Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Helping another friend

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Helping another friend

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:55 am

When she felt him stroke her side over the scar again, Melina gasped to cover her mouth blushing. He didn't say anything but rubbing up and down to see her shake and quiver. The way he rubs against it only made her whimper and feel weak. She really wished the old scar was not so sensitive. She kept her mouth covered to stop any weird noises from leaving her lips.

He didn't say anything while looking at him still covering her lips but Brandon only remained quiet not showing his face to start stroking the side and over her scar. Right away, she yelps and keeps covering her mouth feeling very sensitive right now. Her legs felt like jelly and she was leaning against Brandon trying to keep her mind stable and clear. She grips his shirt before removing her hand from her lips to pant in and out.

"B..Brandon st...stop....mmmmm...r..rubbing against it. Please..it feels really weird.." she whines to him but lets out another yelp when he presses his hand against it. Her skin was so smooth and soft but he was blushing harder seeing her looking and growing weaker.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:31 pm

He stopped as she asks and held her in his arms. "Sorry i was curious." He decided he would try to keep her comforrable and safe. He really cared about her well being but wanted to do it the right way. He loved her but didnt feel he was good enough for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:08 pm

"St...stop making that face, Brandon. I know it too w...well..." she said catching her breath but hugs him tightly while pressing up against him. He didnt' do anything but hold her close in his arms.

"Doing what?"

"That sad face. I told y..you..I don't want anyone else because you're good enough." I don't know how else to explain it to you because that's my feelings. I want to see you happy and I know you wish the same for me. Well, how can I if you keep feeling bad about yourself? Just please...know i love you deeply...very deeply."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:07 am

I cant help it. Sometimes youa re so beautiful and preacious i think you deserve better than me." He said softly. He didnt know what to do becuas ehe trusted her and kbew she wouldn't lie to him. His heart was weight by mistakes of his past and the standard he had to live up to and it made him feel like a burden. She kisses him again deciding that if he wasnt going to cheer up then she would have to show him her love until he did.

She blushed when he returns her kiss and hokds him closer. She wanted to show him what she wanted and give him everything she had. He wanted to give her what he believed she deserved, a good lover. He was scarred in his heart believing he was a horrible lover and ot wouldnt hwal over night. He didnt think about his ex with longing but as a reminder of how she put him down and ripped his heart out calling him the worst she ever had and that hit him deep.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:20 pm

They still kept kissing and making out before Melina breaks the kiss to look a little dazed now. Her eyes were half way open after a while before she slowly feels more heated now. Brandon was about to speak but he only touches her cheeks to feel more heated after a while. He did wish to love her back, to know that she will always love him no matter what. She reaches to touch his cheek before feeling more weaker now.

"Melina, I wish I was...the one that deserves you. I wish to show that you are the only one that will love you. I.." he started to say but she stops him to press her fingers against his lips.

"Please...don't say anything else. Just keep kissing me. You will always have my heart. I just want...you to feel known that I love you. Please....I wish that you will do what is needed for you to figure that. You are alright with me alright so just understand that.......I want you and no one else because I know we have suffered enough together..you with your ex and mine own....." she said blushing but leans in closer to him that he blushes looking shocked to get kissed once more.

She deepens the kiss hugging her even more that she wraps her arms around his shoulders tighter. The kiss grew hotter and wetter now that she only whimpers a little still rubbing against his body after some time. The noises only grew more of kisses and their breathing still going.

Brandon only looks more heated more that she felt his hands sliding up again his back that he was starting to lose it a bit from the kissing. The kissing got deepened by one another but she whimpers feeling his tongue pushed into her mouth. That made her shiver.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:50 am

He kisses her again and holds her closer feeling her rubbing against him. He was blushing ns heated from all this and wasnt sure what she would allow. As she said he keeps kissjng her and deepening it bit by bjt as his head got fuzzy.

Hjs hands start to rub her back and side absentmindedly as he focused on kissing her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:20 pm

They still kept kissing and grinding against one another that Brandon feels up her back, making her whimper. She just felt more heated more arousing that she breaks the kiss to moan out loud suddenly. He stops feeling his face heat up that it only made her panting and gripping his shirt. He was silent before starting to stroke her back and sides slowly that she felt her legs grow weak suddenly. Melina started moaning out lustfully from the touches, her head leaning back and lips parted. Loud aroused moans escaping her lips with drool dripping down her chin. It felt so weird but that made her grow weird.

