Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Helping another friend

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Helping another friend

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:29 pm

"..............." She didn't move much from hearing the tone but Melina turns her head to his direction when hearing it. The same old tones he used to sing to her when they were kids. Even when something happened or if she felt alone. Brandon would always sing this light tune to cheer her up. Brandon looks to notice that but he still held her hand, humming more softer but loud enough for her to hear.

"*Still humming quietly*" He just wanted her to be happy. To be safe. Nothing seems to work that way because others only want to cause her misery. Brandon wouldn't have it. He wanted her to smile and know everyone cares for her. This shouldn't be happening and yet that made it seem like he wasn't able to help. Lowering his head, he just keeps her hand close and gives the back of her hand a light kiss.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:54 pm

The next day he went into work. He focused on the job to keep his mind off the issue.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:05 am

The others were wondering if Brandon was alright since he didn't seem to be his usual happy self. Did something happen last night? Did he do his usual drinking problem again? Eleesha wanted to ask him but he didn't want to say what it was because he wanted to hope that Melina will be alright.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:16 am

People started talking about the gunshot at the resurant and he said nothing about it. He set up the schedule and the bills thinking about her and how to help.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:20 am

A few workers that noticed his behavior, let some books and other things in hope they will help him. They wouldn't bother him if that's the case but just let him relax and try to clear his mind. Things could not be good for him so his mind was wandering right now. When seeing these things, Brandon thanks them for the gifts but he goes back to work, still worried about Melina. The hours pass and Brandon was still keeping himself busy with more work and helping customers. Even they noticed but the workers wonder if it had to do with something personal. They left it alone if that's the case.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:34 am

The work helped and he was able to distract himself. When he got home he let the staff cook for him while he relaxed and sat with melli.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:41 am

They were not happy about what happened and hopes for the best. Brandon really did care for Melina and was going to do everything in his power to help her. She didn't deserve this; no one dose. However, depending on the families of someone, that might change. Brandon sighed to look at Melli's resting face but he got no word of her being awake or still sleeping right now.

"I hope the miss is alright. Those stupid jerks ruined another good night!" one maid said drying the plates.

"I know but what can we do? Master Brandon is the only that can can help her. We all saw how he wanted her safe not in harms way." Another one said but the males looks down more worried about it.

"If this keeps up, what if they..don't want to see one another?" a second female asked but they were silent to think it's fake.

"No worries; Melina and Brandon were not going to leave but she and him do deserve one another. having to go through that last night and when things were letting go. They started speaking among themselves before seeing the head butler walks in.

"Easy now; for everyone Brandon is doing is best to help lady Shimaki. For not, let them be together and get back to work please. We have lots of cleaning to do. Two were quiet but looks at the stairs since Brandon came home a while ago so he was going to do this. They head upstairs to drop off the two hot mugs of tea and some food.

"...................." He still didn't let go of her hand while melli rests but she didn't seem to wake up after a while so he only remained focused on Melina and nothing more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:59 pm

When she wome up she was sirprized to see him still there and he explained that he had to go to work and that he returned when he did.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:19 pm

".............." she looks a bit more silent, seeing him looking at her. Brandon seems really worried from all of this and melina felt bad that he had been worried. She should have did something but knew she wasn't good enough to do that. Brandon just sighed and touches her cheek, hoping she knew it's not her fault.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:10 am

He talked with her and keeps the coversstion about her likes and desires seeking to learn more about her so he could better understand and help her. His feelings were clear to her now and hers to him. Slowly she started to yearn for anotjer outing with him one more private and protected so nothing could jappen again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:45 am

"Hey B..brandon?" they were having some warm honey tea together and Brandon looks up right at her when she called his name. He wasn't sure if she was still down about what happened or if she was feeling like it was his fault.

"Hmm? Something wrong? You don't want your tea?" he said setting his down on the small table beside him, giving his full attention on Melina. She didn't look up since her fingers wrapped around the tea cup, trying to think of the words she wished to say. When having the words, she looks up at him with her indigo eyes.

