Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Helping another friend

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Helping another friend

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:10 am

The radio message past through the other walkie talkies but they were now they alerted and will keep a eye out just in case. A paper of the man's face was printed and posted on the wall to make sure to keep him out or report him just in case. The cashier was sitting down in the break room drinking some coffee while calming down but the replacement was taking her place till then. He was glad to solve that situation and stop it from anything becoming worse than that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:27 am

The day went smoothly after that and he went home to rest before going to see melli
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:31 pm

He sees that the day went by like normal but Brandon hopes that she will be alright after today. She's been recovering after that day and it makes him happy to know that. He only sighs a little before showing up at the house to see Carlos in Melli's room from the window but he parks the car and goes inside to see how everyone else was doing. Right now, things seem to be alright and stable and nothing seems out of place.

Brandon goes to Melli's bedroom and takes a peek inside of the room. She was sitting up while one of the maids reads a story to her as she listens to it. She didn't know Brandon came home yet but the maid knew still reading the book to her. Brandon thought it was nice of her to do that before going to his room and started to remove his shoes and things. He decided to take a shower for tonight before dinner.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:16 pm

He sfripped down after the water started running then examined himself in the morror. He lookee different. He seemed thinner and happier he was testing his skin when the steam started to build. He steps intk the shower and soaps up before rubbing vigorously. The water pushes the soap away and the floor is soon coated in thick grey suds. Then the water started turning a bit brown for a while and when it was clear once more it stayed that way while he washed every part.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:25 pm

Brandon was getting squeaky clean now with no dirt left behind but at least it was nothing else before. He was happier and better now than he was. Even from the memory of his ex, the losing of his job, almost losing his home. Thanks to Melina she was able to get it back. He only smiled to keep cleaning up while the steam goes up in the bathroom air. Meanwhile, the maid was just done reading the book as Melina was resting in bed. She seems more peaceful now thanks to the book before looking to the side dozing off.

"Sleep tight.." she said to Melina. She even made sure she took the medicine which she did to help her during this time. Her parents already called to check on her but she was alright after a while.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:51 am

Branson went to bed after drying off and he didnt change into anything. He lay awaje a bit and tried to clear his mind. Finally he fell asleep and skept deeply all night.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:30 am

The other servants were still sleeping now while the night crew remained where they were. It seems after a while, things were okay now since Melina was sleeping and resting now. It's like nothing else was wrong now. Things in town were silent too but nothing too bad either way. Everything would be okay after some time. Melina was sleeping okay but she was curled up in bed hugging a pillow.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:30 am

Brandon was now in his toon and reading to try and relax. Twice he nodded off and the second time he went to sleep the book crashing to the floor
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:29 pm

The maid came in to check on him to see if Brandon was sleeping or getting enough rest but stops to see him. Brandon was dozing off to sleep that made her feel like he was being cute. That only made her feel more curious to that and what he was really doing at the moment. She walks in to pick up the book then sets it on the table for later. She only turns to head over to close the door and go ahead and let him sleep.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:07 am

He woke up early and decided to look in on melli to see how she was doing
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:35 pm

She was still curled up in the bed sleeping but yawns in her dreams. The pillow was still squished in between her arms but Brandon saw she was really more relaxed than normal. He was happy to know his friend was alright and getting better now. More better than usual. Without waking her, he wonders if he should get something as a reward for how she was right now. Maybe later when the sun rose for that morning.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:56 pm

He went downstairs yo cook breakfast for her and himself. Yhe smell wafted up to her room and tickles her nose making her blush and turn over hugging yighter dreaming she was hugging him. It wasnt long before she realize dit was foid and woke up.

He had nearly fi ished when she wome up and was loading yhe plates. Eggs ham toast butter jam milk and orang juice all went on a tray that the buyler took up to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:23 pm

She blinks looking to him but sees the food that was cooked. "I..is that for me?" Melina asked to see the butler nod showing a smile on his face.

"Yes milady. It seems Master Brandon wishes to treat you to breakfast in bed. He's already fixed his own plate but you came first." he explains but she blushes even worse to then only showed a smile on her face. Here he was making breakfast for him and her. How sweet of him to do this but it only made her blush again.

"Wow..t..that was so sweet. He didn't have to do this for me...."