He didn't say anything but only keeps stroking and holding her close that he was keeping his mind clear from the moans and squirming she did. However, he sees her moaning out to cry in his ear that she quickly feels him kiss her lips deeply to keep her quiet. Her breasts pressed up against his chest while they make out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:50 pm

"So... long... since..mmm.. i need you..." she said between kisses unable to finish her thoughts. Sje presses more against him returning his kisses and pulling him closer to the couch. She fell back on purpose making him gasp as she pulled him down on top of her. Her sbirt pulled open revealing her sweaty chest and her heavy breathing made a line of sweat travel down her body.

"Melli I..." she hushed him with a kiss

"I need you brandon mmmm im so hot from your touch and your love. You really love me right? "

"Mmm ues haa yes of course i do but" she silenced him with two fingers on his lips.

"Then please. Like you did with her... i want you to love me..." she said she knew he would resist because of his own issues but she also know he wanted her. She could feel his pants throbbing.

"But youre not like her you dont like wild and rough" he said softly not denying her but trying to be respectful of her feelings. He didnt want to trigger anuthing.

"If its you haa ill mmmm ill get used to it." She said panting and moning as his kisses leave marks on her neck. Light ones. His hands slide down her side and uo her front as he looks into her eyes. He never acted on his own for romance with anyone becuase his ex was so forceful and needy all the time. Maube melli was sensing this and getting hotter from everything until now. One by one her buttons open at his hand revealing her body to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:24 am

Brandon could see her sweaty skin but in different areas on her body. Right now, he could see the sweat drops collecting on her stomach near the belly button. More on the chest that runs into her bra that was showing a little from her shirt being opened. He didn't know if she was too dazed to hear him speak or from their location since he was making sure not to over do it. However, seeing how hot and needy she was only made him bite his bottom lip hard to cut into it.

He hissed in pain from that but Melli only panted seeing the small drop of blood to touch his cheeks using both hands. This caught his attention to look at her. "W..what's wrong? Do you want me t..to.." she leans in closer to his face and gives his bottom lip a slow gently lick. His whole face went a beet red from the feeling but feels her now leaving kisses against his lips holding him closer.

"W..what's wrong? I thought you were.....mmmmm...." she started to tell him but Brandon only hugs her tightly while leaving more nips and kisses on her sweaty neck. He did want to but he was unsure about hurting her. Knowing she might or might not like rough and being treated as such. He didn't want the servants to think he was abusing her in some way. When he didn't say anything, Melli blushes to hug him tighter and look down at the ground but her eyes caught some wet dampness on his back against the shirt.

He was just as heated as her but holding back. Maybe he needed a gentle push on things to make her pull back looking into his eyes. They didn't say anything for a couple minutes till Melli stood up slowly and reaches to grab Brandon's hand.

"?????" he looks at her hand then at her before she helps him on his feet and leads him somewhere else in her home. "Melli? Where are we going? Do you need something because I can get it if you need me to.." he said following her but she didn't respond to him on that still walking ahead. He grew worried about saying the wrong thing to her till showing up in another room where she gets them inside and him getting a look. This had to be a real private room since their was not much light except for the covered windows with some sun peeking out.

"This is a nice room but I don't understand why you brought me here, Melli?" he said not knowing that she locked the door and licked her lips panting and sweaty. She sets the key down before turning around walking over to Brandon before starting to remove her clothes starting with the shirt.

"T..to help you....so you don't feel like you don't have to hold back. I sense from you that you are worried about hurting me. Of breaking me unlike that ex girlfriend of yours. Annie might have been rough and greedy but I'm not Brandon. I love you for you......because I wish to love you and earn it..." she said undoing the last button.

"I know that but...I just don't want to harm you Melli. I love you and I want to stay with. Just tell me what I need to do in order for that to come true." he said turning around but he gasped seeing her holding a shirt in her fingers and exposing her almost see through bra. He blushes seeing this and watches the shirt drop to the ground.

