Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 33 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:57 am

"But you are a saian warrior Hoshi. I figure you would hold on a little more and yet I was wrong. I know you would wish to use your strength on me and I can take it. So....go ahead. I don't mind.." she smiled kissing his lips again but Hoshi held her tightly against his body feeling her grinding her hips that his member pushes into her deeply that it was twitching from how wet and hot it was. She felt more aroused than normal that he groans against her that she grinds into his lap pushing him even deeper into her. She purrs feeling more pleasure from this that she started feeling more wet and hotter that he grips her hips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 33 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:27 am

"You ggrr feel too good if i lose it its because you feel too good to stay sane." He said and moves his hips with hers.

"Mmm thats nice but i dont want you sane haa when we are like this you buried deep inside my pussy i want you to lost it and take me with all the strength. You did it before and i never forgot." She grinds harder and was serious making him blush and burn hotter. He gave her a thrust with some real effort put behind it and it stabbed her with pleasure making her cry out. Then he gave her another and another before building a heavy powerful thrusting to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:11 pm

"Ahhhh t..there you go, Hoshi. Just keep going and use me to your full power. Make me feel every inch of you inside of me. Make me your all over again..please.." she said bouncing on his lap that she cries out leaning her head back. The pleasure was powerful as it burns through her whole body, feeling him just bucking upward into her. His member pushes into her and pulls out feeling her wetness spilling out before she grips one of her breasts feeling the hard nipple.

"Ahhhhhh hahaaaa Hiraki...w..why do you feel so good? You feel so amazing i..inside....Hhhhh..." he hugs her tightly while feeling her bouncing and bucking her hips down. She only wanted him to ravish and love her that Hiraki begins kissing his neck with hisses escaping her teeth. He felt amazing and it just made her crave for more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:15 am

He slammed harder and faster going all out inside her. He felt too good to hold back and he made sure to make he4 feel every inch of him as she moans squeezing her breast. His cock stabbed her deeply just as she wanted and his omeasure was deiving her insane as she kisses and nips his n3ck grinding he rbody against him. She was overheating and lusting heavily for him even while taking his relentless pounding. They were both getting clsoer and he started to reach for her breasts to add to her pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:51 pm

Hiraki was panting heavily against his neck, wrapping her arms around his shoulders feeling him going all out. As for Hoshi, he was only growing more and more hotter that his body was starting to look more weaker than normal. He groans thrusting up into her that she gasped sitting up slamming her hips down with his thrusts.

"Feels s..so good..I can't..hhaaa...." he tries warning her but she only kisses his lips deeply grinding into his lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:24 am

They swirl their tongues around eachothers tongues and tbrust hard against eachother buolding up closer and closer to an ultimate climax. She felt it getting worse and he felt her going all out even in his daze. He couldnt hold it back much more and as she pulls back and arches her body in a screaming orgasm he birsr inaide of her with a load moan. They fall limp except for their hips whitch twitch and move incontrollably since they both lost it and couldnt move after their ultimate release.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:51 pm

She twitches feeling their hips still moving against one another but Hoshi and Hiraki blushes heavily feeling more pleasure because of it. She held his cheeks with both hands that he was groaning wanting to feel more of her. His hands gripping her rear as he was grinding her hips into his lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:15 am

He needed to slow down and catch a breal but someth9ng wasnt letting h8m. His hips keep thrusting and sje moans out even louder. Unable to move herself with he rmuscled she uses her mind to move her body to feel more pelasure. She also moves his hips and even harder than he was as her lust amd need for more uncinsciously imcrease her natural ability for this one time.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:36 am

"H-Hiraki?! How in the world are you-sssssss!" He grips her hips feeling her move with the power of her mind that she begins whimpering and kissing his neck. She wanted him to feel nothing but pleasure and being able to heal him during this process was just as good. Both of them panted when hearing the wet clapping of their skins hitting against one another, same for their sexes that she sits up panting moaning out on how good he felt inside of her. With a whimper, she started kissing his neck again while forcing her her hips to still move with him inside of her.

