Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

A devil and his fallen angel

Brandon Maboroshi2

A devil and his fallen angel

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:08 pm

A young man possessed a unique power. To adapt and adjust to any form of attack power or ability. He was human and used his power to get ahead making sure ti help everyone. One day he was walking through town and met a hot girl he had a weakness for the ladies and accepted her love. The fallen angels knew of his power and fear he will turn violent. To kill him they speared him with light but he survived and fought them off. Weak and wounded his heart broke and he called out for someone to help him.  There was a flash and a beautiful woman appeared.

"I will help you if you become one of us...." he agrees and was transformed into a devil. His power consumed all this devils pieces he was her first and only servant. She lusted for him badly and they spend his first day as a devil in bed. He rammed her as hard as he could adapting to her body and desires until she was completely lost to lust and pleasure. Together they fight and win growing strong together until one day she was destroyed.

It was another devil that conspired with the evil fallen he sought out thus man with vengeance in his heart and finished him off. He turned to his family a young girl. His only family. He used his adaptability to read her and found she was innocent and abused by him. He freed her and she clings to him and from that time on they heal the wounds of each others heart.

Over the next two years she grew into a beautiful woman his devil energy and her dark fallen body mixed well and she lusted after him when her body matured. He lusted after her but loved her the same as she loved him. He resisted and there were a lot of hot moments where they almost kiss or were tempted to do that and more. She loved the heat she feels from him and he lived having her around. He did his best to preserve her innocence but her own interests make her seek out every method of pleasure. Some made her hot and she had fantasies where he would claim her making her cum hard and then claiming h8m which made her uncontrollable as she releases several times as much. She wanted to claim him for herself one day and never said.

As she learned more she would sneak into his room and drink his cum while he sleeps. She grew stronger darker and always needed more until she couldn't satisfy her desires sucking him off alone. Every night as the sun set she returns to her room. She was careful not to get caught or show how badly she wanted him. And for the last few months of those two years this went on. He noticed his power was falling during the day and he always woke up after dreaming he was cla8ming her. He woke up hard and throbbing but there was no mess.

The new day dawned and her pussy was desperate for more than her touch alone. She had to take her own virginity with his cock or her lust wouldn't be satisfied. She didn't know he pretended to sleep that night as a trap. As she sealed the door with a timed seal that would only come off in the morning she walks shaking. Over to the bed to suck him off as always.

"There it is. Mm its harder than ever. " she was dazed showing her dark side that she hides under her natural sweet nature "Tonight master I'm giving my first time to you when I'm done drinking your delicious cum. Mmm its so hot and always fills my belly." she licks his tip and he sat up slowly. Her habit put her in a daze "Mmm its like you are awake so much bigger than ever allmmmMMM" she swallowed it then hears h8m speak.

"I found you out." she gasps and humps off h8m

"Brandon. I.....How? You're awake? " she was already withdrawing from needing his cum she had waited all night but it was too much to do now.

"I set a trap to learn why i have been waking up like i had the best sex ever and why I've been having perverted dreams about you. Now I know. You've been sucking me off..." she was hot burning and shaking desperate for his cum it was too much to hold back he knew and this was her chance to take him. But not yet.

"I cant help it. You make me hot I've been craving your pleasure and saving myself but the desires don't stop. Oh its so tasty that cum. It fills my belly every night and makes me feel good. So good and strong. " she drools and looks at it.

"Ive been trying to keep you innocent and pure im a devil your a fallen angel... its not right for me to take you because I want. You deserve better than the man who killed your father. " he said and looked down.

"You saved me. He was horrible i had mo love for him. But you... i love you I lust for you. I desire you I need you please it burns let me have your cum." She begs and he was stunned this was her chance her real opening and opportunity to give him her innocence. Her virginity. This he wouldn't do so she gave him permission and jumps on tip of him. He didn't stop her he wanted it so she made her move.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: A devil and his fallen angel

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:18 pm

She blushes to see him laying on the bed right now but the girl slowly pushes one hand on his chest feeling his pounding heart. He only gulps from this and feels her moving her hand down and feeling his chest. Light giggles leaving her lips while seeing him reach to grip her hips. She had to grab them and make him keep still while blushing herself. He only watches her become more lost that her hips begins to grind in his lap which made him gasp and groan a little weak.

