Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Helping another friend

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Helping another friend

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:22 am

He relaxes seeing her up and aboht and he felt alot of his worry drain away
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:15 am

"I'm just making sure you are Brandon. I understand you're working hard and my reviewers love the work you been doing. I've never seen them so speechless before and it left me wondering just how much. You increased the work and the sales ten times more than usual. People have been speaking about the store and keeps coming back with new faces. It's like you're changing everything around and for the better..." she said to see him blushing from the comments. Did he really impress her higher bosses from what he's been doing? That's something new but it made him happy.

"Guess because I wanted to work as hard to keep that up. However, if you never gave me the job or helped me in the beginning, I wouldn't have it so I need to be thanking you Melina." he said sweetly that she blushes even more from his hand touching her cheek. His hand was big but warm making her shut her eyes and smile liking it. He thought she was adorable like this but he was blushing as well before both were silent, gazing at one another.

Before long, they looked away from one another blushing heated like but laughed at how silly they were being.

"Sorry; kinda got in the mood from that...I hope I didn't.." he started to say but she waves her hands still smiling.

"No no, you're fine. I thought the same thing but you are alright. You know, we are both in such a good mood today...did you want to...grab a coffee or something today? It's still day out and.." she sees him think but shook his head no, confusing Melina a little.

"Acutally; I have something else in mind if that's alright..How about ice cream?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:10 pm

She blushed and nodded before getting ready. He didnt kniw why she needed to change since her hiuse ckothes were good enough for icecream.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:52 pm

"Melli, you didn't have to change you know. You're find just with what you have." Brandon said as she blushes a little more hearing his comment but looks to him still showing a light smile on her face.

"Y..You sure? Thank you...I guess I won't change then. Should we head out now?" she asked taking his hand as Brandon blushes a bit more himself feeling her touch. He only could nod and they head out to get their frozen treats somewhere. The other servants thought it was cute but hopes nothing ruins this day like the other night.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:30 am

He drove her to the nearest icecream shop in his car and stared at all yhe flavors trying to decide what he wanted. He smiles and picks out his flavor but waits until shw decided to make their order.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:19 pm

She looks at the menu on the wall before going with the vanilla bean with sprinkles ice cream. It was a childhood favorite that she used to get as a child. Brandon blinks seeing the other place the order but looks to Melina smiling. They went to take a seat while looking out the window of the shop.

"Nice out huh?" he asked to break the silence but Melina looks to him smiling.

"Yeah, it is. I really love sunny afternoons like this one. Helps one think about the good things in life." she said as he smiled to agree.

"Heh, that's true."

"But days like this also help one remember old memories." she said looking through the window seeing some old houses or apartments but they seem to have been updated and fixed up.

"Do you remember this location, Brandon?" she asked but he blinks looking up at her. Did he remember this place? he wasn't sure but it did feel familiar.

"I don't know....is it?"

"Silly. This is our old neighborhood. Where we use to get free icecream during the blazing summers. Our moms brought us here the first day we moved here to get icecream." she said smiling but Brandon looks ahead then took in some of the area. The same park. The houses. The small field that was in the back behind the homes. He wonders if their hold houses were still even here.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:54 pm

"Im sorry i guess its been so hard i didnt recognize it at first." He said with a sheepish expression. He orders a banana icecream bowl and she picked stawberry. He declined toppings she picked strawberries. The berries were big thick and juicy making her mouth water when she took a bite of one. He smiles watching her as she played with it in a sexy way trying to make him blush and it worked. He ate his slowly with small bites to savor the flavor when he noticed that her change of clothes was much nicer than he had realized. He looked down at his work clothes and raized he would never be able to meet her standard of clothing. True he looked nice but he doubted if he would ever look as good as her. He felt the divide of class between them a gap he was taught early ob he could never bridge.

He started to think too much about it when she looked up as his half eaten icecream starting to melt.
    "Is everything alright?" She asks him reaching to hold his hand. He nodded.

