Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Helping another friend

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Helping another friend - Page 39 Empty Re: Helping another friend

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:45 am

His father looked between them before he showed a smile, now getting what is going on. This woman was the real deal. The real Melina Shimaki that he saw when he went over to the house. He thought it was someone else but now he knows. "So this is the bitch, Melina Shimaki. I figure you were just a hook up he found but you're the real deal. The real woman that has made billions and billions of dollars from your family name. Either way, thanks to you coming here I'm going to be rich." he said.

"NO! Leave her-" he got tackled by his guards and held down onto the ground, wincing as hey grip some of his dirty hair and face slammed him into the ground, feeling his nose break. She gasped seeing that but her agents get in front of her to protect her. His father's guards surrounds them while cracking their knuckles ready to beat the shit out of them and her.

"You know, I never expected my idiot son to actually win the heart of the famous Shimaki family's daughter. I thought he picked up some bitch on the street. I figure oh well he is following my foot steps but it's better because he got you...how touching." he snickered.

"......" she closed her hand into a fist hearing this but she keeps her cool to look down. This man is cruel but she had to stay focused but it was because of her plan that was going to be set in stone as soon as she gives the signal. While he walks over to the middle, he looks at her to see that Melina went through some things herself even with the new marks on her arms.

"And your still growing weak seeing you been hurting yourself. No matter, I can make it end for you my dear."

"The only thing that's ending is you. Let Brandon go right now..or else you'll regret it." she warns hearing his father laugh at her silly bravery. What could she do? Knowing of how broken and hurt she was after losing her father, what can she possibly do? Brandon groans feeling blood leave his broken nose but he wanted to get free and help the one he loved even after 25 years.

"M..Melina, run...save yourself. You have to leave or else he'll kill you." he said but she didn't move. In fact, she gets from behind her guards and stood in front of them showing that she was looking serious now.

"Last warning, you cold hearted bastard. Let. Him. Go."

"*Sighs* Too bad, she's got her father's stubbornness. Oh well....I could always use a new sex toy in the room.......have fun boys, I'm curious if she can help take care of you guys if you get what I mean." he laughed seeing them now laughing to start surrounding her now as the guards were too. Brandon struggled even harder getting what he means but he didn't want them to do that. Not that.

Melina didn't move while cracking her knuckles and flexing her arms before getting in a defensive state with her hands ready to go. The guards were ready with knuckles up. One of the guards of Brandon's father stood there before charging towards them. Melina quickly saw to give a hard punch to his face to send him skidding back into the wall. The guard were shocked seeing that and Brandon was too. She couldn't do that before.

"What?! How...Nevermind, get her. Get her you idiots!" he said seeing two more rush at her. She grabs their arms to flip them over and slam them hard into the ground. She broke their wrists and knocked them out. The others were shocked and so was Brandon as Melina stood up looking at them with a serious expression before his father gotten mad to shot, "Kill Her! Kill her now!"

It went all crazy from that point. Melina was fighting them back one by one with her guards protecting and fighting along side her. Melina had gone through self defense and fighting teachings thanks to Mario and it has paid off. Even Brandon was shocked as the two guards holding him rush to help but he slowly sat up speechless. When did she even go all this?

True, she looks more grown up and different but never expecting her to be able to fight like that. It's impossible. Right? Unless the others back home was trying to make her stronger and more deadly. Even seeing each of the guard knocked out and knocked down only told him she still cared and loved him. She was going to get him out of here no matter what. This made his heart swell but he was holding back tears. ".................."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:11 pm

One by one her guard fell and she begins to struggle. One of the guards hding brandon got up to help and he pushed melli and her remaining men back alittle. He was too tough for any of he rmen and better than her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:37 pm

She was panting in and out feeling her body giving out from fighting them. They started drawing closer to her that she and the agents were looking around. His father shook his head seeing all that spirit but now it's like she was losing it. Showing a smirk on his face, he walks over in between them looking at Melina. "I guess you are not what you say you are hmm? No matter, I'm sure someone will like that..or not." he said seeing Melina looking more annoyed with him that she tries to attack him.

He didn't move before holding a gun out and fires it at her. Melina falls on the ground holding her arm as he shot her. The agents quickly try to help her but they end up getting shot dead. She winces feeling the bullet burning her but his father walks over aiming it right at her. "Not bad. but you are looking a little weak now hmm? How cute......"he said clicking the gun back as Melina glared at him holding her bloody arm.

