Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Helping another friend

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Helping another friend

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:15 pm

"Brandon, you really don't have to do this. I get you want to be nice but cooking for me is.." she started to say but Brandon smiled to look at her and touch her cheek. She right away blushed from the touch to see him now chuckle at the cuteness.

"Even if you say that, I still wish to show you how much I care about you. That way it won't seem as bad for you or me. Is that alright with me giving you the care and protecting you deserve?" he asked gently but shows a smile that made her blush even worse. Why did he have to be this sweet to her? To show how much he cares about her? It was too much. Either way, Brandon was happy to know that.

He lets go of her cheek and goes back to cooking while she watches love struct. Melli was only looking more flustered again but she leans on one hand with a happy sigh. He was really something else and she's happy to have him back in his life again. Even if his ex was only going to leave him alone that would be good but she knew they will do everything in their power to break her and Brandon up. Melli looks down at her hands but she only hopes that things will be alright for the time being. Or at least hope that nothing else goes wrong for either of them. With a smile, she once more looks right at him and hopes for the best of how things go at least. That's what she is hoping for right now.

Brandon keeps going with the cooking, adding the spices and drinks before he sees her smiling once more. He was just too precious and sweet to her that she was really happy to be there for him and him with her. Brandon keeps focusing on the food before finishing it.

"All done! I hope you like it.." he said adding some in a bowl and added a bit of rice as well. Brandon turns to set the bowl in front of Melina as she looks at him then at the food in the bowl. She only blushes more seeing that to make her feel more happier and loved by him. It was just amazing to have him in her life again.

"This looks delicious. Thank you." she said smiling to see him blush a bit.

"Of course.." he said smiling to her before holding his bowl and begins to eat while Melina blew on her to cool it down while eating too. The maids and butlers watched this from the hallway but thought it was cute while the main one smiled. Things were starting to look alright again between him and her. Before long, he did hear the phone but checks seeing it's a random number that had to be someone that knew Brandon or Melina. He simply ignores the ringing and goes ahead with deleting the message. He decided to text her mother to give the good news and hopes to hear back from her soon about this.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:26 pm

Whike they were eating he noticed she was staring at him. He didnt day anuthing and ignored it all the way up until his food was gone. "Uuh are you going to eat that?" He asks seeing only half her food and wondering if she was oamy since she normally ate faster than this time.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:30 pm

She didn't say a word to him, showing a happy expression on her face. Even watching Brandon made her heart flutter and make her feel more welcome right now. Brandon didn't know why she was like this but he sees her still looking happier like she was love struck. He waves one hand in front of her face before snapping his fingers.

"Melina, can you hear me?" he asked to see her snap out of it, shaking her head to blink.

"Huh? Wha?"

"Hey, are you alright? You suddenly dozed off on me. You just keep staring at me too.." he said rubbing the back of his head to blush a little bit. She only blinks once and blushes to look down.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to stare at you. I just...I'm really happy to see you here with me. Not leaving me alone or anything...." she said blushing again as Brandon smiled thinking it was cute.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:20 am

She began to need him phisicaly. Her body was used to feeling like this for someone and recieving a powerful intercourse from them. The feelings of need increased that whole day until sunset when they were too much for her to contain anymore.

With him he has craved her but told himself he would triver something and he had to let her make the first move. His ex wildness in bed was erratic sk he felt this way onky when she was wanting him badly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:33 pm

The butlers and maids knew what was wrong but they wouldn't bug into this again. Melina and Brandon had to do this themselves for now. Nothing else was going to happen after a while so either way, they were together about it. During the night, the main butler was finishing up with cleaning that he was looking around for some old book. He then noticed Melina smiling still as she was staring at Brandon once more. She will confess to him but maybe it could be later or sooner depending on Melina's mood.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:09 pm

There were sti hard feelings and they knew it but peace wss nice.

The next few days he worked dilligentlt besring the teasing of his crew becuase they all knew a woman had sent it. He didnt dare say it was melli or her butler but he laughed with them sayong "yeah and the best part is i dont have to say" that usually worked and stifled laughs. He didnt mind becuas ehe believed he wpuld be the same was in their shoes. He understood them and why. Some wanted to be eman others truly enjoyedbit and some thought it was cute.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:52 pm

"Oh come on boss, we just want to know who the girl is. She has to be someone you really care for to make you this happy." One man said with his arms crossed over his chest. Others were agreeing with him but some of the girls too. They were curious to who it was. Not his ex since she was way too picky and bossy with him. It's no wonder they broke up years ago and never spoke to one another after a while. Even finding out what she did to break him.

"Seriously?" he said holding his cup but they kept wanting to know who or what was going on. Maybe in the mean time things will change later on.

"Again, we are just being curious. Besides, you deserve it after all the stuff you went through from the time being. Maybe learn more about this girl of yours?" a girl asked but Brandon shook his head to look down.

