Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Helping another friend

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Helping another friend

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:57 am

He was moaning out thrusting hard and fast and loving every moment. His sweat starts to drip down on her and he braced himself with her shoulders slamming harder into her with heavy moans hitring her ears
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:21 pm

The rough thrusts only made her grip onto his shoulders, her nails clawing at his skin. Melinda only whimpers feeling him bucking his hips into her that she was arching her back. This whole event was turning her thoughts to much while Brandon took what he wanted. This only made her feel more aroused to try wrapping her legs around his hips. Brandon noticed and stops her legs still pounding away to lower down licking and kissing her breasts.

"Ah...N..not my breasts...not my mmmmmmm...b....breasts..." she moans out while drooling but Brandon grunts each time he moves into her to feel her small wet hole clamping down onto his member. He loved how tight she was before pulling her body closer still slamming into her that he keeps himself inside of her, grinding against her to get as deep as possible.

Both him and her panted against each other's shoulders that he made sure to keep himself balls deep inside of her. He held the back of her head but only looks more dazed in more want for her. "S..sorry if this is too r..rough...I just find it hard not to keep going without breaking you." he said but feels her only holding onto him tighter.

"I..it's alright..I can feel you really deep inside of me. You're throbbing member is...rubbing all my sensitive spots and my womb..it really feels s..so good..." she said panting into his ear that Brandon gulps feeling her not easing up on the hug, grinding her hips a bit in hopes he wouldn't stop.

"C..can we k..keep going?" she asked gently to him but Brandon only blushes a deeper red, holding her and sitting up with her on his lap one more. Before moving, a knock was heard to make him look at it quickly. Who could that be at a time like this?

"Yes?" he calls out but Melina whimpers leaning closer to kiss his neck quietly, grinding her hips and bouncing on top of his lap. He might stop but she wouldn't. A little risk was a bit arousing as well.

"Sir Brandon, I was just coming to check if miss Shimaki was with you?" he asked.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:06 pm

U-um yes she is but shes resting she asked me to tell anyone that she didnt want to be disturbed." He said thinking wildly and trying to sound calm and reasonable. Her grinding and bouncing was not helping since it gelt so good and the butler noticed his panting as he spoke.

"Is everything alright you sound winded." The butler asks and brandon gulped trying to resist the groan as melli circles her hips harder. She sucks his neck to keep herself quiet as brandon responds.

"Yes im fine in just in the middle of a small workout. To rleive some tension. Can we plase let her rest?" He asks and the butler agreed and walked off. Melli was impressed by his quick thinking and bounces harder rocking her hips.

"That was haa close it would be embarrassing for him to cstch us. Ahhh you wrre amazing haaa mmmmm" he panted s bit thrusting hard up into her and squeezing her breasts tightly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:42 pm

"That's because ahhh you're way too good. I can't control my body when it comes to you..I just..wish to have more." Melina said blushing heavily that she was slowly trying to kiss him even harder before Brandon holds her closer against his body. He loved seeing her this dazed out from pleasure that he was gently touching her cheek to kiss her back. Their bodies grinding against one another.

He was sure no one else would bother them but somehow, Melina thought being almost caught was more exciting that she was nipping at his ear hoping for more pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:17 am

His thrusts plateau with worry but before too long he picks up the pace and pressure thrusting harder and faster. He wa strting to control h8mself and not do too much too soon bitnher body was too enticing. She moved so hard on him and moaned so loudly and heavily that he felt like he was her whole world. He returns with the same enthusiasm and really stsrted to goball out with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:41 pm

Melina leans in closer to kiss his lips heavily that the pleasure was going through her mind. Brandon only grew more heated that he slowly moves up closer to kiss his neck heavily.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:49 pm

He started to throb and try to pull out meaning he was about to burst while kissing her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:21 pm

She knew the feeling of pleasure when getting close to climax. Melina only deepens the kiss between them that she was making sure he didn't pull out. Melina wanted every drop of him inside of her that she started circling her hips slowly for him. He quickly held her hips feeling that but she didn't stop nor did she break the kiss. Their tongues were even swirling against one another before she breaks the kiss, panting heavily in the room. The sensation of wanting one another only made him groan bucking his hips upward.

