Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Helping another friend

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Helping another friend

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:41 pm

He knocks again this time he was goong to explain what he was doing here. When yhe door opened he was a bot hasty. "Look im here to give her these and yhwy are personal for me so i only want her to see thwir contents. If she wants to share them with her staff i trust her." He said panting a bit from how much he said.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:56 pm

The butler looks at Brandon for a while before looking at the items in his hands. Before long, he takes them gently and then looks to Brandon. "Fine, I'll be sure to give her theses when she's done with her nap. Hope you have a good day sir.." he said before shutting the door.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:02 am

He sighs and starts to leave.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:08 am

The butler got to Melli's room and told her what Brandon said. This left her silent for a while before looking down at the box with videos again. She didn't want to yet and wonders if these were holding anything. She told him to hold them off and will get to them tomorrow. He agreed and turns to leave with the VCRs movie videos.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:10 am

Brandon went home and waited be wa sworried about her and thought he was at fualt somehow
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:15 am

He wanted to check up on her but he did as she asked by leaving her alone so she can rest till later or tomorrow. Brandon knew or saw she was hurting still from something but refused to tell him anything in the while thing. All he cared about was making sure Melli won't do anything stupid or hurt herself while being alone. Though the butler he spoke to seems to be in charge of her just in case. Laying back on the bed, Brandon shuts his eyes but didn't sleep due to this tonight. Melli was still resting right now in her room but was under the blanket thanks to the butler that showed up a few minutes later.

She only sighed with shutting her eyes, not sure what to do now but only sleep it off till tomorrow.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:17 am

The next day he waited till midday to call her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:20 am

Before midday, Melli was checking on some notes given to her by a maid that did some snooping around. Nothing seems to help Melli out fight but she tried to keep herself busy for the moment before heading off to another room where more scrolls were hidden or locked while she hums to herself while working.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:24 am

Her phone rings and he asks her hiw she was doing and if she got the videos
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:29 am

"I'm fine Brandon...you shouldn't be worried about things like this because it's not important." she said on the phone while checking some papers from last week on complaints by customers. She turns to write it down on the desk.

Either way, I wanted to make sure..." he said but heard Melli sigh but didn't look at her. "So again; I'm fine now please, I'm working.....you can call later or not. Now good bye.." she said before hanging up on Brandon but even he saw something was lost in Melli's mind. Something she was having for a while but what is this?

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:46 am

He was worried
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:58 pm

Over time, Brandon has tried calling her to check up on Melli but she wouldn't answer the phone now since he was worrying a bit too much. Even now, he was still trying to find ways to contact her but she just ignores the calls from him now. Brandon thinks of calling her mother for other advice or some help with trying to get in contact with Melli.

"Ah..so that's the issue then. Melli never behaves this way even when another helps her. Are you sure that is what she felt?" her mother asked him after he came to visit her.

"Yes and yet I don't know why this is not helping her. She won't let me speak to her, she won't let me near her. I just....I don't know. I want to help her but it seems she's pushing me away more and more. I fear she's....she's breaking. She is denying the help of others again even without her possible outcome. I don't...want anything happening to her."

"I know but that's how my daughter can be. You have to keep trying Brandon because from what you told me....she seems to be thinking of that again...." she said that made Brandon look worried even more.

"Before?...y-you don't mean.."

"It's a guess but that's what I fear is going to happen. Melli's a good girl and has kept her happiness up as much as she can but...even the bad days still stick to her that it can become way too much for her to bear.......breaking under the pressure. Almost like you hmmm?"

"........."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:10 pm

He had to stop her but didnt know how to do it with her butler. He left to warn him about melli and hoo3d he wasnt too late.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:17 pm

"What are you speaking about?" the bulter said to Brandon.

"It's true. I know you may not believe me but I'm her childhood friend...she was like that before and it seems it's worse now. Please, you have to be sure to watch over her or else she might..."

"I assure you, lady Melli isn't like that...she's told me she's calm and well..."

"How are you even sure?" he asked seriously.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:27 pm

Look whwn i saw her last she had hurt herself she could be worse.. please if you csre about her go check and make sure to really check.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:54 pm

The butler thought Brandon was crazy since he's always watched over her as her parents asked. Melli knew better than that and she usually speaks about him on anything that bothers her. But this? It was out of character for her. Melina Shimaki was looked up upon by many people so why would this be some danger for her? He did see how worried this man was but it made him wonder from before as she spoke to him. Melli did seem a little out of it when he was serving her breakfast and doing chores. Even finding bloody bandages that seems fresh.

"........."

