Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Helping another friend

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Helping another friend

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:19 am

It was hard to tell which big boss it could be but brandon stayed around to watch and see wajt happens.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:36 am

The others in the store got ready to prepare for the visit before seeing a car pull up with someone coming out from the driver's seat. It showed a male that seems very young but was acting very mature for his age. He walks over to the back part of the car and opens the door for someone as they see a pair of black high heel shoes pop out. They waited for the female to step out of the car before she got out to walk towards the door before seeing the doors open up. Howard gasped seeing who it was while the others did too but Brandon was the most shocked.

It was Melina. Did that mean...she owns this company too?!

She walked in while hearing the clicks of her heels but she wore a female suit with her hair in a tight braid but wearing glasses showing a serious look. Howard, looking scared, rushes over to her and bows in welcome for Melina.

"Miss Shimaki! It's nice to see you visit us again. Do I owe the greatness of your visit?" he said but she just looked to him but then crossed her arms before looking to the others that still were bowing.

"Are you the one that authorized them to do that every time you see me? You know I hate that..when seeing managers taking advantage of this to make others use as puppets. For all of you, please sit up. I know that is bad for your back." she said as the workers sat up straight and looks confused to her but smiled. Howard looked silent but he still looks up at Melina to wonder why she came here.

"Alright, with that done let me ask you something if that's alright Howard."

"Yes of course. What did you wish to ask me?" he said nervous but she looks at him with a serious scary glare that he saw his own reflection in her eyes.

"Care to explain why I find out you fired someone from your store? I heard something went down and it was mistaken for fraud?"

"Ummm, that's not true. I mean, I was told that someone did do something but I fired him as soon as I did..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:44 am

Wait younknew!" Brandon couldnt remain silent neither could eleesha."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:55 am

"My butler told me right when I was heading home and send me the video of what really went down here in this store. So again, tell me what is going on or else I can exposed this myself." she said to Howard that remained quiet from not really sure to answer it. He sees her taking a step forward that Howard backs up a little to look scared.

"Well Howard?"

"I....I mean I didn't..I don't know..." he started to say but was scared to say the wrong thing in front of her. The CEO of this business. She tends to be scary if angered so answering would save them the embarrassment. She only made it seem to get angry with him before seeing the butler walk in and stands beside her.

"Milady, shall I show the video?" he asked.

"Yes, if you can."she said while taking out the phone and looking for the video he sent her. Melina waited for him before she sees him pull it up and puts it on the main screen to show the video that was showing the main reason. The people saw the real video of Howard stealing some documents of bank accounts and information that he even stole money from the bank in the office.

That was when he heard Brandon show up to ask what he was doing here and saw the documents. They saw Brandon try to stop him but he ends up shoving him down and knock him out. Howard rush to the security and told the lie of Brandon stealing the documents but got away with stealing 20 million dollars in his pocket.

"I....Miss Shimaki, I can explain-"

"Huh? I'm sure you can in your dreams. I just wish to know why you would have the nerve to steal from me and my company. You should be arrested to think you have the nerve to lie to me and claim yourself as innocent." she said still having her arms crossed but Brandon only looked angry to see everyone look scared.

"Please! I needed the money! I just had to..."

"Just forget it. I won't have you showing disrespect towards me so why don't I just fix the problem you caused."

"I...I...." He grew scared seeing this but when others try to move towards him, Howard gets up and goes to the back.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:01 am

Brandon had to stop or hewould be arrested and he hated to let him get away. He sat down knowing hkward was scum but this was low even for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:29 am

"We need to call the cops and stop him or at least make sure he didn't get anything else before leaving from here." One said but she sees the co workers worried he might have been stealing from the company explaining the low pay checks this week. Brandon was going to speak about it before Melina calms them down with a finger in the air.

"Miss Shimaki?"

"You all should relax alright. It's fine..."

"But Howard is getting away with stole info and money from the company. Shouldn't we-"

"No need, I already did that and rest assure, he will be punished for his deed of stealing from me and my workers." she said with a smile to see police cars suddenly showing up but traps Howard from escaping them. From there, he was arrested for stealing money, stealing information of his co workers from the company, and getting another fired for a lie that didn't happen. It was a fake to have Brandon blamed for it since he was there at the time. The officers got Howard in the car but she checked the phone seeing a message from the bank stating all stolen money was returned and will go out as normal.