"You....you're..." he said seeing her now starting to remove her shoes and socks, and worked on her pants to make Brandon start moving back.

"As I said before..I...Love you..I only want you because you love me. We were made for one another Brandon but we ended up with the wrong people. You said you love me..you said you would d..do anything just to stay with me right?" she said walking closer to him in a seductive way that her fingers were still holding her pants that he was pressed up against the wall to see her now close and pressed up against his body. Looking into her lust lost eyes, Melli leans in closer to kiss his neck.

"..........." he tried not to do anything to make her stop but his hands were now resting on her hips to feeling her warm lips. A hiss escaped his teeth but she whines wanting him even more now. This unbearable heat burning in her stomach that she was panting and still kissing his neck.

"Brandon please..please don't leave me l....like this. Please show that you really do love me. I just...*Hugs him tightly* I just want your love and you to accept mine. I only wish to be in your arms wanting you as much as I want.." she whispered into his chest that Brandon was trying to control his lump that throbs but she only blushes looking down at the floor then slowly moves away from the wall and quickly gets him near the more larger couch to push him down on it.

He lands on the chair to sit up against it with a grunt but sees Melli slowly in a sexual way climb on top of his lap that she was looking down at him. He blushes looking up at her face before she only wraps her arms around his shoulders to feel his hair with her fingers.

"Melina..I...." he started to say but she only blushes to look at him but her whole body was throbbing in aching need for him. For him to put out the burning lions that needed him.

"Please st..stop talking Brandon...and show me just how badly you want me. Don't you wish to love me? To hold me? Touch me?" she said blushing but Melli reaches behind her back to lower the back strap of her bra to move it down. He could see her covered breasts now but Brandon looks away before she blushes to unhook them and pulls it down.

She shivers feeling the cool breeze in the room and drops the bra on the ground. "Brandon...Brandon, please look at me.......don't I even excite you? I'm not her..I'm not your ex that's used you for her guilty pleasure..I'm me. Someone that wishes to love you every day of your life. To show their is nothing wrong.....I only...wish to shower you in that." she said before getting closer to look right at him.

Brandon still didn't look at her before looking and started to see her face once more. She was bare at the upper top of her body that Brandon gasped seeing her breasts free from the bra. His hands still resting on the cough but was twitching in need to hold her. Touch her just like before. She whimpers feeling that gaze in his eyes before she decided to help him by grabbing his hands and sets them on her hips.

"You c..can touch me you know. I won't b..bite.......please Brandon? A simple touch..also helps me too as you heard before. Didn't you look shocked from how i moaned out? My whole body is throbbing in need right now....I know only you can help me with this.....so please..*leans in and starts kissing his neck and shoulder* Please love me...love me to your heart's content.." she moans against his ear but he shuts his eyes blushing worse from this.

"I've waited..f...for so long..for so many long nights.....of you to be with me. I've always w..wanted you....I only wanted you...and I know you feel the same for me. I still feel it throbbing inside your pants. Your aching right now too...you want it just as badly like me..." she said but he still tried to keep in control of his desires for her. Melina bit her own lip but not to break the skin.

Her hand touches his cheeks and quickly kisses him that her tongue was pushes right past her lips. They were now french kissing one another while swirling their tongues against one another. She moans out so sweetly to his ears but Brandon felt his member throbbing just as hard or as a warning. He was drawing close but he kept his mind stable while making out. She moans out which is muffled out due to his hand moving up her back near the scar again.

"*Focused on keeping the kiss*"He quickly hugs her tighter that she was gasping out in the room feeling him stroking her back. "Ah....ah...hah...p..please..Brandon please you...mmmmm...k..please keep t..touching m..me..I want you to t..touch me.....ahhh...mmm...." she started moaning out in heat but he was blushing watching how she loses it when something rubs her scar. He was panting still blushing but his lump grew from the kiss she gave back to him more more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:07 pm

