Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The difficult soul

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The difficult soul

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat May 05, 2018 8:00 pm

Hal was thinking and trying to keep calm. He had to protect her but how?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 05, 2018 8:10 pm

Their are many ways to protect someone but he wasn't going to go near the violent way of protecting her. He wanted no violence going on near Niya because she's been through enough. Right now, Anya was protecting her for him while he was fixing up the food. Though, she was just looking a bit more relaxed after she still struggles with remembering him. He only sighs and finishes up the food for everyone but got something careful for Niya. He heads back upstairs to the room but hopes everything was doing alright.

Minutes later, Hal gets up to the top floor and checks on them. He sees both Anya sitting by Niya that was laying on the bed. She didn't say anything but could be sleeping right now. He walks in with the food but heads over to Anya.

"Hey..."

"Hi Hal...seems you finished up with dinner." she said seeing the tray set down on the table. He sighed but looks to Niya.

"How is she? Did she fall to sleep after I left or when I was cooking?" he asked.

"She kept dozing on and off but when you were still downstairs, she dozed off minutes later. I don't know what they been doing to her but Niya was really exhausted. Almost like they were draining her from some event or so. It's just a guess." she said scratching her cheek.

"Maybe..However, I'm not sure if it's something......or not. I could be wrong but someone in that building where the auction was going on might know something or they could be hiding something. Something they don't want getting out." he said.

"You think so? We don't have proof of that yet so others might not trust us, Hal." she said looking back to the sleeping Niya. She was covered in the blankets but was breathing really light and quiet. No one could tell if she was pretending or sleeping for real. Whatever happened in that building has Hal thinking about it himself. Just what happened in that building and why to Niya? Did something really betray her to fake her death?

Either way, Hal will find out when he can.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat May 05, 2018 8:20 pm

He had to follow the money. Suspicious ammouts of money spent with certain tags. Crossreferencing the invoices with actual costs and tracking employee movements for any break from the norm.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 05, 2018 8:52 pm

Anya blinks not sure what he was doing now but sees Hal typing on the laptop in front of him with data found from before. He really wanted to find out what happened and why Niya was in this position. Maybe something caused her company to crash and it made her become weak and lose her whole company. He will find out soon in some way but just hopes that things will get done.

"Hal, you really think their is something hidden in the files of that place?" she asked drinking some coffee she made a few minutes later and ate her food. He didn't respond but nods checking the information given.

"Yes. I know something might have happened during that day to now. How would she get in that building and was sold off like some property? Something is either up or something was done to her. I want to find out and find the people responsible for doing this to Niya." he said.

"That's understandable.." she mutters.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat May 05, 2018 8:59 pm

Here look. This saus she left to go meet with a new business potentiol. Not only did she not arrive but alot of changes were made just as she left. Her company wasnt ruined it was taken over and renamed. She was supposed to be a slave but we stopped it. Her buyer will pressure her company new president for not supplying her as promised. We have time for her to heal and regai some of herself before we have to move. " he said as anya read the page. She agreed it was safe for now

"Okay its safe for now but what about after? What if she doesnt want you around anymore?"

Then i let her go. Shes smart and capable i have faith in her ability to support herself." He said and anya nodded slowly he had a point but she wouldnt be safe alone. She knew him and knew he wouldnt just let her go he would follow hwr and help.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 05, 2018 9:23 pm

"I get that but what if she didn't want you to let her go? What if you don't want to let her go? I mean, you told me you both were close way back. Even to dating one another after so long but I don't know if you will be happy about her doing this." Anya said while drinking more of her coffee but it left him with his own thoughts. Of course Hal cared about her and deeply loved her but he wouldn't force her to stay if she didn't want to deal with him any more.

He respects her choices but right now, she isn't in the right position to do anything but rest. Hal will do everything in his power to help her and get her well once more. Gaining a few more pounds and eating well like normal.

"Hold on; that leaves another question. What about her company? Do the workers remember her or are they being forced to stay silent?" she asked him but Hal rubs the bottom of his chin.