"Damn....she's good." Eleesha said nervous but Brandon was shocked himself seeing her ahead of all this. How in the world could she seem to be normal like nothing happened? Brandon sees her walking over to everyone but she then sees the older manger that got called to her.

"Yes miss Shimaki?"

"Would you be so kind to get me folder AZ-426B please?" she said but he nods and turns to get that she asked for. The co workers were not sure what was going on but sees the older manger walking over then hands her some document that was labeled termination with the same numbers she said. She opens it to see some old documents but looks through them before finding the one she wanted, pulling it out.

"Alex..."

"Y-Yes, miss Shimaki?"

"Undo his damage and give mister Maboroshi his job back. If anyone else got terminated by Howard for something they didn't do, give them their jobs back. If others were helping Howard steal money, fire them. Understand?"

"Of course miss. Anything else?"

"Well, It seems this store didn't have a store manager now so why not fix that. I want you to make Brandon the store manager here. Train him so he will understand what needs to be done and get this place better as it was years ago."

"St-store manager!?"

"Yes. You should at least have your job back because you didn't do a thing....so why not? I can trust you will take care of the store here and the people that shop here. I wish to see everyone happy with nothing ruining their lives. Now, I think I have things to do but if be sure Howard and his 'helpers' are banished from my stores. They are not allowed to come back ever again."

"Will do miss." Alex said bowing to her.

"Oh, Brandon can start his work in two weeks. He needs to rest after all this and things in his life so I expect that alright."

"Yes ma'am....will do." he said bowing.

"Good. Anyway, I'm off. See you guys later and give it your all.." she said smiling before turning away and leaving with her butler. The rest were shocked at what happened but they quickly cheered for Brandon becoming the manager. He was still shocked from all this but didn't know she knew about this and Howard getting arrested for stealing.

"Well, Maboroshi. Seems you will need to be trained when you come to work in two weeks. I'll be sure everything is prepared for you till then."

"O-Of course..."

"Isn't this great, Brandon!?! You got your job back but even a better job!!!" Eleesha said hugging him but he rubs the back of his head from all this happening so soon.

"T-thanks..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:58 pm

For him it was difficult to graasp how he got his job back let alone a promotion he didnt deserve. He was nervous the entire first day of his two week waiting period and he didnt know what to do. He paced around his house played videogames and ate.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:38 pm

Everyone was happy for Brandon but knew he'll get used to this whole new job in a while. Just took a little time and some help to make it work. Now in some time, Alex told Brandon to relax and just stay calm. He just kept playing video games to eating some food he got with the money saved but it should hold him for the time till his first pay check.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:40 pm

Finding everythingin order he returns to bus games
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:57 pm

He kept playing video games while eating more of his food but he wonders if Melli thinks he's weird or something. His bills were paid by her. She got him his job back with better pay. What else could she even do for him. It's like she's some goddess that's known for making others fear her. That made him really curious about things. He slowly lets out a sigh and went back to just eating his food still playing games.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:19 pm

Th3 day was half over but it seemed like a week so he decided to call her and see if she was okau and ask why she really heloed h8m. He believed her but he thought there was more to it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:20 pm

He didn't get a pick up from her but Brandon still kept calling in hopes to hear from her. He kept getting voice mails and other tones but before that, he finally got through to her while hearing her typing on her lap top of something.

"Hello?"

"Ummm, Hi Miss Shimaki, it's me Maboroshi Brandon?" he said but the typing stopped and she focused on the call.

"Well, hi there. How are you?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:30 pm

"Im confused. You said why you hekoed me before but i cabt help think8ng theres more to it. I was wondering if maybe you had other reasons"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:50 pm

"Oh? I thought I already spoke about it..." she said on the phone but slowly looked at some notes given to her. Seems her businesses were doing fine but she wanted to keep up the numbers and businesses.