Her crotch was hringing on him and he groans a little in the liss feeling her removing his clothes. She was seriously wanting him and everything he wanted was in front of him. His hands move to her scar and her breast rubbing and squeezeing or pressing. She moans into their kiss feeling his lump rubbing against her underwear. It was so close now seperated by yhier thinnest clothes. He did slop her as she expected and she didnt go wild as he expected. Slowly their heat swelled and spread to the other. He felt her need she felt his want and they both knew any further and there was no going back. She slipped her panties to the side to grind on his lump with raw exposed flesh. She wanted him inside so badly she was doing all she could to keepnslow savor their closeness and kisses. He touches her as she asks and panted between kisses feeling her as good as bare on his breifs. His hand left her brest and he keeps her close pulling his underwear down as their parts touch.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:40 pm

She and him gasp at the same time, feeling her warm wet lips against his hard hot member. He hugs her against his chest while she blushes heavily. Melina just looks deeply into his eyes while Brandon did the same, panting against each other's lips before she whines feeling more heated after a while. Their places were touching so much that she was shaking and whimpering against his lips. It felt a lot more hotter than she thought but Brandon was throbbing so much that he was leaving kisses on her breasts.

He made her sit back a little to hold up her breasts, giving kisses and rubs against them and the nipples. She only gasped feeling that but leans her head back moaning out from what he was doing to her. He groans sucking on the nipples or pulling them to let them go. They jiggle a little but he keeps swirling his tongue against it to make her hiss a bit.

His licks were wet and hot, feeling his whole body burning in need that he keeps grind her hips up and down to make her gasp again. She leans her head back moaning out but Brandon made sure she didn't fall on the ground. He pulls her up again and started kissing and rubbing her hips more. He felt the soft material of her panties while he was making his briefs fall near his legs but still keeps kissing and licking her. Melina was so arousing that he was having a hard time keeping his mind stable for the time being. He just wished to feel even more aroused pleasure before her wet lips was dripping and coating his member that she gasped gripping his wrists.

However, he grabs her wrists first, still grinding up into her that she was crying out drooling. It felt so good to have him grinding against her place that she was leaving a damp spot on him. "W..wait......s..something is...coming..something is coming Brandon...I can't..I can't.." she tried to say but cries out feeling him groan out from his own member pulsing from wanting to be inside of her. He loved her so much that it ached to not have her. Her panties feeling so soft but growing damp while she made sure it stays to the side to feel more connected with one another.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:25 pm

Do you haa want me to sfop?" He asks feeling like she didnt wa t it tk happene and she huggs him closer and grinds on him.

"No mmm too good dont stop. I want it. I want this." She said with heavy panting as the feeling got closer. He throbbed against her and she cries out releasing her feeling. He felt her underwear dripp and hears her panting to kiss him and push against him harder.

"You came didnt you." He burns feeling her kissing his neck and grinding harder.

"Mmm yes you feel so good and sweet. Please help me do it again." She kisses his lips holding his shoulders and keeping close. He wasnt sure what to go next and decided this may be the time to push inside. Slilping her underwear comoletely off he returns her kiss and rubs his tip agInst her folds to let her know he wanted to be inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:45 pm

The tip made her tense up a little, whimpering against his lips that Brandon begins to hold her tighter while grinding her wet folds against the tip. He wanted to show his love in the slowest way possible or at least tease her a little more. However, this is too deep for them to go that way and she seems to really have a need for something. Melli only deepens the kiss in hopes of wanting more but he groans to french kiss her while she shivers.

"Mmmmmmmmm.....m..more..I want more please.....Brandon I-fffmmm!" he held her head close to still keep kissing her as deeply as possible. However, her whole body was coated in sweat that she was starting to become more heated in pleasure. Her own wetness spills out of her and onto the tip that it throbs in response. He grew in wanting her so much that his own body was burning up after a while.

The sensation of desire just going through their minds that they only wanted one another to make her break the kiss panting against his lips. One of her hands reaches in between to take hold of his member shocking him and started stroking him. He gasped to lean his head into her shoulder, feeling her soft smaller hands stroking him off.

