Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Old ways to werewolves and vampires

Brandon Maboroshi2

Old ways to werewolves and vampires - Page 2 Empty Re: Old ways to werewolves and vampires

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:31 am

"What do you do for fun?" He asks curious qbut her and taking the time to explore what s9rt of person she was.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Old ways to werewolves and vampires - Page 2 Empty Re: Old ways to werewolves and vampires

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:56 pm

She was just about to take a sip of her drink before hearing his question, looking up at him with a confused expression on her face. "What do I like to do for fun? Is that what you ask of me?" she asked seeing him not looking at him but his expression was looking rather nervous for asking the wrong thing.

True, they didn't meet on good terms like last night but maybe she could give it a better shot. Thinking a little, the young woman was tapping her nails on the table thinking of her answer before looking back at him. "I don't know; depends on how you ask. I do a few things I find 'fun' but I don't know if you find them fun yourself either way."

"And they would be?"

"Well for one, taking strolls around the forest or a good wide peaceful environment. It gives me time to relax and savor the moment of nature when I can. Sometimes reading a good book I can find or one of my own stories I write. I love to listen to music while playing the piano sometimes." Seems most of her activities she finds fun were not too bad but it leaves him wondering about other things about her.

"Hmm; you seem to really enjoy them."

"Yeah; at least I try to have something fun to do while being in this city. You don't find many people that has some close interests like me. Others are wayyyyyyy out there. Even to some that I don't know of which is alright I guess. *shuts eyes* I'm not trying to say I'm a boring type person but I guess in others eyes I might be. But enough on me; what about you? Do you have some favorite thing you do for fun?"

He looks up at her thinking about that. Things he finds fun. That's sorta hard for him to explain. Knowing he might have her thinking his own is rather hard to explain but he was different than most. How in the would could he even explain his favorite things he likes for fun? She'll think it's weird. Would lying make her dislike him or just leave her curious?

"Well?"

"Ummmmm; I do have some hobbies but their not like others. You could think of them being boring." he looked away from her eyes that made Melina tilt her head really looking confused. How in the world could anything he finds fun be weird. He enjoys something then he should enjoy it. Before asking more, the waiter came back with their food piping hot and ready to eat.

"Here you both go. I hope you like it." he said.

"Thank you.."

"Thank you very much. This looks delicious." she said smiling to him that she reaches into her wallet and gives him a 20 dollar tip. He takes it happily giving thanks before going to help someone else. She looks at her food before looking up at Brandon.

"How about you tell me another time hmm? I still want to know if you at least have a liking to something. It won't hurt if you tell me but i you don't want to I understand. You don't have to say anything if it makes you feel nervous." she sees him look at her before she started eating her food quietly. He lets out a sigh and begins eating as well not sure how he can tell her but he shouldn't let this freak him out. He can do it and explain his likes but he had to make sure she isn't bothered due to some werewolves eyeing her like candy again. He tightens his hold on the fork but was eating quietly.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:32 pm

Well i like to listen to stories. I like to make fun and laugh about any stupid thing ice gottwn over. And i like to explore." He said thinking hard. Duty always seemed to come before what he wanted but she hearing that he wanted to be a part of this conversation wanted more than his words.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:31 am

"Those are not too bad for hobbies. Seems like you really enjoy them too." she said looking up to him that Brandon looks down not trying to show his expression. Most would think what he said is boring for someone that could do anything else for their lives. Living the big dream, exploring the whole world while leaning along the road. However, she finds them enjoyable for him so it was not too bad.

"Thank you very much. Seems others do like my thoughts and I'm happy you like them too." he said showing a smile that Melina just smiled a little too, looking down at the food on her plate. It still was enjoyable for her and she guessed he liked it too. The possible thought of this little hang out was rather relaxing. He didn't sense many werewolves around nor vampires so it was jut fine for him. He was just about to drink more of his drink to stop smelling something.

Three vampires were looking towards her without her noticing that she had her eyes shut while smiling. She was very pretty and precious that it was shocking for him to find out about it. Knowing the thought of her however made him worry. She was already wondering what he was doing about some things that it left him growing protective of her. Hold on; he shouldn't be right? They just met so it shouldn't be like that.

They smelled heavily with blood lingering from their breath. Seems they just fed as well which got him worried because that's the possible choice of her being their next meal. While closing his hands into a fist, Melina finally noticed to look at him confused.

"Hey, are you alright?" her voice caught his attention to look at her.

