Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Helping another friend

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Helping another friend

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:00 pm

It may have took a whole month but Melli was finally discharged from the hospital. Both the butler and Brandon helped Melli walk from the main hallway of the hospital while she had to use a cane due to the weakness of laying in bed for that long. She didn't say anything during the time they were heading home but the butler was driving the car back to the house. However, he did explain everything to her of Brandon living with them and his things were brought to the house.

Brandon didn't know if she was okay with him living with them but he sees her not even saying anything right after that since she was looking out from the window seeing them passing other cars and buildings in the city. She didn't know what happened during the time she was knocked out but she knew her parents were happy to see her awake (after her father yelling at her for doing something stupid) and going home. They arrived at the main parking space and turns off the car before the butler gets out and Brandon did too.

"Alright, Miss Shimaki. Lets get you inside and I can prepare you some tea." he said seeing him opening the door and help her out of the back seat of the car. Brandon helps as well seeing her stumble a little that she falls face first into his chest. Brandon said nothing but helps her carefully while they get her to walk near the entrance of the house. The butler opens the door and helps Brandon get her inside of the house. He saw it was very well made and fancy at the moment which left him wondering if she was alone from being in this place alone with servants and her personal butler.

"Alright; where should I take her or have her sit?" Brandon asked the butler but he looks at Brandon then points ahead to another room while showing two maids waiting for them. They open the doors for them and shows a fancy bedroom. This had to be Melli's bedroom while getting her inside to take a seat in a chair near by. Brandon and the butler looks worried from all this or her expressions but they hope to see her get better after a while.

"There. We got her inside the house and the room so now she just needs to be watched over from now on. Right now, I should make her tea so she can have something.." he said while Brandon looks to him then at her.

"I get that but are you sure they are okay with her coming home?"

"As long as we watch her and she takes her medication, miss Melina will be alright. I'll be sure she will never hurt herself like this again and never have her feeling worse that time. I gave my promise to her parents to watch over her till she makes a full recovery but their are times when I need to leave and do errands for her. That's when you can watch her for me to be sure she's not doing anything hurtful to herself and her taking the medicine." he explains to Brandon.

"I think I get it but I just hope I'll be enough to help her and to stop her if she did that."

"You will be but don't forget, her mother asked you to watch over her and keep her safe. We had no idea she was like this but maybe you can help us understand her a little better. From what her mother tells me, you were the only one that was close to miss shimaki as a child. You were her childhood best friend." he said.

"That's true we were because she always came to me and spoke to me about things that happened after a while. She usually would only tell me things that bothered her. She told me about her hard nights to never get any sleep. Her mother even asked me to help with taking her medicine."

"And yet, you were apart from her so many years now. How were you able to remember all of that if you guys were apart?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure. I didn't know that was her when she first helped me and here I am sitting by her while she just came out of the hospital. I feel like I'm a terrible friend to her and didn't know about her condition till later." he said looking down at the floor but feels the butler touch his shoulder and watches him look up.

"Sir Brandon. I know deep down she is happy to see her childhood best friend again after all this time. However, I don't know if she's happy to see you have suffered this long. You both could have kept up with each other with phone calls and stuff but things may have gotten in the way of things. Believe me when I say this; you are not a terrible friend. You are one she didn't forget even if you did."

"But she should be furious with me. Hate me for forgetting her. Even letting herself get hurt like this. How in the world could I even call her my best friend if I let her do this to herself???"

"Because right now, you are here to help her and make sure she's alright again. Give it time, sir Brandon. After a while, she will be herself again. It may be slow but at least she will be here again like before. Just be here for her right now and show you still care about her after so much..." he said smiling to Brandon but he only nods to look back down at Melli as she was looking up at the ceiling from her weak body still relaxing. After everything, she wasn't sure what to do right now.

Later that evening, Brandon was keeping an eye on her after giving her the medicine she had to take. The butler was taking care of the dinner and her tea that goes with it. However, he was speaking with her parents about the progress when she got home. Nothing seems to have changed right now but they will keep their eyes on her till knowing it's safe for her.

