Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Helping another friend

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Helping another friend

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:20 pm

It was a nice resturant with lots of couples and a few familes. The host was generous and showed them a private booth recognizing her from a time before.

"Ooh got yourself a new man? He doesnt seem your type." He said and brandon blushed a bit in shame and melli was embarrassed.

"No hes not my type but i like him all the same." Her words made brandon blush worse and he was lucky to beable to hide it behind his menu befor ethe host went to the front.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:27 pm

Melina looks at the man leave back to the front but sighed, looking at the menu. Why did guys have to ask such silly questions to make it seem more annoying? Most would ask that if she is seen with someone or wanted to hang out. To be honest; Brandon might not feel that way about her right? She knew her place. While checking the menu, Brandon's face still was flustered from before.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:34 pm

"So what are you going to order?" He asjs curious as he scours his menu.

"Something simple"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:42 pm

"Really? Nothing too expensive or big? Or you don't do that.." he started to say but stops as Melli looks right at him confused. He just stops speaking to look back at his menu again, worried he could have said too much.

"I only say that because I don't want to over eat and make myself sick. I just want to get something simple that is easy on the stomach till they are 100% sure I made a full recovery." she sees him look at her once more but Brandon understood. He didn't know if Melina made that full recovery so taking it easy till then was the best choice.

"Yeah..that makes more sense." he said looking at the menu again but Melli smiled to look again herself.

"What about you though? Are you going to order something simple or no?"

"Whatever's good." he said as Melli smiled to then notice a waiter walking over with a note pad and pen.

"Welcome to the midnight diner. I'm Ann and I'll be taking your order. So can I start you two with some drinks?" she asked.

"A tea for me please.."

"Soda for me.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:49 pm

"Great are you ready to order?" He nodded

"I am ill have the steak and potatoe deluxe with the steak well done"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:56 pm

"Ah, a good choice tonight. Our chef just started making fresh food tonight so lucky. And for the beautiful miss?" she asked.

"I think I'll go with the broccoli and chicken pasta with Alfredo sauce. Some mac and cheese for the side." she said seeing the female writing it down and showed a smile.

"Alright. Your orders should be ready in a little while. I'll make sure he gets right to it. In the meantime, please enjoy these side snacks till then." she said setting a bowl down with some fries and dipping sauces in cups. Brandon and Melina thanks her and looks at her taking the menus away and goes to get the orders in.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:06 pm

"You have good taste i kinda always wanted to eat here but well not enough money till now. I own you everything " she blushed hearing him say that to her and she remembered he had told her hiw he feels about her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:18 pm

"I'm glad you feel that way. I just wanted to show you my way of kindness and it seems that led me to something bigger. That makes it seem like i owe you my life as well for being this protective and caring for me. It's really sweet." she said smiling to make him now blush, looking away from her beautiful gaze. This was not going to be easy but he wanted to know even if that's possible, she deserves all the happiness in the world. Not a single tear should leave her eyes but happy ones.

"Happy to hear and I'm glad you think that way too. Maybe we both have found ways to repay one another in kindness. However, I wish their was a way to apologize to you after leaving you alone for so many long years. I know it must have not been easy for you Melina because I know it was not easy for me. I always thought it started off as a good way, which is somehow did, but after that it just came crashing down.."

"Brandon.."

"I know. That's why I'm so happy that I have someone like you that understands. No other woman knows how I feel and work but you Melli. That may sound weird but it's true. I only hope you know just how greatful I am to you. How you changed my life from being the most depressed to the most happiest man alive. And I owe it all to you." he said that she was blushing from his words. Melina didn't know he felt that way but how he said it just made her heart flutter a little looking away smiling.

"?????? What's wrong? Did I say something?"