"Seems like he did and make sure you eat enough." he explains to her. Showing a smile, Melina only takes the tray and looks to the food and drink he made for her. Minutes later, she happily begins eating the food and loved how it tasted.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:03 am

It was salty and buttery then came the flavor of the food. She enjoyed it and blushed hotly thinking about how he takes care of her. Her last love never really got her hot lime this and never did her mind turn to romance so fast whith anyone before.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:38 pm

Melina was wondering if she was having another fever or was this something else known for her. Did she feel that cold feeling rise up in her heart again? The same one she vowed to keep locked up after so much pain and heartache. Brandon was a old time childhood friend true but..could this kindness be telling her something? That her choice of someone loving her was right here all along. Looking at the food that was remains on her plate, she only hid her smile and blush thinking he was cute.

However, she was a little nervous about it. Knowing if she opens her heart again, it might lead to pain again. Or it could heal her. So many questions lead to new answers and she wanted to know; was it safe? Feeling her smile disappear, she went back to eating her breakfast while Brandon was already busy with cleaning the kitchen up from his cooking. The maids helped him as well but humming together, teasing that he was already liking Melina and hopes the best for them.

"..............."

"Milady? Are you alright?" the butler asked but she only nods and went back to eating her breakfast.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:50 am

Her thoughts didnt escape her butler and soon when she was ri ishee he took her tray down to clean jt as wel as tell the maid that he had a plan to help her open up and maybe realize her true love. At the very least she would knkw the pleasure of someone who loved her. He thkught about how he could set her and branron up together
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:07 am

He made sure Melina had everything she needed before leaving to do something else. At that time, the butler and the maids were doing their usual thing while Brandon was already gone for work and Melina sitting in the room resting up.

"Are you really sure about that? How in the world is it possible? I mean..you know the miss didn't wish to feel that pain again after the other men that ruined her. Do you not remember the last time she-"

"Yes, I know but maybe Brandon is the one she needs. We have gone through a lot over the years and her parents want her happy. Maybe he is the one that can save her life and heartbreak from burning up. She needs this." He said.

"........"

"We are unsure about it..what if it's not helping enough? What if she ignores our words and moves on? You know what happened the last time for that." another maid said washing the dishes with a wash rag. The butler sighed but remembers before looking at them.

"That's why we will do what we can to show her he's the one. To show he loves her but from all this; she believes he's doing this to pay her back for the kindness she showed him. Lets make this plan work for her safety and her love life. Now, are you guys either going to help or will we let her suffer more?" he said waiting for their replies before they sighed and smiled. They were in. However, they had to keep this between them and away from both Brandon and Melina.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:31 pm

Even busy as he was he couldnt stop thinking about melli. Brandon was managing the store and working on improving costomer service. It was hard work and he did t know how he was doing it but he managed to handle it. Likewise melli was also distracted by thoughts of him and his well being. She recovered slowly but faster now that he was helping and she smiles a bit when she learns he was really working hard in the position she gave him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:02 pm

The news made her happy for Brandon, knowing he was the right man for the job which made her heart flutter. From the news the butler gave her, it seems he's really pulling it over either way and she loved it. Brandon was keeping the business up and well as the others even enjoyed his company because he was more easy to get along with.

"So you see milady, Brandon is doing a wonderful at the store. I get calls from many that they wish to work for his store now." He said to seeing her drinking some green tea.

"What good news. I knew I made the right choice in making him the manager for that one. I guess things do work out for everyone huh?" she said gently while the butler nods with a smile. He was happy to hear that but hopes this plan the main butler Charlie told to make this work. They already had ideas for this to make both her and Brandon become a couple.

Minutes later, the door bell rings to make Melina and the butler look up. "Hmmm, seems we have a visitor...be right back." he said going to check on it while she drinks more of the tea. Melina knew the mail came already so who or what could it be. Minutes later, the butler came back but he was carrying a bouquet of roses and flowers with a card.

"Huh?"

"Seems a delivery was made for you miss shimaki and it seems to be from a crush." he said to her.

"Flowers...for me? But who would..." she mutters to think about it but sees the flowers set on her lap with a note on it. Melina looks to it and picks it up to open it. She saw it's a love note.

It reads:

"Dear Melina,

I got you these to show my love and feelings for you. True I know you feel worried about things but don't worry. I'll always be here to help you...either way. I want nothing else but your smile and happiness.

Love,
    Brandon

"Brandon....he sent me these?" she asked quietly.

"Yes...I think he wishes to show his thank you to what you did and how he feels..." she didn't say anything but looks at the flowers to hold them and give a smell. They were beautiful but she slowly thinks.

"But why would he do this? I mean..he didn't have to..." she said blushing but the butler smiled seeing the plan is somehow working.

