Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Terror under the blood red moon

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Terror under the blood red moon

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:29 pm

"............................"

"Well? What do you think? It's our best idea yet right? Something to give a little scare to our next book? The journey of the dark souls. Monster that roam the world only to feed from another.." Melina couldn't believe the words that came out of her manager's mouth. How in the world would this idea be the best for their next book? Would people even read it?! She only tosses the paper down onto the desk to look at her boss named Lu annoyed.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm going to say this right now; this is the most stupid idea you have tried to write about. How is this idea of yours going to be the best selling book in the city? I mean come on!!! Dark souls? The last idea you had was something about a vampire that roams the world eating energy spirits!" she shouted but Lu shook his head to pout at her.

"Hey, that was a great book! Millions loved it, Melina and you know it!"

"That's because many had the time to fix that and make it sound better. I don't believe many read this stuff just because of how it sounds Lu. We should be better story authors than this." she said but Lu gives it a little though then sighed at her. She was always like this when it came to her thoughts and most of the books they wrote sells or not.

"Look Melina, I get it. You don't like or understand the stories we write but trust me. They will make millions and millions of dollars because people love it! The action. The adventure. The romance. The horror. It's perfect!" he cheers and stands up but she only shook her head to sigh.

"In your head true but you really need to think this through. Would people really read this?"

"*Sighs* Melina, I don't get you. I'm trying to make a point here but if you only had more ideas like the rest then it would be amazing. You're just...or it could be me. You're losing your touch on creating stories."

Melina tenses up hearing that but only looks down to the ground. Why would Lu say that? She knew a friend of hers knew the situation and she was always having trouble with imagination. Now, he's saying that she's not even exciting enough. Lu didn't mean to hurt her like that but it's true. The last books she wrote didn't get many people except a couple but he still helped with a few tweaks. With a though, Lu reaches for some old documents of newspaper to toss it on the desk.

"Here; maybe this will help..."

"What is this Lu?"she asked to look at the newspaper clippings with some notes written down on paper as she studied on some things written down. The paper and clippings said something happening to people late at night. Their's always going to be robbers and burglars out late to steal money or other things from people. What's the big deal about this one.

"Lu..."

"Look at the second picture..."She did that and looked a little confused. The picture showed a wounded man laying in the hospital bed but on his neck had a bandaged cloth that was bleeding with two spots where the blood came from. A wound from the neck as bite marks? How odd.

"Where are you getting at with this Lu?" she asked looking at it.

"I have a little task for you, Melina. I want you to write a book about something regarding this. You know, make it exciting and hot. I want a story that will sell.." he said but she blinks to look at the picture then to him.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait....you seriously think that the one that did this is....."

"Yes! A vampire or some type of vampire that roams the streets of our city! Think about it. Everyone will know it's true but pretty creepy. Just think about it as a second thought." he said excited but she blinks to cross her arms over her chest.

"You have got to be kidding me. Vampires? Seriously Lu? You know those things don't exist in our world or anywhere. Why are you making stories like this to fool people?"

"Hey, it's not silly! It's a good story for our book!" Right. Some silly myth about old undead creatures that are not real but others believe they are. She gets these old stories and tales from people because she never believed in them. When she was growing up, she read old books about them or heard very old tales about them. They scared her way back true but while growing up, she found it rather stupid.

Heck, Melina found it weird for something like that to even happen to think vampires were real and walking through the city. Lu figures she didn't believe him in some way but that will maybe change as long as she remained silent or just went with her thoughts.

"So how about it? Try writing a real good tale for me, Melina. I'll be excited to read it. Just get some needed information and ideas and start writing. Can you do that for me?" he asked with a smile to show his features of sort but she wasn't fazed by it. Taking the papers and notes, she glared at Lu who was happy she'll do it.

"I'll do it once....but I still think it's stupid. What other dumb ideas you have planned? A giant monster herding unknown creatures?" she asked to see him writing that down and laugh. "Ohhh, I like that one. See Melina? You do have some imagination. Good luck!"

"Idiot.." she mutters to leave his office and go back to her own desk. When she left, Lu only thinks about something but didn't tell anyone else for the long time. Meanwhile, in another location in the city a couple people were busy with a few things till some were guarding something. In some metal large cage showed some large black lion who's fur was a jet black. The eyes were dark amber red but it's rare to see lions in this location or close to it. the guards looked at it before keeping him back from the bars.

"Are you sure the boss will want us to keep an eye on this thing? I don't want it biting me." he said afraid but the second sighed smoking a bit to ignore the big cat. "What's your problem? It's in the cage and can't harm us. Just shut up and keep an eye out till the bosses get back.." he said. The other did that but the lion growls in the cage to lay down before curling up in a ball. To say, the lion isn't what it seems to be.

That was a soulless demon vampire named Brandon. He was a very unstable but powerful vampire that came from a known clan in the city. His allies and friends didn't know what happened to him because he got attacked without realizing it. He can't even use his powers to help him out due to the seal that put on him and only the one with magic ability can free him.

He hated that rule for his people but when living with humans he had to obey it. Brandon keeps his eyes shut trying to find some way out of this but winces from a little pulse of magic that flows from inside his veins. The medicine they gave him really burned him inside and out. Even messing up with his magic. The sooner he gets out of this, the quicker he will attack them. For now, he had to wait.

With Melina, she was heading home after a long day at work with the items given to her by Lu. He was still insane for doing this but she will do the stupid book and get it over with. At least her friends understood her in some way with no problem. She drove down the street to get home before her cell phone rang to show it's her friend.

"*Answers phone* Hey June what's up?.........yes, I'm about to head home.......wait, come to pick something up?....why-*stops hearing her speaking*........ugh, why do you leave me with books June? You know I'm always busy.......*Sighs* Alright fine, I'll be there.." she hangs up the phone and goes to make a turn. It seems her friend June had something to give her but what she didn't tell her was something rather important or unknown for her life will change after this.

She showed up at her friends out to knock on the door and wait. Melina checked her phone before seeing the door open and shows her friend June. She seems rather busy about something but Melina blinks to see that. "Oh good, you showed up..." she said.

"Yes, like you asked. Now, what is it that you-" June quickly tosses a book to her which Melina caught in a shock. She looks down at some artificial book that seems like a thousand years old. How in the world did her friend have such a book? Melina was about to ask what was going on before her friend covers her mouth to stop her.

"Listen, I know this is much to ask Melina but can you take this book for me? For some reason, it's giving me weird vibes and I don't feel alright with it. Maybe you can take it for me?" she begs her.

"Really? You're scared of some old book? June, it's not going to do anything to you. It's just a book." she said confused but June shook her head to look at her. "Trust me, Melina. It might sound weird but it's true...just please, keep the book with you...I don't want to have it near me...so take it....I'm begging you." she asked bowing but Melina looks at the book but then down at her friend. She knew she will lose this and her friend asking her for this favor.

"Ugh, alright alright alright! I'll take the book June just stop bowing.." she said to see her friend sit up and hug her tight. Melina only looks at her but feels June pull back. "Thank you Melina. I really owe you for this but you better head home now and quick. I'll call you later.." she said about to head inside.

"Hold on; how long do I have to hold the book?" she asked.

"I'll let you know but just go on home friend. Again thanks." she said before shutting the door. Melina now was standing there holding this book and sighed. She turns away from her friend's door and goes back in her car to head home. She didn't know why but maybe the book could explain how vampires react to humans or something. She might use the book to write the information. She already got home in a few minutes and heads inside but already started taking a shower to get clean. She was already now sitting in her living room to check the book out but it was really really old. She saw the book did explain a few things about vampires of different kinds, even with a something about vampires and virgin blood. They said their blood is very tasty and no vampire could resist the first taste of Virgin blood and hoping to bound them forever.