"I was just ummm...curious?" he said holding the phone but it left him going to the kitchen and getting some soda to drink. He didn't hear anything in the phone but Melli only checks the computer again and sees in another tab a funny video she watches to keep her busy after finishing up her work.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:48 pm

I mean there has to be more. Why would you wven care about me?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:07 pm

"If you mean more then you mean me just wanting to give a helping hand to you with no problem. Look, Ross asked me to help you because he didn't want anything happening to you so I did. I guess you seem like you had it rough and I wanted to help you because no one deserves to be sad." she said before getting up from the chair and slowly scratched her cheek to then think about it later on. Why did she help him? Because she had a good heart from that and she wished to see someone happy.

"You...did this out of kindness and wanting to help me from my problems?"

"Yeah because I wanted to. I hate when people have terrible days like you have but again, it seems to have been worse. I don't know what else to tell you that proves me just wanting to be nice and show kindness. I get this same question a lot from others but they refuse my help so they don't get in trouble.I figure I don't blame him so yeah......I won't blame you if you feel the same way.."

"Hold on wait, I don't mean to be mean to you or something. I just...I wanted to know why you helped me...You got my bills paid off from the bank taking it away. I could have ended up on the street to die but here I am. You even got my job back after exposing Howard for his lies and stealing. I would never get a job again from that record on my own. I just....I don't know why or how you do it....."

"Well, I guess you know now. You seem like someone that deserves a second change for life so why not? I wished to see you happy and that's true."

"Oh..I...I see."

"Was their anything else you wish to ask or was that it?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:16 am

No but hiw can i return th3 favor?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:23 am

"As I said you goof, you don't have to do anything for me. I just wanted to be kind and help you since I figure you were having a bad week. I understand you want to do something nice for me but really..you don't have to." she said through the phone but somehow Brandon wasn't convinced. Something in her tone after saying that made him think was she doing this because her heart was in the right place or....was she not happy as she sounds?

"I guess that could explain my answer but again, at least let me do something nice for you after all you did for me. You helped me keep my house. You got my job back with a better one I..I just don't know how I can get you a present for something you did for me. I just am grateful for your kindness"

"Huh, Funny. You're the first one to say it like that but again, you are welcome. I wanted to help and I did so why don't you be happy and relax? Sorry for giving you a manager position too but that will give you good money like everyone else that works in my companies. Trust me on that.." she said twirling her pen but looking at the window seeing the town but others walking by her in her office since she was CEO of everyone.

"Now, was their something else you wanted from me or was that it?"

"No but I really want to do something as a thank you for this..."

"You seriously don't have to but....whatever makes you happy do that as a thank you. This way, you won't worry about what to do in repayment for what I did. Anyway, I need to go because I have a meeting starting. See you later Brandon.." she said before cutting off the call as Brandon hears the dial tone now. He lets out a sigh and ends the call too but he was now a little worried about her. Was she really happy or was she having a bad week herself? Maybe Brandon can make her feel happy too like she did for him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:24 pm

He decides to do some research about he rand learn what sort of troubles sh3 has and if e can fix rhem
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:11 am

He didn't find much about her or the history of Melina Shimaki's life. She never liked speaking much about her old life before getting to where she was but others tend to tell different stories about her. Some find her the lifesaver of the city. Others find her as the dangerous cat that tends to bring fear towards men that try to do something behind her back. Or the angel that saved another person with her kindness and love. Brandon didn't know others here saw her like that but it's not what he wanted to know.

What is making her do this? She could have ignored him. Walked on with her life like he wasn't there. However, she helped him get his life back to a better path. However, how did she really feel about it? Was her life a lie in her eyes? Was she putting on some mask to keep others from asking what was wrong with her? He checked on more information but sees more of her website that exposed a lot of the number of companies she runs now. The whole business was something of a family thing but her father was in charge of it.

Brandon saw the pic of Melina's mother who was beautiful but was second head of the businesses. He checked their information to see the father was in retirement with his wife somewhere in the city but left the business to their only daughter Melina. "...................." He writes down the info needed and checks the time in hopes of finding more things that might lead him in the right path.