"Yes but i feel off like... no matter what... you are impossible to reach... and that... that maybe you deserve better than me." He said slowly and calmly choosing his words so he wouldnt offend or chase her away. She grips his hand tighter and knew that she would have to explain her feelings one day and she thought maybe today would be good when they returned home.

He squeezes her hand in return and ate a bit faster heartened and comforted by her grip. He felt she wouldnt leave him alone and he could trust her.

Their icecream was delicious she got to tease him and he enjoyed the time he spent with her outside the house. Nothing bothered them the while time and she even started to consider this a small date with him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:09 pm

"Well, that was delicious. What should we do now?" she asked happily holding his hand but Brandon smiled trying to think about it. However, he also figure something of taking a walk around the old place they grew up in.

"A tour of our old home. Maybe we can see others we knew in the past or our houses. Remember back then when our houses were next to one another?" he said seeing her nod remembering.

"Yeah, I remember. I knew when we first met, it was a little odd for both of us. You not getting used to making new friends. Me the shy type over the years to come. I guess I was wondering if others were not happy about it. Could be something of the older times." she said smiling while walking by him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:13 pm

He paid for their order and she waited in the car. When theys tarted driving he took the familliar streets and it was very soon he arrived at their old neighborhood.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:24 pm

"Hmmm....seems like it did change but it don't feel like it has.." he said driving down the street to see a couple kids playing in the small park. However, he keeps driving down to pass them. The same place really has not changed and Melli noticed that too. She sees more old buildings before she noticed two.

Both of them were small but the paint was redone, the windows fixed up nice. It seems like it was reserved for others right now but Melli looks at it remembering the old memories.

Melli was 8 years old but he was 9 at the time. Brandon didn't have many friends but he slowly noticed that his and her parents tried to get them to become friends. "Go on sweetie.....you need to try and open up. Make friends.." Brandon's mother said to him while Brandon looks away but Melli was hiding behind her own mother.

They didn't do much but this made both of them look at one another not saying anything. Brandon had his arms crossed but Melli was looking scared. "H..Hi.."she mutters to him.

"Hi.."

"D..do you want t..to..hang out? Or play?"

She remembers that even if at first they didn't do much but their mothers were still trying to get them close as friends. It worked after a month or two.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:41 pm

He remembered lots of imaginary games where he would save her only to fall into danger himself and be taken away. He remembered games where she would play house and he would ay along bwcause she played his games. He looked at her and saw hiw she leaned on him enjoying her memories. "H-hey what was your favorite game we played?" He asks her thinking about the ones wjere he saved her and they lived happjly ever after.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:06 am

"Favorite game? I don't know Brandon. Their was so many of them, I couldn't just pick one." she said smiling but sees Brandon laugh, finding that a true case. They played so many games way back they couldn't keep up or stop telling their moms how the game ends.

"You sure their was not one game that was the top?" he asked smiling but she begins to think about it herself. True, the games they played were really fun but out of most of the games, she was stuck with one to remember.

"Well..."

"Yes?"

"I think for me; the game was tag. It was the first game we played together.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:21 am

Oh? Which did you like better being it or beng the target?" He asks remembering how she couldnt catch him unti she managed to tackle him down.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:36 am

"I think it's when I was it. I really had fun trying to catch you but end up tackling you sometimes." she said laughing from the memory but heard Brandon laugh as well. He remembers that but it's been such a long time, they knew each other for many years now to now. She was hoping Brandon remembers even more through this day out because she was remembering most herself.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:43 am

You were the only person who ever got me." He said softly and squeezes her hand. She felt that and saw the look of hopeless longing for her in his eyes.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:52 am

"I..I guess so but it's only because we knew each other for so long and now...."

"It's more than that..."

"Of course..or do you think that?"she asked seeing him nod with a smile on his face.

"Of course I do and I've always thought of it that way. Besides, I know that you were really happy after a while. You were always the one that made me smile during the hard times and bad days. I really felt grateful that we became friends." he said squeezing her hand more that she was blushing to show it to him. Brandon was going to say something else but stops seeing how adorable she was when blushing. His hand only tightens around her own that he was looking away like she did on the road.