"No, you said something I've never heard before in my life. Now you got me all flustered which is sweet of you too. Thank you, Brandon." she said blushing that now he was doing the same thing.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:51 am

He blushed. "You know... tou can make me flustered sometimes too."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:49 pm

"Huh? Me? How could I make someone as strong as you flustered? Usually, you never seem to be the type to become flustered like I would be. Unless your hiding some feelings that I'm not understanding?" she asked looking at Brandon again that made him blush a little more that he coughs a bit of his drink. He didn't want to make this too weird but hearing how she asked made him want to explain it.

"Brandon? Are you-"

"No worries Melli, I'm alright. Just went down the wrong pipe is all. Though, I guess to answer you that might be hard to do. I don't want to say something that would upset you in some way but that could be explained later on." he said while hearing and seeing others enjoying their food and talking with one another. He didn't get why he felt so nervous like this but she thought he was pretty cute like that.

"No, I understand. If you don't wish to speak about it then I'll wait till you are alright telling me. However, I would like to say one thing if that's alright." she said to make him look up at her confused.

"And that is?"

"I'm really happy that I am with someone like you on this hanging out tonight. Most would only go with me just to use my money before leaving me alone. It's always happened for so long, I wonder if I'm dreaming or if you are....."

"What do you mean use you? Do you mean me just getting something free and dumping you here alone?" By how she said that, did other guys ditch her like this? Trying to use her to get free food and presents due to her family's million dollar markets? He got a little angry hearing that but looks to see Melli looking down at her napkin. She was starting to re think about it again which changed her happy expressions to a sad one.

"I always wonder if that's the case you know. Am I dreaming? Are you real? Or am I.....in a coma?" she said that made him quickly look worry. "Is everything that I see and hear all in my head to show you're not Brandon but someone I'm trapped with to never be happy again? What if this is all a nightmare where you might change into someone to harm me?"she started shaking now about to cry to make Brandon shake and grow worried.

"Melli..."

"Is this a true night? Is this fake? Am I going crazy? Are you going to leave me just like the rest!?" He heard enough to make him reach and grab her hand. Melli jumps feeling the hold as she looks right at him with some tears now showing.

"That's not true!"

"W..what?"

"Melina, it's not true. I would never use you just for money. I asked you to come out tonight so you can have a great time. I don't like you feeling this sad because of the past but you have to move on. *Tightens hold on her hand* I know from what your mother told me is you being hurt so many times by men. And you were left alone thanks to me. I just...I just wish I remembered how that even happened. I know you never left.....but something caused that to happen. I never wanted to leave my best friend behind so she would suffer like that..." he said since the whole building went silent hearing his words but Melli didn't look around but just looks right at Brandon.

"Y..You mean..you wouldn't leave me alone? Or use me just for my money?" she asked to see him shaking his head no.

"You are more important to me than money Melli. I only want your happiness because I already told your parents I would give it my all to make sure you smile. So please.....please don't be sad anymore. It breaks my heart when I see you shed a tear.." he said while lowering his hand to cup her cheek, rubbing a tear away using his thumb. She didn't say anything about that before sniffing a bit, now crying a bit more.

Other customers thought that was cute to how much Brandon cared but the waiter smiled carrying their food but decided to do something nice later on. She waited till the miss was calm again before giving their food.

"*Sniffs* T..thank you........"

"You're welcome.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:37 am

"And besides" he whispers in a hushed tone so no eavesdroppers cant hear. "I work for you so running away would be most unwise. You could find me in an instant when i clock in or even go to my house since its the only ither place i have." She blushes and rememberedthat je had said he loved her and her bad feelings were just trying to bring her down. She saw now he wouldnt let her feel sad he can help.

Their orders came and he said a quiet hasty prayer before eating he cut his meat into little cubes attatc ed to his fork and ate them one by one
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:18 am

She didn't even touch her food yet since her brain was processing the words he told her a few seconds ago. The other guests looked away seeing things alright again but Melli only looks down smiling while she begins to finally eat her food. It was delicious to them both while the light music was playing in the background. In a couple minutes, he was patting his stomach of the food he ate while they were getting desert later on. Melina just keeps eating but was almost done herself.

"Ohhhh boy, that was delicious! They sure got some good food here." he said while seeing Melina finishing up her food.