Melina's hand presses up onto his chest but he quickly was pushed on his back, feeling her rest one hand on his chest still and slamming herself down on his member. "M..Melina..w..wait...I..I'm getting close.....you have to let m..me pull out...before I...ahhhhh....grrrrrrrnnnn.."

"i know but please..please come inside of me. You're drawing closer and closer to that edge that I want it. Fill my insides with that warm seed of yours please...mark me as yours..." she moans out but Brandon blushes to watch her still circling her hips faster and deeper.

"I can feel you throb inside of me, Brandon. Your thick meaty member feels so good inside my tight hole. It's begging for you to ram that thing even harder inside of me..please Brandon please don't l..leave me this hot and wanting..I want more..I need more of you....Hhhaa..Please.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:34 pm

He groans and tries to get free but she woukdnt have it. Her circlig hips akisses and begging were getting to be too much for him and before too kuch longer he bhrst inside her cumming hole and hears her cry out loving how good it felt. He was panting as her hips slow down and circle at a slow pace. Her sensitive body was beated and his seed pumped into her a few times as she slowed her pace.

"That haa that was good you should know i want you brandon. Ill always want you inside. You want me tko right?" She asks him feeling his cum drip out of her around his cock. It was still inside her as she circles her hils and he was pantinf hard

"Yes i want you. Ive wanter you from the start but... you seemed happy wit someone so i had to let you go free. " he said and she kisses him again long deep kisses follow.

"But you made me happy all over again ive never felt so complete before. You have my love forever and i will always love you. " she whispers in hjs earskissing his face after feeling him blush.

"And as long as i live i will love you too. You have always been special to me." He says to her as her hips start to move harder he was surprised but she was reasy to go again and this time she wasnt going to make it slow. They had all the time she fould want togrther and he swore he wouldnt leave her again.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:38 pm

"I'm so happy to hear that from you but now this means I want to have more of you. I desire to be drowned in your lust and only to give it to you my love." she said blushing a little to feel him still getting pushed inside as she was circling her hips. Between both of then, Melina and Brandon moan at the same time, feeling their hands rubbing one another. He was holding her so tightly that he was biting against her ear and him rubbing against her wet folds.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:45 pm

He was getting heated by her feelings and returns them in full.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:21 pm

The feelings only grew hotter for them both that Brandon leans in closer to kiss her chest and neck, feeling Melina squirming in his hold. She was already burning up in desire that he was doing his best not to pound away at her. The pleasure only growing more and more heated that she was shivering and hissing.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:59 pm

Feeling her heat and his mixing was intense and slowly he got hard once more furthee increasing their pelasure from her circling hips. He started tomove his hips slowly adding to her pelasure as he hisses and groans from her heat
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:40 pm

She hugs him tightly feeling his hips moving once more that Melina's own hips started grinding down into his lap hoping for more. He held back a groan when feeling that but he started moving his hands up against her back to kiss against her breasts and chest. She blushes feeling his touches and lips before running her fingers through his hair and holding him close. She wanted him to know she loved him deeply but he was so sweet and gentle with her that she was really feeling happy with him. Trying to not stop the pleasure, she stops her hips to see Brandon look up panting.

"W.why did you stop? I was.." she hushes him with a kiss but he blushes to return it before she pulls it back. She then lifts up her hips to feel his member slip out with a pop. She gasped feeling some of his seed spilling out onto it that she shook. He groans feelign the throbbing ache of not being in her that she stood up from the couch and turns away from him to sit on his lap once more. She was now facing away from him but reaches in between her legs stroking his member once more. He quickly held her hips again feeling her touch but she didn't push him back inside while throbbing to swell in size. This made her blush red with a gulp.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:51 pm

"What grrr what are you doing?" He growls in heat feeling her stroking him as it throbbed in her hands. It was coated in his own cum from being inside her and he wanted to be inside again but he enjoyed what he felt.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:16 pm

"S..so thick...it's swelling more and more as I stroke you, Brandon. Is my hand really that good?" she said watching her hand moving up and down while pumping him but heard another groan from him that it was twitching in her hand. He wanted to be back inside of her again but another lustful growl moan left his lips feeling her hand that he bucks his hips into it.