"I get you all wish to know who I might have a crush on or so but it's between me and the girl. So kindly don't be nosy...it's not polite." he said standing up to drink his drink while the others complained. They wanted to find out what they could before Brandon shook his head, pointing at the clock.

"Now now, you all need to go ahead and do what you must. Work must be done.." he said while showing a smile before they got up and goes to go ahead and get back to work. Brandon lets out a sigh to smile, heading back to work as well but knew that Melina was going to be fine now in some way. Or he hopes their feelings will grow more and more later on.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:05 pm

He refused to twll them knowing the trouble it would make for her if anyone found out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:23 pm

"Really? Don't keep the secret to yourself, Brandon. Who is this lucky lady that you got to fall in love with you? Please tell me it's not one of the random girls some see near the main street." one girl said since she seen them and they are not like others that tend to try and flirt with a guy even if they are taken. Their main goal is to make others jealous.

"Of course that can't be true. Brandon is trying to find the perfect girl for him who is not like his ex.." another girl said but gets nudge by a man that wasn't trying to bring things up like that again. Brandon sighed shaking his head to look at the others but he didn't say anything about it. Whatever happened with his ex is over with. Right now, he's doing his best to move on from things with no problem.

"Guys give it up and leave him be. That only makes him mad if you keep bringing this up." One girl said to the group.

"What? We just wanted to know if it's true or not." A male said before Brandon looks at everyone about to speak but Eleesha beats him to it.

"Guys enough. Brandon has the right not to say who he is dating right now. Maybe he wishes to keep it private and not spreading around. Do you guys remember what his ex did when she found out this girl was trying to hit on him but ended up ruining the girl's life? I think Brandon is sparing his new love since he knows how wild she is. Lets just respect his wishes and drop it for now. Nothing else is going to help with it so yeah....lets all just drop it." she said to see everyone being silent and muttering.

"................."

"Eleesha's right. Knowing his crazy Ex I don't blame him. I knew one girl I used to date but she was insane after I broke up with her. Need to make better choices in picking girls." One said.

"I think some of us never dated but knowing this, we'll have to be careful.." another said.

"Either way go on home. We are all off tomorrow so yeah..night guys!" she said to see everyone leaving but before Eleesha did, she winks to Brandon to smile. Then wishes him a good night as Brandon waves bye before heading to his car and drives on home.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:58 pm

He glared at her and thanked her but did mot trust her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:57 pm

He didn't say anything during the time he drove off but Brandon decided to keep it quiet while heading home.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:03 am

He when he arrived he set his stuff down on the table and started to gather the things he needed to begin cooking.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:07 pm

A few of the servants were welcoming him home while Brandon said thank you. However, he was curious to see how Melina was doing. He was told she's sleeping right now or taking a nap but he was sure she will be up for a little bit.

"No worries sir. She's all good even happier now thanks to you. I'm sure she will be happy to hear you are back once more." she said smiling while Brandon smiled hearing that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:36 pm

He started makimg his meal and relaxed enjoying how good it felt to smell food hear it sizzing and watching it cook. He loked cookong most times and offered some to everyone.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:14 pm

The servants thanks Brandon for the meal before going to eat. However, he was happy that they would like the food. Makes them wonder if he was a butler before hand but Brandon wasn't. He only keeps cooking the food more on the stove as it bubbles and steams. The smell was delicious and he was happy about it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:33 pm

Melli came down smelling the food and found the 5able set and he was cleaning the dishes
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:40 pm

"Hi Brandon, I see that you ate a little something and gave it around with the other servants. Must have been really good." Melina said while smiling happy to him but Brandon laughed still washing a plate that was in the soapy hot water.

"Yeah. I figure everyone was hungry so I shared the food I made. I made extra so I figure why not? Everyone deserves to eat just as much." he said while looking at the water to rinse the soapy plate under some warm water and sets it aside to dry.

"That sounds pretty nice. No wonder the other maids are starting to look up to you like their best friend. It's really precious." she said smiling with eyes closed that she didn't know Brandon was blushing from the words.

"I thank you for that.."

"Of course." she said happy. The servants were still enjoying their meals together while speaking to one another but a few butlers were wondering how Brandon was doing after a while or since he's been living in the mansion. Melina was already recovering nice and well and she was even seeing her being much more happier. In a few moments, she was already busy with doing a few more things but already speaking more and more to Brandon like he was already her boyfriend.

The servants smiled happy for her but hopes they will get closer in the future and become together.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:18 pm

He pulled. Plate out of yhe microwave and handed it t her"i didnt forget yu ether." She blushed and sat down t eat.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:04 pm

"You know you didn't have to do that Brandon." she said blushing while eating the food and swallows it down her throat. He only thought she was cute and smiled back at her. He didn't mind at all when it came to cooking for her because he just wanted to see her happy.

