Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Helping another friend

Brandon Maboroshi2

Helping another friend - Page 40 Empty Re: Helping another friend

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:40 am

He was already getting over stimulated that she could feel him throbbing from just her kisses. That made her giggle that he was still aroused by her and in love with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:45 am

She did blush feeling his arousal that Melina gets off of his lap and gently curls her finger around the edge of his pants. She didn't know if this was alright but she wouldn't push him if it was. Knowing his body was still recovering after a while just made Brandon pant and trying to catch his breath. Was this enough for him or was it not? He didn't know honestly but that was something else.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:26 am

He felt her slowly lowering his pants and he didnt react. He trusted her and knew she would never hurt him on purpose. She was slow and when he didnt stop her or show signs of resistance she felt she could go further. He rubs and kisses her more panting and moaning out a bit to her. He was definitly feeling better and the pleasure was helping him just as it helpe dher long ago.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:20 am

Seeing that it's still alright, Melina only pulls them down carefully to have his boxers showing now. They didn't have nothing unique to them but a basic dark color that he seems to have gotten recently. She looks to Brandon with a expression to ask in her way 'is this still okay?' look. He looks back still flushed pink that he only gives a gentle nod saying in his way with no words 'yes, it's alright'. She sits up to kiss his cheek sweetly before moving to his lips to kiss him once more. Her lips were warm and soothing against his own that she licked his bottom lip hoping he would part his lips.

He did and felt her small tongue slip past as they french kiss slowly. It made him groan feeling her tongue swirling against her own but he tenses up feeling her hand grab his member. She felt that wondering if he was alright but that made him only keep her hand where it was. She's fine and can keep going. Nothing was wrong. She gives a nod back before kissing him while they were stroking him up and down slowly. He kept this kiss going before feeling her shift while pumping his member up and down slowly hearing his hisses and groans in pleasure.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:49 pm

He had to work tk control his hips and keep the kiss going. He didnt want her to feel he wasnt ready and keeps himself slow. She was sobprecious taking it slow and resisting her urges that built up over so long.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:46 pm

The kiss was sweet but slow for them, feeling his hand shake even if he was holding her arms. He wanted to be sure that she was going to be alright and he was too. He didn't wish to push things too far for her or else make things more heated than normal. She keeps pumping his member slower in his hand that he breaks the kiss panting as he feels himself throb in pleasure with some slickness on the top. Blushing hearing it, she looks at it while he was panting and moaning near her.

"You still okay? Am I over doing it?" he heard her ask a simple question to make sure that he was alright but Brandon only groans hugging her against his chest as she was feeling more heated because of it. Her own body burning in pleasure and want that he was feeling her squeeze and pump him more and more. It felt way too good and yet she was only growing heated wanting him too.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:41 am

"No feels good. Do what you wish this helps alot " he said and moves his hips a little to arouse he rmore.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:41 am

"Mmmmm..*Kisses his lips a few times* Alright, I'll keep going but if you need me to stop for any reason tell me. I'll stop and make sure you are good too Brandon. I don't want to cause anything to make you feel upset with me or uncomfortable." she said sweetly that he nods his head to show it's fine. If something was to go wrong (which he knows it won't) he'll tell her right away. With a smile, she kisses his neck slowly still pumping and rubbing his member more.

The heated groan left his lips feeling her touching and leaving kisses. It felt so hot and he wasn't sure how in the world he got so aroused already. She started sucking against his skin leaving a little red spot. He hand pumping more and more with clear fluid leaving the tip. She knew it must have felt good due to the moans she heard from him. This made her blush but also get slightly more aroused. Looking calm, she keeps kissing and making him feel good before moving away from the neck to his chest. She kissed and touched every mark or scar he had over the last few years they were apart. Some were small and simple.