"Well boy? Should I end it and leave her as it is or kill her?"

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:48 pm

They both heard two loud cracks and melli dodged as his father fired turning to see btandin in a flyinf kick. Melli saw his arms dangling useless behing him. She winced. Brandon dislicated both arms to escape and help her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:30 pm

She gasped seeing that trying to go and help him but some two bigger guards tackles her down to have her face slammed into the ground. Melina winces feeling her nose break but she only struggles seeing Brandon trying to rush over and help her but his father was keeping him back while trying to shoot at him.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:51 pm

Brandon moved so his father cpuldnt get a clear shot and sliwlt got close enough to kick the gun away breaking the trigger finger and thumb. While his father nursed the hand witb groans of pain brandon rushed to mellis side. He kicked the guard off her and she got up and they ran away together.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:31 am

"Get back here! Ge back here Brandon!" He heard his father shout out having his men following after them while Melina and Brandon runs away from the crowd. They rush out side while trying to get away but that's when the police show up with other guards aiming guns at Brandon's father that came back out with them. Melina and Brandon rushes over to keep them away but Miles keeps them behind the police to see them panting tired from running.

"Drop your weapons and get on the ground!" one shouts as the guards of Brandon's father did as they were told but Brandon's father started shooting to have a few police fire back to take him down.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:07 am

Brandon was being seen by first responders and they balcked seeing him smash his arms back into place with loud crunching.melli winced and was being looked at as brandon was fussed over. His injuries were going to take time yo recover and as long as he isnt beayen up he should be fine pbysocally within a few months. Mentally he was broken. Yhe moment of clarity he had was gone and now he was withdrawing into his mind and becoming distant a ghost of his former self.

When melli asked if he was gping to be alright the patamedics didnt know what to tell her. Already this was a crazy situation.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:40 am

"What do you mean you don't know? I figure you guys will know right about if he's going to be okay. Are you just lying to me and-"

"Miss please. Were just telling you from our stand point. Judging from the injuries and wounds he's gotten from being locked up in this insane place, it's going to take time for him to heal fully. He must have been holding back to just eating table scraps, given some other things to drink instead of water, and possible chance of being drugged. Whatever happened in that building, we know it's going to make him heal in a slow way. However, if you wish, we can take him to the hospital and let him recover there before taking him home."

She didn't know what to do. Seeing him this mentally broken and scared had her wonder did he really forget her? Did he just jump in to save her like she was someone else? Melina didn't like that feeling but being away for so many years might do that to someone. With a low sigh, she saw the paramedics take Brandon onto a stretcher and gets him in the truck to be taken to the hospital. Melina goes with them so she can still be by his side either way.

Miles said nothing to her but he figures she still will need time to take all this in. A few hours later, Brandon's mother was told about this and she was crying by his bed side, saying how sorry she was for kicking him out in the first place. All because her so called husband lied to her. Well, he was shot down from what Melina told him after he opened fire with the police. They already took the body away to be worked on.

"*Sniffs* Serves him right for doing such a horrible thing. Oh my poor baby...." she reaches to touch his cheek before hesitating. She just felt so much pain seeing her only son beaten and hurt like that it broke her heart. Melina was sitting by his side too but she was holding his hand carefully with rubbing the top with her thumb. She gave the top a couple kisses to show she's right here for him. She'll always be here for him, hoping for his recovery. Even when he gets released, she'll take care of him even if he might have forgotten her.

From 25 years ago, she didn't forget him. Even when he told her he and her will always be together, she means it. While looking down at his sleeping expression, Melina leans closer to kiss his cheek hoping he will recover slowly but quickly. His mother saw but she wipes her tears away from her face.

"I see why my baby loves you so much.." she said getting Melina's attention.

"?????"

"Even after all that's happened to him you still remain by his side. From the days of you both being young, to when you got separated. You find each other my accident years later and now is happy. However, even if you got separated again for a longer time, you find one another once more. It's shocking how you two are so close..and yet others find it odd you are." she said as Melina looks silent hearing his mother's words that her eyes look to his face.

"I don't know myself. I figure he would have forgotten me when I was younger but he didn't. I bet he was trying to live his life but even if I found another, he was happy for me. To be honest, I wasn't. I was lonley and sad because I thought he was dead after we separated. I'm glad I was wrong he's alive and not dead but I figure he forgot me. It's alright though; as long as he is alright and here I'm alight. However.....I just want to be sure he'll be okay." she said touching his cheek.

