Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Helping another friend

Brandon Maboroshi2

Helping another friend - Page 22 Empty Re: Helping another friend

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:55 am

He groans loader as he swells and throbs inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:30 pm

She gasped feeling that while feeling hotter now, her hips bucking more harder against him while feeling worse. The heated sensation going around her body just made it burn. She slowly moans out loving the feeling of him inside of her that she was bucking her hips back more and more against him, feeling his member throbbing worse inside.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:13 am

She could tell he was geting close and thr throbbing was getting worse the closer he got. He groans heavily feeling her efforts and enjoyed every moment together with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:35 pm

With each sound he made from his lips, only made Melina blush heavily. Why did he have to sound like that knowing how bad he could be? She only keeps going up and down that it made her feel more aroused bucking her hips. He groans louder feeling that but held onto Melina's hips to help her move down and up.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 05, 2019 12:52 pm

As she moved he throbbed harder and worse as heat builds up between them. He groans again adding her name to ot and shr was trying to keep it easy. Her body demanded more of him, his body demanded that he go all out. She felt this inside of her as her wetness spikks over his lap. He felt good filling her up and throbbing inside of her.as she moved he got harder and throbbed worse. She wanted to go all out with it and fuck herself on it until she couldnt move.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 05, 2019 10:59 pm

She blushes feeling all of this, the heat, the sensation of lust. Everything was burning all around her that Melina keeps bouncing on his lap before stopping to grind her hips down. He hisses in some air feeling that but his hands tighten around her thighs to keep her where she was while panting. "*Panting* What's w..wrong Brandon? Getting tired already? We just gone through one or two rounds..you can't be tired already." she teased now circling her hips slowly that his member was rubbing against the walls inside of her.

Lustful moans left her again but she only blushes darker feeling wetness spilling out. "Besides, you said you were mmmm going to go all out on me and show no mercy..right?" she said panting still grinding her hips.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 07, 2019 3:14 am

He groans and keep his hips still.he throbbed harder inside of her feeling her movements and he was hissing and panting hard. "Not sssss yet love you grrrrr have to earn it" he said and watches her moan as her hios circke harder
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 07, 2019 10:47 pm

"I have to mmmm earn it? Earning your reward seems like a idea but your teasing me. You know how I am when it comes to your rewards right? *Grinding hips more hearing another groan from him* i want you so much Brandon. You can't give that to me?" she asked in a heated tone, keeping her eyes on him with a smile but that only made him gulp still gripping her hips.

"Don't be naughty, Melina. You know how I am when it comes to your punishments and rewards. I want to make sure you enjoy every grrr second of it. Feeling me inside of you while you ride me. Hahhh it's arousing enough thanks to it." he said still feeling her grinding that she slowly stops to feel him fully inside of her.

"But I thought you liked it when I'm naughty. Isn't that your favorite part? Knowing I could disobey your order and keep going. Knowing I could really make you cum inside of me over and over?" she asked bouncing on his hips again with soft moans leaving her. He leans his head back groaning out in pleasure but he only sees her moving and watching his member slip inside and pull out. She already was clenching down on him while calling his name. Her hands rubbing/squeezing both breasts as she moans out.

"Ahh...ahhh....b..Brandon feels so good.....you're so good.."

"Melina..st..stop..."

"But I can feel your member pulsing inside of me. It's feeling me up. I can feel the tip hitting against my womb."

"*Panting heavily*"

"Besides mmm you want me to fuck myself on your cock. Making sure I get you deep and cum. Isn't that ahhh what you want Brandon? Don't you want me to cum?" she said going a little faster.

"Ahhh..hhaaa...haaaaa...d..damn it...mmmmmm...damn it, damn it, damn it. You better st..stop..being naughty Melina...."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon May 13, 2019 2:50 am

He groans and pants hard feeling her grinding worse. "Mmm cmon answer me pretty mmm pleas?" She said and grinds worse.

