Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Helping another friend

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Helping another friend

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:55 am

When she felt him stroke her side over the scar again, Melina gasped to cover her mouth blushing. He didn't say anything but rubbing up and down to see her shake and quiver. The way he rubs against it only made her whimper and feel weak. She really wished the old scar was not so sensitive. She kept her mouth covered to stop any weird noises from leaving her lips.

He didn't say anything while looking at him still covering her lips but Brandon only remained quiet not showing his face to start stroking the side and over her scar. Right away, she yelps and keeps covering her mouth feeling very sensitive right now. Her legs felt like jelly and she was leaning against Brandon trying to keep her mind stable and clear. She grips his shirt before removing her hand from her lips to pant in and out.

"B..Brandon st...stop....mmmmm...r..rubbing against it. Please..it feels really weird.." she whines to him but lets out another yelp when he presses his hand against it. Her skin was so smooth and soft but he was blushing harder seeing her looking and growing weaker.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:31 pm

He stopped as she asks and held her in his arms. "Sorry i was curious." He decided he would try to keep her comforrable and safe. He really cared about her well being but wanted to do it the right way. He loved her but didnt feel he was good enough for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:08 pm

"St...stop making that face, Brandon. I know it too w...well..." she said catching her breath but hugs him tightly while pressing up against him. He didnt' do anything but hold her close in his arms.

"Doing what?"

"That sad face. I told y..you..I don't want anyone else because you're good enough." I don't know how else to explain it to you because that's my feelings. I want to see you happy and I know you wish the same for me. Well, how can I if you keep feeling bad about yourself? Just please...know i love you deeply...very deeply."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:07 am

I cant help it. Sometimes youa re so beautiful and preacious i think you deserve better than me." He said softly. He didnt know what to do becuas ehe trusted her and kbew she wouldn't lie to him. His heart was weight by mistakes of his past and the standard he had to live up to and it made him feel like a burden. She kisses him again deciding that if he wasnt going to cheer up then she would have to show him her love until he did.

She blushed when he returns her kiss and hokds him closer. She wanted to show him what she wanted and give him everything she had. He wanted to give her what he believed she deserved, a good lover. He was scarred in his heart believing he was a horrible lover and ot wouldnt hwal over night. He didnt think about his ex with longing but as a reminder of how she put him down and ripped his heart out calling him the worst she ever had and that hit him deep.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:20 pm

They still kept kissing and making out before Melina breaks the kiss to look a little dazed now. Her eyes were half way open after a while before she slowly feels more heated now. Brandon was about to speak but he only touches her cheeks to feel more heated after a while. He did wish to love her back, to know that she will always love him no matter what. She reaches to touch his cheek before feeling more weaker now.

"Melina, I wish I was...the one that deserves you. I wish to show that you are the only one that will love you. I.." he started to say but she stops him to press her fingers against his lips.

"Please...don't say anything else. Just keep kissing me. You will always have my heart. I just want...you to feel known that I love you. Please....I wish that you will do what is needed for you to figure that. You are alright with me alright so just understand that.......I want you and no one else because I know we have suffered enough together..you with your ex and mine own....." she said blushing but leans in closer to him that he blushes looking shocked to get kissed once more.

She deepens the kiss hugging her even more that she wraps her arms around his shoulders tighter. The kiss grew hotter and wetter now that she only whimpers a little still rubbing against his body after some time. The noises only grew more of kisses and their breathing still going.

Brandon only looks more heated more that she felt his hands sliding up again his back that he was starting to lose it a bit from the kissing. The kissing got deepened by one another but she whimpers feeling his tongue pushed into her mouth. That made her shiver.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 8:50 am

He kisses her again and holds her closer feeling her rubbing against him. He was blushing ns heated from all this and wasnt sure what she would allow. As she said he keeps kissjng her and deepening it bit by bjt as his head got fuzzy.

Hjs hands start to rub her back and side absentmindedly as he focused on kissing her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 8:20 pm

They still kept kissing and grinding against one another that Brandon feels up her back, making her whimper. She just felt more heated more arousing that she breaks the kiss to moan out loud suddenly. He stops feeling his face heat up that it only made her panting and gripping his shirt. He was silent before starting to stroke her back and sides slowly that she felt her legs grow weak suddenly. Melina started moaning out lustfully from the touches, her head leaning back and lips parted. Loud aroused moans escaping her lips with drool dripping down her chin. It felt so weird but that made her grow weird.

He didn't say anything but only keeps stroking and holding her close that he was keeping his mind clear from the moans and squirming she did. However, he sees her moaning out to cry in his ear that she quickly feels him kiss her lips deeply to keep her quiet. Her breasts pressed up against his chest while they make out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:56 am