"That I don't know but that could be possible. We still need more info to make sure it's right but if not, we can bring the police into it. Things are not to be seen or done in this city but it happens anyway. I want to make sure Niya gets her life back or start anew without her memories haunting her for life." he said typing again after scanning the screen for more notes and articles. Anya sighed but remained silent.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 06, 2018 5:31 am

He sighs and gets up to take a break. He didnt find anything else yet and still had to go see her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 10:13 am

Anya watches him leave from the computer but she knew that Hal was worried about Niya. Not seeing her for so many years made him seem more worried about her. More than normal than any other day. Nothing would even come close to how he feels besides seeing a old friend and close person. She decided to give him some privacy and decided to help him look for anything else that could help. Maybe in another life time it is something.

Hal went upstairs to check up on Niya again but he opens the door slowly to take a peek. Niya was under the covers still and didn't seem to wake up from any noise. It was like she was under some deep sleep from not getting some rest after so long. Whatever they did to Niya, Hal will make sure to get them back for this and for making her seem so out of it. This shouldn't have happened and yet it did for her. He lets out a sigh and walks over to her while gently checking the sheets on her. He made sure they kept her warm and gets another to place over her.

"......." She seems like a sleeping angel after so long but he just hopes she will be alright after so long and just remain happy. He sighed and touches her cheek feeling her indeed warming up but turns to leave so she can sleep. He heads to the bathroom and decided to take a shower for tonight after today.

Anya, in the meantime, was busy with checking on something with the files of the business she would go to every day when finding new things. She wasn't sure what or how this even happened but it made her curious. What started this? How did it happen and why? In some thought, she wonders if the older owner Charles Bee was in on this? He couldn't be since he passed the leader and building to his second owner Justin.

She never liked that jerk since females were the only ones that seem to get his mind so it could be possible. Maybe Justin was the reason females were more biddable over the years when he took over. Making some changes to the view of things which can be something. He figures why not? Maybe he had some part of Niya being a slave from all this. After the day she was announced dead perhaps.

"...." She kept typing up any information looked up on the web but finds not much right now involving what was happening. Maybe she will figure something else out and try to find some solution going on. She did hear the water running upstairs which told her Hal was taking a shower but she went back to looking up anything that can help.

"Geez, this might take longer than I think.." she mutters typing a bit but wonders what else the internet could find for her and Hal. Nothing else seems to come to mind but she will find out something in that moment. When typing and working on whatever she can, something did some up. She look to see some other information regarding the day of Niya's accident and the day of Justin getting some new business contract with this new unknown company he found.

"This could be something.." she mutters reading the report on that and some other information.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 06, 2018 11:07 am

Hal went to see niya
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 1:27 pm

After he was cleaned up and dressed, Niya was still sleeping in her bed but the covers were over her head that he could see. She didn't even stir when hearing him show up when he arrives. At some time, Hal just sighed again and hopes for her to be alright. He sits down on the chair and checks her head to see she had no fever which was good for him. Maybe in some time, he will be happy to figure something out for her.

"Don't worry Niya. I'll be sure to help you......no matter what." he said to her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 06, 2018 9:26 pm

He couldnt stop thinking about the last night they shared together. The night she told him how she felt and he told her. They gave themselve to eachother that night with a promise of a good life together when they could support themselves and eachother. He lost contact with her and never learned why. He was worried the whole time but had to keep their love secret for her reputation.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 9:30 pm

Hal wanted to shout out their love to the world but she's not in the right mind nor is in the position to remember much. He was already supportive of her but he wishes to do so much for her. Wishing to see her heal up and become happier with herself. She slowly breaths in and out from her sleep but turns once more to face Hal now. He saw her peaceful face but it told him she's never gotten a well deserved sleep. Did they really force her to stay awake sometimes and never sleep? He tried not to become too angry about it but looks at Niya with a sigh.