"Maybe he just wanted to, miss...now I'll go and put these in a vase for you.." he said taking the flowers but he hopes the other delivery got to Brandon in time as she got hers. At work, a few female workers were on break but they were giggling at the present left there for Brandon.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:47 pm

"Aleight all right break it uo whats so funny" brandon asked ooening the oath to his office and seeing the gift. He wondered whete it came from and who sent it. He barred the door and sat down ar his desk h9lding his head. It had been a long day and his thougbts were distracted for somereason. He was worryimg about her and ooened the card.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:52 am

It reads the following:

Dear Brandon,

I got you something in a way of saying thank you for helping me get well. I understand you forgot about me over the last few years while we were kids but I forgive you for that. Things have not been going well in your life as the same for mine. However, please accept this gift to show that I am grateful for your help and kindness. Even.....the same for your love. Thank you so much for being there for me now....

With love,
    Melina.

"............." Brandon looks at the letter and reads it over and over to make sure this was real or not but it was. Melina always seems to write something in this statement but he was blushing a deep red, gripping the letter.

"Boss? Seems like a certain head CEO has the hots for you." one man worker said with a smile but happy for him.

"It's so romantic....I'm glad to see that Melina is opening up again after all this time....." a female worker said.

Brandon only blushes worse to cough and set the letter down. "Right. It is a nice gift but aren't you two suppose to be back on lunch?" he said to see them smile and went back to eating. However, Brandon felt his heart doing leaps while feeling flustered. So she did feel the same way...even if he felt for her stronger than ever now thanks to it. He turns to look at the flowers she sent and gently smiled. He knew Melina didn't have to do this but she did it anyway, showing how much she cares in another way instead of words.

After a while, he decided to take it easy and go back to writing some things down just in case in the next meeting later this month but his mind was still distracted by her. In the afternoon, Melina was sitting out in the garden after taking her medicine with some lemonade served fresh for her. She saw it's not too hot out here so maybe some fresh air would help her as well. The butler was still beside her and enjoying the shade and coolness that she offers him a glass of lemonade too.

"I see that you're doing much better Milady Shimaki.." he said.

"Yeah, I am. I just feel more....better than the other days..." she said holding her glass.

"Was it because of Brandon's nice letter and gift? He really seems to care about you...even if it's been so long."

"Yeah...but it's been a long long time......I thought he had moved on and did better things but his life was just as bad like mine...I just hope I can help him live it better from now on." she said.

"I'm sure you will......"he said gently but before Melina said anything else, a maid walks over and bows.

"Execuse me milady, but another female is here to speak with you...." she said.

"Another lady?" she asked before seeing and hearing a woman walking down the hall by herself with guards trying to stop her but sees her. She seems like a bossy type woman with a fancy jewelry and clothes with her hair all the way down.

"Tch....so you're that fancy rich girl Melina...no wonder Brandon was lucky....what makes you think you're good for him?" she said angry.

"I'm sorry who are you?"

"Brandon's Ex-girlfriend who dumped him after so long but now it seems I may want him back..." she lied but the butler got up, ready to escort the female out but she shoves past him to look at Melina up and down.

"You're not even that pretty to be with a man like him honestly. What makes you think your good for Brandon huh? Tell me that!"

"First of all, I don't know who are you and second, why dose it bother you? I thought Brandon isn't with you or the thought of being with someone.." she said.

"That's because I dumped him for another better man and he's a lot better than he will. You do know Lu by any chance right?" she asked.

"Who??"

"She means that rude man that showed up here trying to see you and is with this.......rude woman." the butler said to explain.

"Hey, butt out grampa!" she shouted at him before looking back to Melina that was looking a little more silent than most still gripping her glass. "Just hear me out; it won't last long for you or him. Don't get twisted in this because even after a while....you might end up leaving this world. I was told you had some real problems so think about it: Would Brandon ever be with you due to that?" she insulted.

"............................."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:41 am

Brandon went from the card to the gift and opened it curious as melli listened to what the woman bad to say wby was she tryi g to get at brandon when she had this Lu person? Was she trying to hurt him? Was she god forbid trying to hurt them both? Melli didnt like this but the girl was dark and horrid for the one melli loved and she decided to protect him from her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:38 pm

"How dare you insult lady Shimaki like that! You don't have no respect towards anyone but yourself and you don't seem to care do you, young lady?" he asked standing up angry that Annie was being so rude towards Melina. He never liked anyone insulting or speaking wrong to her or anyone of her family.

