Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Old ways to werewolves and vampires

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Old ways to werewolves and vampires Empty Old ways to werewolves and vampires

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:54 pm

In old like times, the realm was always infected with two powerful species that humans have known for many years: Werewolves and Vampires. Everyone knew about them as others tried not to think of them as real but it's hard to tell them apart now after so long. History was gathered up from the times of their walking on the earth but many have learned never to speak of them.

Werewolves-
    Canine monsters that seem nice but is rather dangerous unless another knows much about them and their history. They have human appearances 24/7 with the ability to change into a full wolf. However, a force change always happens upon the rays of the full moon for their sense of will power is the only thing to keep them stable but fear can change that. Their power unlike anything others have seen before. Super human strength, quick agility/speed, power. Many would wish for many things being one. Their are other types of werewolves that is nothing like the original but their weakness is still mostly common with pure silver through the heart.

Vampires-
    The undead that roams the world as they look for new prey to feast upon during the night. Back then, old time vampires haven't gotten used to the sun since their highly sensitive but now, they developed to being able to handle it now. Still possessing the power unlike any other and having powers to aid them. They still have the power to change into bats but they developed it into something more useful. They gain power when feasting upon the blood of a human but this is still happening to this day. But if one didn't wish to do such a thing, the vampire can go with fake blood, stored blood, or animal blood to help with their blood craving.

For both, new changed Vampire and Werewolves will have new blood within their bodies with new smells as well but because of this, they will be able to smell each other even among the humans that walk this world daily 24/7. Their given medicine to help with it but it's not always going to help. Even if another was to kill the main vampire and werewolf that cursed them, their blood still lingers within their bodies. Due to the fact of both species hunting down one another for their blood.

During the full blood red moon, it's usually makes both change/behave differently and their blood change. While under a total solar eclipse, the results are a little more....different. The moon has many different supernatural effects on both species which none has spoken of and it's hidden in history. For starters:

-Vampires can come out during this time to go hunting for prey without the problems of the sun hurting or slowing them down now. They are free to do whatever they wish during this time. However, humans are still a target to be hunted during this time.

-Due to the existing rivalry between both, their bloods makes them both go into a frenzy against one another due to being attracted to their bloods. The danger is even higher if the blood is pure and when both have fully transformed. Even if a werewolf was cured during this time, once more, the blood still lingers within the other making it possible for them to transform during this time. Due to their blood being the most ripe and at it's peak.

-Even if one is cured, they can't be a full pure human again due to the blood still within them. So their still targets either way or will have the same cravings as they did a while back.

-Their has been history and notes stating that a mix of a vampire werewolf was born once before and it's never been proven true or not. A vampire werewolf is when a vampire feeds from a werewolf that's been cured of their curse after a while to get even more dangerous than the last time. True, they drink the blood of the werewolf, the frenzy of trying to kill one another isn't as bad no more. This was something really old but somewhat forbidden to do. Every one that was like that was killed but due to the curse that came with it. Now, history is still unsure about the information and not really sure if it could happen again.

Werewolves and Vampires are have been enemies to one another for many years now where if they meet during the special blood red moon, their blood starts to change. Their scents are now more stronger to where they want to rip each other apart till theirs nothing left. However, this blood can also become something if a werewolf and vampire were mates/lovers but this is rare for that time. No one knows the old history of werewolves and Vampires but right now, no one else is told about it. These old stories are hidden for reasons in case another human became either a Vampire or a Werewolf. You could say no one has been changed or was known for it.......that is till now or tonight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"*Sighs*" Melli has been walking through the woods tonight while trying to hurry home. She had to stay back after some time after a while but she didn't know what else to do. Being able to figure something out sorta didn't help as much right now. She was just done reading a book she got from a store while heading home but she was told not to stay out too late due to the...other residence that linger out here at night.

'I'm not scared of either one of vampires or werewolves. Why do people believe this crap anyway? This was years ago and no one has seen them for years. Even if I did meet one...it's no big deal. I'll take care of them quick..but I still should be careful out here...you never know who is hiding out here...'

ooc: Brandon can be either: Werewolf or Vampire but Melli still thinking too.

Old ways to werewolves and vampires Empty Re: Old ways to werewolves and vampires

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:14 pm

Ooc: Make him a combo of both i didnt notice this one
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Old ways to werewolves and vampires Empty Re: Old ways to werewolves and vampires

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:59 pm

ooc:...so a werewolf vampire?

