the small town. The volcano and what he and hiraki did. He looks down at his lap but thinks about it for a few seconds.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:08 am

He saw the food and his stomach grumbled again."no use thinking on an empty stomach." He said and stsrted eating the food. He keeps it quiet as possible but at the end when he was scraping the plate clean she heard it and woke up to see him licking the plate clean.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:07 pm

Hiraki blinks with a light yawn from the noise before seeing Hoshi licking his plate. She was silent for a little bit but was so happy to see him awake and alright once more. "Hello to you too...I take it you are doing better now?" she asked gently to Hoshi who looks at her holding the now cleaned plate.

"In a way yeah, Hiraki. I must have dozed off after what happened. I just hope I didn't over worry you...but I bet I have." He said.

"Trust me; you did but I'm fine. For now, I'm happy to see you alright and awake again."she said touching his cheek and sees him blushing a light pink color. He was happy to see that Hiraki was alright as well but he then remembered about the people and the village.

"Before you ask; yes, the people are alright and safe thanks to you. Their wondering how they can repay you for you kindness so they offered you this room to rest up till you awoke. I stayed with you during that time just in case." she explained to see Hoshi set the plate down before Hiraki smiled getting up and walks near a small table picking something up. It showed another plate of food.

"They figure you would be more hungry so why not? They made you more just in case." she said handing it to him but Hoshi only smiled more. Hiraki then sat back down in her chair and watches Hoshi hold the plate before eating it once more. The people didn't have to be this kind to him but he wouldn't judge them. He gets the feeling Hiraki would do the same thing in case. For a while, he finished up to 22 plates of food but lays back in bed resting a little more. At least he was full.

"That was good...I never had that much good food.." he said.

"They wanted to, Hoshi..." she said

"Either way, that was way too nice of them....." he said rubbing the back of his head.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:39 am

He didnt know what to do except express his thanks for the meal and lodgings. "How long was i asleep?"
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:47 pm

"Oh, how long? Well, you were out for five days after that time. The others from the village was worried you wouldn't wake up after so much energy you drained. Even I got worried you were never going to wake up. I didn't give up hope though because I stayed by your side, hoping you would and here we are. You're alright and awake again..." she said smiling to see Hoshi blink then look down at the empty plate that used to have food. He was out for that long? No wonder he felt hungry and is very weak still. His energy was coming back but at a slow pace.

"I didn't know I would be out that long..I thought after that, I would be alright. I guess not." he said.

"Don't worry about it, Hoshi. As long as you are alright and awake, that's all I care about." she said to touch his hand but Hoshi smiled holding it back. Minutes later, the leader of the small village came to check on the two but was happy to see Hoshi awake and alright.

"You sure gave us a scare my boy. I never expected you to do that all by yourself but at least your lady friend helped you at the last moment before it got worse. I never knew some one like you can have such power." he said but Hoshi rubs the back of his head to look down at his lap.

"Yeah, it's a long story sir but I hope or..we hope we didn't scare you or the people. "he said to hear the old man chuckle.

"No worries, they were more amazed than scared when seeing that. I know everyone in my village is dedicated to your heroic efforts to save us. I just hope their is a way we can repay you for what you did." he said.

"You don't have to since having a bed to rest and food is enough for me." he said.

"Oh my, even your heart is too kind for it's own good. You are a very lucky lady, miss." he said as Hiraki blushes and smiled.

"Yeah, I really am..." she said.

"Well, I shall leave you two alone. I will have someone near this area just in case you need something and try not to move. Your body needs all the rest it needs before you two leave to our adventure." he said before turning away and leaves the room.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:55 am

He whispers to hiraki in a hushed tone. "Five days? Were so far behind i had hoped to be at the sea by now not at thw first mountains."

"Its okay hoshi we might be behind but it will be okay." He looked at her having a hard time accepting things and nodded. He was sure she was right and decided to wait. He was almost rested but he doubted anyone especially hiraki would let him get up.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:35 am

"......." He didn't say anything but his expression showed he was not happy with being bedded for that long. She looked worried at Hoshi from how he felt from this before reaching to touch his cheek and get his attention.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we can catch up in no time. We can do what is needed to; training and other things so again no worries. We'll catch up in no time." she said gently to kiss his cheek but Hoshi sighed again, defeated.