"*Sighs* Such nonsense...vampires being real? Yeah right. That's what most say an now one could say this book holds powerful abilities too. Oh ha ha ha.." she said sitting but while reading the book, something came to Melina's mind.

When reading this at first, Melina did worry about her friends at the time about this but she kept believing it was all some stupid joke another is pulling. Or someone wearing a vampire costume to tick people. She never seen many of her friends because of this and yet she didn't blame them. She always wanted to tell them it's not true but they wouldn't believe her thinking the books they read were true. Melina knew vampires of all kinds didn't exist and were not real. Everyone believes in something just as her believing in things too. So far this didn't make her fear it but rather curious if it's true.

"Stupid vampires..stupid fake stories. I bet none of this is real so why bother? I bet none of this is real.." she said walking into the kitchen with the book while setting it down on the counter to then check some things before she sees she got three messages from some guys that was trying to hook up with her or just something else but Melina ignores it.

She was not going to date anyone because she believes all men are nothing but greedy pigs. Judging from the last batch that hit on her but only end up with broken noses or got knocked out. Sighing, she deletes the messages before slowly heading to her bedroom to finish up reading. She kept looking through the book bored now till seeing some page that had a so called 'spell' for summoning. She snorts a little in a giggle thinking it's so stupid.

"How lame; this is so fake.....*reads the words* Oh dark seeing eye of the blood vampires; I seek your power. Summon the one that shall aid me in my desired quest. Let he be near and wide but deadly as night. Let the blood spill down from the darkness and let he be free. Unleash the one within." she said reading the page but only shook her head thinking it's stupid. She shuts the book and just gets ready for bed.

However, the spell was real. Where Brandon was, he was sleeping since the other two guards were gone for the night. A spark of energy forms around him before it coated his every inch of his body. This woke him up a little but before doing anything, he disappeared to somewhere else. The guards will not like the news of Brandon being gone from his cage. He didn't know what was going on while shutting his eyes but ends up landing somewhere. He opens his eyes and looks around in the dark, seeing he was in someone's home. Did that mean someone was about to summon him from his trap and free him?!

He wasn't sure who but he would like to know but he would have to wait. His magic was messed up and changing to his human form will take some time. All he could do was rest after the pain felt through his body and wait in the morning.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Terror under the blood red moon

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:06 am

He hides out in the storm drain where the darkness was thick and protective. He laid low and bore the pain waiting it out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:25 am

The night went on as normal with nothing distracting them at the moment. In some time, maybe Brandon can find some way to fix this whole thing. He could gather some magic to get back to his powerful known self. It's possible but he didn't know if he can in the state he was in right now. Knowing how unknown creatures lurked in the city, only time will tell to what will happen. He tried to use some of his power to test it out but a sudden sharp headache hits him to make Brandon stop.

He hissed in some pain under his breath before giving it a second. Even using his magic hurts him so he had to stop either way. From what they did to him, Brandon will get them back for putting him through this. When he gets his power back he will make them suffer.

For now, he needed to rest and also figure out how in the world he got here without them catching them. Right now, they could be working and even doing a few things after finding out about this. With a sigh, he just sleeps through it wanting to remain calm so his magic isn't crazy. In the morning, he will have to find another way to get out of this mess without others finding out.

Meanwhile in a dark part of the city, a man hidden in the shadows was holding his cell phone to his ear. Another was speaking on the other end. Seems things were going his way but what really made him excited was about their caught of the Soulless demon vampire Brandon Maboroshi. One of his followers had caught him and he was waiting for them to go pick him up. He will have the first chance to deliver a deadly blow to the chest to kill him off. He always hated his kind, thinking they were the highest respected vampires in the world.

Even with black blood vampires like him and the others, he felt they were just as dangerous as the soulless demon vampires. From the many years that passed, their clans were always in war. Wanting to tear each other into shreds. Other creatures don't get in the way of the two clans but they were find with that. Some had found peace; others found revenge in it. It's not a lot to say of but some are still curious about it.

Right now, his bloody beating heart was pumping adrenaline through his body from his excitement. While waiting, one follower comes in and bows to the man. "My lord, it seems your other two followers are here.." he said but the man looks down to show one of his glowing eye.

"Oh? Send them in.." he said as the other nods to wave his arm. They walked in to show the guards that held Brandon but it seems they were looking nervous. The man looks at them but sits up right in his chair.

"Carlos and Hal, what is wrong? You both seem a little out of it. Do you have news for me?" he asked as they looked nervous to speak so Hal did it.

"Y-Yes sir.....we know you were waiting for Brandon to be brought here and we caught him.." he started to say.

"Yes?"

"Well, we went to bring him here but.....somehow he was gone."

"................." The man didn't say anything hearing the words from Hal's lips but his lips rose up to let out a snarl. "What?" he said not sounding excited now. Hal got scared but Carlos spoke next.

"Well, we were going there tonight to bring him but somehow, he escaped but don't worry. We have other watchers looking out for him so we can bring him back. So don't worry-"

"You two fools let him escape!? I gave you simple instructions to guard him till it was time to bring him to me! Don't you know how many men and women I lost because of that soulless bastard!?" she shouted that Hal and Carlos winces from it.

"W-we know and were sorry sire! We will make it up to you. We give you our word!" he said but the man only gotten angier to held up his hand and grabs them in a tight hold. They started chocking but was brought towards him. He didn't seem happy now but the men were afraid.

"I know......I gave you a simple task and it seems you failed but no matter. You don't have to worry about it...no more." he hissed before snapping his fingers. Both Carlos and Hal's necks snapped, killing them. Other black blood vampires gathered around before he threw Carlos at the ground where they quickly ate him alive. He kept Hal's body to extend his sharp teeth out and sink them into his neck. The flesh tasted salty from sweat but he only drinks the blood that was pooling to the floor under him.

Another follower watched but she knew he was not happy with failures. The gulps of each intake of Hal's blood only made her guess he was not happy with the failed mission. When he was done, he burns his soul and tossed the body away bored while cleaning the blood off. "Sires?"

The girl that heard her name went over to him and bows. "Yes, My lord?"

"Find that soulless demon vampire and bring him here. Take a group with you and see what you can find. I know he couldn't have got out that simple. It's either someone of his kind helped him..or someone found 'that'." he said.

"You think someone found that old book from a thousand years ago?" Sires asked to see him silent to think. He was told the book was burned up millions of years ago. The pages burned and black with no one able to read it. Somehow, someone recovered the book and re fixed it. Now it's in the hands of someone.

"It's possible but I want you and the group to find that fucker and bring him to me. Send a day group to find something before the next night. Is that clear?" he asked. Sires nods with a bow before a group went over to her. "Yes; as you wish." she said before they would do that when the night comes around again. For now, many of their followers sensed the sun will be rising in a couple hours now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:37 am

Tragelling through the tunels he fell against a wall and groans he was tired and needed rest.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:46 am

In a few hours that passed, the sun had rose in the sky to wake some already in the city. Melina was still sleeping in her bed trying to enjoy the morning but she was happy because she was off today. She turns to the right still sleeping after some time but knew the others that were sleeping will wake up sooner or later. Even if it was a day off, she didn't know this day won't be the same way again. She still keeps sleeping before hearing her alarm ringing again.

She groans turning away from the alarm clock before it begins ringing louder now to make her sigh and open one eye. "Ughhhh...alright, alright. I'm up, I'm up." she mutters to the clock to push a button that stopped the noise. She gets out of bed to stretch a little while wearing a over large shirt that was black and goes to get washed up for today. The book her friend gave her still lays on the counter but she was hoping her friend June will call her to get a time to give the book back. She even remembered what her boss Lu said about studying the news she was given.

