Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Helping another friend

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Helping another friend

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:51 pm

It was late at night in some bar by the back part of the city while a bartender was fixing some drinks for his customer. Brandon was sitting in one of the stools there but looking down at the counter and his drink. He's been having a real bad night from things only getting worse and worse each day of his life. He lost his own job due to some lying scum bag that lied about him stealing some documents. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time and ended up getting caught. The second thing was him losing his car due to some late payments but no one would even help him. He lost his so called girlfriend because she left him for a old friend named Lu or cheated on him. He would be seen staying here alone drinking all he can till someone could come and take him home.

Brandon didn't have anyone right now since they were celebrating another friends party but he wanted to be alone during the time. He picks up the glass with whiskey and drinks it down in one gulp before lowering the glass down.

"Hit me again Ross..." he mutters a little drunk but the bar tender sighed seeing him over drinking again.

"Brandon, I think you need to head home and get some rest. I know you had a hard week this month but please, you're only making yourself sick and weaker. Do you want me to call someone to pick you up and take you home?"he asked but Brandon groans to shake his head.

"I don't need help from my so called friends. I just want to drown in my sorrows away from this stupid life of mine. My father didn't give a shit except my mother that had to leave to get away from him but now I find out she is trying to come home. My job didn't believe me when I tried to explain everything was wrong and yet they fired me. And to make it worse, my girlfriend I was going to ask to marry cheated on me with Lu! Lu of all people and because he was rich and she was some stupid gold digger."

"Yeah, you seriously did have a horrible week but drinking yourself like this won't help you, Brandon. You need help or someone to help you." he said cleaning a glass but pours more whiskey into his glass with new pieces of ice cubes. He quickly picks up the cup and drinks a little more from it as the burning liquid hurts his throat.

"Why not? It helps to be able to ignore this stupid week since it was fucking horrible. Let me die in misery.." he mutters before laying his head on the counter to look right at his drink. Everything he wanted to forget was stuck in his mind for a while before getting a headache. The bar tender sighed to turn away and goes to check on something for a second but sees the door open with someone else walking inside. It was a female named Melli who was going to take a seat one seat down from Brandon.

"Oh, hey Melli. I see you showed up this time huh?" the bar tender said to her but she checked the menu that was resting on the counter.

"I guess so but sorry for that. I've been so busy with work and I couldn't come to see you Ross. I just hope I didn't miss anything.." she said but he shook his head to her.

"You haven't....same as usual."

"Uh huh..." she said showing a smile on her face looking to order before her eyes noticed Brandon sitting beside her one chair over. She wonders who he was and why he seems familiar. Melli did see that he was heavily drunk from the whiskey he got and it seems he drank a little way too much. Melli looks at him still before seeing her food being made by the chef in the back since they knew what she orders everytime but tries new things.

"Ummmm Ross? Who the heck is this? Is he alright?"

"He's..another customer I see but you can say he's had a little too many...again."

"Really? He drinks himself till he passes out?"

"In a way yes. He's been like this for a while but I wouldn't ask right now because Brandon is a little...off."

She didn't say anything when hearing that but wonders if this man was named Brandon could even move.

"Hey, are you okay?" she asked but Brandon didn't answer Melli and looks away from her feeling annoyed now. "Hello? Did you hear me? Are you alright?" she asked once more before reaching to touch his shoulder but Brandon hits her hand away rather hard.

"Don't touch me! Why can't you people leave me alone?" he said angry but Melli saw his eyes were red and seen with tears. Something told her he had a really really bad day or week. Something was seriously bad to make him feel like this.

"Ummmm....." she looks at him before seeing her food set down a few minutes later. The bar tender looks at Brandon and shook his head.

"Hey Ross? What is this guy's deal? Is he alright?" she asked him but Ross shook his head.

"Lets just say he's had a really 'bad' week. I mean a seriously bad week. I don't know what else to tell him but he's been drinking hard liquor for a few hours now to a few weeks. I told him drinking like this isn't healthy but he's stubborn. I wish others would help him but he just pushes them away."

