Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The difficult soul

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

The difficult soul

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:28 pm

Night had showed up after a long day in the giant city, lights flashing and cars driving off down the roads ahead of them. Some were heading to clubs, dinner, or just heading home. Not many would be out during a Thursday but it is close to that time of being the weekend. Right now, a man was driving in his car while checking the map directions given to him by a co-worker earlier this afternoon.

"Why are you giving me this again?" he asked looking at the car with some number, a picture, and even a name of the place. His co-worker just smiled at him but only pats the back of his back.

"Trust me. It's a good thing if you go. You will be happy that you did. Be there by 8 tonight and you will see what I mean. Be sure to show this card at the main door when you get there."

"I have no idea why I need this.." he mutters while driving down the street before making a left turn at his exit. The road was heading down under the bridge where he sees some buildings lit up and bring light to the dark street. He wonders if he went the wrong way but when he makes a right down some tunnel, he only kept driving through it. He was hoping his co-worker didn't lie to him about this and it's all a prank. He would kill him if that's the case. Minutes later, he drives through the tunnel before his eyes widen in shock.

Right in front of him was a giant tall tower that was indeed fancy. Their were other male guests arriving or showing up carrying some briefcases or bags as they chat with the other beside them. He only looks around for a parking spot and goes to park. He parks near the front and shuts down the engine, reaching behind him with some case of his own. He sets the alarm on his car and even heads up with the other men that was arriving as well. He did look around wondering where this place was till feeling someone grab his shoulder.

"?!"

"Hey Hal, you made it! I'm glad you got here safe." He looks to see it was his co-worker friend named Anya. She always was dragging him everywhere with him without a word but he tried to ask why or what this place was, she grabs his arm to pull him forward.

"Anya, why or where are we?" he asked.

"You will see. It's a suprise from me to you. I figure you could enjoy your long term new job after your long term business getting another billion dollars to make you even richer. So why not?" she said happily but he sighed to feel her pull him behind him while standing in the line heading up some stairs through some double doors.

"So again, you won't even tell me till we get inside this place I take it?" he mutters to see Anya nod. They did make it to the double doors but she shows her card and the same for Hal's own. The guard allows them through while she pulls him along once more. This whole place was indeed fancy but he wonders what or how this is even possible. Minutes later, they show up in some giant fancy room with chairs and tables where some men were sitting down chattering.

Their was even a stage in front of them that was covered with some curtains. A stand as well but he really wasn't sure what was going on.

"Uhhh Anya? Why are-Woah!" she pulls him over to a empty table before sitting down and makes him sit too. He winces from that but sees her smiling at him. "Explain Anya.."

"It's a gift from me to you silly...trust me; you will enjoy this." she said but Hal wasn't sure. He looks ahead seeing more and more men walking in and taking their seats too. This was really confusing but wonders what was happening.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The difficult soul

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 01, 2018 10:20 am

Hal looked around taking everything in no detail was too small to escape his notice. As his eyes scan the area he looked for her what gift? What was goimg on? He said nothing. His mouth can usually gethiminto trouble but nothing like this has happened before.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 01, 2018 7:02 pm

Anya smiled happily to him since she was hoping he will like this idea of her gift as the crowd was even sat down now. Hal still didn't know what was going on after a while before seeing the lights lower down to a dim lit. "Anya..."

"Shhh..." She hushes him gently with a smile before a stage light turns on to show a older man standing there and looking out to the crowd. He taps the mic on the stand with his fingers to hear some feedback but then clears his throat to then speak.

"Hello all guests that's come to visit us tonight. I'm pleased to say we have a good show for you tonight as we got the best prizes for auction. Just be sure to have fun and enjoy. Also for new comers, if you don't know just wait till later on and hope you join the bid. Now, lets begin....bring out the first one please.." he said to look to the right as everyone went silent just like Hal did but Anya just gets everything ready.

He sees her open the purse to take out some wad of cash and a sign number that reads "3". She sets down another one for him that had the number "5" on it. He looks around seeing others doing the same but others sets down briefcases. He didn't get what was happening before looking forward to see. His eyes widen in shock seeing a female there but completely naked wearing a robe to show off only her curves and some of her chest. She was chained up and looked really pretty.

What was going on and why was that woman standing there like that!?

"Alright guests, we have our first one. Her name is Shiro Inma. We shall start the bidding at 300 dollars." he said before many started holding up the signs to start bidding. Hals looks shocked before glaring at Anya.