Vampires. What a waste of her time. She knew their was no such things but she didn't know why he suggest that. After washing up, Melina heads out of the bathroom and started drying off. She remained silent while humming to herself till she was dressed.

"All done. Now, I need to figure out if I should work on this book idea or just give this book back to June. I mean, usually she would call me about this so I guess I'll go ahead to get some food before that."she mutters and goes from her bedroom to the downstairs kitchen. She was lucky to have cleaned up when showing up last night but still, she was happy to be home. Melina begins taking out some pots and pan to start the stove. She was seeing some news saying something as usual but she sighed cooking some eggs, bacon, pancakes, etc.

"Hi, this is ten 3 news with some updates this morning. Last light, two more victims were found from last night due to the strange attacks that's been happening. Their didn't seem bad injuries after the doctors checked on them but on their necks were two bite marks almost like something from vampires. We don't know how the other two are feeling right now because of this but we hope to learn more about it as we progress with their recovery."

"Sir, could you tell us anything about what you found out from the two victims that were bit the other night?"

"Not really. For now, they are resting in their rooms to recover from the dangerous low blood levels in their bodies. They are lucky to have made it out alive from the attack. Any other details we have is secret and isn't allowed out into public. I hope you understand." he said.

"Thank you. For now, police are warning everyone that hangs out during the late evenings to be careful and not to stay up late. We don't know if this discovery is true or not but please be careful. Back to you, Jamie."

Melina shook her head not believing this but the bites did seem real. Very very real. No why would she believe such lies? It could be some trap that might be going on through out the city right now. She didn't want to be pulled into such lies right now before things became more difficult for her than it already was.

".....Dang it Lu..Why did you have to give me this stupid assignment? I don't even believe in such stupid fairy tails or dark tales others call it. Just bullshit I don't need to be messing with." She muttered under her breath then finishes up her breakfast and decided to give the book back to June. Right now, she didn't seem to want the book either and hoped her friend felt better after her little scare the other night.

Melina wanted to get some things done but just as she heads upstairs, a phone call was heard to show it was her friend June. Speak of the devil and here she was getting ready to call her in her room to speak about the book. Melina picks up the phone to answer it.

"Hey, June."

"H..Hey, Melina. How are you this morning? Doing well?" she asked quietly but the voice sounded like she seems a little sick or something. Melina didn't hear anything else from her friend before June sighed to relax.

"I'm alright......Just getting ready to head to your home this morning."

"Oh? How come?" she asked.

"You forgot? I held onto this book you gave me from yesterday long enough. I'm just getting ready to return it back to-"

"No! I..I mean, No. I don't really want the book because it freaks me out. Something about it is wayyyyyyy off and that is making me afraid of it. I gave you the book to keep. I don't want to keep it Melli."

"Wait seriously? You were serious when you were going to give me this book? But I don't want it either June! That's why I'm giving it back."

"I know...a..and I'm sorry Melina but I just don't want to have that book near me. I feel as if something dark will happen the longer I hold onto the book. Besides, I trust you with anything that might deal with something scary and you know how I am.." she said gripping the phone.

"*Sighs* June.."

"Please Melina. That's why I gave it to you because you are my best friend who I trust. So please...will you just keep it forever? I don't want to feel it near me or see it any longer...."

"June..you said keep it for one day. Only one day and that's it for me to return the book back to you. What made you change your mind?!" she said shocked through the phone.

"Lets just say things I noticed the longer I held the book so again Melli, please I don't want to keep the book. Please just keep it. I'll make it up to you somehow, I promise." June begs but Melli just covers her face to sigh.

"*Groans* Alright, alright fine. I'll keep the book..but you owe me, June."

"Thank you Melli, I will repay you for this somehow. Anyway, I need to go because I have some things to do later. Have a good morning."

"I'll try. Bye June."

Both June and Melina hung up their phones before she shook her head to look at the cell phone then at the counter. The book still rests right there but she wasn't sure what to do with it. She could read a little bit more of the book but maybe at a later time when she comes back home. She really did owe her for this. Big time.

Knowing her trip was off now, she decided to take a little step out for fresh air. She could see not may was out this morning that's no big deal. Their wouldn't be as much noise out here anyway since most in this neighborhood sleeps much longer. Melina wanted to give the book back but she couldn't now since she's stuck with it.

She didn't know why her friend was that freaked out over some million year old book or whatever it was. A book can't do any harm to someone. Melina shook her head and was about to head back in then stops.

"Hmmmmm?" she looks around hearing a mewing noise coming from near by. Strange. She didn't see many cats around here since most stay near the city for food. Was it a stray? The mewing was heard again and she goes to check it out.

She looks to take a peak to see a litter of kitten but it made her relax a little. They were so cute and she did love cats for her age of 25. The mother cat might be out somewhere looking for food so she didn't bother the kittens. She just keeps heading inside of her home to relax for the remaining time of the day.

Meanwhile, humans saw her and decided to keep en eye on her.  Somehow, they found out Brandon's scent was near this area but couldn't pinpoint his main location. They decided to spread out and keep an eye on her and this area. One of the humans reached into his pocket to show a text message from one his boss.

{Text} "Did you find the demon vampire yet? The head leader is growing angry..."

{Text Back} "Not yet sir but we caught his scent around this neighborhood and we see a human woman. We don't know if she's helping him or not but we will keep an eye out just in case he comes around."

{Text back} "Good. Give details when you can. He will only wait for so long..."

{Text back} "Will do.."

After the text, they went back to keeping an eye on their maybe new target.

When the evening came, Melina was busy doing some studying from the book but she was eating ice cream before hand. Most of the things in the book were not too hard to read and most seems to be in some different language. She was able to get some things done, including the writing for the book he gave her. She yaws a little checking the time to get up and look through the room to see if she missed something.

She saw nothing missing and goes to sit back down. It started to get pretty late right now but Melli would be fine since she's sorta off the next day. She will get a chance to speak with Lu later on about how stupid this was. She stood up to make some hot tea for herself to drink to clear her head till something knocks the trash cans over from outside.

"The heck?!" she didn't move from her spot when hearing the noise but she grew a little nervous wondering what it was. Right away, Melli goes over to get a bat from the closet ready to swing at the intruder if needed to. She takes a peek from the window to see nothing or no one outside that made her look a little more confused.

She knew she heard something but out of the corner of her eye, she spots something laying near the front. "......black fur?" She quickly unlocks the door and looks around seeing no one but cars that sometimes drives by. She then hurries over down the front of her steps and looks where she saw the black paw. Melina was right; it turns out she saw a black cat but not a normal cat. This one had glowing green eyes but it seems a little more bigger than a normal kind of cat.

Melli didn't say anything looking at the poor creature, lifting one hand to touch the for the black fur feline. She felt how soft and warm his fur was to make her have more questions to what type of cat this was. She blinks looking at it but when her fingers drew even close to it's neck, it opens one eye and hisses angry at her.

"Woah, easy kitty. I won't hurt you......" she said worried about it but sees him looking at her before falling on his side. Melli could see that he was weak and maybe hurt from the inside out. Even for her, she usually takes in stray animals before getting help the next day so why not?

"........" he didn't move but lays on his side before Melli sets the bat down and goes into her house. Minutes later, she came back with a thick soft blanket to pick him up in her arms slowly as he meows a little angry at her.

".....I said take it easy, kitty cat. I won't harm you..but you need to let me check you so nothing is badly hurt...." she said petting it's head but Brandon sees her trying to pet him but hisses again to make her stop. He must felt really defensive about someone touching him. She just lets out a sigh not afraid of the hissing but wishes his recover. She knew she couldn't leave him out there before someone else harmed him for no reason so he would take over.