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:48 pm

Aye
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:43 pm

She kept walking down the path trying to hurry on home to the city that was close in this location. Others didn't usually take the short cut because it's too dark and humans can't see through it like the vampires, werewolves, and werewolf vampires too. One don't seem them out this late but that can change. Melina had her flash light so it shouldn't be hard to stay on the trial. "Alright; I should be on the main shortcut road soon. The woods are pretty but their too dark at night. Why don't they put up lights so humans can see better?" she grumbles this under her breath but others have been arguing to the city court about adding lights but it's been refused so many times.

Reason was because the the monsters that own this world now. They are able to relax and enjoy the night with the moon being out. Melina lets out a sigh knowing that's the case of the monsters now and she figures it was shot down again. Shaking her head, she hurries down the road without knowing a pair of eyes caught sight of her. One's eyes was glowing in the darkness seeing that she was fully blood human.

"She seems pretty tasty to eat. Why don't we go on a little hunt hmm?" a voice said but a sigh leaves another as they look at them too. "You do know hunting right now isn't part of the plan dude. I rather be home eating food and just getting ready to sleep. Can't we do the hunt another night?"

"Oh? And what if we don't see her again? I mean, I can tell she's got a nice smell to her for a human. I say we hunt her down and eat her alive-"

"Orrrrrr..we can spare her and not kill her. Do you want us to get in trouble?"

"And how can we get in trouble? We and..the smelly mutts run this world now. Including the city. I want to have some fun so why not? Vampires are mostly out right now from what I smell so can't we have a little fun? I know you get bored at times and need some outlit hmmm?" he said nudging his arm but the other shook their head again.

True, vampires are out but their not the only set of eyes looking at her. Another set was looking at Melina while she was about to head out from the forest. The werewolves were also eyeing her.

"Hey, how about her? She seems to be a nice servant?"

"We are not kidnapping humans for that, idiot. The rule for werewolves are to find peace and not cause some scene like you did." someone said that the other werewolf shows a nervous expression. That was months ago.

"Oh come on! I said I was sorry. Look; she's all alone so maybe we can get the chance to pluck her before someone else dose."

".....Is kidnapping all you want to do? -_-" he asked.

"Maybe?"

"....No." he grumbles before the four noticed Melina got out and was heading into the busy city to her house. She was so happy to be out of the forest and rushes on home smiling.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:39 am

Another was watching he said nothing keeping himself hidden. He wasnt a vampire or a werewolf but an outcast between both. Both agree he should have been killed in the womb but his parents sacrificed their lives to make sure he had a future. He was the secret line between war. If a wereeolf or a vampire tried to start a war he stopped it by killing the offender before the plan e er happened. Neither side knew it was him and suspected the other side causing tension between them.

He too saw this girl and felt pulled to her. He didnt leave the forest and watched her as far as he could see her. Sure he had thw same dark impulses as bith sides but the sacrifice and romance between his parents had taught him about love and made him want love in return. As she vanished into the city he heard movement and smelled both sides retreating back into the depths. He got lucky nothing happened. He hated to get into a fight and protecting humans from both vampires and werewolves always got him i to one. Sooner or later she would be back... he wanted to see her again but didnt want to cause her trouble. He smelled another human being in the woods and rushed to watch over them before they were attacked.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:48 am

After a while, she did make it home that night already fixed up dinner and watching the news in her room. The same thing was spreading out for the most part; vampires and werewolves at war. However, she did see from the news of more rare mixed booded werewolf vampires were remaining at one. No one else has met this vampire werewolf so she was curious. Was this beast in the forest our outside of the city? She rather not find out to lay back and turn off the tv.

"This city has gone down to hell thanks to those monsters. Even a couple of them are just either hunting or being killed. I just hope the others are alright. Maybe their is a group I'm missing on it. I want to make things better but I just hope humans are able to fix this mistake....*Sighs* That's in the future though...I have to figure something out later for this or a plan." she mutters this but just shrugs to work on whatever is possible. Maybe some sleep will do her good. She turns off the lights and went to sleep later that night.

Later that morning, she was heading off to her daily walk through the city, seeing many other people minding their business. She was checking on some news on her phone while passing the giant forest she went through to get home safe. However, a large crowd was near by. Seems like they were speaking about something or did it seem to be something else?