"That is seriously not healthy but I won't ask his business. He needs to stop and head home if he looks this heavily drunk." she said.

"That's what I told him but nooooo he still dose it." Ross said but sees Brandon groaning with his head killing him now but this told Melli he had to go home. She looks at her food again still piping hot but Ross takes it and packs it up for her. He then gives her some address that was Brandon's to take him home.

"I know this is your friday off Melli but-"

"Yeah, Yeah, I get it. I'm taking him home now...Thank Ross."

"You're welcome.." he said seeing him move from the counter to the other side. They both went to try helping Brandon up but he struggles a little in their hold not wanting to head home. "Brandon, stop that. You need to head home and get some sleep. You will have the worst hangover ever tomorrow...now let her take you home."

"I don't want to head home! Leave me alone!" he said in a sluggish tone but Melli and him force Brandon out of the bar and to another blue car that was hers. They went over to it carefully and Ross opens the door for Brandon to get in. They made sure he didn't hit his head before putting on the seat belt for him, shutting the door. Melli goes to the driver's side and gets in seconds later.

She starts the car and sees Ross looking at her through the window. "The directions will take you to his house. I know it's alot to ask and seeing you were just getting off...."

"It's fine, Ross. I'll be sure to get him home and maybe stay there to watch him."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Helping another friend

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:56 am

He eas whoozy and looking at her. Hey youre pretty cute" he slurred badly but was still almost legible. He decided it wasnt so bad getting a ride since he walks. At his door he had trouble getting the key until he got a bit impatient and held the lock and the key jamm8ng it in and turning it with a loud clicl that started a series of other clicks. He threw open the door and tettered almost falling but managed to get to the sink.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:32 pm

Melli looked a little shocked from the impatience behavior of this man but she walks into his house. She was glad that he wasn't a messy type of guy with some trash here and there but nothing too bad. She sees it was a nice little home but shuts the door behind her and relocks it. She goes to help him to see him wetting his whole head under the sink with warm water but Melli rushes to help him.

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like *Hic* i'm doing? I'm trying to get rid of this headache. Why?" he said looking to her but Melli winces a little from the strong breath of the alcohol he drank at the bar. He seriously was wasted from all that and she may have to indeed stay with him till morning. Shaking her head, Melli pulls his head away from the sink and sees him wobbly on his feet.

"I don't need ya help. I can walk just f-fine..*burps*"

"*Sighs* Sure you can, big guy. Come on, lets get you in the bathroom so you can take a bath to wash yourself up. You had a long night and I think tonight is enough for you." she said but helps him to the bathroom. When arriving, she sets him down on the toilet and pulls the shower curtains back. Melli turns the knob of both cold and hot water to put the stopper in. She makes sure the water wasn't too hot or too cold but sees Brandon muttering to himself about how life was just a bitch to him. It's like nothing was going to help him but only seems to become worse for him.

"Alright....while the water fills the tub, I need you to stay here and tell me where your sleep wear is. Or where is your room?" she asked looking at him but Brandon hics again that he winces from another headache pulsing in his brain.

"Uhhhh nevermind. I think i see it.....now, don't move and just stay there." she said before turning to the room to get some sleep wear for him. Brandon watches her leave the bathroom as the water was coming down from the shower head with some mist filling the room. He heard her walking in his room to find some clothes in the dresser but lowers his head to look at his hands and his wedding ring. He only looked more sad that he reaches to touch the gold band thinking about her and how she and Lu lay in bed together relaxed. He felt painful memories burning in his scared heart but grips his pants.

She betrayed him. Lu mistook his trust. Everything was messed up to him now. While thinking, Melli came back and sees the bath done to set his clothes down and turn the water off. She then looks at him and tried to help him undress to help him in the bathroom. He didn't look up at her but sees her remove the shirt showing a muscular tee shirt.