He was never this shy with her before but hearing and seeing how she was only made him curious. Did he really feel this protective and loving towards her? So far, it seems it's deeper than that. They had been friends for so long, their parents knew one another. They had bad dating experiences in their past and hard ships.

However, it didn't seem to matter after today and the while because at first they were apart and then came back.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:45 pm

He didn't speak at all while driving back to her manor. He had the same hopeless longing on his face, making her worry a little. Was something Brandon to have them become so quiet or is he thinking about something? They arrive moments later as she went up to her room to change and she listened in on the conversation between him and the butler.

"Welcome back, young master. Did you and Melli have fun?" He asks and Brandon nodded and sighed.

"I know I did she seemed to but our trip reminded me why I never asked her on a date before." The longing was heavy when he mentioned the date.

"Oh and why is that? Did something happen during your hang out date or day out together?" The butler thought he understood and his suspicions were proven correct when Brandon answered.

"No, nothing happened or anything. Nothing bad.." he said.

"Then why are you looking like everything was ruined or didn't go your way?" he asked looking at Brandon that only sighed again.

"Because.....because...*Sighs* because she's too good for me. She has wealth, fame, shes beautiful, shes smart... I can never win her love no matter what I do. There are always better people out there than me.. she deserves the best.  I guess that's why her father worked so hard to build her inheritance." He seemed so sad and Melli listened feeling his longing for her Heavy on his voice.

"Do you love her?"

"Yes I do. And that's why I want to make her happy. Even if she finds someone she loves I wont fight it. Instead, I'll help her in every way i can so she remains happy for the years to come."

Melli grabbed her heart as it throbbed her chest seemed like it was going to crush her heart as she tears up feeling how hard it was for him to admit these feelings. A maid offered her a handkerchief to wipe her eyes as the butler continued.

"And what if the one she wants is you? Many have left her after an attack that you not only survived but thwarted.  But you stayed though things like that were normal when you were a teen but you stayed anyways. So I ask again what if she wanted you."

"She would never want the son of a criminal leader nor one who was a criminal. She wouldn't ever want me because she is so much better. She has a whole life to do what she wants and I just work for her."

Melli felt his woe but knew he only wanted the best for her. She started to step down the stairs secretly and the butler decided to make a quick note for him.

"If that's how you feel, why don't you just ask her yourself?"

"What do you mean...?" He looked at the butler who stepped aside to reveal Melli. He gasped but looked worried because Brandon knew she heard everything and he stood up.

"Melli?...how......I..."

"Answer the question.....what if I wanted you? What if the other choices didn't meet up to what my heart wants? What if I only wanted someone who's been in my life for a long time even if he and I separated?" he saw her own confused feelings and knew he had to be honest.

"If it were possible. I would do anything for you. I would accept it and well id probably be happier than anything in my whole life."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:03 pm

"Then...are your feelings for me true? Do you.....really really like me that much after everything that's happened? From the day we separated to when we met once more. From the hard times where your life went down a terrible path to almost killing yourself with alcohol.." she said looking at him but Brandon only looks away not sure how to respond to that but he only lets out a sigh, trying to keep this pain from burning his heart.

He knew he hurt her from the day that went different ways to right now at this moment. Seeing her standing there with one hand gripping her shirt. She wanted his true answer and she wanted to hear it now. Even if it's something she might not expect from him. Brandon had to come clean or risk losing the change to even be with her.

"Answer me Brandon.......please."

"...*Sighs* Melina Shimaki, if course my feelings for you are true. From the bottom of my heart, I've always wanted to win your heat no matter the cost. I know you been through so much over the course of your life. To the betrayed men that left you to rot. To the ones that broke you after collecting the money they could get after dealing with you. Even to the one that deflowered you. *takes a step* However, before my feelings grew, I really cherished our friendship to when we met one another as children. From the games we played to the time we had. I cherished each one." he said taking another step to her as Melli stayed where she was.

"................"