"S-so would it be alright for me t-to.....have my fill of your cum? My stomach is burning up worse the longer I wait for it to get what it wants. Can't you tell how badly I am right now?" she asked blushing but lowers her hand to slip in between her legs. A heated gasp left her lips feeling how wet and slick she got just from all that.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:23 pm

He didnt know ecaxtly what yo say but his weakness figgedhis head. "Yes. You can. " he didnt know what to th8nk he couldnt think.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:31 pm

"Aww, you are too cute. Just laying here while I'm sitting right on top of you. I could do what I like while having my feast or.." she moved one hand up to his chest to rub there while he groans from the heated touch she left behind as she blushes. "Or I could just tease you for the while while you cum over and over again..." she purrs but he blushes again.

"You d-do know how to tease someone don't you?" he asked to see her shift on his lap again and bend over to him. He saw the love and lust in her eyes before their lips meet for a few seconds. They were even softer and warmer now but he winces as he feels her hand giving his member a few strokes to keep him in the mood. She couldn't let it go limp after starting their little playtime together. He wanted to see everything she dose to him but she saw to understand. Being quick, she moves a little off of his lap and down to in between his legs.

Her hands slide up onto his thighs and stares at the monster of a cock in front of her. With a slow lick on her lips, she moves in closer near it and gives a slow wet and hot lick. The feeling of her tongue made him arch her back while groaning out from the licks she began seconds later. Each one slow and teasing. He tasted the same but only better now as she gives a few strokes for him to feel while she licks and swirls her tongue against the tip and length.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:36 pm

It responded faster than notmal since he was awake and watching her. She felt his heart pounding as he panted watching her. He figured she had lots of practice sucking him off the last few months and said nothing as it throbbed. "Teasing me huh is this how you did it before?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:22 am

"In a way yes but I shouldn't tell you something unless you figure it out yourself." she teased him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:25 am

He watche sher blushing a sshe licks him and sucks the tip. He was hard and ready for her and it dripped precum as she started to get dazed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:53 pm

She kept swirling her tongue against the tip even more slower that a hiss left his lips. Feeling the warmth of her tongue made him blush even a darker pink. She only looks at him dead in the eyes while giving his member a few strokes while purring deeply for more of him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:18 pm

I-is this how you always did this?" He asks liking it as it throbbed
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:35 pm

"Y-Yes of course......I always wanted t-this....that's why I did it all the time I got the c-chance...to make you feel every bit I wished to give you. I always dreamed..of making you feel happy and good no matter what I did. The swirl of my tongue..the feeling of my lips..I wanted to...make you become happy and feel good..." she whispered but lowers her head to slurp on the tip to hear Brandon groan out.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:33 am

He froans feeling her dark enotions and she starts ti suck h8m deep in her mouth. He groans and pants as it yhrobbed then burst without much warnin
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:31 pm

"Mmmm..mmmm...mmmffmmm....mmmmm.....ahhllmmmm.." It's been so long since she's tasted him like this, swirling her tongue against it. The way she did it made him throb again in pleasure with a groan leaving his lips. the fallen girl only strokes his cock more again while giving a few squeezes with both hands.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:58 am

He panted and groans feeling her sucking worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:55 am

"D-does it feel good? Feeling my tongue swirling against the tip like t-this?" she asked panting a little but gives a few slurping noises against the member. She slowly blushes a bit but gives a few strokes to spread her saliva while gently squeezing him to make another groan leave her lips before gently seeing him panting. It felt too good from all this but it left him burning up in need for more.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:30 am

Se3ing her like this made him groan and feeling her sucking him was good. He was curious what else she wanted and decided to let her have her way
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:06 pm