"Huh? Oh, n..no..no I'm alright." he said looking away from her that Melina blinks really confused now.

"Okay?"

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:20 am

They were being followed and they were powerful. Old he never smelled them before and as they stalk the pair she felt their intentions like a chill creeping into her heart. Her heart pounded full of fear after several minutes and she quickened her pace. He followed not complaining and the others follow closing in.

They couldn't sense him what he was or how strong he was. They were too focused on her their next meal. There was a blur in front of them and she stopped. The tall thin white skinned man smiles as her revealing bloodstained fangs. "Hello pretty little lamb. You seem to be awfully out so late. Not up to naughty things are we?"

He spoke in a low rasping voice that numbed her thoughts and she looked in to his eyes and fell under his power. She was his plaything now and his voice shouted in her mind demanding the most indecent things before he would feed in her.

The other two took advantage of Brandon's distraction at the sudden movement of the first vampire and caught h8m from behind. They couldn't bite him because he smelled toxic but they couldn't hurt him either just match his strength and holf him still. They tire faster than he does so he could break free but they struggle together the whole time while the one that moved first advanced on his prey. He would take her bit by bit and when she was completely convert3d to his desires he would feed on her.

"Hurry up boss. This guy ain't human or wolf or vamp." The first said with grunts and groans as he struggled to keep Brandon from moving and speaking.

" His power is ancient like ours yet he is very young." the other said using his arms to hold one arm and his legs to hold the other. His whole body and just power went to keeping his arms from moving while the both of them held his legs and shoulders.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:44 pm

"Hey, don't rush me! Just hold him down till I'm done. Besides, it shouldn't take this long to charm this beauty." he said in a chuckle, looking back down at Melina who looked nervous again reaching into her back but he grabs her arm to stop her.

"Will you please let me go? My friend and I need to be on our way.." she said.

"Oh hold on now, I'm not going to hurt you pretty lady. I just want to know what you're up to." he charmed her in another low tone, reaching to touch her cheek slowly. "You shouldn't be out here when it's not safe at night......were you planning on doing some naughty play time?"

"I'm not doing anything perverted tonight or anything like that. I'm just trying to head on home with my friend here.." she mutters having her head turned away from him but he rose an eye brow hearing the words. A friend she says huh? If it's possible, then he should be just a human. No, Brandon wasn't human and the scent he gave off really bothered him.

"You don't have to lie little lamb. You seem to be so defenseless by yourself out here. You know it's dangerous right? Someone like you should be indoors...being safe..*slowly wraps a arm around her lower waist* Being in a real man's arms.." he purred but she looked more nervous as the other ones holding Brandon down felt and heard deep toxic growling coming from Brandon. He was angry seeing him holding her like that as if she was his plaything. Though, this is rather new for him. He just met her and yet, something about another holding Melina like that upsets him.

"*Deeply growling struggling once more*"

"Uhhh boss? Hurry up! This guy's starting to get pissed off." One said feeling Brandon's muscles flexing and veins showing up. His eyes were glowing a murderous color with sharp fangs/teeth started growing. They got nervous seeing this but the leader kept holding Melina that she was struggling to try and get away from him.

"Will you please let me go? I don't like you having to hold me this way. I'm not some doll you know." she said getting annoyed but he keeps looking at her using his strength to hold her still that his eyes were looking into hers to try getting her to stay focused on him. However, she turns her head to see them holding Brandon down.

"Hey! Get off of him!" she said but the leader picks her up to hold her over his shoulder, seeing her struggling. "Put me down!! Put me down you stupid-Nuggh!!"

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:31 am

The two were steuggling vut still able to hold brandon down. Their minds were working against hisbas they strugfle physically and she was carried off by the leader. Brandon struggles and fights nit giving up whike to two put everything they have into holding him back.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:10 pm

They saw their leader running off with Melina as she was screaming for someone to help her. Struggling in the werewolves grip, she started swearing at him to let her go. "Oh shush! You'll get over being kidnapped so just be quiet and hold on!" he shouted before jumping up onto some building roof tops as she screams in terror.

"Put me down! SOMEONE HELP!!! HELP MEEEEEE!" she shouted out as he was jumping further away that Brandon growls still struggling for the other two get off of him. They knew Brandon was furious for the leader kidnapping her but she was getting further away.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:23 am

The two holding him let go angry at being left out. The moment he could move he vanished running after her and the one that got away. He was followed but they couldnt keep up.

