Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Helping another friend

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Helping another friend

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:25 pm

He added various licks to her beck amd throat between the kisses rubbing against her was making him hotter and he stayed focused for now.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:47 pm

Once more she squirms under him again but he didn't push back or stop, leaving more touches to her body. Brandon wanted to make her feel good and hot that he wouldn't stop till she was moaning and begging. His own heated expression just became more of a lust for her, lowering his hands down her hips to pull her more against his body that they were panting against each other's lips. Him looking dazed as she was. No words were said before slowly kissing one another that she touches his cheek while doing so but Brandon pushes her up against the wall of the room hard making her gasp.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:52 pm

One hand reaches low and rubs her thighs.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:00 am

He keeps rubbing and holding her thigh while she felt more heated thanks to it. The pleasure going though them both only made him want her more. She already whines feeling him getting close with his hand rubbing the thighs slowly and gently. What could he be after she wonders? Was he going to tease her for a while till she's a moaning mess or was this him being gentle with her? Melina looks at him before Brandon moves in close to kiss her lips gently and spreads her thighs apart lowering them near her wet folds.

"You're still alright, Melina? I'm not going too fast am I?" he asked in a sweet gentle voice to make her flush red to see her shaking her head no.

"I'm alright, B-brandon.....do what you like. I won't do anything but keeping myself relaxed." she said to have him smile and kiss her lips more softer now. After the kiss, he keeps rubbing her folds slower and slower while she begins moaning against the back of her hand.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:27 am

He rubs against her filds slowly and sweetly being gentle
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:36 am

She whines again, reaching to stop but he grabs her wrist to make her feel more touches. He didn't ease up on her but that only made her feel more desires for him. The heated growth between him and her just seems to become more and more arousing. She tried to say something to him but Brandon hushes her words not wanting this moment to be ruined.

He blushes feeling just how wet she was each time he pushes and rubs up and down against her folds. Feeling her twitch and watching her bite one finger. She already grew heated from the start that the sensation was becoming hot. He wanted to give her everything to keep messing with her body but she only became more aroused thanks to the small touches. He looks up at her again, seeing her flush expression that he lowers down to see her wet and already aroused.

Suddenly, he tightens his hold on both thighs to make her yelp, looking down quickly as he was really close to it. She blushes wondering if he was going to do that but before she got to chance to ask, she gasped feeling his lips clamp around her sex. She feels something that had to be his tongue licking against them slowly while she whimpers to be quiet. She didn't know about this sensation but it was new to her. Melina whines again trying to speak but he was licking deeply while keeping her tights apart and one leg up and open.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:36 pm

His tongue stsrted swirling feeling her out as much as he could. He held her still as she mians and squirms from bis tongue.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:50 pm

She yelps feeling that but Melina only whines and blushes heavily thanks to that. Her body only twitches a little feeling that before growing more aroused. He only licked deeply inside of her, keeping her open for him. She gasped with a low moan, leaning against the wall while he was eating her out. The way he worked his tongue only made her become hotter. She leans her head against the wall once more that it only grew hotter and hotter to tense up.

He groans out loudly from the pleasure that it made him lift her up even more against the wall. She gasped gripping some of his hair but that made her only feel more aroused. He started licking her deeper and deeper that she cries out once more feeling him lifting her up and lowering her down.

"Ahhhh ahhhhh st-stophmmmmmmm!!! Please st-stop.....mmmmmm.." she begs of him to slow down but the way he was eating her out told her he's not going to. Brandon was going to eat her out as much as he wanted till she was cumming.

He felt aroused hearing her voice but this made her go even harder and harder while licking inside of her. She tired to bit down on her finger or bottom lip but it was starting to be too much for her. At that second, she threw her head back crying out her pleasure as she gasped in and out deeply. It felt way too good for her not to and she was curling her toes feeling him eating her out deeply with slurping noises.

