Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Helping another friend

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Helping another friend

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:32 pm

"Though it's true she wouldn't trust males in the city but it seems she trusts you." the mother said that confused Brandon a bit now. How could she since he was male and it might be someone who deceived her.

"But I'm nothing at the sort to do that. She just seems like a nice young lady and..I don't want to scare her from being near me.."

"Hmmm, tell me something; when she found you, did she freak out or give you a sour look?"

"No, not really. She showed a worried expression on her face."

"And when she helped you, did she stay to watch over you to see you be okay?" the mother asked.

"Yeah. She helped fixed me a bath or a shower and let me get cleaned up. She got me clothes and stayed by my side before I fell to sleep."

"Anything else?" she asked.

"She paid off my water, electric, and house so I wouldn't lose it. She saved my home before I would be living in the street. She even got my job back to where I became a manager thanks to her. I seriously owe her my life for helping me....." he said silent but Brandon only looks at the tea while the mother looks at her own to smile.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:29 am

Why though? Why did she do all that. Has she done this for others? I have so many questuons." He said looking down at his tea and sipping it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:07 pm

"I understand you do but for now, I'm unsure myself. Knowing how this was going and what she's done over the time...leaves me wondering who she's helped." her mother said looking silent but she sees Brandon look up rather confused when hearing that himself. What did she mean by that anyway?

"I don't...understand?" he said unsure about this but her mother lets out a sigh to show a gentle smile on her face.

"To be honest, I believe you are the only one that she's helped by going thus far. Melina has been hurt and broken so many times by men that seem to find her. However, she only gives some small amount of money to them. But you...I think she's helped more because maybe she saw you in pain." she said to him but Brandon didn't respond to that since he already was hurt enough from the month, even finding out his girlfriend cheated on him with Lu.

He sighed to shut his eyes but Melina's mother looked worried to then drink more of her tea. "Let me guess; you had your heart broken by another woman that seems to have been cheating on you?" she said seeing Brandon look shocked to how she knew that.

"You..You can tell?"

"I can just by looking into your eyes. It must hurt to know someone did something like that even after you gave your heart into showing how much you love them. And yet, the other that seems nice on the outside is really a vile person on the inside. I had that same pain before myself...but it changed when I met Melina's father who loved me for me instead of money..." she said while drinking a bit more of her tea but it left her wondering what to say after when remember the time they went on their first date to loving one another while getting to know each other.

"Huh? I had no idea you felt that way years ago and you are married to the one that helped you?"

"Yes. I get the feeling Melina helped you...because she saw the same pain and hurt you went through because she wished to help anyone that felt that way and save them from that dark path. I think she felt happy when helping you but she wants to help even more in any way possible but it could be she might be happier with you smiling." she said smiling with eyes shut but Brandon only remained shocked about this before slowly gripping the tea cup in his hands to think a little bit. She did all that just to see him not suffer any more.

"..................."

"If you have questions please ask me, I wouldn't mind answering them for you ummm Brandon correct?" she said to see him nod. From there, Brandon started asking many questions to Melina's mother but didn't know much about himself and even looking shocked to how many men broke Melina's heart to leave her as a outer shell of her former self. All that happiness and smiles are just hidden behind a broken chipped mask from the pain she felt many years ago to now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:09 pm

Then... my feelings for her are real"

"Yes and she feels them for you too. Hwr father doesnt approve but i do because i married him for love. And pur baby loves you." Brandon didnt know waht to say. He was even more determined to help her now more than ever.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:59 pm

"But I'm happy a bit though.." her mother said that caught Brandon's attention while holding the tea cup still in his hands.

"What do you mean, miss Shimaki?" he asked worried since he thinks she changed his mind but all Brandon saw was a smile on her face. This rather confused him but he didn't understand what was going on right now. He did hear the father in the other room speaking to himself while watching the football game to help calm his mind but hopes his wife and daughter were okay.