"What?" she asked confused.

"You mean to tell me this is some auction bid show? You brought me here to buy someone?" he asked glaring but Anya smiled to sigh.

"Oh come on...you need to have fun here. You're always working and you never have fun when you want. So I figure why not? I'll take you out and have a good time starting here....besides, maybe you might one of the girls here when they get to the bidding." she teased but Hal sighed to look away.

"That's not funny, Anya. Really not funny." he said.

"You'll thank me later.." she nudges his shoulder but heard the bidding still going before one man bought the young woman Shiro who was chained by the neck of two guards before the winner steps over and was given the chain. She didn't say anything but follows her new owner off the stage and sits down beside him after he gave the money to the older man.

"Good job, Mr. Hanso. Now, lets begin with the next one. This lovely lady is Nikoa Ozzi. She's really a special buy but will be every man's wild dream a fantasy. Bid starts at 430 dollars." he said seeing some more bidding once more. Anya did bid a few times but she was still excited. Hal didn't even try to bid because he didn't find this entertaining. He'll make sure to get Anya back for this when they leave.

For the night, more and more girls kept coming out after another was bought by someone here. Some bought more than one. Others kept one. Some wanted to make it bigger while others were not happy with the choices given. Hal just wanted to head home but sees Anya win someone as she cheered and sees a really pretty shy girl that was sat down at their table. She didn't say anything while looking down but Hal wonders if she was forced to be in this sort of thing.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 01, 2018 7:08 pm

He waited to see what happened
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 01, 2018 8:04 pm

After more of the bidding went along but before long, Hal sees that most of the girls that was shown were out and bought. Anya got three girls that would be helpers in her home but Hal didn't do anything but sighed. He figures it's done and they could go home. Just as he was standing up, he felt Anya's hand grab his arm.

"What?"

"Hold on; their should be one more for bid but I think it's a special one." she said to force him in the chair. He groans feeling annoyed now with all this and just wanted to head home. How much longer was he going to sit here and take all of this? Why him though?

"Can't we just leave?" he asked but she shook her head.

"...*Sighs* Fine.." he said sitting down.

"Alright now, we have one more female and let me tell you gentlemen and ladies..she's a rare find. To be honest, we were not sure of getting someone like this. To most of you, she will see familiar to you.....either way, bring her out." he said to the back but they roll out some giant cage that was covered with some red curtain. This made everyone silent but confused to what was going on. Even Hal was confused to this.

The man nods to the guards before they tug the red sheets off to see it fall to the ground. Everyone in the room gasped loudly but Hal was most shocked. Indeed their was another female in the cage but some how he recognized her. Real long ebony hair, her skin was smooth and soft but seems dirty. She had plump breasts and seems to be fit for someone of her self. She was looking down at the floor but was shaking a bit too. She didn't even know the others were looking at her dirty naked body.

"Wow.....she's really pretty but..I wonder who she is?" Anya asked but Hal was shocked to see her that he thought his heart would stop.

"N..No way....that's.....but I thought she was dead after that accident. How in the world is she......" he mutters this under his breath but he looks up worried now but sees the girl lift her head up but her eyes met with his. He knew it was her because she's the only one born with crystal color eyes. Something her mother had. It was her.

"May I introduce..."

"Niya Moshaki........" he said out loud but others heard his voice to look at him. Anya was confused to hear the name but he already knew the name of her. The man looks down at her but she blinks once looking at him.

"You know this woman sir?" he asked.

"....I....Yes. I know her...she was reported to be dead after the fire accident heard on the news from years ago. I just...I didn't know she was alive but..here......" he said worried but the other men in the room were whispering to themselves but they look to her as she just looks back down.

"Well, if you know her that helps you be able to bid on her.....for the beginning of the bid, we will start at 800 dollars." he said but Hal quickly bids 870 dollars which shocked many. The others started bidding for her but Niya didn't say anything but slowly grips her arm feeling afraid but also angry; getting the urge to almost kill them for making her become this down in the dirt. Like some animal. If she gets out, she will make them pay. Every. Single. One.

Now, her eyes were showing of murder of them..

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 01, 2018 8:20 pm

He worked hard to win th3 bid and help her once again remembering a short sweet romance between them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 01, 2018 8:29 pm

After a while, the bid was up to a million dollars but most were out or tapped out not having that much with them tonight. Niya turns away from them to show her back but Hal sees her back even dirty than the rest of her body. The older man waited for the next bid till another man stood up holding his number.