"I know you heard about the gang mafia that used to roam the city way back? The lead that was killed I knew him because he was my father. I'm his son that was to take over for him and I still am. I still do what I must but against other gangsters and not innocent people. I did it, so that that way you stay safe from harm. However, you still got hurt thanks to them.....I don't feel like I deserve your love Melina. Your happiness. Your life. Everything I always wanted is out of my reach because I could never meet up to you or to what some may think of me. Just a ex drunk man who ruined his life but is regaining it over time....*looks away* I don't know what I could do to hope you accept my love because I really deeply care about you...No....no that's wrong. I don't care about you."he said that made her feel a bit heartbroken when saying that.

"T..then what...do you mean by that?"

"Yeah, what did you mean by that mister Maboroshi? Because I hope it didn't mean the negative way.." the butler said but Brandon shook his head to him before looking at Melli again.

He didn't say anything after a few moments but walks over to Melina that he was standing in front of her. Brandon could see some tears getting ready to fall from her eyes but he reaches up to touch her cheek and rub it slowly as she was looking at him. Her eyes were already filled from the pain and fear she's been through and nothing else could break it. Except for him. He was the only one that could and he didn't say anything but was shocked.

'Even back then, I can still tell you are serious by just looking into your eyes. You mean so much to me Melina that caring isn't enough to prove that. For me...all I want is for you to please accept my love...my confession...' he thought but he lowers in close to just gaze onto her face.

She blushes from him being this close but feels his thumb rubbing against her soft cheek. Her lips almost pink but kissable for him to wish he could love her forever and ever. ".........."

"Brandon?"

"Melli, I deeply care about you because you are my life. My light. My everything. I wanted to do what I can to keep you happy to prove that even someone as a lowlife as me can keep you happy and well. I don't care about your money, I don't care about status. All I care about is being with you...I just....I really care about you Melina because.." the words wouldn't come out but she reaches to grip his wrist looking deep into his own eyes.

"Because...what?" she asked as the butler moves back to give them some privacy but keeps his view on things just in case. Brandon only keeps quiet after some time before letting out a sigh again.

"Because I love you...."

The whole living room went silent as she heard his words, looking at him in shock that her hand tightens around his wrist. Hearing the words made her blush but he was looking serious about it.

"Y..You..."

"Yes, I love you. I love you so much it hurts, Melina. I love you to the point of me doing whatever you want. Whatever I can to keep you happy. I may be the son of the famous gangster mafia leader with million and millions of dollars hidden in my bank account, but I care for you to keep you happy. My mother always told me I would find someone if I kept the faith in my heart and she was right. *lowers hand to take her wrists now* You mean everything to me Melina. I love you so much it hurts.....even if I feel as if I'm not good enough for you. To prove that even someone like me can win your heart. My life was a living hell before I found you again.....you were.....*Looks away* You saved me from falling too deep from my life...so even if you love another, I understand. I won't be angry or jealous...hurt yes but nothing else. Because your happiness means everything to me...I just......." he looks at her still while she blushes but Brandon moves his thumb to rub the bottom of her lip.

"*Blushes worse*"

"I always wished...to kiss these lips of yours. To hold you close while I shower you in my love. I always want to see your smile. Feel your gentle ness. I want to be sure you are nothing but happy and safe, Melina. I wish to keep you with me forever so nothing breaks us apart...I only wish...that my love was strong enough to show you that.." he said letting go of her wrists as she stood there shocked seeing him looking down.

"W..wha.."

"I understand if you don't like me...or love me. I will always have you close to my heart. No matter what....so I thank you Melina. Thank you for doing so much..and letting me tell you how I really feel...." he said turning away to walk away but she only remains where she stood to close her hand into a fist.

The butler looks at this but he wonders if Brandon will leave and never come back? This would break her heart and spirit to pushing her away from the light once more. He nor the others wanted Melina to suffer this way again. He thinks it should be time to step in but before he could, Melina rushes over to him and grab his arm before shoving him against the wall hard. A few pics move while a vase falls and smashes on the ground.

He winces from the hit but opens one eye to look at a angry but crying Melli. Did his words hurt her? Or did he say something that made her see things a bit harsher now? "Melina-"

"Shut up! Just shut up, idiot!"