"Hmmmm..." she looks over at that direction before shaking it off and keeps on walking. She did pass two vampires that was talking happily but that made some werewolves growl at the two walking away. Melina only looked more silent to shake her head walking away. That was between them; not her. She heads off to take a walk in another location of the forest while humming.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:18 am

The forsest was quiet as always and she felt the pressure of stalkers as she akwaus did when she got deep inside. He was above kumping from tree to tree careful silent and deadly. One tried to prey on her but was assasinated silently as it made its move. All she heard was a bush rustle and a sqwak from a buzzard. She looked but pid no heed. She wasnt going to delay not in a dangerous place like this.

He watches her curious and stayes out of sight.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:44 am

From his view; he could keep his eyes on her while she walks down the road. She seems to be wearing casual clothes. A black t-shirt with a snowflake logo on the front. A few little houses on the back of the black shirt. Some demi jeans that was up to her lower legs near the knee caps. She had flat on shoes that was laceless with a bag hanging on her shoulder. Seems she had something inside but not paper or things. maybe something heavier? He saw her brown dark hair flowing behind her with two braids behind her head. She stops near a stop light and that's when he noticed her brown eyes.

".........." They were actually pretty-no beautiful. She looked left and right before crossing the street when it was safe too as other people were walking the same way where she got on the other side. Brandon kept watching her till she goes into a building speaking with someone as she then heads to the back and out of sight. Did it mean she was-what's the word; working there? That had to be her job because he looks up a few stories and saw her again where she sets the bag down and turned on a computer.

Yeah, she will be here for a couple hours again but he got to see her from this view. If only he could see her close up but that's very rare for him to do. He tends to stay out of sight and out of harm's way but maybe one day he will. He smelled the other vampires and werewolves in the city living among the humans but he only lets out a sigh before jumping down and looking around. No one knew who or what he was and it wishes to keep it that way.

He only takes a sit on a chair but waited for her to get off for the day. A book was taken out and sits to read. This made him wonder just how long she will be there today. He will wait and maybe one day he will be able to see her even closer today.

ooc:You know he don't live in the forest right? All werewolves and vampires live in the city in houses? They just go in the forest to chill or be themselves. Or get dates in that area.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:23 pm

Ooc: i figured he protects travellers till he meets her and then starts following her.

Bic: he watches her carefully memorizing her face and expressions.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:22 pm

ooc:Ohhh, I see. Yeah, some vampires and werewolves live in the city but others don't so never mind. You are good then.

bic:He sat in the tree observing her from a distance. Seeing her expressions while she worked. Focused, dedicated, willing to help whoever she could (from seeing a few that came for her to help), being able to smile and have fun. She seems to be the kind that loves a good cuddle and care for or someone he could protect. Vampires and werewolves in this city are not safe to be around and yet that left another thinking she's just as easy target like the rest.

She had a few people that was shouting and yelling at her for something that he didn't like. She seems like a sweet precious person. Who in their right mind wouldn't think so? She looked away from the one that yelled at her that she only goes back to work after moment from the speaking. She did seem to be someone that hates fighting so maybe that's another story. He only tilts his head watching her or observing her that Brandon felt his own blood boil just watching her. She was beautiful, smart, precious, loving, caring, vicious. He find it interesting.

A few hours later, he didn't leave from that spot but he stood up to see that Melina finishes up and stood up. She begins shutting things down for the later afternoon before turning off the lights to her office and heads out of the room. he looks seeing her disappear for a while before he wonders where she went. He looks back down seeing her again with another leaving as she opens the door to give a way and leaves the building. He just followers her with his eyes.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:39 am

Ooc: i figured they live like they choose like humans do so there are homeless of bith types while most have a place. There would be nests and pqcks in housholds and they hunt in the woods and allys. I assumed. He likes nature and dislikes being elncosed in a city so he protects travellers hehe

Bic: something smelled off when she entered the woods. And quiet. Much too quiet. His ears perked out and he stood up standing high and craned his neck. He breathed deep and th3 air seemed to gather to him on a light breeze. After a minute he had a pfercect scent of everything in the woods and th3 suburbs between them and the city... nothing... no animals. One... elder wolf...

He froze. A wild elder wolf would be new in town. Unpredictable, hungy, lonely. A terrible combination. The wolves and vamps cleared the woods leqving only humans and th3 lone elder. The himans would be hurrying by now if thy notic3d how empty the forest seemed. He snifed again and found the usual humans moved further than normal nights. Good. His curiosity hadnt seemed to notice and took her time walking.