"I would like to bid 24,245,003 million dollars for the girl." he said but the crowd mutters from such a high bid. Most gave up or slams their hands on the table. Hal turns to see the man but he really didn't seem friendly to him and if he got Niya, she might not never see the day light again.

"This is nuts.." Anya said excited but Hal looks at Niya then at the table.

"Well, the bid is at 24, 245, 003 million dollars. Do I hear another hid bid?..........if not then going once....going twice-"

"50,000,000 million dollars!" Hal shouted out holding his number that most drops their glasses to some shattering near their feat. The girls bought were shocked themselves. The man looks to Hal before placing a 60,000,000 million bid. Hal went up to 70 million. The bid kept going back and forth till both got the bid to 100,000,000 million dollars.

"Oh my, this is a new history. For the first time, two have reached their peaks maybe. If another wishes to add to the bet..."

"I'm finishing this. 101 million dollars.." he said silent to see everyone quiet but Hal looks at him, seeing a smirk on his face. He thinks he beat Hal but not really. He raised the number up once more.

"300 million.." he said but many gasped but so did the man.

"Oh goodness! 300 million dollars for the girl!"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 01, 2018 8:40 pm

500 million! Hal shouted oit
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 01, 2018 8:50 pm

"500 million! Will the gentlemen go up even higher than that?" the older man asked but he was getting angry with this before giving it everything he had 700 million and one." he said but everyone was cheering while Hal didn't seem to fear or worry about it. Anya wonders what he will do before seeing Hal raise his number again but showing he was serious.

"............."

"Well, what is your bid sir?"

"1, 000,000,000,000 billion." he said but everyone didn't say a word but the man crushes his wine glass that the older man almost felt his heart stop. That was a lot of money to give for a girl but Hal is a big business owner so he had that much money.

"100,000,000,000 billion dollars is our highest bid yet. Will you go with that sir?" he asked but the man glares to look away. He didn't have that much money and yet, Hal always did.

"Then it seems we have this as the new bid. 1,000,000,000,000 dollars going once....going twice.....*bangs gravel* Sold to Mister Hal for 1,000,000,000,000 billion dollars!" he said while most clapped and cheered but Hal sees the guards walking over to the cage to unlock it and open the door for Niya to leave. She didn't move from her spot as one of Hal's guards gives the older man the money.

"Get up, pet. You have a new owner now.." one said but she didn't move while he grabs her arm roughly to force her on her feet but Niya quickly grabs his wrist and breaks it. He cries out in pain as the second one tried to tackle her but she used the chains to wrap around the guard's neck and strangle him to death. Many guards were getting others out but Hal was trying to get close to calm her down.

From where he stood, he sees blood and heard the sick sound of a neck snap from Niya while she was looking at the dead bodies before killing more of the guards. "You sure you knew this woman, Hal?!" Anya said worried but Hal looks at her but then at the dead guards pile up.

"Yes, I know her but I need to get close to calm her down!"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 01, 2018 9:02 pm

He rushed over to help her maube free her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 01, 2018 9:32 pm

She was about to kill another guard till Hal grabs her to try and stop her. Niya struggles in his hold and tries to get away but he wouldn't let her. He was strong for a man but remained still as he was till she calms down. That didn't happen till 40 minutes but she still struggles a little wanting to kill more of these evil people.

"Niya, that's enough! You're safe now okay? Just calm down..." he said to her but she still struggles with him holding her tighter. He knew she will calm down after holding her like this but Anya got scared thinking she'll harm him. Minutes later, she stops thrashing and moving before looking down to still be covered in blood and dirt. He looks at her worried but helps her to the table where he takes one of the coats and puts it on over her naked body. He and Anya leave the building and heads outside to their cars to drive home.

Anya didn't say a thing but walks with him with her eyes looking down.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed May 02, 2018 5:22 am

He had to help her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 02, 2018 6:07 pm

Hal drove home from this place back through the tunnel that lead him and Anya here. He didn't know what to say to her but he wasn't sure if he should thank her or be angry with her. Niya remained in the backseat curled up on the chairs while not saying a thing to him or her. He just couldn't believe the same girl he knew was alive and some pet like slave. After a while, they kept moving forward till they show up at some house where he parks.