"..But I....." he started to say but Melina only pushes her body up against his and grips his shirt to pull him down. Right there, his eyes widen in shock to feel her lips against his own. She was kissing him. The butler looked shocked while a few servants gasped seeing this. She held the kiss for a little bit before breaking it, panting in and out while crying. Brandon was shocked from the kiss but looks worried from her crying.

"Of course I love you, idiot. From the time I grew up, I started feeling something for you. Something that told me you were the one. I didn't even know your father was that powerful and yet he never told no one. I don't care about that either. I just...*leans in close to rest her head on his chest* I always was worried about you. I wanted to see you again..after we separated that day, I felt I wouldn't see you again..." she said sniffing.

"I only knew that my mother was right about you coming back on your own terms but I never knew it would be that long. Do you know how long I waited for you, Brandon? I waited years..years in hope to see you come back to hear me out of how much I loved you. But you never came back and I...I as lonely without out. The only reason other guys caught view of me was because of my money..they didn't want my heart but the money....but you..you wanted my heart...to earn my love.."

"Melina.."

"I wanted you Brandon..no one else. My other family members thought I should move on but I couldn't. I knew you would come back..even if you didn't remember, I would help you. I always loved you Brandon and I don't want anyone else but you..." she said crying that she moves her head from his chest and looks into his eyes again. He hated to see her cry like this but reaches to wipe the tears away as she shuts her eyes sniffing.

"I'm sorry Melina..I'm so so sorry for making you feel that pain for so long....I never wanted to hurt you..and yet I did. I only wish I can take it away..take it back.." he whispered but they were still pressed against the wall that she was leaning into his body more still looking at him.

"Then don't leave me again..please stay here with me.......I just...I..." she tried to say but he hushes her gently with two fingers on her lips. Brandon looks at her to hold her close but they didn't say anything while remaining silent.

"................."

"I just.....really really missed you..I missed you so much.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:00 am

He looked at her and couldnt help but smell her as he breathed. She held him close still oressing him against the wall and he returns her hug.

"Then... ill work on... getting my things over here... if thats okay... no need for you to move since this is a better house than mine. And i can rent the house out..." he said hesitating a bit and she pulled her head away from his chest to look up at him.

"J-just kiss me you idiot and think of those things later." She said pouting a little. He gulped and slowly kisses her not even sure if she would like it. Their lips press and massage eachother slowly as they kiss and the servants slipped away to watch from hiding spots and security monitors.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:49 pm

The servants were excited and happy for this to be happening, seeing Melina and Brandon kissing just like lovers. A few were giggling to see how Brandon was holding her but she blushes from where he held her to lovingly. The main male butler looks happy for them but he sighed, hoping that they will be happy wit no more sadness filling them. Things have happened for unknown reasons and feeling like that isn't healthy.

Now, he wishes for them to be happy before reaching for a cell phone and dials a number. He lifts it up to his ear and waits for the other to answer the phone. "*Hears a click* Hello? Yes, this is Gary correct?" he said.

'Well, well, well, if it isn't Justin. What can I do for ya?' said the calm relaxed voice on the other line as Justin laughed hearing his old friend.

"I need a favor if that's alright."

'Sure. What do you need?'

"I need you to go to this address and pick up some things or pack up. The young man that was living there is going to be living here in miss Shimaki's estate. I just need his things packed up and brought here. I hope that you'll be able to do that in a couple hours old friend?" he asked hearing a chuckle on the other line.

'You called the right place then friend. No one can pack up things quicker than my boys. I'll be sure to get it set up. What's the address?'

"I'll text it to you so I don't waste your time. See you soon..."

'Yep, see ya soon.' he said before hanging up while Justin did the same thing. He looks at the clock seeing the time now is 2:30 in the afternoon so by the time his friend was done, it will be 4:00. He looks at the servants still watching Brandon and Melina kissing before reaching up with a remote and turns off the Tv hearing most whine and complain.

"Oh come now, you're all adults here. I think we should give mister Brandon and Miss Shimaki privacy hmm? We have more things to do around the house right now and standing here isn't getting them done." Justin said seeing some getting up to leave.