"Alright, I made you some water so you can take a bath. I'll get you some medicine for your headache and hangover you will have in the morning. I will make some for you to drink after you finish so please don't over do it." she said before Brandon sees her stand up and leaves the bathroom to give him privacy but she did get some medicine for him to take after he was done. All Brandon did was look at the water while sitting in the tub that he sees her already put fresh clean clothes on the sink counter and his dirty smelly clothes from alcohol and other things in the Landry room.

".................." he looks at the gold band on his wedding finger to take it off and look at it with hate. The ring was then tossed into the trash to never haunt him again and tries to bath himself.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:39 pm

Yhe water flows soothing and relaxing his body and melli stayed away as he showered. She cuaght a gl8mps of him and it was a mistakebsinve she liked what she saw.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:03 pm

He seems to be a built type of guy but Melli did have a unknown urge to find a boyfriend that would be pretty cool. Most guys used many things to become like him but it seems it's all natural from exercise and training on his free time. A guy that heavily drinks to try drowning his sorrow made her wonder what the heck was going on in her mind. Maybe after this, she won't even see him again but at least she was able to help him.

She still waited for him to finish while holding his medicine with some water in her other hand. Seems he was silent from everything but at least its nothing too serious. She sits in the hallway waiting for him to take his shower but she did see a few pictures of him with other people she's never seen or met before but she did just meet this guy too.

Melli lets out a sigh and looks at the cup of water mixed with medicine but before wondering about it, she heard the shower turn off and sees some stream from the cracks of the door. She looks up seeing the door open up with stream flowing into the hallway to show Brandon holding his towel since he was dressed and looking at her. Seems she had some water mixed with medicine. His hair was down a little from getting wet before not able to ask what was going through his mind.

"Well.....I guess you're done with your shower so I made you some medicine to help you with your headache. You just need to take this and you get in bed to sleep this whole night off." she said but Brandon only hicups again and feels his head still pounding a little before walking to his bedroom and Melli following him. They make it to the bedroom and sees him set the towel down on the dresser and then goes to sit on his bed hearing a squeak. She walks over with the medicine and sits in a chair to hold it out to him.

"What...is this?"

"Medicine. It will help your headache you have right now but it will help deal with your massive hangover in the morning so here." she said handing it over to him but Brandon just looks at it then up to the girl that was trying to help him. He's never met her before and yet she helped him home and is taking care of him. Melli still waited for him to take it but Brandon reaches to take the cup and hears fizzing in the water from the medicine. He shook his head and drinks a little of the medicine.

It made him wince a bit from how strong it was but keeps drinking it a little more but Melli made sure he drinks it all. He empty the cup after a few gulps then looks to set the cup down on the table with the lamp and looks down to lay down on the bed. Melli stood up and pulls the blanket on him while sitting back down to look at the time.

"..................."

"Now, you be sure to stay in bed and rest. No more getting up and no more over drinking. Don't you know how bad it is over drinking that much? Just be glad it didn't seem just as bad.." she said but Brandon didn't say anything from hearing the words she spoke. Brandon slowly lets out a sigh and tries to ignore the pain in his head still pounding away at the moment. She had a guess that he didn't wish to talk about his bad week or month and she understood. Everyone had those days of moments but she hopes he'll be alright.

She stayed by his side to hope he'll sleep but Brandon remained looking at his hand before he lets out a yawn with both eyes shut. Melli was looking at the clock but they didn't say anything from the time it became 12 midnight.

"........Hey.."

"Hmmm?"

"Why did you help me? I don't even know you and you don't know me so why did you...."

"Lets just say I wanted to help you since you had a bad week or month. I won't ask why but Ross told me you were drinking yourself to death till you pass out. He then asked me to take you hom-"

"You know Ross too?"