"Please have mercy Brandon p..please..I can't t..take too ahhhhhh too much longer mmmmm please..please let me nugghhhh!!" she grips more of his hair but Brandon only keeps thrusting his tounge into her that she was drooling feeling him going rougher. At the moment, a knock was heard to make her open one eye.

"Y-Yes?" she calls out for who was there to hear her.

"Miss Shimaki, we heard you screaming. Is everything alright in here?" A maid asked but Melina whimpers with a hiss, feeling him still eating her out that he groans licking even harder. She whines loving how hot it felt that she shook her head drooling and sweating.

"Y-Yes I'm alright I'm just..mmmmmm..I just woke up from a nap. Brandon is just making s-sure I..oh god...f-fuck...." she cursed a little under her breath feeling him rubbing the clit now.

"You were sure of what, Miss?"

"He's making sure I don't over sleep. B-but I'm alright but I am n-not ahhhhh...r..ready to get up so please g-give me a few more minutes *gasped out loudly feeling her own climax drawing dangerously close* MmmMmmm~"

"If you are sure miss, I'll let the others know..." she said turning to walk off while Melina was grinding and bucking her hips against his face that she was gasping and groaning loving this. Her hand was tugging at his hair, feeling him murring against her wet folds.

"Ahhhh ahhhh Brandon...n..no more...g..gonna cummmmmmm.....I'm gonna cum.." she warns him still squirming that she tried to escape but Brandon groans out, tightening his grip on her thighs so she can't escape.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:08 pm

He didn't ease up at all. He could tell she was close and worked harder to push her over the edge. He hums and growls a bit as he licked her folds. She was so close now she cried out that she was cumming. He ignored the knock it was more fun to risk getting caught then to stop.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:47 am

Melina gasped feeling her hard climax hit her while squirting against his tongue and a bit dripping to the ground. She tightens her grip in his hair, feeling her body shaking from the feeling. Brandon only licks up the mess still holding her thighs but pulls back slowly panting heavily from the sudden feeling. This did leave him aroused as he lowers her legs seeing Melina panting weak against the wall now, her body shaking coated in sweat. Even her face was flushed as her eyes was dazed.

Brandon loved the view that he saw of her that he got closer to pick her up and carry her to his bed. She gasped when feeling him drop her on the bed, sitting up but he grabs her to give her bottom lip a few nipples and bites. She whimpers feeling that but he grips her clothes that still remained on her body and begins to rip them away. The sound of tearing clothes was heard, making her gasp but he covers her lips with his own wanting more of her. They make out for a little while before he breaks it and looks at her.

"............."

"W..what is it? Did I do something w..wrong, Brandon?" she asked but he only startled her when he grips her head a little to press her cheek against his thigh near his member. She gulps seeing it throb before he was blushing a deep red seeing it.

"Suck.." he orders but she only remained silent to move back a little to reach and touch it. He felt so big in her hand but she only licked her lips to kiss the tip slowly as he watches her licking it. She shuts her eyes to savor this but Brandon groans resting his hand on top of her head.

"*Licking very slowly while stroking him*Mmmmm...mmmmmm....mmmm."

"Come on, Melina..I said suck me off..not lick." he said pushing her head closer but she whines feeling the tip kissing her lips. Melina knew he was growing more aroused and a little impatient that she stops licking and parts her lips to start sucking on the tip. He groans out feeling her mouth but he wanted to feel more.

Not giving a warning, Brandon held her head with both hands and thrusts forward to take his member into her throat. She tenses up feeling that but he begins thrusting into her while groaning, hissing and growling in heat. She only relaxed and lets him thrust in her throat, shutting her eyes while purring deeply around it.

"*Sucking while blushing* Mmmmfmffmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm fffmnnn!!"