"Please...please just check on her. That's all I'm asking." Brandon asked again but the Butler sighed to move out the way.

"If you are that worried then come in. As I said, she's fine...but if you want to double check..." he looks to Brandon before he cleans his shoes and rushes into the home with the butler following him. They rush up the stairs and had the butler lead him to Melli's bedroom. Right away, they went inside to see it was empty but nothing much was seen in here.

"B-but she....where is she?"

"She must have went out again...but her shoes are still here. Where did she......." he looks around the room again to see if their was some clue but Brandon felt sick now because he got afraid to think what she might have done. He looks around the room before seeing some bandages under the bed. His eyes widen to see they were stained in blood. Fresh blood. The butler even found some weird notes that was half way burned in the fireplace. Notes she wrote but he made out some of them that made him now worried.

Both Brandon and the butler looked at each other before hearing the water running in the bathroom. They rush inside and tried to open it but it was locked. Their was water on the floor to make the butler ram the door trying to break it open. Brandon helped him as well as they used full force on the door. After much strength, they broke down the door but gasped at the sight they saw.

The water was over flowing in the bathtub but it was a dark red color with two arms on either side with blood spilling. Hair was seen floating up but the butler recognized it. He rushes over and pulls the body out to show it was Melli knocked out. Brandon got worried but rushes to get a towel from the closet but wraps her up worried.

"Lady Melina!"

"Melli!! See, I told you!"

"Alright, I believe you just call 911!" he shouted as Brandon went to do that while the butler was trying to stop the bleeding. Hours later, the two of them were sitting in the waiting room after the doctors were working on her. The butler already called her parents to tell them what happened and Brandon was only upset. He had the sick feeling this would happen. He was afraid it was going to happen but now it was a matter of time to hear what will happen to her.

"OUT OF THE WAY!" A loud voice ran through the hallway as Brandon and the butler looks up. It showed to be Melli's father who was shouting at them and wanting to find his daughter. His wife was behind but tried calming him down in hopes they will know soon. He noticed the other two and rushes over to grab the butler.

"Where is she!?" he said in a panic.

"Sir please, the doctors are working on helping her right now...." he said but the father was looking angry but felt tears running down his cheeks.

"........................."

"She wasn't suppose to feel like this. She was taking her medicine. She told me and her mother she was taking them!? Did you know if she was!?"

"Yes. I always made sure she took them sir...as instructed.."

"Then why did she get this way!? It only happens because she gets depressed to make her....to make her..."

"I know sir....I..I don't know why..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:07 pm

Brandon blamed himself and started to get depressed all over again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:51 pm

The mother said nothing trying not to cry but she got her husband to sit down to he won't faint and the same for Brandon. They only waited to see if Melli will be okay or hope she didn't over do it. Seconds later on, Brandon only looks down at his hands before it only gotten more worried some about it. After a while, a doctor comes over and looks to the group. "Excuse me? Which one of you is Brandon Maboroshi?"

"M-Me! Is she alright? Were we able to save her in time? Please tell me!?" he said looking worried at the doctor but he calms him down to help ease his mind.

"No worries. Miss Melina is alright now and stable. You and the butler was lucky to have called in time because if it was any longer she wouldn't be here. We were able to fix her up and give some medicine to help her sleep so she should be alright now. If you want, you all can come to visit her since she's awake after we fixed her up." he said seeing her parents and the butler relax now. Even Brandon was relaxed too hearing this but wanted to see Melli.

The doctor goes to lead them to Melli's room but they had to be silent because of it. Seconds later, Brandon and them show up at her room but sees Melli laying in bed with some breathing tubes near her nose while seeing a heart monitor beeping. The doctor looks to her but lets them go in to speak to her. He takes a seat in a chair but she didn't look at them with her eyes foggy and dazed.

"I-Is she?"

"She's fine and awake..but it seems she's in her own little world. She can still hear you..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:58 pm

He let her parents go first afraid to make her worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:08 pm

The father takes her hand while looking worried at her while the mother just looked silent trying not to cry. They see their daughter looking lost now but they only wished to see her happy after today.

"Oh dear..our poor little girl. Why didn't you take your medication like you were? You know it helps you....." her father said but the mother only sighed to touch his shoulders hearing him sniffing in worry. Their only child was laying in bed right now after almost leaving them. However, it made him feel more angry with himself for now helping her or knowing the signs.

"Dear..."

"My baby...our baby girl......" he said crying but Brandon did his best not to cry himself while the butler remained silent from all this. He felt it was his fault for not trusting Brandon since he was right on this. About him being her friend and all but now, they were lucky to have helped her in time. They all stayed there for the hours arriving till the parents have to leave after speaking to their daughter. Brandon was still there but he sees the mother leading the father away to go home but asked for him to stay and watch their daughter.