Brandon gained ground when the leader was in the air. He was able to hide his svent from brandon by travelling downwind. Melli was clinging on for dear life afraid dhe would fall and feeling no hope.

She didnt know brandon was close behind yravelling in yhe only direction he couldnt smell anything from. His scent caeried and was sensed by yhe leader
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:02 am

He looks behind him seeing Brandon behind his tail, still holding Melina over his shoulder while jumping from roof to roof even if she was struggling and squirming. He had to find a way to lose him before going faster now. He had to hurry and find a way to get out of here and lose Brandon's sight. From where he was, Brandon was pissed off that he was trying to hurry up closer. Melina struggles hitting his back and kicking her feet before she looks seeing Brandon behind them.

She reaches out for him to help her but yelps as the werewolf leader jumps down as she screams out. Brandon looked shocked but jumps down as well feeling the wind pushing against his body till seeing the leader land on top of a car that has the alarm going off. She looked sick but he quickly runs while pushing everyone that was in his way to the ground.

"Get lost you freak! She's mine! She'll serve a good meal for my friends and maybe a toy later." he said growling since Brandon was catching up. Melina felt pale hearing that but she struggles again trying to get away. She begins hitting his back harder, struggling more into his hold that he grips her shirt to rip his claws into it. She winces feeling that he cut into her but still struggles either way. She wanted him to put her down but he wouldn't do that. She started to feel him still keep a firm grip on her that she started kicking and squirming worse.

"Hey, stop that! Hold still!!"

"Put me down! Put me down you stupid wolf!" she shouted seeing him still running but Brandon kept running faster and faster but making sure to avoid himself crashing into people. This werewolf wouldn't give up and he still kept running down the area. In a while, they see the near by grounds that he gets ready to jump before doing just that. He jumps onto another roof and stops panting. He looks left and right trying to find a way out but Brandon jumps up to stand behind him panting or out of breath.

"Stay back you!"

*Growing in anger* "hand her over...now!"

He looks to Brandon since he was about to step towards him, he pulls Melina off from his shoulder and held her up by one hand over the edge of the building. Brandon stops quickly seeing her wincing while gripping the werewolf's wrist.

"If you take a step closer; I drop her. She'll die if you try anything with me.."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:16 pm

Brandon called his bluff and took a step forward. He wasnt playing games and she watched in horror as he bet her life. The leader wasnt comoletely a wolf or a vamp either but he was a failed combination. Seeinf brandon didnt care even tho he gave chase set the leader into a state of panic. He didnt know what this boy would do to him and in a bit to save his own skin he let go.

Melli screams as she plummets down her torn shirt flapping as she fell to her doom. The leader vanished as brandon lost his desire to xhase and flashed ocer the edge. He was faster than gravity but only just. She closes her eyes seeing the ground get closer and turns over.

She never saw him leap over and then jump from the wall right at her using fravity to make his jump down faster than her fall. All she saw was him where she was going to land and she crashed right into him. The impact shook her body nearly breaking her but she was alive and had no perminat damage. Her back and hips hurt from how she landed but she was fine.

She had too many questions but they all seemed to melt into one. "Who are you?" She said and winced as her aches and pains reach her.

"I told you who i am... but not what... im not human. Im... like that thing... a monster... i didnt mean to hide it it just mever came up and well... we havent known eachother long." She stared at him and his last words really hit hime and told her what type of person be was. He was the type to care about someone even if they were a stranger or a friend.

"We h-havent known eachother long... but you still saved me. I was going to die... youre no monster. Your a kind person." She said and as the rest of the exerience caught up with her she fainted. He paniced at first but after taking her to the local hospital he was told she was fine and her family was notified. He couldnt see her because he easnt family and he had to leave her behind.

She remembered being in his arms and that syayed with her until she woke up. She was in her bed with her family around her seeinf her eake uo they all talk at ince ttying to get her to say ehat happened.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:13 pm

She felt her head throbbing in pain even with her body already aches from everything she went through. Knowing her family worried and still trying to speak to her all at once, not knowing it's not helping her. Melina shuts her eyes covering her eyes that she feels someone touch her shoulder to move back seeing her best friend.

"Melina! Are you alright?" she asked in a worried tone with her eyes full of tears. She blinks looking at her but then down at her lap. Was she alright? Knowing she was almost kidnapped and would have turned into a slave but then....her eyes closed half way thinking about it.