When she gets inside the house, the humans that watched her all day had one text a message to the hidden group. They told her they found Brandon and even more, they seem to have found a human that had no idea what she got herself into.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:48 am

When heading inside, he sees some relief since most of her windows were shut or some open. The smell of tea caught his nose but he begins struggling wanting to be set down. "Hey, easy I told ya. I know you don't like others holding you but I need to see what is wrong...why don't you just rest here.."she sets the cat down and goes to find a first aid kit for him.

He sees her leaving the room to the kitchen but another pulse of pain was felt through his body to make a major headache hit him. A pained hiss left the cat before feeling dizzy. As Melli came back, she saw the cat slumped down tired and she went to take care of it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:52 pm

Melli kept checking on the cat, trying to figure out what was wrong with him but she was a little confused. No bruise, no blood, not even any scars or wounds were seen on him. She wonders if this cat was being starved to death but she didn't know much. How in the world could she help this kitty cat with nothing seen wrong with him? "*Sighs* Now what do I do? I get most animals would have had wounds of something when attacked. So why isn't this one...." she mutters to herself to look at him. She noticed the cat's breathing was a little off for now before growing a little worried now.

"Easy man, you're in safe hands now. I'll do what I need to do to get you better..I just need you to stay calm with me and I'll help you to my best ability." she said worried to the cat about to pet it's head but it moves away trying to swipe at her hand to only miss and fall. She sees him try to run away but another wave of pain flows through his body to make Brandon stop and fall limp on his side. It was way too much and he couldn't hold it back much longer.

His magic was going off the charts and in any second, it would explode. Due to the magic seals on him, he would be dead in a matter of minutes. Brandon heard the human get close to him again trying to help him but he hisses and snarled again to think she didn't get it but he did smell something familiar. His eyes opened up once more to look up at the counter seeing the book. Brandon couldn't believe his eyes...was that the same book he knew for many years ago?

'No way.......is that.....I thought the book was burned years ago and yet it seems like nothing happened to it. I need...I don't know if she might understand this....but I might as well give it a shot.......' Brandon couldn't move and his breathing was getting worse now that Melli grew worried about the kitty cat. What was wrong with him and why?

"Easy kitty....I'll figure out how to help you...just hold on-"

'Stop that human. Right now, I need you to hear me out and get the book. Go and fetch the book..on the counter and I'll tell you what you have to do..'

Melli gasped hearing a muscular male tone of voice in her mind but she looks back and forth to wonder where it came from. No one was here and she didn't see anyone outside. Was she now having hallucinations now. Melli shook her head to clear her mind but her eyes looks at the cat again.

She tried ignoring the voice and thought it was just her. "Okay, focus....just focus..I hope I'm not going insane from hearing unknown voices in my head now. I know lu will get a laugh out of that if it's true..." she said about to try helping the cat once more.

'Didn't you hear me?....get...the.....book.....the book will help.....me get well. You need to do this....before I end up dying human..' the voice spoke once more in Melli's mind that freaked her out but she stood up looking around to see who or what the voice came from.

"Hey, who's there!? If this is some stupid prank, it's not funny!" she calls out but the voice sighed still in her mind.

'I'm not joking with you human, it's just me, the cat your trying to help! You need to get the book before I end up exploding because my whole body is killing me from intense pain flowing through!...the book has something that might be able to help. Just get it!' the voice commanded to make Melli looking annoyed but sighed. She really did have to be losing it but wonders if it's the cat that's speaking to her. He didn't move as much but he was twitching now. Not waiting to argue, she goes to get the book and sees it resting on the counter still.

Melli rushes back over to the cat and sits down near him. "Okay crazy voice in my head. I got the dang book. Now what do you need for me to do?"

"Gugh.......open the book to page 21AB and hold it out for me to read the third paragraph with your fingers. Once I do that, guide your finger across my stomach...hurry!' she didn't know what to do but did as the voice said. She opens the book to the page he said and sees it's one of the unreadable pages she didn't get. However, the words were glowing this time and she could somehow read them.

She didn't lower the book down to him so Brandon could read but she just looks at the words in the book to make her brown eyes almost glow. 'What are you doing? Lower the book for me to rea...read..you can't read it.....just hurry up a..and let me...' his power was starting to hurt him worse now that it was ten times bad. This pain was unbearable for him that he passed out that made her notice.

"Kitty!" she looked at the book page but taking a deep breath, she puts two fingers under the words and begins to read. "Cursed magic that flows within, unseal the one you have in your chains. I command you to undo this curse and release the beast within. With my two fingers that's used for this spell...I now command you to unseal this soul." she finishes reading to see her fingers now glowing a flamed like color with a circle showing under the cat. Melli gasped seeing such power that she looks scared about this.

"Kitty....." she then remembers what he told her to do with the fingers. She lowers them down and guides to across his stomach and moves back. Melli waited for something to happen before she sees the kitty open it's eyes and screech out rather loud. She winces from the noise but saw some magic binding chains breaking all around the kitty. She then feels a strong force of power going through her home that she shield her eyes again.

She couldn't see for a few seconds till she heard the cat screeching and spatting all over the floor but that wasn't what scared her. She sees him now growing or having some flames around it's body. Brandon couldn't control his magic as it grew out of control. Melli didn't know why but the cat was growling at her now as it's eyes were a golden green color now.

"....T..the hell.."

"Run....now!' She quickly shook her head and tried to run away from the whole thing but the magic grew louder. A wave of magic blasted around the cat as it lets out a pained cry. Melli got caught in the blast and slams against the wall hard leaving some cracks. The air was filled with exploding noises and shaking that nothing remained but smoke and burning noises. The outside spies sees that and goes ahead with going over and seeing what was going on.

Turns out either the cat was dead or the girl that took him in was able to unlock the seal placed on Brandon. Now, they had to hurry and get this over with.

Minutes later, the noises died down and the only thing seen was a house ruined with fire burning the carpet to holes seen all through her home. Melli was knocked out against the wall with some blood seen near her head but she groans from the throbbing pain. She slowly opens her eyes to see her home destroyed but she then noticed a man laying on his back with nothing else to do.

He was just laying there and worse off, he was bare naked too! She shuts her eyes to feel a pained migraine coming to make her try to do something by gripping the coffee table near by. Melina used her strength to sit up on her knees to get help but suddenly slips.

She yelps to hit her head against the edge and hit the ground. More blood was seen running down her head with her feeling dizzy and light headed. She tired to move but because of the throbbing pain, she slides down from the wall and hits the floor knocked out.

Brandon, however, woke up with a hold of his head but felt tired. He slowly sits up to look around but looked at his hand that flexed open and closed. He looks around seeing where he was then remembered the human that somehow unlocked him. It was impossible since humans were not able to read the text in the book unless.....he turns to see the knocked out Melli on the floor and goes over slowly to see if she was still alive. He puts two fingers near her neck and feels a weak heart beat. She was alive but knocked out from the blast.

He knew his magic would do something like this but never this powerful. Guess the magic in the book was more dangerous than he thought. And yet, this human was able to free him. Brandon had to figure out a plan here to get away but he checked his magic to make a cell phone appear. He opens it and enters a cell phone number and waits for someone to pick up.

The cell phone rings for a little while he waited but seconds later, it goes to voice mail. "OH come on. Why can't that idiot answer the phone when I really need them? *Sighs* I need to get out of here before those bastards find me.." he said but then looks down at the girl who still was knocked out. He couldn't leave her like this but Brandon knew others might be after her. He lets out a sigh and was about to pick her up before hearing a knock on her door.

"!!!" He wonders who it was but guesses it was someone he didn't know. He looks to see through the window who it was and knew it was the enemy. They were waiting now but before Brandon could do anything he quickly picks her up and got ready to run till the door got blasted down.