Others were bigger and showed to have healed recently. She stops looking at them but gives a gentle kiss to hear him gasp. He didn't expect the scars to be sensitive or some of them that she lowers down to kiss against the lower stomach. He saw the kiss trail move down from up there to near his legs that she was near his member and gives a kiss to the tip. He blushes seeing her kiss and lick against it to have her slowly swirl her tongue around the tip, hearing him groan in pleasure. The sensation of the heated desire only caused more pleasure to burn through her that it made her whimper. She missed that sound and it made him feel more aroused in wanting her.

She begins leaning in closer to tease the tip a little before sucking on it, hearing a hiss with a groan from him as she shuts her eyes doing this. One of his hands move to pet the top of her head while she was whimpering and sucking him off.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:53 pm

He groans and works to restrain his bips not wanting to ruin her efforts. Her suclimg was getting hard to emdure and she felt him swelling and throbbing with heat.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:53 pm

Her eyes were half way open still sucking him off, her hand stroking him up and down slowly. It felt hotter than before but Melina wanted to be sure that he was taken care of. This love was still the same as the first one but this is something between him and her. They did this together when he took care of her but this time, she's doing it. Her lips swirls around the tip while panting slightly feeling it. The pleasure burning through her body that it left her swaying her hips left and right holding back her own aroused sensation.

Another groan left his lips again feeling her take the tip in her lips again. Whimpers and purrs left her that he was shaking now with one eye open and the other closed. It felt really hot and wet that it made him burn for pleasure. The heated sensation of pleasure only made her grow even more. She kept sucking him off harder and harder that he groans out louder feeling it throb before he tenses up feeling it. She blushes to stop feeling something hot spill into her mouth. Melina only keeps her head where it was gulping it down slowly with her slurping it all.

He groans out feeling each throb of his member spilling his seed into her mouth and throat. After a few minutes, she pulls back with her mouth empty to swallow the last bit. Her eyes were shut sitting up with a small drop showing on her lips. He panted leaning against the wall but he blushes seeing her lick the little off her bottom lip. She blushes seeing him look to the side but that told her he did like it either way.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:42 pm

Haa damn youre too good at that." Hw said panting and burning he wanted more and she leans over after cleaning her mouth and grinds her hips against his lap.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:24 pm

"Thank you for the comment. I usually like trying to make you happy and I'm happy that I did. Seeing you smiling and feeling better makes it worth it." she said grinding her hips that she hisses feeling her hole opening and closing. It felt hot and hard but she moans against his lips to kiss him again. The feeling was burning between them and he only groans out with a hiss to kiss her deeply. She only feels more pleasure burning through her before he reaches with his hands to grab her rear.

It still felt soft and big for him but she only blushes kissing him harder that he moans loving this. Being able to hold her. Touch her. Love her. And kiss her. She was worth it. Even if others tell him from the past his Ex was good. Melina was perfect. They moan together from the kiss that she breaks it panting against his lips.

"*Panting* What's w..wrong?" he asked but she blushes to smile, one hand reaching to touch his cheek.

"N..Nothing's wrong, love. I know you already feel hot already so....this time I'll be the one trying to help you. I'll be sure you can feel as much as you wish." she said sweetly to him that he feels her sit back and turn her body around. Melina gently had her back facing him but looks down stroking his member. It was already hard in her hand as she was panting in and out. She even felt Brandon rubbing her back as she grinds her hips very slowly. He could see her dripping hole getting his member wet before she tossed some of her hair back to have it all down her back.

In a couple minutes, she stops to lift her hips up again and take hold of his member. She gives a couple strokes before lowering down near the tip as she rubs it against her. She whimpers feeling it after so long but her mind stayed focused. Seconds later, she lowers down taking him in as she winces a little. It felt a lot bigger than she thought before slowly keeps moving her hips down. He bit down on his bottom lip while she was whimpering still moving down as he pushes into her. Melina whines feeling how big it was till she pushes all the way down to have him fully inside.