"Yeah, it was delicious. I wonder if their sweets are just as good though." she asked to see Brandon checking a second menu that was given while they were eating a while ago. He opens it to see some deserts that was either familiar to him or some brand new.

"I don't know but I'm sure they got a lot of yummy sweets here. We could give one a try and see?" he said but Melina smiled to give a nod. She wouldn't mind that at all. While they were having fun, two men and females were looking in the restaurant they were in while two other figures were sitting in the car.

"Their inside.......they seem pretty happy or enjoying themselves." the man said but the other three didn't say anything while looking at them to see the others in the car holding out something. They take it to show a fair amount of money for each one.

"We know that already. Just get in there and do something. Ruin the little hang out their having and make it good. I want them to get as much misery as possible. Do that and we can triple the pay you're getting." the hidden girl in the car said but they give a nod heading inside. The ones in the car smiled but it showed to be Anna and her so called love, Lu. They didn't want the two to be happy like them so they had to fix it.

The group went inside to look around but the same waiter asked if they wanted a table to only get ignored. "Hey, you need to wait before-"

"Shut up. We'll get out own table.." the female hissed to see the waiter step back nervous as they walked themselves in and found a table. She only sighed but felt a bit annoyed. "How rude.." she mutters but goes back to the front. She did keep an eye on them just in case she had to call the police.

The group gets a table near but not too close to where Melina and Brandon was sitting at. Still waiting for their deserts. They seem to be talking to one another again smiling but the group just glares at them while seeing another waiter setting down some menus for them. However, they didn't speak to them and leaves off.

Brandon was smiling at Melli while she as looking at the menu before getting this uneasy feeling of someone watching them. He looks around the area to try figuring that out but Melli noticed it.

"Brandon? What's the matter?"

"Hmm? It's nothing, Melina. Don't worry.." he said gently.

"Umm, okay...you just seem..distracted or feel off. I wanted to be sure.."

"It's nothing but thank you for worrying about me." he said to see her blush and look back down. Brandon on the other hand didn't let his guard down. 'Someone is watching us or a few...I better make sure nothing happens on this night. I won't let them ruin it...not for her.'

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:52 am

He reaches for hee hand and holds it tightly and she knew he was worried about something. She looked where he kept glancing amd noticed the group that just came in was watchimg them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:52 pm

Melina didn't say anything but she grew a little afraid seeing this worry about what was happening. She tightens her hold on his hand looking down at their menus before she only remained quiet. Brandon keeps holding her hand to rub the top with his thumb, showing that everything will be alright before she nods looking at him.

"Don't worry about it...I'll make sure you still be happy....everything will be alright.." he whispered to her as Melli. She didn't look away from Brandon but still kept staring into his eyes. Before long, she had to use the restroom.

"Where are you going?"

"Bathroom..I..I'll be back. I promise." she said gently to him but lets go of his hand and goes to find it. He lets out a sigh watching her leave but waited for her to come back. The men at the table with the female were waiting but they nod to have the female go use the restroom while the men went to speak to Brandon. For him, he was drinking some water waiting for Melina to come back before he sees the men sit near him and show fake smiles of being friendly.

"Hey there, we noticed that you were alone here. Would it be alright if we sit here to have a little chat?" he said as Brandon looks up at him but then sets down the glass cup. Something told him these guys were not going to make this easy for him.

"I don't know. I'm waiting for a friend of mine to come back and she went to use the restroom." he said to see the second male laugh at the though.

"We understand but it's just me and my buddies were hanging out and we figure you wouldn't mind hanging out with us. Is your lady friend going to join us?" he asked.

"Sounds like fun but I'll have to decline. She's really touchy with strangers. I don't want anything to upset her." Brandon explains while looking around to see the female go into the bathroom where Melli was but he was about to sit up to feel the men sit him down.

"Come on buddy; we are not doing any harm but...we just want a friendly..'chat'." he said to have Brandon feel something touch his back. Was that a gun!? He tenses up feeling that but he only relaxed not wanting to cause trouble but he hopes one of the waiters noticed and was calling the police right away.