".....Niya...I wish we can be happy together one day but we will....if you remember me and how close we were...I'll always love and protect you. I just wish I did better in helping you after that day..." he said to her sleeping figure but he only checks the time seeing it's not too late but remains in the room to sit in a chair and watch over her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 06, 2018 9:48 pm

Whoever had her tried to brainwash her he hoped she was stronger than it and even hoped she could remember him. He watched over her letting her sleep as long as she wanted. He even left a note next to her saying she was safe and if she wanted anything to eat or drink all she had do was to ask and she would get it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 9:57 pm

Hal just keeps his eyes on her because he didn't know if someone would try and kidnap her or hurt her. He wouldn't have it. Right now, he just remained silent and looks at her sleeping figure once more. One hand reaching to touch her head again that she shifts in her sleep. He noticed it himself too but sees her flustered a little as if she was remembering a nice memory of him petting her head whenever she sleeps or felt sad. He remembered doing that and she would blush which still was adorable.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 06, 2018 10:03 pm

He keeps petting her head and even hums his song. He tried keeping it quiet and keeps petting her slowly as he remembered everything he could about what she would say to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 10:41 pm

Niya always felt bad about how she got her company. It was given to her due to her father's illness taking him away. She then was given everything to make her own as his final dying wish. Of course she did that but it's when she met Hal a month later. She and him didn't see things eye to eye in the past but after getting used to one another, they were sharing and passing ideas left to right. Their companies grew ten times that year, making more money than before. She always would tell him how proud she was of him and his progress. Same with Hal saying the same thing but things change after two years.

Sure they were business partners but they were drawing closer and closer to one another where Hal asked her on a date. Niya wasn't sure about going on a date at first since they would always hang out as friends so it's a first. She agreed to it but the date didn't seem too bad for either one of them. They actually had fun together. Hal remembered the fun times they had with one another and even going out as friends during dates.

He remembers the times they would joke and laugh till things became more closer between them. He remembered the day he asked her to be his girlfriend. She was speechless as first but Hal hopes she would accept it. Which she did. They were dating for a while and always kept a balance of work and their relationship. They did worry if they were not good for one another but their co-workers got them together and made sure they were happy because they were happy with one another.

He kept petting her head while humming but remembers their third date ending with him having her head on his lap, petting her head gently. Hal even started humming this song for her as a gift which she loved deeply.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 08, 2018 12:36 am

More memories flow. A close call she was almost hit.byba car and he tackled her to safety. They were pressed so close in the cold wet rain they couldnfeel eachothers heat. The near death experience gave her a rush of emption she couldnt contain. Fear faded to giddiness giddyness faded into her feeling for him and that he saved her until she realized that may have been her last moment with him. There in the cold rain she decided to give herself to him before anything bad can happen.

More memories flow up several flights of stiars. She wasnt tellimg she was laighing stopping to give him a hot teasing kiss as she continued tonclimb all the waybto the top floor under the roof. She lished him on the bed and climbs on him removing hee top and leting it fall. He didnt expect this not at all but befor hebcould saybanythongnshe kisses him pushimg him down as she pulls off his pants and her own bottoms. She broke the kiss to open his shirt but keep it on. Her free hand was gripping him rubbimg to make him big amd hard for her. She never did this bit knew what to do. He was innocent panting and moaning oit loving how good her hand felt.

She sat yp and lifted her body up before rubbing his tip hainst her opening. It was wet for him from a mix of rain and her aroisal. She pushes the tip inside hearing a gasp from him befor she pushes him inside slowly to break it on him. She gasps and cries out from the pain and he instantly got worried wanting to help. She shakes her head and continues. Slowly she moved her hips gettimg used to this new sensation. It stung and shw bled. He moams worse feeling her getting hotter and slowly pushing him deeper everybtime she went down.

After working her hips for a few minutes he was all the way inside her and it was resting against her deepest spot before her womb. She rocks her hips slowly moaning since the pain was gone and he moans feeling only pleasure from her. As she moves she leans down and kisses his lips telling him she loves him and he feels good to her. She started to move faster moaning as she enkoyed it.