He waited sorting th3 scents he gathered. The elder was in wolf form hunting. He had a raunchy scent to it of a beast in heat that hadnt satisfied its urges. Food mating both mixed in its mind at th3 moment and brandon gulped. He was young not yet accustomed to his strength. He was slower than wolves were but he healed much faster than thry could ever hope to. He was stronger than most wolves having th3 power of a wolf and th3 pot3ncy of a vqmp. He focused to control his mind as he transformed. His monster form was a wild beast that had s9me housebr3aking. He could barely co trol it and knew he smelled human until that moment.

The wolf cuaght a scent it never encountered and grew wary. It couldnt fathom what brandon was and immedeatly perceived a danger making it hasty and desperate to gain a successful hunt. Brandon emtered th3 for2st as soon as melli slipped out of his sight from his perch above her office. He flashed through th3 brush silent as a shadow cstchung up and stopping. He took another breath for scent when a massive white paw with fiit long claws raked his back making him yelp in surprise and pain. Th3 noise echoed through th3 forest and everyth8ng heard it. Melli froze. Some wolf was in trouble and sh3 knew it. She turned searchingthe woods for movement.

Brandon turned and a broken howl split the night as he barreled into th3 wsnow white werewolf. 4 inch claws shaped i to a crude blade by the positioning of his fingers stab into the wolf belly spuring blood and getting a heavy snarl and another rake of claws across brandons face this time send8ng him flying through several trees before crashing i to another one. The wolf pounced crossing th3 distance ina single moment passing in her sight. The fihht was close to her and a human bellow accompanyed a yelp of agony as brandon kicked and raked the groin of th3 elder wolf sending it i to and enraged frenzy. Melli saw the fight now as th3 wlder wolf was kicked up. Thw claws on the footlike paw rake th3 elders belly chest neck and chin sending it into a thick ancient tree that shattered from th3 inpact of th3 bleeding wolf. It was stunned and brandon roared assuming he won.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:29 am

ooc:Good point

bic:During that roar, Melina found the source of the noise that she looked left and right trying to figure out where it came from. When both eyes looked to the west, she gasped startled. She saw something howling in the night sky; a monster of some sort. It's fur soaked in some warm fresh blood. It's claws extracted and out. She felt nervous seeing such a thing in the forest that she saw the wolf it was battling laying in it's own pool of blood.

She wasn't sure how to feel about this but knowing the monsters in this forest was either friendly or dangerous. Maybe it's not the right time for her to be here at night. Not this night. Gripping her bag, she slowly turns around and heads back to the forest metal gates leading to the city. When doing so, vampires and werewolves picked her scent up and started following her well maybe one of each this time.

'Geez, and I thought werewolves were not as violent this time of night. But..he didn't seem to be a normal werewolf. Was he some sort of vampire? No....it has to be a werewolf........I might need to study on that when I get out of here.' she rushes to the exit about to be free till something jumps in her way to make the young woman stop. She gasped seeing a male vampire looking at her with a calm expression. He wore clothes that was all red but the darker color that was like blood. A pair of black shoes and jeans too so it's just the shirt. Melina steps back looking nervous but he tilts his head to show a gentle smile.

"Good evening miss. What are you doing here at such a late afternoon? I know it's not as late but it sure will be." He seems polite and nice but she still felt nervous being near him.

"Me? I just got off work so...I was just heading on home or going somewhere to eat." she said.

"Ah; you must be a working kind right? I get it. Many will do what is needed to live out here but most just want to enjoy nature and let it go. I don't blame you if you wish to work so hard. It must be draining for you." he sounded gentle and calm but Melina only took a step back, gripping her working bag hanging on her lower hip. She had some mace or something else for self protection.

"Either way; would you like some company with you? I know you should have someone to keep you safe...who knows what monster lurks in the dark." he said taking a step towards her, about to grab her hand till she bumps into someone else. Looking up to see another person but a female this time. She had a smile on her lips but her honey glowing color eyes told her other wise.

"My my, what's a beauty like you doing out in the forest so late this afternoon? You sure look cute."

"Ummmmmm...."

"Hey, I found her first flea bag. I was going to offer her a treat for lunch. You find your own to play with." He said mad but the woman ignores him touching Melina's cheeks. She really was adorable and it made her look curious.