"I help him sometimes when his business was heading down and we were friends. He lets me eat my favorite food during the time I get off from work and just want to relax. He asked me to help you get home and here we are." she said looking at him before Brandon lets out a sigh but covers his face and eyes, feeling angry from doing all of this. He over drank again and it only left him unsure about things now. Why is his life like this? Being betrayed and hurt from many things. He might even lose his house thanks to it.

"I...I get it."

"Will you be alright?" she asked but Brandon had no comment towards that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:58 pm

He sighs and asks her. " do you want to kniw why? Om sure ross told you." He asks and guessed at the same time. He was willing to tell her as thanks and he did like how she looked when he was sober. In fact she was beautiful either way
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:11 pm

"He didn't tell me anything that happened to you or of your bad week. I won't disrespect your privacy in some way if it's bad to talk about it." she said wanting to respect that but Brandon looks down at the floor but then looks at the wall, shifting in his bed with the blanket on him. Brandon didn't mind telling her anything if she asked but he was glad to know she was respecting his wishes without pushing him to tell her. Unlike some females that only wished to hook up for sex.

"So he didn't tell you anything to respect my privacy?"

"Yeah. So no worries, I won't bother or ask since you don't want to speak about it after this. All you should do is rest and try to stay stable tonight till tomorrow." she said checking the time that showed it was still midnight but 20 minutes passed while they spoke or stayed in silence. Brandon only lets out a sigh but looks at the window to see the stars in the sky but he just wished to forget his terrible days. The day he lost his job. The day he found his wife cheating on him. Him losing every bit of money. Even losing his car but he worries of losing his home too.

Everything was not going well and he just hated it. He hated everything and it just made him want to disappear into nothing. Melli sees him looking silent again but she only sighed to looked at the floor but noticed some papers on the counter seeing some 'past due' 'rent demanded' or 'other junk mail'.

"................"

"...*yawns lightly*"

"Here; why don't you go ahead and go to sleep. You need your energy for tomorrow." she said that caught his attention as she stood up but Brandon turns his head to see her stretch a little before looking away again.

".....I guess so."

"Just try to get your rest and forget about your bad days okay...everything will be okay...I know it. Either way, I'm going to go to sleep on the couch and then we can-"

"You can take the guest room beside mine. Think of this as one of my thank you for helping me. I really do owe you for this.." he mutters as Melli smiled happy to be of help for him.

"No problem......just try and get some sleep alright? I'll see you tomorrow." she said but turns to head to the door but opens it.

"Good night and sleep tight...ummmmm..."

"Brandon. It's Brandon Maboroshi."

"Good night then Brandon...oh and the names Melina Shimaki." she smiled to him before leaving the room while shutting his door and head to the guest room. Brandon thought her name was pretty but lets out another yawn before curling up under the blanket and goes to sleep. Melina already was in bed but she dozed off a hour later.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:15 pm

He blushed from ber name. It was pretty like her but he turned over and went to sleep.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:10 am

She was already sleeping herself but this night, Brandon was able to sleep this time without anything else bothering him. Even not getting nightmares of how his life was ruined from thing. The night passes on as normal in a calm way before the morning sunset shines in both rooms hours later. Brandon was still sleeping right now but he seems a little sick. The hangover did come and it hit Brandon hard to make him sick. In the guest room, Melina was already awake but she was doing some cleaning around his house but was putting things in their locations or destinations.

She saw some late bills and other things but Melli decided to fix that or at least help. The phone near by was picked up and decided to call the row of numbers to deal with them. First was the main important bills while speaking with the banks that morning. She waited for the other to pick up while hearing the ringing before hearing a click.

"Hello and welcome to the RRS bank where customers is always right. This is shawn, how can I help you?"

"Hi, I wanted to speak about something.  I was calling about one of your customers named Brandon Maboroshi with some bills saying this bank owns this house and demanding he needs to leave in a few weeks?" she asked hearing the sigh in the phone.