"..............."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:25 am

I will i promise" he said touching her hand and entwining his fingers woth hers
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:06 pm

"Thank you.." The mother said before leaving with her husband. Now, it was the butler and Brandon in the room while Melli only looks up at the ceiling again. Feeling Brandon holding her hand as the machine did her breathing for her since she was too weak to do it herself. Brandon, on the other hand, still held her hand before lowering his head trying not to cry in the sheets.

The butler didn't say anything but he wanted to ask him a question in hopes to knowing how in the world he knew about this and not himself.

"So...how? How in the world did you know any of this would happen with miss Melli? You said you and her were childhood friends but...she never spoken about you." he said as Brandon looks down at the sheets still holding her hand.

"Because I do. I met her as we were children years ago. Way back, she was always helping others and wasn't greedy about money. She even gave it away to help other parents and families. Besides, it's just green paper."

"I get that but how did you know she had these problems in the past?" he asked.

"Because I've seen it with my own eyes when she tried to leave this world and her mother. She told me her whole life story when feeling so much pain she didn't want to speak about it. As her friend, I was worried about her every day to me calling her 24/7. Even walking with her when we were in school. Everyone thought she was weird but some thought she was dumb for not being happy about being rich. She and her family were on top of the world but her mother and father knew..they knew she wasn't happy." he said tightening his hold on her hand that it shook.

"...."

"If you did know, she's been hurt so many times in the past, she accepted it. Melli accepted the hate, betrayal, and the lies in her life to always being alone. When I was growing up, I completely forgot her and left her alone. I never wanted to do that to her but I did. Leaving her in the world alone to never feel happiness." he said but Brandon only felt more angry with himself for doing this to her. He should have known that she gets this way if feeling upset but he gets the feeling why she puts on a fake smile.

To stop others from worrying about her.

'You shouldn't worry about me. It's nothing big or minor. Just a silly thought.'

"I could tell...just from her eyes and voice, she was still in pain. Pain from the time she was a child to right now. She bottles it up and seals it away to make sure no one can hurt her again. Even if she..wishes to find love, she will keep it to herself because she's afraid."

"Afraid? How could she be-"

"That's because she's putting a mask on. To hide what she truly feels about it. I know deeply she's afraid and hurting...aren't you Melli? Your in pain right now but you don't want to speak about it...."

"................................"

"*Sighs* I figure that could be the case...........I'm so sorry Melli. I never wanted you to feel this much pain. I had no idea, how badly you were hurting and for us to just come back to see each other again after so long. I feel like I failed you. I failed you as my friend and close ally. *eyes start watering* I never wanted you to...be in so much pain."

"Brandon..."

"But it's true...I left her alone. I left her to suffer alone. Even after all the things she did for me....I still abandoned her." he said before starting to cry but tightens his grip on her hand while the butler remained silent. From seeing this, it told him Brandon was serious and right about this. Even after the years that passed, Brandon was able to find his childhood friend but in a weak state of the pain she felt over the years. Even if they are together, it seems he may have to stay longer beside her to insure she won't become hurt again.

"Brandon, if I may?" the butler asked to see him lift his head and look at him.

"????"

"I wish to apologize for this for not believing you about miss Melli. I had no idea she means this much or was in this much pain from the past. I was wrong for not believing you and I only wish to help her too." he said.

"I understand and it's fine..I still blame myself for not helping her sooner. If I had known sooner then I could have..."

"Even so, she still would do her best to fight it but I do have a request. Maybe it's best if you stay close to Miss Melina. This way, someone will keep an eye on her in case I have to do some errands for her." he said.

"What do you...mean?"

"Maybe it's best.....if you moved into her home to keep a better eye on her. You known her more longer than me and I think it's safe too. I know it's a lot to ask but it could be the best choice of action. She's your best friend and I don't want her to feel no more pain. Please...you might be the only one that makes her happy...and feel safe."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:02 am

He agrees and adds "if she will letme."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:13 pm

"I'm sure you will be welcome to join. Either way, she will be happy to see you." the butler said looking right at Brandon but he slowly looks back to Melli while seeing her breathing in and out to rest. She didn't move from the noise but turns her head to look at the wall while breathing through the air mask.

"Alright, when we have to get her signed out, someone will come to your home and move your things to the mansion where she lives...if that's alright."

"Yeah, that's fine."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:32 am

He watches over her the entire time wqiting for her discharge. He helped wherever he could qnd keeps her hand in his.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:20 am