"And what are you trying to do, stand up for a slut? Big deal! I know Brandon loved me more and yet I dumped his sorry ass. He couldn't handle me more than any other girl he's with. I bet he thinks about me all the time ever since I dumped him. He couldn't handle a sexy lady like me-"

"Sorry for interrupting you, Annie right? If you treated him like that, their is no way he would want to remember someone like you.." Melina said that caught Annie's attention. She slowly glared at Melina while seeing her sitting in the chair still.

"What did you say you whore? What makes you think he wouldn't remember me? I was the best thing of his life. I was the only one that even gave that dog a shot at a real woman." she said pointing to herself.

"Then I almost feel bad for Lu then. He ended up picking up a gold digger that only seems to think of herself. I guess Brandon did have better taste in females because he sees more happy not being with you and moving on. Do you even know what you put him through?" she said but Annie blinks to laugh at Melina and her words.

"Put him through? What could he have gotten through that made him seem really down? Tell me; I'm curious." she said laughing.

"Your words will not stand Miss Annie. I think you-" He started to say but Melina held a hand to stop him. He only remained quiet and stands down before Melina slowly stood up to set the cup down on the table and look down.

"From the moment you broke up with him, he was deeply miserable and upset. Brandon went through a tough rough week where he got dumped by such a heartless woman. Losing his job after someone blamed him for something they did. He was almost put out on the street due to not being able to pay his bills but you know what? I guess it's because of you."

"Me? What could I have done...I'm as innocent as an angle." Annie said that made Melina look at her and snicker at her lies.

"What's so funny?! It's true! Every man wishes they had a hot girlfriend like me!"

"Seriously? You really are the worst of the worst. I bet you blew most of his money on things you want without helping him. You never had a job because someone else was doing it. You're treated like some spoiled princess that throws a fit every five seconds without getting what you want. You always seem to lure men behind you with that smelly odor you have that makes them bark like dogs for you. So again, for every guy you dumped was because they ran out of money and you did the same to Brandon as soon as he was broke. Close to living in the streets right?" she said to see Annie looking silent then at the ground.

"......"

"Am I right? Did you dump every single man just because they didn't give you money and you draining them dry of every cent? How shameful. And you call yourself a woman...more like a hungry gold digger with her tail wagging between her legs." she said to go and sit back down but Annie was angry to the point of standing up and looking at her.

"How dare you!? I'll have you known I'm the best! You should be growing in jealously right now because you and him won't work!!! I already know about your so called history of being the richest family in the world! You are just like me. Strong women that crave for money and drains others dry for what they gained. I know that you feel the same thing right? What of the men that hurt you I'm guess is the case here?" she said.

"......................"

"Was it because of every man that came into your life tried to drain you of every cent you have to become rich? Didn't they want to kill you? Strangle you? Force you to give them your fortune to become kings? Tell me that! You wanted this world to burn because they harmed you way worse than you remember...even if one tried to-"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!"

The butler heard enough before he grabs the bell and rings it. That's when three guards show up right behind Annie that jumped not hearing them. "What are-"

"Escort this horrible woman out! She's over stayed her welcome!" he said as they grab her and takes her out while she was screaming and kicking. He would make sure she was banned from getting near the estate now and the same for Lu too. He only sighed to see Melina sitting down and looking at her lap.

"Milady, are you...alright?"

"...Yes....Can I head back inside now?" she whispered but the butler got worried but did as she asked. He helps her stand up and leads her back inside.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:55 pm

She didnt want to be lime that girl and as she rested she began to think of giving him speacial treatment. Maybe being sexy for him or maybe... she got lost in thought and started to think of a romance wih him. She relly cared and she knew he was doing better. As she thought shw made her choice and decided to surprise him all in her own and keep it a secret from the butler.

Brandon was starting to open his gift when there was a call for the manager and he keft to attend to it. The paper was onky torn a little so nothing could be seen yet and he really wanted to know what it was and keeps getting closer to opening it qhen he was interrupted.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:49 pm

The others were wondering why the head was getting calls which could be odd. Maybe something was going on that made Brandon stay away from the gift? The workers remained quiet but goes back to work, hoping that would stop soon. He deserves to be happy and hope for a better life with nothing coming in between him and the one that sends him gifts. Brandon was now in a conference call but keeps the gift in his mind, wondering what it was.

Melina was sitting up in her room reading something while writing some ideas on what she should do for Brandon. Maybe trying to show just how much she cares about him after all this time. She wanted to show him things could be better between them even after being alone for many years. For now, he was tending to her room while she was smiling a bit from the gift he sent. The butler and the others were happy she loved the gift. Maybe they could hope Brandon will give her something better. She did miss him and hopes he was alright or will come home soon.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:06 am