"And why should I? You don't tell me what to do, blood drinker. Besides, I think I finding more and more cute people every time I see them in this forest." she purred rubbing Melina's cheek that she was blushing not sure what is happening. He growled seeing that but his eyes glowed showing a vampire nature.

"I'm warning you...let. that. woman. go. She's mine." he snarled.

"...and I'm warning you; I found her so she's mine to be friends with." she growled back. Melina looks between them but felt nervous not sure what is happening right now.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:23 pm

The elder wolf wasnt done et and leaps at brandon when his back was turned the two pesyeeing melli hear it then suddenly death filled yhe forest. There was a crack and a bloodcurdling yelp then the two begin to get mervous wanting to yake ber for yhemself and run. So here sbe was caught alone between a wolf and a vamp bith eanting to prey on her.

A twid snapped and another mam stepped out. He was covered in claw marks and tattered city clothes. He was pamting like he had been in a fight and the two just gawk at him. They turned pale white lile they saw a ghost and he collapsed exausted bjt still awake and tried to get up.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:08 pm

Melina didn't know what was happening but she could see that they were looking afraid of this. Just what is happening right now and why? What could this mean for them since she saw them back up looking nervous. "We need to leave. I am not going to be eaten by that thing!" she hissed glaring at the man as Melina looked worried wondering if that man was alright.

"True; so if you let go of my friend then we can be on our way." he said reaching to grab Melina's arm but got stopped when she growls at him. This got Melina nervous as they were glaring daggers at them. Almost forgetting the other now up on his feet to walk over to them. His eyes looked a bit scary but she grips the bag wondering what was happening.

They saw him walking closer now that the female werewolf and the male vampire got pale again to quickly shove her forward having to think of this another time. For now, getting away was for the best. The male dashes into the trees and the female runs off through some bushes. That left Melina alone where she was now. She winces from being shoved till sitting up.

one of her eyes were shut feeling a scrap on her arm but tenses up seeing the foot near her hand. She slowly looked up seeing the male up close and seeing how badly scratched up he was. Melina was about to speak hoping he wouldn't hurt her but he falls on the ground onto his side feeling his body aching. He groans in pain from this but she wasn't sure what to do. She couldn't just leave him here could she?

Being careful, she slowly went to see if he was alright before seeing he glaring at her. Melina tense seeing that but tries to be careful. "E..easy now; I won't hurt you. I just wish to help..."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:59 am

"Haa haa okay just dont stick anything inside my wounds or i cant heal." He said and let her examine him. His clothes were rags and the scrapes were full of dirt and from whafhe saideven dirt would stop him from healing. She needed to bathe him beforehe could heal and she decided to help him. She knew how closeshe came to being forced into a pack or worse eaten. She also knew he wasnt a typical immortal.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:08 pm

She looks around seeing no other werewolf or vampire coming out because of this man but Melina ignores it. "A..alright; lets get you to stand up carefully and I can take you back to my place..Can you walk?" she asked quietly as he looks up to her then slowly nods, struggling to stand up. She saw the struggle he was doing but that left her hoping he was able to heal in a normal way. He did slip a second as if he was going to fall to the ground but caught himself.

"I'm fine..I'm fine......just..hhaa..lead the way."he said but Melinda didn't say anything else, helping him to her home. She didn't say a thing while they were heading out of the forest then past the metal gates as they remain open for the rest of the afternoon. The streets were still a bit busy with others heading to their destination or going home that it left someone wondering just what she was doing helping a guy like him. Melina didn't let it bother her before getting worried due to how weaker he looked now. She had to hurry or else he might pass out.

From the long walk, she saw her home up ahead as she walks over towards it with her new guest. He saw her home was large for someone of herself but no words were spoken as she gets to the front porch taking her keys out. The key got inserted in the lock and turns to the left unlocking it. The door swings open for them as she helps him inside, shutting the door behind them with her foot. She leads them to a lower room that had a bathroom for him.

"Alright; lets get you cleaned up....and I'll be sure to be careful with cleaning the wounds." she said getting him to the washroom and sit on a little chair. He looks at her not sure what she was doing but Melina was getting some wash rag with some warm water so she can clean the dirt out of the wounds. He didn't move or say a thing but sees her come back near his side with the bowl of warm water and the rag.

"Alright..I'm going to start trying to clean the wounds. Could you remove your shirt please?" he grumbles hearing her tone but slowly removes the already ruined shirt as it falls on the ground. She saw the wounds were all over him but Melina felt nervous from the blood that stained his skin mostly. Shaking her head, she dips the rag in the water and strains it. When it was strained enough, she begins to carefully and slowly clean the wounds of dirt. He growls in a hiss of pain that she tenses up not wanting to hurt him.