"I'm....a..alright. I'm alright...Where am I?"

"The hospital. A young man carried you here when you were unconscious. You were out of it for a while but the young man left due to him not being family....he seems really worried about you honey." she said.

"..............."

"We are so happy to see you alright though, Melli. We were just so worried about you and...w..we were not sure if you were going to wake up."

"I'm fine, I'm fine...wait, where is the young man?....Brandon..where is he?" she asked seeing them looking confused.

"You mean the one that brought you here? I don't know; he should be still in the hospital right now or at least wondering how you are." she said looking at her but Melina looks down gripping the sheets. Now, she felt bad from before when they met the first time. He wasn't what she thought; he was....really really kind.

"Honey?"

"Is their a way..that I can speak to him?"

"We will go and find him but for now; you need to rest up. The other man that tried kidnap you is out still but the police is still trying to find him. Right now, you need to rest and wait for the time being." she said but Melina lets out a sigh, nodding her head. She wanted to find him so they can talk or at least having her speak of how she was thankful for him helping her. For the time, she only spends time with her family as they talked but was happy that she was alright and alive. They owe Brandon for his kindness but she only looks down at her lap before looking to the window. She was hoping he didn't leave the hospital so they could speak. For now, she wanted to rest.

Hours later; she was alone now eating some light food that they gave her. She still was waiting or hoping someone she knew got Brandon to come to her room to speak with her. Either way; if not she would have got up herself to find him.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:22 am

They found him 8n the waiting roon avoiding the video cameras. He watched the news on the tv and tried to keep his distance from anyone. He was acting like he was a disease in a clean room. Alone. Her mother found h8m at 9nce and questioned h8m on what happened. He didnt see any r4ason t9 lie so be told her everything he knew to the questions she asks h8m. When she was satisfied she spoke to the doctor and brandon was allowed to see melli

"Youre right dear. He is a kind person he waited this whole time to see that y9u were okay bef9re leaving." And then she knowingly slipped out the door locking it as she left.

"You waited... you saved me and waited... why?" She said not looking at h8m yet. This wasnt what she really wanted to say but it was a good way to start the conversation

"Because i had to know if you were okay... the doctor... your mother told me what the doctor said... you fainted at th3 shock... i guess... im sorry i lied to you. And im s9rry i didnt reveal my nature sooner... if i had maybe y9u wouldnt have been hurt." He was blaming himself for it.

"It wasnt your fault... you thought i didnt know about thise s9rt of people... you were loking out for me..."

"Then you knew all along?"

"That you werent h7man yes but not what you were you still hadnt shown me that."

"Your mother said you w8shed to speak to me...what was it you waned to say?"

"Are you curious?" He nodded
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:01 pm

"In a way yeah...after what I've seen and heard so far I am very curious about it. You got me really curious with some questions regarding of what you do. What you are and how in the world you did all this but it tells me you are more." she looks down at her lap knowing he was looking down at his lap after some time thinking about it. Most wouldn't ask about him about his birth rights. That or what he was because it leads to others asking about him being one of either.

"..........."

"*Sighs*..C..could you at least answer the questions I might ask you in truth. I just need to know...since you are trying to open up to me. I need to know....if you are able to do this." she said but Brandon only remains silent to looking down again. Their was silence in the hospital room before looking down a bit more after some time.

With a sigh, he slowly nods then waits for the questions she was planning on asking him.

"....Are you a full blooded human?" the first question.

"..No."

"Are you a full blooded vampire?" the second question.

"...*Tense up hearing the question but sighs* No.."

"...Are you a full blooded werewolf?" her third question.

"..*sighs*No."

"......I see. So you're not a human. You're not a vampire, and you're not a werewolf. Then here is my last question; What are you? Who are you? And tell me the truth. You have the same genes as werewolves and vampires but also the traits as humans. I need to know right now. Who. Are. You? Or better to ask: What. Are. You?" the big question was asked that He looks down not sure how to answer this one. This left him wondering just what is happening right now and this made him feel more worried on how to tell her this. Should he just be honest? Somehow, he felt he could trust her and she can with him.

"................."

"Well? Are you going to tell me? If it's some secret and you can't tell me, I understand but I still wish to know at least something." she mutters looking away from Brandon but he was unsure about how to speak about it. How in the world could he explain this to her? How can he tell her without freaking out? True, he's not like the others in the city. He's more of the abomination that roams in the city.