He kept mixing a pot of creamy soup for Melina but he hopes she will eat it with some meat and  bread with it. Even if she didn't, at least the food is there for her in case. The maids told him that everything is alright now but he thanks them till filling up a bowl of the soup for Melli with meat and bread. With her tea prepared, he takes them on a tray to her room. He sees that Brandon had a blanket on her to keep Melli warm but she didn't move nor say a thing while looking down at the floor. After some time, he walks in and goes to set the food tray on the table.

"Any luck? Has she said or moved when I was gone?" the butler asked to see Brandon shaking his head no.

"Still had same reactions and didn't move. I don't know if she is ignoring everything or is not really in the mood to talk with anyone right now. This is starting to worry me a little more.."

"I know but we have to keep an eye on her just in case because we don't know what is going on in Melli's mind. She could be thinking of a lot of things and won't tell us but again, we will figure something out later before long. Lets just make sure she is alright." he said but sees Brandon nod and look at Melli again who now was looking at the light of the full moon outside.

"I hope you really are okay, miss Shimaki. Were already very worried about you and this is making things worse now. *Sighs* I guess I'll see if her bath is ready but keep an eye on her while I am gone. She needs to also eat so try to feed her if you can." he said before turning to head to the bathroom that's near her bed. Brandon looks back to Melli but then sees her food still steaming hot for her.

He carefully takes the bowl and held the spoon to mix the soup. Lifting his hand, Brandon held the spoon near her lips while she was looking down at the floor.

"Come on, Melli. The butler made some food for you to eat. We know you have to be hungry right now so why don't you open your mouth and say 'ahhh'?" he said gently to her but looked at her.

"................."

"Come on, Melli please? You need to eat to gain your strength.." he said looking at her.

".............."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:16 pm

He bkows on it to cool it before tipping it unto her mouth when she opens her lips to breathe. She tasted it and swallows with a light cough before he gave her more. She swallows it then gets used to him feeding her and checking her to see if she was okay.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:31 pm

She did a few more coughs from the soup being a little hot but Brandon blew on it so it's not as bad. Melli still wasn't speaking or looking at Brandon while he kept feeding her more food. He would eat something later on but for now, it's focusing on her. The butler came back minutes later to show some hot steam coming from her bathroom.

"The bath is ready. Is she eating or at least finished eating?" he asked, hoping she was eating. To make him smile, she was eating the food he made for her. With Brandon feeding her.

"She's starting to but things will be alright right after. It's only a little more food before she's done." Brandon said as the butler smiled happy to hear that. At least she was eating.

"Good. I got her clothes in the bathroom for her but a maid will help me with cleaning her up. Due to today, we can't leave her alone to even take a bath." he explains making Brandon slightly confused.

"But how come? Won't she just sit or bath herself?"

"It's possible but she could try to drown herself or worse. So right now, the best choice is to watch her. As for you Brandon, you'll wait here for her after we are done bathing her. Is that alright?" he asked to see Brandon nod still finishing up with feeding Melli her dinner. When she gets every spoonful, the butler helps her on her feet and slowly makes way to the bathroom. When he gets her inside, the female maid helps her undress before he looks to Brandon then shuts the door. The bath didn't take long or wouldn't take long but Brandon went to clean up the bowl in the kitchen after taking her dirty food tray.

He sees everyone was cleaning up again or at least the night shift butlers and maids. They stay up just in case someone needed something or stands guard for protection. He makes it to the kitchen to see three butlers washing dishes and one maid moping the floor.

"Ummm, hi. I hope I'm not disturbing you guys with cleaning but just bringing Melli's tray back." he said showing the dirty bowl and plate before one of the male butlers takes it and smiled at him.

"Thank you. I'm happy to see that miss Melina has eaten her dinner. Most of us were worried she wouldn't eat anything after just leaving the hospital today." he said but the other looks over at him and nods to agree.

"True, True. We heard about what happened before she got sent to the hospital. I'm just glad to know our master is safe and sound again. I just hope she'll be okay." he said before seeing the maid walk over and dunks the mop into the water bucket.

"She will be okay you two, just you wait. For now, she needs rest and guys watching over her. They as well as the rest need to make sure she won't do anything like that again. Worrying about her will make things worse." she said to them as they agree but she turns to face Brandon who looked a little silent.

"Hey. I know this is a little much but be sure you keep a good eye on her. Miss Melina is family to us and is someone we look up to due to how she helped everyone. So as a maid that's been with her for a good few years, keep her safe.." she said.