Not long after she had gotten used to him she pauses her hips She wa ssweaty and panting trying to catch her breath and he was trying to do the same "y-you can mpve now. Please i want to feel your pleasure. " she said after carchinf her breath. He pushes up inside at the steady pace she had been usinf before she paused and she moans worse. Feeling him move was different and good for her as it pushed hard against her cervix. He moves for a few minutes before she started moving again with him.

There was a sudden sharp feelimg inside her as thebforce of thwir combined movements pushed his swellimg member into her womb. She felt like he was too deep and she twitches and gasps at the new sensation. He groans a she felt her tighten on him and he pushes harder to move at the same pace. It was moving in and out of her womb working her insides. When she got used tobhow it felt she started cirxling her hips moaning put loudly even as he was groning and moning deeply.

They burst together and she falls limp on him. He poured itnall inside her filling her up. She didnt expect it to be this intest kr deep inside her nor that he would feel the same pleasire She did. They stay like this for a mintue to catch their breath before she pushes him oit and lays next to him. She had a hand across his chest and anpther by his head. He kisses her lips.

"That was the most amazing feelimv ive ever had. Can we do this again sometime?" He asks and it suddenly hit her that she shpuld have married him first.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 08, 2018 8:23 pm

Niya woke up from the strange memory that hit her mind minutes after she was sleeping with nothing else to add to it. Hal noticed her waking up which made him wonder if she was alright. She didn't do anything or said a thing before moving his hands away from her. Sitting up slowly, she feels the blankets fall off of her body to take a look around the room. She didn't know she was sleeping that late tonight but then again, she didn't get much rest when she was back at that building. One of her hands move up to touch the back of her head trying to recover and rest more but tries to understand more of her dream.

She and Hal were close. Really close so how come things fell apart? Niya was about to turn and leave the bed to find out more before she turns to look at Hal that remained where he was. "Niya, what's the matter? Are you sick? Do you need something?" he sounded more serious and worried for her to be her maid just in case. She blinks to tilt her head to the side thinking about what he said but lowers her head to look at the blanket.

"Niya?" he asked again to see her turn to his direction.

"...Y..yes?" Oh dear. Even her voice sounded tiring at the moment. What in the world happened to her?

"Are you...alright? Do I need to get you something to help you with your little situation?" he asked getting ready to get up but sees her shaking her head no. Niya felt a little more better thanks to the nap so she didn't need anything else right now. She did feel a little chilly that she picks up the blanket that slips off her and wraps it around her body to think.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 08, 2018 9:04 pm

Hust rest. You are safe here. I promise." He assured her and touches her hand.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 08, 2018 9:13 pm

The touch made her hand twitch but Hal noticed before seeing her lower the hand down as the second one was held by him. She didn't say anything from the thought but feels him laying her down on the bed to rest. Niya's been through enough this year and he figures it's time for something else to help her. "S...so...I'm safe now? No more bad things will happen?" she asked.

"No, nothing is wrong now...it's alright." Hal said to Niya but sees her looking at Hal for a couple minutes before looking down.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri May 25, 2018 9:30 pm

"Whats wrong " he asks noticing her look. He wanted to uelp her and cared deeply for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 25, 2018 9:43 pm

"Hal..." she said his name so softly that he felt a bit worried now. Niya always had a strong tone of a voice but she seems to be a more quiet type after what she went through. Or whatever happened to her.

"Y..yes?" he asked gently but she didn't look up to him before gripping her hand that it begins to shake.

"......I'm s..scared.....I'm so scared. I thought you w..were...dead. Someone told me you...were..." she stops speaking to look down again but the shaking seems to get worse now that Hal bends down near her to touch her shoulder and hold her shaking hand.

"What do you mean? Who said I was dead?" he asked.