"Hah feels so good, Melina..your throat feels so good......Grrrrr...I want to feel more.." he said still thrusting into her that he presses her up against the bedboard while thrusting deeper into her. She takes it so he can get some pleasure, feeling her wet folds twitching and growing more wetter now from this. He was not going to show mercy when it comes to taking her over and over. He will make sure of that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:38 am

His bucking hips mixed with his moans arouse her further as she sucks him hard. Her moans were good and he throbbed inside her mouth from her sucking and moans. He held her head still at first but over time he started thrusting into her mouth and pulling her face into the thrusts. He groans and growls as it grew more intense and he moans out heavily as his body started shaking from pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:06 pm

The way he growls almost sounded animal like which only aroused her more, sucking him as hard as possible feeling the chances of him getting more pleasure. She only became heated after so long that she was dripping more from her wet folds while Brandon thrusts into her throat now. She knew her throat would be raw but she didn't care. Brandon was feeling pleasure and so is she, still pressing her hands up against his thighs before he groans out throbbing from inside of her throat.

"So tight....s..so tighhhttttttnnnmmmmm!!! mmmmmmm..*Growls* ahhhh!!" he started pounding away at her throat that she slurps him off harder and harder now, clawing at his skin feeling the rough treatment.

"Mmmmmm...mmmmm..mmmmmmmmm..."

"I never felt you ahhhh this greedy Melina but d-don't worry, I'll be sure you get your fill in the stomach and in your womb. You will be full with my seed soon." he growls thrusting more into her throat that she was whimpering shutting her eyes from the rough treatment. He keeps this up for a little more that she feels him throbbing again to have her tongue slip out and lick against his balls now. He winces feeling that but still bucking his hips more really wanting to fill her up while wanting to have more of her.

*Sucking while bucking her head back and forward still stroking his thighs more*"

"that's it..J-just a little more Melina..." he said still thrusting more harder into her throat feeling a little more closer than normal.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:14 am

He burst inside her moith and groans heavily feeling his cum pump out. She sucks him dry hungrily and gulps down his cum looking up at him with half lidded eyes. She wanted more feeling her hole reacting to her own pleasure. She gasps and gulps the remaining semen down her throat when he pulls out of her and he was panting. It throbbed thick and heavy in front of her ready to give her more pleasure as she looked at it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:13 pm

Brandon panted looking at her but one of his hand reaches down to take hold of himself stroking his member to keep it hard and throbbing. She blushes watching him but Melina only whines squirming on the ground. Why did he have to tease her like that? Knowing how wet she could get thanks to it. He wanted to see her beg and moan for him but he also wanted her to behave herself. She leans up closer wanting to touch but Brandon moves back not letting her.

"Not yet........"

"That's not f-fair, Brandon. Please, I'm already dripping here in hunger. Please let me-"he hushes her before pointing to the small bed as Melina was then stood up by him and gently pulled over to it. He sets her down on the bed but reaches for the blankets to tie her arms back. He was making sure their not too tight but he was going to have fun but not right away. His member will have to wait a few more seconds before giving it to her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:22 am

He watched as she squirms and panted. Her eyes were fixed on his member watching it throb and swell from his touch. He made sure to keep it close to tease her more and even brushed the tip against her folds. Yes it was mean to do that making her want it more but all this was getting her desperate for it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:34 am

Brandon didn't know what to do but he didn't want this game to end so quickly, watching Melina panting looking at his member. He did see the heated gaze upon his face that it made him feel more wanting for her. However, he had to take this slow. Brandon moves in closer to make Melina think he's giving it to her but he bends down to give her a soft kiss to the lips. Of course she returns it slowly, hearing the sounds of their kisses.

She still smelled really sweet and felt soft even with the sweat but this made Brandon want her even more. So, he decided to hold off on giving her his member and made her press up against the bed board.

"E-eh?! what are you-" she squeaks feeling him blind her with something then forces her legs open to show herself to him. "Brandon no!" she gasped feeling embarrassed but he made sure she didn't move or couldn't move before holding her head up by the chin.

"B-brandon? W-what are you doing?...." she said speaking a little of nervous and fear. However, it also seemed like she was growing aroused by this. He didn't say anything but only lets her chin go to get something from the dresser. She couldn't move hearing the noises but turns her head in that direction, squirming from the blanket rope he made.