"Yes..very much so. I can feel your warm soft hand stroking my member so much. I don't want to burst again without being inside of you. I want to fill that womb of yours with my hot seed...." he groans out but hisses feeling her squeeze him a little that she was panting in and out to lower one hand to stroke herself. The wet slick noises was heard to his ears that she bit down on her bottom lip trying not to moan.

"Haa...hhaaa...I..I'm sorry. It's just..you been so nice to give me pleasure t..that..I figure I could do the same. Helping you feel just as good as I was and it's working. Your throbbing cock is pulsing in my hand like you're getting ready to burst. I know deep down you wish..to pound me into the couch or matress while I moan your name out but....I didn't know this effect. My twitching hole..begging for you." he throbs again feeling her tightening her hold that he was bucks his hips harder feeling close but she slowly whines still stroking herself that some of her wetness spills on the top.

"Hahh...hahhhh...C..come on Melina..let me back inside..please..please don't keep teasing me like this.." he said kissing her back but she only whines looking at him blushing before spreading her legs and pushes the length against her wet lips before grinding her hips up and down.

This caused Brandon to tense up while she gasped with a moan leaving her lips. "H..Hey, don't do...Nrreermmmmm!" It felt so hot and wet that it was coating his member but she leans her head back moaning out quietly for him to only hear.

"Ahhh....ahhhhhh...so hot..your thick member feels so good....it's pulsing and throbbing...*moving her hips up and down to rub it against her wet folds and clit* Mmmmmm..it feels so good..mmmmmmm.." she said in a light daze that her breath came out in white puffs as Brandon groans out feeling his member twitching wanting inside but she wouldn't let him just yet.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:33 pm

He groans and it throbs again and harder feeling her folds and clit. He wanted inside worse as he got closer. He resisted his urges trusing her as she works to make him feel good.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:40 pm

Even though she was making Brandon feel good, she was at risk of making herself feel way too good as well. Her wet hole dripping all over the place to make her rub her clit faster moaning out his name. Her breasts bouncing a little from each movement that Melina moans out even louder making him love and want her more. "Ahhhh ahhhh...ahhhhhh..I..It's too much, Brandon. You feel so good I can't..ahhhh..I..I can't.....Mmmmm!" she kept grinding her hips quicker and faster before she stops to twitch and climax heavily.

He sees her wet juices spilling on the floor to leave a wet puddle. She was climaxing now but Brandon only held her hips before she was panting in and out still holding onto Brandon's now coated member. She looks down at his now thick and big member before lifting her hips again to rub the tip against it. He hisses feeling her folds against before she begins wiggling her hips as she pushes him inside of her. Melina and Brandon moans out at the same time but she was panting pushing herself down onto his monster sized member. Brandon groans loving how tight she felt that his hands went to her hips to hold them but Melina grabs his wrists to whines when he was fully inside of her.

She made him feel the pulsing lump in her lower better before she rests her hands on the sides to look down. With no words, she lifts her hips up slowly to have him see his wet lengh before she slams down onto it to get a groan loving the sting. She did it again to make a moan leave her this time. Before long, she sets up a speed to bounce her hips up and down but facing away from BRandon while making herself and him feel good.

"*Bouncing her hips* Ahhhh..hhhaaaa...hhhhaaaa..ooohh..ooooooo..*Hisses* hhaaahh...mmmmmmmm...." he felt so big inside of her but she circles her hips to make him feel even better. He leans his head back loving how tight she was but Melina moans out lustfully but made sure he couldn't thrust up and touch her. She wanted to make him feel good either way.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:51 pm

He was groaning and panting heavily feeling her bouncing on him again. He wasnt sure why she was so aroused and he was getting closer and closer thst it throbs with pressure
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:02 am

She still kept moving and bouncing on his lap, moaning out lustfully and his own name to rub her breasts. Her fingers rubbing against the nipples that he gulps watching her leaning back. He feels her tight wetness almost trying to suck him off but she moans to grinding her hips in a circle while he panted a bit heavily thanks to her. When hearing that, Melina leans her head back, moaning out in a trance still quickening her bouncing. He only felt his member getting more bigger that she gasped with tongue hanging out before Brandon hears her.

