Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Terror under the blood red moon

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Terror under the blood red moon

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:48 am

This time the oath was snokthe melliw as serious and didnt hesitate making the transition easy for her. He smiled at that and decided that he liked her. He also decided to peotect her from himself and work to be good friends.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:03 am

"There we go; the oath is completed." Kate said smiling before she snaps her fingers to wake Melina up. She jumps from the noise looking around but sees Kate smiling. "Hi again sleepy head. Can you hear and understand me?" she asked touching Melina's cheek to see her shake and open her eyes.

"H-huh? Is it over? Did it work?" she asked weak but Kate nods, showing her the black page of the book. Melina saw it was not blank but had words in weird text she could acutally read and her bloody hand print show in some picture. She looks at her hand that was wrapped up after a few minutes to seeing the blood cleaned up.

"Yes. You are now sworn into the book and belongs with us. Same with staying alive." she said before giving Melina a hug to welcome her. She blinks not sure how to feel but only reaches to pat her back using the good hand that wasn't stinging badly from the cut.

"That sounds disturbing and weird...but I understand.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:13 pm

Brandon smiles and pats her on the shoulder. He deliberately held all his power back so it would feel like a human touch and smiles wider.

"Good job not many can survive this means youa re strong hearted. Im pleased to welcome you. " he took his hand away from her shoulder and returned his power to his arm.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:21 pm

"Thank you for saying that. I hope I do all in this since I have no idea where to start. Do I need more personal stand points on this or...." she started to say but Brandon shook his head from the question.

"Nothing too Marc or much, Melina. Just rest and when you do, we will go through that. For now, we need to work on helping you recover so you learn many things about your new life and the book you are given. Maybe Brandon can explain it to you after you recover.." Kate said with a smile. That did sound like a good idea and it will help Kelli out a lot. Jon pouts about her choice but at least he gets a new friend as many others in this place.

Brandon was going to speak before hearing a call from his father that goes to check what he wanted. The old man was always bugging him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:27 am

He went to check while she recovered and thought about what questions to ask h8m when he returned.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:10 am

Kelli saw them both leave as the Brandon did before casting her gaze to the book once more. It did give off some power but not a lot that it was almost warm to the touch. She lowers one hand to touch it but she only remained silent, wondering what sort of life she'll have by then. With a sigh, Kelli only looks ahead to wonder about things again. Howvthia book could do this much.

Brandon was already doing some work for his mother that asked him but saw Lu being spoken to by his father. He didn't seem happy about what he did but at least he will learn. At least he was getting punished for his actions and nothing else. That was another story to deal with. He looks away but keeps working before hearing Late speaking.

"You know, this could be fun. Having another female as a eye magic mage here...if she is one. Though, I wonder if I should worry about that since we never had a human one..." she said to herself but Brandon heard, wondering himself. It could be possible but that is another thing. For now, he had to get this done first.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:03 am

Eventually lu was dismissed and brandon continues his favor waiting for his summons.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:52 am

My did walk by to see Brandon but noticed him looking happier. Guess it could be from Melina joining in to their new home but that is another story. Right now, everyone was on stand by till then. Melina took the time to get rest but she wanted to read the book more after a while. Knowing much, she was in foe the ride of her life. Kate and Jon went to check on her again to see Melina up and trying to get some feelsin her legs so she didn't get stiff. Though all that, she was alright for the time being after that.

"Seems you are doing okay. Good to know.." Jon said but saw Melina blink.

"Yeah I am but you seem a bit down yourself though. Mad you are not able to do much? If that's the case,
    Sorry about that....i didn't know my life would change like that you know..... Not unless you can fix it for me by undoing the scary memories???"
    she said to hear him chuckle.

"Sassy and tasty...nice"

"Stop it Jon. Either way, it seems your good but did you want to wait a bit? We need to get our oath book keeper before your set so give up a little time okay??"

"Sure, no problem.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:55 am

Brandon listened to his father as theothers keep fawning ove rmelli
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:06 am

He noticed that she healed over a little quicker than other humans do when going into oath. Maybe Melina knew some things he didn't which was not too bad. That made his mind bec9me lost in question. Just what was it that made him curious about Her? Could it have been something else or No? Maybe something else when she was able to read the book to free him? Their was so many things to ask but Brandon had to think of another way after some time.

He would ask later about it. Reason was because Melina was taken to the oath room where she would be fully in their station. However, he knew she would be under Brandon's eye and care since he helped her first or brought her here. Either way, rules are rules.

"Is something wrong young master? You seem out of it.." a headless female asked while floating beside him to make Brandon look at it. He saw it was the royal eyes that seeks many things in the times of when things happen.

"Nothing is wrong; just thinking about a few things." he said but the head only sighed to smile at him. Even if he never said anything he knew the whole thing.

"If you are sure but I'm shocked you have...such feelings for a certain someone.." she teased to make Brandon look at her for a few moments then away. He did wish to know a few things about this special someone but he was unsure who it could be. Maybe in the later times he will know.

"If yours sure young master. I guess that will show at a later time. Right now, you should not be late because they are about to tell the new human the rules and other things about this new life style. You are not to miss this." she said.

'Yeah, yeah, I know that.." he said waving his hand and going off down the hall to the same room Melina was in. He saw that the one that was speaking to her was someone his father knew and even seeing Lu there looking bored. He only had his arms crossed over his chest while Melina shook her head to see her boss like this.

"Ahem, alright..Melina right? I guess you know why we are in this room tonight right?" he asked to see her nod.

"Good. I know it's a lot to take in but as of now, you are taking a solem oath to this path you are about to take." he said.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:53 am