"Brandon-"

"Hush Melina.....you don't want to ruin this night do you? Besides, I'm going to enjoy this night and you are going to as well. You do trust me don't you?" he asked loud enough for her to hear but she only blushes to gulp seconds later.

"Well, yeah I..I do trust you.."

"Good. Then this should be much more fun......*Walking back over but sits on the bed to have her legs forced open more*" he heard her squeak again but louder, feeling this but winces as something cold was rubbing against her wet folds. She couldn't see what it was but Brandon didn't let her. It was a very powerful vibrator that he got but he rubs her slit to get her a little more wetter.

"C-cold! what is that Brandon?"

"A surprise but don't move.....I need to put it in place.."

"Put in place? W-what do you need to put in pla-sssss!

She whines feeling his touch but hisses feeling the item getting pushed into her. The coldness bothered her a little but he was gentle while pushing it into her. Melina looks down still squirming on her binds till he pulls his fingers out and smiled licking his lips. He then gets her to rest against the bed board and made her close her legs to relax.

He then goes to sit in a chair while holding something in his hand that was a remote for the vibrator. She looks left and right, wondering what he was doing till Brandon smiled. He looks at the remote but looks to switch it up without it buzzing just yet. "Brandon? What did you push into me? It feels really hard and cold.." she whines still squirming till he laughed to look at her while sitting in his main chair.

"No worries my love, I'm sure you will like it as I will....just relax and let it flow..." Brandon said that confused her. Before she could even ask, Brandon turns on the vibration that made her tense up with a gasp. Melina squirms feeling something buzzing inside of her wet folds. She tries to move but Melina felt her arms still tight so she couldn't do anything.

"Haaa...hhaaaaa...ahhh...w..what is this? Why is..what's this vibrating feeling Brandon? P..Please..what is this?" she asked squirming on the bed still tired up but Brandon only keeps his hungry eyes on his mate that squirms on the bed for him. His bed.

"..................."

"Brandon...t.this feels so weird...I don't know if I..I can't hold this. I-" she asked about to get off of the bed but felt strong hands force her to sit back down. Melina winces from that but Brandon only watches her.

Once more, she tried to stand and get off the bed, feeling shy and nervous till...."

"Don't....." he said in a commanding growling tone to make her stop but shiver from the sound. "You are to stay put like a good girl...don't you dare move. Just relax and enjoy it." Brandon said.

"B-but....what is it? Why is it buzzing like this Brandon? Please...c.could you at least-" she gasped with a sudden moan feeling the buzzing grow a little more as Brandon smiled increasing it. She whimpers a little feeling that but was shaking a little.

"You will know in later time but for now....Just relax.. he said petting her head before he sees her getting ready to lay back but he stops her.

"On your low legs Melina.....stay there and don't move..just let the pleasure take you to true bliss....but don't be bad." he whispered before sitting down near her as Melina blushes trying to bear with the buzzing as he said. Brandon only loved this sight that he keeps holding the remove, watching her.

A few minutes to two hours passed and now Brandon was more aroused than ever. Melina was still on the bed but she was now moaning and groaning in pleasure. Her hips grinding into the sheets wanting friction while the buzzing was more stronger now. Her wet pussy was dripping all over his sheets and her skin soaked in sweat. Drool dripping down her chin while she was breathing in and out loudly. Her head leaning back while moaning into the room from the pleasure going through her body.

Brandon didn't move from his seat watching her but he was so hungry for her that he had to force himself to behave.

"Ahhh ahhhh ohhhh oooooo.....oommmmmm......mmmmmm..." the buzzing still was strong but she lifts her head again showing the blindfold. Brandon could tell she was growing weaker but the pleasure is growing more powerful.

"Such a pretty mate you are...dose it feel you? Do you love it?" he asked but she moans again with a hiss, feeling her wet folds clamping around the vibrator inside of her. she whines again before Brandon sees her shaking and quivering now to squirming on the bed.