"Alright, Hiraki. I just hope my resting time isn't too long. I've been in bed for five days and it's not fun to be. I guess I'll just wait and see how fast I can recover." he mutters laying back on the bed but Hiraki smiled to just shake her head. They will be out in time but she had to make sure he was fully rested first.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:42 am

As she cared for him when he was awake it was hard for him to stay still and harder for him to sleep. Ge was restless waiting on his body to feel better meanwhile he was missing training travel and pushing hiraki's sweet spots to tease embarass or arouse her. He couldnt do any of these 3 things and he wanted nothing more tham to get up and catch up on the journey.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:51 am

He did enjoy the thought of having someone care or worry about him due to the event a while back but he didn't like staying still. Hoshi wanted to do things, work on things, and maybe play with his girlfriend but he was bed stuck till he was 100% better in recovery. Hiraki knew he hated this but she always kept telling him he will heal in due time but no matter what, they will be back on the road soon. A few more days passed while Hiraki was making a small bowl of food for herself after giving him his plate. Lucky for them their was a small stove near here so they could cook their food. She even got the leader helping with some other things like a map and supplies for them when they do leave. Both were grateful for his help but hopes to repay him in kind.

Hoshi kept eating his food but he did miss traveling in the open, seeing new places and meeting new people or challengers. However, he's stuck here till he recovers. He already misses the playtime he and Hiraki would do but seeing her walking around, her beauty, and grace only made him want her more. It's hard to not get aroused when she's close. He had to fight it for now without showing his needs because Hiraki didn't notice and she might tell him another time due to his body healing. One night, he couldn't even sleep while Hiraki was brushing his hair humming a little but he really was close to getting out of bed but Hiraki tells him to just rest. He was close to healing but not yet.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:28 am

Hiraki i can walk now we can leave." He said but she was firm and shook her head.

"No hoshi im not risking it. If something happens youll nust get hurt again and you just got better. " she was worried about him he knew

"The worst wounds are healing and my life isnt in danger so there is nothing to worry about ill be fine."

"No i told you im not leaving until you are 100%" she said again and he decided to give up. He senses she was annoyed by his pestering to leave and didnt want to annoy her too much. He knew it would only be a vpupke of days more but he was already feeling pressured by how much time had passed.

The villagers were rebuilding in a new spot further away from the mountain and by hoshi best guess they were halfway done. These were a hardy people and he sensed that they may have had to rebuild several times just in this generation from earthquakes. When hiraki finally allowed him to get up and walk around on his own he stayed in the village and observed them.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:18 pm

They were busy with new ideas and plans in order of being sure everyone is safe. The leader was right there speaking with his people but saw some younger than him but adults, speaking to him about a couple things. All he did was wave it off showing a smile as they sighed smiling as well. Hoshi had a guess the leader was a man that always wanted what's best for his people. He only sighed thinking about a few more things till he just gave up and shook his head wondering what he should do now. He could try to convince her to leave but Hiraki will only force him to stay in bed a little longer.

He wanted to leave but she wouldn't let him. She wanted him to get rest and be alright with nothing harming him. Besides of many things, she would have just tied him down in bed. Thinking a little more, he started to head back into the small house to rest up a little longer.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:12 pm

He had a thought. What if he distracted her with pleasure. She might be more agreeable and they would both enjoy it immensely. Well he knew he would he always seemed to hope she enjoyed it too.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:43 pm

He was just staying in bed relaxing after some time but sees Hiraki cleaning up a plate that he finished off from having food on it. She was humming to herself while doing nothing else to clean up everything after some time. He didn't know how to distract her the right way without upsetting her. Because he didn't want to annoy her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:45 pm

Hiraki youre working too hard cone sit and rest with me im sure it woukd be more oleasant that tirelessly cleaning and worrying"
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:56 pm

"I don't know right now, Hoshi. I still have a few more things I need to clean up." she said to him.

"That's understanding but I don't want you to over do it. Then we can't travel." he said to her while Hiraki thinks about that but only shrugs to check the list.

"That wound't be a problem...I don't need to sit down to rest for a long time. You, on the other hand, still needs to rest up till we can leave." she said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:00 pm

Hirakiii... im saying i want to be nect to you and since um confined to the bed and cant go to you i need you to come here.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:09 pm

"Hoshi..."

"Please Hiraki?" he asked with a pout shown on his face while she didn't say anything looking at him once more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:13 am