"Hiraki...h.haaaaa..h..hiraki.."

"Shhhhhh just let me make you feel good Hoshi..Let me do all the work for you mmmm but..y..you can enjoy it or join me? I don't mind if you give a helping hand to me." she said as her breasts pressed up against his chest that he panted leaning his head back as she made his hips shift or bend up so he could hold her rear helping her bounce.

She gasped feeling the sudden bouncing but leans her head down moaning out even louder. The tip already pushing through the cervix and close to the womb again. "Ahhhhh yes!! Yes just a little more. I just have to g..get you through my w..womb mmmmmmm I know you'll love how much tighter I made it for you Hoshi. Please.....just let me do this..." she panted against his neck still moaning out that her hips now slam into his own.

"Ahhhhh fuck!!!! Hiraki e..easy, You might make me cum if you go that hard-Nugghhhh!!"

"I don't care *panting* You feel way too good, I can't control my hips when I feel pleasure. I'm already making them slam down onto your monster sayian cock I need it. I want you to make me yours Hoshi. Make me your lover and never stop loving me. I just..w..want you so much. I need you. I really really need you please!! Mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm.." she reaches up starting to mess with her breasts that Hoshi panted with some droll seen near his chin. She really was losing it from the moaning and pleasure she's getting that her body already was burning up because of that. He wanted her so badly now that it was leaving his mind into a standstill of pleasure. Panting louder with groans and a hiss, he quickly reaches to move her hand and squeeze her breasts making her whimper.

They felt soft still from her skin soaked in sweat but he pulls her down to kiss and lick at them and rubbing the nipples with his fingers. "*Purring* You like it that much? Their not as big b..but...hhaaaa...t..their still as good?" she asked not getting a response since he's busy pleasuring her for his own desires.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:01 am

He coukdnt stop even if he wanted to. Loving her and feeling the overwhelming pleasure she gave hom was too much and he lost hinsekf to her. Hepleasures her breasts kissing and nipping them.

"Mmm haa youre too good hiraki like you cant be satisfied i want to be good for you mmm but i cum too soon you wont like it " he said to her even as he sucks hard in one of her nipples. He couldnt get enough of her and everything she said and did made him lose it even more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:41 am

She giggled hugging him close that his face was pressed almost against her breasts, feeling him sucking on them while giving a couple licks. Hissing slightly, her body grinds into his own lap that a groan was heard from him. "Oh t.mmmmmmm trust me. Even if you did come, I would still keep going. One of them isn't enough and you have plenty. Your a sayian silly and I know you have more power in you hmm? You can ravish me and fuck me till I'm in a mindless state." she whispered into his hair that she reaches behind her feeling his balls to rub them.

He winces feeling her touch but it was warmer than last time to have him look at her as she was blushing. "Besides; I'm never going to not hate anything you do. I'll just love you more and more..till my hunger is full, you can do whatever you want. You can even break me because you can get even bigger can you? Or you do wish for something tighter?" she asked making him hold her rear near her second hole. It twitched to make him blush thinking if it's alright to push in her ass.

"Y..You.....really?"

"If you want...I don't think we used it but it's exciting right?"she said starting to grind her lap into his own as he groans hugging her closer against him. She still feel amazing and all this pleasure was going through his head right now it was not funny. He felt his mind slipping but she didn't even stop her hips. They only kept going harder and harder wanting to milk him dry.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:05 pm

He ficuses hard on her pleasure and she grits her teeth toghtening up on him. She was staeting to feel too good now and betyer than she thought she would. He could tell she eas serious and she slams herself harder on him grinding her hips more heavily. He was losing it and throbbing fas5er and fssyer inside of her as he grww closer. She was dripping and clenching down on him worse as their pleasure grows worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:11 pm

She blushes feeling what Hoshi was doing that Hiraki kisses his lips to try distracting him once more. A deep grumble left his throat feeling her do this but that left him feeling more and more heated because of it. The sensation of desire going through them that he was already holding her rear moving his head to kiss her lips deeply.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:47 am