"Sure; take a seat. I wouldn't mind company till she comes back." he said as the men sit down after pulling chairs to show fake smiles and begins chatting with Brandon. He went along with it due to them having a gun but he was angry. This had to be some set up and he wanted to get Melli out and somewhere safe.

Meanwhile, in the ladies restroom, Melli was just done using it and washing her hands. Her eyes watching the warm water running over her soapy hands and fingers. She was really having fun with this hanging out and Brandon made it feel so much fun. She was hoping this night didn't end for them or to go to another location. When she shuts off the water, she shakes the extra off and reaches for a towel to dry her hands. It's when the female she saw came out from using the bathroom and was washing her hands near her.

"........Hey..."

"???? Oh Hello......" Melli said gently but the female looks at her showing a fake gentle expression on her face.

"You know..you seem familiar. Aren't you Melina Shimaki? The rich chick that has everyone speaking through the city?" she asked as Melli blinks hearing that then sighed, looking at her hands now dry.

"Yeah, that's me but I don't really care about riches. Just want to be happy is all. Though..I must be easy for others to spot me if you knew." she said throwing away the paper towel ready to head out but the female sighed to stop her.

"I know it's silly but others are really curious about it. Even some are asking if your you know..single or something. Aren't you worried of some guys trying to hit on you or whatever they do? It has to suck...even with all that money in your family's bank." she said with arms crossed but Melli looks more confused at the female but felt a little nervous.

"I guess but I can't blame them. My family has worked their way from the ground to the top. We don't really mind much but living our lives as peaceful as we can. Is that wrong of us to want that?" she said.

"No, I guess not." she said but gives her full attention on Melli. "So..I take it your hanging out with your friend too? He seems pretty nice." she said.

"H..he is. He's really been helpful to me but I better hurry on and get back out there. He's probably wondering where I am. Hope you have a good rest of your night." Melli said about to leave but when her hand touches the handle, something went flying by her cheek to hit the door.

She gasped seeing that it's a small sharp knife that was in the door, a long cut seen on her cheek. Melli reaches to touch the cut then looks back seeing the female holding more. "Yeah...I don't think so. You're friend can wait a while longer for you. Were going to have a little chat...just you and me....Princess." she hissed to scare Melli but she pressed up against the door, looking like she's in a scared state.

"................"

"And don't bother calling for help. You try anything; I'll make sure our leaders will get your head for a prize now...sit down and lets chat." she said walking over to stand near Melli who was shaking now afraid. She tried not to cry from this but closes her hands into fists but hopes someone was calling the police.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:03 pm

Tense and thinming deserately he knew meli was in danger. He didnt register as he was in danger because he knew he could surprise them if he wated long enough.

"Listen if this is a heist or anything youll have to kill us and then youll be wanted men. If you arent already. But let me say that notoriety can be a bad thing. Sure you get your name out but not just the criminals but the law are aware. Being discreet is safer. You wont shoot me not here sure you will escape i. The panic but how many of you will be unharmed." He pushed his plate away from himself smoothly and listened to them. He spoke like a boss an evil boss and one the most exerienced of them saw that there was more to him than appeared. A hidden past from youth that made him sharp. That instinct was dulled recently by pain but it was still there under everything.

"Boys you heard him he is calm and keeping his head. Keep the gun on him but dont be stupid he knkws his way around things."

"Ah that do you know? Hes at pur mercy and so is his friend" said the gun holder and the leading male took the advice

"he is smart knowing we are her to talk he hasnt paniced or raised an alarm so lets get down to bussiness"

The woman was teasing melli and slowly cutting away her clothes to humiliate her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:19 pm

"W..what are you doing!? Get that away from-"

"Shut up! You're lucky I can't do nothing else but maybe having you walk out of here ripped up like someone used you is pretty funny right? The richest woman in the world now a lonely dog getting ganged up. I don't know why but you sure are a sensetive little thing." she hissed to make Melli look more afraid now. She wanted to leave or scream for help but doing that will anger the woman as she sees the knife moving closer to her clothes.