"Are you.....ahem, angry about what happened last night? I didn't know something like that would happen. If I had known I could have-"

"Easy Melina relax. No, it's not your fault......I didn't know that was going to happen either but why do you think it's your fault? You didn't cause this mess to happen." he said but heard her sigh looking down again.

"I don't know. I feel like it is my fault due to other men always wanting my money...I know you want me for my heart and all but....*looking down* I feel like I am putting you in danger of getting hurt." she whispered but her words shocked him. Why would she feel like that? She didn't do anything to cause this and yet her mind thinks like it was.

"...I'm telling you Melina, it's not your fault....please believe me.." he said gently to touch her cheek.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:32 am

As they look into eachothers eyes he smiles. "No matter the hurt or time i will love you. You make me forget the bad things about myself and remember the good things. For that i will do everything except die since i dont want to leave you alone.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:22 pm

"Y....you mean that?" she asked gently to feel Brandon raising his other hand to hold the other cheek and wipe a tear away from her face. He never liked seeing her crying but somehow, it made her look more precious to him. She was first a best childhood friend; now she's a grown woman that seems tough on the outside but really fragile on the inside. Nothing else mattered but making sure she was happy and stayed that way.

"Of course I mean it, Melina. I know you been through enough over the years even when we split up. I should have did better in trying to keep in touch with you but due to...well, problems, I guess our roads split apart. I never thought you would end up like this. So fragile and weak from so much pain that other males have given you. It isn't right." he said.

"That's what everyone tells me but somehow..I gotten used to it that I isn't a bother to me. I guess I'm a easy target for men but..you are not like them. You love me for me; not for something else like money or wanting to just bed me. *leans into his hands* You were my childhood friend that always wanted to protect me."

"That may be the case but you got me this way when we were children remember? I never knew many kids in my neighborhood and didn't find it easy to make them. However, the only friend I had was you. You helped me see things differently as a child Melina and that made us become amazing best friends. We would hang out, play, and just be ourselves." he said but she blushes hearing the memory but knew what he means. Seeing and knowing how they would play with one another tag, hide and seek, king of the mountian, etc. They had good childhoods and during the time they grew up.

Even from the bad times that came their way to them having to move away from one another. Their roads did split but that didn't make them forget as much. Melina knew he would forget most but she did too. Brandon kept rubbing her cheek but she shuts her eyes to savor his touch on her skin.

"You really are too s..sweet; you know that right?" she said gently to him but Brandon smiled, looking at her to see no more tears.

"That's because of you, Melina. You changed my life as a child to now....I already owe you so much, even now..." he said but she didn't say anything else before feeling him lower his hands from her cheeks and she leans in close against his chest. He didn't move from this but sees her keeping close against his body.

"Melina?"

"Thank you...thank you so much, Brandon...Thank you for helping me and...t..thank you for keeping me sane...I would have lost it if it wasn't for you...I guess that means I o..owe you as well.." she said but he didn't say anything while holding her gently in his arms and smiled.

"Then we owe one another...that seems fair enough." he said petting her head.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:31 am

He didnt advance or pull away he thought more about what book to read next.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:59 pm

All Melina did was hold onto him more still having her eyes shut to savor the moment. Brandon was always this sweet to him and yet she was happy for it. Knowing deep down he was always this pleasant and happy with her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:49 am

She started fogetting the bad thi gs and remembering happy times. He thought deeply and wanted to kee her safe and happy no matter what.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:50 pm

Brandon and Melina just took the time to enjoy each other's company with nothing holding them back. They wanted to just feel safe and happy through. He only looks more happy when they were sharing some sweets with one another but he was eating more of it after a while. Her maids made the best treats which made him love it and wonders if she could do the same. Melina could but she wanted to surprise him another time.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:03 pm

When she recovered he had been going back to work and doing hjs best at the position she gave him. Her butler gave a daily report on his actions and the store reputation all the way to the baord of directors reactions.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:28 pm

"And that's the progress report so far, ma'am. Brandon has made a lot of progress than the previous managers of the store. The higher ups were really impressed of your choice to make him the manager and how he's turned it around." the butler said to Melina after reading a text report to her from the higher ups.