"....*Sighs*...Do you wish to really know about this? Of what I am?" he said trying to be sure that this is what she wished to learn about it. Either way, that explains another question to what she wanted to do.

"I want to know...I need to know. So unless you don't want to....." he felt his heart beating quickly trying to think but this leaves him already feeling more nervous about it. After some time, he already started to over think about it then looks up to Melina seeing her looking at them. After some time, that leaves him just thinking I might as well or else she'll never trust me again.

"If you wish to....know. I....."

"Yes?"

"...It's true. I'm not a full blooded human. I'm not a full blooded vampire. And I'm not a full blooded werewolf. I'm...actually a mix."

"A...mix?"

"A mix; a combination of vampire and werewolf. Basically, I'm a werewolf vampire. I'm mostly some outcast that don't blend in with a lot that's in the city that's original werewolves and vampires. Even humans blending in the city just going about their lives. I know I should have been honest with you but.....*Looks away* I didn't know how you would react towards it." he said looking down that Melina slowly looked shocked hearing it. He was a combination of werewolves and vampires.

To be honest, she wasn't sure how to respond towards this. Knowing how it was going to be made him wonder if she hated him now. Keeping secrets was one thing he hated to do but it leaves him question many things about what is going on. She looks down at her lap thinking about it before it slowly lets out a sigh.

"I..I see. I wasn't expecting to be saved by a werewolf vampire. I had no idea you existed in the city. I was told they didn't existed but more werewolves and vampires. However, that tells me how humans react towards it. However, you are not like most werewolves and vampires here and you even saved me...I..don't know how to thank you for saving me....either way."

"....You're welcome. I just wanted you to be safe and I'm happy you are alive...but it leaves me worried now. Werewolves and vampires never really go after humans so quickly on others but it seems you as a couple people have gotten more targeted..I don't understand why though."

"I don't know. I never had this problem before happen to me...So I'm unsure about it myself. My mother tells me that things were always like this where werewolves and vampires finds boyfriends/girlfriends etc. Me? It shouldn't be like this.....or so I think."

"Well, their has to be something explaining it. I don't want to give more confusion towards it. *Looks away* Knowing what you been through explains a few things or little.....I just want to know why they seem to grow interested towards you now.....*closes hand into fists*"

"I don't know either. I'm sure their is a reason......or something."

"I guess. Maybe your mother knows or someone....their has to be a reason for this...anything. Maybe your mother knows...or something else knows.." he said looking to her that Melina tried about to speak about it that she hears the door unlock to show her mother. She walks in looking at them but Brandon and Melina looks silent.

"Honey? You alright?""

"I'm......fine." she said still trying to take all of this info in.

"...................."

"Melina; did something happen again? Did you get whatever you wanted from him or is something else wrong?" she asked to hear Melina sigh.

"Mom; I don't know if you know but did you ever notice werewolves and vampires always seem to be attracted to some people? Including me? It's never happened before but ever since, I get the feeling of other males and females following after me at times and when I get off work. Is their something I need to know or do you know anything?"

"........................."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:15 pm

"Mostly... we hunt for food... these guys were hunting for kicks. I think theubwoukd have used you in painful ways till tbey got bored then kill you... " he said and the cold tone he took sbowed he hated himself for it too. He saw himself as a monster

"I see... no need for details.. i heard survivor stories." She said but sometbing about her face was different. She eas red like some secret had nearly been uncovered slightly. She changed ehatbshebwas going to say bht didnt lie so he didnt notice why she turned red hearing that she was going to be used by a monster.

I dont hunt... if i need to hunt i go somewhere where it doesnt matter to anyone. Some people enjoy being prey. " be said and felt a bit of tension ease out of melli. Sonhe did care enough about himself to staybalive and not hurt people. She was learning a lot and wanted to know more so she asked more questions.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:07 pm

"......"

"Honey, I'm sure their are reasons for this happening that or at least something else. I could take the time to think about it-"

"Is something wrong with me mom? Is that why they are always after me and others?" she asked looking down at her lap that Brandon grew worried hearing her say such things. He didn't want her to think that but seems it was either way. Knowing the werewolves and vampires have grown stronger over the years, leaving the humans in panic.

"Their is nothing wrong that is causing this honey...I give you my word."

"................."

"*Grips the sheets shaking*"

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:49 am

Some people have that kind of scent or sound that makes them irrestistable. Rarely some have both. 1 in 8 i think." He said and didnt know waht to think aboht that. For some reason he was immune.