"I mean, I'm happy that someone in this city really really cares about my daughter. I just didn't like seeing her heart get broken over and over all the time. However, I'm worried she might not be open about this at first. Because of her heart breaking a lot, she might lie saying you are just making fun of her.....she dose tend to try over thinking things when it comes to this." she said thinking.

"Then, how should I even show her that I'm serious? I understand she might feel that way because we are strangers but somehow...I feel like she and I need to know more about one another. Maybe I could tell her my story..if she wanted to share her own. I want to tell her she's not alone in this world feeling her body and heart breaking.....I only want to..."

"You wish to see her happy." she said finishing his words as Brandon nods looking up at her.

"Y-yeah....."

"Then...I only wish you luck and you have my blessing. Maybe when you prove and show her it's alright and how much you love her, then you could get her father's blessings to you joining the family. I really think you are perfect for my baby.." she said but Brandon blushes hearing such a comment from Melina's mother. How could someone like her be this gentle and sweet towards someone like him? It made him remember his own mother that loved him and thought of how blessed she is to have him as her child.

Before long, the clock chimes again to show it was 2 in the afternoon right now but Brandon didn't know how time flies. The mother noticed to make her think a little bit. "Oh dear, it seems it's already the afternoon." she said while standing up like Brandon had done setting down the tea cups now.

"Yeah, maybe I can find her before it gets dark but I don't know if she will.."

"Now, no need for that. Just be yourself Brandon.....I'm sure if you both talk about it she will listen to you. Please make my little girl happy. I want to see her show a true smile again. Give it your best..." she said to him but Brandon nods smiling before leaving the home as he waves bye to her mother. She waves back to him but the husband still didn't know till cheering from a goal on his team. Outside, Brandon was running down the sidewalk hoping to find out where he could find Melina but he didn't know.

Would she be at work or at some other store in the city? He wanted to find her and speak to her, one-on-one. How would he be able to speak to her without sounding weird or off? While thinking about this, he scratches his chin to think about this himself till hearing someone honking at him. He looks up but wishes he didn't. He saw his ex girlfriend that was riding in the car with bags she had.

"Hi Brandon!!" she said with a wave but he shudders at the sight, turning away from her to walk off. The girl named Annie glared from him ignoring her and goes to follow him. "Brandon, where are you going? Aren't you happy to see me?"

"Not really. What are you doing out here?" he asked trying to get away from her but she kept following him with her car.

"Well, if you must know, I was shopping thanks to Lu. He knows how to treat his girl right. I mean, he's a rich boy after all but not as rich as that Shimaki family. *Sighs* I don't know how in the world such a family got to be that filthy rich. No wonder their daughter seems to be a target for many guys in this city."

"That sounds like you hate the family or is jealous..."

"Who said I was....either way, I was curious to see why you are out here. Did you miss me Brandon?" she asked showing a wink but Brandon didn't react towards that. All he wanted to do was find Melina so they can talk together alone. His ex wasn't helping him but just annoying him right now. She always was the one that liked to show off in front of others due to her stupid thoughts. Brandon shook his head to leave but Annie glared to honk at him once more.

"*Sighs* You know that isn't helping because that shows you are being a child now, Annie.."

"Says you! I bet you missed me after you saw me with a real man......did you even miss me?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:26 pm

If i did you get wht you wanted seeing me hurt. " he said grimly he didnt like how she had to bother him now and tried to leave so he could go see melli
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:59 am

"Oh come now, I was just trying to get you to be a man for once Brandon. Think about it. Don't you want to at least know I'm doing alright. Or at least is jealous with not finding the right girl for yourself? I don't even know if another girl is willing to go ahead and just-"

"Just stop it okay? I get it, Annie. You have a new boyfriend, you are happy now. You have everything you ever wanted now. So even with that, why must you keep trying to break me even more than I already was?" he asked her but she was rather shocked to hear him speak to her like this or with some back bone. She could have sworn that he wouldn't be like this but here he was speaking back.