Another flick of the wrist and she sees more cuts in her shirt that the female sees her bra and a little bit of skin. She just looks at her then at the blade that was drawn closer to Melli's skin. "Such a shame if someone was to cut into this smooth skin of yours...You're pretty cute like this." she purrs to make Melli gulp more scared.

"I..I don't know why but that didn't sound like something I wanted to-" she hisses feeling the blade cut along her upper chest where blood was spilled. Her eyes just looks at the blood oozing out before lifting the knife and licking away the blood. "Hmmmmm..you even taste good too....I don't see what guys like about you but I wonder if your into other things....little dog."

".........." 'T-this woman is crazy....I don't know if she wants to eat me or kill me......I'm getting scared. I hope Brandon is alright..' she thought but winces feeling another cut that more blood was spilled this time. Out there, Brandon sees the guys around the table but the main waiter came ready to take their orders but stops seeing the men around the table.

"Excuse me sirs, this table was for two people only. I don't remember more guests on this list." he said but they glared at him scaring the waiter.

"Mind your business you bitch. We are busy chatting with a friend of ours. Why don't you go help someone else and leave us alone." he said to the waiter who glared back.

"Hey, that attitude is not allowed here. I may need you guys to-"

"Don't worry; they had a rough night. Would it be alright for you to 'put it on my tab' I'll be sure nothing else ruins your night." Brandon said writing something on a card and hands it to the waiter. He only and looks at it before walking off.

"Now; as I was saying...I know you gentlemen are doing this for your reasons but lets out go over board here. Can't we talk about this like men and not cause problems? I don't want to and I know you don't want that." he said as the men look at Brandon like he was joking.

"Oh please. You should be afraid of us. You got nothing to defend yourself. We got you under our power...your little bitch friend is no where so...what makes you think you got the upper hand here?" he said but Brandon did not like the fact they called Melina a bitch. He wouldn't take that insult well. The waiter got to the front end waiter to show the car and it had a note that said 'Call the police asap.' They quickly went to do just that but pretends to be taking a call so the men wouldn't notice.

"You're trying to scare us? Ha! You're nothing but a loner you know...we heard from our boss you were some stupid drunk that was close to biting the bullet. You don't scare us." the third said but Brandon only drinks water from his glass but his eyes only shut for a second then opens. They saw a new colder expression in his eyes. Almost like he was part of a higher gang or mafia.

"Well, I know that but let me tell you something. You already know so many things about this city...I bet you know about the first gang leader that was missing years ago right? The one that was feared by all here?" one said.

"Oh, you mean him? yeah, I heard of him but no one knows what happened to him..you could say he wanted to live a better life but...no one knows if he's either dead or hiding..I can't be sure. So gentlemen; I'll ask if you could please leave and let me enjoy my evening...then nothing will come to harm." Brandon warns but they laughed at him like he was joking.

"Oh sure tough guy; prove us wrong. Were like sooooo scared." they joked but Brandon only gave a more evil darker look from his eyes just like one of the mafia gang leaders. Was their something Brandon kept from Melina and didn't want to bring back? Or was this something even bigger?

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:40 pm

"I dont want trouble but here it is im at your mercy you are right. Oh and that gang leader... i know he died. Drowning in the river... sad way to go but then again he did the same to many didnt he. A boy here a girl there innocent and guilty it was his favorite. But see im not like them... i want peace. Sure i am a drunk and i was gonna bite a bullet but my benefactor saw my potentiol and helped me out. Be nice to use and she will help you too." He saw the reason and the madness keeping them in line. He had to buy time enough he wished he would have written quiet police as a warning but no one would get that. He knew the first siren would make them jump. This wasnt going to end well.

"How do tou know she will help us?" The keader said as the experienced man eyes brandon suspisicously didnt the leader even notice that he wrote something down and didnt check it? Rookie mistake but he said nothing knowing the younger ones would make a scene. Fools them all.