She still remained on his lap or near by, slurping and licking more of the tip that Melli opens her eyes to look at him. Her eyes dazed and cloudy from all the pleasure that she slowly begins to stroke him again, earning a groan of pleasure from him. He feels the member throb in her hands that made her groan with a purr. She loved this flavor and heat that it made her kiss the tip and fondling his balls.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:12 pm

He groans as it throbs bigger getting harder. He saw her swaying hips and how wet she was dripping as she enjoyed his flavor once more. "Grr yes it feels good si good i yhink im going to cum soon. Haa that dripping hole looks so inviting. Cant think clearly." He said as she sucks harder
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:00 am

She giggles hearing his words with her lips full with the tip that her tongue swirls more and more against it. The girl only gives a few more strokes since wiggling her hips to tease him more. Her eyes looked half way dazed now for him but more heated groans and moans leaves his lips from how good she was.

"E-easy now, I'm going t-to nugghhh! You're gonna make me c-cum too soon. I want to fill that hole up before I do t-this.." he said with one eye shut but he only rubs her head to watch her slurping and stroking him off more.

"Mmmm...mmmmm...mmmm...mmummm.....mmm..."

"Hah...hah...hah..I...I can't..." he covers his face with one hand but was feeling his member throbbing now. He was so close; too dang close to cum this heavily from the teasing and touches.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:41 pm

He burst on her face with a groan and her dripping slit was begging for the thing she ws teasing with her mouth. Hr was panting but she wasnt done yet even as she wiped her face with her hand and licks the mess. It was like before nit enough and she was getting worse in need. She alreayd sucked him dry again but this time he was yhrobbing from her touch. It was thick and stong malimg her want it between her legs worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:23 am

One of her hands reaches to take hold of his member and give a few strokes, earning a few groans from his lips. Her touch still felt so good to him but sees the tip getting slick in wetness of pre-cum. She licks her lips again and leans in closer sucking on the tip. She heard another groan from him but licking more against it wanting to make him moan.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:06 am

He burns moanong pur from her touch and sucking as her free hand rubs herself. Her dripping hole needed to be satisfied bit her hand was never enough for it. Sure she has cum rubbing herslef but it only made her want more pleasure. His moans make hwr wetter as his tip throbs hotter full of blood.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:54 am

She giggles hearing his moans but this made her want him more while licking and sucking on the tip. The heat between them only grew more again that she slowly moves in closer to lick and suck even more on the tip making him moan out. He tried to stop her from making him cum but it was too late while cumming hard in her mouth. She drinks that down but strokes him harder trying to get every drop out. She was like a succubus and it seems she only wanted more and more of him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:55 am

He throbbed harder and fuller as he groans from his release. She did this every night? No wonder he was so thick and strong whwn he woke up. As she sucjs him deeper he moans out panting from the heated oleasure between the two of them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:51 pm

Deep purrs left her throat as her mouth was still slurping on his member, trying to give him as much pleasure as she can. Knowing he was loving this, she only does it harder hearing a louder lustful moan. The throbbing of his member made her wet and hungry for him to be inside of her. Seconds later, she pulls the tip and length out of her mouth and licked her lips. He was still so tasty but she was already dripping and soaked.

"*panting blushing from the sight*"

"I-I'm sorry...it's just...hah..you taste so good right now....I could drink down your energy and release all day if I could. Having that feeling swimming in my stomach...makes me so hot.." she said but takes hold of him again giving a few strokes. He winces again but sees her licking and squeezing him in a seductive way.

"Please....please won't you release it for me?" she asked looking at him dazed that he gulps seeing her pressing against his member with her breasts. They were already soaked in sweat but she looked so out of it she wasn't herself where her own powers were glowing around her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:25 am

He burst with a loud groan flooding her mouth with each pulse. He groans and panted as she sucks him dry and he throbbed hard as soon as she finishee gulping it down. His breath was shakey from pleasure and heat as he panted looking at her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:00 pm