They saw Brandon carrying her bridal style but he snarled seeing them. Brandon knew they were the ones that drugged him way back and got him caught. "Don't move, vampire or else we'll shoot.." he said but Brandon sighed to growl again.

"........................."

"What? Afraid we got you surrounded now, vampire? You and the girl are coming with us. The boss will like to ask you a few questions.." another said but Brandon still ignored them while setting Melli down on a chair.

"Really? You think I would go anywhere with you fools? You think you can hold down a beast like me?.." he said before to them as they keep their guns aimed at Brandon but he only cracks his neck.

"Stop or else!" they aimed still ready to fire but Brandon felt his eyes change to a blood red. He suddenly disappears within the darkness. Gun shots were heard in the room while Brandon slashes at the men around him one by one. Blood spilling and splattering all against the floor and walls. He got blood on himself too but he didn't stop till all of them were dead. During this, Melli slowly woke up with a headache hearing the screaming.

'W..what is that noise?..is t..that screaming?' she thought but when she opened her eyes a little more, she was caught in a view of red. Crimson blood red as something was slashing at something. She gasped afraid to see it was that same man she saw up and about as he beaten up or ripped apart the enemy by him. He was now coated in blood from all this but looked at the last one as he gripped his throat tightly.

The man was chocking now trying to get away from his grip but Melli grew afraid to see the grip and how strong he was. "Seems you lost.........." he said angry but his eyes still remained the same.

"Let me go monster! You will not live for long after our boss finds out! You'll be dead just like she will!" he shouted but Brandon only sighed to look at him.

"Let him.....besides, I'll get rid of them just like I did you and your buddies.....either way, I got one more to kill now.." he said slamming the man against the wall by the throat but Melli's eyes widen to see sharp canine like fangs showing up past his lips to lower down and sink his teeth into the man's throat. Melli shook seeing this as the man chocked a bit feeling him being drained of blood quickly. She shook from this but looks away from all this.

'This can't be real; this can't be real. Vampires and monsters are not real...' she told herself hearing the chocking noises of the other guy from being drained. Seconds later, the noise was gone and it was quiet. Brandon pulls his teeth back while gripping the enemies throat to spit the flesh out. He drops the dead body while his front and mouth was coated in his blood before looking to Melli.

She got afraid seeing that and backed up slowly as Brandon walks over to her. He gets near her since she was trapped in between the wall but he looks to her only to ask. "Are you alright?"

Melli didn't say anything but quickly scream out in fear from all this to make Brandon cover his ears. However, after a few seconds she passed out from fear. Brandon catches her in his arms and looks to her. Yeah, this was turning out great. He shook his head looking at her but knew she couldn't stay here because others will find out. Brandon picked her up and carries her out before using his powers to find things that was not damaged and take them with him. He teleported them to another location where he was staying with others like him. He just hopes she won't freak out when waking up.

After he left, the destroyed house was set ablaze burning down. No one would know about it except the human news. Now Brandon was heading back home with a new guest or maybe soon, his eye magic mage.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:16 am

He was careful unsure if he could teust or not
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:34 pm

Brandon only kept driving down the road, looking around with his eyes and making sure nothing was following him. He knew the others would freak out finding him with a human of all people. Going to a secret location that no one else but him and others like him knew about. He even thought about how his father would react. Great. Another headache to another problem he didn't want to deal with. He only keeps driving down the road but makes a left turn into the forest away from the city.

He takes out his phone and dials a number while it was set near his ear. The phone rings for a couple seconds before someone picks up. "Hey, it's me. No, I don't have time to ask about it right now. I just need you to open the gates as soon as you see a white car. No, I don't have mine so I had to borrow..*Hears voice on phone* No, I don't know where Jon is but when I get my hands on him he'll be lucky I won't strangle him."

The voice on the phone was still talking as Brandon keeps driving down the road through the trees. "No, Just keep an eye out. Oh, and.....bring a first aid kit and some food, pillow, and blanket........I'll be there in five minutes." he said before hanging up the phone and keeps on driving.

The followers already lost him but was seeing her house burning down into ashes, making them think she was dead now. They phone the leader to tell the news but he didn't take it well with the shouting. The fire department found out about the fire and did their best to put it out and see if anyone was inside. Nothing was found at the moment.

Brandon finally shows up near some lake that had a wide tall black gates that was surrounding a wide location of land but this was leading back or near the city so some can see the lights. He only waits to see the front gates and honks the car once. He waited for a while to see the gates open up for him. He drives on through and quickly parts in front of a large house. Brandon turns the car off and gets out after getting some magic to create some clothes for himself to see another man waiting for him. He wore a muscle shirt with jeans but he was looking a little confused to why Brandon was showing up and not in his car.

"You seem to have a rough night, Brandon....reason?" He asked.

"Lets just say a little run in..and not the fun one." he said going to the back seat and opens the door while the man named Jon looked a little confused.

"I don't get it. What could you mean by--" He stops speaking when seeing him take Melina out of the backseat and held her in his arms. Jon didn't say anything but was in shock, looking at her then to Brandon.

"You......dude.."

"Yes, I know...but I sorta ruined a lot right now for her. I know I'm going to get an ear full from my father but now is not the time. She got hurt and I think you and Kate can help heal her. And fast." He said.

"You've got to be kidding me, Brandon!? Don't you know how pissed off your father will be to find out you brought a human to this location!? I thought they were to hide in their world and we are in here. The only humans that can come here are-"

"The eye magic mages I know but now is not the time. She needs medical help or else she'll die from blood loss. Now help me get her things inside and just help!"

He walks by Jon but he looks at Brandon taking Melina inside to sigh. "Damn it all, his father will not be happy about this shit.." he grumbled before getting her things that was in a box and follows him inside.

~Hours later~

Melina was still knocked out but she turns her head after her so called nightmare. She didn't know what to do or think about but wonders if she was only lost in her dreams. She turns her body to the side still trying to stay in this silent quiet world of hers till she heard some voices in the background of her place. The noise was growing louder now before she shifts again to open her eyes.

She saw she's not in her burning home but in a fancy room with the light on. The location was warm with nothing open before she shuts her eyes again from the headache. The voices were heard again before she feels someone touching her cheek to tap it gently.

"Come on now...wake up. You can't be sleeping in and out like this.." said the voice to make Melina snap her eyes open to sit up quickly. She looked around in a panic before seeing a female there with Jon who was looking right at her. She keeps gripping the blanket in her hands before looking more confused.

"Huh, she's not too bad looking for a human.." the female said but Jon sighed to ignore that. "Cut it out Kate. Hey human....are you alright? Can you hear me well? See well?" he asked Melina gently but she only nods to his questions not sure what was going on.

"........................."

"Seems she's good now......though, I never thought that Brandon would-"

"Shhhhh.."

"W..who are you people? Where am I?" she asked but held her head from the pounding headache she got.

"Easy now, little human. You are in a secret location right now but that only for another time. You are pretty lucky to for something like that." she said but Jon hears another shout from the lower level that means Brandon was having another argument with his father.

"............Wait....a secret location?"

"Yes but again; we will explain later on or Brandon will after he's done with his little.....conversation with his father." he said hearing more shouting while Melina winces from the noise while she was holding her head. She did look up at them again but noticed their features including the sharp fangs.

"..Oh no, don't tell me.....a..are you guys......"

"Soulless demon vampires? Yes. Trust me sweetheart, we are deadly real. No fake props from the movies you humans watch. All real see?" she said poking her fangs to show some blood from where the tip poked her. Melina got pale seeing that but grips the sheets. Before they asked, she screams out like she did with Brandon to make the other two cover their ears.

At that time, she feels the female cover her mouth to try calming her down but Jon groans feeling his ears ringing. "Geez, she's one shit of a screamer. Almost went deaf there.." he grumbled.