"Seriously? Why you-"

"Now, if you don't mind Annie. I have to go now because I have more important things to do.." he said before walking off ignoring her as she stops the car glaring at him as Brandon walks off but she couldn't believe he ignored her and spoke back to her like that as if he was important. She was the most important since Lu told her so she should bring fear to Brandon as a weakling. She only lets out a sigh and goes on with just driving home to where Lu was waiting for her. Brandon was glad to get away from Annie but hopes to find Melina as he looks at the same bar they met at.

"huh? So, you seem like you're doing okay.." the owner said to him as Brandon walked in.

"Thanks to you and Melina I am. Though, I wanted to ask if you seen her. Did she come by here?"

"Melina? Well, she did show up a few minutes ago then left. She seemed tired when showing up like she didn't get enough sleep last night. I hope she's alright." he said that made Brandon worry.

"She was?"

"Yeah. She said something of going home to......'wash her sorrows away'. I didn't get what she means but....I hope she'll be okay." He said but Brandon had this sick feeling she was.....shaking his head, he asked the owner for her address which he gave and Brandon rushes to her house. However, he hopes he was wrong.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:01 am

He knocks on her door when he arrives and waited. He was worried and curious at the samw time wishing to kniw what she was up to and if she really did have feelings for him. He found th3 door cracked open and he was on red alwrt movinf in swiftly and quiet in case she was in trouble. He didnt want to make it worse. He followed noise to find her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:12 am

He didn't see much in her home but Brandon only got used to worrying about it. This sudden worry of pain, this same sadness bubbling in his heart told him she could be doing something else. Or even worse that had him over thinking of what she might be thinking of right now. Brandon had to fear for the worse and looks around her home. She kept everything nice and clean here but he could tell she was a neat freak.

No dishes in the sink, pictures hanging nice on the walls, and the furniture still nice and new. Brandon only looks around again but heard something smash on the wall to make him jump. He turns to the right to see something that only made him notice some light in a crack. He walks over towards it and takes a small look in through the crack. Right there, he was able to see her sitting on the chair looking down alone. She was laying back against the pillow, looking at her hand that was seen in blood but she only sighed to just relax again.

Her eyes were red a little now but she just tightens her grip around the bottle in her hand before letting out a small cough and glare. Brandon wonder what was wrong with her before she then to throw a empty bottle of wine that smashes against the wall.

Brandon winces from the noise but didn't say anything more worried that he thinks the blood was hers while drinking. She was doing the same thing he did when she first met him in the small bar where Ross asked her to take him home. Was she hiding her own pain so no one else will figure out her own sudden pain burning within her body? He noticed some smell of vomit from getting sick but she was sniffing and crying again while looking at the floor where a broken picture was of someone that used to like her but used her now.

She only grips the bottle to drop it but slowly sits up to stand now. She slowly stood up on her feet and moves to the window to look down at the main street, seeing some drops hitting the floor that was now soaked with her blood or some areas dry now.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:17 am

"M-melli... what did you do?" He asks in shock and she jumps hearing his voice. She slowly turns and sees him looking right at her in her worst condition.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:27 am

"............""W-why is he here?....how did he find my...." she didn't know how to ask right now seeing how wrecked she was right now to Melli gripping the knife tighter in her hand while looking away from him that Brandon looks down seeing the cuts on her arms but even some damage on some furniture. Everything was a mess in here and yet no one knew about it for a long time now till today. The famous Melina Shimaki, known to many in the city, were sad and breaking under the pressure of feeling self hate and pain. How could this happen to her if she only ignored the ones that broke her and ruined her heart.

She slowly just looked more horrified now to see Brandon's own shocked expression to leave her speechless for a couple minutes. That's when she slowly looked down at the ground, seeing more tears running down her cheeks. Why was she crying like this? Why did it hurt for him of all people to find her like this in her own home? Why did he even come here in the first place!? For a few more minutes, she slowly grips her shirt that was soaked in tears and wine and spoke in a very silent tone he could hear.