"Careful.." he warns.

"S..sorry..." she said now being more super careful so she didn't upset him.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:24 am

She had to press hard to really clean out his wounds and when the first claw mark was clean she washed the rag and started in the second. She winces seeing how deep the wounds were and hiw torn up his skin was. The first ine started to heal now that it was clean and when she finishe dthe next and moved on she began to get used to it.

He was much mor emuscled than most men she saw in the past or even on her computer. The water and blood ran down his skin making it wet while she washed him. He was really built and she couldnt get it out of her mind. She took her time with her treatment and enkoyed looming at his body the whole time.

He didt mind and he grits his teeth and even hisse swhen it stings. She flinched like it hurt her to see him flinch and her gentle touch was now used to his muscles and she couldnt help but rub each restored one. He didnt scar whem he healed and when half of his slashed wounds were healed she had revealed most of his pecs and abs. She burned hotly as more and more of his physique came together out of the claw marks.

He was indifferent to it all except her touch. Her toich burned his slin in the good eay and he deliberatly stayed as silent at he could to avoid saying stupid things that would only male her nervous or push him away.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:37 am

She only focused on cleaning more of his wounds that her eyes were looking right at the wounds nothing more. The hisses grew when getting to bigger deeper wounds so the female just became more careful. When she begins to wipe the wound, his body tensed up about to grab her wrist but stops himself exposing his sharp claws. Melina grew nervous seeing them but keeps her head while working on cleaning it more.

"............"

"................." After almost an hour, Melina was almost done with cleaning the wounds but is working on a bigger one on his back. The rag was still hot due to changing the bloody water and working again. They didn't say thing to each other but her eyes still looked at the wound.

"..I'm shocked that you got this badly scratched up. You should have lost a little more blood but you didn't. You consider yourself lucky." she spoke to break the silence between them but he didn't say anything to answer her about that. Usually, this wouldn't be a big deal to him but after tonight, he smelled more older and wiser werewolves coming out now. He slowly keeps his hands on his lap thinking about this but Melina decided not to ask anymore. She finally finished up with cleaning his wounds that she was seeing them healing like he said.

"Were you able to get the dirt out of all of them?" he asked not looking at her that Melina looked away putting everything in the now empty bowl and goes to put it away.

"Yes; I got all the cuts and gashes on your skin so you should be alright now. Your healing should go through just fine. Though, why in the world were you in the forest and hurt so badly? Was someone after you?" she asked not looking at him while putting the bowl away and cleaning the rag from blood.

"...I don't know if I should answer that. Lets just say I went there at the wrong time. It won't happen again since I'll have to be sure to keep a eye out the next time I go through." he mutters to her but that left Melina thinking again. Did this mean he lives in the forest near the city? That's possible.

"I understand.....but you still should be careful next time.." she said.

"Beg your pardon but I don't need you telling me to be careful. I can look after myself thanks." he grumbles but Melina only looked silent hearing what he said. He sounded like someone that didn't like being bothered. She never understood those sort of people but she decided not to let it bother her either way. He had his reasons and she respects that.

"..Right...I guess. However, what are you going to do now? Your wounds should be fine and I don't know if you are going to leave and head back home." she said looking at him but Brandon stood there thinking about that. He could head home since most of his bad wounds already had healed. Second, he's in the city and it just leaves more curious questions to what he should do.

"Ummm you okay?" she said bothering him.

"No, I'm fine. Second, you're the one that should be more careful when going in the forest. You seem to have gotten into trouble almost. It's not safe for someone to be out there without someone with you. That's just a heads up in case you were clumsy to do it again." he said but she didn't respond to his words. Why would he say it that way? She always went through the forest with no problem.

"Excuse me? I can take care of myself thank you and I go through the forest every day with no problem. I just didn't know why today was different. I figure it was from that noise I heard a while ago after the other two people found me. One vampire and a werewolf I think. *Shaking her head* Anyway; I can take care of myself so your words are not needed right now." she said with her arms crossed. She understands he was telling her to be careful but she knew what she was doing.

"Oh, so almost getting taken away by either a vampire and werewolf is showing your safe? Right, nice job on that." he grumbles but that ticked Melina off to walk towards him and jab his chest with her finger. The poke stung to look at her angry expression.