'What else am I missing? What are you hiding from me and the world, Melina? If only i knew then..maybe I can help you....' he asked but checks more information on the site for bio history or life story but most of the info was either erased or blocked so no one will read about it. Seems that it was very sensitive and only someone with the code key will get to open it but theirs a time that shows the info will be taken down before long. Maybe Melina's parents could help him? Brandon checks again and finds their number and writes it down.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:24 am

He reaches out to them not asking at first but yelling who he was amd thwn what she did for him before asking how he can help her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:47 pm

"What are you talking about? Helping my daughter? Yeah right! You city boys think you can help her after all the shit some did to break her heart!? I don't believe any one of them being with her!" her father shouted in the phone to make Brandon pull it away from his ear while wincing from the shout. He did hear a female in the background to hear her speaking to him.

"No way! I'm not going to let another man hurt our daughter ever again, Suki! You know how bad she was broken when they-"

"Honey, I know your angry but please, I'm sure this young man isn't like the rest of the ones that hurt our daughter now please...don't."

"Listen you bastard. Leave my little girl alone or else I'll make sure you don't have your balls left. I won't have another man hurt or break her heart just because of us being filthy rich. Why can't you bastards in this city learn to understand love!?"

"................" did something happen to Melina years ago that her parents saw the damage that hit her right after.

"I swear I'll make my daughter become safe.....I won't let a man of any kind break her again!!"

"Honey, you need to calm down. Why don't you get some water and calm down...I'll speak to the young man....now please...." He heard the mother take the phone from her husband and asked him to take a seat away for a while till he calms down.

"Hello? I'm sorry for my husband's yelling. It's just we been through a lot from my daughter since she's been.......hurt many times in the year. So we are unsure about who she helps at the moment..." her mother said on the phone but Brandon got worried from hearing that while remained thinking about her daughter.

"She's been hurt? Really?"

"Yes.....it's hard to speak about...."

"I-I didn't know that. To be honest, she helped me from that night my whole night went down horribly but she offered to help me and drove me home after.."

"Really? I had no idea she helped you that night. We been trying to calm her to check up on her but we had to be sure she took her medicine to help her through the time." her mother said while looking worried now since Melina never said anything of medicine she had to take. Was Melina taking medicine to help her keep from thinking negative things.

"I...I didn't know that she had to take medicine. I figure she was-"

"Yeah, I'm told that but....if you wish, you can come to our home and I can explain more about it." she said but Brandon had a guess she didn't want to speak about it or her father speak about it. "How about this? Come to this address in the city and I'll speak to you about everything you wish to speak about it..."

"I see......alright then, I can do that.."

"Alright, go ahead and write this down and meet here in 20 minutes......." After Brandon writes the address down before hanging up the phone and goes to the address he was given from her mother. The city didn't seem so bad before he shows up a house that was near by but across some giant mansion that shocked Brandon. Her parents lived here!? He gets out of the car and goes to the front door while giving a few knocks and waited.

"..........." He waited for a while for someone to answer the door before he slowly sees it open showing a woman that was wearing normal clothes. She looked just like Melina but her hair was short and seems more beautiful too.

"O-Oh, are you the one that called on the phone?"

"Y-Yeah, Brandon. I'm the one that called you.."

"I see...ummmm, please, come right in." she said moving out the way so Brandon can come in but he sees the whole house even more bigger than the outside. She leads him to the main living room before offering a seat as she walks in as well. She offers a seat with two tea cups filled with hot drinks but Brandon felt out of place from all this. Her family was indeed filthy rich and she didn't seem to mind about it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:27 pm

He wasnt careing about the money he cared about ger and sat patiently. He felt out of place and kbew he looked like a seedy deyective or pi. But he was recently promoted.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:49 pm

Melina's mother picks up the tea cup to take a sit from the cup. Still nice and hot and she offers Brandon his own that still sat on the table waiting for him. He picks it up and blew on it before taking a sit. It tasted sweet like sugar and honey but he liked the sweetness of it. After taking another sit, Brandon held the cup while Melina's mother held hers still in her hands.

"Now Brandon, correct? What did you wish to know or were you curious to how her life started?"