"H-How...why are you h-here?....why are you in my house? I figure y-you would be enjoying your life right now instead of b-being here."Brandon didn't know what to say to her when seeing Melli like that but it made him more worried about her right now about to step into her home.

"I..I was just....."

"Just......what?"

"I got worried about you and...I wanted to check up on you after Ross said you came home. I didn't know what he means by that but after what he said you were doing...I couldn't just go home and not check up on you....."

"I don't s-see why. It's none of your b-business anything.......why don't you go and enjoy today? *turns away from him* This is my business...not yours.." she said.

"But Melina-"

"Stop....don't come inside my home..." he heard her say in a cold tone but didn't look at him again. She seriously was becoming a little scary right now from all this but he had to find a way to calm her down so Melina wouldn't hurt herself or him for that matter. Melina knew he was still at the door but was getting mad to why he didn't leave or move from the door.

"Didn't you hear me? I said....Leave."

"But...I wanted to........"

"I....said....Leave. Leave right now or else!" she shouted to throw the knife that he shuts the door quickly seeing it stab through the wood of the door. A drop of sweat shows down his face but is shocked she's that strong for someone her age.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:51 pm

He sat down. "I talked to your mother. I knkw what happened. From her point of veiw. If you need someone to tell your side. I will always be here for you"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:33 pm

".................." Her mother told Brandon her past story? To what happened to her and what she was like? Melli already asked her never to speak about it ever again due to painful memories but she only gotten more confused to slowly moving from the middle of her room and sits down in a chair near the window not sure how to respond to that. She only felt more silent about it but curls up in a ball with her head in her knees because of some head pain. Brandon wasn't sure if she was calm enough for him to take a peek to see if she's alright or wait for her to say something.

He only hopes she's okay so far and isn't thinking of anything else that will break her more than she was. They didn't say a thing from the moment before Brandon looks down and sighed more worried. "Melina...I don't what else to say to you but...if you want me to...maybe I can find a way to help you..I want to help you in anyway I can so you won't feel this pain no more......we can talk about this if you want........you can tell me your feelings. Your pain. Because I know you would do the same for me.."

"....................."

"But if not....I'll leave right now and won't bother you." he said gently but Melli only thinks about it while checking on some other things till she then lets out a sigh and faces away from him.

"....................."

"I see. Well, I'll go ahead and...." Just as he was turning to leave her home, Brandon heard the creaking of a door to show her room opening. He turns to see Melli standing there with messed up clothes and the smell of heavy wine lingering from her room but he already saw the blood staining on her skin from her current violent moments. She didn't look at him but at the ground due to the past events now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:31 am

Melli i wil listen and trust you. Please be honest. Its the least i can do for all you did for me.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:07 pm

"..............." To be honest, she wasn't sure about that because of how she felt but Melli really wanted to try and prove something either way from all this. Her mother, whatever she told Brandon, was true but it's been a long time for her to remember that sort of thing. Maybe she could tell him more but she wasn't sure about the more deeper stories she's known for. She only walks over to take a seat in a chair but didn't look at him because she didn't know how to start off.

Brandon watches her but lets out a sigh, going to the kitchen to make her something. She only curls up on the chair and looks at her feet that was stained in water from the shower she took a while ago and maybe some redness from her stomping her feet against the wall and chair. Everything that happened to her was something she wishes to forget but it's never easy to forget something like that. Before overthinking it, she sees a hot cup of tea made as she looks up to Brandon.

"I figure you need something warm to sooth you...." he said gently to her but Melli only takes the tea carefully and held it in her hands. She slowly blows on the top of her drink and gets a few sips. It tasted sweet but soothing for her burning throat from the wine she drank.

"Thank you..."