She was sitting near the bed while gazing at the next on tv. Another set of boring news she knew about but nothing has changed for the greater point of view. With a sigh, she looks up at the ceiling then to the butler.

"So they know of the store's progress then?" she asked to see him nod.

"Yes, ma'am. They are even wishing to ask how you found him but that might be for another time. They are in different locations right now and they only way to speak to them is through video chats. Should I prepare it for later on miss Shimaki?" he asked.

"Sure. That way we won't be in any rush to set it up when we don't have time but we do now. So go ahead." she said but the butler nods to stand up with the reports in his arms.

"I'll get right on it, milady." he said before taking his leave. She heard the door shut but Melina looks at the window, hiding her small smile. She was indeed very proud of Brandon right now and his progress. He's changed from being a no one like drunk to someone she saw greatness in. Melina knew their was something special in him but others never seen it but her. She wonders if he was doing alright though at the store in the city. She was sure he was.

Meanwhile, Brandon was just done helping another customer that was looking for something but he helped them find it. He gives a wave good bye after they payed for it and goes ahead with their day. He goes to check on the other guests and his employees to see everything alright and up to date.

He did hope Melina was alright and recovering more faster now. The others at the estate was watching her so it shouldn't be a problem. He did wonder if she got any calls from her parents yet to check up on her. She figures they could be busy like the rest that lives in and out of the city. With a sigh, he goes back to work with checking up a few people since one of their cashiers called out sick.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:46 pm

Mellis dep love for h8m was get5ing her heated and wanting. She syarted wishing he was there to help satisfy her desire. He worked tirelessly and the day 0assed quickly for him. For her she was trying to resist her urges to go down there and shownher love to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:54 pm

She checked on some other things but Melina decided to do something for him just in case. Her eyes only remained silent after some time but she was having some plan just for him. Brandon did still work for the time being before finishing up everything at a later time. He saw everyone leaving for the day but he yawns to lock up and gets ready to head home.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:24 am

He locked up the store and stsrted driving home ro change clothes and take more over to her home.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:48 am

She was silent waiting for him that made her working or something. That only made her wonder what to do. Brandon was heading this way back and it seems like it was only a while ago. Brandon was close but he was tired just wishing to stay and sleep for a while. Maybe hear Melina's words to help her rest.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:48 am

She hears his car door shut and rushed to the window seeing it was him and rushing to greet him at the door.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:36 pm

Melina sees the door open with a maid greeting him as welcome back, taking his coat and other things to put away. She didn't see him this tired but wonders if work was hard for him. Showing a smile, she walks over to him and stops in front to call out to him. "Hey Brandon, welcome back. How was work?" she asked sweetly to him.

"It's been a tiring day to be honest. I mean, it's nothing too bad but at least the store is still up and running well." he said rubbing the back of his head but sees her pout, reaching to take his hand that caught his attention.

"I'm sorry you had a rough day today, Brandon. At least you're home so you can relax and recover. Dose this mean you're off tomorrow? Maybe we can ummm..hang out or something here to help you?" she asked seeing him thinking a little bit. Most of the work was done today so it might be a good idea to take a break or maybe not.

"I don't know, Melina. I don't want anything happening since I could be needed. True, I'm off but I just want to make sure I do well in this job you gave me." he said to make her look a little disappointed now. Melina wanted to spend time with him but she was not sure if work was stressing him out or something else was bothering him. Was it from when they were attacked that night? Or was this because of something at work? She pouts looking at him about to leave but stops him to hold his hand.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong I just.......I want to be sure you're okay and happy Brandon. Is that a bad thing to think about after so long? You been working hard and I know you are thanks to the others that told me of the progress at the store. I just...want you to at least relax and enjoy yourself here. You did so much and I wonder if it's too much. Did I give you something you were not ready for-"

"No no no, that's not what I meant. I guess work is work but it won't make me feel too down to worry you, Melina. Really, I'm alright......" he said touching her cheek that she blushes from his touch.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:01 am