"Don't worry, I'll be sure to do just that. After all, she's my friend." he said with a happy grin to make the maid giggle and smile. "Good to know. Anyway, see you later." she said before Brandon turns to head back to Melina's room and waits for her to come out of the bathroom from her bath.

"Alright then.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:42 pm

He made sure to xhrck on her hoping to help. It would be a long time before she was better so he had to be patient.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:26 am

Brandon waited for her after a while before seeing the door open to show the maids helping Melli getting help with leaving the bathroom. Brandon goes to help her right away but sees the two maids get her to sit down before asking the guys to go and leave so they can dress her. Of course, the butler and Brandon step out and waited for a few minutes till the maids say they can go back in and see her laying in bed. She did seem like some zombie laying there but knew she's still recovering from today.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:07 am

He fell asleep in a chair next to her bed hilding her hand.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:57 am

"................" She didn't move or said a thing from all that but it made her slowly turn to see him. Brandon was right there sitting there and asleep. He might have been here all that time after they brought her home but Melli wonders why. She was close to leaving them so they would be happy but it seems that wouldn't work. Looking down, she noticed him holding her hand to make her only turn her head away looking at the ceiling. This might take a while but she didn't mind. Things only seem to be more slow or different than usual and Melli wouldn't complain about it. She just shuts her eyes to rest and sleep for the remaining time tonight but Brandon still held her hand not letting go.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:28 am

He wome up finding her with her face next to his. In her sleep she sought comfort and he was there so she leaned over to have her face near his. He bounced up and looked to se if she was okay and she was. He breathes a sigh of releif and nocticed the birds were singing. He opened the window for fresh air and the birdsong grew louder. He saw the butler had prepared a meal for them and he decided to wake her for food. "Mellina its time for breakfast" brandon said lightly shaking her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:30 pm

She didn't wake up from the light shake and it made Brandon shake his head. He did another shake on her shoulder before seeing her eyes move a little and both eyelids open to see him and the butler with food. "Good morning, Miss Shimaki. How did you sleep last night? Well, I hope?" he asked.

"......................"

"I guess she's still too tired to speak right now but it's understandable. You take all the time you need to recover, Melli. Me and the butler will be helping you through this okay? We promise." he held Melli's hand again but she only looks at the ceiling of the sunlight that shines through it. The butler sighed seeing her the same from before but at least they can watch her better than before after the incident.

"Here; since you are hungry, I made some food for you and her. You will help feed her right?" he asked.

"Yes, I'll do that." he said before Brandon takes his plate and hers but held hers to get her ready to eat. Getting some eggs and a piece of the pancake on a fork, he held it to her lips.

"Come on Melli, open your mouth and say Ah?"

"....." she said nothing but opens her mouth slowly so he can feed her which he did to see her close her lips and chew on the food. He smiled seeing her eating and it made him proud of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:45 am

He feeds her slowly let5ing her chew and swallow at her pace. He was worried for her and did his best to hide it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:08 pm

She only kept chewing her food as he feeds her slowly but Brandon made sure none of the food was spilled. After a while, she ate most of her food after a few minutes before she swallows the last bit of food in her mouth. He lets out a sigh seeing her finish but takes some tissue to clean her lips and help her with anything else. The butler sees a maid already finishing Melli's bath ready to go but she only looked at the ceiling while the butler helps her up to head to the bathroom. She was going to start cleaning up or take a bath for the day.

Brandon went to take the bowl to the kitchen and clean it while he was helping her for her bath. He did hope she will be okay after some time but it left him feeling more silent still thinking of her being alright.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:11 pm

Be went to get her book she was reading the ine with a bookmark and opened it to read to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:48 pm

The butler was just done helping her after Brandon was just beginning to read to Melli but she only looks up at the ceiling while hearing him speak. Melli was not sure why Brandon was reading to her but his voice sounded soothing and nice. If he's still worried about her, she should be normal again.....well, whenever her mind wishes for her to be. It wasn't as relaxing to be like this but sometimes things cause it to become like this. He still kept reading to her but hopes Melli was enjoying the book.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:52 pm

He does his best to change his voice for different characters to make it more enjoyable. It was a good one and he liked it sometimes readimg faster when it wxcited him and slower when it was kess exciting.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:18 pm

".................."