He kisses her deeply lost to how good she felt and driving his hips as hard as he could against her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:39 am

She smiles in the kiss still nipping his bottom lip but he only groans loving the sensation going through his mind and body. Hiraki was dangerous but in a arousing way that he pulls her closer against his body, kissing her harder that she moans softly. Her breasts were pressed up hard against his chest feeling it more heated than normal.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:25 am

He was burning worse after feeling agt this and his hips jackhammer as he completely loses his sense of self tk thw pleasure he wanted to give her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:37 pm

She still kept grinding and bouncing wanting more that her hole was ripping heavily thanks to it. Her body burning very hotly after feeling him jackhammering inside of her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:35 am

He was comoleyely lost to his desire for her and went all out with hea u groans leaving his lips. He couldnt stop or ease up on her and feeling her grinding and hearing her moan were driving him insane to take her more. He was loving every minute with her and he holds her tightly still working yo give her more pleasure. She felt him throbbing harder as he renews his focus to give her more pleasure
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:23 am

"Ahhhh it's getting deeper. Your monster sized member is pushing all the way through my womb. I'm going to cum at this rate if you d.don't hhaaa slow down." she warns him but that only got him more excited to suddenly lower his head to take one of her breasts in his mouth. She threw her head back screaming out that she stops her hips from grinding into him. Though that didn't stop him when he begins groaning and sucking on them hard.

"M..my breasts.....n..nipples...w..what are y...mmmmmmm!" he felt her shaking while doing this but that made him feel more heated wanting more of her. His head already was fuzzy from the heat between them that he was already running his hands down her back and up to feel her get goosebumbs by each touch.

"*Groans before moaning out*Mmmmmmm" He never felt her this good before but it could be because he's sayian and she's some alien from another world. That seems to be a exciting and hot experience. She panted trying to clear her head before he pulls on her nipples to see her twitching again wanting to feel more pleasure. She already was burning up that Hiraki purrs kissing the top of his head feeling more pleasure burning through her. He even grips her rear feeling her already growing wetter and tighter around his member.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:54 am

He couldnt hold out much l9nger but she didnt know that. He was giving h3r so much she thought 8t was endless. She and he grow closer together wanting to keep their pleasure and heat going as much as possible. He throbs ineide harder and starts to swell.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:28 pm

Hiraki felt it that she hugs him tighter with hearing groans from hoshi. They were drawing closer and closer that he quicken his thrusts hearing her screaming out dazed. Before long, she quickly slams her hips down to feel him scream out as well. His member releases a heavy load of cum inside of her that Hiraki whines feeling lost in heat.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:18 am

Qhwn he burst inside of her her hoke sucked it up wanting more and more each time it pumped into her. He didnt think she came and she was dtill moving her hips to feel more when his release stopped.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:14 pm

She panted feeling him fill her up once more that Hiraki smiled holding his cheeks to kiss his lips softly. He groans holding her tightly against his chest that she was feeling over heated because of it. Her body feeling more lost in dazed pleasure. She only wished to feel more that it left her burning even worse now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:33 am

Her hips keep thristong down on him wanting more of his pleausre and cum as he groans into th3 kisse sshe gave him. He was overheated as she was and his hips start to buck harder on reflex as he lost control of his body to the burn8ng he felt for her. She cri3s out breakinf the kisses and settles where she will feel more then kisses his lips wh9ning as he rokeasure begins to reach its peak.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:53 pm

"Ahhhhh hhaaaa t..too close. Your thrusting all the way inside my womb Hoshi. I can feel you getting even deeper to my womb. You feel so good I'm going to get closer." she whines feeling this but that made her whole body become soaked in sweat. She only feels more weak that Hoshi kept holding Hiraki thrusting into her that she was panting and crying out feeling him quickening his thrusts.

"So close...I feel so close Hiraki.." he groans out feeling her tightening up that she whimpers holding his cheeks to see him shutting his eyes.

"M..Me too. You feel way too good; your going to make me cum too Hoshi."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:24 pm