"I told you I can take care of myself so stop trying to pull me down alright? I don't get why you are trying to tell me all this and it's not helping me. So either keep your mouth shut and don't tell me how I do things alright?" she snapped at him then turns away from him now annoyed. He didn't know why she was like that but it left him thinking she's insane.

"Maybe you can leave now and just heal on your way. I will stop asking but you can leave when you're ready." she grumbles still mad that Brandon lets out a sigh, not getting why she's like that. Crossing his own arms, Brandon didn't say anything not sure how to respond to her anymore. Being a human, she sure was a hardheaded one but he only feels his muscles relaxing after he tried moving them.

"Fine...I'll leave...but thanks for your help." he said.

"Sure...just leave."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:41 am

As soon as she told him to leave her heart throbbed in pain. He backed away still looking at her then he turned and vanished. The look on hjs face was one of pain. He clearly didnt want to leave or seem bothered bht kindness was so rare for him he did t knkw hkw tk react. Her heaet keeps throbbing tugging down on her throat. What was that? Why did he seem so sad?" She asks herself and closes her dokr that he left open.

He was sad befause he finally found someone nice and his loner attitude lushed her away the way it did everyone. All he wanted was to have a companion to talk to trvel with even work woth.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:21 pm

Maybe it was wrong? Maybe the pain in his own chest told him as a reminder that some humans were not what they say they are. Showing to be kind but evil at heart just like most he's seen. But his mother always told him to believe in what his heart says. His father told him to never judge the pain he feels even when it came to someone he might find as a close ally or closer; a mate. Brandon walks out of the building and begins heading back to the forest alone seeing the sun setting in the horizon. While walking off, Melina watches him leave but she grips the shirt with one hand not understanding the pain in her heart.

It was...painful and weird at the same time. She shouldn't feel pain like that because she was just fine. Was this because of something else? For now, she looks away from the window and gets ready for bed. Brandon however makes it back to the forest while walking down the path towards a small little hut his parents made when he was younger. They lived in this home and he grew up in it. He was able to see the city from here and the view of the trees at night were soothing. He opens the door after walking through to light up the fireplace. The warmth of the fire helps his body before letting out a sigh, shutting his eyes.

After tonight, he might not see that girl again because of what happened. However, something in his heart told him to see her again. To talk to her again at least try to make things a better meeting. Maybe she liked to go to some cafe in the city? Get a cup of coco or coffee together and talk in his home? No, that sounded weird but the pain in his chest got worse to make him almost claw at his skin. He needed to fix this and soon. He decided to head to bed and sleep for the night as well.

Both of them were sleeping but the pain in their chests dimmed down..for now.

The next morning, Melina was up and already heading to her favorite spot with a cup of ice cream since she's off today. The work week was long for her but at least she got a day off or two. She was listening to some music with the ear plugs playing her music. She did pas a few people while she was humming along to her song. She didn't see the other two that she encounter the other day so maybe they gave up on her which was fine. She just wanted to enjoy her day with nothing else going on.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:25 am

He flowed her scent and noticed several vamps and a couple wolves eyei g her before following her. They were all aware of eachother but none were aware of him. She didnt notice enjoying her day and her music. The followers keep walking getti g more and more agitated since none were backi g off.

One by one silently brandon s eaks up behind the followers starti g with ghe one furthest away. One by one he knocked them out leaving them behind hidden. The three in the lead all vamps grew more eager believing the other folowers were backing down still unaware. The tbird to last ttied to fight back and had the be ashed to keep brandon from being discovered.

The second to last turned and fhrew the first punch drawing the attention of the last and closest folower who was nearly at her neck before a solid blow cracked brandons jaw. The spu d drew the last vmpire to him and saw the second to last ashed. The last let out a shriek of terror wanting prey not to die and canished i to the shadows and escaped.

Melli heard the shriek and turned fast with her mace can to see him ten feet behind her patting ashes out of his.. tight cotton shirt and leather jacket with studs at the shoulders. His pnts were denim and thick with leg pockest. He was shaking the ash out of his jacket unaware that she saw him and cursi g hinself for getti g cuaght by "simple vamps" as he called them. He felt her gaze and froze.

"Why are you following me?" She said aiming her mace can and glaring.