"Simple she doesnt want us hurt shes tired of hurting and i know you will hurt her and me to get what you want even if we cooperate so in my eye we are at an impass but inyour eye youre going to get what your bosses want. " the others felt a shiver the older experienced man saw his eyes darting tot he bathroom then the window. He looked and saw the host on the phone hokding brandons knote that he gave the waiter.

"He got us boss. Their calling the cops now if we make a scene.."

"shut up newbie he has a gun in his back and none is the wiser except him" said the gunman a line of sweat appeardon the bosses face. Hesitation? Unlikely but he took the advice sending the rest to see what was keeping the woman. Only him and the gunman remained

"Listen keep teh gun on him and your finfer on the trigger then close your eyes i want to write my demands not say them but you cant see you arent cleared for thw whole plan" a lie? Odd.

"Okay boss" he did as he was told and the leader pulled out a pen "im a cop" was written on a napkin and brandon understood.

"I can do that but i have to ask permission she is the one in charge after all" brandon said quietly so the gunman would think it was a demand.

"Open your eyes now and lower the gun hell cooperate"

The girl was sliding thr knife up her leg and it poked her place " he hasnt gotten this has he? Maybe i should cut it up if you dont cooperate"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:02 pm

"N..No don't..please.." she cries now scared but winces feeling the blade move up that it almost cut her to get moved away. The female was smiling at the view of the ripped up clothing and some cuts on Melina's body. Another piece of work thanks to herself. She leans in closer to make a bigger rip to show her flesh and under bra. "Oh my....you were not kidding when having a cute figure. Guess guys would be drooling over you with this." she said aiming the knife near Melli's throat to make her cry again.

"Shhhhh..don't cry little princess, I won't kill you....unless you piss me off I might." she warns to make Melli shake now to sniff worried.

"....I..I don't understand....w..why are you doing this? I didn't do a thing to you...."

"As I said; we are getting paid to do this...but think of it as a night you won't forget. I know your so called friend is out there having fun. He seems like a loner but you must feel special. Knowing you can get any guy you want but here you are trapped getting ripped up like a rag doll. I always liked fancy pretty girl...you seem like one I would enjoy playing with.

"Though; I'm sure you had others take that special something away..so it's not as ripe.." she growled aiming the knife near her lower stomach that Melli yelps as the female covers her mouth. "Shut it.." she hissed as Melli shuts her eyes sobbing now.

"Geez, what a brat.." she mutters. "Maybe I should end you right here and now...I'm sure he wouldn't mind." she said.

"Alright, if you really think your so called female can help us, It's hard to believe. We already know how wealthy she is but I don't buy that you are right. We could end it all right here....take you out and her next. I'm sure our bosses will be happy but.."

"You may end up in jail. Don't you know shooting and killing won't do good for either of you..I already know that and seen it. That's not a good pretty sight but it still happens regardless. You seriously think things will work or is this your other plan? *eyes darken* I know you all are scared...wondering...curious what good this is doing for you. All I know is that if you make one wrong move or if she did...you won't get a happy ending. You'll only get a very angry man as myself wishing to not do anything. Because I know if I find out that woman in the bathroom has done anything to Melina..I will not show mercy....unlike some that's tried to..."

He felt the gun get pushed more into his back. "Stop talking like you're running this thing. Keep talking and we'll shoot you."

"Are you sure? Would you really pull that trigger and end it all? Or will you chicken out?..Many do that and end up having a faith worse than death...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:07 pm

He had leaned forward quiet a bit and was a bit bent overthe table with the gun in his back. It shifted and he slammed his head and body back. The gun wmwnt off missing as it fell from the gunmans hand without warning his head was on the table and the whe resturant was panicking. Brandon didnt kill the man but made it clear that the gunman wasnt getting away. The othwr men had no choice but to leave and the girls hear thw gunshot.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:19 pm

"The hell!?" she said hearing it but gotten angry to shove Melina back hard against the wall with the knife in hand to the throat.