"Well? Do you? Yes or no?" he asked but he was getting ready to increase the buzzing once more.

"Ahhh...ahhhhh.....f..feels g..good...it feels s..so good..my pussy is burning s-so much..h..hungry for ahhhh..f...fooonnnmmmmmm!!!!........*Drools a lot more* ahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, it's building again but still feels good s-so good mmmmmmmmm!!!" she leans her head forward but he groans loving how she spoke but keeps in control.

"So it's that good? How precious...you're even making a wet mess...." he teased.

"Don't be so m-mean...it's not my fault if you do thiiihsssssssss!!!before finishing, he increasing it again making her scream more loudly in lustful pleasure. Brandon could see her llaying on her breasts and cheek, bucking her hips back while gasping and moaning. Her legs were soaked in her wet juices and seems really out of it. He knew she was almost in heat again. Her hole could be twitching and moving for him. Opening and closing growing hungry. His eyes did look back at Melina that she was moaning and grinding her hips so much it was starting to burn.

"*Panting while drooling on blanket* Mmmmm...mmmmmmm...mmmmmmmmm.....mmmmm...*Parts lips*Haahh...hhhaahhh Nugghhh grrrrmmmmmmmmm.....*Grinding her hips harder wanting more/in daze* ahhhhh ahhhhh....oooooo...ooooo...oohhhhh....mmmmmmm!!!! Whatever was inside, the buzzing is helping. Melina couldn't stop her moans because she loved how it felt. Her tongue hanging out, her skin soaked in sweat. Brandon already licked his lips wanted to pound her into the mattress.

"........."

"Ahhhh...haaaa....B..Brandon, please..p..please let me go.....mmmmmm...I am ahhhhhhh..nmmmmmmhhh....Ahhh....f...fuuuuckkkkkkk...moohhhhh..ooooouuugghhh...oohhhggggg......." she begs tugging at her blanket chains.

"Not yet my mate..just keep bearing with it." he said stroking his member knowing he will be pounding away inside of her. The thought made him throb as she was moaning out loudly while feeling that buzzing growing stronger.

"So cute..."

"Uggghhhhhhh Please..please show m-mercy..my pussy is already AHHHHH!!! g-gonna cum again!!! I'm going t-to cum again if you don't l-let me hhaaaaa she begs him with the tongue hanging out but he sees her falling on her chest bucking her hips back harder like someone was fucking her which made Brandon enjoy the sight.

"That's a good mate...savor the feeling of desire and I'll give you something that's screaming over and over. I'll give you waht you want if you behave.........*throbbing even more* and fuck you till you pass out.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:23 pm

He loved watching her and turned it up to maximum.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:38 pm

She tenses up feeling the max vibrations that she screams out arching her back while trying to hold back from her climax. Her folds were closed around the toy inside of her that she was moaning out lustfully for him to see. Drooling from her chin to the sweat collecting on her body. She lowers her head still moaning out that she was twitching feeling heated again. Melina only moans again feeling hotter now that she was grinding into the bed hoping for her climax.

Brandon didn't say a thing but just watches. The view was enjoyable that he couldn't wait to take her over and over again. He didn't stop stroking himself to keep himself big and hard while panting as she moans out. She was having trouble trying not to cum from this but this made her squirm heavily from all this. She lowers her head feeling so close that she was dripping heavily under the blankets.

"*Dazed now* C-can't...can't take no more..I can't take any more..I'm gonna c-cum..I'm gonna cum..." she warns still shaking and twitching but this made Brandon still grip the remote that it made him feel close to climax himself. This made Melina lean back screaming that she was now squirting hard on the bed, drooling heavily while arching her hips.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:39 am

He throbbed seeing her burst the way she did and he leaves the toy on and sets down the controller. Going over to her he pulled her to her butt was on the edge of the bed. She squeaks and moans ceeling the toy relentlessly stimulating her then she gasps feeling a wet hot slap on her vibrating place. He begins to rub his hot length against her tremoring folds to tease her a bit more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:38 am

She whines feeling the light tapping with something that had to be his member, feeling him rub against her place that he held her hips still. Brandon still felt the vibrations from inside that he reaches up with the other hand to rub her breast. She squirms under him a little but Brandon tightens his hold to pull her closer that the tip was soaking wet with pre-cum and his length throbbing with veins showing. Melina was already panting but she was shaking wondering what he is going to do with her.