"I wanted to apologize and happened to catch a group following you. You sure attract alot of attention for a human." He said softly and without the harsh hevy gruff. He seemed to have practiced smoothing out his voice just to talk to her and she relaxedbut didnt lower her can. He did t knkw if she believed him but hoped she would.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:27 pm

"Uh huh and you're point? I'm sure other humans attract werewolves and vampires all the same. You almost make it sound like I'm some target for them or whatever many call it. I'll have you know I can take care of myself fine." she said still holding the mace can up but Brandon held his hands up to show he won't do anything to her if that's what she's thinking. His eyes just looks at her own defensive face that he saw Melina just relaxing a little more to lower the can just a little.

"......Is their a reason why you are following me besides that?" she asked looking at him but Brandon sighed looking at her with innocent eyes. He wanted to get along with her or know her better in some way. Just to see if the feeling in his heart was true.

"We can just hang out and talk. I want to know you a little more after what happened or find out why you attract more werewolves and vampires in the city. You're like some walking magnet for them." he said to see Melina cross her arms raising one eye brow at him. That sounded weird and disturbing in some way.

"......Okay????"

"Soooooo...did you want to...or no?" he asked gently but Brandon hopes that she would agree. Her eyes shift away from his eyes to think about it, eyes looking down to the ground after some time. With a sigh, she looks back at him in a more calm tone.

"I guess we can.......did you have anywhere you wished to go?" she asked as Brandon looked shocked hearing she agrees to hang out with him. This was perfect! Maybe now he can learn something about her. Clearing his throat, he walks over as she begins walking forward again thinking about what was going on with her thoughts. No other werewolves or vampires came out when seeing him to hide back in the forest. She didn't get that but looks ahead as they walk together in the forest.

Maybe some food will do something for either one of them. That way he can learn about her like he can learn something about her if possible.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:17 am

I was thinking about hot coco or coffee at the shop nearby. " he sugested and she knew the place having spent alot of money there on her way to and from work.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:56 am

"So you mean the daily star cafe building? I usually go there when I want coco or something sweet after work. I didn't know you go to them." she knew she's seen some vampires and werewolves go there at times but it's not everyday because others didn't understand till a few years of help. In some point, she never understood how werewolves and vampires liked what humans did. they walked together till showing up at the cafe together, a small crowd was here waiting in line for their drinks.

"Well, come on now. Lets go ahead and get our drinks." she said walking in holding the door for him that Brandon looks at her then into the shop seeing images and sees how some humans made the drinks behind the counter. The smell of sweets and food linger in the air to make him a bit hungry. She walks over to the counter before seeing a werewolf who's tail was wagging excited.

"Hi and welcome to the daily star cafe. Can I take your order?" he asked.

"Yeah; can I get the strawberry whip cream cake with a large hot white chocolate please?" she saw him taking the order then looks to Brandon smiling. "And you sir?"

"A milk coffee please with a slice of pie, a burger, and two plates of steaks with mozzarella on top please." he said as the other writes it down then adds up the whole thing to show the total was 34.43 dollars with cents. Melina takes out some money and pays for everything before getting a ticket with a tray showing their number. "Your food should be a while but your drinks will be coming up real soon." he said bowing before the two leave to take a seat.

They got a table near the window where they could see the city and the upper trees of the forest she and him were in. The two of them had said not one word confusing each other since she's not the most talking like person. Even when it came to a male.  She finds them a little weird and not understanding (Not trying to be harsh) but she guesses it's something some guys do just pisses her off. Melina only waited while looking at her hands, not knowing Brandon is trying his best to try and get some help in speaking to her. Maybe a light conversation will help if he can just say the words first. He did clear his throat to get her attention but didn't get it since she listened to music during the time their food was being made like their drinks.

Brandon had to do something or at least get her attention.

"Ummm..." he started to say something but his words went short that they caught in his throat. Melina looks up rather confused to see what was wrong but he looked away not saying a thing at the moment. She only seems more confused about it that she looks away not sure how to start such a conversation. Their food wasn't done but at least their drinks were as she saw the same guy walk over with them and sets them on the table.

"Ah, thank you very much." she said seeing her drink with the sweet.

"Thank you." he said as well seeing his.

"No problem. Your food should be out in a little while but I'll be sure to bring it as soon as it's done." With a smile and bow, he goes to check on that while helping others in the cafe while Melina takes a drink of her hot coco smiling at how good it was. Tasting something this good was relaxing and it soothed her very much. Brandon looked at his and takes a sip. They still did a good job on it loving the flavor.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:54 am