"Haa yes. Youre right it want you to cum grrr haaa. I want you to cum till you cant move anymore. Does that make you happy naughty girl?" He groans a bit feelinf her bouncing harder and moaning worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 13, 2019 7:18 am

"Ye...yes. Yes, that makes me so happy to know I want this. I want you till I'm cumming over and over again. It's not my fault you feel so good being this deep inside of me, Brandon. Haaa even if you try to hold back just to let me ahh do the work, you want to add onto the fun don't you? Taking me over and over that I'm nothing but a wet mess. You're just throbbing so much inside of me that I might mmmmmmmm cum any second?" her words were more dazed as she keeps grinding and started bouncing into his lap, hearing his hiss of breath while she moves. Why did Melina have to be so evil in teasing him?

He was already close but he didn't want her to know that. Too bad for him, she already knew from how he kept pulsing inside of her. The wet walls of her womb and pussy just staining his member all over that it was twitching. He tried catching his breath feeling her grinding harder into his lap till she suddenly stopped. He looks up at her wondering why she did stop to only meet with her smile and lustful expression.

"W..who said you could stop? I want you to keep going.." he said about to help her move but Melina stops his hands from touching her and held them up to kiss. He wasn't sure what she was doing but he feels her lower them to touch her breasts.

"wha?"

"Why don't you help me cum then? You can touch and play with me a bit to really get me going. I'll still keep doing the work if that's what you desire of me, Brandon." she purred to see a flushed pink color in his face before he moans again. She begins moving her hips once more, bouncing up and down to moan once more. He already felt bigger inside but the tip was pushing past the womb again that she was gasping, purring, and moaning his name hoping for more. He even started squeezing her breasts to rub the nipples with his thumbs as she gasped whining.

"*Shaking in pleasure* Ahh...ahhh....hhhaaa....s..see? Even you touching m..me...m..makes me wanna cum..." she told him in a weak tone but Brandon sits up to hold her in his lap as she bounces, licking her breasts and nipples that she cries out loving it.

"You talk way too much..mmmmmm..you should be moving on my cock..not talking."

"Haaa......I'm s..sorry sir...I didn't mean t..to..mmmmmmm...talk too much..you just feel way too good....I can't stop...my voice......"

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:05 am

He squeezes and rubs her breasts harder panting as she bounces harder on him. She moans out loudly and her body throbbs getting close. He was pulsing inside her ready to burst at any time same as her when she let loose her desire and sank into blissful pleasure. Everythin was adding to her pleasure when he squeezes hard enough to turn her breasts and nipples dark red.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:38 pm

She cries out heavily feeling him messing with her breasts that she only leans her head back. Melina just hugs Brandon against her that he keeps sucking hard on her nipples bucking upward into her. A deep groan feeling more heated now that she purrs heavily moaning out. "Feels so good..it feels so good...haaaa..please I want more Brandon..I..I just..hhaaaa...pl..please....mmm.."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed May 15, 2019 1:38 am

Be thrusts harder and faster giving her more as she asks and she hears him groan heavily as he does.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 15, 2019 8:12 pm

She giggled hearing the groan that her hips only bucks down wanting to feel it deeper. That caused Melina to moan again still grinding her hips going harder now. Brandon tried to stay calm from all this but feeling her being this tight and hot, that made him want to give her more. He gasped feeling her circling her hips to him reaching her breasts to give them a firm squeeze. She blushes feeling his hands but it left her wiggling her hips to them sharing a soft kiss.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu May 16, 2019 2:02 am

He fwlt her moving faster and harder during the kiss and his hands squeeze tighter. He was starting to want to thrust inti her and add to her pleasure. He could feel her bhrning and loving every moment she was doing all this. He was burning hotly like her and throbbing inside of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 16, 2019 6:48 am

When feeling his body relaxing under her, Melina couldn't help but smile. He was enjoying everything she gave him and he didn't even dare thrust up into her. They only shared a heated wet kiss with them moaning together that he keeps his hold on her breasts feeling her hips bouncing up and down slowly. A groan left his lips feeling so close now before she stops to grind down into his lap that he hisses in some air breaking the kiss to breath.