"Oh him. Yeah, we been sending messages and warning letters to him because he has not been able to pay the fine for each one. The eletric and Water companies won't accept any payment from him because he owes ten thousand dollars for all in total. We don't want to do this but it's our job to-"

"I get it but seriously? He's had a hard time right now and I don't think new problems should be seen. Why don't I take care of this problem for him? I'll pay off his late bills and mortgage. So is that alright?"

"I..I don't know how you are expecting to pay it. The only owner to the companies are just following the rules. You may need to speak to Melinda Shimaki to fix this." he said but she sighed to hold the phone.

"You don't recognize me do you? It's me, the owner of the companies in this city....take the time to know me.." she said waiting before the other on the line gasped afraid knowing who it was.

"M-Miss Shimaki! I'm so sorry! I thought you were-"

"It's fine but hear me out. I want all the stuff he owns wiped clean. I'll be sure they get paied off. Make sure to give him back the house, keep the eletric and water on for him and leave him be. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes ma'am, of course. I'll be sure to do that for him. One second.." he said working quickly to clear all the things he owe the bank. Melina waited for the banker to finish before hearing him speak again.

"Alright, everything is wiped clean. Was their someone else I can help with ma'am?"

"No, that's all. Thank you for helping me with the problem...and remember, nothing else understand?"

"Yes ma'am. I hope you have a good day." he said before she thanks him with them hanging up. Melli looks at the bills and tosses them away like they never came. Melli sighed and goes to cleaning up the house for him and maybe cook some breakfast for him.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:13 am

He woke up to the smell of fire and bikted aeake rushing to pit it out but saw she was cooking and there was no fire just good food. "Oh... i thought you wer a drunken dream" he said and returned to his room to get dressed. She saw him come down the stairs in onky his underwear and it did little to hide his body.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:29 am

She shook his head seeing that but at least he wasn't falling on the ground and hurting himself. Melli only went back to fixing his plate of eggs, sausage, toast, oatmeal, pancakes, and a side of bagles. She wasn't hungry right now but will eat later on since Melli wanted for Brandon to come down and eat. She started washing the pans clean after finishing up but Brandon came down dressed and clean again after taking his shower and brushing his teeth. His hair was even neatly clean this time before walking over to make sure this was not a dream.

"Uhhh, you okay? You're just staring at me and looking at me funny." she said to him but Melli sees Brandon pinch his cheek to wince from the sting. Yep, he's awake and their was a girl name Melina actually cooking him breakfast.

"So I'm not really dreaming. This is real.."

"Of course it's real. Now, why don't you get over here and eat some breakfast? I know you have to be hungry right now so please come eat." she said showing a smile but Brandon scratches his head and goes to sit down seeing the plate with good hot food fresh from the stove. He picks up a fork and gets some eggs and pancake to begin eating. When he chews and swallows, he looked shocked from how good it tasted. Brandon gulps the food down and begins eating more while Melli smiled.

She was glad he liked it before taking a seat after setting down his cup of coffee and her plate of bagels and hot tea for the morning.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:32 am

He sighs and looks at the side table before bursting out of his seat. My bills MYBILLS ohnoohnoohno gotta find them i hope i didnt get stupid and throw them out." He said diving for the trash and going through it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:38 am

"Ummm, dude? You can calm down. You don't have to worry about the bills." she said but Brandon quickly pulls them out seeing each one covered with dirt but he cleans it with a few strokes of his hand to see them alright. Why would she even say that but Brandon didn't answer since he had to use the last bit of his money to pay them and keep everything on for this month. That or till he finds a job.

"What are you speaking of? I do need to worry about these. I know their planning on turning everything off today because of my late bills. I don't want to live out in the street." he said worried but Melli only tilts her head to the side but sighed now. This guy was really worried over that but she sees him pick up the phone and call his bank to make the payment. She knew once he calls, and tells the banker everything, he might be shocked hearing it.

"...........*Drinks some tea while reading paper*"

"Come on, come on, come on. Please pick up...." he said worried now and gripping the phone but Brandon hears a click and hears the same one Melina spoke to.