"With you by his side, I'm sure he will be.." she said.

"Don't worry Brandon, you took care of me and nursed me back to health. I'll do the same for you too. I'll always be here for you no matter what......." she said to his sleeping state that she kisses his cheek once more and held his hand gently. His mother smiled wiping the tears away again but she saw why Brandon picked and loved her. She was happy it was a perfect choice.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:18 pm

Somehiw some way melli got permission to treat him and thats what she did. By hjs bedside after he was well enough to leave the hospital. He wasnt interacting with the world bht he was still present. The only times he came out were when he and melli were al9ne and he would tell her he woumd dream that sye visited and saved him but it never really happened and he woumd wake up with a fist in his face.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:38 pm

She felt upset knowing that his dream did come true but at a late time. Melina wanted to save him as soon as possible but she knew because of his father making things more harder than normal. She wanted him to be alright again but he just looks down at his lap after Melina looks down once more. After a while, she was even feeding him some food after helping him clean up. She saw him eating liquid soup because they didn't want to risk him getting sick from eating solid foods right now. She understood and all but Melina only hopes he will recover soon but fully so nothing else would happen to him.

Melina hated that she was so late in helping him but she blames his father for keeping him away from her. After some time, she stays by his side while feeding him, helping him clean up, help him outside to enjoy the sunshine. She even was reading him stories and watching movies with him that Melina was holding his hand gently making sure he was alright and healing. Mario and the others kept watching over him and helped as much as they can before seeing Brandon now just relaxing with his eyes shut.

She had just given him some tea to help sooth him but didn't leave his side while he rests. Her hand holding his own while humming quietly before she dozed off hours later.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:29 am

Wnen eberything was quiet and they were alone brandon came out from his mind. He may have hated his father but he also loved him and now shared mellis pain only fresh and new. For himself.

Melli stirrs and murrs a bit feeling his hand rubbing her head then she shoots awake to see him nust a she used to be except with tears of grief angish and pain in his eyes. She remembered that pain she still felt it at times and feeling his fresh and new renewed her own ache for her father. "Im sorry... this... my... fault...." he said softly to her feeling her hug him tight. She could never blame him and remembered hiw he helped her when she was hurting.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:19 am

"Shhhhh, it's not. Don't blame yourself for anything Brandon.." she said hugging him lovingly and worried like that she heard this from him. Of course it's hurting him worse due to the thought of his father taking him away but he held him for 25 years before he was killed by the police. She didn't know how he would feel but that made her worry for him as warm tears hits her shirt.

"But it's true. You got h..hurt, you and I were separated after so long and yet it left a horrible effect of us. Even if my father did all that h..he still...he still brought me into this world. He wanted me to live up to the family name and then he changed all because of the power. I didn't want him to change. I just wanted him to be more of a loving father....a..and I.." he voice was breaking up just from trying to talk but Melina rubs his back, looking down while she was hoping to calm him.

She love her own father and maybe if his was not like that, she would have welcomed him in open arms to the family. She knew Brandon's father wasn't bad; just the bad things in this world can change someone pretty quickly without you knowing it. That left many thinking why are others living in this world if bad things just keep coming? With a sigh, she kisses the top of his head saying sweet things to him. Saying he was strong but it will hurt for a while. He only kept crying in his shirt that she slowly runs her fingers through his hair that seems to have grown and down his back.

"I know a..after all of this; you probably hate m..me now don't you?" he whispered to her that she shook her head to pull back and look into his water teary eyes. Of course she didn't hate him. She would never hate him. From the times they were apart, Melina was doing everything in her power to try and get him free and out. Maybe even do her best to help him and his father.

"I would never hate you Brandon. I love you with all my heart and nothing will change that. You been through too much just like me but yours is fresh. I know it will hurt because you lost your father but I'm here for you. I'll always be here; I'll help you through it just like you did with me. I'll be sure you will be alright even if it hurts..." she said sweetly to him holding his cheek but he just looks at her still crying before she bends down to kiss his lips gently then kiss away his salty tears.