"You're so wet for me, my precious lover. You're staining my cock with so much love that it's throbbing wanting you." he said while she blushes turning her head to the right.

"D-don't s-say such mmmmmm thing, Brandon. It's way too embarrassing hhaaa when you speak like that.." she said drooling but gasped feeling something rubbing and stroking her place now that he was panting keeping her close. His fingers kept teasing her wanting to see and hear more that she was moaning out softly to him once more.

"Even if it's embarrassing, you love it. You love feeling this pleasure that you might break. I just want to give that to you Melina....making you feel good and making sure I show no mercy.....but for now, I'm teasing you till I think you deserve it."

"Ahhh....hhhaaaa..p..please don't Brandon...p..please don't be so mean to do this." she said blushing that her body was twitching again. 'Please l-let me go......I'll behave Brandon just pl..please..." she whispered this to him now that Brandon throbs wanting her but he held back for a while longer. He isn't going to push into her right now but wishes to see how sensitive she is now.

He held his member still with one hand before rubbing against her place slowly and hard that she was moaning with tongue hanging out, drooling a little from the chin of how good it felt. "G-good....it feels s-so good..." she said shaking.

"You like it, Melina? Does having me grind against it like this make you feel even better now?" he said watching how her wet folds were almost trying to suck him in.

"Mmmmm y-yes...yes I love it. You feel so good....I...I want it.."

"Not yet.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:37 am

He teases her rubbing against her. He was careful not to let it slip in and she squirms as she moans. She wanted it and he was messing with her so much it was making her want it even more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:56 pm

Brandon could see how sweaty she was from the over burning heat going through her body. How is member was rubbing up and down against her soaked wet lips, not going in but making her feel how big and hard he was. The sensation of this pleasure only grew to her panting and squirming on her back. Brandon blushes hearing the sweat sounds of her moans ringing in his ears that he feels his member throbbing against her again wanting inside.

"B-brandon hah please...please don't keep teasing me. I want to feel more, I want to feel you. Please don't keep punishing me like thi...this.." she said whining to him that he gulps throbbing even more to push down against her soaked folds.

"Ahhhh~"

"Easy my pet. I know it feels real good right now but I still want to pleasure you like you did me. Even if it involves teasing you for a little bit. This hole of your growing more and more soaked the harder or slow I tease you. Feeling such a hot soaking hole of yours begging me to fuck you." he said seeing her blush red from his words.

"i..I told y-yoooouuuuu mmmmmm n-not to talk..t.that way, Brandon. I don't w-want t.......ahhhhhh....mmmmm..." her words got stopped when he begins squeezing her breasts and sucking on them to give more pleasure to her. She already felt the heated tongue swirling around the nipple and rubs the other. She was so precious and he grew more horny in claming her.

"Ahhhh.ahhhhh...a..amazing. My poor hot wet pussy is burning Brandon. The way you rub your member against me i-is making me mmmmm...draw closer to climax. Please, I'm begging you to let me g-go. I'll behave my self..just let me gooohhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

"Oh no, I'm not letting you go just yet......I want to hear more till you are wet enough for me to really go wild on you Melina....*Stroking himself slowly*" he said still grinding his member against her that she was moaning out much more louder.

"*Drooling while moaning* Ahhhhh ahhhhhh I can't take any more..I'm l..leaking juices all o-over. Please, you have t-to stop or I'll mmmmm...mmmmmmm....mmmm....c-cum.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:52 pm