"........*crying scared*"

"I'll get you later on...I need to get out of here. Just you wait princess; I'll make sure I have your heart or blood..." she warns before her away to try getting out but shoves Melina away and makes a run for it. Melli winces from the slam against the bathroom stall but hits her head to fall on her side.

Melli tried to stay away from the pain but ends up passing out on the floor. She was able to see police sirens from outside. The female was gone after a while but Melli finally passed out. Brandon kept holding the man down on the table as people rush out of the restaurant afraid before the police came bursting in.

"Freeze! Put your hands up!" One shouted as the attackers quickly threw their hands up but they rush to get the enemy on their knees and begins hand cuffing them. The leader went to see Brandon holding down the gun man and gets some hand cuffs to place on him.

"Are you alright sir? Did you get hurt or shot?" he asked.

"No, I'm not hurt. No one else got hurt either during this time." he said while the officer nods and hears a walkie speaking of the ones outside. Brandon was glad no one was hurt but sees the other ones struggling in their handcuffs. Two officers looked around to make sure no other was here till female officers went into the girl's bathroom and spots melli knocked out.

"Sir! We found someone knocked out in the bathroom!" she said to have the officer and Brandon rush over. Brandon was the first one there and looks to see Melina. He goes to her side to see her clothes cut and some cuts in her skin. He had a guess the female attacker did this to her while the officer grew worried.

"I'll get a paramedic in here to check her out of you want.." he said.

".......................Please.." he kept holding Melina but looks to try finding something to cover her but he saw a medic come in and check on her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:23 pm

He staued oit of the way and started to worry while the undercover cop had to explain the situation at the table. The criminals were kept seperated from him so his cover wasnt blown. And brandon stays still figbting his instinct to get away or drink.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:31 pm

After a while, the medic went over to tell the status of Melina before he goes to tell Brandon. "Alright, I got some news. Your friend or girlfriend I'm guessing is okay. She just hit her head and blacked out. Nothing too serious has been done to her." he said as Brandon sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness." he said gripping his shirt.

"However, why don't you take her home? Maybe you can keep her resting but she should wake up later on..." he said but Brandon nods to see the medic speaking with other police officers as Melina rested. Being gentle, he picks her up and begins taking her home. This whole evening was ruined now but he knew the drive home would be too long so maybe he could go to his old house. Either way, he made it into a second home for her just in case something happened.

He begins to drive but didn't know what to do or say. He was fighting the urges to drink till he's drunk but he didn't want to break his word. He would stay sober for Melina. No getting drowned in liquor as before. He didn't want to go down that road again. Never again. He decided to stay at his old home till tomorrow.

He didn't trust himself right now and if he went near the city, he would be getting a drink. The drive was a few minutes before he turns off the car when arriving. Brandon gets out and goes to Melina's side to undo the seat belt and pick her up. He walks to the house but saw it was cleaning now. Could have been another one of Melli's requests before taking some keys out and unlocking the door. He walks in to head to the room so he could lay her down on the bed to rest. His hand reaching to touch her cheek in worry but Melli didn't move still knocked out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:34 pm

When she was in bed and resting he turned to the butler. "Who were they and why did they cut her up? Wa sshe kist used to scate her family or was it personal?" He asks getting angry.

"I think it was both. I dont knkw who they are but they have some dark people in there many are crazy. " he fouvht his urge to go after them remembering how he was let go as a young manand vowed to change his ways. He remained sharp and decided to stay and wait.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:46 pm

"Either way; I'll see what I can do to help or get some info. The men were caught but the female got away from what the police said." the butler said but Brandon sighed to look at Melli still sleeping but she was curled up, looking like she was scared now. Brandon wanted this night to be perfect and it got ruined. Somehow, the anger he felt only grew wanting to get back at them for this. Even the female that cut her up.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:00 pm

He knew melli needed her rest and he sat next to her now holding her hand and trying to hum soothing tunes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:58 am