"Well, first of all I should be thanking her. She did help me through a lot of crap during my bad week this month and yet..I don't know how to thank her for that. She's really a sweet woman and I just don't get how she could have such a big heart for a loser like me.."

"That's my daughter alright. Melina always loved helping someone where she is but sometimes, others find it weird for someone with lots and lots of money to help others like yourself. In some way, me and her father raised her as good as possible but we only want her happy. I'm sure if you are just yourself with giving a gift, you can." she said smiling but Brandon nods slowly to look at his cup but the mother looks at her own before thinking a bit.

"Though, that's not what you are here for are you? Didn't you wish to find out what caused her father to scream out at you since he is very overprotective of our daughter?" she asked to see Brandon nod slowly because he wanted to know himself. The mother nods and looks ahead at the family picture that hangs above the fire place.

"Years ago, Melina was born as a high energy spirited girl that we both loved dearly with our hearts. Our family, the Shimaki is a big one that owns many companies all over the world. You could say we were a big deal. Because of the millions and millions of dollars we get thanks to that, others seen us as royals but not everyone was happy. I was told many gave Melina a weird look thinking she was some snobby nose princess but she wanted to live as a normal average girl. Money wasn't the important part but happiness, friendship, love, peace was the main things in her life."

"Wow, even if you were this filthy rich, you guys didn't care about the money?" he asked to see her nod. Her mother never cared since money was just money and it wouldn't corrupt her mind, her daughters, or her fathers.

"Yes. We wanted to be treated fairly but I guess the father is the main one that found someone like me to marry him before I became pregnant with Melli. I actually used to be a loner that was tossed out like trash during my young adult years. No one wanted to help me so I had to fight for myself but during that time, I met my husband that cared for me and treated me as a friend before we dated, got married, and had Melli. Anyway, she has lived happy and went to school but....while getting older, children didn't spend as much time with her because they only would ask her for spare change for ice cream or candy before running off laughing. You could say they used her because of the money the family had."

"So she had no friends....no true friends?" he asked to see her shake her head no.

"They only cared about the money Melina had or we gave her for an allowance. When she became older, boys started to notice her to ask her on dates, give her presents, and chocolates but again, it's fake. The boys only mess with her emotions, toy with her to get money but my poor baby didn't know about this till later when they leave her and break her heart after she give them money because she thinks they like her. Melina's heart has been broken for so many times but the worst one was......" the mother tenses up remember it that she tried not to cry. Brandon wasn't sure if he should ask but looks at the tea cup.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't wish to remember it. I understand.." he said but the mother lets out a sigh but nods, feeling her heart ease up from the pain of remembering it. However, she couldn't not think about it because of it thanks to that. She looks up to Brandon but decided to say it since she didn't want to keep it in.

"Years ago, when she became 18, their was one young man that won her heart while they loved one another so much. At first, the boy looked kind and sweet since we were not sure about him. However, we were wrong. He was using her to buy the most expensive things in the city. He always asked for money from her and she would give it to him because he lied about using it for important reasons. She was so deeply in love with him that she didn't know he was actually using her. He even had another girlfriend and giving the money to her...he was using my daughter that broke her heart right there. He warned her not to tell a soul about this but Melli got mad not understanding he did this and was about to call the cops but..his girlfriend hits Melina in the back of her head using some lamp in the room."

"............Oh god.."

"We came home after a while but she was knocked out in her blood so we called the doctor that helped her before long. But Melina was lost into a betrayed depressed feeling of her heart breaking now. She wouldn't talk to us, she wouldn't hear us....she was...lost in her little dark world for the time she became older.....our baby broken..thanks to that man. Now, other males would use her to make her feel so depressed she....she wanted to die. We had to put her on medication now so she wouldn't think about it and.....and she..." Brandon saw her mother starting to cry but he reaches into his pocket and hands it to her as she takes it to wipe her tears.

"S-she....she was seen as a toy or item to every man that was with her. She decided to not care about love anymore and I was hoping to be a grandmother one day...but it seems she didn't find the right man for her...all because those bastards broke her already damaged broken heart...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:01 pm

He looked down. I wish i could help but she would never trust me

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:21 am