"Hi and thank you for calling the RRS bank where customers are our family. This is Shawn, how can I help you?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:43 am

Shawn its maboroshi again i almost have enough saved to pay it off but i dont know when or if it can happen today. Give me a week and ill have the whole sum i promise. " he said frantically. He wasnt lying but he didnt know it was taken care of.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:53 am

"Ummm, Mister Maboroshi sir-"

"Yeah, I know I'm sorry this is badly late. It took me longer than I thought to get the money together after some..problems but no worries. The money will be given to you when I can!" he said gripping the phone but Shawn was trying to calm Brandon down or speak his words of what happened this morning but he didn't hear. Melli was watching all this but takes a sip of her tea once more reading the paper.

"Mr. Maboroshi, if you just listen to-"

"So, due to all this, I have to send this through a pay check or something right? I mean, it might take longer before you get it but please don't turn anything off. Your money will be sent to you guys because I don't want to live outside and-"

"Mister Maboroshi, will you calm down!?"

"?????"

"Listen, you can keep your money. We don't need it." Shawn said that left Brandon really confused now still holding the phone. Why would he say that? He got a warning from this same guy to pay up or else he'll lose his house along with the other stuff. So, why did he say this now?

"Uhh, explain?"

"To explain, all of your bills have been wiped clean so you don't owe us because it's been all paid for. The water, electric, house everything." he explains to hear Brandon's shocked gasp to almost drop the phone.

"B-but how? I owed a thousand dollars to you guys. How in the world did-"

"That's because they were paid for by Miss Melinda Shimaki. She owns the bank and other companies all around the world. Didn't know you that? She paid everything off for you this morning so you don't owe us. So just throw away the letters and bills you got because they are all paid up now. You own nothing to the bank."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:55 pm

The phone reciver dropped and he started to tremble. He must have looked like a fool to her. He looked to see her still at the table and realized clearly who she was. He used to work for her before her manager where he worked fired him for no good reason and tjat made him even more nervous. He looked around the house and saw it clean and he fell down passing out.

The shock was too much for him and he lost consciousness.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:03 pm

She blinks seeing that but Melina lets out a sigh shaking her head before she sets down the cup of coffee. Why do people tend to do that when she wishes to help others like that? Not worrying about it now, she stood up and goes to help him to a couch. In a few hours later, Brandon was laying on the couch now with some ice placed on his head but Melli shook her head while holding the pack on him. She already made sure things will get better from now on but maybe she might ask how things became how they were but that's for another time.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:05 pm

Im sorry. I didnt kniw who you were and i wasnt a a very good costomer or host. You didnt have to do all that." He said softly nursing the lump that the floor gave him. He didn5 kniw why she wa shelping him at all.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:12 pm

"...................."

"However, if you wish for me to owe you back in sorry then I will-" he stops when seeing Melli hold a hand up that made him become silent. She looks at him with her eyes but resting one hand on her own to take her cup of coffee and take a sip from it. He wasn't sure what was going on before she lowers it down.

"First of all, you have to stop with the sorry. I wanted to help you because I had a good heart wishing to help. You seriously were on the verge to pass out from heavy drinking of so much. Don't you know what that shit will do to your body from drinking it down like soda?" she said but Brandon blinks not sure how to answer it that he looks up at the ceiling.

"I......oh.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:18 pm

He didnt knkw what to say to that and looked down he knew that he was deeply indebted to her and wanted to make it up to her. He kust coyldnt becuase she would refuse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:20 pm

She lets out another sigh and takes up her mug to drink a bit more of the coffee inside of it. The smell did left her mind wondering about things but she didn't know what he was thinking right now. Or was he shocked to find out about her position in the city. Her family owned many banks and other companies but she made sure everyone was fair treated. If she found out one of the managers were doing wrong, she would punish them herself. She waited for Brandon to lay back down on the couch before showing a cup of hot tea for him to make him sit up again.