He didn't say anything but she did tell him that she will have a funeral service for him to show that even if he was like he was, he was still Brandon's father. Someone that brought him into this world and try to live his life. That's that least she can do that it made Brandon hide his face sobbing quietly into her shirt. She only rubs his back while holding him close, letting him cry it all out. Even if she was there all morning, she'll be there.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:35 pm

He shared her exoerience in every way exceot 2. 1 he had always hat3d his father. 2 that hatred only made the loss that much more painful than melli who loved her father and knew that love in return. Hope for that love also compounded his pain and as he broke just as she had sje too kisses his lips wishing to use her love to heal his heart tje same way he did for her.

She stsrted small lisses holding and soothing then she begins to nip and kiss hard disrupting his feelings as he did to her long ago. He rhands ecplore his body remembering it well. She felt tje changes and knew now they were only flesh deep. In his heart he was still jer brandon and as she pushes him sweetly down on the bed she crawls on top of him and sits up.

From this veiw he saw up under jer shirt since sje had bitten the part where her brests rest and lifted it with he rmouth. He saw tj3 undersid eof her breasts and butned hit and confused about how to feel and when his confusin jad taken over and he was about to speak. She tore open her top leans over his chest. Pressing against him she sucks hard in his neck maling small moans of need even as her lips leave hickeys on his skin wherever they rest
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:15 pm

He didn't move from everything she's doing to him but Melina only kisses more and more that the nips were starting to be felt after some time. He just groans quietly feeling this but his hand only shook and rest on her waist. She didn't want to make him nervous or feel out of it after so long but she did wonder if he still felt the same about her? Did he feel aroused like before that it made him love her. Was she not up to it? She did stop looking down at him worried that Melina touches his cheek, wondering if he wanted her to stop.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:26 pm

He didnt say but his rising temperature and the feeling of his heart growing stronger tild her she was doing fine. She never did this with anyone but him since he was taken and her need had inly groen in that time. She wasnt going to stop feeling him truly enkoying it and savoring every moment. He only dreamed amd wished for these feelings to return and now they had and she felt his pain slowly going away replaced by the oleausre she wanted him to feel.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:02 pm

She wanted to be sure he will be alright after some time but that made her wonder about it. Knowing that Brandon was healing or it will take time. She lowers down to kiss his cheek sweetly in hope that things will be alright.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:27 pm

"No fair. Dont stop." He said and holds her hand in his own.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:08 pm

"Sorry but I didn't want to....I don't know. I didn't want to do anything that would upset you Brandon. You been through enough so far that it makes me wonder if you will be alright or not.....will you be?" she asked but Brandon only looks at her still touching her cheek sweetly. He blinks looking up at her till she only lets out a sigh to lean in and kiss his cheek sweetly.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:04 am

Too soon but dont stop. I want more." He said kissing her again. He wasnt used to talking kindly andhe definitly wasnt used to being able to movr. But having her here was helping
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:58 pm

"S..so you want me to keep going? I don't want to hurt you or anything Brandon if this is too much. I know you have a lot on your mind after what happened but believe me when I say I'll be there for you. I'll keep you safe no matter what. I just.." she started to say but Brandon sits up carefully to set his hand behind her neck and pulls her down. Their lips touched as she blushes feeling him kiss her sweetly. Even after a while, the kisses felt nice and warm to them that they break it after a couple minutes.

"Your kisses are still so warm, Melina. Can I have more of your kisses?" he asked quietly in a low tone that his eyes looked deeply into her own. She could only blush heavily feeling his hand rest on her cheek as they stay like this for some time. She wanted to be careful and not hurt him but all of this made her only relax in his hold to keep doing what she was. Melina lowers her head to kiss against his neck, holding his cheek as he groans leaning his head back.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:37 pm

Her love was slowly yelping him and he rubs her head enjoying the kissing to his neck and the warmth from her pressing against h8m as she relaxes. Sofar wasnt too much and that encouraged her to do more. It had b3en so long for them both that even she was nervous about their first time together since he was taken.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:19 am

She made sure they were gentle and being careful since she's on top of him. Brandon kept holding her head with one hand that he hisses feeling her nipping and kissing his neck a little more. She left a little hickey there to show she still loves him. He just made sure she was alright but it's reversed now. Melina was doing this for him and it made him feel loved from her.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:36 am

She pressed all the eay against him and more love psreads between them as he and she slip deeper into their feelings for eachother. The cares and worries slowly fade form them both and their love grew as if no time seperated them.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:17 am

She just looked more heated from this that Brandon only leans back to relax on the bed still seeing the sensation. Brandon only panted feeling her press down against her body to leave more kisses against his body.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:05 am