"Not now idiot." kate said angry to him but knew Brandon and his father heard that. Minutes later, some running was heard to see another female but she was holding more bandages for Melina while looking at the ones she's had. They were helping her but Melina had so many questions but maybe she will ask another time without freaking out.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:08 am

They sat down to see if she was alright
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:01 pm

Melina keeps away from them still afraid that vampires were real. Real vampires of all kinds were living in the city with humans. And no one was even known about it! She just keeps looking down a bit more before seeing Kate only walk over and checking her temperature just in case to make her jump. "Easy now; I won't bite. I don't even drink human blood as much when I was younger. So don't worry about it.." she said.

"Oh sure, tell her things that will help her feel more comfortable with us." Jon said but feels Kate smack the back of his head with a hiss of pain leaving his mouth. "Ow, that fucking hurt you know! You didn't have to hit me!"

"I had to so you don't be stupid and freak her out more! However, I worry about what Brandon's father will do when he finds out....well, he already knew about you." she explains to see Melinda getting more nervous.

"Wait; are you going to give me up and let that guy kill me!?! I mean..I don't want to be a monster's snack after I just woke up! If you can just leave me alone and let me leave then I will be gone like I was never here." she said nervous but Kate and Jon sighed.

"Trust me; if it was that easy, we would have left you alone in another place as if all this is a dream. However..." she started to say.

"You saw everything Brandon did so...we can't let you go because you know too much about us. You were not to see anything that happened tonight but you did. So no, you can't leave but you're stuck with us." Jon said but Melina now felt more paler and sick, holding her head as if she was dizzy.

"Please please please tell me I'm dreaming right now. This can't be happening to me right now....I have to be sleeping..."

"Sorry love, your wide awake and not dreaming. If you were, you would have woken up already." Jon said teasing her but kate hits him again to say it's not a good time to joke. She looks to her but only grew worried to see how Melina was freaking out about this. Sorta reminds her of her own human who freaked out himself without passing out like a girl. That was too cute to watch.

"S..so I'm stuck here...I'm dead. I'm so so so dead!" she said in a panic tone.

"Again, calm down. You are not going to die.....well, depends on what the leader thinks." Kate mutters.

"What is that suppose to mean!?!"

"Meaning you could die or......" he didn't finish due to the door opening up to stop them from talking. They looked up seeing the maid as she was afraid from the shouting and destruction from either his father and Brandon.

"What is that?"

"That..would be two family members in some argument." Kate said hearing the shouting.

~Downstairs/meeting room~

A woman was sitting at a chair looking silent while watching a man holding Brandon by the throat. His sharp nails almost cutting into his skin to make him bleed. His dark green eyes just burning holes through Brandon's own that he wanted to rip his throat out. He found out what his son had done and isn't taking it very well.

"You idiot...you fucking dumb idiot!" the man shouted out that his fangs were shown from his lips to know he was just like Brandon. As for him, he was gripping the man's wrist while feeling his death grip around the throat.

"Is that all you will call me even if your my father, old man? You got to really get over that."

"How dare you!? How dare you, my own son, bring a human in our home! You know the rules for bring one here and she saw you on top of that. Have I taught you anything boy!?" he shouted to slam Brandon to the ground as the table broke from the impact. Brandon coughs from the crash but sits up to wipe the blood from his lip.

"For millions of years; we are to only help who we can and that excludes humans that don't know us history. Only the ones that we have as our allies are to help and bound by us. You know she's not one of us.."

"I know that but she was able to read the text from the old book...humans can't do that-"

"I know that! She's just a human or someone wrote the words in the book to help her!"

"You know that's not true! She read it with nothing helping her. I'm telling you old man, she's not what she thinks she is. She's-"

"I don't want to hear it. You shouldn't have helped her but let the fires destroy the clues that shows who we are. We are to leave no trace of that, even the humans that sees which hasn't happened in many years live their lives normal...and yet you brought her here!"

"I had no choice! She lost everything because of me and she was only trying to help me when she had no idea what I was. I can't just leave her-"

"And yet you let the followers of the enemy find out you got a human. She knows a little much Brandon and now she knows our kind live with the humans. What you know isn't helping but you could have endangered us! Endangered the demon vampires that live as the rest! Don't you give a damn about anything for your people!? Do you not know what happened the last time a human was known of us and the attack? Have you forgotten that!?"

"Of course I do remember and I never forgot! That's why I give my all when it comes to helping anyone in need. I don't leave someone behind due to my mistake father. I already caused enough crap to happen tonight and now...I need to do what is needed to make things right."

"*Growls angry* You little.....brat! I should-"

"Dear..." He stops to look over to his beloved wife/mate that stood up slowly from her chair and walks over to them. She looked so gentle; almost like a goddess but she reaches to touch her husband's cheek in hopes of calming him down.

"Beloved?"

"My love......I think you should go easy on our son. I mean, he was doing what is right and you know by code of our laws, we have the right to help someone..even if it's a human." she said softly to him.

"I know that but he broke the law and the human saw him! She saw what he is, what he's done to the followers, she knows a little too much..." he warns.

"But not a lot. Even if she did, she knows the truth and sees what happened. Even if we let her go, she might say something due to her fear of what she's seen. She has become a target for the enemy and if we let her go..they might do their best to find her and torment her for the truth and where we are..." she said but lowers her hand to look at Brandon. She bends down to touch his cheek and uses her powers to heal him.

"By far as this argument, Brandon did the right thing to help her and save her life. For now, she needs rest but I'm afraid she'll have to be sworn or taken care of. You both know this.." she said to her husband and Brandon. They didn't say anything to one another but Brandon knew. If he wanted to really save her life, he had to make her join their alliance. What a pain.

Brandon stood up after a couple seconds and looks at his mother but not as his father who was still furious with him. "This is all yours boy..you better make sure to fix it or else I'll do it." he warns.

"Leave me to this father. I will deal with it. Now, if we are done, can I leave?" he said angry but his mother sighed to gently nod. Brandon took that as a sign and turns to leave while slamming the door. His parents stood there silent but his wife looks down to turn and sit back down.

"My beloved, why did you.."

"Brandon is also my son love and I think he's done the right thing so please...lets have trust in our boy.." she said as her husband sighed to shake his head.

"If that is what you wish...fine. I'm going to keep an eye on that human because I still don't trust her....we will see what her choice will be."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:47 am

He wasnt sure what to do but thinks deeply trying to feel better
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:11 am

He went to check on what he could do and ask for another to help him but for now, he will give Melina time to recover. He got no word from Kate and Jon about her waking up but maybe Lu can be of some help towards this. Hours later, Kate and Jon already did what they could as Melina was sitting in a chair all good but still afraid to what they will do to her. Are they going to kill her? Brainwash her? Eat her till she's nothing but skin? The feeling made her scared and sick but Kate told her things will be fine....in some way.

"You have the worried expression of someone about to die." Jon said.

"You sure never stop talking do you?" Melina said but he shrugs not really finding it insulting.

"You need to stop talking or shut up, Jon. You're not helping." Kate said.

"Sorry Geez..." he mutters.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:25 pm

Brandon hated living there like that wantong to be free he didnt like invadersbeither and went to see if anyone else tresspasse
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:16 pm

So far, nothing seems out of the ordinary and no one was here so he lets out a sigh and heads in the building to see how she was doing. Hoping she was not angry with him or at least she won't scream at him. While heading back in, he passes Lu that was reading the book on something and spots him.

"Hey, what's up with you Brandon? Bad mood?" he asked walking by him.

"Uhhh, you could say that in some way..hard to explain but yeah. I mean, it's been a rough night for me." he said.