"So.....why did you really do that? Are you doing this because you feel sorry for me? Or is this all a dream I'm sleeping deeply to.." he said looking silent that left him gently taking a sip of the tea. He tasted a sweetness and bitterness of lemon he thinks. She still relaxed a little before it made her more to think about that.

"Lets just say my heart wanted to help you so I did. You seem to have had to bad and you didn't deserve that. You should be happy with life and what you get to offer without things going down and eating you alive. Trust me on this alright? You should just live your life happy and free. No more sadness......so I figure I could help you." she said gently but takes a sip of her coffee again.

"Even so, you didn't have to do such a thing for that and just leave me be."

"And yet I did it because I want to help you. Just think of it as a helping hand by someone that wants you to live a good life. So again, just think of this as help if you wish." she said drinking the last bit of her coffee but stood up to stretch and look at the time. Brandon saw her walking over to the sink and sets the mug down but she slowly heads to the stairs before he remained silent.

Minutes later, she came back down a while later with a shower taken and looking better. She had her shoes she brought with flats but looks silent. If he was silent or felt unsure about it, she understand. Others would find it odd for her to do this but at least Melina was happy to help.

"Uhh.."

"It's fine. I'm going to head off but if you want, I was going to head home now since I did enough to help. I won't bother you no more if your that worried about it. See you later I guess and hope you will be okay....but not, that's enough..." she said about to grab the door knob.

"Wait!"

"?????"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:44 pm

If you want to keep visiting. I would very much enjoy it."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:38 pm

"Hmm? You sure you are alright with me visiting ya? I won't be a bother to you if you don't want me to see you no more. I get the city can be a little un kind but heck, this whole world is just insane like much." she said to him but Brandon shook his head to look right at the girl named Melli before showing a light smile on his own face. Deep down, he was happy to know that she took it out of her schedule to help him and it left his heart feeling a little better than before. She showed a smile as well but looks at the door.

"So, would it be alright for me to go ahead and see you again? Same with you seening me?" he asked.

"Sure. I won't mind at all. Anyway, see ya later Brandon......hope we see one another again." she said opening the door and goes inside to head on home for the morning. Before she left, Melli remembers something and stops to turn to him.

"One last thing.."

"Yeah?"

"I left my cell phone number if you want to talk or call me. I hope you do well or will be alright and try to ease up or stop the heavy drinking okay?"she asked but Brandon blinks rather surprised and hid a blush to nod.

Melli felt good seeing that before going ahead to leave for home now. At least she could help him but now she wonders if he will be alright and thinks of what else might have caused his life to be bad. While heading outside of his house she hears her phone ringing and gets in the car to set her things down and answers it.

"Hello?"

"My lady Shimaki, thank goodness you answered the phone. We been wondering where you been since you didn't pick up your phone." the butler said through the phone but Melli was driving off back home while setting the phone on loud speaker.

"Sorry Johnathan. I had to do a favor for Ross last night and give a helping hand to someone. I am returning home as we speak so I can get a few re checks on a couple things. Thought, I do feel a bit hungry myself now so do we have some extra food at home or should I.."

"My lady, we already did that this morning remember? We shopped for your things and kept the house clean. Right now, we are awaiting you to return home since you have a few missed calls from the companies that seem to be doing alright. Though, we are not sure about the last one if you heard of it." he said on the phone while Melli makes a turn to the left.

"What do you mean? Did something happen?" she asked.

"Yes. One of the workers from one of your companies have just fired someone due to a little fraud that happened and got the other blamed for it. We were not sure if you heard it but we wanted to tell you just in case."
    he said but this left Melli thinking a bit but looked a little annoyed now. She hated liars that try to make themselves look good and the other bad. She makes another turn and stops at a small shop to get some breakfast for herself since she had a weird craving for a bagle sandwich.

"And when was this?" she said placing a order seconds later and gets it in half a few minutes.