"Of course.."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:23 pm

He sat patiently. "Why did you help me... and the truth... you mother told me stuff im not sure if it was the full story.. she said. I was special..." he looked down
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:39 pm

"....*Sighs* Everything my mother told you was indeed true. Nothing was fake or added to make you feel sorry for me. When I was younger, true all men only came onto me due to the filthy rich money my family had. We own every company in the city and the world but I feel like you......aren't like them." she said gently taking a sip of the tea but Brandon didn't look up at her still wanting to know more about this story of hers.

"......So it was true? Then why-"

"Because I sorta known you before.."

"Huh? What do you mean?" he asked now looking up but sees Melli staring at her mug with the tea still nice and hot.

"From what I saw; you were not like other guys. You never wanted money to show off. You never wanted to hurt anyone in your life. You wanted nothing but happiness and peace...and yet, it left you losing your job. Having another that said they love you cheat and having your life flushed down the drain. It all reminds me of me when I refused to let money ruin me and tried working to live on my own. My mother told me it's nothing to be ashamed of but to be honest, others think were money stealers but we are not. I guess seeing you having the hard time made me remember the times others broke my heart and trust......you make me only trust you, Brandon. Besides, my so called Ex Lu didn't like how things were during the time and broke up with me.....saying he could find a better rich chick to get money from.."

"I..I see...but, it still leaves a lot to why...why me?"

"I figure you wouldn't. Well, during the time I was growing up, I've seen you before with your mother. You both were always struggling when the city was bad years back. You know with the crimes and other nonsense going on made others worry about it. However, you always seem to stay strong because of her. Your mother was a city role model for everyone because she always smiled and looked after everyone. Even my mom looked up to her because she wanted me to be better for the time of the heartbreaks."

"I.....I still don't see how this includes me."

"You're mother came to visit my mother about something going on in city hall but it was when you were wandering around. You did see me but noticed how sad and in pain I was as a child. Thinking others wouldn't want to be my friend...but you...you did. You don't even remember the first time we spoke.....it was years ago so I figure you wouldn't.." she said standing up after setting the cup down, walking over to a small book case looking for something. Brandon didn't move while waiting for her to see what she was looking for then sees Melli come back after opening the book.

She sits down turning the page to check the pictures till she stops seeing the one she was looking for. "Here; dose this ring a bell?" she asked pointing to a old picture of two women but having one active happy boy with a big grin while a little girl blushing shy in front of the camera wearing glasses.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:31 pm

He looked at the picture and his jaw dropped. How did he not see it before? There she was clear as day and here she was now. The person who taught him to be nice to everyone. He sook and started ti sweat. He neve4 forgot her but never beleieve he would ever see her again thats why he didnt recognise her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:07 pm

She didn't say anything while seeing that but Melinda only went back to drinking more tea with her eyes shut. In some way, he might have forgot more things but she didn't thanks to the pictures. She could guess his so called girlfriend ripped up his photos of her and him thinking he shouldn't think of another girl but her. Brandon slowly lowers the picture down then looks to her.

"You..you can't be her...can you?" he asked while pointing a finger towards Melli but she opens one eye to look at him showing the same indigo eyes that was the same in the little girl. Just like that same expression but he wasn't sure.

"If you don't believe me; then ask me some questions then."

"Hmmm...what was your favorite treat as a child that we sometimes share together?"

"Ice cream with cookies basket."

"Favorite pass time with your mother?"

"Taking walks down to the park while singing our song we made together."

"Alright...then what about the day that happened to you that changed your life? The one day during the spring? You told me to never speak about it unless it was to help me or you remember."

"......." she remained silent about that but that was during the time she was a teenager. It was raining but Brandon as a teenager was running to her house in the rain tired but worried sick. He got word from Melli that scared him. Now, as a friend he wanted to make sure she was okay.

"*Panting while running*"

"Brandon......thank you.....for always being there for me as my friend. I really will....miss you. So I thank you...thank you for your kindness.."

"*tired running* Melli...Melli don't be so stupid and do something dumb!" he said running faster through the rain. At her house, her mother was upstairs with some others trying to open Melli's door but she was scared hearing some noises in the room. Before trying again, a loud knocking was heard to see a younger Lu open the door but Brandon shoves by him rushing upstairs.