"Yeah...we all heard thanks to your dad. He sure was angry about you bringing a human here and to make it worse, she saw everything you did." he said but Brandon only glares at him to make Lu stop talking. He hates to be reminded about it but he knew he messed up. He just wanted to fix it.

"Sorry; didn't mean to upset you Brandon. Though, where is the human then? Is she still in the medic room?"

"Yes. I get the word she's still there but my father wants me to fix all this so maybe you can help me with that. I either have to let her join us because she saw too much or we have to kill her. He always thinks doing the murder is better for everyone. It's dumb but I'm not going to complain about it. It's his choice. I mean, I know their are other ways to deal with this without killing. Guess he's just as stubborn as much." he said walking down the hall to the medic room.

"Well, I'm excited to see this new girl human today. I bet she's really cute or something. I wonder what she's like....is she pretty? Sexy? strong?" he said as they stood in front of the doors to Brandon shaking his head and opens the door. Kate and Jon looks up seeing them and the same for Melina.

She looks ahead but her eyes widen in shock as Lu's did the same.

"........................Lu?"

"..Shit....Melina?"

"Wait, you know one another?" Kate and Jon asked at the same time as Melina just keeps looking at him then slowly became angry that Lu got nervous.

"Yeah...we do. She was one of my employees at this book store building where we were making millions from stories. She didn't like my stories but others seem to. I guess..she's the human you saved tonight Brandon?"

"Yeah? But this didn't explain that you knew her of all places. And you never told me?" he said while Lu rubs the back of his head to think of a way to explain but got nothing. Melina only sighed to look away but she did ask one thing.

"I'm guessing since your here, boss, you're one of them too aren't you?" she said.

"Uhhh yyyeeahhhhhhhhhh...yeah. I am." he said to hear her sigh.

"Great. Even my idiot boss is one of you vampires. How wonderful.."

"Well, that's insulting.."

"She's spicy for a chick.." Jon said but Kate slaps the back of his head to hear another hiss.

"............................."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:43 pm

Shes right you are an idiot for crossing me. And hiding something from me. Ill be watching you closer from now on. " brandon growled and his stare started to burn into lus mind.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:14 am

"Hey, don't blame me for that one! I was only trying to show a little worry about her too. I had her work for me for many years after her rises and falls. Don't you think I deserve a little respect for that?" Lu said with his arms crossed but the others were not falling for it. Not even Melina who's worked for him for many years now to see how he acts.

"Sure Lu and look where it got you. On the edge of the knife by Brandon and the others. What if his father finds out you kept this from him? You know how he hates secrets." Kate said to see Lu grow pale a little. His father was not as bad as Brandon's father since he is the leader in the other section of the city. He was stationed with Brandon's group so it's nothing serious.

"Please don't remind me."

"Just a thought man.." Jon said.

"Enough. Lu, just make sure you hear me well. I will get you later after talking with the lady here. You really had done did yourself good but in a bad way. Don't hide anything from me again. Got it?" he snarled to see Lu grumble and nod understanding. When he did, Brandon calms down and turns his gaze to Melina who was looking silent after hearing them talk.

"As for you, I take it they were able to heal you and help you recover." he asked to see Melina moving her arm and hand but she was alright.

"Yeah, I'm fine for the time being. I just can't believe this is even happening now. Even knowing you guys are..."

"Soulless demon vampires.." Jon finished for her but gets another slap to the back of his head by Kate. "Stop hitting me, woman! That hurts!"

"Then stop being an ass.." she said.

"So...it's true then. You guys, including my idiot boss, that you are vampires?" she said to see them nod.

"Yeah we are. We may not seem like it since we look as any other human would look but true. We just hide our nature from others because it's not just vampires that live in this city walls. Their are other creatures that live in the city too. Even our enemies.." Joe said.

"Enemies?"

"Yeah. The black blood demon vampires. They are like us but instead of that, they have black blood that can really pack a deadly punch. Lets just say it's something humans don't want in their blood stream. Ours can be just as deadly but not as theirs since they turned to the darkside for power, love, and other kinds of shit." Joe said.

"Uh huh...."

"it's hard to explain but we will in due time. However, I came here to check on you and ask something of you. Or Lu for example." Brandon said while looking at her. "Due to you seeing and learning so much, I'm afraid you know we can't let you leave from here. Other creatures in this city will be on the look out and trying to hunt you down. Including the enemy so...."

"I have a choice then. Either stay here and be under your protection or get killed if I refuse right?" she said guessing.

"Huh, that's right. But how-"

"From my own thoughts and in the situation I'm in. I got no other choice. I mean, I feel like I already lost my house and things will be very hard for me if I refuse because I'll be dead. So.......wait, is this because I was able to read that page in the book? I mean, I didn't know it was hard because I could read it clearly." she said.

"Yeah, that was weird. We know only eye magic mages are able to read the book but for some reason, you were able to read it like it's nothing. That's pretty interesting but creepy." Lu said.

"You find me a human weird....geez, that came out wrong even from you, Lu. But it's not my fault you are always the dumb one in things like this." she said with arms crossed her chest.

"Not funny love..Not funny."

"So either way, you know that much but right now, we are doing our best to survive and keep an eye out just in case of enemies or creatures trying to attack us or go after others that they wish to feed on. Though for you, I get the feeling you'll be here for a while...if you agree that is."

She looks to Kate hearing her say that but sighed to look down. "I don't have much of a choice because it's either; kill or be killed right now. From my point of view, I'm still stuck with the two choices."

"She's right. So you can; stay under our protection and join this group. WE will make sure nothing happens to you or well..I will. Due to the point that I dragged you in this, It's my responsibility to keep you under my watchful eye. You even get to live in this mansion hideout with your own room, food, etc. You can keep yourself trained here with both physical and magical abilities if you have any. Though, if you're able to read the words in the book you might...."

"Anything else I should know? Will you tell me and answer any questions I have about things in this group?" Melina asked.

"Yeah, we all will help explain things you don't understand. You can even look up our profiles in the main library to see what else you wish to know. Keep in mind, we will even let you get discounts from places and other things. I always wanted another female to join the pack and I'm happy we got one if you wish to still be here." she said.

"As for the book, we also need to see how you read it so clearly to free Brandon because if you didn't, he wouldn't be here but a bloody mess of guts and gore." Lu said but thinks. "That sounds good for a book idea..."

"Not really.." Kate and Joe said at the same time. Brandon sighed before looking to Melina again and sits on the bed to look down at the ground.

"So...what is your choice Melina? Do you want to stay in our group and keep on living? Or wish to end your life right now by one of us due to now wanting to? You already know too much and as my father stated, we can't let you go.." he said and looks to see her think. Melina already knew her life was rough but this takes the cake. Knowing her home is gone, she might be something else, and seeing this world she thought she knew was different. What other choice did she really have?

With a sigh, she looks up at Brandon and the rest. "I'm not ending my life here when it's been a roller coaster for me. I'll join..." she said to see Brandon nod and the others agree.

"Alright. I'll let the rest know, including my father. You take the time to rest up alright?" he said before standing up and leaving.

"Well, with that settled, about that book idea-" he started to say to feel Brandon grab his shirt and turn seeing him. "Hey!!!"

"You're not out of the woods yet, Lu. You got a lot of explaining to do to me and my parents. Lets go.." he said pulling him by his shirt as Lu grumbles being dragged away. Melina didn't say anything but shook her head to see Kate and Jon snickering at that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:24 am

He had long suspected that he was associating with the black blood vampires but he had never shown signs of secrecy from them until now he wasnt strong enough to obtain the information yet but he was sure his parents could. Lu didnt go wuietly tryi g to weasel out of it but brandon didnt fall for anything he said
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:49 pm

"You can't be that angry with me can you? I was just trying to keep every human in our section safe? Was it wrong for me to help Melina with giving her the best job?" Lu said still being dragged but Brandon didn't reply to him still walking. He still was a little heated from Lu not saying anything to him about this. How he already knew Melina and had her working with others of his kind.