"Do... you think maybe... you can stay with me Brandon? You seem to know what you are doing and i know i can trust you to control yourself." She said and thought the room grew very hot.

It didnt it was just her blushing red at her request.

"I can do that if you wish. Im new to town and even a hospital is better than under a bridge" he said joking.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:43 am

"What do you mean? I figure you were in some cottage and-"

"In a way yeah but it's in the forest that's behind the city. I know it gets pretty silent due to other vampires and werewolves roaming about but can you blame me? I don't like having uninvited guests storming my house for who knows what. I rather not have that thank you." He lets out a sigh thinking about it but this leaves him with more curious questions to why this was going on either way.

"I see....well, you don't have to worry about it right now. I'm asking you to stay with me here. You don't have to leave till you are ready..." she said but her mother lets out a sigh, wondering how she was really feeling. Her daughter always has questions when it comes to asking her something. Maybe she can explain another time. Melina needed to rest and she needs it as much as possible.

"Well honey, I'll leave him here with you so you'll have protection just in case. Be sure to call us or one of the nurses if you need something." she said seeing Melina nod as she turns to leave once more. After that afternoon to a late evening, melina was given some food to eat while Brandon stood guard after getting food himself to eat. He was sitting near the window looking out at the city below with everyone walking down the sidewalks and streets. He wasn't expecting to stay in the city tonight but it's a nice change. Not worrying about hurrying back to his small cottage in the dead of night. Trying to make sure other werewolves and vampires are trying to kill him in his sleep.

For now, he felt safe..thanks to her. She was already finished eating her dinner with the plate set on the side that she was looking out at the window too. The light from the street lamps and moon made her almost glow. She didn't even notice at first which was something. He did find it pretty amazing to see her like this still being strong after the fall but he looked a bit confused wondering what he was thinking about. She was human still but something he was unsure about. They can be great friends after some time.

"Still doing alright, Melina?"

"Yeah, I'm alright. Thanks for asking Brandon right?" she wanted to get his name right to see him nod yes. She relaxed against the pillow looking around while she was thinking about some things once more. Her family had gone on home after visiting hours were over but Brandon was given permission to stay and keep guard around her just in case. Her mother already asked the doctor and he agreed to it.

"You know? It's strange.....I wasn't expecting this to happen to me today or any day...not it seems like it is."

"Well, the city is rather odd for humans like yourself but it shouldn't freak you out. That's just stating things are more wild and insane here.....better than other places in the world. I feel like humans are starting to grow short now a days due to the raising of new vampires and werewolves." he said this with arms crossed, wondering if the possible thought of this really was serious.

"Yeah, I heard about that too. Others don't know how bad the changed shift was but I feel like people just want more interesting lives. They grow bored of being humans which gets them taking wild steps of changing into werewolves and vampires. It's nothing wrong with such a choice...but it's a final choice. Once you make it and become what you want..that's it. You're stuck as that forever..nothing else." She mutters thinking a bit about it that she was looking more silent to thinking of it.

"That is very true....most regret the choice others are happy with it. I even hear some people here are starting to shrink with vampires and werewolves growing. Either way, I will just need to be more on point to keeping you safe." he said with arms crossed but Melina lightly blushes hearing that to look away smiling. It was sweet of him to do such a thing but he didn't have to.

"Thank you Brandon; that's very sweet of you."

"I'm just saying as it is. Now, it's getting late. You getting get some sleep.....I'l be here if you need anything." he said checking how late it got as Melina yawns softly with eye shut. She never expected herself to be this sleepy but didn't fight it. Already feeling her eyes growing heavy to sleep.

"Alright; I'll see you in the morning Brandon....good night. You also better get some sleep too.....you shouldn't be up watching over me." she said but he only smiled with a nod, giving his word as she smiled with a nod back, shutting her eyes to quickly fall to sleep. Brandon watches her doze off now but looks out the window still keeping a eye out. However, as soon as she goes to sleep, his eyes glowed in anger seeing a few eyes looking up at the window he was in from the forest. Werewolves or Vampires were looking at him but he softly growls clawing into his shirt. He wouldn't let them get near her but it left him thinking.

Why was he getting so angry like this?
    Why was he wishing to protect her? They just met or haven't known each other long.
    Why did he wish...to keep her safe and from harm?

He didn't know but for now he just keeps a eye out as the other eyes disappeared into the darkness of the trees that calms Brandon down.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:07 am