"I don't mind at all, Melina. I knew you might be hungry for dinner and I did make extra so why not? Now, your stomach is full and you should be good." he said but she only blushes a darker pink with her eyes looking at the food. He was so generous and sweet to make her food like this, even when she didn't ask for it. He really is something else and she enjoyed his company. Even the servants liked him and thought they were made for one another.

She goes back to eating her food a little more before finishing up minutes later. The servants were already done and cleaning up the kitchen as Melina smiled to show the empty plate. "I take it was good?" he asked smiling.

"Yes. The best dish I've ever eaten in my life. You really got the skills of a chef Brandon. I thank you for the delicious meal." she said but this time he blushes from the comment she gave him.

"Heh, you're welcome....if you ever want me to cook you something, just ask." he said but she smiled and nods.

"I will. Thanks again Brandon..and good night." she said gently to him but touches his cheek still looking happy. Brandon still had his blush on his cheeks before feeling her soft fingers move away from his cheek while she heads upstairs. The servant near by smiled thinking that was romantic but Brandon coughs trying not to become more embarrassed than he felt.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:53 am

He looked doen afte rshe went bacl upstairs. He had hoped to spend some time with her but she mist be tired for some reason. He finished cleaning up and went to his toom to go to bed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:37 pm

The servants saw that but they looked back at Melina who still was heading up the stairs while Brandon didn't do anything. This was his chance! One maid had a plan before reaching for a towel and threw it at Melina to make it hit her back. She stops to turn around and look down at them as they wave happily to her then points to Brandon without him knowing.

"..............."

They were giving gesters of saying 'send time with him' or 'hang out'. Some said 'go on a night walk or ride..'

Melina blinks seeing that before she only blushes to look at Brandon then at them as they were waving their hands to her smiling. She then felt her cheeks heat up before letting out a sigh. She heads back down to the bottom of the stairs and goes back in the kitchen to see Brandon cleaning up still before he finishes and turns around seeing her.

".............."

"Brandon-"

"Would you like to go on a night stroll with me tonight Melli? I mean, it's nice out and the weather is perfect. I figure we can walk or take a car to get out once in a while....if you w..want.." he said quickly but Melli blushes hearing that. He wanted to spend time with her? Even after all that? She looks at him thinking he was pretty cute before rubbing the back of her head smiling.

"....O..Of course I would love that..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:22 am

He blushed and got ready to go
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:54 pm

Melina didn't say anything still blushing from what just happened till two maids snapped her out of it. They grab her arms to help her to the room and get her ready to head out. Brandon was already half way getting ready but he was muttering to himself in hopes he didn't mess this up with her. After so long, he and her were going to hang out. Just like the time as kids but they were older now. He just hopes this goes well.

In a few more minutes, he was finished with what he was doing and sees that he was heading downstairs now. Brandon was seeing everything was alright but waited for Melina who was still upstairs getting ready. He did feel very nervous about this getting messed up or someone ruining it but the main butler saw and walks over.

"Sir? Are you alright? you seem very nervous." he said as Brandon sighed looking at him.

"Everything is alright. I Just......I don't want to mess this little walk up with Melina. I know she's still recovering but I don't want to blow it." he said while he shook his head to smile.

"Calm yourself. I'm sure you won't mess up and she'll enjoy this walk. She needs to get out of the house once in a while so why not? Just be sure to take care of her while you're out." he said as Brandon looks to him and gives nod. That's whey he saw the two maids again that was walking down but Melina was behind them wearing something else with a light jacket and flat shoes. She didn't say anything but her face was still flustered a little bit.

"Here we go; she's all ready!" they said while Melli blushes more still looking to the side. Brandon was blushing himself as well.

"Ummm, r..ready to go?" he asked while the main butler gives him the spare car eyes.

"Y..Yeah, I'm ready.." she said while Brandon sighed and turns to open the door for her while she steps out into the cool night. The moon was hiding behind some clouds but it's not too bad. He steps out after her and shuts the door, heading to the car that the keys belong to. The servants sees this but hopes this goes well for them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:00 pm

He held her door open for her thinking about whre they could go but he decided to ask her when he stsrted the car.

"Did you have anything in mind?" He asks slowly keeping his eyes on the road
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:13 pm

"Ummmm, n..not really. It's been a while since I've been out only to hang out. I usually just hang near or in the city for a while. However, it's not when it comes to someone else." she said blushing but that made Brandon think about it after a little while. He didn't know what to do but that only made him become more quiet.

"O..oh. Well, maybe we can either the park or a small dinner?" he suggested as Melli thinks about that before showing a little smile.

"That sounds...nice. I wouldn't mind....." she said smiling as Brandon nods, driving to a dinner he would go to during the night. They were always open but the food and people were nice. Melli only looks to the side wondering where he was going but Brandon keeps driving for a little more. Minutes later, he parks to a med sized dinner where the lights were on but smoke leaving the pipe. He turns off the car and get out.

He goes to Melli's side to open the door and help her out. "Here we are; Midnight dinner...the best place for a get together or a night hang out."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:52 am