Rude..."

"Miss Shikami!"

"Huh? Brandon? What are-"

"Where is Melli?!"

"She's in her room but she locked the door. I can't get inside...." she said worried but Brandon gotten more worried and thinks a little before remembering her window. He goes to the next room that was beside Melli's bedroom and goes out the window with a giant tree is and climbs on it. The mother looked shocked seeing that but watches Brandon climb over to her daughter's window. Brandon quickly looks in seeing Melli holding a gun but she was crying even worse looking down. He quickly looked for something and just punches the window open to make Melli jump.

"Wha ooofh!"

She turns around to only get tackled down as the gun shot and left a hole in the room. Brandon panted looking at her but sees Melli's face in pain with tears dried and more running down her cheeks.

"O-Ow.....what...hit me?"

"*Panting tired and soaked from the rain*"

"B-bra...."

"You idiot! Why were you thinking!?"

"............Why do you care? This is my problem..not yours............."

"This is my problem. When I got that message from you..I seriously got scared, Melli. You worried me to death and I was afraid of what you would do and I was right....."

"Why do you care? You already have your so called friends...what is different about this?"

"Because were childhood friends....."

"*Sighs*

"Melina.....What made you think that doing this horrible thing was the best answer to solve your situation? You were planning on leaving this world because of your sadness and anger?"

"And again, why do you care? You shouldn't worry about my problems Brandon..."

"Well too bad because I'm already worried. You're my best friend Melli and I was just worried about you. I don't want to lose my friend...I would be heartbroken if something happened to you......"

".........................." She looks silent now at him but Brandon only begins crying looking down at the floor while hearing some thunder outside as he hears the pounding on the door to make him stand up and unlock it. Her mother rushes into the room but looks worried at her daughter. Melli didn't move as she hugs her but didn't look at Brandon as he looked away too.

"......................."

"After that, I was sent to the doctor, given some medication to help me with my problems....and here we are today. I'm already a mess Brandon...but I don't mind if you forgot......it helps me forget too and try starting anew........but if you want more proof....." She stood up and goes to the TV looking for something. Brandon watches her but sees Melli pick up a video tape and turns on the TV with the Dvd player. She inserts the video tape and pushes play. She turns to take a seat down but Brandon was confused.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:11 pm

He sat to watch it with her. All his old feeling swell inside h8m. And he had to fight the urge to kiss those beautiful lips. Touch her body. He couldnt she wouldnt want that. Or so he thought.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:31 pm

She drinks more of her tea watching the video but it showed a play word on the top right before a image showed up. It showed two kids standing there but the girl that was her stood really nervous at the camera while covering her face. The boy, that was Brandon, was bored wanting to play but sees his and her moms setting up the camera while filming them.

"Come on sweetie, don't be scared. It's just a little home movies. Please, I'm sure the future you wants to see this." Melina's mother said with a smile but the younger her looks up to show the glasses and her eyes while pouting now. Why did her mother have to do such things but maybe she will understand when she's a little older.

"Mommy, how long must we do this? You know I don't feel okay with someone video taping me..." she said looking to her mom but she walks over still holding the camera but gives it to a friend that was watching them today. They decided to spend time in the park together as friends but it was to show them having fun together. Brandon only sighed and looks to see his mother smiling but she was shooing Brandon to go play with Melli. To help her open up more when she's with friends. With a nod, he goes over and suddenly grabs Melli's hand to make her jump.

"H-Huh? What are you..."

"Come on, lets go play!" he said showing that happy grin on his face again but Melli blinks looking nervous but he keeps smiling at him to show it's fine. Melli remained silent before nodding slowly to say sure. Happy at her, Brandon gently pulls her over to the playground so they can play. Brandon saw his younger self and her playing for the day as Brandon was laughing but Melli was trying to get used to having fun. After a while, she did relax and plays with him.