"A few weeks to a half month ma'am. The one that got fired was terminated right after but we got video footage from all this and the true view of what happened." he said but sends the video to her phone so Melli can watch it. She pushes play and sees it but while watching, she felt a little angry about this that she slowly felt her hair moving a little.

"I see....."

"Shall I go ahead and make perorations miss?"
    he asked but Melli drinks a bit of her apple juice before setting it down and drives back home.

"Please do. I think we need to give a worker an apology."

"As you wish.." he said before cutting the phone call off while Melli heads home quickly but she was rather mad with a figure to who it was. As the main watcher of her business, she will get this fixed as soon as possible. She shows up a hour later but went inside to figure out a way to deal with the problem. At noon, Brandon was out shopping for food now but he could use the money he saved up to buy food and other things. He walks through the town thinking to himself before seeing his old job where spotting a few people having a toast for someone that got promoted. He winced his eyes a little before he got angry seeing who.

It was the same man that got him terminated from his job and was broke to nothing. He was going to be promoted a week before that jerk got in trouble for doing something and put the blame on Brandon. He tired to explain his story but the jerk kept his lies and got him in trouble. He decided to ignore it and go inside the store to go and buy things he needed. He saw that everything was the same and some coworkers that saw him. One worker named Eleesha saw him and rushes over with a smile on her face.

"Brandon!!!"

"Hey, Eleesha. How's it going for you? Doing okay?" he asked but she showed a nod while hugging him. Other co workers went to say hi to him but he was happy to see some believed him.

"We been hoping you were okay Brandon after well..last week. It was so wrong for that jerk to get you fired for something you didn't do." she said but he sighed to shake his head.

"It's fine. I'm just glad he didn't get you guys in trouble so I can take it or at least find another job. If he still works here then he'll be sure I can't get rehired." he said but the others shook their head worried before hoping to find ways of helping Brandon.

"Hey! Why are you guys standing around? Get back to work!"

They turned around to see Howard there but he was wearing a business suit but holds a wine glass. He sees them glare at him but noticed Brandon to glare back. Why was Brandon here or was he here to finally see the real truth? He walks over with that smug on his face and looks dead in Brandon's eyes.

"Why are you here, reject? Didn't you get fired?" he asked.

"I did but I'm shopping. Is that wrong?"

"Maybe but as long as you aren't do anything wrong....fine. You can find the dog food in the back."

"...."

"Not funny, Howard.." Eleesha said but he glares at her.

"I wasn't speaking to you or any of you. Get back to work or else I'll fire you all!"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:46 pm

Brandon glared and decided to launch a complaint against him. As a customer he could do so with anonymity and really put a burr in his butt. Figeratively speaking of course. He finished shopping and bought good food and decided to save the rest.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:09 am

He was waiting in line to check out but Howard was watching him as the others figure him looking stupid. Why did he have to be the one to get Brandon fired? At least they could work with him. When Brandon gets to the check out, Eleesha checked the items down but Howard walks over then looks to them both. He then pushes a void button for his whole list to annoy Brandon.

"Howard?! What are you-"

"I changed my mind; maybe I don't think you deserve to shop here no more Brandon. You seem to be a threat and a thief here that we should banish you." he said with a smirk.

"Are you kidding me? I didn't do a damn thing and yet you are going to ban me?"

"Of course. I think you don't deserve to shop here so why don't you go and shop at a one cent store hmm?" he teased but Brandon gotten angry with this but he didn't do anything as Howard laughed at him as the others found it stupid and embarrassing for his behavior. Before long, the others heard the older manager walk but was worried. He looks at them holding a phone but he seems like someone just got off the phone.

"Howard!"

"What is it sir?"

"I..I just got a call from the head boss. She's coming to the store! Be sure to get everything ready! Right now!" he said.

"Right away! You heard him get prepared!" he said to the rest as they did that but Brandon blinks not sure who was coming.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:14 am