"A..ah.....haaahh...ahhhh.....gggrrrrrr....mmmmmm.." she blushes hearing his noises but that didn't stop her from wanting more and more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:30 am

He pushes inside still kissing her and she moans out working her hips to get him deeper. Her hand moved to helo keep it steadyfor him as he pushes in more. She was hot wet and tight mking him groan into the kiss.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:06 am

She gasped against his lips feeling that but he keeps her still, making sure she couldn't move while he was pushing into her. The sensation of pleasure and desire only seems to burn much more worse. Her whole mind was lost on what he was giving her. For him, he deepens the kiss a little more and was still trying to get all the way inside but feels her shaking and moaning even louder.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:12 am

He groans feeling jer id on him and push jt in alm tje way. He panted a bit resistong a reflex to buck up. Sje cties oit feeling it inside as she lifts up and pushes down to feel more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:17 pm

He was all the way inside of her now while feeling the power of her heat burning through. Melina was not as tight but it sure felt like it was. Despite the both of them having their first times taken away from them, it felt like the first time for them. Melina hugs Brandon tightly while resting against his chest. His arms wrapped around her body to hold her as they savor the feeling. He just hopes he was not hurting her in anyway.

"M..Melina...are you.." he started to say but she only blushes to nod slowly.

"I'm a..alright...no big deal.......It just..feels really weird like this.......really weird." she mutters against his neck to the ear.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:20 pm

He moves slowly at first he never known anyone but his ex and melli was veey different. In feel and attitide.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:59 pm

She remained quiet holding onto Ender while he thrusts into her, holding onto him with her own eyes looking slightly dazed. He was really gentle and calm with her than her own ex but he was always the one that loved going the rough way without preparing. When he ever got aroused, she would be either tired up without being asked and taken with spanking and things. Brandon, however, he was going slow to touches and kisses. Sure, Melina already had her first time taken but Brandon was doing this like it was.

"Are you alright? Dose it hurt?" he asked gently to her but she only shook her head holding onto him. Her cheeks were flushed from his words but that made her only feel more and more curious about him.

"Don't worry Brandon...I'm...a..alright. I'm alright...it dose not hurt." she said blushing in his ear but Brandon blushes even more hearing the way she said it. She really was calm about this with no problem.

"Alright....but if I am doing something wrong...please tell me. I don't want to hurt you in anyway..." he said but she only nods, holding onto him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:35 am

Feeling more confident he moves harder and faster feeling her more and more heated as tbeu move.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:02 pm

She gasped feeling that but her whole body was moving thanks to him. Feeling the thickness of his member to the way he was pushing into her made her whimper. The pleasure was great for her that she was grinding her hips into his lap wanting more of him. He panted out feeling her hole tightening up against him that she was reaching up to massage her breasts slowly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:58 pm

He watches her careful to keep his hips movin and he groans feeling her tivhten up on him. Her movements were easier and better than anything before and it wade him buck his hips harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:59 am

She still was looking flustered from all this but the way her hips moved and how he was thrusting slowly without hurting her only made him love her more. Melina was more gentle, more patience, more precious unlike his ex who always used him unless she wanted to. Melina didn't. She wanted to love him and protect him if possible because he deserves every bit of love that she can give him. He watches her still grinding and moving on her own now to have him hold her close against his chest to stop her from pleasuring herself.

"H..huh? W..what's wrong, Brandon? Did I mmmm do something wrong?" she pants out looking all hot and flustered to him that he only hugs her tighter now wanting to love her even more. This did make her blush but she didn't say anything while he gazes into her eyes.

".....No..no, you didn't. You just make it harder for me to never stop loving you. You're just too precious right now.....but your always going to be....." he said to see her blush and look away from his eyes.

"T.thank you, Brandon but please don't say that..it's too embarrassing for you to-Mmmmm!" her words were stopped when feeling him kissing and rubbing her back, causing her to moan out softly. Her body presses down against his own with a hiss leaving in between her teeth that he groans leaving kisses and licks.

"I'm sorry..but the way you sound and feel..that's hard not to complement you when you're heated like this. You're just really beautiful to me. I won't let anything harm you or shatter this happiness of yours...I'll make sure to drown you in it." he said but she only gulps blushing even worse that his hands move to her hips and held her once more.

"So..let me show that to you....the way I wish to.." he said before helping her thrust down to his upward ones but still at the same pace as she whines feeling him pushing in and out once more. Even if she was already open and loose, it felt like she was having her first time taken away from her once more but with the right person. She leans her head back, moaning his name softly while her breasts were jiggling a little each time.