"................"

"So....still mad?" he said before Brandon stops in front of two doors and sighed. Brandon turns his head to look at him but right there, Lu saw his eyes glow a demonic red color wanting to almost drain him dry. That made Lu really afraid since he's never seen that glare in years. Brandon only did that if someone really really pissed him off.

"Nevermind.."

He shook his head looking ahead and opens the door to show his parents but another man standing there. Lu knew from the power flowing in the room. It was his father that was wearing a business suit but drinking some blood red wine offered to him by Brandon's father. Lu cursed under his breath before getting dragged into the room as the doors slam shut.

Meanwhile, Melina was giving some hot food and tea to get some strength back while Kate and Jon was watching over her. They did answer some questions and other things she wished to know about them. So far, they answered many questions about their race and how things work around here.

"Alright, after you heal up we have to get you signed in or giving your oath to remain here. I know it's a lot but think of this as something else fun." kate said.

"Yeah I can try...without the possible chance of getting killed." she mutters as Jon sighed looking at her.

"Still stingy.." Jon said but Kate glared at him which made him silent.

"Either way; don't worry. Since you swear your life and soul to being here..you will be fine..." she said making sure she knew.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:47 pm

Brandon was a little worried and said lottle exceptntonanswer her questions. She seemed to want to learn more about him that the athers and he answered every single one no matter what she asked.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:02 am

"Wow, and I thought I talked too much. For a human, she sure asks a lot of questions." Jon said but Kate glared at him that made him look away whistling. It's dangerous to ask something without getting a death glare from her. Melina didn't say anything but lets out a sigh after a few minutes.

"Don't blame her, Jon. I mean, we all did the same thing way back when we were younger. People have the freedom to ask questions no matter what they are. Or if their about someone else." she said angry with him.

"Geez, chill. I was only asking to make sure. Humans are really weird but I guess even I can't ask that without you wanting to hit me do you?" he said to see her hiss again. Melina blinks from this but Brandon shook his head doing a facepalm.

"Jon..Kate...not helping you guys." She mutters to them.

"Oh..Sorry." they said at the same time.

"So...what do I do now? Since I'm going to be joining. Shouldn't I have to sign something or do something as an oath? She asked looking at the two of them. They only begins to think about something that made it wonder what will happen now. Melina will know something and what she is getting herself into. However, she hopes for something of a fix.

"Why don't you rest up, Melina? After you do that, we will talk about that. Brandon would but he's still in the meeting with his parents and that idiot Lu." Jon said rubbing her cheek thinking about what Brandon's parents will do to Lu. She knew they took rules and partnerships serious so if someone were to double cross them, they wouldn't live as long.

"Hey question; are their more vampires like you here in this place?" she asked.

"Yeah, a lot more and with humans that took the oath just like you. However, their a little special which will be checked on later. We need to make sure we are not wrong or right about this." Jon said while Melina seems a bit confused from what he was saying.

"Ummmmmm, should I ask?" Melli said nervous like.

"Nope..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:51 am

She had decided that she liked brandon. He was hobest and hid nothing. She already distrusted lu for not telling her any of this.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:23 am

"So...what do I need to do through all this? Same with the oath I need to take?" Melina wasn't sure how to start with all this but Kate and Jon sighed to smile at her. They were given orders to do everything in their power to help her understand.

"Trust us, girl. We will help you but for now, we have to get you signed in through the oath first." Jon said while smiling at her but Melina was a little nervous seeing that smile. Was the oath something dangerous or something related to a thing they do? Kate shook her head but turns to look at Melina.

"Here; to answer you. We are doing a blood oath. We just need to take some blood from you and have you sign a page in the book that you somehow got from your friend. However, once you do that the book will belong to you. No other person will be able to read it but you. Think of it as something like a blessing." she said.

"Right..a blessing that is to keep me alive from being killed. Sounds...disturbing." Melina mutters but sees Joe walk over to the counter and pick up the same book he was shown. It was still as it was but Melina blinks looking at it and then at the other two.

"You know, we had no idea you had this book or your friend. For some reason, it almost makes it seem like nothing happened. This book was burned up years ago and now it was fixed up like nothing happened." she said examining the book in her hands to see it glowing with power. "Though, I guess the book choose it's new master which is you Melina...."

"I really don't get how a book picked me..*takes book holding it* I mean, is that even possible? For a book to have a mind of it's own?" she said looking at it but Kate shrugs unsure herself.

"You got me. All I know that all books are either given or selected. You on the other hand, the book just was given to you by your friend. I think that tells a little more than we think here. So don't think of it as bad..think of it as something new." she said but Melina sighed to look down once more. This book already got her through too much so she didn't know what it will lead her to now.

"Enough with the walking, it's time to do the oath Kate. We can't delay it." Jon said as she only nods, taking the book and opening it to the last page. Right there, Melina saw a black page that had nothing on it. No words, letters, numbers, symbols. Nothing. Melina didn't understand what or why the page was in this book since it's the only black page there.

"Okayyyyy...weird." Melli mutters looking at it before she feels Jon grab her wrist to hold her hand up. The palm showing upward. She winces from the grip but gasped seeing a small dagger that was taken out.

"What are you going to do with that!?" she said nervous now as the blade tip came down close to her palm. The metal was sharp enough to cut her hand through almost.

"Don't worry, we need to get you to bleed so you can press it against the page. You will understand once I do it." he said.

"But I don't want that to cut me! Can't I give blood another way!?" she said struggling in Jon's hold that he was now struggling with her. Kate looks at them both but sighed, shaking her head. This was just not working and Jon was making it worse. To fix it, she takes the dagger and closes it before making him let her go.

Melina blinks to look at Kate but was silent in her gaze. They seem more soothing and calm that she was feeling her body relax. Jon sees that but looked bored now while she lowers Melina's hand and held it up. She then used her nail from one finger to glide it against her palm to cut her. She hisses from the cut as blood begins to show from it. Kate looks as she made sure it was enough to form a bloody pool in the palm.

She then grabs Melina's other hand and presses them together that small drops spill down into the sheets but not the book. Kate slowly makes them pull apart and lowers her right hand and presses it down onto the black page book. The cut still was bleeding but the book slowly begins absorbing her blood to stain the page as something else as happening. The page was starting to write itself in light red letters while a picture was showing in the middle under the palm of her hand. Melina didn't move but she was in a trance not feeling the cut but keeps her hand on the page.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:29 am

Brandon watches and hopes it goes well
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:35 am

"You know, I hate how you always get other humans to do it your way. That's not fair you know.." Jon said with his arms crossed and showing a pout.

"Oh suck it up, princess. The last time someone let you cut them, you went too far and made them bleed too much. They had to get in bed for a month before feeling better." Kate said seeing the page still being written and changed.

"That was one time, Kate, just once! I didn't know they were going to bleed to death after a few.ehhh.simple cuts." he said rubbing his arm.

"Jon, you cut their palm 11 times that they couldn't move their hand from the pain. Just, try simple ways so others don't freak out. Like you did with Melina here." she said seeing Melina's hand now spreading out with blood making a pic of her hand to sock in the black page.

The book was still glowing from it's power before it feels the blood that was it's new holder. It lets out some magic that surrounds Melina and mainly her hand. It was doing the blood oath now but it requires no one to disturb it. Kate and Jon waited or watched seeing the book still glowing but doing it's job.

Melina didn't move still but she kept feeling pain from her hand and the cut. It hurt a lot but she didn't seem to mind thanks to before.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:53 am