"*Giggles* Even when y..you're heated, you sound so hot. Does it feel good inside of me? Your throbbing member is pulsing so much. You're aching to release it inside of me aren't you?" she whispered these words into his ear to hear him gulp resting his head against her upper back. She spoke so commanding wise and yet he loved that about her.

"Seems that is close to an answer, Brandon. No worries though, I'll make sure you feel good till you fill me up. I still can feel you throbbing inside of me, ready to burst but..lets ride it out for a few more seconds hmm?" she reaches to hold his hands that held her breasts, helping him squeeze them that she gasped making him groan again.

"*Groans loving her getting tighter now*"

"Ssssss see? You can squeeze them more if you want. They feel good when you squeeze them so why don't you?~ I'm not going to stop you." she said in a heated tone before she gasped feeling him squeezing but she wasn't moving again. She kept him buried deep inside of her that she was moaning out loving it.

"Ahhhhh ahhhhhhh~ That's it..keep squeezing them good. I know you want to. I'll let you feel them before you burst inside of memmmmmfffff!!!! hhaaaaa my breasts f..feel so good even when you squeeze them...the nipples are so hard right now Brandon. They want you to fondle them more..keep going and keep squeezing them....." she begs him but he was panting still feeling her insides but her hips didn't move again to show his member deeply inside that he was twitching, wanting to climax.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri May 17, 2019 5:11 am

He started to buck his hios jard as he leans up and sucks her nipples hard. His eyes were closed and he groans slamming into her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 17, 2019 9:56 pm

She hisses deeply feeling him sucking on her nipples, bucking up hard into her. Melina just hugs Brandon against her breasts that he moans licking them slowly. She finds it arousing to see him this dazed in heat but begins grinding her hips to make him moan even louder. It felt so tight but she only grinds harder and harder that he sees her lift his head and kisses his lips sweetly. He returns the kisses slowly against her lips that he feels her dripping all over his member.

*Breaks kiss* Haaaa...s..so good. Do you feel good still Brandon? Feeling how tight and hot I am inside?" she teases him but Melina hears him moan again to hug her tighter once more. She remained silent seeing this but he just keeps thrusting upward into her.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat May 18, 2019 2:14 am

"Ggrrr yes mmm hot and slick. Youre squeezing me tight haa *slurps a nipple* i might cum haa so good" he said bucking up harder and faster.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 18, 2019 9:02 pm

"You're gonna cum Brandon? Do you want to fill me up with your hot cum?" she was breathing in and out deeply hearing his words. Melina found it arousing to see him just bucking his hips and pleasuring her in some way. It was just too hot for her and even for him too. Slowly, she leans in close to hold him close wanting to feel his release go inside of her.

"If you want to cum..hhaaa then cum. Fill me up with your hot seed, Brandon."she whispered against his neck while he groans out feeling her tightening up more.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat May 18, 2019 9:50 pm

He almost felt like she was sucking him inside her. He let put another heavy groan and keeps thrusting wildly. They were getting closer and both their heat rose to its limit when they burst and he flooded her with his cum
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 18, 2019 11:33 pm

"Brandon ahhhh Brandon mmmmm gonna cum. Your going to make me cum!!" she said in warning while holding onto him tightly that she moans out feeling weaker and hotter now, his member pulsing.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 19, 2019 11:27 am

His thrusts were maxed out and he was groaning from everything he felt. He was about to burst and she was getting there too.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 19, 2019 1:49 pm

She quickly held his hands still bouncing up and down on his lap that Melina felt him growing bigger and bigger from inside of her. Her heated body only feeling more aroused that she leans her head back, moaning out his name quickening her hips. "That's it!! Yes yes yes just a little more mmmmm just a bit more hhaaaaaa please..I'm so close Brandon. So close.." she begs him that he was panting in and out holding her tightly around her that he keeps slamming into her heavily that she screams out drooling.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon May 20, 2019 11:03 pm

He groans out heavily still thrusting hard. "Immm close too grrr gonna burst cant hold haa back much more." He was hantung and groaning thrusting up into her as hard as he could as he throbbed at his peak.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:43 am