"*Still reading smiling*" Melli still didn't say anything while the day passed along but Brandon stayed by her side but to leave only for bathroom breaks. He seriously wanted her to be safe and okay again and she was slowly recovering at the same moment. He sees her only listening to him but during the afternoon at 4pm, Brandon stops reading to take another bathroom break and came back to sit down.

"Okay Melli, lets finishing up this chapter before heading to.." he stops speaking to look at her. Melli was not looking at the ceiling now but right towards him. Her own eyes glued upon his own, still not saying a thing.

"Melli? Hey, you okay? Are you hungry? Do you need to use the bathroom?" he asked looking at her but she didn't respond to his words but remained looking at him. The gaze still didn't bother him but it left him wondering what could be wrong now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:29 pm

He called her name again getting nervous. Those beautiful eyes looking at him made him feel all his feelings for her. He gulped not sure what to say or do since this hadnt happened before. He called for the butler not leaving her side. He has to know what it meant.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:52 pm

After a few minutes, the butler comes in to see this but was shocked seeing Melli just looking at Brandon with her eyes. She couldn't be hungry again could she? He already made some food for her to eat so it couldn't be that. Same with her not having anything busy at the moment. She didn't have to take a bath or has to use the bathroom. He walks over to ask what was wrong but Brandon explains to him what was going on.

"I see. That's rather strange." he said rubbing his chin but Brandon saves the part in the book before looking at him.

"Then do you know what is happening to her? Why is she just staring at me like that?" he asked wanting to know before the butler looks at him then to her before having some guess to what it was. Her mother only did this once but it's still a guess than many others he tried thinking of.

"I have the guess that she is looking at you this way....because she wishes to be more closer to you." he said to see Brandon looking shocked as his face heated up and his heart throbbing in his chest.

"G-g-get close...y-you mean she....wants me to."

"Yes. It's just my guess but her mother had the same look in her eyes. The look or plea she wanted something from the one she deeply cares for. How about we test it? Just sit on the bed and hold her like you care deeply about her. I know you do so.."

"What!? I can't do that!! I don't want to ruin her rest and she might not like it." he said in a panic but the butler looks at him but shook his head.

"Nonsense, I know I'm right about this so give it a shot...you might as well." he said but Brandon looks nervous to him but then back at Melli who still looked at him with her eyes. After a few minutes, Brandon was now seen sitting on the bed beside her but looking nervous as she was looking up at him once more with her eyes.

"Are y-you sure this will work? I don't want her yelling at me f-for doing this.."

"Just do it...we need to be sure don't we?" he said but Brandon sighs again before trying to find the right way to hold Melli. He did a few tries even though it didn't help much to being uncomfortable or something. Brandon had to think about this for a second before having one idea and looks to her. Being careful, Brandon wraps his arms around her and pulls her in close so she's resting on his chest with her cheek pressed against him.

"........................."

'Please don't be angry with me, Melli...it's just some guess by the butler. I hope you are not....huh?' he looks down to see her snuggle against his chest slowly while he gulps feeling that and the butler looking rather shocked by this. She only closes her eyes half way but grips onto his shirt to wanting his warmth against her.

"So it's true then. Just like her mother."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:55 pm

He holds her closer and rests hid head on hers. He was trembling excited that she wanted him close and fearful of being like the other men in her life that made her ike this. He keeps pulling her closer as he was told abd kisses her head." Im here i promise."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:30 am

"................." she still keeps close to him but didn't move away or said a thing. True, her life was really confusing to her since she's been thrown back and forth by males due to her family's money. She didn't even worry about finding anyone because she knew most men didn't want to deal with her but with her money. However, she always trusted Brandon because they were childhood friends and only forget one another due to life.

Brandon still held her close against his body but when his hand brushes against her upper arm, he stops feeling something. Some scar was right there but he only looked more worried about her to look down. Was she covered in some old scars due to the pain in the past? Did she seriously get more hurt than she's showing? He didn't want to make her panic if he asked but only held her tighter but not to hurt her. He didn't want her to suffer like this. he didn't like seeing her hurt like this at all.