Anya keeps silent but Hal only remained quiet while he stops the car and starts to help Niya out and to the outside. The coat still covered her but he just helps her up the stairs to his house. She only walks forward not saying a thing but Hal made sure she didn't trip or fall. "Easy now....were are home now, Niya..." he said opening the door while heading inside with her and Anya. He was living the fancy life with all the money he makes but he was more focused on her and wondering what happened to her.

Did something happen with her company? Did a family member steal her job and left her for dead? He wanted to know but it's up to her and when she wishes to tell him all about it. Anya went to make something hot for Niya but he goes to make some bathwater for her to get cleaned up. She seems to have not taken a bath in months the last time he saw her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed May 02, 2018 8:11 pm

He didnt know what to think seeing her like this. It broke his heart that she suggered like this and made him worry about her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 02, 2018 8:42 pm

"Alright Hal, I got the food ready for her and the bath is done I take it? If so, I'll go ahead and help her bath.." she said about to walk over to Niya before stopping. She gave a cold stare at Anya which made her feel scared. Something about that look in her eye freaked her out and she didn't want to upset the girl that much. She raised her hands up in defeat before Niya forces herself up on her two feet. She did stagger a little that made Hal catch her.

However, she moves away from him and heads to the bathroom to get cleaned up. She's weak true but Hal had a guess they made her grow thin and didn't get enough food. You could say she was treated like some animal that was getting ready to be sold. When Hal saw Niya get in the bathroom and shut the door, he turns to face Anya who was looking down.

"Anya..Explain." he said but arms were crossed over his chest. He didn't seem happy about finding the Ex-CEO Niya like this and he was curious to what happened or if Anya knew anything.

"What do you want me to do or explain? I had no idea she was someone you knew." she said but Hal sighed to pinch the ridge of his nose.

"I know Niya because she used to be the CEO Of her own company; the golden treasure. She was known from many people in the city and world and she was the richest woman alive.....however, others say she got in some horrible accident which made everyone think she was dead..." he said to see her blink then look at the door then to him.

"Hold on; you mean she's Niya Moshaki. The Niya that was known to being the biggest million to billionair in the world?! How in the world did you know her!!! I never was told about her having any friends!" she said pointing but Hal shook his head.

"It's because she was my friend who helped me get to where I am. I always looked up to her because she showed me so much. Niya even offered me a job in her company which I took to learn more and more about things. Though, the pay was really really good that my work and business grew each day. I really owed Niya a lot before I broke down hearing of her accident but now I know it was fake......they faked it." he said.

"But why though? Who in the world would frame Niya...." she asked.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu May 03, 2018 6:11 pm

I dont know i want to help her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 03, 2018 6:28 pm

"If you want to help her this badly then go ahead...I never knew you were that close to her." Anya asked while Niya remained in the bathroom getting cleaned up. She didn't say anything about this but this made Hal more worried about the story to how she got this way.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu May 03, 2018 6:44 pm

We gave ourselves to eachother at a veey young age... i just... think she will be okay now. " he blushed and went to prepare her some vitality retoring meal for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 03, 2018 7:26 pm

"Hold on; you mean you lost your first to...Niya? Damn, I never knew you had it in you man." She said showing a smirk on her face but Hal blushes worse to look away from her. Why did she make it such a big deal? However, it could explain why he never dated other girls while growing up. Almost like he was waiting for Niya to come back since she told him way back she was going away for a couple years. Turns out it changed a little more after all that.

"You dog you.." she laughed to punch his arm playfully but Hal winces from the hit since she was strong. However, they looked at the bathroom to see the door open but steam flowing out of the bathroom into the room. They both see Niya walking out but she didn't bother to cover herself with a towel of any kind. Both Hal and Anya blushed seeing her figure and muscles to make her walk over somewhere slowly and sits on the floor.

"...Damn, I see why..." she said feeling flustered.

"Not helping, Anya.." Hal said going to get a towel for her to dry Niya and cover her. When he got close, she looks away from him ready to attack him with something near by but he stops her hand with a grab of her wrist. He saw in her eyes she was angry about what she's been through but he was wondering what they did or what she went through. Anya remained silent afraid from how quick she was but this made her wonder if she was going to be okay or needed help.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri May 04, 2018 2:07 pm

Its okay Niya. It me. Dont you remember me? " he said softly making hwr shudder. She wasnt used to kindness and remembering her past she remembered his touch and his grip.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 04, 2018 9:13 pm

".............." She keeps quiet just looking at him but Niya wasn't sure what to say. If memory serves her right, she may remember him way back when they first met from the day they form an alliance with their companies to the day they were going out. She remembers one man asking her out on a date but she can't remember if it was him or someone else.