She shook holding her breasts up by her arm that she was feeling him already throbbing inside of her. "Haa f..finally; after s..so long it's back i..inside of me again. S..so long too..." she said shaking with a dazed expression on her face. Her eyes were dazed but hidden from his view so he couldn't see how she expressed this. It felt hot but a lot more tighter which was shocking. He knew he took her but maybe it's due to being away from her. Either way; it felt amazing.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:36 am

She slowly lifts her body almost as if she didnt want a single bit to leave her dripping hole and pushes down hard to make him fill her up quickly. He let out a cry of pleasire and she lifts up for anotheralmost syrugglinv to take him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:15 pm

She twitches feeling him fully inside of her before lifting her hips to have just the tip inside of her. Melina slowly blushes to lower her hips down while bucking her hips slightly. This made her whimper slightly while Brandon groans holding her hips before Melina moans out looking up at the ceiling. She felt her hips moving that she felt her own hips shaking while it made her hole dripping. She moans looking up still but he could see how wet she was. Feeling her hole sucking him up while he feels her moving.

The wet squishing noises came louder while she was moving her body. Each inch soaked in sweat while Brandon panted feeling her moving. It felt way too good and it just made him grow more aroused as she gasped feeling him squeeze her waist. "Ah....ahhh....ahhh...hhaaaa...s..so deep! It's really deep inside of me. It feels like my whole hole will....get stuffed so much. Haaa...i..it feels so much. It feels so good..." she moans out quietly while feeling her breasts jiggling while he was already panting.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:54 am

He groans out feeling her quicken her pace and she onlt seemed to suck him in more until he was fully inside. He groans out worse and resisted his urege to buck and claim her. Tbis was her show fornow and it was necessary for them both to take it easy at first. For now this was perfect.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:05 am

She gasped by the time her hips were still moving, her rear shaking just as much as her hips. Melina knew it's been way too long since she felt this heated desire that her mind was already slipping. Feeling this made her try to reclaim her mind but that left her whimpering and shivering with her arm lowering from under her breasts and forcing herself to bounce on his lap. She groans out as she circle her hips on his lap, hearing a hiss and groan from him. He really felt amazing and she felt him throb inside of her as it begins swelling up.

"Ahhh...ahhhh...t..too good...it feels so good. I missed you Brandon I..hhhaaa I missed you. I been so l..lonely without you that I...hhhaaa..I can't control my hips now. I want it deeper and bigger Brandon..I want y..yoooo..oohhhhhhh.....hhhaaaaa...It's throbbing. I can feel your balls t.throbbing against me......" she felt it swelling up again that she shuts her eyes with her lips parted. Both hands reached up to grab her breasts squeezing and rubbing them that she was pinching the nipples while moving.

He panted watching and feeling her tightening up around his member, feeling how soaked she became each time she slams down on his member. Melina really wanted to feel as much as she could before he started panting out watching her moving. He wanted to move himself but this is just as good. Second, she might stop remembering she wanted to do this for him. However, it's hard not to if you see the one you love doing all this work just for you.

While she was moaning out loudly, her nipples were rubbed again while she kept bouncing on top of him. She took him fully inside of her that she yelps feeling the length rub against her spot again. She quickly screams out leaning her head back as he feels her tightening up. "*Panting* It touched it. Your tip is rubbing a..against my spot. It feels much more hotter than usual. It's making me feel so horny and wet...I don't want to stop...I don't w..wanna stop being this hot for you, Brandon...." she whines out that Brandon panted holding her hips still that she lifts up one of her breast to start sucking on the nipple hard while whimpering in a muffled tone.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:48 pm

He groaned worse and could only moan out to her. It was so good that he forgot about the past and the whole world was just h8m and her. Both of them suffered both of them needed the other and as if to makeup for lost time their bodies overheat.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:55 pm

Melina kept bucking her hips up and down harder that she was leaning back moving herself. Her soft moans left her lips feeling everything happening to her that she leans her head back crying out. His member was throbbing inside of her as she was dripping heavily thanks to it. However, that left her still groaning out. Brandon kept panting in and out but he was already holding her hips tightly as she was trying to give pleasure. However, she quickly sits down on his lap to grind into it. He hisses feeling that but reaches to grab her breasts suddenly.