He didn't take his eyes off of her but he loved seeing her this heated just for him. Feeling their love connecting to one another only made him want to love her even more. He keeps her close still thrusting or helping her that she was gasping feeling the soft wet claps of their skin hitting one another that she grips the chair whimpering even more that she tightens up around him.

He hisses feeling that but sees her panting and moving on her own once more to have him blush. "Does this still feel good to you, Melina? Want me to slow down?" he asked but she only opens her eyes to look at him but her facial expression showed how heated and lustful she was getting.

"Ha..ha...N..No...please don't st...stop...you feel so good inside of me. Please never stop...." she said to make him gulp hearing the words.

"Alright..I won't." he said still thrusting but he really wanted to show her his full strength but only if she wants to. He loved how she felt and looked, seeing how beautiful she was from her heated lost expressions on her face. It was really hard for her to even speak from what he was doing to her. After a while, she was panting and gasping to lean against him again while gripping some of his hair and the chair.

Brandon was still holding her butt while moving before she whimpers squirming in his hole. He wanted to test something so he keeps his grip and thrusts up a little hard to make her gasp, tensing up. Her whole insides throbbed from that before she was drooling a little.

"Ahhh~ A...again, do that again." she said but he only blushes to thrust up a little harder to hear a louder moan from her. "Hah...hah...k..keep going just like that..I want more p..pleas..mmmmmmm!!! Ahhhh y..yes! Oh god...." he only did as she asked, thrusting a little harder but not fast yet but the way she moans made him want to.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:32 pm

He worked to keep the pace even and hard for ber enjoyment while he was panting with a few more groans. Seeing her like this was more than a dream come true and he wanted to keep her happy. This wasnt what he expected and she was really enjoying herself and not trying to force him to keep her entertained. He relaxed and his hips buck harder than before to compensate for the slower moves .
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:58 pm

His hips kept bucking upward into her that he feels her clawing at his back a little with her nails, feeling him getting deeper into her. She slowly begins to whimper and purr deeply against his neck that Brandon blushes feeling her kissing there. She was so precious like this but he slowly tightens his hold to thrust up into her that she cries out almost climaxing. He suddenly stops buried deep inside of her that Melina whines twitching.

"Are you alright? I'm so sorry if I over did it. I just..you feel so good inside that I can't..."

"W.why did you stop? I want you t..to keep going Brandon. Please..Please it feels so good that it's making my stomach burn....please g..go more....give me more.." she begs to him while hugging Brandon tightly against her body. He was holding onto her now that he was looking down  to see his hands tightening on her butt. He wanted to make her feel good but not over do it to hurting her. He begins thrusting upward hard to hear sharp hisses and groans from her throat. It was over bearing for him because he was throbbing inside of her that Melina whimpers nipping his ear.

Hearing her begging for more by the passing second. He slowly shifts his body weight to hold her tighter against his body, feeling her crying out with drool running down her chin. She wanted more of him inside before he lays her down on the couch suddenly now thrusting forward into her. She moans out leaning her head back but feels Brandon gripping her wrists.

"Ah...ahh....hah....ahhh..t..this way? My...mmmmmm...my whole body..it burns s...so much..it's burning way too much..mmmmmm......" he was grunting each time he thrusts into her, feeling her hole tightening up and her looking really lost now. She was now a danger to his lust that He was leaning over her holding both legs over his arms thrusting rougher now.

His groans grew louder by each thrust he gave that the wet slaps against one another only made him go even more. He keeps holding her wrists but Melina kept moaning out with her eyes have lidded and her lips parted feeling all this. She tried to speak but he only keeps increasing the pleasure that she was panting and gasping for air. Her body even bouncing up and down while laying on her back.

"Haahh...ahh..ahhhh...*Panting heavily* Mmmmmm..mmmmmmm......hhaaaa.....*feels him going faster* aahhnggg....ahhhhh..hhhaaa..haaaa..ahhhhh...ahhhhh...*Groans out loving the roughness*...ahhh...ahhhh..s..so good...you feel so good.." she whines out while Brandon kept thrusting more into her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:53 pm