Hal waited for her to say something but grew worried when she didn't answer him quickly. Did the people that kept her mess with her mind to forget so much way back. Did it involve the company she owned to crash? That could explain the big ruin for the company when the CEO was announced dead since everyone fell for the lie. Even Hal and Anya. He never would forget that day when the news came up about her accident that killed her. Seeing the car destoryed with blood spewing all over. He only could watch the news play along which explain the story but he broke down that day crying when finding out.

Even the day when he had the courage to ask her the big question but never could. That broke his heart and never let another female in his life. Since he felt he only loved Niya and only her. However now, here she was alive and well. However, he may need to make sure they didn't do anything too dangerous to her mind. Niya looks silent again before feeling Hal let her go.

"Hal? Is she going to be alright?" Anya asked watching this but Hal wasn't sure how to respond to this. He didn't know if they did something to her or harmed her memories during the days she was announced 'dead' that day. He just sighed and looks at her.

"I don't know but somehow this might be something bigger. Whoever had Niya did something to her because she would be happy to see me like I am but now..it's like she's someone empty.." he said with arms crossed while Anya walked over and had some spare clothes for her. Lucky for her, She and Hal were neighbors that lived in the same location.

"Well, I'm sure we will figure it out but right now we should get her dressed." she said to him while Hal nods agreeing. He didn't want her to get sick. He walks over showing the clothes but Niya blinks looking at them then at him.

"We need you to get dressed. You don't want to get sick do you?" he asked gently but she only remained quiet looking at the clothes. However, she did shiver after a while before she takes the clothes and begins dressing. Hal turns away after a bit but Anya helps with the clothes if possible. She was putting on some sleeping wear and some clothes to spare for tomorrow till Hal takes her out shopping for clothes. After a while, she was dressed in some clothes but her hair was let out still.

"There we go; dressed and ready for bed." she said smiling while Niya looks at her clothes then at them both. They said nothing but slowly sees her look down again at the floor. She just remained quiet even if she got dressed by them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri May 04, 2018 10:17 pm

He told her memories he had of her hoping she renemberer them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 04, 2018 10:23 pm

Both Hal and Anya sees Niya standing up slowly while holding onto the wall but she slips a little to fall near the ground. Hal caught her quickly so she didn't hurt herself but sees her looking down at the floor before Hal sits her up. He rests her on the bed while Anya remained silent hoping she was indeed alright.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat May 05, 2018 1:08 pm

Anya please.. do what you can for her... he said and squeezes niyas hand tight
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 05, 2018 6:40 pm

Anya blinks not sure how to respond to this but seeing how serious he was with this made her worry. Maybe Hal really was serious with this and hopes that he can help her as best as possible in some way. After a while, she sighed and gives a nod. She will do everything in her power to help him by taking care of Niya.

"Alright Hal, I give my word to take care of her for you." She said but Hal smiled to nod back as thanks. He really wanted Niya to be alright again and this was enough to help and keep him calm after some time. Maybe in another way, that will explain so much right after. Minutes later, he was gone downstairs to make some food in case Niya was hungry later but checks the news that was showing on tv. Everyone seems to have got word about Niya being alive but he wasn't sure who spread the news out. He will get them later but right now, taking care of her was more important.

"......*Sighs*"

'And were back to 45 news. It's a true miracle for everyone here to see that Niya Moshaki being alive after many saw her die so many years ago. We are trying to get word from where she was found but the owner has no comment. We have got word that business owner Hal Brooks has been seen helping miss Niya out of the building into his own car. This tells or has others questioning what is going on between them. We have asked older friends that worked in that building but they were not able to give the documents.'

'We have been getting word that they had something between them but we are not on full details. Another business owner Charles Denvor said he seen them together way back but things were down after finding out about her so called death. We would ask more information for mister Charles but he said no comment will be given. Many that new Niya are saying thank you to Hal for helping and finding her but hopes he takes care of her....more at 9.'

"So they already found out...should have guessed Charles would do something that stupid.......why can't he keep his mouth shut..." he grumbles.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:09 am