"But we won't know if they will move on from the kissing. The two of them seems to be really enjoy it.." one maid said to see him shaking his head once more.

"That might be the case but it's between them. I don't want them to feel like were snooping. Now, off to your work." he said as they leave after a couple minutes. He sees them gone now and takes out his cell to text his friend Brandon's address. He sends it to him, waits a couple seconds and sees a reply saying 'I'm on it.'

When that was seen, he goes ahead with his own work and made sure no one else will bother the busy young couple. While for Brandon and Melina, they were still lost in each other's lips. Feeing how soft hers was against his warm set of lips. They were blushing red but her arms wrapped around his shoulders and his arms around her hips. She was so small compared to her but he didn't mind. That gives him more reasons to cuddle and hold her since he's strong to. She was like a little bunny and he was going to be here to keep her safe.

They remained with kissing one another before he feels up her back holding her against his body and smelling more of her sweet scent. She felt so soft and smooth for her age that he was lost, not knowing he was guiding his hand over her back. When his hand touches one location on her back, she gasped breaking the kiss and looks down blushing.

"What's wrong? Did I..do something wrong?" he asked worried he pushed it but sees her shaking her head.

"You didn't..I..I just got lost in the kiss and you were...t..touching my back....." she said panting a little from the kiss but Brandon only blushes more to hold her even more carefully against him. He smelled her scent again while shutting his eyes but she didn't move from being held this close to him.

"I hope y..you didn't mind or......"

"No no..it's fine..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:36 am

Melli youre sure?" He asks just before she kisses him again.

"Mmm yes im sure mmmm just dont leave this is really good." She said between breif kisses and he rubbed her back again slowly so he could find that spot one more time. She seemed to like it and he liked how sweet her kisses were.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:05 pm

"I understand..I just don't want to hurt you." he said but she gently nuzzles against his chest that Brandon feels her close, kissing the top of her head.

"Of course, Brandon. I just don't want this to stop....please.." she said looking up at him once more as Melli leans in to kiss his lips once more. He blushes a light pink, returning the kiss that he and her were pressed against the wall not caring about anyone seeing them or the servants either.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:33 pm

He didnt stop kissing her until she calmed down and relaxed in his arms. He continues runing her back while they kiss and let her do what she wished.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:22 am

She squirms a little in his hold and from how his hands moved rubbing her back. Melina didn't mind while blushing from the feeling but she didn't want him to see something that would make him ask what happened. Brandon keeps up the kissing from feeling her relaxing in his arms but before she tries to press more onto him, his hand glides over near that spot again to make her gasp breaking the kiss.

"What? What's wrong? Did I do something-"she stops him with her fingers but was blushing and holding his right hand. Why did that stupid scar always make her feel sensitive when someone touches or guide their hands across it?

"I..It's nothing, Brandon. I don't get all weird like when you touch my back....right there."

"You're back? Wait, on which side?" he asked but looks at his right hand to see how tight she held his wrist. Was something there or was she hiding something? Brandon grew worried but still held her close and using his left free hand to touch her cheek.

"Did something else happen to you that I don't know about? Was it another one of your ex?" he asked but right away knew from how quiet she got the moment he said it. Looking worried even more, he looks down to lift up the shirt a little to expose her side and lower back. She tried to stop him but knew it was too late. Brandon saw the reason and didn't know how to respond to it.

His eyes caught sight of an older scar but from the looks of it that scar healed pretty well. Just left a brown like marking on her before pulling back to look at her. She was looking away but Melina didn't know how to respond to it.

"I never saw that before...when did you-"

"From my last boyfriend. He thought I was cheating on him which I wasn't. I was at my parents house helping my mother when she was sick. He thought I was cheating due to smell some colon on me that was from my father. He gave me that scar as a warning but over the years, it healed up. It just leaves that area of my skin very sensitive to touch.." she said looking down.

"......................In a painful way?"

"Huh? Oh, no...not in a painful way....."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:53 pm

When what she meant sunk in he said nothing and decided to see what rubbing it would do.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:06 am