"...H..he did...t..the one that....t..took me....from many months ago..." she whispered. "But I..d..don't remember him. I can't....r..remember him...or his face.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:26 pm

He h7gs her close once more and rubs her back he knew of the rumors but didnt know she took them seriously. He was worried for her and w8shed to help more. He was real. He wasnt a dream she wasnt trapped anymore she waent being raped anymore. He had freed her and restored her to a portion of her former self and fomplete recovery would take more time but he was going to make sure he was there for it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:46 pm

Niya didn't know what to do or say when being held like this. She had a guess he really did worry about her and wished her to recover. This made her heart beat strong but she only blushes a little more worse than usual. He was really this worried about her? Even if she didn't remember so much. The pain she went through. The memories she had taken and added. This made her really worry about it.

"Niya..." he was still worried but she winces feeling his hand on her back. Running along her skin were some old scars that healed but he only remained silent after a minute. Did they hurt her or punished her for trying to fight? Taming her like some dirty dog for their lustful desires? This upsets Hal but only holds her more.

"Oh Niya..I'm so sorry. I never knew you were in this much pain. If I had known that you were still alive I would have saved you. I would have kept you from this faith and yet you got taken because of it." he said holding her but she didn't more or speak hearing him. Niya only rests her head on his chest to hear a heartbeat. He was indeed real. Alive and real. She didn't react to that before shutting her eyes to start crying.

In her mind, old memories that was made started to surface. Seeing the day she was taken. The day everyone was told of the fake death. Remembering the dirty men that took her like some doll to do as they wished. Her being used and beaten every week due to her fighting. Even to the head master of it all which cracked and breaks. She gasped seeing that but moves away from Hai shaking once more.

"Niya! What's wrong?!" he asked touching her shoulder but she shook from his touch.

"I..I'm scared. They might come back for me. I could be dreaming all this....but your heartbeat..it felt so real." she whispered but he only remained silent about it. He had a real worried expression on his face to see her like this but she only sobs again to cover her face.

"Niya..."

"*Crying* T-they did...so many bad t-things...too many bad things...it really makes me feel sick......*shaking* I don't..w..want to remember. I can't...." she said about to panic but he quickly hugs her which makes her stop.

"It's alright now Niya. They can't harm you any more...I made sure to get you away from that terrible place. I'll take care of you now......" he said but she didn't move in any way.

"......."

"I know you are hurt and scared but no worries now...I'm here now. I'll always be here.." he said but he didn't show his face with tears forming because he was happy she was alive. Even happier that she was here with him so he can take care of her. He wanted to give everything she lost back or even the company she lost to this new head CEO. He could ask Anya about that but right now he wished to calm her down first.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:43 pm

He pats her back trying to soothe her but it didnt seem to help yoo much. He doubted anuthing more would help i fact he was sure if he told her how he felt she would relive her bad memories. He knew if he touched her inappropriatly she would suffer not enjoy it becuase of her past. He didnt k lw what to do except hug her and keep reminding her with sweet words and soft gentle pats and back rubs that he was real and she was finally safe.

Her recovery was better than he expected. She forgot all the bad things as they lived together. Slowly she gaineed her strength and confidence and even her smile. The bad memories turned to a toxic lust for pleasure inside her and once a week she would suffer from it. The first time it happened he saw her writhing and hears her scremaing about how she was being taken by the darkness and he saw her body reacting as if simething was slammi ginside her. He tries to help cool her down with cold wash cloths and restraining her when she was losing it and trying to seduce him. And suddenly as she burst from what ever was doing this to her she passed out as if she had been used up and wome with no memory of the incident except she would feel her memories of what happened to her fresh and new.

She broke down crying and clings to him sobbing in his chest and gripping his shirt tightly. He assured her thst she was okay and ssfe and never told her how seducing she was or now he was tempted to take her.

Correction she did temember trying to seduce him but pretended not to aftaid he would leave her side if he knew how badly she wanted him to erase what they did to her with his own methods of pleasure.

The day after she seemed better and even happy he was still around after helpi g her the fiest time. She began to trust hal and hal trusted niya. He knew she was faithful and anything that happened to her was forced. He swore to himself he woud never force his love or desires upon her. He would wait until they both felt the same and share the feelings with her. At least that was his idea of romance.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:27 am