He saw her smiling more now and looked more like a happy girl. The video kept playing for a while before it became later evening with the sun setting but Brandon and Melina waves bye at the camera but his mother told him if he wanted to say something to his older self.

"Huh? Oh yeah! Hey, older me. You better be even cooler than I am right now because that way we can rock this town with our friends and with Melli. Don't lose that smile man.." Brandon speaks out to the camera grinning but Melli's mother looked to her daughter.

"What about you sweetie. Have anything you wish to say to your older self?"

"I....I don't know what to say..but I hope you will be strong and happy....and don't fall down to your depression...it's not good for you b-but I know you will be better than I am right now...or at least I think so..."

"I think you already are, Melli. You just need to stay happy and brave. You got others behind you. Heck, even me." he laughed but Melli blinks before hiding her face blushing again while Brandon laughed thinking she was silly but cute. The mothers giggled in the background before the video went off for the ending of the video.

Melli sighed and stood up to turn the TV and VCR off.

"I hope that proves to you I'm who you think you are......*Sighs* Though, I never knew you would be down like that after so long.." she said but didn't look at him while Brandon was looking at the ground while the clock ticks away.

"I still can't believe it's...really you. After so long in the years......"

"It's fine....at least you know. Now, if you don't mind..I would like to have some time to myself..." she said finishing up the tea.

"Huh? Why???"

"I have my reasons...and my head still hurts. So please...I wish to be alone.." she said but turns to head to her room but Melli goes in and lays on her bed. The cup was set down in the skin but Brandon stood up looking worried. Now he seriously wanted to help her but maybe giving space is the first step for her. He wasn't sure what her life was like during the time they were apart so something might upset her. He goes to leave and heads out to his own home for the time in hopes he can talk with Melli in a better position.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:03 pm

He rummaged through his old movies and looked for th3 ones he made and copies he didnt know what thry meant. Most wrre of her and he watches them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:12 pm

He saw many of the videos were seriously old that the pictures were messed up at the corners. Brandon saw one where she was dancing with her mother for fun while Brandon thought it was fun by joining in. The second one was them going to school together and Brandon protecting her from bullies. She made lunch for him ever since that day in case because he was more hungry than most. The third one showed them a little older but he was hiding in a tree while Melli was playing hide and seek with him. He heard her yelling how he was not fair and couldn't find him.

The child Brandon jumps down and scares her while she jumps in surprise. The next video showed him waiting for her and her mother for them to get lunch but Brandon sees her wearing a sun dress while having a little hat. Brandon was blushing to see how adorable she was but heard his mother giggling before looking away. He gave her his ice cream that day after they were done but she only smiled saying thank you to him. The more videos he saw, the more curious he was about it and their past as friends.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:30 pm

He started rememberi g things that werent in the videos and started to really remember hiw he felt for her. Th ose feelings only grew getting to know her now and he defided to bring his to shiw her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:37 pm

Brandon arrives at Melli's house and gets out with the VCR tapes. Upon arrival, it seems nothing was on downstairs. Did she leave for somewhere really quick or was she not wanting to speak to someone at the moment? He wanted to show her this or these things but he had to find a way to get inside again. He gives a gentle knock before hearing it open and showing the butler. The same one that assisted her.

"Ummmmm...."

"Let me guess; you're here to speak with Shimaki. I'm sorry but she's not in the mood to talk to anyone right now. No one in this house can get to her right now. However, she could be just tired right now or upset.

"Well, she is my friend and I want to be sure she's okay."

"I know but right now, she wishes not to see someone or anyone. She is also sleeping so please don't disturb her." he said about to shut the door but Brandon stops it. "Wait, I can't just go inside and wait for her to come out?"

"Why ask? Are you leaving something here?" he asked Brandon before letting out a sigh and turns away. "It's nothing. Seems she is busy.....oh well.." he said sadly but turns to leave after the butler shuts the door.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:01 pm