"Ahhhh......ahhhhhhh.....f.f....fuck..fuck fuck fummmmmmm!!!!!!!....mmmmm...mmmmmmmmm.." she lowers her head and upper body forward that she grinds her hips back and forth to hear Brandon shudder again. Why did she do this when it already feels so good? He wanted to touch and pound her into the bed but he feels her laying back against him panting to feel his member throbbing inside of her.

"I'm sorry..I just..ahhhh..I can't stop...your thick member feels so good..it's slamming all the way inside of me each time I grind my hips..." she said panting but Brandon leans his body against the chair, about to burst till she stop with a slam of her hips with his member buried inside. He gasped loudly in pleasure but feeling her tightness claming around his member pulsing.

"Ahh Y..Yes...Oh yes! I can feel it throbbing against my w..womb..my tight, hot, wet pussy is burning for you B..Brandon. You are so good inside....so gooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" he feels her slamming really quickly before she leans her head back with arms resting on the sides, quickening her boucning to have him push balls deep into her.

"Ohhhhhh n..no, I'm gonna come....It feels so good that I'm going t..to...Nugh!" she said this when climaxing suddenly but leaning back against BRandon while he groans feeling his member burning up while he was tempting to thrust up into her, giving all the pleasure. Before long, he screams out feeling his member pump seed into her like a heartbeat. She gasped feeling her hole twitching now but moans out, grinding her hips in a circle from them.

"Mmmmmmmm..mmm..mmmmmmmmm...So much...s.so much hot warm seed i..is inside of me...." she said drooling but Brandon only felt himself throbbing inside wanting more of her. She even grinds her hips in a circle more slower to feel her clamping up again with a heavy moan.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:11 am

I haa nwver knew mmm you wer so hunhry for this." He said tonher and couldnt help but rub her scar.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:04 am

"That's not my fa..ahhhhhh..fault. I didn't have any idea it would feel like t..this..." she said dazed while grinding her hips against his own to moan his name after his fingers move against her back and against the scar to make her shiver.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:16 am

His hands rub harder and he thrusts into her groaning out. "What do you mean?" He asks her trying to understand what she meant since she has had another man before. He thought he wpuldnt measure up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:00 pm

"W..well, even though I did lose my first hhaaa time that was because my boyfriend forced me to years ago. That was when or after you were gone for t-two years. It felt so mmmmm painful and it made me scared a-ah of trying it. Of course he got angry and then dumped me because I was too much of a 'pussy'." she said looking down.

"Is that so?"

"Y-yes..I just mmmmmm..I wanted to feel good from doing t..this..not pain from someone growing angry because I didn't give it to them. They used me Brandon. I are not gentle like you. They don't worry about me or ask dose it hurt? All they did was get their fill and finish. I was basically their fuck toy." she said panting but Brandon looks down at her but he felt angry for how other men or her so called boyfriends treated her. They were no better than his ex. Still thrusting his hips, Brandon thrusts hard into her to stop being buried deep inside of her.

She whines feeling that but sees Brandon looking down at her to touch her cheek. This made her blush and wonder why he was doing this till he lowers and kisses her lips. That made her feel more shy to return the kiss for a couple seconds till he breaks it panting.

"I don't know why..hahhh hahhh..those bastards did that to someone so beautiful and lovely as you. Trust me when I say this Melina. I will never...ever do something so horrible to you. Only love and protection is what you're getting from me. I will always love you..and cherish you.." he said still inside but she blushes worse from his words.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:29 pm

He started again this time at her pace and keeps adding kisses to her lips and neck. He wasnt going to just take hjs fill he was going to satisfy her any way he could. For her sake not hjs own. He needed her love and she needed hjs. Together they move and kiss loving eachother deeper and better than ever before with more intimate knkwledge of eachother.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:06 pm