"It's alright now, Melli. I'm here for you. I'll protect you from now on okay? I'll make sure you are happy, safe, and loved for the rest of your life. I won't hurt you like some other jerks in this city...." he said in a soothing tone to her but he only shuts his eyes while holding her. The butler looks to her face seeing her still buried into his chest but something else did surprise him.

He sees her open one of her eyes again while gripping onto his shirt more but slowly moves even closer that made Brandon look down at her. Right there, he could see her hand trembling from something. He didn't know if he was scaring her right now but he got ready to let her go because he didn't want to scare her.

"N..No....please....please d-don't.....l-leave me..."

".........................." he slowly looks down at her but sees Melli not looking up but holding onto him. He could have sworn he saw tears but he only held her again while the butler sighed to see this. He hated the men that made her become this way but she always had to shut away her feelings for the real one that she should be with. Even if it's her old childhood friend. It's a possible choice but he seems perfect for it. Brandon only held her more but gently kisses her head again, whispering to her 'it's alright now' or 'you're safe with me'. He wanted to prove to Melli, he'll always be here for her.

"Melli..........."

"........*tightens grip on his shirt*.......B...Bran....don..... she looked so afraid like this from the sound of her voice. So weak and afraid but she looked beautiful in his eyes. Melli's own hair out and surrounding her, her small face damp with tears. He felt his heart get stabbed hearing her voice but slowly lowers one hand to rest under her chin but lifts it up for him to see her eyes but they were hidden behind some bangs of her hair. Even from the parted parts, he saw her beautiful eyes wet in tears. She looked so lost and hurt, he only wished to take it away from her. Hoping to make her feel even better.

He even wished to show her joy again.

'You didn't deserve this pain, Melli...you never did. I only wish for once...I could make it go away...I wish my kisses could heal you and your broken scarred heart.'

She tried to speak his name again but Brandon stops her with pressing one finger to her lips while looking worried about her. Was she forcing herself to speak to him? She didn't move from that but feels him lower her head again.

"Shhhhhh...don't speak. You need your rest, Melli. I know your hurting still but right now...resting is what you need...just rest. I'll be here for you.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:12 am

He holds her as she continues to try. She wanted to tell h8m she had to bjt it was hard and painful to say anything at the moment. He holds her close stroking her hair
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:36 am

"..................." she only looks down at the bed sheets but keeps near Brandon while he was holding her. He did wish to make sure she's alright but he's not sure how she was feeling. Pain. Fear. Hate. Upset. It could be anything due to her life but it made the butler wonder if he should have called Brandon way before and this might have never happened. She and him didn't say anything but Brandon only kept trying to sooth her to his best ability.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:14 am

He fell asleep like that nextto her but she wa sawake nuzzling him the whole time. She bresthes in his scent and holds him tight.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:29 pm

The butler thought it was cute but he didn't bother them after leaving them alone. He just hopes Brandon will keep watch over Melli during the days she was recovering. It's been hard enough for her and yet, he worries about her either way. She only keeps her eyes shut while recovering more but her eyes open up a little to look ahead, wondering if she will be alright after. She did go to sleep later on after some time.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:11 am

He woke up and his dream was wiped from his mind. He looked down and saw her sleeping againsthim peacefully. He pets her head and realized that breakfastwas still hot and the smell wokehim up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:42 pm

He blinks looking at the food but then back at Melli who didn't move from his side, curled up against his chest. She felt so relaxed and happy that she only blushed in her sleep to feel more relaxed thanks to him. With a smile, he was happy to see that she is doing alright but Brandon just sits up while holding her to look down to her face to let her sleep a little more till she woke up. The food was still hot and looked good.

He carefully picks up the plate that was his and begins to eat carefully while Melli still sleeps. The butler did take a look to see inside the room but he was glad to see that everything was alright for now. Before turning to leave, the phone went off to make him pick up and talk to whoever it was. He listened to the other on the phone till seeing the time till hearing them mentioned Brandon. He looks back at the room but then down at the ground.

"I'm sorry Miss but Mister Brandon can't speak to anyone right now.....*hears yelling in the phone* No and lower your voice. He's helping someone right now and it would be rude to wake her..." he said hearing more yelling before he moves the phone from his ear and puts it on the receiver. Why did people have to be like that? He will never know. All he worries for is Melli's health and happiness right now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:10 am