Her eyes looks down at his hands squeezing them that she slowly held his hands where they were as she kept grinding into his lap harder and harder.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 pm

It had be3n so long he was getting close to losing it and tried to hold on for her sake. She was in the same predicament and burning worse as she got floser.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:32 pm

Melina still kept bucking her hips harder and faster, feeling her self getting wetter and wetter. His member was throbbing from her tightening up around him that it left her whimpering and crying out. Knowing the pleasure was going through both of their minds, this was more than enough to make her go insane. She cries out feeling the tip pushing into her womb twitching. He pinches one of her nipples and pulls the other, hearing her moan out with a lost expression on her face. Why did it have to feel so good like this?

He was pulling and tugging on both of them that Melina screams out leaning her head back, tongue showing past her lips that he pulls her back but Melina stops him. She whimpers wanting to do this herself. She wanted him to enjoy this and of what she could do. Shaking from the heat, Melina sits up and begins slamming down onto his lap, having one eye open and the other shut. Feeling him getting pushed in deeper and deeper into her.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:44 pm

He groans out holding his hips back feeling her slamming down on him. He was starting to lose it gripping with his hands tightly as he resists his urges. She felt too good to hold back for long and he was getting worse since it was overwhelming for them both.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:54 pm

She noticed his reactions towards her doing this that it made her giggle to smile. Brandon was doing his best to stay calm and not go crazy but she wouldn't let him. She wanted him to relax and enjoy his time for pleasure without having anything to worry about. He was about to feel some more heated sensation that she begins grinding even harder into him while hearing a hiss from him. His hands twitched from the pleasure that he was already throbbing inside of her while hearing her moans and whimpers. Melina was already heated in want for him that she started to already burning up from the feeling.

"F..feels good right? You're still in so deep ahh it's already throbbing inside of me. I want to make you feel even more good Brandon mmmmm. I want you to do nothing but let me give you pleasure back. I want you to feel a lot more hotter and hotter till you...hhaaaa lose control." she bends over to kiss his lips sweetly while nipping his bottom lip. He was just so precious right now and it left him feeling more and more heated because of it. Knowing just how hot he was when it came to wanting her. Melina shivers feeling him groaning out in the open again that she kisses his lips again feeling him grip her rear suddenly as she was now starting to stop her hips. They shared the kiss for a few more minutes that he forced her hips to move up slowly and back while she was groaning wanting him badly. It's been way too long since they were this close that it made him swirl his tongue against her smaller one.

She sits up once more to get on her feet and start slamming her hips again while crying out in desired pleasure. Melina already feeling more hotter that it left her gasping and panting in the air. Her hole twitching and dripping in pleasure that she was already burning up in heated pleasure again. She already wanted to feel more while Brandon just feels her bouncing on his lap as she purrs rubbing her breasts still moving faster and faster. The clapping of her skin hitting against his own.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:32 pm

He groans out panting and moaning from her thtusts. She took him fully and his mind started ti slip. He hadnt been able to keep his hips still and they jeek and buck in reflex even as he hilds them back. She knew he was doing his best to do as she said and that only reminded her of how much he loved her. She slams harder and faster trying to drive him to snap.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:46 pm

From her panting and whimpering in pleasure, Melina already started feeling worse and worse now that it left her burning up. Her hole was dripping all over the place that Brandon groans out bucking his hips up to hold her thighs. She was so wet and tight for a while that he groans almost having his nails cut into her skin. She just felt more heated and more lost into pleasure that it left her shivering and feeling her own body burning up.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:27 pm

His hips buck worse and harder driving him inside her with wet noises. He was still holding back but his mind was slipping as his hips go wild

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:11 am